+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 69 LastLast

Thread: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

1. Link to Post #421
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,543 times in 2,211 posts

Default Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

It would be good to see this running as an ad on MSM...

1 minute 26 sec

https://videy.co/v?id=b8aSWHIo

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), janette (29th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (31st May 2021), Tintin (24th June 2021)

3. Link to Post #422
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 times in 1,073 posts

Default Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

A veteran British nurse's recent letter of resignation. A longish read, yet many points well made. Her points echo those of others coming up time and again in what has become an all too familiar pattern.

"Dear Ms Sutcliffe and all Executive Directors,

I write to you today as a highly experienced nurse with 27 years service, to inform you that when my registration expires on 31.05.2021 I will not be renewing it and therefore I am resigning my registration and leaving the profession.

The reasons for this are many but to summarise I am utterly dismayed and disheartened by my profession and with you as our governing body at the complete lack of integrity that has been displayed since the beginning of the ‘Covid19 Crisis’.

The facts about the reality and truth of this alleged crisis are readily available for anyone to find and investigate for themselves, not least you, a body that should have been doing just this, seeking the truth and advocating for both your members and our patients, past, present and future. We are patient advocates not government puppets.

Under the guise of ‘Covid19’ (which has never been isolated or purified) a massive injustice has been served onto the people of this country and globally. It was and remains our duty as healthcare professionals to learn the truth and to be the voice of these people, yet there has been a deafening silence and a sickening desire to simply comply by you and so many of my colleagues that I can not and will not condone. Sadly in these times, for me to speak out about these injustices and to be a true advocate for my patients has meant me being bullied and ostracised by my colleagues, removed from clinical practice by hospital management who state they are unable to consider any evidence presented to them that questions the official narrative and state that they must simply comply with government ‘guidance’ regardless of any harm they may cause.

When did our profession cease to be based on evidence? When did we become order followers uninterested in the facts on which we base the care we give and devastatingly now on which we deny patients and their families care? To speak out about the many 1000s of people in this country alone that have had treatment and investigations delayed or have been left to die, has meant me living in constant fear of being ‘struck off’ the register for simply doing what I swore to do, speak and act for the benefit of my patients at all times.

I refer below to the first part of our code of conduct.

“Prioritise People

You put the interests of people using or needing nursing or midwifery services first. You make their care and safety your main concern and make sure that their dignity is preserved and their needs recognised, assessed and responded to. You make sure that those receiving care are treated with respect, that their rights are upheld and that any discriminatory attitudes and behaviours towards those receiving care are challenged”.

NMC Code of Conduct

This no longer seems to be at the forefront, of too many of my nursing and medical colleagues, minds and motives. I have witnessed personally and professionally many examples of the above ethos being completely disregarded and have been informed by patients and friends of their own experiences where their holistic needs have been disrespected and disregarded because ‘Covid19’ is a priority over, it seems, every other illness, and, a priority over the emotional, psychological and spiritual well being of both our patients and their families. Any nurse who can deny a child their families being with them when they are sick or dying totally contradicts the entire foundations of our profession, care. As does any nurse who denies end of life patients spending precious time with their loved ones, denying them entry into hospices for fear of ‘Covid’ transmission. Enforcing these restrictions rigidly and brutally, making families say their last goodbyes via the internet or knowing that families have slept in hospital/hospice carparks just so that they can feel close to their loved one at the time of death, because we have removed their right to hold their hands and be with them as they pass. The trauma that this must have caused people is unforgivable and not something I will ever condone and nor should you or anyone in our profession.

The devastating isolation of residents in care homes was, in my opinion, inhumane. It is equally unforgivable and unthinkable that such treatment could ever have been perpetrated by staff who allege to care for these people. The emotional trauma they and their families must have suffered is irreparable and I am ashamed to be associated with a profession that claimed this was to protect them. Holistic care now seems to be a thing of the past as does an individuals right go choose.

Mask exempt patients have been denied treatment in A&E and spoken to in such a manner that any healthcare professional found to be conducting themselves like this should be investigated and disciplined. Yet they are not, despite so much evidence in the public arena. Why are you seemingly supporting the actions of these health care professionals by omission of action, by your silent acquiescence?

Do you condone the behaviour of the nurses on your register that are bullying and coercing patients into wearing masks and to take the test?

What has happened to informed consent?

Where is the informed consent for masks?

Mask do not work and are potentially harmful. You should know this. Yet you remain silent and allow the people of this country to have this imposed on them despite the absence of any scientific supporting evidence. You remain silent while masks are imposed on children. Surely you have considered the devastating effect this will and has already had on their mental health and consequently their physical health?

The shaming of people who are mask exempt is actively encouraged.

Many of those that are mask exempt are too afraid to leave their homes for fear of the judgement and abuse they may receive. As a nurse I have been told by too many mask exempt patients of the distress they have suffered at the hands of others, healthcare professionals included. They have been bullied, shamed and coerced into feeling they must wear a mask even if this would be detrimental to them. Emotionally blackmailed, ” Wearing is Caring”. Disgraceful marketing campaigns displayed everywhere insisting that masks must be worn otherwise entry/service will be denied. Yet these masks are useless.

Bullies in all types of establishments, once again, healthcare settings included, insisting on proof/ disclosure of exemption and denial of the existence or validity of the ‘Equality Act 2010’. There are people that are simply not mentally robust enough to withstand the

discrimination, judgements and verbal assaults, so they either stay home ( meaning further social isolation/exclusion) or succumb to the bullying and wear masks despite it causing them physical or mental distress/ harm. This is totally unacceptable. Yet you remain silent.

Where is the informed consent for tests?

The tests are unforgivably inaccurate. The PCR test was never designed as a diagnostic tool, clearly stated by its inventor Kary Mullis. Surely you are aware of this too? If not why not? It is your responsibility to be aware of the facts. And if you are aware why are you silent? Why are you not challenging the Government policy in order to protect and do no harm?

These inaccurate tests have been used to justify injustices on the people on a scale that is nothing short of criminal.

They have been used to fabricate a health threat and bring this country to its knees through fear.

These tests have been used to label healthy, asymptomatic individuals as a potential threat to the lives of others and to facilitate world governments in rolling out Draconian measures/restrictions on their people, the people they were elected to serve.

So-called asymptomatic cases have never in the history of respiratory disease been the driver for the spread of infection. Rather it is symptomatic people who spread respiratory infections – not asymptomatic people.

Why have you not challenged this?

The measures imposed on us all are responsible for the destruction of lives, livelihoods, mental health and the very essence of what makes us human, our connections to one another, making people, and sickeningly, children, fearful of each other. Dehumanisation.

It has all been ‘marketed’ as protecting the vulnerable.

What about all the other vulnerable members of our society? I am sure I don’t need to list them.

Are their needs no longer important?

The fact that Healthcare professionals across the UK are refusing patients treatment and investigations if they are mask exempt and if they refuse a test and/or being told that they will be removed from treatment and investigation lists if they refuse the test is unethical medical tyranny.

I have personally been party in my professional capacity to my colleagues proudly stating how they have informed patients that if they refuse a test they will be removed from the waiting list. I asked a senior colleague to show me where in the admission process we asked patients for their informed consent for mask wearing. I was told, that patients are

told they must wear a mask and they know if they do not then they will not be admitted to the hospital and therefore they will not get treatment, so they wear a mask. I witnessed all surgical patients being expected to wear surgical masks post surgery and even some Consultant Anaesthetists insisting patients requiring oxygen therapy must wear surgical masks beneath their oxygen delivery masks, without any evidence of efficacy or potential harm this may cause. I saw my own colleagues enforcing this, without any evidence to back up this new practice.

Do you condone this?

Again, if you do not then why are you silent?

Where is the informed consent for the experimental vaccines?

Do you have the supporting evidence that the vaccines are safe and do not cause harm?

In the absence of this evidence why are you not challenging Government roll out of the vaccine?

Why are you not speaking out about the Government proposals to make it a requirement for healthcare professionals to have the vaccine ? Surely consultation is necessary? Why are you not in consultation with the Government on this matter?

I called your helpline and was told that you were not in consultation and would simply follow the guidance of the Government.

Why are you not advocating for your members and the people of the UK?

Are you aware of the many devastating adverse reactions that are being experienced by people who are having this experimental vaccine? Are you aware of the deaths caused by this experimental vaccine?

To be a healthcare professional who asks questions now is to be labelled ‘uncaring’ a ‘firebrand’ or a ‘conspiracy theorist’.

This is wrong, we have a duty to question.

We have a duty to be informed, to inform and to provide care that does no harm and is consented to via informed consent.

I assume you agree.

Yet part of our training on radicalisation now includes those people who question the official government narrative on ‘Covid 19’ as having been potentially radicalised into extreme views.

This is wrong. Do you support this?

Are your members that are in support of the vaccine roll out and are administering these vaccines fully aware of all the facts of each vaccine?

Are they providing patients with all these facts? If not why not?

I would suggest that this is in the very least negligence by any party to be not appropriately informed and to not appropriately inform.

Are you aware that Dr Reiner Fuellmich has initiated legal proceedings against the CDC, WHO and the Davos Group for crimes against humanity and violations of the Nuremburg Code?

