+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 1 6 16 37 LastLast

Thread: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,057 times in 8,171 posts

Default Re: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    He's really taking a beating now! will this cause him to reconsider a bit, or will he get even more obsessed with his mission? What do you think?
    I'm no expert but I think there is some kind of legal shield for presidential candidates so I'm more than half expecting him to jump into the place Joe Biden is holding for some big shot or other to strap in and take on Trump with high horse power bucks and gravitas.

Gates is very unlikely to succeed but he might well see it as a tactical protection to give him and his cohorts a bit of thinking time.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th April 2020), Gemma13 (14th April 2020), justntime2learn (14th April 2020), Mashika (14th April 2020), mountain_jim (14th April 2020), wondering (20th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,650 times in 8,595 posts

I agree Biden is just holding the seat warm for someone else - no way the DNC is planning to run him this October.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th April 2020), Gemma13 (14th April 2020), justntime2learn (14th April 2020), onawah (17th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by Justjane (here)
    I often think the same Mark. The alt right is strong here.
    This should be made quite clear. No one presently at Avalon, to my awareness, embraces anything remotely approaching what the alt-right allegedly stands for, that is, at its core, anti-semitism, islamophobia, white-supremacy, and the intolerance of minority groups. I personally have no part in ANY OF THAT. And I think I speak for EVERYONE at Project Avalon - none of us do.

Sorry if there was a sting in that response. There are a number of new arrivals now, wading in with imputations and broad statements - on topics that perhaps they don't, quite yet, have all the answers. That's fair enough. None of us do. But some of us have been at this a very long time (multiple decades). Some of us may have more insight (on Bill Gates, and much else) than others do. However that's not to say we're right... One of the reasons we're here is to compare notes and discuss with our fellows the finer points of what is and isn't correct in our understanding. We understand certain fringe topics are often difficult to process and wrap your head around. If your point of view thoroughly opposes what's being presented, then counter it. Offer a critique and explain with data, with facts, with research, something substantial that justifies your point of view. If Bill Gates is a good person with an unblemished history and has a strong benevolent intent (and his intent is important here, because he's a billionaire with a potential for huge influence on our lives), data is required to support that. Strong data. I want to see that data. "Incredulity" because "reasons" isn't good enough. It's a common reflex response to conspiracy theories, and it's weak, it's lazy. One cannot diligently debate the existence or non-existence of a thing based on credulity or incredulity. You can only do that based on what you can show, what you can demonstrate, and what you can present with evidence. And no one will get anywhere by throwing political slurs like 'alt right' at people. It won't cut it and it won't be tolerated.

Again, sorry for the sting, but please be kind.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th April 2020), Gemma13 (14th April 2020), greybeard (15th April 2020), Happyjak (28th April 2020), happyuk (18th April 2020), justntime2learn (14th April 2020), Lilybee8 (19th April 2020), Mashika (15th April 2020), mountain_jim (14th April 2020), Philippe (17th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (18th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    This should be made quite clear. No one presently at Avalon, to my awareness, embraces anything remotely approaching what the alt-right allegedly stands for, that is, at its core, anti-semitism, islamophobia, white-supremacy, and the intolerance of minority groups. I personally have no part in ANY OF THAT. And I think I speak for EVERYONE at Project Avalon - none of us do.
    The term alt-right is a conflation used to scare people away from any alternative thinking. Does not seem to be used to describe true far right thinking. Imho possibly the laziest label to be used as a weapon since the phrase 'conspiracy theory' was coined.

Heres a video by Alistair Williams, impersonating Bill Gates and sharing a little about how Gate's family background might have influenced his current ideas.

Last edited by Matthew; 15th April 2020 at 10:03.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Gemma13 (15th April 2020), happyuk (18th April 2020), justntime2learn (15th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th April 2020), meeradas (17th April 2020), mountain_jim (15th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (18th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #105
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

COVID-19: Bill Gates attacks Donald Trump's 'dangerous' suspension of WHO funding

Yahoo News UK Stuart Henderson,Yahoo News UK

Bill Gates has condemned Donald Trump’s decision to suspend funding for the World Health Organization, saying it is “as dangerous as it sounds”.

The billionaire Microsoft founder tweeted that the world needs the health body more than ever.

Trump’s controversial decision, which he said was made over the WHO’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, has drawn condemnation from infectious diseases experts.

It comes as the global death toll from the virus continues to mount – nearly 2 million people globally have been infected and more than 124,000 have died since it emerged in China late last year, according to a Reuters tally.
    Trump’s attack

The US president, who has reacted angrily to criticism of his administration's response to the worst epidemic in a century, has become increasingly hostile towards the WHO.

He said the Geneva-based body had promoted Chinese “disinformation” that led to a wider outbreak than otherwise would have occurred.

“The WHO failed in this basic duty and must be held accountable,” he said on Tuesday.

UN secretary-general Antonio Guterres said it was not the time to reduce resources for the WHO.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (15th April 2020), Gemma13 (15th April 2020), justntime2learn (15th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th April 2020), Mashika (16th April 2020), mountain_jim (15th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #106
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Angry Re: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

"EXCESS PEOPLE" ?! What does that mean?
    if we all know that Bill Gates Father is known for Depopulation Agenda & Eugenics (transformed into NWO #Transhumanism):

⚠️ Backup Video below (if YouTube deletes/banns above):

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/cvOOKr41OsHu

Source

🌐 600,000+ already signed and the Goal is 100,000 See >>> https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...ainst-humanity
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th August 2020 at 12:58.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Gemma13 (18th April 2020), meeradas (17th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th April 2020), wondering (18th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    Thanks

I don’t think anything else needs to be said. Do your own research and draw your own conclusions. What are the chances a device on the body that is used for digital translations would have a Patent Number 060606? Also, Microsoft patented this on March 26th of this year.
    The full patent id is WO/2020/060606.

From the Patent:
    "Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified."
    Okay, this is creepy. Mark of the beast?

WO2020060606 CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

patentscope.wipo.int

https://www.disclose.tv/microsoft-pa...urrency-397345
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th August 2020 at 12:59.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (17th April 2020), Franny (20th April 2020), justntime2learn (17th April 2020), Lilybee8 (19th April 2020), meeradas (17th April 2020), onawah (17th April 2020), Philippe (17th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th April 2020), wondering (18th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    Thanks

A New York Times reporter asked me yesterday about the “conspiracy theory” that #BillGates is developing injectable chip to store vaccine records. Here are the facts:

The Bill and Melinda #GatesFoundation invested more than $21 million to perfect a “microneedle technology” that embeds, under the skin, a vaccination record visible by infrared light that can be read by a “minimally-adopted smartphone technology.” The technology will allow health officials to scan U.S. citizens to detect their vaccination compliance.

A study funded by the Bill and Melinda #Gates Foundation and published in December 2019 by researchers from MIT, the Institute of Chemistry of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the Gates-funded Intellectual Ventures Laboratory in Bellevue, WA, describes how “near-infrared quantum dots” will be implanted under the skin along with a vaccine to encode information for “decentralized data storage and bio-sensing.” Gates’ technology uses a tattoo-like mechanism to inject invisible nanoparticles subcutaneously. Gates’ researchers are now testing the implant with a vaccine against the #COVID-19 virus.

The Gates-funded report boasts that the chip system will allow “house-to-house” compliance searches to be conducted by government enforcement teams with “minimal training,” and will “open up new avenues for decentralized data storage and biosensing.” The #MIT paper is titled “Biocompatible near-infrared quantum dots delivered to the skin by microneedle patches to record vaccination.” Gates began funding implantable tracking chips and ratio biotechnology in 2011 with a grant to TransDerm Inc. Gates is currently making multiple investments to develop different versions, including grants to Vaxxas Pty Ltd, Micron Biomedical Inc, Georgia Institute of Technology, and Vaxess Technologies Inc.

I urge you to contact Bill Gates on his social media. Gently explain that tagging and tracking humans may appeal to his government cronies in totalitarian China, but those activities are inconsistent with American values and traditions.

Source

RobertFKennedyJr

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (17th April 2020), Franny (20th April 2020), Happyjak (28th April 2020), Icare (17th April 2020), justntime2learn (17th April 2020), Lilybee8 (19th April 2020), meeradas (17th April 2020), onawah (17th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th April 2020), wondering (18th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

There it is in black and white^:bump^:
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    I don’t think anything else needs to be said.
    Really kind of says it all...
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    [INDENT]A New York Times reporter asked me yesterday about the “conspiracy theory” that #BillGates is developing injectable chip to store vaccine records. Here are the facts:
    Quote Posted by YoYoYo (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    The term alt-right is a conflation used to scare people away from any alternative thinking. Does not seem to be used to describe true far right thinking. Imho possibly the laziest label to be used as a weapon since the phrase 'conspiracy theory' was coined.

The terms "right" and "left" in the US no longer mean what they once did. There are still old-school far right and far left people, but since the 2016 election, nothing else is the same anymore.
    What Avalon is dedicated to finding (hopefully) is the truth, not facts twisted and slanted to make it appear to be something other, but just the unbiased truth, backed by credible evidence.
    We pretty much agree that mainstream media is no longer a source of unbiased, credible evidence, and so we must do our homework and look farther afield.
    That takes time and effort.
    Special thanks to Exomatrix for those last few posts!
    Last edited by onawah; 17th April 2020 at 18:41.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Happyjak (28th April 2020), Mashika (18th April 2020), Patient (18th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th April 2020), wondering (18th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

justntime2learn (17th April 2020), Mashika (18th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Look Who's Coming to the Rescue! Bill Gates...

#PlanDemic Exposed ‼️🌐

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3Pi9Iym9duch

Source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th August 2020 at 13:02.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Happyjak (28th April 2020), Mashika (18th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (18th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #112
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Excellent analysis of the Bill Gates vaccines connection by the redoubtable Richard D Hall, whose arguments are nigh on unassailable in my opinion.

I see he's hosting his own videos lately having had a number of recent problems with YouTube (and Vimeo!) taking his content down for supposed "violations"

Please watch, listen and disseminate far and wide:

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_gen...&part=1&gen=99
    Last edited by happyuk; 18th April 2020 at 09:39.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Akasha (26th April 2020), Hermoor (21st April 2020), Mashika (18th April 2020), onawah (18th April 2020), Rosco1 (21st April 2020)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

The Duran on this subject (using words and logos with a Russian bias as usual) giving their dry analysis. Their conclusion: we should be concerned about this.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Elainie (18th April 2020), happyuk (18th April 2020), Mashika (18th April 2020), onawah (18th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,650 times in 8,595 posts

Maybe not best thread for this?

Quote Found this on /pol/. It might be getting real, boys... Nothing particularly substantive in the thread other than the patent itself. Mostly just anons freaking out. I only got the one screencap, the link is 404ing for me now.

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Mashika (19th April 2020), Matthew (18th April 2020), onawah (18th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Thanks to the overwhelming number of dislikes.

MICROSOFT PUBLISHES THEN TAKES DOWN COMMERCIAL WITH SPIRIT COOKER MARINA ABRAMOVIC

Allum Bokari
    14 April 2020

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...mpression=true

Microsoft released and then deleted an ad for its VR technology featuring Marina Abramović, the performance artist infamous for hosting a “spirit cooking” dinner at her house in 2015, to which Clinton campaign manager Tony Podesta and his brother were invited. The ad originally went live on Good Friday.

Abramović, the daughter of high-ranking officials in Yugoslavia’s communist dictatorship, authored a book in 1996 called “Spirit Cooking with Essential Aphrodisiac Recipes.” The ingredients include “fresh breast milk with fresh sperm milk” to be eaten on “earthquake nights.”

In a Spirit Cooking themed performance in 1997, Abramović wrote for “fresh morning urine” to be “sprinkled over nightmare dreams.”

Microsoft briefly hosted a video featuring a VR-powered Abramović art show on its official YouTube channel, where it accumulated 24,000 “dislikes” in approximately three days before being taken down by the tech company. The takedown was spotted by independent journalist and YouTuber Luke Rudkowski.

Microsoft’s video was originally posted on Good Friday.

Microsoft’s video promoting Abramović’s “mixed reality” art exhibit can still be found, with commentary, on Rudkowski’s channel.

Abramović and “spirit cooking” attracted infamy during the 2016 election campaign, when a trove of emails released by WikiLeaks revealed that Clinton campaign manager Tony Podest was invited to a “spirit cooking” dinner at the artist’s home. The story went viral, becoming a major discussion point on social media for the remainder of the campaign.

A recent performance in Poland by the artist attracted a prayer-protest from local Catholics, upset at the artist’s dabbling in Satanic imagery, such as posing with a Baphomet-like goat’s head.

At the time of the Podesta “spirit cooking” controversy, Abramović insisted that it was “just a normal dinner” with “no blood, no anything else.”

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th April 2020), Mashika (19th April 2020), mountain_jim (19th April 2020), onawah (18th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Probably the best video I've listened to so far on the whole COVID-1984 topic. Richard Hall is hot on the trail.

http://www.richplanet.net/richp_genr...&part=1&gen=99

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Akasha (26th April 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (19th April 2020), Mashika (19th April 2020), onawah (19th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #117
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

On Robert Kennedy Jr's instagram:

Click image for larger version

Name:	no to billlgatesrfj_jr1.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	43316

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_F4Qz9...on_share_sheet

------------------

Click image for larger version

Name:	vaccine_no.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	284.9 KB
ID:	43315
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Hermoor (19th April 2020), justntime2learn (21st April 2020), Mashika (20th April 2020), mountain_jim (20th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    Thanks

David Icke - Bill Gates, Elon Musk & Soros Are Frontmen For The Top of the Pyramid:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/q8AJUo-zJP4

Source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th August 2020 at 13:05.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th April 2020), George (21st April 2020), Hermoor (20th April 2020), Mashika (20th April 2020), mountain_jim (20th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    Thanks

Fact Checking the Fact Checkers: Bill Gates, ID2020 & Vaccine Microchips

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Fe8GPACOMEDh

Source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th August 2020 at 13:08.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

George (21st April 2020), Happyjak (28th April 2020), Hermoor (20th April 2020)

39. Link to Post #120
    Language
    Thanks

Follow the Money: WHO, Gates Foundation, UN, Vaccines & AIDS Slush Fund w/ Corey Lynn

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/mjHoj2p3reg

Source

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th August 2020 at 13:10.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 1 6 16 37 LastLast