+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 69 LastLast

Thread: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

Default Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    I just hope that the more we resist these wrongful orders of: stay in, shut down, get injections, report your neighbours etc, well I just hope they don't have a follow up plan to actually spread a virus and say 'There we told you so'
    'f course they have! Do you think they make "half plans"? No way, José.
    Just trying to be realistic. All the darkness will come to the surface now, all of it.
    We are in the times descibed in the Devi Mahatmyam (ancient Indian scripture).
    They have lost, and they know it; thus, trying their utmost to cement the status quo until the end.
    Everyone of us knows what comes after the dark.
    Do not lose heart, my friends.
    Choose your world.
    Exactly right. Right now the dam hasn't broke on the side where the people reject this takeover, but when it does, the progenitors of these crimes against humanity will release another "we-told-you-so" bio-weapon. If the sheep escape the coral you better believe there is an even more devastating herding mechanism in store to gather us right back to where they want us.

When that happens, the only hope I see to resist is for our leaders to stop pussyfooting around and to be brave enough to publicly come right out and say it, without mincing words: WE ARE UNDER ATTACK. WE CAN UNITE AND RESIST OR WE CAN CONTINUE TO ALLOW THE ATTACKERS TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER. HUMANITY IS AT CROSSROADS. THE CHOICE IS OURS.

I'm not sure if Trump or Johnson, or any other leader of the people (or how many even exist on those terms) has the wherewithal or courage to go there, but this is what we need. We are at that point in history where the public needs a harsh and brutally honest wake up call.
    Last edited by T Smith; 16th May 2020 at 12:48.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

DaveToo (16th May 2020), Deux Corbeaux (17th May 2020), East Sun (16th May 2020), Happyjak (17th May 2020), happyuk (25th May 2020), Harmony (17th May 2020), janette (17th May 2020), meeradas (16th May 2020), Ponta (19th May 2020), RunningDeer (17th May 2020), XelNaga (18th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #182
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Default Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

I do agree, but invite everyone not to forget this [chorus lyrics]:

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (16th May 2020), janette (17th May 2020), justntime2learn (16th May 2020), wondering (17th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #183
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Coronavirus protests: Jeremy Corbyn's brother among protesters arrested at Hyde Park 'mass gathering'
    Lizzie Dearden
    The Independent

Police officers apprehend Piers Corbyn, Jeremy Corbyn's brother, during a demonstration against the coronavirus lockdown in Hyde Park on 16 May:
    Jeremy Corbyn’s brother is among several people to be arrested at a coronavirus protest in London.

Conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers gathered at Speakers’ Corner on Saturday for one of dozens of “mass gatherings” organised across Britain to oppose lockdown restrictions.

Piers Corbyn, the former Labour leader’s brother, used a megaphone to tell the crowd that the pandemic was a “pack of lies to brainwash you and keep you in order”, shouting: “Vaccination is not necessary”.

The astrophysicist was taken away after refusing to leave when asked by a police officer or to give his details.

He is believed to have been arrested under the Health Protection Regulations, which make gathering in a group of more than two people illegal.

Like many of the protesters, Mr Corbyn claimed coronavirus was linked to 5G technology, adding: “5G enhances anyone who's got illness from Covid, so they work together.”

The baseless conspiracy theory has caused a wave of vandalism against 5G masts and attacks on engineers.

The Metropolitan Police said six people had been arrested in the Hyde Park area by 2pm on Saturday, as the protest continued.

There was a heavy police presence at the demonstration, which saw some people group together with signs and chants of “no 5G” and “no forced vaccinations”.

Other supporters sat in groups on the surrounding grass, after flyers were distributed online calling for people to “bring a picnic, some music and let’s have some fun and say yes to life”.

Around 100 people were gathered at the peak of the demonstration, although it was unclear how many were curious passers-by.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/coronaviru...133000715.html
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (16th May 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (16th May 2020), DaveToo (16th May 2020), earthdreamer (19th May 2020), East Sun (16th May 2020), Franny (17th May 2020), janette (17th May 2020), justntime2learn (16th May 2020), Luke Holiday (16th May 2020), meeradas (16th May 2020), onawah (16th May 2020), RunningDeer (17th May 2020), wondering (17th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Italian Government call for arrest of Bill Gates
    278,502 views•May 14, 2020
    prisoners0fprogress
    1.46K subscribers

(English translation in the video)

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th May 2020), Franny (17th May 2020), gini (17th May 2020), greybeard (16th May 2020), janette (17th May 2020), meeradas (16th May 2020), Philippe (16th May 2020), RunningDeer (17th May 2020), T Smith (16th May 2020), wondering (17th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #185
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, not quite everyone, apparently. See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1353841

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1354366

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    For sure Avalon seems totally united on this one.
    I want to thank all who post here on this.
    With love
    Chris
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (16th May 2020), wondering (17th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #186
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (17th May 2020), janette (17th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #187
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Well, not quite everyone, apparently. See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1353841

With love
    Chris
    Totally united on what? That we should all go outside unmasked, shake hands, hold signs and generally behave like Boris Johnston...did...past tense. And we all know what happened to him after going to a local hospital, shaking everyone's hands and crowing about it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Harmony (17th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,170 times in 3,982 posts

Quote Posted by Justjane (here)
    You know the establishment is winning when the people are literally begging to go back to work for their controllers during a global pandemic that potentially puts them and their loved ones at risk....
    I just went back to work for one day. No begging was involved.

I found that my small business owners had taken the commensurate loan, and believe that the shutdown reaction is fake fear mongering.

We have another employee who may not come back, because his nurse wife will not let him work. I am not sure, but, there is a decent chance she works in a palliative care unit, which may have produced an extremely grim outlook.

On the other hand we have someone thinking about quitting if business does not go back to full hours.

I may eventually find that there are more people who personally refuse to work, but, in my experience, I don't know anyone who wants to lift a finger or change anything over this.

For the time being, it means I can do less and still get paid, which is interesting, complete opposite of what economics attempts to impose, which is more work for less.

However, I expect the scene at large plants and big stores is very different from what I see.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

DaveToo (16th May 2020), janette (17th May 2020), justntime2learn (17th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #189
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wouldn't assume there would be agreement either as to whether Boris Johnston was necessarily telling the truth about that.
    Personally, I don't put much store in what most of our world "leaders" say.
    Going outside unmasked, shaking hands, etc. is actually what many experts agree would be a much better thing for us all to be doing.
    As many of the threads on Avalon about the plandemic are pointing to.
    But I don't think there has been a poll taken, not as yet, anyway.

O
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

With love
    Chris
    Totally united on what? That we should all go outside unmasked, shake hands, hold signs and generally behave like Boris Johnston...did...past tense. And we all know what happened to him after going to a local hospital, shaking everyone's hands and crowing about it.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (17th May 2020), janette (17th May 2020), T Smith (17th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #190
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

prisoners0fprogress
    1.46K subscribers

It happens all too often here. Fake news.

And I wish that a few of the people who submit this fake news will pay attention to what I am saying now and give more careful consideration before you hit that Reply button.

In this case I'm sure it wasn't intentional, but it's fake news nonetheless.

1. A headline was copied from a Youtube video and pasted here, but no mention was made that the headline came from the Youtube video.
    2. No mention was made about where the headline came from.
    3. No fact-checking was made by the poster to see if the headline was accurate.
    4. The headline states that the "Italian Government call for arrest of Bill Gates".

This is not true! The Italian Government did not call for the arrest of Bill Gates!

One single member of the Italian Parliament, Deputy Sara Cunial, rose and spoke to the Chamber of Deputies.
    This was her request at the end of her speech:

"I ask you, President, to be the spokesperson and give advice to our president Conte: Dear Mr.Conte, next time you'll receive a phone call from the philanthropist Bill Gates forward it directly to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity. If you don't do this, tell us how we should define you, the "friend lawyer" who takes orders from a criminal. Thank you."

She was making a request, on her own, to the President of the Council of Ministers (not to the President of the Republic).

The government of Italy was NOT calling for the arrest of Bill Gates!

And even Deputy Sara Cunial was not calling for Bill Gates' arrest.

I shouldn't have to spend the time fact-checking posts here that other people make.
    The title of the post sounded way too sensational, way too good to be true.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Brigantia (17th May 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (17th May 2020), janette (17th May 2020), mokosh (17th May 2020), Savannah (18th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #191
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It depends on how you read it.
    Cunial made the call, and she is a member of the Italian Parliament. So it was a call made by a Member within the Parliament.
    If the headline had read "Italian Government CallS for the Arrest of Bill Gates, that would have been inaccurate, because it would have been referring to the entire Parliament.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

janette (17th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

With love
    Chris
    Yes, we all know what happened to Boris Johnson. He got sick for a few days, recovered, and then went back to work.

Assuming the COVID positive cases and COVID deaths are accurate (that's a huge leap), the problem is, given the current course of policy, there will be no end. Ever. You can't defeat this kind of contagion by instituting measures that result in a slow leak. It won't work. It just delays the period the virus runs through society, prolonging the infection. That's just on the utilitarian end of things. On a practical side, the only way to pull the "slow leak" strategy to curb the virus is to tear down society and establish totalitarian government in its stead. Do you really want totalitarian rule? I'm posing that as a sincere question. Some people believe liberty is over-rated.

This isn't Marburg, this isn't Ebola. This isn't the Bubonic plague. This is a coronavirus, with a .1% - .2% death rate in league with the seasonal flu, the overwhelming majority of whom being those whose lives would be endangered if they got on a roller-coaster.

Herd immunity is a good thing. The quicker we get there the sooner this virus will go away.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Brigantia (17th May 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (17th May 2020), DaveToo (17th May 2020), Deux Corbeaux (17th May 2020), Franny (17th May 2020), janette (17th May 2020), justntime2learn (17th May 2020), leavesoftrees (17th May 2020), onawah (17th May 2020), RunningDeer (17th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #193
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

Dallas salon owner has sharp message for Maxine Waters
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

justntime2learn (17th May 2020), RunningDeer (18th May 2020), wondering (17th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #194
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    prisoners0fprogress
    1.46K subscribers

It happens all too often here. Fake news.

And I wish that a few of the people who submit this fake news will pay attention to what I am saying now and give more careful consideration before you hit that Reply button.

In this case I'm sure it wasn't intentional, but it's fake news nonetheless.

1. A headline was copied from a Youtube video and pasted here, but no mention was made that the headline came from the Youtube video.
    2. No mention was made about where the headline came from.
    3. No fact-checking was made by the poster to see if the headline was accurate.
    4. The headline states that the "Italian Government call for arrest of Bill Gates".

This is not true! The Italian Government did not call for the arrest of Bill Gates!

One single member of the Italian Parliament, Deputy Sara Cunial, rose and spoke to the Chamber of Deputies.
    This was her request at the end of her speech:

"I ask you, President, to be the spokesperson and give advice to our president Conte: Dear Mr.Conte, next time you'll receive a phone call from the philanthropist Bill Gates forward it directly to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity. If you don't do this, tell us how we should define you, the "friend lawyer" who takes orders from a criminal. Thank you."

She was making a request, on her own, to the President of the Council of Ministers (not to the President of the Republic).

The government of Italy was NOT calling for the arrest of Bill Gates!

And even Deputy Sara Cunial was not calling for Bill Gates' arrest.

I shouldn't have to spend the time fact-checking posts here that other people make.
    The title of the post sounded way too sensational, way too good to be true.
    Not really much to see here is there? It is more than obvious for anybody watching the video that it was a member implying bill gates should be arrested. You probably didn't even need to watch it to sumise that. Not much subtifuge to worry about as far as I can tell.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

East Sun (17th May 2020), onawah (17th May 2020), wondering (18th May 2020)

29. Link to Post #195
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

THOUSANDS Flood Beaches in Defiance Of Lockdown, The people Have Spoken, Lockdown Has BROKEN
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DaveToo (17th May 2020), onawah (17th May 2020), wondering (18th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #196
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Cunial made the call, and she is a member of the Italian Parliament. So it was a call made by a Member within the Parliament.
    If the headline had read "Italian Government CallS for the Arrest of Bill Gates, that would have been inaccurate, because it would have been referring to the entire Parliament.
    Nice try onawah.

The "call" was likely due to either a typo or simply poor English skills on the part of the Youtube poster.

This would have been a much more appropriate title:

"Italian Politician Slams Covid Measures & Bill Gates"

It's a lot less sensational, but a heck of a lot more accurate!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

shaberon (18th May 2020), wondering (18th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #197
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Whatever. More worthy of note was her impassioned plea and courage for speaking out, and doing so very eloquently.
    Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Nice try onawah.

The "call" was likely due to either a typo or simply poor English skills on the part of the Youtube poster.

This would have been a much more appropriate title:

"Italian Politician Slams Covid Measures & Bill Gates"

It's a lot less sensational, but a heck of a lot more accurate!
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DaveToo (17th May 2020), shaberon (18th May 2020), wondering (18th May 2020)

35. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Sheriff Mack Calls on Sheriffs: America Has Become A Catastrophe, We Need Action! (28 min)
    We have dozens if not hundreds of sheriff's now across America that have told governors and certain mayors we will not enforce your ridiculous rules and orders because we will stand and enforce the Constitution.

Sheriff Richard Mack has a Supreme Court victory. He took Bill Clinton's Brady bill to the highest court in the land and defeated it.

Sheriff Mack served the public for nearly 20 years as a law enforcement holding many different positions ranging from patrol officer to undercover narcotics a detective, and as sheriff of Graham County Arizona. He has received many awards over the years and has a long track record of standing for the Constitution. He is the founder of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th May 2020 at 14:38.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

DaveToo (18th May 2020), justntime2learn (17th May 2020), meeradas (18th May 2020), onawah (18th May 2020), shaberon (18th May 2020), wondering (18th May 2020)

37. Link to Post #199
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Footage from a protest in Glasgow, Scotland on 16 May 2020. Filmed by David McGowran.

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?s...JSEQnOwwNR2oK0

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Water is life For This Post:

onawah (18th May 2020), RunningDeer (18th May 2020), shaberon (18th May 2020), wondering (18th May 2020)

39. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,170 times in 3,982 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    [INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]We have dozens if not hundreds of sheriff's now across America that have told governors and certain mayors we will not enforce your ridiculous rules and and orders because we will stand and enforce the Constitution.
    Yes this is accurate to say there are swaths of sheriffs across multiple states who will fail to respond to various directives.

He cannot really enforce the Constitution because it does not apply to him. If it means anything, it means he would arrest federal agents who are caught in violation of it.

The organization, Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association or CSPOA is headquartered in Arizona with an outspoken dedication to strong anti-illegal immigration, which, from a legal standpoint, is correct.

If you can stomach that, his main point is that corruption cannot be fixed from the "top down", and that the office of county sheriff is about the last hope to make it happen. That is a quick generalization, but also correct. The brief mission synopsis is certainly about keeping federalism at bay in realistic terms.

It does not apply to police departments who work for the mayors and so forth.

He may not be the one to personally storm the Senate or anything like that, but, the underlying gist of why the sheriffs and counties are particularly important, is valid.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

justntime2learn (18th May 2020), onawah (18th May 2020), RunningDeer (18th May 2020), wondering (19th May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 69 LastLast