Thread: Exosomes

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: Exosomes

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    LISTEN TO THIS MAN.
    He explains it perfectly how a virus works and what are the mysteries of this pandemic.
    I was on the right vibrational trail since last week ( see my post on the resistance to the lock-down thread) and as usual similar things start surfacing elsewhere. Wonderful !
    Who is he and What does he say? The video is unavailable to me. Thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

marielle (19th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Judy Mikovits does not deny that pathogens exist and affirms her educated opinion that the intermediate "host" between nature and us was a lab biology cell line. The reason I am posting this is because I think we should understand that a virus Could be a real issue when the terrain of the host cannot tolerate being host to the "germ".

4. Link to Post #23
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

PRECAUTIONARY PRINCIPLE

As the true nature and working of a virus is becoming increasingly clearer, I hereby remind all members and potentially thousand readers that the precautionary principle should be respected.
    I experience heavy reactions of fear in my family when I say it is not the virus that should be feared.
    So if you can reassure your family and community who are affected by cellular intoxication by existential end-times fear, when necessary wear a mask, take of your shoes when coming back to the house and make all signs that are reassuring.
    The forum has done extraordinary great efforts to teach how to protect and increase the immune system.Those like me that do not believe any longer in the prevailing science of viral epidemics should not act without precaution for others. We should certainly not violate the precautionary principle as happened over the many years by criminal scientists in f.i. Monsanto or the Wireless industry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precautionary_principle

I can open this video with no problem. The Australian accent man says that he has medical and other education. It all makes total sense and joins what I learned from Swiss naturopath Tall Schaller. Even a bio-weapon virus grown on human or animal cells by maniacs can not do anything against a millions of year developed immune system. But the threat can bring your immune system down. do not give in to terror threats. LISTEN AND STUDY.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    LISTEN TO THIS MAN.
    He explains it perfectly how a virus works and what are the mysteries of this pandemic.
    I was on the right vibrational trail since last week ( see my post on the resistance to the lock-down thread) and as usual similar things start surfacing elsewhere. Wonderful !
    Who is he and What does he say? The video is unavailable to me. Thanks.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

pueblo (20th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2020)

6. Link to Post #24
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

My concern is this is more than a virus. A Prion or nerve agent or some kind of combination of everything. We do not know... so what if a exosome is found? It proves that something is there, but it doesn't explain the sudden neuron type deaths (those shaking bodies on the ground) - damage to a lot of organs indicates Ebola / HIV. They have created something so evil it takes the hand of God to undo it, or at least HCQ.

Follow this twitter account - it is fantastic and gives a lot of happy news.

https://twitter.com/niro60487270

7. The Following User Says Thank You to spade For This Post:

Delight (23rd May 2020)

8. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,458 times in 4,332 posts

Video Shows Why Viruses do not Cause Illness and May be Part of the Immune System

May 4, 2020 Mikey Landings 0

Exosome, Wiki

Short video compares the current theory that viruses cause illness and death to an emerging theory of exosomes, which have the same structure and content of viruses but which are immune-system ‘good guys’. That’s because their function is to gather up debris from inside body cells that have been damaged by environmental and systemic toxins and carry them out of the cells where they can be removed from the body completely.

Exosomes also notify other cells of this activity, which causes the entire body to mount a defense if the exposure is great. During colder months, humans purge more of these these toxins than they do in warmer months, which may account for the seasonal nature of the flu.

Exosomes look exactly like viruses and behave exactly like like them as well. However, the old theory views their association with toxic particles as evidence they are bad, while the new theory views their association with toxic particles as evidence they are good. The debate is on, but there there now is a growing understanding among scientists that viruses and exosomes are one-in-the-same. -GEG

------------------------------------------------------

Now, how come do these exosomes are spitting out pieces of HIV, Malaria, etc...? Where are those coming from?

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Delight (23rd May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (5th May 2020), marielle (5th May 2020), Pam (28th August 2021), Reinhard (14th December 2020)

10. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

I would like to run this by both those who do accept the 'exosome theory' for this pandemic and those who don't, who could offer explanations for my questions.