“Fuellmich and his team present the incorrect PCR test and the order for doctors to describe any comorbidity death as a Covid death – as fraud.

In addition to the incorrect tests and fraudulent death certificates, the “experimental” vaccine itself violates Article 32 of the Geneva Convention…

Under Article 32 of the 1949 Geneva Convention, “mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not required for the medical treatment of a protected person” are prohibited.

According to Article 147, conducting biological experiments on protected persons is a serious breach of the Convention.

The “experimental” vaccine violates all 10 Nuremberg codes – which carry the death penalty for those who try to break these international laws”.

Soren Dreier

You will of course be aware that a ‘Covid’ death, is a death from any cause within 28 days of a positive test.

A test that is inaccurate and deaths whose primary (actual) cause could have been anything, yet the people of the UK have had their businesses, lives and health destroyed based on these figures.

And still you remain silent.

Below is an article written by

Dr Mike Yeadon

May 10, 2021

Why are we being lied to about Covid? There’s no good reason

BE in no doubt, among the reasons that voices and opinions like mine are never heard in the main media is extreme censorship more suited to China than a liberal democracy. Please allow me to illustrate with an example close to my heart why it is high time for us to change our response.

Ivermectin is one of the WHO’s ‘essential drugs’ which all countries should have access to. It’s very cheap as its patent has long expired; it’s one of the most-used drugs in world history; it’s extraordinarily safe; it is often life-saving against parasitic infections. It is also one of the best-established pharmaceutical treatments for Covid-19, showing benefit in every stage of the disease, in multiple independent clinical trials of varying quality. On

January 3, 2021, Dr Tess Lawrie attempted to alert the Prime Minister to the potential of Ivermectin. Her video was pulled from YouTube within hours of posting, though it survives on Vimeo. The paper by the FLCCC group of US intensivists (whose survival rates for severe Covid-19 are best in class) that was the inspiration for Dr Lawrie’s work was accepted after extensive open peer review (including two career employees of the FDA) and ‘provisionally accepted’ by the ‘open science’ journal Frontiers in Pharmacology. The screenshot of the abstract tweeted by Clare Craig attracted more than 100,000 views. Then, mysteriously, it was rejected and pulled by the Frontiers editor in chief. It is still in cached form though the Ministry of Truth has been at work and placed it in a memory hole, so no trace survives on Frontiers’ own website.

Intended for a Special Issue on ‘repurposed drugs’ for Covid-19, various guest editors were so incensed at this behaviour that they resigned in protest. They concluded that ‘these unfortunate events constitute gross editorial misconduct by Frontiers.’ Fortunately this major paper is now published by the American Journal of Therapeutics and can be read below.

This nevertheless successfully delayed by nearly six months its circulation to leading public health bodies starting mid-November. A copy was sent to Sir Jeremy Farrar (boss of the Wellcome Trust and member of Sage) who passed it on to Professor Peter Horby (also on Sage), amongst others, on November 18, 2020. So the efficacy of Ivermectin must be well known to the Government’s advisers, but they have done nothing about it. Likewise, the formal and rigorous meta-analysis performed by Dr Tess Lawrie’s team at the Evidence-Based Medicine Consultancy Ltd has been communicated to Matt Hancock, but without reply.

I am telling you about this, because all that governments, their scientific advisers, big Pharma and regulatory agencies will tell you is that Ivermectin doesn’t work in Covid-19. They are lying. I am inviting any of them to sue me, but they won’t, for I would win easily.

If Ivermectin was more widely used, there’d be no need for vaccines.

To date, despite the brains, expertise and stature of those scientists questioning the official Covid-19 narrative, as a group they have quite patently been ineffective. And this is unlikely to change while, as polite professionals, they won’t say: ‘This is corruption and they’re lying deliberately to scare the people.’ Furthermore, unwittingly, they have been playing the parts intended by those, including our own Government and their advisers, who control the global Covid narrative.

They judged correctly that we polite Brits wouldn’t accuse them of outright lying, even though they often do exactly that. Boris Johnson’s recent piece to camera, telling us that it was lockdown and not vaccination which reduced cases and deaths, is a case in point.

Yet it’s certain this isn’t true, and also certain he and his advisers know it isn’t true.

The government’s advisers are not fools. Some may be, but the upper echelons are very smart. They believe polite people won’t say ‘not only are you lying but you’re doing it in concert with other, non-democratic actors’, because that’s conspiracy theory stuff, right? Powerful people never use their influence to benefit their interests, do they? Hmm. The only thing that’s different is scale and the power their public positions give them. Other than that, they’re just another a bunch of grubby criminals, ripping off unsuspecting people.

Truth is our most powerful tool. And that truth is that we’re being lied to.

The truth also, however hard it is to believe it, is that there is unequivocal and clear evidence of planning and co-ordination. Not to face this fact is to have your head in the sand. Where it’s leading is easy to discern, once people are willing to lift their internal censoring and look objectively at the evidence.

First, though, the lies. It’s abundantly clear now that pretty much everything that the public has been told and continues to be told is between untrue and downright lies.

I offer as a shortlist that:

-PCR mass testing reasonably reliably distinguishes infected and infectious people from others;

-that masks reduce transmission of respiratory viruses;

-that transmission of infection in the absence of symptoms is an important contribution to epidemic spreading;

-that lockdowns as executed reduce hospitalisation and deaths;

-that no matter how small the remaining susceptible population and no matter that virtually no people who, if infected, might die remain unvaccinated, the position is perilous;

-that no pharmaceutical treatments are available;

-that variants are different enough to warrant border closures and require new vaccines; -that the gene-based vaccines are safe and effective;

-that ‘vaccine passports’ will increase safety while having no material impacts on freedom of choice in a liberal democracy.

It is impossible to believe that intelligent, well-connected and well-briefed senior advisers to governments don’t know that almost all, if not all, of the above are simply not true.

It is not a matter of opinion in almost all cases. These statements, which have been explicitly stated and used in justification for the extraordinary interferences in the lives of citizens in democratic countries, are mostly demonstrably wrong, as defined by there being multiple well-conducted, peer-reviewed studies showing the contrary.

To continue with the pretence that there’s scientific uncertainty, and it is therefore understandable that an adviser might offer nuanced advice, is wrong and misleading. This perhaps is where the mainstream media has been most culpable.

It is not reasonable to expect typical viewers and readers of speeches, articles and editorials – whether by scientist sceptics or by critical commentators – to appreciate that, when we point out that what’s happening doesn’t make sense, we mean ‘the executive is knowingly and deliberately harming the country and its citizens’. We are mostly not saying this, leaving it to the audience to sum up for themselves. But in my view the audience are

reluctant to do this. They want to believe in government and perhaps above all they want a quiet life. To disbelieve is so much harder than to believe.

So in recent weeks I’ve made a clear decision no longer merely to point out what it is that governments and their advisers and spokespersons around the world are doing is wrong, scientifically unjustified and harmful, but to join the dots in an attempt to provide potential explanations of why they’re doing these things.

It is time for all Doubting Thomases to take a lead and state unambiguously that ‘government and its advisers are telling us things that are manifestly untrue and maintaining restrictive, damaging measures for which there’s no justification’. By not doing so they are playing into the hands of those who I firmly believe are engaged in a determined series of crimes against humanity.

Why do I say this? Simply because there is no benign interpretation of the acts of commission and omission consistently imposed upon us and no explanation of the statements which are flatly wrong other than an intention to deceive the population.

Looking around us now, we see that the prevalence of the virus in the community is effectively zero. Note that the authorities have never conceded and determined the operational false positive rate of PCR mass testing. Subtracting any reasonable estimate of oFPR and we observe no cases at all. This was true for months as indicated by the positive rate in lateral flow tests.

No variant of the virus differs by more than 0.3 per cent from the original sequence, and numerous academic immunologists have stated strongly that there is no possibility that booster/top-up/variant vaccines are required. Yet we get daily ‘fear porn’ on this topic. The European Parliament just voted through the basic outlines of a vaccine passport system. It’s a racing certainty that the UK will soon follow.

Mask regulations continue in force and many psychologists believe some people are so traumatised that they will continue to wear them indefinitely, even though they are useless.

The economy and currency may already be damaged beyond repair. Yet there’s another six weeks minimum until the last restrictions are scheduled to be lifted.

Almost no one is dying ‘with’ Covid-19 now, and the attribution methodology overestimates this anyway. Yet hospitals and primary health care remain far less accessible than they should be, inevitably resulting in causing or storing up avoidable non-Covid-19 deaths, to say nothing of the suffering and misery of the millions awaiting treatments for painful and worrying illnesses.

Most terrifyingly, it appears we will soon be required to possess VaxPass apps if we wish to continue to access our lives.

This system can run effectively only if everyone is vaccinated. This is a monstrous concept, because it is known that all four vaccines in use in Europe contain a fatal design flaw: they cause the fusogenic, pro coagulation spike protein to be expressed wherever the vaccine is taken up. In some people, especially those so young that they’re at no measurable risk of death if infected by the virus, vaccination results in their deaths from thromboembolic events. Permitting the inexpert population to walk into this trap is

unconscionable: there will be thousands of further vaccine-induced deaths of young people.

I invite thoughtful people to ask that difficult question: ‘Why are they doing this?’

It is my deduction and conclusion that the only motivation that fits all the observations is the intention to ‘herd’ every citizen into a VaxPass system. This is a completely novel system. Never before have all individuals been represented in a single, interoperable database as a unique digital ID, accompanied by an editable health-related field. Whoever controls that database, and the algorithms which govern what it permits and denies, has literally totalitarian control of the entire population. There is no personal threshold crossing or transaction which doesn’t fall to those operating that system.

At the very least, the public deserves to be warned that this is coming. I do not expect conventional judicial processes to protect us in any way. Every institution has already failed the people of the UK.

Given that numerous government decisions (as instructed by Sage) have arguably already led to many avoidable deaths, I think it’s only reasonable to consider what the prize is that leads intelligent people to do the things they’ve done and continue to peddle.

The possible answers to this question are all bad. I cannot conceive of a situation where we will shortly be permitted to resume our normal lives. There is not the slightest hint of that in any case.

I have found it impossible to come up with a benign interpretation of the events. No one works as carefully and for so long as evidently has been done, across the world, only suddenly to stop. Why?I’ve asked hundreds of people and not a single one has (a) pointed out where my logic fails or (b) come up with a benign interpretation.

My own conviction is that the purpose is, at minimum, to establish a system of totalitarian control which will mean the extinguishing of liberal democracy.

It almost doesn’t matter what the next steps might be, but they could, for example, have been sold to numerous people as the only solution to ‘anthropogenic global warming’: the amount of resources we’ll be permitted to produce and consume will be set by some unseen controllers. It is possible they could go a step further than this, and see reducing population or depopulation as another route to solving the perceived problem of AGW.

Consider the elimination of the class of the inquiring journalist, the censorship of all mass media. The relentless smearing and exclusion of those who ask too many awkward questions. The astonishing waste of public money, which apparently the foreign exchange markets are unperturbed about. The destruction of SMEs which provide a third of all jobs and a substantial proportion of tax revenues. The relentless lying. The misinformation. The use of psychological operations to frighten and subdue. The utter disregard for those vaccinated with ‘vaccines’ that are way too unsafe for their role. The bending past illegality of the use of incorrect information to persuade pregnant women to get vaccinated. The numerous breaches of the Nuremberg Code, since no one is being explicitly told that these vaccines are experimental and so recipients are being unwittingly enrolled in an unprecedentedly large and unmonitored Phase 3 clinical trial. The announcement that, soon, our minor children are to be vaccinated.

Add in the ‘top-up vaccines’. They’re not vaccines. Whoever has been vaccinated has no need of further vaccination. Immunology is perhaps my strongest suit, so I am certain of this. Is it impossible that in those one billion vials which has already told us its manufacturing, there is some gene sequence which will instigate one of a few dozen pathologies, with onset times ranging from near-immediate to a short number of years? I assure you, biotechnology has awesome power, and it can be used for good or ill.

I think I’ve made a decent case that what governments and their advisers have done easily amounts to conspiracy. The same ‘mistakes’ have been made everywhere. The same tricks and manipulation. Those who claim this is all coincidence are coincidence theorists.

I argue that unless this is pointed out to the public before any possible ‘vaccine passports’ system is established, we’ve all collectively failed to discharge our duties to be courageous, to take chances, to risk looking foolish: I am absolutely committed to continuing to speak out for as long as I have breath in my body”.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClareCrai...80939368243203

https://web.archive.org/web/20210225....org/articles/ 10.3389/fphar.2021.643369/abstract

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...xt/2021/06000/ Review_of_the_Emerging_Evidence_Demonstrating_the.4.aspx

“Dr Mike Yeadon has a degree in biochemistry and toxicology and a research-based PhD in respiratory pharmacology. He has spent over 30 years leading new medicines research in some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, leaving Pfizer in 2011 as Vice President & Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory. That was the most senior research position in this field in Pfizer. Since leaving Pfizer, Dr Yeadon has founded his own biotech company, Ziarco, which was sold to the worlds biggest drug company, Novartis, in 2017”

I ask you, are you aware of Ivermectin and the work of Dr Tess Lawrie? If not why not?

Why are you not pressuring the Government to at the very least consider this?

Why are you not questioning government policy and demanding their evidence to support their policies?

Instead through your silence you have and continue to allow them to aggressively enforce, social distancing, social isolation, closure of businesses and places of spiritual practice, ineffective and harmful masks, hand sanitiser and the roll out on an uninformed public of experimental vaccines?

They trust us and you are failing them through your silence and unquestioning complicity.

Dr Mike Yeadon and Dr Tess Lawrie are not alone in questioning what is happening yet all and anyone that does question are aggressively censored. Their work removed and labelled dangerous misinformation. All debate and reasonable discussion immediately quashed.

Do you not stop to wonder why? You should. You have a moral and professional responsibility to do so.

In my opinion anyone now that knows that something is very wrong with what we are being told, even merely suspects something is very wrong and does nothing, remains silent, condoning these injustices and encourages the vilification or actively vilifies or

attempts to silence those speaking for truth and justice is morally bankrupt. So, do what you will or won’t with this letter but now you are in possession of it and if you choose to ignore the issues presented then you can no longer claim nescience but are being wilfully ignorant.

It is with immense sadness that I end my nursing career but I will not be a part of these crimes against humanity and against the patients I/we should be protecting and I do not consent or wish to be governed by a body that silently complies with Government tyranny and bases their judgement as to whether I am fit to practice as a nurse on my levels of compliance or in my case

non- compliance with tyranny.

I echo Dr Mike Yeadon in saying I will fight for truth, freedom, medical freedom and the health, rights and freedoms of others so long as I have breath in my body.

Yours sincerely

(Sent by email)

Emma"

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

atman (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), Brigantia (3rd June 2021), Delight (1st June 2021), Eva2 (23rd June 2021), Ewan (1st June 2021), gord (29th June 2021), Gwin Ru (24th June 2021), janette (29th June 2021), jaybee (5th June 2021), Matthew (3rd June 2021), Mike Gorman (24th June 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), pueblo (1st June 2021), ronny (27th June 2021), Tintin (3rd June 2021), wondering (23rd June 2021)

5. Link to Post #423
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 914 posts

Republican governors join 'Hannity' to discuss how they successfully opened their states.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVMEjZy65GU

Who would have thought that these old fashioned american conservatives would become the voice of reason in this time of madness and perhaps ,i pray ,will save the world from totalitarian globalism by not joining the covid hysteria?

I just dont understand all this pro warpspeed 'vaxxin' propaganda from these governors ,and that Donald Trump is still boasting about the great succes of it makes me question his intelligence and his intentions.Strange combination of truth and lies,..politricks i guess..

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), Brigantia (3rd June 2021), Ewan (1st June 2021), janette (29th June 2021), Matthew (3rd June 2021), muxfolder (3rd June 2021), Tintin (3rd June 2021)

7. Link to Post #424
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

OK, so it's not the same... OR is it?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

avid (3rd June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), Brigantia (3rd June 2021), gini (4th June 2021), janette (29th June 2021), Matthew (4th June 2021), Reinhard (21st June 2021), Tintin (3rd June 2021)

9. Link to Post #425
    Thanks

WILLEM ENGEL WITH CHRIS SKY FROM CANADA The 2 leaders of the freedom movements from Canada & the Netherlands have there second high energy conversation;inspriring updates & hopefull perspectives!
    I love these warriors with there grounded ,bright ,energetic ,actionfull positivity ,straight from their courageous hearts!
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/ieWVHxUst7wy/

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

atman (3rd June 2021), Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), janette (29th June 2021), jaybee (5th June 2021), Tintin (3rd June 2021)

11. Link to Post #426
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,301 times in 4,083 posts

Quote Posted by gini (here)
    Republican governors join 'Hannity' to discuss how they successfully opened their states.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVMEjZy65GU

Who would have thought that these old fashioned american conservatives would become the voice of reason in this time of madness and perhaps ,i pray ,will save the world from totalitarian globalism by not joining the covid hysteria?

I just dont understand all this pro warpspeed 'vaxxin' propaganda from these governors ,and that Donald Trump is still boasting about the great succes of it makes me question his intelligence and his intentions.Strange combination of truth and lies,..politricks i guess..
    Trump was head of state for operation warp-speed. As I understand it if the Lancet had not smeared HCQ to say it was dangerous (the smear was later retracted) then we would not have needed emergency vaccination approval. HCQ was smeared for the duration of emergency approval. So while Trump tried to pitch HCQ he failed. Then he got covid. World leaders were disproportionately effected with the virus looking at the 'death by' figures per population (not death with). I have wondered if this was some kind of threat

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

atman (3rd June 2021), Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), Ewan (4th June 2021), gini (3rd June 2021), janette (29th June 2021), jaybee (5th June 2021), mountain_jim (3rd June 2021), Tintin (3rd June 2021)

13. Link to Post #427
    Thanks

"This Has Been A Disaster": DeSantis Takes Aim Again At Fauci " 5 june

At a press conference today for the second day in a row, Gov. Ron DeSantis took aim at Dr. Anthony Fauci over his record setting mandates during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st June 2021 at 11:07. Reason: embedded the video

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), janette (29th June 2021), jaybee (5th June 2021), Matthew (7th June 2021), Tintin (21st June 2021)

15. Link to Post #428
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Astrid Stuckleburger

Source, Planet Lockdown: https://rumble.com/vhyx79-astrid-stu...-lockdown.html

This interview with WHO whistleblower Astrid Stuckelberger pprovides insight into the inner workings of the organization. She worked on the International Health Regulations in multiple countries which form part of the legalese of how the pandemic was declared world wide. Listen to her perspective on how the actions of the WHO violate their own regulations.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), janette (29th June 2021), Tintin (21st June 2021)

17. Link to Post #429
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This warning from the person who, apparently, invented the mRNA vaccine
    Bioethics of Experimental COVID Vaccine Deployment under EUA: It’s time we stop and look at what’s going down.

TrialSite Staff
    May 30, 2021

Robert W Malone, MD, MS1

I provide this brief essay for the TrialSite community because you are involved or at least interested in human subject clinical research. By way of background, please understand that I am a vaccine specialist and advocate, as well as the original inventor of the mRNA vaccine (and DNA vaccine) core platform technology. But I also have extensive training in bioethics from the University of Maryland, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, and Harvard Medical School, and advanced clinical development and regulatory affairs are core competencies for me.

I believe that adult citizens must be allowed free will, the freedom to choose. This is particularly true in the case of clinical research. These mRNA and recombinant adenovirus vaccine products remain experimental at this time. Furthermore, we are supposed to be doing rigorous, fact-based science and medicine. If rigorous and transparent evaluation of vaccine reactogenicity and treatment-emergent post-vaccination adverse events is not done, we (the public health, clinical research and vaccine developer communities) play right into the hands of anti-vaxxer memes and validate many of their arguments. The suppression of information, discussion, and outright censorship concerning these current COVID vaccines which are based on gene therapy technologies cast a bad light on the entire vaccine enterprise. It is my opinion that the adult public can handle information and open discussion. Furthermore, we must fully disclose any and all risks associated with these experimental research products.

From: https://trialsitenews.com/bioethics-...ts-going-down/

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), Blacklight43 (8th June 2021), Delight (9th June 2021), Ewan (25th June 2021), Gekko (8th June 2021), gini (9th June 2021), janette (29th June 2021), Tintin (21st June 2021)

19. Link to Post #430
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,541 times in 20,693 posts

Global Pushback Against Tyranny Has Begun
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    June 10, 2021
    Download PDF:https://media.mercola.com/ImageServe...om-day-pdf.pdf

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...edom-day.aspx?

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/5rnMcGzdOp8F/

blob:https://odysee.com/de7b3651-45d1-4281-9d16-56a6ab01283d

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    March 20, 2021, on the 1-year anniversary of the first COVID-19 lockdown, people in more than 40 countries took to the streets to peacefully demonstrate against COVID-19 lies and tyrannical measures
    Mainstream media have near-universally censored any news of this global demonstration. Those that did report it either understated the global nature of the event and its attendance, or misrepresented the intent of this “Worldwide Freedom Day”
    The intent behind Worldwide Freedom Day was to tell our elected officials and unelected global leaders that we withdraw our consent to unconstitutional overreaches and attempts to strip us of our rights and freedoms, and that we will no longer submit to and cower in fear
    The PCR test is at the heart of the COVID-19 scam. Without the PCR fraud and the asymptomatic spreader lie, the COVID-19 pandemic would have been a short-lived blip
    Lies have been able to stand through the implementation of universal censorship of anyone who speaks truth and points out the scientific fallacies that drive the pandemic narrative. With these psychological tools, they manufactured the greatest hoax the world has ever seen

March 20, 2021, on the 1-year anniversary of the first COVID-19 lockdown, people in more than 40 countries took to the streets to peacefully demonstrate against COVID-19 lies and tyrannical measures.

The documentary above, "The Pushback," details the day the world stood together against government overreach and the destruction of human rights — and why we must unite, every day, and push back.

Chances are, you didn't hear about this global rallying cry for freedom, as the mainstream media have near-universally censored any news of it. The few that did report it either understated the global nature of the event and its attendance, or misrepresented the intent of this "Worldwide Freedom Day."

Freedom From Fear
    So, just what was the intent behind this global demonstration? In short, to tell our elected officials and unelected global leaders that we withdraw our consent to these unconstitutional overreaches and attempts to strip us of our rights and freedoms, and that we will no longer submit to and cower in fear. As noted in the film, fear and hysteria were carefully nurtured using a false narrative that said:

A deadly novel virus is sweeping across the planet
    No one is immune and there's no cure
    Asymptomatic people are major disease vectors, and therefore:
    We have to shut everything down, isolate everyone and wear masks until the whole world has been vaccinated
    And, of course, anyone who challenges this crazy narrative is labeled a danger to society. Every part of this narrative is false and unrealistic. In reality:

SARS-CoV-2 poses a high risk to a very limited group of people and a negligible risk to the vast majority

Few are susceptible to severe illness or death

There are several effective treatments available

Asymptomatic people — historically known as healthy people — do not spread the infection

Lockdowns and mask mandates did not work and have caused great harm

Vulnerable people have been harmed instead of helped

Ground Zero of the False Narrative

March 3, 2020, the World Health Organization tweeted out a comment by WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, which said:

"Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected."

It makes COVID-19 sound like a serious problem indeed. The problem is that Ghebreyesus compared apples and oranges. He reported the case fatality rate (CFR) of COVID-19, versus the infection fatality rate (IFR) for the flu.

As explained in the film, CFR is the proportion of deaths from a disease compared to the number of people diagnosed (the total number of confirmed cases). The IFR, meanwhile, is the proportion of deaths from a disease compared to the total number of infected individuals, confirmed or suspected.

Since CFR requires the infection to be confirmed through laboratory testing and clinical evaluation, and the total number of infected people can be hard to determine and includes suspected cases, the CFR is always lower than the IFR.

By conflating CFR and IFR in the same sentence, comparing two different sets of statistics, Ghebreyesus grossly overstated the threat of COVID-19. Stanford University researcher John Ioannidis pointed this out in a March 7, 2020, response, in which he said, "Reported case fatality rates, like the official 3.4% rate from the WHO, cause horror — and are meaningless."

October 14, 2020, Ioannidis published a review of 61 seroprevalence studies1 showing that the IFR for COVID-19 was actually only 0.23% — a far cry from the CFR of 3.4% — and for people under the age of 70, the IFR was just 0.05%. In other words, COVID-19 is actually less deadly than the flu. Many have noted that the IFR for flu is typically only around 0.1%, and even at that, COVID-19 is less deadly for people under the age of 70.PCR

Test Added Fuel to the False Narrative
    As noted in the documentary, at this point, there are so many false narratives it's hard to know where to begin, but a good place is the reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) test, as it is at the heart of this scam. If it weren't for this flawed test, there would be no pandemic to speak of.

The fact is, the PCR test is not designed to be used as a diagnostic tool as it cannot distinguish between inactive viruses and "live" or reproductive ones.2 This is a crucial point, since inactive and reproductive viruses are not interchangeable in terms of infectivity. If you have a nonreproductive virus in your body, you will not get sick and you cannot spread it to others.

What's more, the test was developed using nothing more than computer modeling of a genetic sequence. No actual viral isolate from a patient was ever used in the development of this test.

November 30, 2020, a team of 22 international scientists published a review3 challenging the scientific paper4 on PCR testing for SARS-CoV-2 written by Christian Drosten, Ph.D., and Victor Corman. The Corman-Drosten paper was quickly accepted by the WHO and the workflow described therein was adopted as the standard across the world.

The 22 scientists demanded the Corman-Drosten paper be retracted due to "fatal errors,"5 one of which is the fact that it was written (and the test itself developed) before any viral isolate was available. All they used was the genetic sequence published online by Chinese scientists in January 2020.

As if that doesn't make the test unreliable enough, laboratories were instructed to amplify the RNA collected far too many times, resulting in healthy people testing "positive." The number of amplifications is known as the cycle threshold (CT).

When you get a positive result using a CT of 35 or higher, you're looking at the equivalent of a single copy of viral DNA. The likelihood of that causing a health problem is minuscule. Yet the WHO,6,7,8 the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention9 were recommending CTs between 40 and 45, thereby guaranteeing a vast majority of "cases" were in fact false positives.

How the Greatest Hoax in History Was Fashioned
    As detailed in the featured film, widespread PCR testing gave the mainstream media the fodder needed to create hysteria. For months on end, every broadcast had a tickertape showing the number of "cases" detected.

Other fear-induction tactics included universal masking and 6-foot social distancing rules, replete with plastic barriers everywhere and signs on every floor telling you where to stand and in which direction to walk.

One of the primary tactics that drove the narrative that masking and social distancing were necessities was the lie that asymptomatic people were spreading the infection. Anyone could be a lethal threat. No one was to be exempted from suspicion.

