+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 69 FirstFirst 1 4 44 54 64 69 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1369

Thread: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

1. Link to Post #1061
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,519 times in 8,691 posts

Default Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...877173248?s=20

Quote 50,000 PLUS TRUCKERS HEADING TO OTTAWA TO SECURE OUR FREEDOM.

This week-end will mark the greatest patriotic event in Canadian history and the whole world is watching, everyone except for CANADIAN NEWS.
    The TRAITOR JUSTIN TRUDEAU has banned all Canadian t.v. stations from covering this historical event and is calling the CANADIAN TRUCKER CONVOY a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION while threatening to seize all funds raised by Go Fund Me.
    He is scared for his job and should be as calls for his hanging become louder.

SHARE TO EVERYONE

Click On The Link Below To Donate to truckers
    https://gofund.me/cf5c9fcf
    Tamara Lich is organizing this fundraiser

SOURCE:
    LET'S GO - Raging Dissident III - https://youtu.be/7axO5RLugmo
    GOD MADE A DRIVER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrdcLht35uA

Music:
    BROTHERS OF THE HIGHWAY - Tony Justice
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGtqe3zabNY
    CANADIAN RALLY CONVOY SONG - Jolie Blue
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDzHtBZO5wE
    BORN FREE - Kid Rock
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu3rsha1ZtI

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/nF4rMmuVfaup
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), Carlitos (25th January 2022), ClearWater (25th January 2022), Eva2 (26th January 2022), gini (25th January 2022), graciousb (1st February 2022), Gwin Ru (25th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Matthew (25th January 2022), Nasu (25th January 2022), Pam (25th January 2022), Patient (25th January 2022), selinam (25th January 2022), skogvokter (29th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #1062
    Netherlands Avalon Member Carlitos's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

RFK Jr. speech at the DC rally - strong and wel substantiated as usual:
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...each-dc-rally/

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carlitos For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th January 2022), avid (25th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), ClearWater (25th January 2022), gini (25th January 2022), gord (25th January 2022), Gwin Ru (25th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Matthew (25th January 2022), mountain_jim (25th January 2022), Pam (25th January 2022), Patient (25th January 2022), wondering (28th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #1063
    Thanks

From 01/24/22 - Sen. Johnson Holds Star-Studded COVID-19 'Second Opinion' Hearing - the Defense Dept. Military data collection whistleblowers' representative

(I recall this news came out a few weeks back - and that the data was edited later to try and hide stuff, these folks discovered.)

Quote Attorney Thomas Renz reveals what multiple DoD whistleblowers have provided on the safety of the vaccines

Complete hearing over 5 hours

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vqjwua
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 25th January 2022 at 14:26.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th January 2022), avid (25th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), gini (25th January 2022), gord (25th January 2022), graciousb (1st February 2022), Gwin Ru (25th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Matthew (25th January 2022), Nasu (25th January 2022), Pam (25th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #1064
    Thanks

Last edited by mountain_jim; 25th January 2022 at 14:27.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (25th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), gini (25th January 2022), gord (25th January 2022), graciousb (1st February 2022), Gwin Ru (25th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), mab777 (25th January 2022), Matthew (25th January 2022), melissanederland (25th January 2022), Nasu (25th January 2022), Pam (25th January 2022), Patient (25th January 2022), selinam (25th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #1065
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,798 times in 4,379 posts

Valencia, Spain: Police Officers Announce, “We Are with the People, Not with Corrupt Politicians”

Celia Farber
    January 20, 2022

Police officer's speech at protest in Valencia
    Valencia police have proclaimed, ”We promised to protect and serve the people not the corrupt politicians. We feel very proud to be police but real police, not hit men of the government. Our association is in direct contact with members of security forces in Italy, Portugal, France, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Germany, and Holland. We’re going to join together all of the police of Europe. We’re going to stop this. The security forces and the armed forces are the key to all of this. We have to put ourselves on the side of the people, and turn our backs on the corrupt governments!…”
    EG

Translated with the help of sources in Spain who wished to remain anonymous:
    ”We promised to protect and serve the people not the corrupt politicians. We feel very proud to be police but real police, not hit men of the government. Our association is in direct contact with members of security forces in Italy, Portugal, France, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Germany, and Holland. We’re going to join together all of the police of Europe. We’re going to stop this. The security forces and the armed forces are the key to all of this. We have to put ourselves on the side of the people, and turn our backs on the corrupt governments! We have denounced the Covid passport here in Valencia with our association. We’re going to demand responsibility from Señor Marlasca for the two states of emergency, and for using the police and the guardia civil to coerce the citizens. We don’t support that.”
    This seems to be a critical development, and one we will keep close tabs on.

