+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, a US Senate candidate who's a Covid-19 skeptic

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, a US Senate candidate who's a Covid-19 skeptic

Here's an interesting character, Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai. He's an anti-deep state scientist/inventor who questions the current mainstream Covid-19 narrative, calling it an immune system problem treatable with vitamins. He's also a candidate for the US Senate for massaschusettes.

From wikipedia: V. A. Shiva Ayyadurai is an Indian American scientist, engineer, and entrepreneur. He is notable for his widely disputed claim to be the "inventor of email", based on the electronic mail software called "EMAIL" he wrote as a New Jersey high school student in the late 1970s.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Alan (20th April 2020), Blacklight43 (12th April 2020), Cardillac (1st May 2020), Elainie (12th April 2020), ExomatrixTV (12th April 2020), fifi (9th May 2020), Franny (12th April 2020), Holly Lindin (12th April 2020), I should cocoa (12th April 2020), Kryztian (12th April 2020), Le Chat (12th April 2020), onawah (12th April 2020), Savannah (1st May 2020), shadowstalker (5th May 2020), Stephanie (20th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (12th April 2020), toppy (13th April 2020), wondering (12th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,093 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, a US Senate candidate who's a Covid-19 skeptic

Dr. Shiva really summed up all the most important points, and very convincingly.
    I felt comfortable sharing the interview widely.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (12th April 2020), Justplain (12th April 2020), Kryztian (12th April 2020), Le Chat (12th April 2020), Stephanie (20th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (12th April 2020), toppy (13th April 2020), wondering (12th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Thank you very much for posting this Justplain.
    I like this Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai.
    He is the kind of human that should be high up in the structure of our global civilisation, humans, of earth.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Justplain (12th April 2020), onawah (12th April 2020), Stephanie (20th April 2020), toppy (13th April 2020), wondering (12th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

It is encouraging to see someone who is a political candidate that is so awakened to the corruption going on in the world, who is a strong spokesman for this issues, and is politically active. Makes me think that our the current political system is not entirely hopeless.

He was running for Elizabeth Warren's seat and had this clever campaign slogan:

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Alan (20th April 2020), Elainie (19th April 2020), graciousb (16th April 2020), Justplain (12th April 2020), NancyV (1st May 2020), onawah (12th April 2020), toppy (13th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

He makes lots of great points.

What annoys me is that we can't even get researchers and experts to agree on all kinds of things that shouldnt be that difficult. Have we sequenced this virus or not and how do they know for SURE that that specific viral RNA is causing the illness. Apparently our biotech is so mediocre we can't even get the experts to agree on clarifying some of these things. What about antibodies? If there is only one unique antibody for each virus then we should know if this particular virus is in all the sick people. Or is that antibody test fallible? Are these viruses in most people,anyway, so we can always find viruses as scapegoats. lol It is such a mess.

If they can't even sort these things out, then the average human has no prayer. Then how are we gonna prove anything and go against the will of the mainstream if that is what is needed

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Delight (19th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Great guy. Stefan Moleneux interviewed him. Check it out. And yes, it is rare to find someone who speaks more than Stefan.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Alan (20th April 2020), Elainie (19th April 2020), Franny (20th April 2020), Justplain (30th April 2020), Stephanie (20th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

This is a 3-hour interview with Dr. Shiva that really tells a complete story. Worth a listen, if not a watch.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Franny (20th April 2020), Justplain (30th April 2020), Stephanie (20th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Now there is a new twist in Dr. Shiva's public behavior from multiple perspectives!

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...P_exPSklxsC4x4

Quote y Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Chairman, Children’s Health Defense

For many months I have remained silent in the face of defamatory and dishonest attacks against me by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai. My approach was to ignore the sniping to preserve the unity of the Health Freedom Movement. However, Shiva has expanded his malevolent campaign to include venomous salvos against our community’s most prominent and effective leaders, including Del Bigtree, Mark Blaxill, Dr. Rashid Buttar, Polly Tommey and Samoan-Australian activist Taylor Winterstein. Because he now has some of our outstanding spokesmen in his gun-sites, and because his poisonous volleys have begun to damage the solidarity that is critical to our success, I reluctantly make this response.

