+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EMF/5G Protection Solutions - Please share

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default EMF/5G Protection Solutions - Please share

We need Solutions

The causes of this monstrous issue can be either
    - virus based --> there already exist here on Avalon a thread giving excellent solutions/ways to protect yourself and/or beat the virus
    or
    - EMF/G5 radiation: there is no thread that I know of where people can share their solutions, and that's the purpose of this thread

PLEASE POST HERE WAYS TO PROTECT ONESELF FROM NASTY EMFs

I know there are many devices sold on the net that claim to protect you; many of them either worthless or barely enough to protect you from 3G or 4G.
    I came across this one: Qi Technologies
    https://qi-technologies.com/en/for-use-at-home/

One of the naturopath I follow praises this product and said that it worked for him and his family. His daughter used to have unexplainable health issues until the day he started using Qi products. I don't think he is BSing but these products are really expensive and out of reach of many.

Some 'solutions' consist in repainting your room or entire house with a special paint -> not very practical, Others to use a grounding approach, etc...
    Other solution comes in the form of sticker for your cell phone. This is good but at home or at work your body is bathing in EMF.

To really tell if a solution works or not you need an EMF reader which sells for several hundred $.

So many variables

So, please share your solutions.

I am particularly interested in hearing from knowledgeable people who could speculate what could be inside these Qi tech products that make them effective. The funny detail is the device is stand alone, not plugged into anything, not battery operated, and the outer layer seems to be copper. So the inside must be made of some kind of material that radiates something that keeps EMF waves away...
    Any idea, suggestions?
    Thanks

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Constance (8th April 2020), DNA (1st January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (23rd July 2020), Lilybee8 (12th April 2020), Luke Holiday (23rd July 2020), palehorse (1st January 2022), pyrangello (8th September 2020), Spiral (1st January 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Default Re: EMF/5G Protection Solutions - Please share

I call absolute bs. Who is the naturopath you follow?

For more info I'd suggest contacting members intranuclear or nick matkin.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Constance (8th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd July 2020), Luke Holiday (23rd July 2020), palehorse (1st January 2022), Spiral (1st January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://synergyscience.org/drj-emf-protection/

Eric Zielinsky
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peeF...ature=emb_logo

The only way the determine if it is BS or not is to use an EMF reader without the device and with the device at home and compare the readings. That's what they did in one of the videos. The difference was very significant. I don't think they would lie about it, it is very easy to verify if you have an EMF reader. A reader is a reader it does not lie.
    That's why I asked if a someone here knows about it and measured the difference with an EMF reader.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Luke Holiday (23rd July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd July 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I call absolute bs. Who is the naturopath you follow?

For more info I'd suggest contacting members intranuclear or nick matkin.
    Thanks. I had forgotten that Intranuclear was such an incredible and valuable resource for all these things.

Maybe he will see this and comment?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

bennycog (11th April 2020), Bill Ryan (8th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd July 2020), Luke Holiday (23rd July 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 times in 437 posts

I would tend more towards EMF protective clothing
    Those work similar like a Faraday cage which is in essence a metal enclosure.

On the net one can find a lot of questionable things, like "Swiss Harmony" products.
    I am sure Nick has already covered this subject before.
    Last edited by Michi; 8th April 2020 at 23:13. Reason: grammar
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Luke Holiday (23rd July 2020), palehorse (1st January 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by Michi (here)
    I would tend more to EMF protective clothing
    Those work similar to a Faraday cage which is in essence a metal enclosure.

On the net one can find a lot of questionable things, like "Swiss Harmony" products.
    I am sure Nick has already covered this subject before.
    I've heard Dr. Zach Bush say that when we eat in a certain way, that our skin can act as its own natural faraday cage.

I do wonder how certain herbs like gingko, might protect us?

From the metaphysical view point, if we are what we eat - at what point might we become a carrot if we only ate carrots?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Michi (8th April 2020), palehorse (1st January 2022), Sarah Rainsong (23rd July 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

All that I have heard and is that leaves on trees especially when their leaves are wet interfere with 5g signalling hence why many trees on streets are being cut down...Dublin Ireland was very aggressively culled of their trees recently.

To project from that thick bushes and ivy may also help....the only thing similar would be some army camouflage netting hung on walls and on widows..but I do agree testing is paramount before I buy into anything such as orgone, pucks or pyramids and the like. Perhaps an indoor waterfall could be of use....if there is a 5g towers facing part of your property...but again test and verify.

Although people seem to be burning down 5G towers in the UK this week.....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Sarah Rainsong (23rd July 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Post Re: EMF/5G Protection Solutions - Please share

Hi!

I made this account solely on purpose to inform people about my one potential discovery against EMF / 5G waves. Since protective clothing won't really help because you cannot cover your face nor other strategic body parts, I stumbled upon this firm. Blushield which claims to use scalar waves as a main form of protection. They are related to the famous 7,83 Hz which is Earth's frequency. Maybe I'm not the best one to explain it all so take a look. These devices are not very cheap, and I haven't even tested them yet (but I will), so you gotta make your own opinion about them. In my understanding, these devices bypass these EMF-waves by creating an useful resonance with your body, in which you're better off than with constantly variating spheres of EMF pollution.

They sell in EU and America, here's their Global site. They also got scientific research backing them up, unlike many other solution providers around the internet. Here's a piece from that scalar wave article:

Quote HOW BLUSHIELD USES SCALAR CARRIER WAVES

Scalar carrier waves are a key component to the effectiveness of Blushield devices. The microprocessor in Blushield delivers a complex multiple waveform algorithm of frequencies on a scalar carrier wave, which are modeled after the known patterns of nature, including the Phi ratio and Fibonacci as well as complex mathematical equations that never stimulate the body with the same combination of frequencies twice. The frequencies are all within the human responsive range, which are frequency ranges that are shown to affect living organisms in beneficial ways. Within that range and conforming to the natural patterns, the algorithm ensures that the frequency combinations are never repetitive – they will never produce the same combination of frequencies at the same amplitude twice! This ensures that we can have our Blushield running for years, decades, or our entire lives, and never become resistant to the frequencies and lose the beneficial effects.

This scalar wave carrying a variety of natural, coherent frequencies does not actually block the EMFs in our environment. If it did, our phones and electrical appliances would cease to function. It simply produces a competing field that’s high-powered enough for our bodies to “hear” over the incoherent EMFs, and harmonious and natural so our bodies will “tune in to that radio station”, so to speak! The manmade EMFs can continue to run in the background, nothing changed, but all living organisms in the range of the Blushield will have adapted to “listen” to the Blushield frequencies instead of the other.

The old days of using high voltage and coils to produce scalar waves are over. Blushield has innovated what is possible in regards to scalar energy and how it positively effects living organisms.

Blushield studies have focused entirely on its effects on the health of living organisms – the only results that truly matter. It has shown profound beneficial results in human live blood cell and urine analysis, and significant improvement in health markers and behavior of animals (cows and chickens). You can read through the results of these studies on the website.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iskaltt For This Post:

Ben (3rd June 2020), Bill Ryan (6th May 2020), Docim369 (9th May 2021), Luke Holiday (23rd July 2020), onawah (30th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd July 2020), Spiral (1st January 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

...It appears an investment is required - has anyone tried any of these products? If so do you have any feedback?

Blessings Luke

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

onawah (30th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd July 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

Avoiding exposure to the new 5g on millimeter waves (officially 30-300ghz, but lets say 2ghz - 120ghz) will allow the body to not have to produce any 'virus' to cope with that dis-ease.

Avoiding 5g @ 60ghz (with their direct harmonics 30ghz and 120ghz) in particular will allow you to keep breathing. Neat!
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

Docim369 (9th May 2021), onawah (30th August 2020), palehorse (29th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Trail (here)
    Avoiding exposure to the new 5g on millimeter waves (officially 30-300ghz, but lets say 2ghz - 120ghz) will allow the body to not have to produce any 'virus' to cope with that dis-ease.

Avoiding 5g @ 60ghz (with their direct harmonics 30ghz and 120ghz) in particular will allow you to keep breathing. Neat!
    Hi, thanks for the warning. I have a question, maybe you can provide an answer if not then no worries, anyone who knows the answer can hit back.

First I am aware about the microwaves 3/4/5/6G stuffs, the point is, we see a lot of information blaming these new techies, but we see no solution for the increasing and unavoidable stuffs coming, at least the solution is not visible as the blame is/

My question is simple: How can we shield ourselves from this microwaves? Is that even possible?

I live in a small beach town with about 20.000 inhabitants in south of Thailand, I never thought they were going to install 5G here, but I was wrong about that, the 5G tower is the same tower they use for 3/4G in the downtown government building and I saw the hardware up there just 2 days ago, my phone when it is ON it display 3G around my home and sometimes 4G when driving around, it seems to pick the network automatically, I did changed in the settings but still automatically, well I do not care about the phone, it stays more OFF than ON, no big issues for me, I am concerned about the microwaves (micro length waves) and if I can protect me and my family, the 5G tower is in the downtown and I live about 10km away from this tower, is that harmful? I am not electrical engineer, then I don't know the in and out of it.

p.s. I am looking for some sort of shield solution, like Faraday cage or similar stuff to block 5G. Even if have to build one, to insulate the house or whatever, I use wires, not wireless for internet, then no need for any signal inside the house, for outside maybe a tinfoil hat followed by an EMF blanket.. ahahah I just do not want to look paranoid about it, just do whatever i can to protect me and my family.

