+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Most important! 2 Minute video shows mind control at its worst... please watch and comment

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Default Re: Most important! 2 Minute video shows mind control at its worst... please watch and comment

Imagine growing up and going to college to be a "broadcaster on main stream news". Oh what a glorious career. Until they arrive and are told exactly what to say regardless of personal opinion.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: Most important! 2 Minute video shows mind control at its worst... please watch and comment

Learn to play a musical instrument, read some good books, play real records, walk in nature. Just shut off the tell lie vision program. Best thing I did in 9 years.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th April 2020), Chester (26th May 2020), Mashika (19th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2