+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 69 LastLast

Thread: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

1. Link to Post #401
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

Last edited by TomKat; 16th May 2021 at 14:33.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), DaveToo (17th May 2021), Delight (16th May 2021), gini (18th May 2021), happyuk (20th May 2021), janette (17th May 2021), justntime2learn (19th May 2021), Reinhard (17th May 2021), Tintin (26th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #402
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    e-3236 (Civil and human rights)
    'Petition to the Government of Canada
    Whereas:
    Section 6 of the Charter of Rights and Freedom says Canadians have the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada;
    Section 2a of the Charter of Rights and Freedom says Canadians have freedom of conscience and religion;
    Section 15 of the Charter of Rights and Freedom says Canadians are not allowed to be discriminated against based on, for example, mental or physical ability (health);
    COVID-19 passports are being spoken of as the way to revive the travel industry but they stand to put the final nail in the coffin of the travel industry;
    Canadians have the right to informed choice when it comes to vaccines and other medical treatments, they cannot be forced or coerced;
    COVID-19 passports could be used to restrict the rights of people who have refused a COVID-19 vaccine, which would be unacceptable and create a society of have and have-nots, and the gap between those groups has only grown thanks to COVID-19, and we stand at the precipice of the gap getting larger still;
    This is not a partisan issue, it affects Canadians of all stripes and for various personal reasons, and therefore should not be treated as such; and
    Canadians want their freedom of movement and right to privacy of their personal health data to be positively affirmed by the government.
    We, the undersigned, citizens of Canada, call upon the Government of Canada to commit to not rolling out any e-vaccination status/immunity passport to the Canadian public for travel, work, public events or otherwise.'
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...XECH96qNQbqiPI

Hi Jill...could you plz share where you got the vax exemption sticker pic you posted.I would either like to find a few or have a square on full width pic of one so as to screen shot.
    Have searched around and of course come up with plenty of proud lemming stickers that have fulfilled the dumb me down further deed.
    Thnx Ed

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), janette (17th May 2021), pueblo (28th May 2021), Reinhard (17th May 2021), selinam (28th May 2021), Tintin (29th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #403
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,804 times in 2,559 posts

Quote Posted by eagle0027 (here)
    e-3236 (Civil and human rights)
    'Petition to the Government of Canada
    Whereas:
    Section 6 of the Charter of Rights and Freedom says Canadians have the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada;
    Section 2a of the Charter of Rights and Freedom says Canadians have freedom of conscience and religion;
    Section 15 of the Charter of Rights and Freedom says Canadians are not allowed to be discriminated against based on, for example, mental or physical ability (health);
    COVID-19 passports are being spoken of as the way to revive the travel industry but they stand to put the final nail in the coffin of the travel industry;
    Canadians have the right to informed choice when it comes to vaccines and other medical treatments, they cannot be forced or coerced;
    COVID-19 passports could be used to restrict the rights of people who have refused a COVID-19 vaccine, which would be unacceptable and create a society of have and have-nots, and the gap between those groups has only grown thanks to COVID-19, and we stand at the precipice of the gap getting larger still;
    This is not a partisan issue, it affects Canadians of all stripes and for various personal reasons, and therefore should not be treated as such; and
    Canadians want their freedom of movement and right to privacy of their personal health data to be positively affirmed by the government.
    We, the undersigned, citizens of Canada, call upon the Government of Canada to commit to not rolling out any e-vaccination status/immunity passport to the Canadian public for travel, work, public events or otherwise.'
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...XECH96qNQbqiPI

Hi Jill...could you plz share where you got the vax exemption sticker pic you posted.I would either like to find a few or have a square on full width pic of one so as to screen shot.
    Have searched around and of course come up with plenty of proud lemming stickers that have fulfilled the dumb me down further deed.
    Thnx Ed
    I can't remember but will check a few places - quite possibly from Librti?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), janette (17th May 2021), Reinhard (17th May 2021), Tintin (29th May 2021), wondering (17th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #404
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,531 times in 32,931 posts

I can't remember but will check a few places - quite possibly from Librti?
    I think they're fake (and/or carry no authority) — but here's a site I found in a search that is selling something similar:

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (17th May 2021), DaveToo (18th May 2021), janette (17th May 2021), mountain_jim (17th May 2021), selinam (28th May 2021), Tintin (29th May 2021), wondering (17th May 2021), Yoda (17th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #405
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

The People's Paramedic Speaks 17th May 2021

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), Eva2 (17th May 2021), janette (18th May 2021), thepainterdoug (18th May 2021), Tintin (29th May 2021), wondering (17th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #406
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Interesting opinion I just came across.

According to a "study" - I know I really need to dig it out - the majority of the people taking the vaccine are primarily inner city/urban liberals who work in the massive hive cities of the US and the world.

The primary people not taking the vaccine, are the blue collar workers, or as that one study found, surprisingly highly educated individuals who have read and understood the primary literature on the subject, (supposedly) low IQ and High IQ having the same opinion.

More interestingly, the group of people not primarily vaxxing, are actually the primary work force for the supply chain: truckers, oil workers, line men, power plant operators, the very people needed in order for a nation/civilization to actually function.
    If anything, the "midwits" are being cleared out, if you are to believe the conspiracy that the vaccine is ultimately there to kill them off.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), gini (18th May 2021), janette (18th May 2021), Peace in Oz (17th May 2021), thepainterdoug (18th May 2021), Tintin (29th May 2021), wondering (19th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #407
    Language
    English
    Thanks

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ralfy For This Post:

gini (18th May 2021), janette (18th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #408
    Thanks

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Interesting opinion I just came across.

According to a "study" - I know I really need to dig it out - the majority of the people taking the vaccine are primarily inner city/urban liberals who work in the massive hive cities of the US and the world.

The primary people not taking the vaccine, are the blue collar workers, or as that one study found, surprisingly highly educated individuals who have read and understood the primary literature on the subject, (supposedly) low IQ and High IQ having the same opinion.

More interestingly, the group of people not primarily vaxxing, are actually the primary work force for the supply chain: truckers, oil workers, line men, power plant operators, the very people needed in order for a nation/civilization to actually function.
    If anything, the "midwits" are being cleared out, if you are to believe the conspiracy that the vaccine is ultimately there to kill them off.
    I find it ironic that Mr. Eugenics aka Bill Gates has made a vaccine that targets primarily the college-educated white population! They've resorted to going door-to-door in black neighborhoods to promote the kill shots.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

janette (19th May 2021), wondering (19th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #409
    Thanks

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you - I had a few appointments for a couple of days so didn't get around to looking. I think this "sticker" was sent to me over FB - this is the link but as Bill has mentioned above, it probably isn't something official although I suppose if you copied and laminated it, it could look official. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these types of cards, etc. will be created as things become even more restrictive. So, not sure how authentic this is but if it helps, maybe you can download form this link:

https://www.facebook.com/messenger_m...GcVl5Y_xL_wxiS

I've also asked the person who sent it to me to send the original link just in case you can't access it thru the link above. Hopefully she can remember where she got it from and I'll be able to send that to you. I've got a feeling it might be from Librti.

Thnx Ed[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Eva2; 19th May 2021 at 00:01.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

janette (19th May 2021), Tintin (29th May 2021), wondering (24th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #410
    Thanks

This is so nuts - there is absolutely no logic in this - clearly just about control and testing obedience:

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Alecs (26th May 2021), atman (20th May 2021), DaveToo (20th May 2021), Franny (20th May 2021), Gwin Ru (21st May 2021), justntime2learn (20th May 2021), Peace in Oz (20th May 2021), Tintin (29th May 2021), wondering (24th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #411
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lockdowns are critical in many countries because their medical systems can be overwhelmed quickly. OTOH, major damage in done to their economies, which is why they have to employ calibrated ones.

22. Link to Post #412
    Thanks

The US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) says your employer must accommodate your sincere religious objection to the vaccine, once you have notified them. You don't need to prove any religious affiliation.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/H2WbhG4v4js2/

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

DaveToo (26th May 2021), fifi (27th May 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), wondering (24th May 2021)

24. Link to Post #413
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

GOOD VIBRATIONS PODCAST, VOL. 191: DAVID ADELMAN - THE PEOPLE’S LAWYER

(Worthwhile listen for me, so thought I would share)

This series’ focus on effective ways of resisting tyranny and assaults on our natural rights and freedoms through self-empowerment continues, as David Adelman, aka The People’s Lawyer guests.

David’s work involves separating the lawful - that which is rooted in the Natural Law of the Universe - from the ‘legal’ - that which is the product of for-profit, corporate policy, and which seeks to remove the natural rights of the living man or woman by creating fictional entities in their name, achieved through trickery, deception and the use of Word Magic.

David seeks to restore People Power through encouraging all individuals to recognise and stand in their personal sovereignty, and outlines many ways in which this approach can be practically applied in our lives.

David’s main website is:
    www.thepeopleslawyeruk.com

The People’s Lawyer UK YouTube channel is here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxb...DmfpCDV1B8OV2g

This series’ focus on effective ways of resisting tyranny and assaults on our natural rights and freedoms through self-empowerment continues, as David Adelman, aka The People’s Lawyer guests.

David’s work involves separating the lawful - that which is rooted in the Natural Law of the Universe - from the ‘legal’ - that which is the product of for-profit, corporate policy, and which seeks to remove the natural rights of the living man or woman by creating fictional entities in their name, achieved through trickery, deception and the use of Word Magic.

David seeks to restore People Power through encouraging all individuals to recognise and stand in their personal sovereignty, and outlines many ways in which this approach can be practically applied in our lives.

David’s main website is:
    www.thepeopleslawyeruk.com

The People’s Lawyer UK YouTube channel is here:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxb...DmfpCDV1B8OV2g

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/y0mZsepj8Npb

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

DaveToo (26th May 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), pueblo (28th May 2021), wondering (24th May 2021)

26. Link to Post #414
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Some freedom of information requests from UK councils.

The numbers speak for themselves - covid has been nowhere near the onslaught we've been led to believe it is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	covid1.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	164.6 KB
ID:	46734
    Click image for larger version

Name:	covid2.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	46735

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

avid (26th May 2021), DaveToo (26th May 2021), graciousb (1st June 2021), Gwin Ru (28th May 2021), Hermoor (26th May 2021), justntime2learn (26th May 2021), Mike Gorman (28th May 2021), Peace in Oz (27th May 2021), pueblo (28th May 2021), Tintin (26th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

28. Link to Post #415
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,783 times in 4,377 posts

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

atman (28th May 2021), Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Eva2 (28th May 2021), pabranno (29th May 2021), pueblo (28th May 2021), Tintin (28th May 2021), wondering (28th May 2021)

30. Link to Post #416
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

Petition calling on the FDA to immediately remove COVID vaccines from the market
    From: Stand for Health Freedom <advocates@standforhealthfreedom.com
    5/28/21
    https://www.regulations.gov/document...21-P-0460-0001

"Amid growing safety concerns, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Dr. Meryl Nass, on behalf of Children’s Health Defense (CHD), filed a Citizen Petition with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) asking the agency to immediately revoke the Emergency Use Authorizations (EUAs) for COVID vaccines and to refrain from licensing them.

This is an official Citizen's Petition that goes through a formal process. The FDA must respond, and if not satisfied with the response, the petitioner can take the matter to court.

The Petition states:

FDA should revoke all EUAs for any COVID vaccine because the current risks of serious adverse events or deaths outweigh the benefits, and because existing drugs provide highly effective prophylaxis and treatment.
    FDA should immediately stop allowing minors to participate in COVID vaccine trials.
    FDA should immediately revoke approval that pregnant women may receive any EUA or licensed COVID vaccines and issue public guidance to that effect.
    FDA should amend its guidance for the use of the chloroquine drugs, ivermectin and any other drugs demonstrated to be safe and effective against COVID, to comport with current scientific evidence of safety and efficacy, and issue notifications to all stakeholders.
    FDA should issue guidance to the Secretary of Defense and the President to NOT grant an unprecedented presidential waiver of prior consent regarding COVID vaccines for our service members.
    FDA should issue guidance affirming that all citizens have the option to accept or refuse administration of investigational COVID vaccines without adverse work, educational, or other non-health related consequences.
    Pending revocation of COVID vaccine EUAs, FDA should issue guidance that all marketing and promotion of COVID vaccines must refrain from labeling them “safe and effective.”
    HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR COMMENT:

GO to the FDA Petition page (this will be Document ID FDA-2021-P-0460-0001)at : https://www.regulations.gov/document...21-P-0460-0001
    A comment page will open. Type your comment into the box, or copy and paste your prewritten comment, or attach a file of your comment. Tips:
    Your remarks can be long or short; the point is that we want the agency to receive an overwhelming volume of earnest and polite comments expressing support for the petition and urging implementation of the measures requested.
    If you personally know of anyone harmed by any of the vaccines, please include those details. This is open public comment, available for the world to see, so do not include any personally identifying details.
    Parents, healthcare practitioners, military members, and everyone, please submit your comments and please forward this message to all like-minded friends and colleagues.

Thank you! Together, we can save lives and liberty!"

In Solidarity,

Stand for Health Freedom
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th May 2021), DaveToo (28th May 2021), Eva2 (29th May 2021), graciousb (1st June 2021), pabranno (29th May 2021)

32. Link to Post #417
    Thanks

This is ridiculous

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

atman (28th May 2021), Bill Ryan (29th May 2021), DaveToo (28th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (29th May 2021), Gwin Ru (29th May 2021), pabranno (29th May 2021), Patient (29th May 2021), Tintin (29th May 2021), wondering (28th May 2021)

34. Link to Post #418
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,793 times in 5,537 posts

There is a high probability that perhaps as many as a million people may attend the march in London today.

Subject Access is filming it live from their boots on the ground view, here:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

atman (30th May 2021), Bill Ryan (29th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (29th May 2021), greybeard (29th May 2021), Gwin Ru (29th May 2021), happyuk (31st May 2021), Hermoor (30th May 2021), pabranno (29th May 2021)

36. Link to Post #419
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Look at the size of the crowd today London anti-lockdown march 1 million+

This might just be a week to remember -- Here is hoping.!!!
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 29th May 2021 at 17:03.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DaveToo (30th May 2021), graciousb (1st June 2021), Gwin Ru (29th May 2021), Hermoor (30th May 2021), meat suit (29th May 2021), pabranno (29th May 2021), Patient (29th May 2021), Peace in Oz (30th May 2021), pueblo (31st May 2021), Tintin (29th May 2021), wondering (30th May 2021)

38. Link to Post #420
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

Not a peep of news about if from the bravo bravo charlie. Not a sausage.

Many other high profile UK 'news' (!) outlets reporting numbers in the hundreds (oh good Lord) or thousands, presumably whilst their guide dogs were doing the counting.

Mostly reported as anti-lockdown or anti-vax demonstrations.

Meanwhile the NY Times reported that 'hundreds protest vaccine passports in London'.

Sneaky bar stewards, don't you think?

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

DaveToo (30th May 2021), greybeard (30th May 2021), happyuk (31st May 2021), Matthew (30th May 2021), pueblo (31st May 2021), wondering (30th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 69 LastLast