Let's assume for the sake of this discussion that the 'exosome theory' is correct.
    That is, there is no Covid-19 virus, and no viruses of any kind.

If this is the case,

How do we explain:

1. Disease that grows then subsides in around 60 days everywhere in the world (as per the Covid-19 case charts)?

2. What is causing these diseases? This is really troublesome because there would need to be multiple causes AND they would all need to present the SAME symptoms.

3. If the cause in some areas are the 5G towers, wouldn't the disease (number of cases) just continue to grow?

4. How did TPTB get 'enemies' such as Russia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and North Korea etc. to play along and use the SAME tests?
    If they didn't use these tests the illnesses and deaths could simply be attributed as flu illnesses/deaths, on par with the numbers collated each year for seasonal flu.

Why are these 'rogue' countries so anxious to play along with this game, if there is no virus?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Pam (28th August 2021)

12. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

What about those who don't get this supposed virus but are in constant 'exposure' to same? What about those who rarely if ever get the 'flu' but are constantly exposed? What about those who never get ill?

This is I guess what I mean about not getting sick. There is no vocabulary yet to describe it but it is possible to not get sick. That does not mean there are no slow days or tired days or even 'sick' days. But it does mean those times are recognized and respected and when the time to rest comes it is heeded- that keeps you well. It is when the signals are ignored that illness can result. I've found the few times I've been sick very difficult to bounce back from; I tend to linger in illness.

I think there is a conscious or possibly sub-conscious pathway in the individual to both send signals to boost defenses, and receive updates on the state of health at the cellular level. It would also not surprise me at all if those defenses extend right out of the body in a cloud that envelops the entire organism - and that cloud most likely interacts with the environment and other cloud defenses.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DaveToo (10th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2020)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Del Bigtree interviews Zack Bush MD on COVID, viruses in general, and exosomes. The video ends on a very uplifting note.

We are humans becoming, help us to become!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewParadigmGuy For This Post:

Anka (10th May 2020), Billy (19th May 2020), Constance (20th May 2020), Delight (23rd May 2020)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,443 times in 1,007 posts

YES, some of the ideas really regenerated me. Thanks.
    ...just a few that impressed me..
    "we need to see the beauty of a planet that can breathe"
    "What level of fear has been induced in humanity that we are willing to let old and young people die alone?"
    "If we have generated this level of fear around a virus that has a flu-like mortality, what will we do with this tyranny of fear?"
    ... We were tearing to pieces the true material of what we need to be human ...
    "You can't believe how beautiful the world is, we lose the beauty of having each other ... we have to celebrate life and stop being afraid of death ... we don't need a revolution, we need an evolution ... we need to see the beauty of the microbiome and the beauty that generates our reaction to love "
    "We need to find a new normal in these new weeks to come, ... to all experience the beauty of achieving a completely different future."

So let's all breathe and enjoy the beauty around us in nature and in people.
    And all this to be just human.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Billy (19th May 2020), Delight (23rd May 2020), Pam (28th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2020)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by NewParadigmGuy (here)
    Del Bigtree interviews Zack Bush MD on COVID, viruses in general, and exosomes. The video ends on a very uplifting note.

Bumping Dr Zack's most profound, educational, heart felt message. A must listen for all
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Anka (19th May 2020), Constance (20th May 2020), Delight (23rd May 2020), Gwin Ru (25th June 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dr. Andrew Kaufman Interview - The COVID-19 Theory That You Are Not Allowed To Hear

Ryan Cristian
    First published at 03:59 UTC on May 5th, 2020.

Joining me today is Dr. Andrew Kaufman to discuss a topic that, despite being rooted in facts, evidence and years of research, has been suppressed, censored and ignored by the entirety of the mainstream medical and scientific community.

Dr. Kaufman's Links:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV7...rJ9Qyz36cW1Ftw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv8hf0dn2Qc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53SsSpYqVGg

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

greybeard (16th August 2020), Pam (28th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2020)

22. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Isn't one of the umbrella symptoms of Covid-19 some sort of skin reaction?

