+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 69 LastLast

Thread: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

1. Link to Post #101
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

Quote Posted by Tomkoyote (here)
    Totally convinced.

"I strongly believe the virus is being USED as a justification for Fascism Lite."
    Absolutely; the same way they used a certain a ghost (Ben Laden) to implement all post 9-11 travel and financial restrictions.
    As they are currently using the virus reason/excuse to force people to wear masks, stay away from each other and many other restrictions to come that will become permanent.

"It's pretty clever, the way all this is being done. For sure, it's being orchestrated by some supranational entity."
    What has fascinated me is how nearly every gov on the planet danced to exactly the same tune. This proved one undeniable fact - that every health minister is just a bureaucrat, a baboon in suit that gets instructions and directives from an outside entity, the WHO, and executes; ie the minister's job is to execute the orders and not to think.
    And this model is applied at nearly every level of a government, Finance, Foreign, Defense, etc...

Hence a world government with the same structure as multinational with a subsidiary in every country.
    The baboons is suits, as you refer to them, are dealing with a complicated situation. First, they have to deal with the immediate threat of contagion. Secondly they have to deal with the economic threat of contagion. This is overwhelming. To go further than that and try to delineate the why's and wherefore's when the origin of the virus is easily cloaked in plausible deniability would be impossible--at a governmental level.

All that aside, do you honestly think, governments would take a stand on an issue that makes them a foe of the status quo? That status quo has hard power, soft power and will squish them like bugs.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

gini (23rd April 2020), shaberon (22nd April 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Default Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

Why lockdowns are the wrong policy - Swedish expert Prof. Johan Giesecke:

That was one of the more extraordinary interviews we have done here at UnHerd. Professor Johan Giesecke, one of the world’s most senior epidemiologists, advisor to the Swedish Government (he hired Anders Tegnell who is currently directing Swedish strategy), the first Chief Scientist of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, and an advisor to the director general of the WHO, lays out with typically Swedish bluntness why he thinks: - UK policy on lockdown and other European countries are not evidence-based - The correct policy is to protect the old and the frail only - This will eventually lead to herd immunity as a “by-product” - The initial UK response, before the “180 degree U-turn”, was better - The Imperial College paper was “not very good” and he has never seen an unpublished paper have so much policy impact - The paper was very much too pessimistic - Any such models are a dubious basis for public policy anyway - The flattening of the curve is due to the most vulnerable dying first as much as the lockdown - The results will eventually be similar for all countries - Covid-19 is a “mild disease” and similar to the flu, and it was the novelty of the disease that scared people. - The actual fatality rate of Covid-19 is the region of 0.1% - At least 50% of the population of both the UK and Sweden will be shown to have already had the disease when mass antibody testing becomes available.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd April 2020 at 10:07.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

alexius (23rd April 2020), fifi (9th May 2020), Icare (23rd April 2020), Philippe (23rd April 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,820 times in 1,070 posts

http://www.france24.com/en/20200421-...osive-cocktail

It's now four consecutive nights of civil unrest in Paris' northern suburbs.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

DaveToo (23rd April 2020), Dorjezigzag (23rd April 2020), Icare (23rd April 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Gemma O'Doherty & John Waters At The High Court Dublin
    CITIZENS ARMY UNITE!

Apr 22, 2020

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Hermoor (26th April 2020), Icare (23rd April 2020), Patient (27th April 2020), Philippe (23rd April 2020), pueblo (27th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #105
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

alexius (23rd April 2020), Icare (23rd April 2020), Philippe (23rd April 2020)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

Quote Posted by rainsong (here)
    Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    • Regardless how many people are getting sick or dying and from what, regardless of what may be or may not be, our leaders and technocrats are lying about it, covering up the truth, hyping it, inflating the number of cases and deaths, peddling fear, suppressing and banning cures and solutions, and employing propaganda (and even encouraging the spread of pandemic), whether real or promulgated, so to enact draconian measures to corral the people to advance an agenda, among other things we know not what (Of all the ambivalence above, of all we know or don't know about SARS CoV-2 and COVID-19, these observations in this one bullet point--if nothing more--we are 100% sure of)
    Regardless what's going on with SARS CoV-2, be it a bioweapon, a hoax, or genuine pandemic that risks the collapse of our health care resources, the agenda driving the narrative is clearest damn thing about this entire situation.
    I think you make a lot of good points here, but I disagree about the agenda being clear. I was thinking about that--you got me thinking, T Smith, but this isn't directed specifically at you.