Read full article here…

--------------------------------------------------

... kabidi boom boom badaboom... BOOM!

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (25th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), ClearWater (25th January 2022), DaveToo (25th January 2022), Eva2 (25th January 2022), gini (25th January 2022), gord (25th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Matthew (25th January 2022), mountain_jim (25th January 2022), Nasu (25th January 2022), Pam (25th January 2022), selinam (25th January 2022), skogvokter (29th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #1066
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,798 times in 4,379 posts

Police all around the world are standing up to covid tyranny

By PatriotRising -
    January 24, 2022

At least 600 law enforcement officers in Austria have written a letter to Austrian Interior Minister Gerhard Karner requesting that proposals for forced Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccination” be withdrawn.

This cohort of police officers also wants the Austrian government to stop discriminating against the unvaccinated, who are now being treated like second-class citizens just for refusing to permanently modify their DNA with experimental Big Pharma chemicals.
    “We do not want to face the population in a threatening manner during what are predominantly peaceful demonstrations which were organized due to the increasing dissatisfaction of the people with politicians,” the letter, written on January 10, reads.
    The petition was signed by three law enforcement personnel who claim to represent hundreds of other law enforcement officials who oppose the mandates.

Over the weekend, some 20,000 protesters converged on Vienna to protest the government’s fascist dictate that all citizens over the age of 18 must get jabbed for the Fauci Flu in order to continue living normal lives like everybody else.

Austria’s Ministry of the Interior responded to the letter by claiming that “the people who signed [it] can be assigned a clear political orientation.”

“85% of the 32,000 Austrian police officers have already been vaxxinated, that is a clear statement,” the government body added.

In response to these claims, the letter’s authors reiterated the fact that this is not a political plea, and that those resisting forced injection for the Fauci Flu are not affiliated with any political party.
    “We are not far-right or far-left extremists, we are not anti-vaxers … we are a group of several hundred police officers from the whole of Austria … united by our concern for the rule of law, freedom of thought, our fundamental rights, as well as our health,” they said.
    The authors then proceeded to issue a series of demands on Karner, the first of which calls for him to “ensure that no vaxxine mandate, either professional or general, or any other form of indirect forced vaxxination, be introduced in Austria.”

Police officers in Spain, Romania, and elsewhere throughout Europe stand with the people against government tyranny
    A similar uprising led by law enforcement is also occurring in Spain, as well as in Romania and elsewhere.

Even some police officers in the U.K. are joining the fight against the government-led jab crusade, recognizing that they no longer work for We the People if they side with those committing crimes against humanity with their jab mandates.
    “We promised to protect and serve the people, not the corrupt politicians,” explains a letter from Spanish police officers. “We feel very proud to be police, but real police, not hitmen of the government.”

“Our association is in direct contact with members of security forces in Italy, Portugal, France, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Germany, and Holland … We’re going to join together all of the police of Europe. We’re going to stop this.”
    The same letter goes on to denounce the new “covid passport” scheme that was launched in Valencia. It also explains that Señor Marlasca will be held responsible for the two states of emergency he declared, and for trying to use the police and the civil guard to “coerce the citizens” into complying with covid tyranny.
    “We don’t support that,” the Spanish police officers added.
    Back in Austria, officers there are pushing to stop all discrimination against the unvaccinated, including their fellow unvaccinated civil servants who are being pushed out of their jobs.
    “We want to be there for the people, as friend and helper,” they wrote in their letter.
    The latest news about Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injection tyranny can be found at Fascism.news.

Sources for this article include:
    HumansAreFree.com
    NaturalNews.com
    HumansAreFree.com
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 25th January 2022 at 15:08.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (25th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), ClearWater (25th January 2022), gini (25th January 2022), gord (25th January 2022), graciousb (1st February 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Matthew (25th January 2022), mountain_jim (25th January 2022), Nasu (25th January 2022), Pam (25th January 2022), selinam (25th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #1067
    Thanks

https://gab.com/OutlawJW/posts/107680033259205399

OutlawJW
    @OutlawJW
    Mass hypnosis is absolutely in play across the board. In fact, this is exactly why current events will be long remembered by history as the 'great awakening'.

This is our current battlefield.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (25th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), ClearWater (25th January 2022), gini (26th January 2022), Gwin Ru (25th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Matthew (25th January 2022), Nasu (25th January 2022), Pam (25th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #1068
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,706 times in 3,334 posts

The entire DC rally with times of each speaker provided to you by an organization I am proud to be a part of: Children's Health Defense, over 4 hours worth of talks and presentations. This is from the Defender, their newsletter.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (25th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), ClearWater (25th January 2022), Eva2 (26th January 2022), gord (25th January 2022), Gwin Ru (25th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Matthew (25th January 2022), mountain_jim (25th January 2022), Nasu (25th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #1069
    Thanks

I am amazed by how much RFK Jr is and has accomplished against all the smears he faces. Go read the wikipedia entry for this org - what a crock!

(We have not joined his org yet, but did buy the Fauci expose book which my wife just finished, and I am about to start reading.)

And this rally to try and awaken and protect all triggers some of the brainwashed that associate everything that goes against the narrative as Trump-support.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons

Quote WATCH: TRIGGERED Lib Absolutely LOSES IT During March Against Medical Tyranny In DC – “Stop Invading Our Territory!”

Video of a triggered lib is going viral online after she was recorded having a trump-derangement-syndrome fueled meltdown during Sunday’s massive March against Vaccine Mandates and Medical Tyranny in Washington DC.

Apparently, her hippie-dippie, mystery-machine-wannabe van was blocked from accessing the road, which caused the unhinged lunatic to jump out and start screaming at the protesters.

As she stomped her feet and made an ‘L’ gesture on her forehead, she shrieked “my tax dollars are going to the police, to shut down the road, so that these f*cking white supremacists can party and have a hell of a time celebrating their loser President.”

And then, as if she and the rest of the mass formation psychosis crowd physically own our great Nation’s Capitol, she hissed “go the f*ck home. Stop invading our territory”

(twitter videos and memes at link)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 25th January 2022 at 15:37.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th January 2022), avid (25th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), ClearWater (25th January 2022), gini (26th January 2022), gord (25th January 2022), Gwin Ru (25th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Matthew (25th January 2022), Nasu (25th January 2022), Pam (26th January 2022), selinam (25th January 2022), wondering (28th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #1070
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,706 times in 3,334 posts

Quote Posted by Carlitos (here)
    RFK Jr. speech at the DC rally - strong and wel substantiated as usual:
    Carlitos, Welcome to the Forum!!! It is so inspiring to know that this most powerful speech is reaching a worldwide audience as the information ultimately is so important for all of humanity. Quite frankly, it brought tears to my eyes and I couldn't help think how very proud his dad and uncle would be of this magnificent human being. He could have sat back and lived off the family name and wealth but he has become a powerhouse to be reckoned with in his own right, and he has truth and the facts in his favor.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Alecs (25th January 2022), avid (25th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), Gwin Ru (25th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Kryztian (31st January 2022), Lilyofthestars (26th January 2022), Matthew (25th January 2022), mountain_jim (25th January 2022), wondering (28th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #1071
    Thanks

Dr. Paul Marik Full Highlights | Senator Ron Johnson COVID-19: A Second Opinion

(this was a powerful part of the senate meeting yesterday)

Quote Rumble — Dr Marik received his medical degree from the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa. He was an ICU attending at Baragwanath Hospital, in Soweto, South Africa. During this time he obtained a Master of Medicine Degree, Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacology, Diploma in Anesthesia as well as a Diploma in Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. Dr Marik did a Critical Care Fellowship in London, Ontario, Canada, during which time he was admitted as a Fellow to the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeon of Canada. Dr Marik has worked in various teaching hospitals in the US since 1992. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Neurocritical Care and Nutrition Science. Dr Marik is currently Professor of Medicine and Chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Virginia. Dr Marik has written over 400 peer reviewed journal articles, 50 book chapters and authored four critical care books.

Full Video:
    https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a...d-opinion.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vqmjca
    [COLOR="red"][COLOR="red"]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

post because next post was appended to prior and screwed Rumble insert up - there is a bug somewhere[COLOR="red"]

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), ClearWater (26th January 2022), gord (26th January 2022), Gwin Ru (25th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Matthew (25th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #1072
    Thanks

https://rumble.com/vt8opi-dr.-aaron-...-second-o.html

Quote Dr. Aaron Kheriarty Full Highlights | Senator Ron Johnson COVID-19: A Second Opinion

— Aaron Kheriaty is currently Chief of Psychiatry & Ethics at Doc1 Health and Chief of Medical Ethics at The Unity Project. He is a Fellow and Director of the Program in Bioethics and American Democracy at the Ethics and Public Policy Center, and a Senior Fellow and Director of the Health and Human Flourishing Program at the Zephyr Institute. Dr. Kheriaty holds the positions of Scholar at the Paul Ramsey Institute, Senior Scholar at the Brownstone Institute, Fellow at the National Catholic Bioethics Center, and he serves on the advisory board at the Simone Weil Center for Political Philosophy.

Dr. Kheriaty graduated from the University of Notre Dame in philosophy and pre-medical sciences, earned his MD degree from Georgetown University, and completed residency training in psychiatry at the University of California Irvine. For many years he was Professor of Psychiatry at UCI School of Medicine and Director of the Medical Ethics Program at UCI Health, where he chaired the ethics committee. He also chaired the ethics committee at the California Department of State Hospitals for several years.

Dr. Kheriaty has authored books and articles for professional and lay audiences on bioethics, social science, psychiatry, religion, and culture. His work has been published in the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, Arc Digital, The New Atlantis, Public Discourse, City Journal, and First Things. He has conducted print, radio, and television interviews on bioethics topics with The New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, CNN, Fox, and NPR.

On matters of public policy and healthcare he has addressed the California Medical Association and has testified before the California Senate Health Committee. Dr. Kheriaty has consulted on Covid related ethical issues during the pandemic, such as ventilator triage and vaccine allocation, for the UC Office of the President, the County of Orange Healthcare Agency, and the California Department of Public Health.

Full Video:
    https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a...d-opinion.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vqmilm

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), ClearWater (26th January 2022), gord (26th January 2022), Gwin Ru (25th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Matthew (25th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #1073
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/TheoFleury14/sta...780292096?s=20

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/sta...709285892?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 25th January 2022 at 22:01.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (25th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), Chris Gilbert (26th January 2022), ClearWater (26th January 2022), gini (26th January 2022), gord (26th January 2022), Gwin Ru (25th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Matthew (25th January 2022), Pam (26th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #1074
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,336 times in 4,087 posts

Shivers ran down my spine.

I found this video from 4 May 2020 possibly fresh from a moment of mismanagement Nurse Nicole Sirotek was talking about in the twitter video above?

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (25th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), ClearWater (26th January 2022), Gwin Ru (25th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Hermoor (25th January 2022), mountain_jim (25th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #1075
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The pressure stays on, people become the antibodies attacking the invading tyranny. Antibodies are doing a 'Zerg rush'*1 at the moment, looking at this thread today (*1 swarm attack).

Here's something by one single Zerg

PJH Law
    @pjhlaw
    Letter to Cressida Dick regarding reported crime.
    https://app.box.com/s/parw202pa5ykpn0rve9e1ir5brmqlkei

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (25th January 2022), Bill Ryan (25th January 2022), ClearWater (26th January 2022), Gwin Ru (25th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Hermoor (25th January 2022), mountain_jim (25th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #1076
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), ClearWater (26th January 2022), graciousb (1st February 2022), Gwin Ru (26th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Matthew (26th January 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), Pam (26th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #1077
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

American truckers joining in.

added: for levity, someone coined.....
    THE FLU TRUX KLAN
    Last edited by waves; 26th January 2022 at 00:59.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), ClearWater (26th January 2022), Gwin Ru (26th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Matthew (26th January 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), Pam (26th January 2022)

35. Link to Post #1078
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From the memes thread posted by Jill earlier

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), ClearWater (26th January 2022), DaveToo (26th January 2022), graciousb (1st February 2022), Gwin Ru (26th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Hermoor (26th January 2022), Kryztian (31st January 2022), Lilyofthestars (26th January 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), Pam (26th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #1079
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,328 times in 918 posts

..Whoopi Goldberg doesn't think it's funny that Bill Maher says he's "done" with Covid, and is ready to resume his normal life -- without a mask, without endless boosters and without showing his vaccination status every time he wants to go out. The View host lit into Maher for his callousness and insisted that people need to remain vigilant and in a constant state of fear over Covid. Plus footage from years ago when Whoopi passed gas in the middle of a segment and Rosie O'Donnell had to "clear the air."

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), Carlitos (26th January 2022), graciousb (1st February 2022), Gwin Ru (26th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #1080
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,328 times in 918 posts

....Jimmy Dore reminds his listeners to the hopeful '3.5% law' of critical mass;"Non violent protests are twice as likely to succceed as armed conflicts-and those engaging a treshhold of 3.5 % of the population have never failed to bring about change"..26 /1/21

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2022), Carlitos (26th January 2022), DaveToo (26th January 2022), Gwin Ru (26th January 2022), Harmony (26th January 2022), Kryztian (31st January 2022), mountain_jim (26th January 2022), Pam (26th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 69 FirstFirst 1 4 44 54 64 69 LastLast