That old man with a cough? Lethal threat. That muscular jogger, flushed from fresh air and exercise? Lethal threat. That pink-faced precocious 2-year-old? Lethal threat. A fearful public soaked up the propaganda and started verbally and physically attacking non-maskers without regard for logic, reason or science.

Without the PCR fraud and the asymptomatic spreader lie, the COVID-19 pandemic would have been a short-lived blip. The lies were able to stand for one reason and one reason only, and that was the implementation of universal censorship of anyone who spoke the truth and pointed out the scientific fallacies that were driving the pandemic narrative.

With these psychological tools — preceded by a single carefully crafted revision of the definition of "pandemic" a decade ago — they manufactured the greatest hoax the world has ever seen. Indeed, you could say the redefinition of pandemic was what brought us to this precipice in the first place. The WHO's original definition of a pandemic was:10,11

"… when a new influenza virus appears against which the human population has no immunity, resulting in several, simultaneous epidemics worldwide with enormous numbers of deaths and illness."

The key portion of that definition is "enormous numbers of deaths and illness." This definition was changed in the month leading up to the 2009 swine flu pandemic. The change was a simple but substantial one: They merely removed the severity and high mortality criteria, leaving the definition of a pandemic as "a worldwide epidemic of a disease."12

By removing the criteria of severe illness causing high morbidity, leaving geographically widespread infection as the only criteria for a pandemic, the WHO and technocratic leaders of the world were able to bamboozle the global population into believing we were in mortal danger.

What Works and What Doesn't
    The total discarding of science is perhaps the most perplexing part of this pandemic. We're told to follow the science, but what they actually mean is that we must do as we're told, without evidence. As noted in the film, we've long known what works and what doesn't, when it comes to pandemic disease mitigation.

Effective measures include hand-washing and isolating the sick. Everything we've been told to do over this past year falls squarely in the "proven ineffective" category, and that includes large scale quarantines, border closures, school closures, social distancing and universal mask use. What's worse, everything we've been told that is necessary to save lives, actually fuels disease.

What Was the Pandemic Really About?
    In my best-selling book, "The Truth About COVID-19 — Exposing the Great Reset, Lockdowns, Vaccine Passports and the New Normal," I detail the backstory of how the COVID-19 pandemic was created and, more importantly, why. If you do not understand the geopolitical landscape we're in right now, you will struggle to understand why anyone would possibly lie about a virus and create a pandemic out of smoke and mirrors.

In a nutshell, a small but highly organized technocratic elite have used this pandemic as a justification for eroding liberty, freedom and democracy from Day 1, and the reason is because they want to usher in a whole new global system. The global elite refer to this new system as the Great Reset, the Fourth Industrial Revolution and the Build Back Better plan.

Make no mistake, the plan — as laid out in various papers and reports, including s 2010 Rockefeller Foundation report,13 in which they describe their "Lockstep" scenario, which is a coordinated global response to a lethal pandemic, and its 2020 white paper,14 "National COVID-19 Testing Action Plan" — is to use bioterrorism to take control of the world's resources, wealth and people.

The plan is to use the need for coordinated pandemic response as the justification for permanent surveillance and social controls that hobble personal liberty and freedom of choice.

To learn more about the hidden power structure running this global reorganization toward authoritarian control, see "Bill Gates Wants to Realize Global Vision in His Lifetime," "The Great Reset and Build Back Better," "Technocracy and the Great Reset" and "Who Pressed the Great Reset Button?"

The Time to Stand for Freedom Is Right NOW

In 2007, Naomi Wolf published "The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot," in which she lays out the 10 steps to tyranny. She's now warning everyone, everywhere, that we are at Step 10. Once Step 10 locks into place, there's no going back. It'll be too dangerous to fight back.

Right now, you might face police brutality or censorship. If that dissuades you from doing your part in standing against the totalitarian dictates right now, in the future, you'll lose everything.

The good news is the would-be tyrants have not won yet. That said, we have no time to spare. We have no time to remain idle, hoping it will all just go back to normal on its own. In countries where citizens do not have a Second Amendment right to bear arms, the answer is peaceful mass civil disobedience.

In the U.S., we do have the Second Amendment, which allows citizens to own and bear arms, and the mere possibility of an armed uprising makes it more difficult for a tyrannical government to get their way. That said, peaceful disobedience is the primary strategy in armed countries as well.

We must also rally behind legislation that prevents the alteration of laws that safeguard our freedoms. To that end, Wolf has started the Five Freedoms Campaign, which you can find on her Daily Clout website.

The campaign focuses on creating legislation to preserve key freedoms and prevent emergency laws from infringing on our freedom to assemble, worship, protest and engage in business. Legislation is also being crafted to open schools, remove mask mandates and eliminate requirements for vaccine passports.

Hope, in the Face of Tyranny
    I have no doubt that we will ultimately stop the globalists' drive toward global tyranny. It's not going to be easy. It may take years, and it may get far worse before it gets better.

The founders of the U.S. fled repressive societies or were children or grandchildren of those who did. They had to personally reckon with criminalized speech, arbitrary arrests and state sanctioned torture and even murder. The men who signed the Declaration of Independence knew that if they lost the war, they would be executed for treason.

These men and women were radicals, fighting for liberty and personal freedoms. They had a vision of reality that was an absolute slap in the face of what the rest of the world tolerated. They were willing to sacrifice their lives to turn that vision into a reality. Most all of us have forgotten their sacrifices and have capitulated to the carefully constructed narrative to create fear that allows most to give up their claim to freedom.

The Founders trusted us to remember our history and remain ever vigilant, to keep the precious web of liberty and personal freedom that they constructed from evaporating so that there would never be an American tyrant. The creators of the U.S. Constitution understood that the price of liberty was eternal vigilance.

Hopefully, enough people will see through the mainstream fog and see the truth of where we're headed and how we got here (if you don't, read "The Truth About COVID-19"), and once you understand who the actual enemy is, you become less fearful and more efficient. You can now help educate others, so that they understand what's going on, how they're being deceived and what they're actually about to give up.

Lastly, there are legal solutions that can help thwart the globalist takeover, technological solutions that can strengthen citizens' lobbying power, and censor-proof technologies that will allow us to circumvent current Big Tech monopolies. We have to work on all of these fronts but, together, I believe we can resecure freedom for our children and future generations."

Sources and References
    1 Bulletin of the World Health Organization October 14, 2020
    2 CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel July 13, 2020 (PDF)
    3 Corman Drosten Review Report
    4 Eurosurveillance, Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus by real-time RT-PCR
    5 Undercover DC December 3, 2020
    6 WHO.int Diagnostic detection of Wuhan Coronavirus 2019 by real-time RT-PCR, January 13, 2020 (PDF)
    7 WHO.int Diagnostic detection of 2019-nCOV by real-time RT-PCR, January 17, 2020 (PDF)
    8 Eurosurveillance 2020 Jan 23; 25(3): 2000045
    9 FDA.gov CDC 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel Instructions, July 13, 2020 (PDF) Page 35
    10 The BMJ 2010;340:c2912
    11 Wayback Machine, WHO Pandemic Preparedness May 1, 2009 (PDF)
    12 Wayback Machine, WHO Pandemic Preparedness September 2, 2009 (PDF)
    13 Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development
    14 The Rockefeller Foundation, National COVID-19 Testing Action Plan — Strategic Steps to Reopen Our Workplaces and Our Communities, April 21, 2020 (PDF)
    Last edited by onawah; 11th June 2021 at 20:42.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), Eva2 (23rd June 2021), Ewan (27th June 2021), gini (11th June 2021), janette (29th June 2021), Reinhard (21st June 2021), selinam (24th June 2021), Tintin (21st June 2021), wondering (21st June 2021)

21. Link to Post #431
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 times in 1,073 posts

An Englishman goes to his health centre for his genetically modifying jab armed with considerably more information and questions than an average citizen.

He leaves without getting jabbed... because the medical people administering the jabs clearly don't have a clue about what they are injecting and can't vouch for his safety.

Slightly cumbersome, yet very spirited.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pzuUrf45NnVp/

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), DaveToo (21st June 2021), Ewan (27th June 2021), janette (29th June 2021), Reinhard (21st June 2021), selinam (24th June 2021), Tintin (11th July 2021), wondering (21st June 2021)

23. Link to Post #432
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ex policeman takes action
    https://www.vidrise.com/v/cxswr/
    About Video - Police officer speaks out, Watch and share this info, it will save lives!!
    This is a real police interview RETIRED EX-POLICEMAN MARK SEXTON HAS JUST VISITED THE POLICE TO REPORT THE GOVERNMENT FOR MURDER AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. We need more people to stand up and do this! THIS NEEDS SHARING EVERYWHERE! Don’t give up! Most importantly, don’t give in!!

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st June 2021 at 11:10. Reason: replaced the deleted video with another one

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), Gwin Ru (21st June 2021), janette (29th June 2021), Tintin (21st June 2021), Valle (21st June 2021), wondering (21st June 2021)

25. Link to Post #433
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,710 times in 5,525 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Ex policeman takes action
    https://www.vidrise.com/v/cxswr/
    About Video - Police officer speaks out, Watch and share this info, it will save lives!!
    This is a real police interview RETIRED EX-POLICEMAN MARK SEXTON HAS JUST VISITED THE POLICE TO REPORT THE GOVERNMENT FOR MURDER AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. We need more people to stand up and do this! THIS NEEDS SHARING EVERYWHERE! Don’t give up! Most importantly, don’t give in!!

Not surprisingly removed from Youtube.

I watched this yesterday via LBRY and Mark Saxton's interview can be seen here as well on odyssey

https://odysee.com/@checktheevidence...ne-2021---UK:5

And also here: (but best download it quick before it goes as well)

Last edited by Tintin; 24th June 2021 at 10:21.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), Gwin Ru (21st June 2021), janette (29th June 2021), Matthew (21st June 2021), mountain_jim (23rd June 2021)

27. Link to Post #434
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,710 times in 5,525 posts

Advisory (as if any were needed here really ): strong language herein.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/0Ep8hwrVuEYW
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (23rd June 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd June 2021), Eva2 (23rd June 2021), Ewan (27th June 2021), janette (29th June 2021), wondering (23rd June 2021)

29. Link to Post #435
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

On a lighter side, heres how you'll make your own covid pass ready smartphone.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Brigantia (24th June 2021), Franny (25th June 2021), gord (29th June 2021), janette (29th June 2021), Tintin (24th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #436
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,790 times in 2,558 posts

This American parent is not holding back on school censorship.

https://rumble.com/viwbx3-man-unleas...=22lbp&mrefc=2

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vga5rt/?pub=4
    Last edited by Franny; 25th June 2021 at 01:44.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Ewan (27th June 2021), Franny (25th June 2021), gord (29th June 2021), Mike Gorman (24th June 2021), Tintin (24th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #437
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,055 times in 1,753 posts

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)
    A veteran British nurse's recent letter of resignation. A longish read, yet many points well made. Her points echo those of others coming up time and again in what has become an all too familiar pattern.

"Dear Ms Sutcliffe and all Executive Directors,

I write to you today as a highly experienced nurse with 27 years service, to inform you that when my registration expires on 31.05.2021 I will not be renewing it and therefore I am resigning my registration and leaving the profession.

The reasons for this are many but to summarise I am utterly dismayed and disheartened by my profession and with you as our governing body at the complete lack of integrity that has been displayed since the beginning of the ‘Covid19 Crisis’.

The facts about the reality and truth of this alleged crisis are readily available for anyone to find and investigate for themselves, not least you, a body that should have been doing just this, seeking the truth and advocating for both your members and our patients, past, present and future. We are patient advocates not government puppets.

Under the guise of ‘Covid19’ (which has never been isolated or purified) a massive injustice has been served onto the people of this country and globally. It was and remains our duty as healthcare professionals to learn the truth and to be the voice of these people, yet there has been a deafening silence and a sickening desire to simply comply by you and so many of my colleagues that I can not and will not condone. Sadly in these times, for me to speak out about these injustices and to be a true advocate for my patients has meant me being bullied and ostracised by my colleagues, removed from clinical practice by hospital management who state they are unable to consider any evidence presented to them that questions the official narrative and state that they must simply comply with government ‘guidance’ regardless of any harm they may cause.

When did our profession cease to be based on evidence? When did we become order followers uninterested in the facts on which we base the care we give and devastatingly now on which we deny patients and their families care? To speak out about the many 1000s of people in this country alone that have had treatment and investigations delayed or have been left to die, has meant me living in constant fear of being ‘struck off’ the register for simply doing what I swore to do, speak and act for the benefit of my patients at all times.

I refer below to the first part of our code of conduct.

“Prioritise People

You put the interests of people using or needing nursing or midwifery services first. You make their care and safety your main concern and make sure that their dignity is preserved and their needs recognised, assessed and responded to. You make sure that those receiving care are treated with respect, that their rights are upheld and that any discriminatory attitudes and behaviours towards those receiving care are challenged”.

NMC Code of Conduct

This no longer seems to be at the forefront, of too many of my nursing and medical colleagues, minds and motives. I have witnessed personally and professionally many examples of the above ethos being completely disregarded and have been informed by patients and friends of their own experiences where their holistic needs have been disrespected and disregarded because ‘Covid19’ is a priority over, it seems, every other illness, and, a priority over the emotional, psychological and spiritual well being of both our patients and their families. Any nurse who can deny a child their families being with them when they are sick or dying totally contradicts the entire foundations of our profession, care. As does any nurse who denies end of life patients spending precious time with their loved ones, denying them entry into hospices for fear of ‘Covid’ transmission. Enforcing these restrictions rigidly and brutally, making families say their last goodbyes via the internet or knowing that families have slept in hospital/hospice carparks just so that they can feel close to their loved one at the time of death, because we have removed their right to hold their hands and be with them as they pass. The trauma that this must have caused people is unforgivable and not something I will ever condone and nor should you or anyone in our profession.

The devastating isolation of residents in care homes was, in my opinion, inhumane. It is equally unforgivable and unthinkable that such treatment could ever have been perpetrated by staff who allege to care for these people. The emotional trauma they and their families must have suffered is irreparable and I am ashamed to be associated with a profession that claimed this was to protect them. Holistic care now seems to be a thing of the past as does an individuals right go choose.

Mask exempt patients have been denied treatment in A&E and spoken to in such a manner that any healthcare professional found to be conducting themselves like this should be investigated and disciplined. Yet they are not, despite so much evidence in the public arena. Why are you seemingly supporting the actions of these health care professionals by omission of action, by your silent acquiescence?

Do you condone the behaviour of the nurses on your register that are bullying and coercing patients into wearing masks and to take the test?

What has happened to informed consent?

Where is the informed consent for masks?

Mask do not work and are potentially harmful. You should know this. Yet you remain silent and allow the people of this country to have this imposed on them despite the absence of any scientific supporting evidence. You remain silent while masks are imposed on children. Surely you have considered the devastating effect this will and has already had on their mental health and consequently their physical health?

The shaming of people who are mask exempt is actively encouraged.

Many of those that are mask exempt are too afraid to leave their homes for fear of the judgement and abuse they may receive. As a nurse I have been told by too many mask exempt patients of the distress they have suffered at the hands of others, healthcare professionals included. They have been bullied, shamed and coerced into feeling they must wear a mask even if this would be detrimental to them. Emotionally blackmailed, ” Wearing is Caring”. Disgraceful marketing campaigns displayed everywhere insisting that masks must be worn otherwise entry/service will be denied. Yet these masks are useless.

Bullies in all types of establishments, once again, healthcare settings included, insisting on proof/ disclosure of exemption and denial of the existence or validity of the ‘Equality Act 2010’. There are people that are simply not mentally robust enough to withstand the

discrimination, judgements and verbal assaults, so they either stay home ( meaning further social isolation/exclusion) or succumb to the bullying and wear masks despite it causing them physical or mental distress/ harm. This is totally unacceptable. Yet you remain silent.

Where is the informed consent for tests?

The tests are unforgivably inaccurate. The PCR test was never designed as a diagnostic tool, clearly stated by its inventor Kary Mullis. Surely you are aware of this too? If not why not? It is your responsibility to be aware of the facts. And if you are aware why are you silent? Why are you not challenging the Government policy in order to protect and do no harm?

These inaccurate tests have been used to justify injustices on the people on a scale that is nothing short of criminal.

They have been used to fabricate a health threat and bring this country to its knees through fear.

These tests have been used to label healthy, asymptomatic individuals as a potential threat to the lives of others and to facilitate world governments in rolling out Draconian measures/restrictions on their people, the people they were elected to serve.

So-called asymptomatic cases have never in the history of respiratory disease been the driver for the spread of infection. Rather it is symptomatic people who spread respiratory infections – not asymptomatic people.

The measures imposed on us all are responsible for the destruction of lives, livelihoods, mental health and the very essence of what makes us human, our connections to one another, making people, and sickeningly, children, fearful of each other. Dehumanisation.

It has all been ‘marketed’ as protecting the vulnerable.

What about all the other vulnerable members of our society? I am sure I don’t need to list them.

Are their needs no longer important?

The fact that Healthcare professionals across the UK are refusing patients treatment and investigations if they are mask exempt and if they refuse a test and/or being told that they will be removed from treatment and investigation lists if they refuse the test is unethical medical tyranny.

I have personally been party in my professional capacity to my colleagues proudly stating how they have informed patients that if they refuse a test they will be removed from the waiting list. I asked a senior colleague to show me where in the admission process we asked patients for their informed consent for mask wearing. I was told, that patients are

told they must wear a mask and they know if they do not then they will not be admitted to the hospital and therefore they will not get treatment, so they wear a mask. I witnessed all surgical patients being expected to wear surgical masks post surgery and even some Consultant Anaesthetists insisting patients requiring oxygen therapy must wear surgical masks beneath their oxygen delivery masks, without any evidence of efficacy or potential harm this may cause. I saw my own colleagues enforcing this, without any evidence to back up this new practice.

Do you condone this?

Again, if you do not then why are you silent?

Where is the informed consent for the experimental vaccines?

Do you have the supporting evidence that the vaccines are safe and do not cause harm?

In the absence of this evidence why are you not challenging Government roll out of the vaccine?

Why are you not speaking out about the Government proposals to make it a requirement for healthcare professionals to have the vaccine ? Surely consultation is necessary? Why are you not in consultation with the Government on this matter?

I called your helpline and was told that you were not in consultation and would simply follow the guidance of the Government.

Why are you not advocating for your members and the people of the UK?

Are you aware of the many devastating adverse reactions that are being experienced by people who are having this experimental vaccine? Are you aware of the deaths caused by this experimental vaccine?

To be a healthcare professional who asks questions now is to be labelled ‘uncaring’ a ‘firebrand’ or a ‘conspiracy theorist’.

This is wrong, we have a duty to question.

We have a duty to be informed, to inform and to provide care that does no harm and is consented to via informed consent.

I assume you agree.

Yet part of our training on radicalisation now includes those people who question the official government narrative on ‘Covid 19’ as having been potentially radicalised into extreme views.

This is wrong. Do you support this?

Are your members that are in support of the vaccine roll out and are administering these vaccines fully aware of all the facts of each vaccine?

Are they providing patients with all these facts? If not why not?

I would suggest that this is in the very least negligence by any party to be not appropriately informed and to not appropriately inform.

Are you aware that Dr Reiner Fuellmich has initiated legal proceedings against the CDC, WHO and the Davos Group for crimes against humanity and violations of the Nuremburg Code?

“Fuellmich and his team present the incorrect PCR test and the order for doctors to describe any comorbidity death as a Covid death – as fraud.

In addition to the incorrect tests and fraudulent death certificates, the “experimental” vaccine itself violates Article 32 of the Geneva Convention…

Under Article 32 of the 1949 Geneva Convention, “mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not required for the medical treatment of a protected person” are prohibited.

According to Article 147, conducting biological experiments on protected persons is a serious breach of the Convention.

The “experimental” vaccine violates all 10 Nuremberg codes – which carry the death penalty for those who try to break these international laws”.

Soren Dreier

You will of course be aware that a ‘Covid’ death, is a death from any cause within 28 days of a positive test.

A test that is inaccurate and deaths whose primary (actual) cause could have been anything, yet the people of the UK have had their businesses, lives and health destroyed based on these figures.

And still you remain silent.

Below is an article written by

Dr Mike Yeadon

May 10, 2021

Why are we being lied to about Covid? There’s no good reason

BE in no doubt, among the reasons that voices and opinions like mine are never heard in the main media is extreme censorship more suited to China than a liberal democracy. Please allow me to illustrate with an example close to my heart why it is high time for us to change our response.

Ivermectin is one of the WHO’s ‘essential drugs’ which all countries should have access to. It’s very cheap as its patent has long expired; it’s one of the most-used drugs in world history; it’s extraordinarily safe; it is often life-saving against parasitic infections. It is also one of the best-established pharmaceutical treatments for Covid-19, showing benefit in every stage of the disease, in multiple independent clinical trials of varying quality. On

January 3, 2021, Dr Tess Lawrie attempted to alert the Prime Minister to the potential of Ivermectin. Her video was pulled from YouTube within hours of posting, though it survives on Vimeo. The paper by the FLCCC group of US intensivists (whose survival rates for severe Covid-19 are best in class) that was the inspiration for Dr Lawrie’s work was accepted after extensive open peer review (including two career employees of the FDA) and ‘provisionally accepted’ by the ‘open science’ journal Frontiers in Pharmacology. The screenshot of the abstract tweeted by Clare Craig attracted more than 100,000 views. Then, mysteriously, it was rejected and pulled by the Frontiers editor in chief. It is still in cached form though the Ministry of Truth has been at work and placed it in a memory hole, so no trace survives on Frontiers’ own website.

Intended for a Special Issue on ‘repurposed drugs’ for Covid-19, various guest editors were so incensed at this behaviour that they resigned in protest. They concluded that ‘these unfortunate events constitute gross editorial misconduct by Frontiers.’ Fortunately this major paper is now published by the American Journal of Therapeutics and can be read below.

This nevertheless successfully delayed by nearly six months its circulation to leading public health bodies starting mid-November. A copy was sent to Sir Jeremy Farrar (boss of the Wellcome Trust and member of Sage) who passed it on to Professor Peter Horby (also on Sage), amongst others, on November 18, 2020. So the efficacy of Ivermectin must be well known to the Government’s advisers, but they have done nothing about it. Likewise, the formal and rigorous meta-analysis performed by Dr Tess Lawrie’s team at the Evidence-Based Medicine Consultancy Ltd has been communicated to Matt Hancock, but without reply.

I am telling you about this, because all that governments, their scientific advisers, big Pharma and regulatory agencies will tell you is that Ivermectin doesn’t work in Covid-19. They are lying. I am inviting any of them to sue me, but they won’t, for I would win easily.

If Ivermectin was more widely used, there’d be no need for vaccines.

To date, despite the brains, expertise and stature of those scientists questioning the official Covid-19 narrative, as a group they have quite patently been ineffective. And this is unlikely to change while, as polite professionals, they won’t say: ‘This is corruption and they’re lying deliberately to scare the people.’ Furthermore, unwittingly, they have been playing the parts intended by those, including our own Government and their advisers, who control the global Covid narrative.

They judged correctly that we polite Brits wouldn’t accuse them of outright lying, even though they often do exactly that. Boris Johnson’s recent piece to camera, telling us that it was lockdown and not vaccination which reduced cases and deaths, is a case in point.

Yet it’s certain this isn’t true, and also certain he and his advisers know it isn’t true.

The government’s advisers are not fools. Some may be, but the upper echelons are very smart. They believe polite people won’t say ‘not only are you lying but you’re doing it in concert with other, non-democratic actors’, because that’s conspiracy theory stuff, right? Powerful people never use their influence to benefit their interests, do they? Hmm. The only thing that’s different is scale and the power their public positions give them. Other than that, they’re just another a bunch of grubby criminals, ripping off unsuspecting people.

Truth is our most powerful tool. And that truth is that we’re being lied to.

The truth also, however hard it is to believe it, is that there is unequivocal and clear evidence of planning and co-ordination. Not to face this fact is to have your head in the sand. Where it’s leading is easy to discern, once people are willing to lift their internal censoring and look objectively at the evidence.

First, though, the lies. It’s abundantly clear now that pretty much everything that the public has been told and continues to be told is between untrue and downright lies.

I offer as a shortlist that:

-PCR mass testing reasonably reliably distinguishes infected and infectious people from others;

-that masks reduce transmission of respiratory viruses;

-that transmission of infection in the absence of symptoms is an important contribution to epidemic spreading;

-that lockdowns as executed reduce hospitalisation and deaths;

-that no matter how small the remaining susceptible population and no matter that virtually no people who, if infected, might die remain unvaccinated, the position is perilous;

-that no pharmaceutical treatments are available;

-that variants are different enough to warrant border closures and require new vaccines; -that the gene-based vaccines are safe and effective;

-that ‘vaccine passports’ will increase safety while having no material impacts on freedom of choice in a liberal democracy.

It is impossible to believe that intelligent, well-connected and well-briefed senior advisers to governments don’t know that almost all, if not all, of the above are simply not true.

It is not a matter of opinion in almost all cases. These statements, which have been explicitly stated and used in justification for the extraordinary interferences in the lives of citizens in democratic countries, are mostly demonstrably wrong, as defined by there being multiple well-conducted, peer-reviewed studies showing the contrary.

To continue with the pretence that there’s scientific uncertainty, and it is therefore understandable that an adviser might offer nuanced advice, is wrong and misleading. This perhaps is where the mainstream media has been most culpable.

It is not reasonable to expect typical viewers and readers of speeches, articles and editorials – whether by scientist sceptics or by critical commentators – to appreciate that, when we point out that what’s happening doesn’t make sense, we mean ‘the executive is knowingly and deliberately harming the country and its citizens’. We are mostly not saying this, leaving it to the audience to sum up for themselves. But in my view the audience are

reluctant to do this. They want to believe in government and perhaps above all they want a quiet life. To disbelieve is so much harder than to believe.

So in recent weeks I’ve made a clear decision no longer merely to point out what it is that governments and their advisers and spokespersons around the world are doing is wrong, scientifically unjustified and harmful, but to join the dots in an attempt to provide potential explanations of why they’re doing these things.

It is time for all Doubting Thomases to take a lead and state unambiguously that ‘government and its advisers are telling us things that are manifestly untrue and maintaining restrictive, damaging measures for which there’s no justification’. By not doing so they are playing into the hands of those who I firmly believe are engaged in a determined series of crimes against humanity.

Why do I say this? Simply because there is no benign interpretation of the acts of commission and omission consistently imposed upon us and no explanation of the statements which are flatly wrong other than an intention to deceive the population.

Looking around us now, we see that the prevalence of the virus in the community is effectively zero. Note that the authorities have never conceded and determined the operational false positive rate of PCR mass testing. Subtracting any reasonable estimate of oFPR and we observe no cases at all. This was true for months as indicated by the positive rate in lateral flow tests.