It does not look clear at all to me. (Disclaimer: I've been reading mostly US and specifically GA news, so this is the viewpoint I'm coming from.) If the agenda is to sow chaos, maybe. But if it's about control, I don't see it.
    Hi Rainsong,

Thank you for your well thought out post. I don't want to derail waves' thread with a tangential reply, just a quick response to clarify.

You are absolutely right... as it stands now we are amid "chaos" in the US where nothing seems certain; the Michigan governor is applying for Biden's 2020 VP pick, hence her authoritarian actions of "strong leadership" and "action", which she has judged to be the surest way to gain political capital. This is her chance to "shine". The NY governor is applying for the DNC draft at the convention for his party's nomination for President once the Ministry of Truth decides the time is right to inform its subjects, the programmed, that Biden is medically unable to accept the nomination. Crisis is the perfect opportunity to beef up the resume. Your Governor heads a Red state and is making decisions in a partisan way, per the will of the people. My guess is he will have to deal with backlash and criticism and make new decisions in the coming weeks once a "second wave" hits your state, whether real or promulgated. And so on. In short, in the US 50 dictators are running around like chickens without heads...

I do agree the specific agenda is yet unclear. I was commenting in a more abstract way, that is, what does seem clear is we are for sure in the "reaction" stage of the problem/reaction/solution cycle--the Hegelian dialectic--which will surely behoove a solution, and which is being fashioned as we speak, depending on our collective reactions .

We can see this by the trial balloons being floated, i.e. "new normal", "mandatory vaccinations", "there is no return to a pre-COVID-19 world", etc.

Things are about to get a whole lot worse before they get better, and the specific agenda, whatever it is, will soon reify. IMHO, we are still in the opening act of the "reaction" stage. Civil unrest is just beginning. We have yet to see the National Guard or Martial Law strictly (or violently) enforced; but my guess is both are on the horizon.

Whatever our upcoming reactions warrant for solutions, the solutions will surely entail control.

Carry on...
    Last edited by T Smith; 23rd April 2020 at 18:37.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

gini (23rd April 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd April 2020)

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

THIS IS JUST ROUND 1 AND THEY JUST TOLD US WHEN ROUND 2 IS COMING:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th April 2020 at 11:42.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

alexius (23rd April 2020), meeradas (23rd April 2020), pueblo (27th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #108
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

Quote Posted by rainsong (here)
    • Regardless how many people are getting sick or dying and from what, regardless of what may be or may not be, our leaders and technocrats are lying about it, covering up the truth, hyping it, inflating the number of cases and deaths, peddling fear, suppressing and banning cures and solutions, and employing propaganda (and even encouraging the spread of pandemic), whether real or promulgated, so to enact draconian measures to corral the people to advance an agenda, among other things we know not what (Of all the ambivalence above, of all we know or don't know about SARS CoV-2 and COVID-19, these observations in this one bullet point--if nothing more--we are 100% sure of)
    Regardless what's going on with SARS CoV-2, be it a bioweapon, a hoax, or genuine pandemic that risks the collapse of our health care resources, the agenda driving the narrative is clearest damn thing about this entire situation.
    I think you make a lot of good points here, but I disagree about the agenda being clear. I was thinking about that--you got me thinking, T Smith, but this isn't directed specifically at you.

It does not look clear at all to me. (Disclaimer: I've been reading mostly US and specifically GA news, so this is the viewpoint I'm coming from.) If the agenda is to sow chaos, maybe. But if it's about control, I don't see it.
    Hi Rainsong,

Thank you for your well thought out post. I don't want to derail waves' thread with a tangential reply, just a quick response to clarify.

You are absolutely right... as it stands now we are amid "chaos" in the US where nothing seems certain; the Michigan governor is applying for Biden's 2020 VP pick, hence her authoritarian actions of "strong leadership" and "action", which she has judged to be the surest way to gain political capital. This is her chance to "shine". The NY governor is applying for the DNC draft at the convention for his party's nomination for President once the Ministry of Truth decides the time is right to inform its subjects, the programmed, that Biden is medically unable to accept the nomination. Crisis is the perfect opportunity to beef up the resume. Your Governor heads a Red state and is making decisions in a partisan way, per the will of the people. My guess is he will have to deal with backlash and criticism and make new decisions in the coming weeks once a "second wave" hits your state, whether real or promulgated. And so on. In short, in the US 50 dictators are running around like chickens without heads...

I do agree the specific agenda is yet unclear. I was commenting in a more abstract way, that is, what does seem clear is we are for sure in the "reaction" stage of the problem/reaction/solution cycle--the Hegelian dialectic--which will surely behoove a solution, and which is being fashioned as we speak, depending on our collective reactions .

We can see this by the trial balloons being floated, i.e. "new normal", "mandatory vaccinations", "there is no return to a pre-COVID-19 world", etc.

Things are about to get a whole lot worse before they get better, and the specific agenda, whatever it is, will soon reify. IMHO, we are still in the opening act of the "reaction" stage. Civil unrest is just beginning. We have yet to see the National Guard or Martial Law strictly (or violently) enforced; but my guess is both are on the horizon.

Whatever our upcoming reactions warrant for solutions, the solutions will surely entail control.

Carry on...
    I think the UK/US/French governments and other authorities are under the impression that they are the ones who will decide when the lockdown is over. My money's on the public being the ones who will decide. I've a feeling it's starting to happen - the slow, gradual increase of background traffic hum is just one of a number of perceptible signals. A barely noticeable trickle but it will soon pick up.

The police might be able to manage it at the moment, issuing the odd fine here and there, but once that trickle turns into a gusher it will be totally unmanageable by them. They wouldn't be able to cope with the paperwork and the normal everyday policing issues will return. At the best of times the police struggle to deal with routine crime issues so issuing fines for not adhering to the lockdown is going to be
    low on their list of priorities. It should also be remembered that the police police by public consent, in the UK at least. If there is a noticeable lockdown, it is because the public generally agree that it's a good thing and consent to it. If the public ignores the lockdown then they will have shown that they have withdrawn that consent with respect to that particular issue.

The supermarkets currently have a one in, one out policy but that will only last as longs as the public permits. And as long as shareholders permit their profits taking a hammering. No security guard is going to be able to prevent dozens of people wandering into the store as they feel like it, ignoring social distancing. How would they physically stop it? Once the public takes matters into its own hands things will quickly snowball and that would mean the government would have to re-evaluate and manage the situation in a different way.

It's a numbers game and once the number of people ignoring/forgetting the lockdown reaches a critical point the lockdown has failed. It is slowly starting to die over here. People have had enough, and are ready to slowly start opening things back up and many people want to go back to work.
    Last edited by happyuk; 23rd April 2020 at 20:28.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Holly Lindin (24th April 2020), justntime2learn (25th April 2020), T Smith (24th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    Thanks

Brazil declares free and breaks again quarantine

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th April 2020 at 18:53.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Franny (27th April 2020), justntime2learn (25th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th April 2020), Zanshin (27th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,820 times in 1,070 posts

A small and spirited protest in Toronto.

I'm also hearing Piers Corbyn led a small one in Glastonbury too.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th April 2020), gnostic9 (26th April 2020), justntime2learn (26th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

I felt the Dena Churchill video was spot on and would highly recommend it.

