+ Reply to Thread

Thread: They're Here: ET's, UFO's & Close Encounters of the Third Kind, 70 Years of Evidence, The Phenomenon

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,440 times in 21,113 posts

Lightbulb They're Here: ET's, UFO's & Close Encounters of the Third Kind, 70 Years of Evidence, The Phenomenon

They're Here: ET's, UFO's & Close Encounters of the Third Kind, 70 Years of Evidence, The Phenomenon:

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

O Donna (10th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (10th April 2020), toppy (10th April 2020), william r sanford72 (10th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Default Re: They're Here: ET's, UFO's & Close Encounters of the Third Kind, 70 Years of Evidence, The Phenomenon

Some good materials here John. Bright Garlick talk of his time away from Earth a little and ET visitations. ET he know on Earth working with his friend of Naelsa race he nickname Dude. Not CE-3 but CE-5. I also have CE-5. Et make known to those who ready. Ets teach me how to let go of so much anger. I killed people, I change. John curious, what your spiritual practice? Especially for living with discovery of hidden powers? Helping to understand world for you?

4. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,440 times in 21,113 posts

Default Re: They're Here: ET's, UFO's & Close Encounters of the Third Kind, 70 Years of Evidence, The Phenomenon

Mark study this
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

O Donna (10th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (10th April 2020)

6. Link to Post #4
    Sweden Unsubscribed
    Language
    Swedish
    Thanks

Why study? Nothing new I see. Old tired ideas. I know ET first hand. No substitute.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I study this subject since 1979 when I see my first UFO in forest. Speak to people all over Earth about this ever since. Study and learn from people and first hand experience. Tired of old ideas. Already speak to many military officials in Europe and Asia and Africa who become my friends. So I know what others see. See records to in some country.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

No substitute for first hand, for sure. What is old for some is new for others. Also, with expanded consciousness old knowledge reveals something new from my experience.

Like a sponge, just when one thinks they have squeezed the last drops, lo and behold... more water/ more life.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th April 2020), william r sanford72 (10th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread