+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst 1 19 59 69
Results 1,361 to 1,369 of 1369

Thread: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

1. Link to Post #1361
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,212 times in 2,396 posts

Default Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://x.com/TheWakeninq/status/170...267603431?s=20

That's sounds great, but the governments aren't likely to start with Fortune 500 companies. Instead, governments will start by cracking down on places like international airports, ports of entry, border crossings, on social systems like the healthcare system in Canada, and big-box food and department stores. Good luck fighting that.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2023), Blastolabs (16th September 2023), gini (12th September 2023), Harmony (12th September 2023), mountain_jim (25th September 2023), Reinhard (12th September 2023), thepainterdoug (12th September 2023)

3. Link to Post #1362
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,286 times in 8,660 posts

Default Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

copying here..

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://x.com/MarieIsabellaB/status/...185299048?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2023), fifi (29th September 2023), gini (26th September 2023), Gwin Ru (25th September 2023), Harmony (26th September 2023)

5. Link to Post #1363
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,404 times in 32,917 posts

An important statement of position from Elon Musk.
    Musk Says COVID Shot "Almost Sent me to Hospital", Says he'd go to Prison before Firing Workers for Refusing Jab

Elon Musk on Tuesday revealed that he took multiple COVID-19 vaccines so that he could travel during the period of intense pandemic restrictions and that after taking his third shot, he nearly ended up hospitalized.

Mr. Musk made the remarks in a post on X that was part of a thread he started as a response to a warning by European Union (EU) officials that X has fallen squarely into the bloc's censorship crosshairs for being found to be the top purveyor of so-called misinformation and disinformation.

"Have you heard dis information?" Mr. Musk captioned his original post, in a play on words that accompanied a video compilation of COVID-19 vaccine news headlines that began with bold initial claims early in the pandemic that the vaccines are "100 percent effective" before steadily dropping lower and lower.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1706681999035928994

"The mRNA COVID-19 vaccine was only 47% effective after 5 months?" reads one of the later headlines, followed by even more negative headlines like "Sweden, Denmark Halt Moderna's Covid Shot for Younger People" and, finally, ones highlighting vaccine-maker profitability amid calls for seemingly endless boosters.

'Messed Up'

Mr. Musk's meme on waning vaccine efficacy drew a number of comments, including one by political journalist Ed Krassenstein, who raised objections.

"I think efficacy changes are a result of new strains and the vaccine immunity wearing off. It’s stupid anyone ever claimed it was 100% effective. No vaccine is 100% full-proof," he wrote.

Mr. Musk replied by saying that he's not against vaccines in principle, but that he opposes mandates forcing people to get the shot.

"My concern was more the outrageous demand that people *must* take the vaccine and multiple boosters to do anything at all. That was messed up," Mr. Musk wrote.

He added that, until the U.S. Supreme Court invalidated President Joe Biden's executive order imposing a vaccine-or-test mandate for large companies, his company SpaceX "and many other other companies would have been forced to fire anyone who refused to get vaccinated!"

"We would not have done so. I would rather go to prison than fire good people who didn’t want to be jabbed," Mr. Musk continued.

Mr. Musk also revealed that he got COVID-19 and experienced "mild cold symptoms" but took vaccines repeatedly for travel.
    |
    "The third shot almost sent me to hospital," Mr. Musk said.

"How many other people out there have symptoms that are actually from the vaccine or Covid treatment, rather than Covid itself?" he asked.

There's a growing body of data suggesting that COVID-19 vaccine side effects are more serious than previously claimed.

Mr. Musk qualified his remarks by saying he's not against vaccines as a matter of principle.

"It’s not like I don’t believe in vaccines—I do. However, the cure cannot be potentially worse than the disease," he said.
    |
    "Public debate over efficacy should not be shut down," Mr. Musk continued.

Mr. Musk added that he believes "there is also great potential for curing many diseases using synthetic mRNA, so let’s not throw the baby out with the bath water."

The X chief's post garnered a series of reactions, including a humorous one by the Joe Biden Press Release (Parody) account, which features a photo of a smiling President Joe Biden saying: "I promise you'll be safe after the 42nd booster."

"Just be sure to triple mask, Elon," the account added.

Meanwhile, in Brussels, EU officials took Mr. Musk and X into their censorship crosshairs.

'We Will Be Watching'

A senior European Union official on Sept. 26 accused X of being the top purveyor of disinformation and issued a veiled threat, prompting Mr. Musk to push back by posting the meme highlighting waning vaccine effectiveness and sparking online debate.

At a press conference on Tuesday, the EU’s top commissar on disinformation—European Commission (EC) Vice President Vera Jourova—singled out X as being “the platform with the largest ratio of mis- or disinformation posts.”

Unlike competitors like Facebook and Google, Mr. Musk’s X has refused to participate in the European Union’s (EU) voluntary anti-disinformation effort called the 2022 Code of Practice on Disinformation.

While the code is supposedly nonbinding, companies that take part can ease some of their compliance requirements under the EU’s Digital Services Act, which kicked in at the end of August and is mandatory for the biggest tech platforms with over 45 million users in the EU—including X.

After earlier reprimanding Mr. Musk and X for lacking the appetite to self-censor and not taking the EU’s fight against “disinformation” seriously, the EU ramped up its rhetoric on Sept. 26, the day that social media companies like Facebook and Google—but not X—published reports on compliance with the bloc’s new “disinformation” code.

"Mr. Musk knows that he is not off the hook by leaving the code of practice because now we have the Digital Services Act fully enforced," Ms. Jourova said. "So my message for Twitter is you have to comply with the hard law and we will be watching what you are doing."

While X quite the voluntary code in May, it counts as a "very large online platform" under the mandatory Digital Services Act (DSA) and so is subject to stricter content rules.

Ms. Jourova reminded Mr. Musk of the fact that the EU has enforcement tools to pressure the platform into compliance with its content laws.

She made the remarks while providing an update on the 27-nation EU's 2022 Code of Practice on Disinformation, which companies like Google, TikTok, and Facebook parent Meta signed up for—but which Mr. Musk's X has snubbed.

Some examples from the reports include Google indicating that it prevented around $33 million in advertising dollars from going to "disinformation actors" and Meta slapped over 40 million pieces of content with factchecking labels.

The new Digital Services Act rules apply to 19 "very large" digital platforms (such as social media networks, websites, and online retailers) with at least 45 million active users in the EU.

The 19 platforms that fall under the umbrella of the new rules are: Alibaba AliExpress, Amazon Store, Apple AppStore, Bing, Booking.com, Facebook, Instagram, Google Maps, Google Play, Google Search, Google Shopping, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, X, Wikipedia, YouTube, and Zalando.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (28th September 2023), avid (28th September 2023), Bassplayer1 (28th September 2023), Ewan (28th September 2023), fifi (29th September 2023), gini (28th September 2023), Harmony (28th September 2023), kudzy (28th September 2023), meat suit (28th September 2023), Miller (28th September 2023), mountain_jim (28th September 2023), Vangelo (28th September 2023), Yoda (28th September 2023)

7. Link to Post #1364
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Slightly off topic here,
    But I just cant fathom that Elon Musk would have been misguided enough to take the shots.. and that he didnt get placebos...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th September 2023), Bill Ryan (28th September 2023), Eva2 (29th September 2023), fifi (29th September 2023), happyuk (30th September 2023), Harmony (28th September 2023), mountain_jim (28th September 2023), Yoda (28th September 2023)

9. Link to Post #1365
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,298 times in 915 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Slightly off topic here,
    But I just cant fathom that Elon Musk would have been misguided enough to take the shots.. and that he didnt get placebos...
    Thats 1 of the big mysteries;Who was in the know,because many smart & powerful people took the shots and were not able to reason logically , so maybe he was overwhelmed by fear?or the effect of massapsychosis?Or under pressure and believing the wrong people?

And perhaps EM is more independent & uncontrolled then 'truthers' like to believe,is it not possible EM is a 'white hat' & an enemy of the deepstate?
    His influence on the public debate by redpilling them cant be in the interest of the globalists ,so i give him still the benefit of the doubt,but thats not what this thread is about so

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th September 2023), Bill Ryan (28th September 2023), Harmony (30th September 2023), mountain_jim (28th September 2023), Pris (28th September 2023), Vangelo (28th September 2023), Yoda (2nd October 2023)

11. Link to Post #1366
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1706681999035928994

"It’s not like I don’t believe in vaccines—I do. However, the cure cannot be potentially worse than the disease," he said.
    |
    "Public debate over efficacy should not be shut down," Mr. Musk continued.

Mr. Musk added that he believes "there is also great potential for curing many diseases using synthetic mRNA, so let’s not throw the baby out with the bath water."

Elon has his moments, but he lost me with that last part with him still being an advocate for vaccines in general and thinking there's "great potential" for cures with synthetic mRNA GENE MODIFYING technology. "Potential" he says! (Does he mean when it's not being used as a bio-weapon against humanity?!) That coming right after what has likely been the greatest crime committed against humanity (note continuing rise in disease and death toll outcomes globally) thanks to what was likely just one version of the mRNA "vaccine".

People had their genes modified without their knowledge, without their consent!

How else have they been slipping us this mRNA "vaccine" technology?

Whatever happened to the idea that we are natural beings (we DO NOT WANT TO BE GENETICALLY MODIFIED) and therefore we require natural cures? Oh wait, that makes too much sense. Obviously, this will continue to be an uphill battle. One thing is clear: this has "great potential" to split humanity if it hasn't already.

'Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.'

Last edited by Pris; 29th September 2023 at 02:59.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2023), gini (28th September 2023), Harmony (30th September 2023), Vangelo (28th September 2023), Yoda (2nd October 2023)

13. Link to Post #1367
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Slightly off topic here,
    Agreed. You don’t rise to Musk’s position by being a gutless, spineless, whinging herbivore who allows himself to be told what to do by communists.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2023), Harmony (30th September 2023), Mari (2nd October 2023), meat suit (30th September 2023), Reinhard (6th October 2023), Vangelo (2nd October 2023), Yoda (2nd October 2023)

15. Link to Post #1368
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Slightly off topic here,
    Agreed. You don’t rise to Musk’s position by being a gutless, spineless, whinging herbivore who allows himself to be told what to do by communists.

Wait, what? If I'm reading this correctly, are you saying that being a herbivore makes a person a gutless, spineless, whining person who allows themselves to be told what to do by communists? If so, I happen to be a vegan. And, the last time I checked, I still have a gut and a spine. Okay, I whine a little but I certainly do not allow myself to be told what to do by communists.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (2nd October 2023), gini (2nd October 2023), Mari (2nd October 2023), Vangelo (2nd October 2023), Yoda (2nd October 2023)

17. Link to Post #1369
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Slightly off topic here,

Wait, what? If I'm reading this correctly, are you saying that being a herbivore makes a person a gutless, spineless, whining person who allows themselves to be told what to do by communists? If so, I happen to be a vegan. And, the last time I checked, I still have a gut and a spine. Okay, I whine a little but I certainly do not allow myself to be told what to do by communists.

Speaking metaphorically of course

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst 1 19 59 69