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Brazil declares free and breaks again quarantine

“To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (27th April 2020), gnostic9 (26th April 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th April 2020), Zanshin (27th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    Thanks

Angry Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

Why does Yahoo put this link in the "entertainment" section? Anyone?

24. Link to Post #113
    Language
    Thanks

25. Link to Post #114
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

Michigan Patriots UNITE! Look What Surprise Protesters Brought to Gov. Whitmer’s House!

26. Link to Post #115
    Language
    Thanks

🌐 ‼️ Exposing The "Global Governance" #PlanDemic ...
    If Sweden succeeds, lockdowns will all have been for nothing

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (27th April 2020), onawah (27th April 2020), palehorse (27th April 2020)

28. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Community Anger Shuts Down Connecticut City's Plan To Use Drones for Coronavirus Monitoring
    Westport won’t be using tech to monitor people’s body temperatures or whether they’re properly social distancing.
    SCOTT SHACKFORD | 4.24.2020
    https://reason.com/2020/04/24/commun...us-monitoring/

"It took all of two days for a Connecticut city's plan to use drone tech to snoop on citizen behavior to make sure they're complying with coronavirus rules for an angry public to shut it down.

On Tuesday, the Westport Police Department announced it had launched a pilot project in coordination with Canadian company Draganfly to send drones hovering around the city to make sure people in public spaces were maintaining six feet of social distance.

But these drones were much more intrusive than simply looking for crowds. Draganfly's drone-mounted biometric monitoring tools are even more sinister, dystopian, and potentially abusive. The drone is able to quickly measure whether people are six feet apart from each other, and Draganfly claims it can also measure heart rate, body temperature, and other vital signs, which suggests that a drone might be able to spot potential infections from above.

Here's how Westport Police Chief Foti Koskinas promoted this "Flatten the Curve Pilot Program" in a Facebook post from Tuesday:

"Westport and its first responder network is one of the most progressive public safety advocates in the nation. They are real pioneers when it comes to adopting and integrating new technology to protect its community. This pandemic has opened up a new frontier and urgent need for the use of drones. Draganfly is the first in the U.S. to implement this state-of-the-art technology to capture and analyze data in a way that has been peer reviewed and clinically researched to save lives."

The community was not thrilled. Facebook comments under the post blasted Westport for violating the privacy of citizens. The police department took a drone out for a test run intended to show the public that it was useful. Instead, it looked creepy. They brought the drone to a Trader Joe's where customers were waiting in line to be allowed into the store to go shopping. They were socially distancing, but they weren't always perfectly six feet apart, and the drone flagged people who were waiting just slightly too close to others or who passed by other people at a distance closer than six feet.

And that was pretty much all it showed—very brief moments of people being maybe a few inches too close to each other. This was not exactly pioneering new ways of keeping people safe. But it did have the potential to violate people's privacy since its biometric analysis supposedly detects symptoms associated with COVID-19, but also any other ailment that increases a person's temperature.

Connecticut activist Michael Picard—who's been written about previously at Reason—raised the alarm about these drones. "Technology is not the be-all and end-all," he tells Reason. "How can a drone sense when someone has a fever when the difference between a normal temperature and a fever is a tenth of a degree, and how will it know the difference between coronavirus and springtime allergies? This will just subject people to pointless harassment. This is just a stepping stone. Before you know it, police departments will be weaponizing drones."

On Thursday, Westport announced it would not participate in this pilot program after all. "In our good faith effort to get ahead of the virus and potential need to manage and safely monitor crowds and social distancing in this environment, our announcement was perhaps misinterpreted, not well-received, and posed many additional questions," First Selectman Jim Marpe said. "We heard and respect your concerns, and are therefore stepping back and re-considering the full impact of the technology and its use in law enforcement protocol."

In response to the city's decision, Picard declared "a victory for the people and civil liberties, especially in a time of overreach….Using drones to surveil people will only breed mistrust, and it will cause people to be unnecessarily harassed."The entire proposal seemed like a policing tech project looking for an excuse to exist. Westport is a town of fewer than 30,000 people, and it's absurd to think that the police would need a drone to know when large groups of people are organizing, where they're organizing, and whether they're observing social distancing guidelines. Monitoring people's biometric information, meanwhile, is not just unnecessary but invasive and likely to result in police actions that cause more harm than good."
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (27th April 2020)

30. Link to Post #117
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,375 times in 1,569 posts

Quote Posted by prc (here)
    I would like to disagree with the views from this thread that claims that coronavirus is a HOAX or it is like a FLU because I have already counted 7 people from my personal contact that have died from Covid-19 and this number is only rising here. I cannot recall in previous years to have lost 7 people from my network from Influenza, H1N1 or FLU. So FOLKS, This is not an ordinary FLU and no one here on this thread is able to determine if you contract coronavirus you will be assymptomatic, you will need Hospital or even if you will die in a few days.

Coronavirus is not spreaded by 5G MASTS like DAVID ICKE claimed as well because in Brazil There is no single 5G MAST installed since the Government has not auctioned yet the frequencies to be used by 5G Technology here.

So go on the streets at your own risk and due to your own Ignorance.

Whether coronavirus was launched to destroy the economy is open for debate and will be only clear in the post world after the lockdown and the virus pandemic is over. , but you can always recover the economy, but you cannot rise from the dead a person that died from Coronavirus. So in my opinion Health is more important than economy.

In Brazil the government measures to deal with coronavirus pandemic are: Monthly payment for 3 months for self- employed people that lost income. Help to micro, small and medium business total amount of help around R$400 billion reais. Central Bank will buy enterprise bonds. Help to rescue Medium Banks to avoid bankrupcy and financial system risk.

I do believe people are dying of it, my wife's sister said someone close to her died a month ago and in the certificate of death said death of covid-19 which is a proof for us that almost everybody dying nowadays is going into statistics, this woman died of cancer!!! My wife's sister was very close to her, nothing much to say. If I can proof that I will, already asked for wife's sister for the death certificate and the copy of bills for cancer treatment, hope they can arrange it for me and I will spread it everywhere. I do not care.

It is ALL about our privacy, security and freedom of speech, most people seeing to be digging not deep enough or even in the wrong place.

Step 1 - Sign Up for the App that will be available very soon in all countries (some countries already have it) around the world, then they can track you full time.
    Step 2 - When the time come, they will force vaccination on you and your family, after all they know where you are since you download that App.

They are trying to put all mankind in one basket, but so many people has no access to technologies or just refused to have a smartphone for obviously reasons. The most they will get if those that suffice the conditions will be around 50-60% of the entire population in the world. To get each and everyone into the global program there will be another methods to track this folks down, like annual property taxes, travelling, buy/sell property, renewing expired documents (like drive license), buying car/motorcycle/boat and so forth and so on, there is countless ways to track people down and force then to be included in the new order and it is NOT a conspiracy, go figure.

I will not post any reference for what I said (except for the person that passed away by CANCER and not CORONA) because the information is everywhere, just search it.

p.s. The Virus is real and it may kill those ones with a weak immune system. The Virus was released as an excuse for the deployment of the next phase of control. For more information on that please read the document called "Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development Rockefeller Foundation 2010", it is available in Avalon Library.

Hope you all have a good day and I do not mean to offend anyone here.
    Peace.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (27th April 2020), Philippe (27th April 2020)

32. Link to Post #118
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

Drums & chants | Pro-Bolsonaro rally hits Brazil's capital
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th April 2020 at 13:41.

33. Link to Post #119
    Language
    Thanks

Salon Owner Rips Up Citation and Defies Order to Remain Closed: “I’m not paying this

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (27th April 2020), justntime2learn (27th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #120
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hermoor (8th May 2020), justntime2learn (27th April 2020), onawah (28th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 69 LastLast