Thanks folks.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

iota (1st January 2022), onawah (30th August 2020), Spiral (1st January 2022), Trisher (29th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member Trail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,676 times in 267 posts

Hey,

I'm not an expert but did my research, in my laymans terms i can tell you this.

There are actually shielding techniques in the form of a dark paint, they work best for simple transmissions that just blanket an area outwards from the tower. Do not mistake 5g technique with just a different frequency. 5g is capable of using 'beamforming' technique to get the best signal, even around corners reflecting off walls to reach you with pinpoint accuracy. It is also used for imaging in very high fidelity. 5g is crazy advanced compared to 4g. You'd have to make sure to shield even more completely so there are no entry points.

There's a big difference in what ppl think of when you say 5g.. as theres 5g wifi routers and 5g mobile masts.. and to confuse even more a modern phone can receive both '5g' ..

When ppl look at the frequencies used by 5g they think its bad because the frequency is higher or something. the higher frequency is actually not that bad. higher frequencies penetrate the body less deeply. Barry Trower has explained why 2.4ghz WIFI is so bad, it damages the girls mitochondrial DNA. Yet 5g from your home WIFI router is at 5.8ghz and should in theory damage less DNA. Here the old 2.4ghz is assumed to be worse than the new 5g variant.

For 5g from mobile towers, the official sources for my country mention selling the use of 5g frequencies ranging from as low as 700-, 1400- en 2100-MHz- to 3.5ghz, 26ghz, and 60ghz.. those lower frequencies are in the range of the old/current 2,3,4g networks but will be used in a different way. the actual new frequencies are 3.5-, 26-, and 60ghz.. of which 60ghz is regarded as a very special frequency in the sense that it is 'absorbed' by oxygen molecules.. this absorbed energy makes the molecule vibrate faster which interferes with the ability of the iron in your hemoglobine (in the blood) to attract and capture the oxygen for transportation..

When doing any shielding, ground/earth the shielding so the energy is absorbed and doesn't keep reflecting. There's mosquito netting for shielding a bed and stuff for windows. Do some searching and you will find plenty.

Credits go to one of my heroes Dana Ashlie, as far as i know she was the first to do the research on 60ghz and the oxygen relationship. Here's her video she explains it better.

Blessed be,
    ~Trail.
    Each progressive spirit is opposed by a thousand mediocre minds appointed to guard the past. ~Maurice Maeterlinck
    Its a rare person who wants to hear what he doesn’t want to hear. – Dick Cavett

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trail For This Post:

palehorse (8th September 2020), pyrangello (8th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th September 2020), Spiral (1st January 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trail (here)
    Hey,

I'm not an expert but did my research, in my laymans terms i can tell you this.

There are actually shielding techniques in the form of a dark paint, they work best for simple transmissions that just blanket an area outwards from the tower. Do not mistake 5g technique with just a different frequency. 5g is capable of using 'beamforming' technique to get the best signal, even around corners reflecting off walls to reach you with pinpoint accuracy. It is also used for imaging in very high fidelity. 5g is crazy advanced compared to 4g. You'd have to make sure to shield even more completely so there are no entry points.

There's a big difference in what ppl think of when you say 5g.. as theres 5g wifi routers and 5g mobile masts.. and to confuse even more a modern phone can receive both '5g' ..

When ppl look at the frequencies used by 5g they think its bad because the frequency is higher or something. the higher frequency is actually not that bad. higher frequencies penetrate the body less deeply. Barry Trower has explained why 2.4ghz WIFI is so bad, it damages the girls mitochondrial DNA. Yet 5g from your home WIFI router is at 5.8ghz and should in theory damage less DNA. Here the old 2.4ghz is assumed to be worse than the new 5g variant.

For 5g from mobile towers, the official sources for my country mention selling the use of 5g frequencies ranging from as low as 700-, 1400- en 2100-MHz- to 3.5ghz, 26ghz, and 60ghz.. those lower frequencies are in the range of the old/current 2,3,4g networks but will be used in a different way. the actual new frequencies are 3.5-, 26-, and 60ghz.. of which 60ghz is regarded as a very special frequency in the sense that it is 'absorbed' by oxygen molecules.. this absorbed energy makes the molecule vibrate faster which interferes with the ability of the iron in your hemoglobine (in the blood) to attract and capture the oxygen for transportation..