Little Lies / Big Lies
    I had never heard of Shiva when he approached me on the street following a January 6th, 2020 Trenton rally. We had a friendly chat and took a photo. Afterward, he tweeted that I had refused to shake his hand. A half-dozen photos of us shaking hands soon surfaced, proving his statements false. It was only then that I learned he was running as a fringe candidate for U.S. Senate against my nephew, Massachusetts Congressman Joseph Kennedy. It is axiomatic that a man who lies about small things, will also lie about the large. I made a note to fact check Shiva’s assertions. I advise others to take similar precautions.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Alan (29th April 2020), Billy (29th April 2020), greybeard (29th April 2020), Justplain (30th April 2020), Melinda (29th April 2020), NancyV (1st May 2020), wondering (29th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Here's Dr. Shiva's response to RF Kennedy junior's accusations:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...ThFeo5iAtoMm3s

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (30th April 2020), East Sun (1st May 2020), wondering (1st May 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

I like this chap, he has some great sensible things to say about the climate alarmist nonsense also, my daughter put me on to his channel.

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Thanks for the rebuttal video Justplain, here is more virulent color.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTgD...dBy3csrmzw23L4

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Justplain (1st May 2020), wondering (1st May 2020)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    Now there is a new twist in Dr. Shiva's public behavior from multiple perspectives!

For many months I have remained silent in the face of defamatory and dishonest attacks against me by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai. My approach was to ignore the sniping to preserve the unity of the Health Freedom Movement. However, Shiva has expanded his malevolent campaign to include venomous salvos against our community’s most prominent and effective leaders, including Del Bigtree, Mark Blaxill, Dr. Rashid Buttar, Polly Tommey and Samoan-Australian activist Taylor Winterstein. Because he now has some of our outstanding spokesmen in his gun-sites, and because his poisonous volleys have begun to damage the solidarity that is critical to our success, I reluctantly make this response.

Little Lies / Big Lies
    I had never heard of Shiva when he approached me on the street following a January 6th, 2020 Trenton rally. We had a friendly chat and took a photo. Afterward, he tweeted that I had refused to shake his hand. A half-dozen photos of us shaking hands soon surfaced, proving his statements false. It was only then that I learned he was running as a fringe candidate for U.S. Senate against my nephew, Massachusetts Congressman Joseph Kennedy. It is axiomatic that a man who lies about small things, will also lie about the large. I made a note to fact check Shiva’s assertions. I advise others to take similar precautions.
    I am SO CONFOUNDED by the evidence that despite the common ground, there are people who would rather turn on one another than develop alliances. I have been following Dr. Shiva since he "came on the scene" of the effort of alliances of parents to STOP MANDATORY vaccination.

States like California and New York (and then cascading across the US) have politicians determined to prevent anyone (including physicians) from protecting children from FORCED vaccination. IMO Dr. Shiva's focus on this issue was AFTER the law to place decisions about medical exemptions in California with the health departments. He suddenly was very vocal. I was excited because he looked like he had great knowledge to offer.

Immediately he began insinuating that the Vaxxed team was "not so obvious establishment". He immediately began interfering with others' efforts saying they had done too little. He began talking negatively about Del Bigtree, RFK... everyone actually aside from HIMSELF as failures to lead a health freedom movement. He made efforts to smear Tulsi Gabbard. He has LOTS to say disparaging "heros" of the past like MLK and Ghandi (YES, I know they were imperfect) and actually IMO the issue with Dr. Shiva is that he disdains EVERYONE else. In some of his videos about health he implies he is some sort of spiritual avatar. My suspicion is that he does think he is SHIVA.

How do we cooperate with someone who is so angry, vile in interaction and who enjoys tearing apart what other have done?

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

BushPilot (3rd May 2020), ClearWater (1st May 2020), Constance (2nd May 2020), earthdreamer (4th May 2020), fifi (9th May 2020), gini (2nd May 2020), onawah (1st May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st May 2020), Savannah (2nd May 2020), Sunny-side-up (1st May 2020), wondering (1st May 2020)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I know it is difficult to deal with some of Dr. Shiva's rhetoric if you have heroes in the alt truth movement. Unfortunately we know from research that the cabal effectively uses 'controlled opposition' to manage the rebellion aspect of the 'social dialectic'. I think his points are well made. I think rfk Jr's multiple endorsements (4) of the monsanto vaccine queen Hillary Clinton is highly suspect.

I know Dr. Shiva should do a better job with identifying other 'leaders' who aren't compromised, which he seems to be doing with his guest. However, I am, and I hope you all are, tired of the same old story in politics. It's always the same powerful interest groups getting their way, and new movements get co-opted and deflected. We don't need rich folks, or their proxies, volunteering to lead social movements. Grassroots everyday people are needed for that. And i'm willing to withstand characters like Dr. A to get there.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

NancyV (1st May 2020), Savannah (2nd May 2020), wondering (1st May 2020)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

He displays all the characteristics of a malignant narcissist.
    To learn more about that, I suggest starting at the end of this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1349126
    Or at the beginning, if you prefer.
    At the rate he is going, he will soon discredit himself to the point where no help from anyone else will be necessary.
    That degree of mental illness is impossible to hide for long.
    RFK Jr. spelled it all out for us all quite clearly how dishonest Shiva is.
    As for RFK Jr., he has learned from long painful experience how to swim in shark-infested political waters.
    Last edited by onawah; 1st May 2020 at 18:07.
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (1st May 2020), BushPilot (3rd May 2020), Constance (2nd May 2020), earthdreamer (4th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st May 2020), Wansen (4th May 2020), wondering (1st May 2020)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Source: American Intelligence Media
    Dr.SHIVA and Young Pharaoh DESTROY RACIST Robbie Kennedy, Jr. Party Over!
    Streamed live on Apr 28, 2020

"Watch the video to see the tenor and tone of Dr. 'Shyster' Shiva. Then stay tuned for AIM reports that show you both of these clowns - Shiva and Kennedy - are globalist vaccine puppets. They are there to keep you from looking at PIRBRIGHT and the Queen's bioweapon war against humanity."

Shiva the Patent Shyster
    The Propaganda of Dr. Shiva
    Shiva Ayyadurai’s Fraud

AIM article with audio that mentions Robert Kennedy Jr.: The End of the Anti-Vaxxers. The audio wanders around a lot. At about 38:10 Robert Kennedy Jr is finally brought up. AIM points out that Kennedy brought the anti-vaccine movement right up to the edge of the cliff and then did nothing. Kennedy has also stated the he and all his children are immunized. Kennedy has also said he's not against vaccines, he was never against them. So basically, Kennedy took the anti-vaccine movement nowhere. AIM basically says Kennedy is a shill and a puppet for Soros in this audio, and Shiva is also a puppet for Soros.

Personally, I do remember hearing Kennedy talk this way a while ago and found it quite disappointing. I must admit I have not listened to him recently. It's tough to keep up with all that is going on!
    Last edited by anandacate; 1st May 2020 at 21:51. Reason: add more text

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Constance (2nd May 2020), gini (2nd May 2020)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't see "AIM reports". Is that a second video? If so, it doesn't automatically show up at the end of https://youtube.com/watch?v=WTgDXKpUSgc
    UPDATE:Never mind--I see it's this: https://youtube.com/watch?v=WTgDXKpUSgc ...but it wasn't labeled in your post as "AIM".
    I don't agree that RFK Jr. is deliberately covering anything up. I think he is very skilled and savvy in bringing the truth out to the public in a manner that is most effective.
    Most people are not ready to accept that they are being poisoned, much less deliberately so via a NWO population-culling agenda.
    They can only be coached in the truth step by step, otherwise there is a complete breakdown of communication and trust.
    I think the Kennedys have had to learn this from long and painful experience.
    JKF was too brash and that brought about his assassination.
    It was brave of him to try to expose the CIA and the Fed, but I doubt that he understood what the consequences would be.
    I think RFK Jr. understands much better (though perhaps not consciously) and has been taking the only effective course of disclosure possible thus far, which has been step by cautious step.
    Shiva may actually help to quicken the process, but he is probably going to pay dearly for it, and it won't be pretty for anyone involved.
    But perhaps this is just the way it has to be at this juncture.
    It's going to take a LOT of something--just what remains to be seen... before any of the blame will actually arrive at the door of the Queen in a form that enough people will believe.

Quote Posted by anandacate (here)
    "Watch the video to see the tenor and tone of Dr. 'Shyster' Shiva. Then stay tuned for AIM reports that show you both of these clowns - Shiva and Kennedy - are globalist vaccine puppets. They are there to keep you from looking at PIRBRIGHT and the Queen's bioweapon war against humanity."
    Last edited by onawah; 1st May 2020 at 19:51.
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BushPilot (3rd May 2020), Constance (2nd May 2020), Delight (1st May 2020), Justplain (1st May 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by wavydome (here)

Little Lies / Big Lies
    I am SO CONFOUNDED by the evidence that despite the common ground, there are people who would rather turn on one another than develop alliances. I have been following Dr. Shiva since he "came on the scene" of the effort of alliances of parents to STOP MANDATORY vaccination.

States like California and New York (and then cascading across the US) have politicians determined to prevent anyone (including physicians) from protecting children from FORCED vaccination. IMO Dr. Shiva's focus on this issue was AFTER the law to place decisions about medical exemptions in California with the health departments. He suddenly was very vocal. I was excited because he looked like he had great knowledge to offer.

Immediately he began insinuating that the Vaxxed team was "not so obvious establishment". He immediately began interfering with others' efforts saying they had done too little. He began talking negatively about Del Bigtree, RFK... everyone actually aside from HIMSELF as failures to lead a health freedom movement. He made efforts to smear Tulsi Gabbard. He has LOTS to say disparaging "heros" of the past like MLK and Ghandi (YES, I know they were imperfect) and actually IMO the issue with Dr. Shiva is that he disdains EVERYONE else. In some of his videos about health he implies he is some sort of spiritual avatar. My suspicion is that he does think he is SHIVA.

How do we cooperate with someone who is so angry, vile in interaction and who enjoys tearing apart what other have done?
    I think the bolded is a VERY good question, Delight! I was listening to Dr. Shiva yesterday (two different videos, both over an hour long), trying to catch up on some videos while I was painting. I thought he made some very good points! I liked his description of the obvious establishment vs the not-so-obvious establishment. I think he made some good points about the connections between HRC and Gates and the Kennedy's. But I eventually just turned him off, because while he DID make good points, he was also vitriolic and seemed to like to hear himself talk.

He'd ask other people to chime in, they'd say about two words and then he'd jump back in. He really didn't seem to want to let anyone else talk. He sounded very angry to me.

Contrast him to David Paulides, who I also listened to yesterday. Such a huge difference in tone! David Paulides=someone passionate about a cause because they're a compassionate person; Dr. Shiva=someone passionate about a cause because they're angry

(David Paulides doesn't have anything to say about vaccinations/medicine. He researches disappearances. I'll try to link a thread later. The contrast is just comparing approach and tone.)

Maybe Dr. Shiva has a right to be angry, so again, I'm not discrediting him because of that. But I'll find someone else to throw my support behind before I give it to someone that vitriolic and egocentric.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

BushPilot (3rd May 2020), Delight (1st May 2020), Justplain (1st May 2020), NancyV (1st May 2020), onawah (1st May 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The fact that Shiva is trying so hard to discredit RFK Jr., Del Bigtree, Dr. Buttar, etc. and with such vitriol, is enough to discredit him and reveal his mental illness (narcissism, which is not just egocentricity, as most think, but a type of real mental disorder which can be very severe and debilitating).
    Quote Posted by Sarah Rainsong (here)

Maybe Dr. Shiva has a right to be angry, so again, I'm not discrediting him because of that. But I'll find someone else to throw my support behind before I give it to someone that vitriolic and egocentric.
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (1st May 2020), BushPilot (3rd May 2020), Constance (2nd May 2020), Delight (1st May 2020), fifi (9th May 2020), Justplain (1st May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (1st May 2020)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Shiva the Patent Shyster
    Shiva Ayyadurai’s Fraud

AIM article with audio that mentions Robert Kennedy Jr.: The End of the Anti-Vaxxers. The audio wanders around a lot. At about 38:10 Robert Kennedy Jr is finally brought up. AIM points out that Kennedy brought the anti-vaccine movement right up to the edge of the cliff and then did nothing. Kennedy has also stated the he and all his children are immunized. Kennedy has also said he's not against vaccines, he was never against them. So basically, Kennedy took the anti-vaccine movement nowhere. AIM basically says Kennedy is a shill and a puppet for Soros in this audio, and Shiva is also a puppet for Soros.

Personally, I do remember hearing Kennedy talk this way a while ago and found it quite disappointing. I must admit I have not listened to him recently. It's tough to keep up with all that is going on!
    RFK has a history and he has a PRESENT (as does Shiva and all of us). In the present, I see RFK genuinely concerned about the sources of ALL poisoning of the planet (and people). I really do not think he is just a shill.

Shiva also cares about health I think.

In the meantime, I am and have been seriously concerned about #1 FORCED medical procedures. My maxim is "Where there is choice, there is a chance".... a chance to change one's mind about outdated and dangerous beliefs, a chance to take personal responsibility for one's own body/family/life.

Many have faulted those who focus on the right to refuse. IMO we SHOULD focus there because if we say, people can decide for themselves, we don't have nearly as much opportunistic arguments.

What is truly horrific is the large number of people who sincerely believe that unvaccinated people are dangerous and should be incarcerated, socially marginalized, ETC ETC...

That is why I feel so despairing when I see people start internecine wars. There could be quite a bit of wasted traction as factions point fingers back and forth, refusing to work together, dividing the "followers".

This instigation of battles is what SHIVA does. That is what makes me wonder because he knows about controlling the opposition and is obviously doing his best to weaken a movement that is at a crisis point.

Quote in•ter•ne•cine ĭn″tər-nĕs′ēn″, -ĭn, -nē′sīn″►
    adj. Of or relating to struggle within a nation, organization, or group.
    adj. Mutually destructive; ruinous or fatal to both sides.
    adj. Characterized by bloodshed or carnage.
    Last edited by Delight; 1st May 2020 at 22:14.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

anandacate (1st May 2020), BushPilot (3rd May 2020), ClearWater (2nd May 2020), Constance (3rd May 2020), earthdreamer (4th May 2020), gini (2nd May 2020), Justplain (2nd May 2020), onawah (3rd May 2020)

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The fact that Shiva is trying so hard to discredit RFK Jr., Del Bigtree, Dr. Buttar, etc. and with such vitriol, is enough to discredit him and reveal his mental illness (narcissism, which is not just egocentricity, as most think, but a type of real mental disorder which can be very severe and debilitating).
    Quote Posted by Sarah Rainsong (here)

I can't disagree with you at all, onawah, I haven't really dived too deep into him, so I'm personally reluctant to pin that label on him, but yeah, he does seem to fit the profile.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Shiva the Patent Shyster
    Shiva Ayyadurai’s Fraud

RFK has a history and he has a PRESENT (as does Shiva and all of us). In the present, I see RFK genuinely concerned about the sources of ALL poisoning of the planet (and people). I really do not think he is just a shill.

Shiva also cares about health I think.

In the meantime, I am and have been seriously concerned about #1 FORCED medical procedures. My maxim is "Where there is choice, there is a chance".... a chance to change one's mind about outdated and dangerous beliefs, a chance to take personal responsibility for one's own body/family/life.

Many have faulted those who focus on the right to refuse. IMO we SHOULD focus there because if we say, people can decide for themselves, we don't have nearly as much opportunistic arguments.

What is truly horrific is the large number of people who sincerely believe that unvaccinated people are dangerous and should be incarcerated, socially marginalized, ETC ETC...

That is why I feel so despairing when I see people start internecine wars. There could be quite a bit of wasted traction as factions point fingers back and forth, refusing to work together, dividing the "followers".

This instigation of battles is what SHIVA does. That is what makes me wonder because he knows about controlling the opposition and is obviously doing his best to weaken a movement that is at a crisis point.

Quote in•ter•ne•cine ĭn″tər-nĕs′ēn″, -ĭn, -nē′sīn″►
    adj. Of or relating to struggle within a nation, organization, or group.
    adj. Mutually destructive; ruinous or fatal to both sides.
    adj. Characterized by bloodshed or carnage.
    Another very good point, Delight.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

anandacate (2nd May 2020), onawah (2nd May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast