+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Keys of Enoch are about to completely unlock the Fate of Humanity

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: The Keys of Enoch are about to completely unlock the Fate of Humanity

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Quote Posted by Craig (here)
    Quote Posted by Justplain (here)

Despite our wonderful bodies, if I have any free will, I will not be returning to this place again until most of these obstacles are removed, including and especially spiritual amnesia. I don't care what prior f*cking 'contracts' are in place. They tell us God gives us free will, so I'm exercising mine. I'll stick around this time around until I'm no longer needed. Then it's see yah.
    Oh hell yeah, I am thinking of posting a question - Does free will exist after death? Cause if it does I am not coming back...
    That's a very good question. From where I stand, it's all divine will. All the divine forces that flow throughout our universe are the same forces sustaining me and keeping me alive
    Synchronicity has been a huge factor in my life lately. An hour or so ago, I was thinking about things and I sat down and opened up this site and I have just read through the last few posts.

So interesting, each person's view point is strong but it comes from their own experience. When we share something similar, there is a certain satisfaction of being correct, or belonging, or something that is self satisfying.

I believe that each one of us are equally important, and probably more so than we will realize.

We need each other (and I feel that can apply to the entire world) and somehow we need to figure out how we should be interacting because it seems that the way we have been over the years is not been going well.

We can find a partner to share the best things in life with. We can include friends, family etc...but often times come along where we are distracted and things get broken. We can try to put it back together but it is never quite the same.

I think we are getting close to figuring it out, but it may be difficult to put into words.

For myself, I feel a need that I can not explain. Like others, I do not care to be here anymore to witness how terrible things can be. But I know that it is important to see all of it that comes my way.

Throughout my life I strongly feel like I have been manipulated by unseen hands - my path has been set for me in certain times regardless of how much I wanted to go one way, things would occur to push me in another. I know that I am where I am suppose to be, but i still do not know why. I knew that there was going to be this pandemic, but I also knew that I had no fear as I somehow knew that I was not going to contact it - or if I did, it would not be fatal.

If i was to tell you how I knew this, it would not be believed and it would make everything else I say here worthless.

I believe the oneness we need exists but we are not yet ready for it. Most of the animal species here already live within it. They communicate what their species need among themselves through their minds somehow - experience is shared.

Perhaps it was expected that we would easily do the same? Maybe it was thought that as separate beings, we would gain experience and then when we come together, we will be that much more stronger of a unity, of a species. But we keep breaking down and do not allow ourselves to come together, at least we haven't yet.

I still have faith that we will.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Constance (14th April 2020), DeDukshyn (14th April 2020), greybeard (14th April 2020), Wind (14th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: The Keys of Enoch are about to completely unlock the Fate of Humanity

Yet another way of looking at it is.
    Earth is a university and when we graduate we dont come back.
    Enlightenment is the answer.
    Enlightenment means removal of ignorance--the ignorance being that we think we are separate from the Divine.
    Time being we are waves of the Divine ocean but regardless the wave is water.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Constance (14th April 2020), DeDukshyn (14th April 2020), gini (3rd May 2022), Patient (14th April 2020), Wind (14th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

Synchronicity has been a huge factor in my life lately. An hour or so ago, I was thinking about things and I sat down and opened up this site and I have just read through the last few posts.

So interesting, each person's view point is strong but it comes from their own experience. When we share something similar, there is a certain satisfaction of being correct, or belonging, or something that is self satisfying.

I believe that each one of us are equally important, and probably more so than we will realize.

We need each other (and I feel that can apply to the entire world) and somehow we need to figure out how we should be interacting because it seems that the way we have been over the years is not been going well.

We can find a partner to share the best things in life with. We can include friends, family etc...but often times come along where we are distracted and things get broken. We can try to put it back together but it is never quite the same.

I think we are getting close to figuring it out, but it may be difficult to put into words.

For myself, I feel a need that I can not explain. Like others, I do not care to be here anymore to witness how terrible things can be. But I know that it is important to see all of it that comes my way.

Throughout my life I strongly feel like I have been manipulated by unseen hands - my path has been set for me in certain times regardless of how much I wanted to go one way, things would occur to push me in another. I know that I am where I am suppose to be, but i still do not know why. I knew that there was going to be this pandemic, but I also knew that I had no fear as I somehow knew that I was not going to contact it - or if I did, it would not be fatal.

If i was to tell you how I knew this, it would not be believed and it would make everything else I say here worthless.

I believe the oneness we need exists but we are not yet ready for it. Most of the animal species here already live within it. They communicate what their species need among themselves through their minds somehow - experience is shared.

Perhaps it was expected that we would easily do the same? Maybe it was thought that as separate beings, we would gain experience and then when we come together, we will be that much more stronger of a unity, of a species. But we keep breaking down and do not allow ourselves to come together, at least we haven't yet.

I still have faith that we will.
    Snap! Synchronicity seems to come when we are completely alive to, and present to each and every moment.

I only realised this afternoon for example, that a person who I am very close to, joined Avalon on exactly the same day as myself and in the same year! We didn't know each other at all, way back then. It was only because our posts were very close to each other and I was really in the moment of it all that I made the connection.

What are the chances, what are the odds that someone I am very close to now would join on exactly the same day?

The universe is exact and nature is the perfect demonstration of this. I'm thinking of fractals here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fractals in nature.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	43224

When we can catch each and every thought consciously, when we are in stillness, silence, emptiness, solitude and open to the nature of all things, we can have an intuition in every moment. Our future self is always beckoning us on.

We do need each other Patient because you have a unique gift, talent or skill to share with the universe. There will never be another you. It is the law of repeatlessness. You can see this demonstrated in the mandelbrot set. It goes on forever.

When you share this gift of yourself, and then someone shares their own unique gift in return, it multiplies that affect and there is reciprocation! There is love!

We are joined to each other so inexplicably and so inexorably in life and in death.

I was saying to my close friend this afternoon that if we are one, if I am just him in another form, and if we really feel in our hearts that we are one, this is spiritual, this is the "spirit-in-u-all".

There is absolute freedom and liberation within this, knowing that we are going along for the ride for, and with each other, knowing that no matter what happens, we are eternal.
    Last edited by Constance; 14th April 2020 at 08:59. Reason: edited to add mandelbrot video

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

greybeard (14th April 2020), Wind (14th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Everything comes into this world with potential.
    The seed may produce stems -- the plant may come forth it may flourish into full maturity it may wither and die before that happens.
    It is dependent on soil condition rain sunshine etc.
    The full potential of the human is Self Realization.
    Depending on various factors this may happen.

The Indian Yogis have been reported to do many things -- all signs of life may be absent - then they come back from that state.
    Ramana Maharshi was seen to bi locate but seemed unaware of this.
    Babaji was said to be the deathless saint -- he and his followers could just disappear and re appear else where.

So assuming spiritual awakening, after death there are other realms to be "born" into.
    No awakening then you have no choice but to come back here --move up a class --then hopefully graduate.
    All are of the substratum of the divine -- all Divine energy -- just different -- degrees of that energy.

Thats my current understanding which may well be incorrect.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DeDukshyn (14th April 2020), gini (3rd May 2022), Wind (14th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Since our will is not in line with the creator, because of interference in its many forms (earlier called temptation), it seems as though our own will is thwarted. This causes distress. And that leads to more interference. It's a vicious circle.
    "The ultimate cause of human disease is the consequence of our transgression of the universal laws of life."

~ Paracelsus
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

ClearWater (14th April 2020), Constance (14th April 2020), DeDukshyn (14th April 2020), greybeard (14th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by Craig (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

We have an agreement from another realm, in another time, that supersedes all other contracts made since. Not only can we not break the covenant, every other contract is null and void if it interferes with the first.

Sorry to go off topic - but this is why i feel free will is a crock of you know what. If we are held to contracts from the other side then all we are doing here is conducting a play. No more for me after this round.

Free will and determinism are just another duality. The truth is the balance of the two. Just as the overall circular path of the earth orbiting the sun is determined and predictable , the exact nuanced path is chaotic and free to choose within the circular parameters set up. Thus, all of nature is chaordic. THe same for the quantum realm. We can predit the overall "orbital" of the electron cloud thingy, but the details inside is subject to change without changing the overall scheme.

So, our conscious ego is freely choosing smaller details but ruled by the cosmos, the higher self, like a parent determines many things for a child. This is what astrology attempts to utilize. How the cosmic energies are guiding the "weather" of our lives throughout time. We are just too ignorant to use astrology to the fullest.

You could say those previous contracts were freely chosen at that time from a clearer knowing of how you wish to proceed and make corrects for your process of becoming.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

gini (3rd May 2022), greybeard (18th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

I bought this book about 15 years ago and it is heavy going but certainly interesting. I am not sure how to feel about it - it does sound empowering and inspiring but it also seems to describe another sort of hierarchical slave system taken up a notch/on a higher frequency perhaps. There also seems to be a lot of freemason symbolism in the pics. I wonder if Hurtak is a senior member of that 'fraternity" and I also wonder if it might be a luciferian light that is being experienced with Lucifer as the kind of ruling lord at the top of the pyramid. Perhaps this book is a stepping stone to greater realizations that will free one from the wheel and all the "rules" and conditions that are contained there. Maybe this book will help elevate one's consciousness enough to break out of that structure and ideology to truly experience self discovery without all the concepts, ideas, laws, etc. that are part of this dimensional composition. I just think there is something way beyond God and bliss which is where we will truly find and understand ourselves. Weren't the Elohim our "creators", the ones who came here, to experiment, manipulate our DNA and fashion this sort of prison/slave system? The book is fascinating and certainly gives one lots to think about - just my thoughts on it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (4th May 2022), Kryztian (3rd May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2