No variant of the virus differs by more than 0.3 per cent from the original sequence, and numerous academic immunologists have stated strongly that there is no possibility that booster/top-up/variant vaccines are required. Yet we get daily ‘fear porn’ on this topic. The European Parliament just voted through the basic outlines of a vaccine passport system. It’s a racing certainty that the UK will soon follow.

Mask regulations continue in force and many psychologists believe some people are so traumatised that they will continue to wear them indefinitely, even though they are useless.

The economy and currency may already be damaged beyond repair. Yet there’s another six weeks minimum until the last restrictions are scheduled to be lifted.

Almost no one is dying ‘with’ Covid-19 now, and the attribution methodology overestimates this anyway. Yet hospitals and primary health care remain far less accessible than they should be, inevitably resulting in causing or storing up avoidable non-Covid-19 deaths, to say nothing of the suffering and misery of the millions awaiting treatments for painful and worrying illnesses.

Most terrifyingly, it appears we will soon be required to possess VaxPass apps if we wish to continue to access our lives.

This system can run effectively only if everyone is vaccinated. This is a monstrous concept, because it is known that all four vaccines in use in Europe contain a fatal design flaw: they cause the fusogenic, pro coagulation spike protein to be expressed wherever the vaccine is taken up. In some people, especially those so young that they’re at no measurable risk of death if infected by the virus, vaccination results in their deaths from thromboembolic events. Permitting the inexpert population to walk into this trap is

unconscionable: there will be thousands of further vaccine-induced deaths of young people.

I invite thoughtful people to ask that difficult question: ‘Why are they doing this?’

It is my deduction and conclusion that the only motivation that fits all the observations is the intention to ‘herd’ every citizen into a VaxPass system. This is a completely novel system. Never before have all individuals been represented in a single, interoperable database as a unique digital ID, accompanied by an editable health-related field. Whoever controls that database, and the algorithms which govern what it permits and denies, has literally totalitarian control of the entire population. There is no personal threshold crossing or transaction which doesn’t fall to those operating that system.

At the very least, the public deserves to be warned that this is coming. I do not expect conventional judicial processes to protect us in any way. Every institution has already failed the people of the UK.

Given that numerous government decisions (as instructed by Sage) have arguably already led to many avoidable deaths, I think it’s only reasonable to consider what the prize is that leads intelligent people to do the things they’ve done and continue to peddle.

The possible answers to this question are all bad. I cannot conceive of a situation where we will shortly be permitted to resume our normal lives. There is not the slightest hint of that in any case.

I have found it impossible to come up with a benign interpretation of the events. No one works as carefully and for so long as evidently has been done, across the world, only suddenly to stop. Why?I’ve asked hundreds of people and not a single one has (a) pointed out where my logic fails or (b) come up with a benign interpretation.

My own conviction is that the purpose is, at minimum, to establish a system of totalitarian control which will mean the extinguishing of liberal democracy.

It almost doesn’t matter what the next steps might be, but they could, for example, have been sold to numerous people as the only solution to ‘anthropogenic global warming’: the amount of resources we’ll be permitted to produce and consume will be set by some unseen controllers. It is possible they could go a step further than this, and see reducing population or depopulation as another route to solving the perceived problem of AGW.

Consider the elimination of the class of the inquiring journalist, the censorship of all mass media. The relentless smearing and exclusion of those who ask too many awkward questions. The astonishing waste of public money, which apparently the foreign exchange markets are unperturbed about. The destruction of SMEs which provide a third of all jobs and a substantial proportion of tax revenues. The relentless lying. The misinformation. The use of psychological operations to frighten and subdue. The utter disregard for those vaccinated with ‘vaccines’ that are way too unsafe for their role. The bending past illegality of the use of incorrect information to persuade pregnant women to get vaccinated. The numerous breaches of the Nuremberg Code, since no one is being explicitly told that these vaccines are experimental and so recipients are being unwittingly enrolled in an unprecedentedly large and unmonitored Phase 3 clinical trial. The announcement that, soon, our minor children are to be vaccinated.

Add in the ‘top-up vaccines’. They’re not vaccines. Whoever has been vaccinated has no need of further vaccination. Immunology is perhaps my strongest suit, so I am certain of this. Is it impossible that in those one billion vials which has already told us its manufacturing, there is some gene sequence which will instigate one of a few dozen pathologies, with onset times ranging from near-immediate to a short number of years? I assure you, biotechnology has awesome power, and it can be used for good or ill.

I think I’ve made a decent case that what governments and their advisers have done easily amounts to conspiracy. The same ‘mistakes’ have been made everywhere. The same tricks and manipulation. Those who claim this is all coincidence are coincidence theorists.

I argue that unless this is pointed out to the public before any possible ‘vaccine passports’ system is established, we’ve all collectively failed to discharge our duties to be courageous, to take chances, to risk looking foolish: I am absolutely committed to continuing to speak out for as long as I have breath in my body”.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClareCrai...80939368243203

https://web.archive.org/web/20210225....org/articles/ 10.3389/fphar.2021.643369/abstract

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...xt/2021/06000/ Review_of_the_Emerging_Evidence_Demonstrating_the.4.aspx

“Dr Mike Yeadon has a degree in biochemistry and toxicology and a research-based PhD in respiratory pharmacology. He has spent over 30 years leading new medicines research in some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, leaving Pfizer in 2011 as Vice President & Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory. That was the most senior research position in this field in Pfizer. Since leaving Pfizer, Dr Yeadon has founded his own biotech company, Ziarco, which was sold to the worlds biggest drug company, Novartis, in 2017”

I ask you, are you aware of Ivermectin and the work of Dr Tess Lawrie? If not why not?

Why are you not pressuring the Government to at the very least consider this?

Why are you not questioning government policy and demanding their evidence to support their policies?

Instead through your silence you have and continue to allow them to aggressively enforce, social distancing, social isolation, closure of businesses and places of spiritual practice, ineffective and harmful masks, hand sanitiser and the roll out on an uninformed public of experimental vaccines?

They trust us and you are failing them through your silence and unquestioning complicity.

Dr Mike Yeadon and Dr Tess Lawrie are not alone in questioning what is happening yet all and anyone that does question are aggressively censored. Their work removed and labelled dangerous misinformation. All debate and reasonable discussion immediately quashed.

Do you not stop to wonder why? You should. You have a moral and professional responsibility to do so.

In my opinion anyone now that knows that something is very wrong with what we are being told, even merely suspects something is very wrong and does nothing, remains silent, condoning these injustices and encourages the vilification or actively vilifies or

attempts to silence those speaking for truth and justice is morally bankrupt. So, do what you will or won’t with this letter but now you are in possession of it and if you choose to ignore the issues presented then you can no longer claim nescience but are being wilfully ignorant.

It is with immense sadness that I end my nursing career but I will not be a part of these crimes against humanity and against the patients I/we should be protecting and I do not consent or wish to be governed by a body that silently complies with Government tyranny and bases their judgement as to whether I am fit to practice as a nurse on my levels of compliance or in my case

non- compliance with tyranny.

I echo Dr Mike Yeadon in saying I will fight for truth, freedom, medical freedom and the health, rights and freedoms of others so long as I have breath in my body.

Yours sincerely

(Sent by email)

Emma"
    This letter is incredible, the level of insight and clear, unbiased devotion to her profession is very powerfully expressed: I am very impressed by this letter, for it demonstrates there are VERY good people out there, yes it is a long letter, but I don't see much 'padding' or self congratulation in it, it has humility and scientific integrity.
    Sorry, if this seems redundant, but I believe in credit being given where it is due, this letter is wonderful.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

bluestflame (24th June 2021), Ewan (25th June 2021), Franny (25th June 2021), gord (29th June 2021), Gwin Ru (24th June 2021), Peace in Oz (24th June 2021), Satori (25th June 2021), Tintin (24th June 2021), TomKat (25th June 2021), wondering (24th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #438
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

It is obvious that there is a planned demoralization and there are some still refusing to give in...

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7TrtZ6lnPYGt
    Last edited by Delight; 25th June 2021 at 01:26.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2021), gini (25th June 2021), TomKat (25th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #439
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

26th June Massive Freedom Rally l Anti Lockdown Protest London | 26/6/21

Live

Last edited by greybeard; 26th June 2021 at 11:46.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2021), Brigantia (26th June 2021), mountain_jim (26th June 2021), RunningDeer (27th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #440
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,271 times in 8,658 posts

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons

Quote Massive London Protests Against Lockdowns — “Enough Is Enough”
    By ProTrumpNews Staff
    Published June 26, 2021 at 9:20am
    249 Comments
    videos here that are in Gab and I don't know how to link to them, including huge crowd drone shot over many blocks, singing 'stick the poison vaccine up your arse', UNTIL YOU WAKE UP, WE WILL FIGHT FOR YOU, crowd singing 'teachers leave those kids alone' from Waters Another Brick in the Wall.

https://gab.com/PepeLivesMatter17
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 27th June 2021 at 16:07.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2021), Brigantia (26th June 2021), RunningDeer (27th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst 1 12 22 32 69 LastLast