When doing any shielding, ground/earth the shielding so the energy is absorbed and doesn't keep reflecting. There's mosquito netting for shielding a bed and stuff for windows. Do some searching and you will find plenty.

Credits go to one of my heroes Dana Ashlie, as far as i know she was the first to do the research on 60ghz and the oxygen relationship. Here's her video she explains it better.

Blessed be,
    ~Trail.
    Thank you, I downloaded the videos.
    The first one is amazing, unfortunately I can't paint the rented house i am living on, the land lord would go completely nuts with me
    At the end of the video he says to paint inside the bedroom, I agree with that, It would make things more effective for sure, I can't imagine he painting the underneath of his roof, what a huge work!!! Ceiling only from the inside would be cost effective.
    Thanks again, It really gave me some light.
    --

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th September 2020), Trail (13th September 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Came across this video, it says Cob natural construction with tick walls can block 5G radio signals.

Any more ideas on that?
    --

28. The Following User Says Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

iota (1st January 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Just a heads up EMF meters don't detect five g.
    I had to study and read for days to find out you can't buy an emf meter that detects five g.

But
    Emf protection paint costs about $200 bucks for a five gallon bucket.
    You can find it and buy it on Amazon.
    The cool thing about the paint is that you can ground the wall after you paint it, and that means the painted grounded walls won't bounce the five g around inside the painted room like a microwave.
    Food for thought

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Alecs (1st January 2022), onawah (21st October 2022), Peace in Oz (3rd January 2022), Spiral (1st January 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

Regenerate Yourself Masterclass
    10/21/22
    From the email update: Lloyd Burrell | ElectricSense <lloyd@electricsenseinterviews101.com
    https://mailchi.mp/1d5a07033149/5g-w...2?e=82cffe55e1

"Short on time? Tune into the Regenerate Yourself Masterclass, https://regeneratemasterclass.byheal...?idev_id=11469
    ...to rid yourself of your energetic blockages, PLUS harness the resilient healing properties of 6 powerful mushrooms in the Mushroom eGuide..

There’s a powerful life-force energy that’s within and all around you at all times.

Even after living a lifestyle of bombardment by man-made EMFs and toxins for years, you hold the power to intentionally restore your energetic balance and regenerate.

This science-backed event focuses on how to reverse the most common forms of degeneration using a powerful lifestyle and nutrition-based approach.

Click here to register for Regenerate Yourselfz:https://regeneratemasterclass.byheal...?idev_id=11469

In this 7-part masterclass, Sayer Ji explains how revolutionary new developments in biology can be leveraged to help prevent and manage the most common health afflictions of our day.
    You will discover:

Fascinating new science of “food as information”
    How to use spices, common foods and culinary techniques as “medicine”
    Facts about cancer and heart disease screening (and prevention!)
    How your body extracts energy from sources other than food
    To reverse the most common forms of degeneration (with food!
    Regenerative, simple fitness practices with maximized effects
    How to sort through conflicting, out-of-date dietary recommendations
    And quite a bit more
    Regenerating your energy field requires deep detoxification, building resilience, and…. awareness.

What you are taking in energetically is more important, than what you are taking in physically.

When it comes to powerfully charged foods, certain mushroom varieties, for example, have unique energetic/informational qualities, and have been utilized to perpetuate health and longevity since ancient times when they were often used as medicine.

You’ll also get a copy of the new 19-page eBook, Beyond the Button: Six Mushroom Varieties That Can Boost Your Health to learn more about the energetic healing and cell-regenerating properties that are packed into these ancient fungi.
    https://regeneratemasterclass.byheal...?idev_id=11469

REMEMBER: Science has found that Reishi, Maitake and Cordyceps contain bio-active properties which play a KEY role in reducing the effects of man-made EMF exposures.*

To your best life!

Lloyd Burrell
    ElectricSense
    Live a naturally healthy life in our electromagnetic world!

PS: If the above links don’t work, please copy/paste these links into your browser:

Regenerate Yourself Event: https://regeneratemasterclass.byheal...?idev_id=11469

Mushrooms Varieties eBook: https://regeneratemasterclass.byheal...?idev_id=11469

Source:
    *medimushrooms-com/articles/medical-conditions/electromagnetic-hypersensitivity-and-medicinal-mushrooms/ "

( To see the free gifts, go here: https://regeneratemasterclass.byheal...reg-thank-you/ )
    Last edited by onawah; 21st October 2022 at 20:15.
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread