+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: CE5: Contact Has Begun (new Steven Greer documentary)

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: CE5: Contact Has Begun (new Steven Greer documentary)

As a capitalist you think he should not charge for the service? It provides a good service imho, I bought it, if not just to support his work. Its kind of like a mini social media platform with great info for those serious on CE5. There has to be some kind of cost for keeping it up and running. It would be neat to hear that the money goes back into the CE5 program along with supporting him and the platform.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

palehorse (8th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by JDarktide (here)
    As a capitalist you think he should not charge for the service? It provides a good service imho, I bought it, if not just to support his work. Its kind of like a mini social media platform with great info for those serious on CE5. There has to be some kind of cost for keeping it up and running. It would be neat to hear that the money goes back into the CE5 program along with supporting him and the platform.
    Yes, as a capitalist I think he should charge for it no doubt about. But what is the point with Dr. Greer, is he a capitalist businessman or is he someone that is trying to help the fellow human being to become awake, or both?

Sure there is costs to keep up and running databases, web servers, etcetera,.. and it is all manageable and if the cause is really for the great good awake of the masses, just ask for donations to keep up (I donate very often, for a few different causes that I believe), by the way an Android App is dirty cheap to build nowadays.

As I said I saw it as a money maker scheme (in a good sense), also I am sure his content/data is very accurate, then people will not get disappointed, I agree if you can't find this sort of information anywhere else, then go for it. I usually grab it all from the Usenet include his new movie.
    Last edited by palehorse; 9th June 2020 at 07:53.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is another reason to charge money for a thing like this. The same reason you charge money for a puppy. When selling puppies you want to ask for a couple hundred dollars. This insures that the buyer is not buying the dog for an abusive purpose. The idea is, if you are going to spend money on something, its more likely you will take care of it. If CE5 app were free, there would be no end to the trolls and attacks on people who are serious about it. Making it 5- 10 bucks makes it to costly for petty attacks and spam. If a social media product is "free" - that just means YOU are the product.

5. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by JDarktide (here)
    There is another reason to charge money for a thing like this. The same reason you charge money for a puppy. When selling puppies you want to ask for a couple hundred dollars. This insures that the buyer is not buying the dog for an abusive purpose. The idea is, if you are going to spend money on something, its more likely you will take care of it. If CE5 app were free, there would be no end to the trolls and attacks on people who are serious about it. Making it 5- 10 bucks makes it to costly for petty attacks and spam. If a social media product is "free" - that just means YOU are the product.
    Well, I do not agree with what you said, but it is okay if you see like that, I respect your opinion no questions.
    If it is serious knowledge, it will hardly be cracked or trolled, does not mean anyone will not try. There is a lot of people trolling Dr. Greer, here follow some articles:

as you can see, paying or not for a service will not stop trolls, will not stop the company to track you as a product (after all they make good money), different opinions are everywhere, nobody can stop it, we have to learn how to live with that and just respect in order to be respected otherwise you can always just walk away from something that dislikes your senses.

peace
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Agape (26th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #45
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,663 times in 20,817 posts

THE SECRET OF THE CENTURY | "They Don't Want Us To Have It!" Dr. Steven Greer:

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (25th June 2020), Colla (26th July 2020), East Sun (26th June 2020), justntime2learn (26th June 2020), palehorse (26th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #46
    Australia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I quite enjoy Greer's work and movies and honestly hope that what he says is true (he comes across as genuine in terms of believing what he says). There are some things that make me cautious however:
    - He brings up very often that he is/was a Doctor as to validate himself or at other times inflating his ego in a variety of ways. I can understand why he may do so to try add credibility, but it suggests to me that ego is of importance to him, which suggests a vulnerability others can exploit (or have exploited)
    - The topic of money is brought up by him regularly. It's brought up in a way that he's showing what he's sacrificed in exposing the truth instead of remaining a doctor, but I feel the frequency I've seen him bring up the topic is more showing that he's quite motivated by money (again making him someone who can be bought).
    - The continual assurance that all ET's are benevolent and ignoring the cases where malevolence has been documented.
    - The association with Laurence Rockerfeller.

Now if there's truth to the Dulce Papers and the Ducle Wars of the late 70's (including the reports of "nightmare hall"), the Papers implicated the Rockerfeller family as amongst the elite ruling class with ties and agreements with the Greys and Dracos, selling out human kind for world dominance. Perhaps the movement of CE5 is kind of like a public-relations move by the malevolent ET forces to help smooth peoples perceptions over and forget the scary accounts from the 70's / 80's / 90's (such as abductions, cattle and human mutilations etc)? If there is a disclosure soon then it's going to be hard to tell what the truth is - maybe we'll be tricked and taken down the path of war and told by the military industrial complex that all ET's are enemies following a staged attack like Greer states will happen, or maybe we'll be introduced to a supposed benevolent race of Grey and Reptillian ETs with a hidden agenda? I pray instead that we are actually greeted by truthfully benevolent ETs, but time will tell.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Radekp81 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), ExomatrixTV (26th June 2020), justntime2learn (17th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The fact that the CE5 system works says a lot. I think it may be one of those things you have to see for yourself. I encourage others to go out and try it. It is a repeatable experiment. When it works, what then does it say about his motives? This july 4th the CE5 community is going out between 9pm and 12pm (no matter the time zone) in an attempt to form a continuous light around the world reaching out in Universal Peace. Would be a good time to try it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv14t7VNHeE&t=21s
    Last edited by JDarktide; 30th June 2020 at 21:24. Reason: Added video link

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th November 2020), justntime2learn (30th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

A possible UFO is called down in a CE5 protocol.

“To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2022), Jad (8th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #49
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: CE5: Contact Has Begun (new Steven Greer documentary)

SkypeVideo Have you seen this video taken while Dr. Steven Greer and Demi Lovato were in Joshua Tree, CA? What do you think?

Dr. Steven Greer (20 minute Meditation):

Here is the meditation Dr. Greer presented while recording with Jimmy Church for Disclosure Fest. 𝗗𝗥 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗥 Dr. Steven M. Greer is the founder of the disclosure movement and one of the world’s foremost authorities on UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and initiating peaceful contact with interstellar civilizations. Dr. Greer’s relentless efforts towards the disclosure of classified UFO/ET information have inspired millions of supporters around the world. 🌎 Dr. Greer’s mission is to initiate peaceful contact and put an end to the disinformation surrounding contact. To achieve this goal, it will take one percent of the world’s population to come together with peaceful intent and initiate contact. To that end Dr. Greer has produced three incredible documentaries on the subject, amassed a large following on social media, and inspired a far-reaching network of independent CE5 Groups Worldwide.

Start practicing CE5 by downloading the CE5 App:

For iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ce5-contact/id1499236474
    For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tar.ce5contact

Dr. Greer developed the CE5 protocols. CE5 is a term describing a fifth category of close encounters with Extraterrestrial Intelligence (ETI), characterized by mutual, bilateral communication rather than unilateral contact. To truly explore decades of work by Dr. Greer, become a CE5 Ambassador. Dr. Greer has created the ultimate membership platform. Within this portal you can discover the work of Dr. Greer going back to interviews from the 90’s, research papers, energy projects, all the way through to his blockbuster movies. Some of the benefits of membership include: o Early notice of Dr. Greer’s presentations, appearances, and products. o Ears Only podcasts. Get briefed as UFO and current event news breaks. o Exclusive video access to hundreds of hours of never-before-seen footage from witness interviews and filming from all three movies. o Do your own research with a treasure trove documents, articles, and files collected over the years. o Additionally, every Member gets an invite to the closed CE5 Ambassador Facebook Group to interact and share with other CE5 enthusiasts! o Top-tier Members also participate in a quarterly, interactive video chat with Dr. Greer, an incredible bonus for fans across the world.

Get your CE5 Group listed in the global director here
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th November 2020 at 01:28.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2022), justntime2learn (17th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #50
    Language
    Thanks

• CE-5 Contact Work Night Vision Footage (Example CE-5 Footage):

Disclaimer: This video is not attempting to prove CE-5 works. It is example CE-5 Fieldwork Footage to inform of documenting CE-5 and Contact Fieldwork.

Jeffrey M. Becker of the Central Indiana CE-5 Working Group was kind enough to allow us to share this CE-5 Fieldwork footage. Jeff edited the book Paths To Contact which will be linked below. He has been involved with Contact and CE-5 Fieldwork for a number of years now and I have been out in the field with him for several CE-5 Contact events.

Below will be included some of the original YouTube and Vimeo video descriptions with the information describing the details regarding the footage.

Video Clip 1

"Best viewed in HD, full screen. This video was taken October 9th, 2010 during a Central Indiana CSETI Working Group outing. This is one of several objects we saw that night moving at roughly satellite speed but doing things satellites don't typically do. A careful review of the Heavens Above satellite scheduled turned up no matches in that part of the sky at that time. There was a satellite on the schedule a short while later in that part of the sky, Helios 1B, and I made a video of it a few days later. It made a brilliant flare, but it is quite different from the sharp flashes made by the object in this video. The Helios 1B video can be found here: vimeo.com/15914141 A collection of similar videos can be found here: vimeo.com/channels/126234 This video was taken with an ATN NVM-14 night vision monocular, tube class 3A, mounted on a Panasonic HDC-TM700 Camcorder shooting in 1080/60p mode. Editing was done with Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 10. Courtesy of Jeffrey Becker"

Video Clip 2

(Courtesy of Jeffrey Becker) Best viewed in HD, full screen. This video starts with some examples of common lights in the sky both flashing and non-flashing. It then continues with a short sample of a repeat flash display recorded on September 5, 2010, that lasted about 15 minutes. The long version can be found here: vimeo.com/14872766 Yes, it's kind of boring, just little flashes every 3 to 4 seconds. But, it's not a plane, satellite, helicopter, or any other known object. I first saw this type of display at a week long CSETI training in Virginia in the fall of 2008. At first the flashes were regular and the position geostationary. But, as the week progressed, the flashes became more variable and the source moved about. I saw this type of display again at a CSETI event in Rio Rico in the fall of 2009. In that case, the path meandered quite a bit. I saw an encore performance of the event in this video, starting near Altair, on the following Thursday. For those with a bit of CE5 experience, this is one of the more unambiguous light displays that the ETs produce. One big advantage is that because of the length of the display, most of the members of the group will get a chance to see it and confirm it for each other. Recorded in HD using a Panasonic HDC-TM700 camcorder in 1080/60p mode with an ATN NVM14-3A night vision monocular with a 1x lens. Edited using Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10.0. For more of Jeff Becker's fascinating work, check out : pathstocontact.org Jeff's YouTube Channel : youtube.com/jeffmbecker
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th January 2022 at 04:28.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2022), boja (12th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3