5G Radiation Linked To Coronavirus Infection, New Study Suggests

By Sayer Ji, Founder
    Wednesday, July 22nd 2020 at 1:15 pm

This article is copyrighted by GreenMedInfo LLC, 2020
    Visit our Re-post guidelines

A new paper published in the Journal of Biological Regulators & Homeostatic Agents posits there may be a unique, causally connected relationship between 5G millimeter wave exposure and coronavirus an idea which, though widely discussed early on in the global COVID crisis, was eventually dismissed as “conspiracy theory” by the mainstream media and government officials, resulting in widespread censorship on social media platforms.

The new study, titled “5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells,” authored by an international collaboration of scientists from Italy, the U.S. and Russia, suggests that 5G radiation may be absorbed by dermatologic cells that act like antennas,* thereby transferring its effects to other cells, including activating DNA-based biosynthetic processes within the nucleus of the cell, possibly resulting in the de novo synthesis of coronaviruses in biological cells.

The authors describe how this may work as follows:
    “DNA is built from charged electrons and atoms and has an inductor-like structure. This structure could be divided into linear, toroid and round inductors. Inductors interact with external electromagnetic waves, move and produce some extra waves within the cells. The shapes of these waves are similar to shapes of hexagonal and pentagonal bases of their DNA source.

These waves produce some holes in liquids within the nucleus. To fill these holes, some extra hexagonal and pentagonal bases are produced. These bases could join to each other and form virus-like structures such as Coronavirus.

To produce these viruses within a cell, it is necessary that the wavelength of external waves be shorter than the size of the cell. Thus 5G millimeter waves could be good candidates for applying in constructing virus-like structures such as Coronaviruses (COVID-19) within cells.”
    The idea that one of the causes of illness associated with the coronavirus crisis derives from non-native electromagnetic radiation exposure, including from 5G millimeter waves, was proposed by Dr. Thomas Cowan in the highly controversial presentation below. This has been labeled as “false and harmful” information on a variety of social media and global mainstream media platforms.
    According to Cowan, 5G millimeter waves may induce cell damage that results in the excretion of cellular contents, which include nucleic acids and exosomes (virus-like nanoparticles produced within cells as natural forms of intercellular communication).

This debris, which he describes as part of the detoxification of the damaged cells ("cellular pooping"), may be mistakenly identified as exogenous viruses such as coronavirus and may result in false positives on RT-PCR tests, which are notoriously ineffective at positively distinguishing specific strains of viruses and identifying them with any certainty.

While this idea differs slightly from the one proposed by the study authors, they overlap in significant ways. In both explanations, 5G associated radiation induces cell changes that are identified as being caused by "COVID virus."

Whether or not there is a de novo synthesis of coronaviruses as a result of 5G radiation exposure, or whether or not the damage to the cell produces debris containing COVID virus like nucleic acid, remains to be determined. But in both scenarios, what is perceived as a COVID illness from the outside in may in fact be the byproduct of cellular changes resulting from EMF exposure and not an exogenous viral infection, as commonly assumed.

Dr. Andrew Kaufman has also explored this topic and discovered that what the global mainstream medical establishment and media are identifying as “COVID-19” is likely our own exosomes being secreted by either healthy or damaged cells.

I highly recommend viewing his presentation below, and you can obtain more presentations of this kind in section two of QuestioningCovid.com, titled, Questioning Germ Theory, Contagion and Viral Testing.
    My take on it, which I explore in the video below “COVID-19 -- is it really about a virus?” is that exosomal processes within the body and between bodies simulate infectious processes, but rather than being simply a sign of pathology and imminent morbidity and mortality are designed to support the collective health of a group of individuals or species, or even between species.

In this view, what is commonly understood to be infection and contagion is actually a surface misunderstanding of a process of horizontal information exchange designed to facilitate enhanced detoxification, xenohormesis and the activation of resiliency pathways within a species, and is the very origin of what is known as “herd immunity.”
    This latest paper opens back up an important topic that has been all but suppressed and censored today, namely, that health problems associated with infections such as coronavirus involve a wide range of factors, including foremost the role of the so-called “bioterrain” of the cell in determining susceptibility to infection and illness.

Viruses do not exist in a vacuum and don’t simply attack helpless bodies. When the cellular terrain is healthy and resilient infections tend not to take hold, or even have effects that confer lasting health benefits.

Moreover, the discovery of the human microbiome (and the total set of viruses or viral-like components of the microbiome known as the human virome) reveals that classical germ theory is bankrupt, and that what we once believed were invisible viral threats “out there” are surprisingly similar, if not identical, to endogenous viral-like elements within our cells known as exosomes, and often cannot be distinguished from them.

For example, the widespread use of RT-PCR tests to identify “COVID” may simply be identifying our bodies’ own viral or exosomal contents, and thereby generating “false positives,” which justify the continual implementation of allopathic approaches that result in profound iatrogenic damage to the body, falsely described as “caused by COVID.”

I highly recommend that those interested in understanding the true nature of viruses and their indispensable role in establishing immunological self-tolerance, homeostasis, and ultimately health, watch distinguished National Institutes of Health speaker and virome expert Dr. Herbert Virgin's presentation:
    Also, you can learn more about the New Biology and its impact on our understanding of infectious disease by reading:
    *Incidentally, the notion that the harms of 5G radiation extend beyond the surface of the skin, as commonly paroted by the telecom industry and its would-be regulators, and that human skin may act as a 5G radiation receiver was discussed in a paper published in 2018 titled, “The human skin as a sub-THz receiver – Does 5G pose a danger to it or not?

Sayer Ji is founder of Greenmedinfo.com, a reviewer at the International Journal of Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine,Co-founder and CEO of Systome Biomed, Vice Chairman of the Board of the National Health Federation, Steering Committee Member of the Global Non-GMO Foundation.

Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of GreenMedInfo or its staff.

Addendum: The article referred to is no longer available and, apparently, has been withdrawn...

PS: The article is still available here:

5G Technology and induction of coronavirus in skin cells

https://www.researchgate.net/publica..._in_skin_cells
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 26th July 2020 at 12:38.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

greybeard (16th August 2020), onawah (15th August 2020), Pam (28th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2020)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

A Microwaved Planet
    8/15/20
    "Virus or Exosome ?

https://facebook.com/AMicrowavedPlan...Nv7zsE&fref=nf

Changes in the Electromagnetic spectrum produce mutations in DNA. Cells communicate those changes through the release of exosomes.
    "The Mechanisms of Radiation -Induced Bystander Effect"
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289523/….

"Extracellular vesicles and viruses: Are they close relatives?"
    https://www.pnas.org/content/113/33/9155
    Pete Ramon
    August 12 at 6:52 PM
    Just when you thought it was a real virus, nope.
    VLPs. And just how would these faux viruses be scientifically classified?

"Conclusions:
    We have developed a safer and robust protein delivery using VLPs that can deliver proteins either to the surface or the interior of cells. We have demonstrated the effectiveness of this technology by delivering a number of biologically active proteins, including GFP, Cre recombinase, cytotoxic enzymes Fcy::Fur (cytosine deaminase and uracil phosphoribosyl-transferase fusion protein), and human Caspase 8, to the inside of cells. In addition to intracellular delivery of proteins, we have shown that protein ligands, such as TRAIL and IFN-γ, can be displayed on the surface of VLPs and can cause appropriate signaling in cells. We have shown that VLPs that display TRAIL are active and can induce cell death. In addition, we have also shown that IFN-γ is active toward the target cells, as evidenced in STAT1 phosphorylation."

https://www.pnas.org/content/108/41/16998 "

(That study demonstrates, among other things, how radiation (such as 5G) can affect human cells causing conditions that can be mistaken for those caused by viruses.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th August 2020 at 20:33. Reason: embedded the image
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (16th August 2020), Gwin Ru (16th August 2020), Luke Holiday (16th August 2020), Pam (28th August 2021)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

greybeard (16th August 2020), Pam (4th June 2021)

28. Link to Post #35
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Intuitively I felt that nothing will stop a virus affecting those it affects.
    You can do lockdown, social distancing, wear a mask, the works if its "in you" to get it you will.
    The limited amount I understand about the Exomes theory would seem to support my intuition.

This explains Covid19 appearing almost simultaneously throughout the world.
    Environment does seem to have some bearing --this includes seasonal changes in temperature and weather, air pollution, the environment of the body including the immune system.
    Yes it may be transferred through contact with one who already has it but that too is part of environment.
    Yet there are people in close proximity --ie family, who do not get infected by one who has it.
    People of a certain age may be immune --that maybe down to the environment of their body.

The theory still in its early stages but it sure explains a lot.
    Chris

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Pam (4th June 2021)

30. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Terrain Theory Vs Germ Theory (Rockefeller Boondoggle)

Terrain Theory says you should clean the water that the fish swims in. Germ Theory treats the symptoms of the fish and ignores the dirty water.
    "Germ Theory does not account for or explain many diseases, such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes... There is clearly a gap in the conventional wisdom of how our bodies work and why we become ill....illness is the body's way of ridding itself of toxins and is the result of a weakened immune system."

"It is said that not a single virus has been proven to exist, and that in order for a virus to be correctly identified, it has to be isolated, reproduced, and shown that symptoms develop in line with expectation (known as the Koch's Postulates test). This has reportedly never taken place."
    Source (P. 16)
    BY LOUIZE SMALL
    (abridged by henrymakow.com)
    December 14, 2020

Modern Western medicine is based on Germ Theory. We have accepted it into our narrative in the same way we have embraced taxes and war. It just is.

Germ Theory posits that we become ill when infected by micro-organisms in our external environment. It makes sense; there is a whole industry built upon it. On further investigation, we find that Germ Theory was debunked in 1918 when the Boston Health Department failed to infect 300 healthy patients with the Spanish Flu; they could not intentionally replicate the virus.

It is said that not a single virus has been proven to exist, and that in order for a virus to be correctly identified, it has to be isolated, reproduced, and shown that symptoms develop in line with expectation (known as the Koch's Postulates test). This has reportedly never taken place.

In 2017, German microbiologist Dr Stefan Lanka offered €100,000 to anyone who could prove the existence of the measles virus. There was an initial claim but it was overturned by the Supreme Court due to the composite nature of the evidence - meaning it was a faked image, made from different components of damaged cells.

You'd think medical students and rookie scientists would be falling over themselves to claim the money, but they weren't and have not been able to do so. The work of Antoine Béchamp may offer an explanation. Using high-magnification microscopes, Béchamp was able to see bacteria and other material coming out from cells (endogenous), rather than entering them (exogenous).

Furthermore, he suggested that illness is the body's way of ridding itself of toxins and is the result of a weakened immune system. His findings were largely ignored or suppressed by the mainstream but other scientists have since picked up where he left off.

Béchamp was a lifelong rival of Louis Pasteur. It was Béchamp who brought the process of fermentation to understanding but his ideas were stolen. The French Academy of Sciences accused Pasteur of plagiarizing and suppressing Béchamp's work.

As a result of his activities, Pasteur enjoyed greater commercial recognition and he was credited with the bacterial discoveries that catalyzed medical advancement in the late 1800s. He was instrumental in bringing Germ Theory to the front lines of modern healthcare. Microbes and pathogens were identified and drugs and vaccines were created to combat them.

The Flexner Report of 1910 (funded and published by the Carnegie Foundation with the intention of promoting medication as treatment) further imposed microbe medicine on the masses and sought to rid the world of 'quackery'. Medical schools were forced to follow strict rules in terms of what they could teach and if they didn't comply, they were shut down. Naturopathic practitioners were discredited and pushed out of the system.

Prior to the report, medical schools had a choice about what they could teach and even taught naturopathic methods. Afterwards, there was no choice. It was the Flexner rules or nothing. The new way was one of research laboratories and drugs. Industrial giants funded studies and medical schools became affiliated with universities.

Of course, excellence in science is not the same as excellence in care. Pharmaceutical success is judged by profits, not by the amount of people it has helped or cured.

Hippocrates, often considered the father of modern medicine, is quoted as saying: "It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to know what sort of disease a person has".

SCAMDEMIC
    During the current pandemic we've heard of those with existing conditions not faring so well. Some people have had mild symptoms; some have been in bed for a while, and others have truly suffered. Why is this? If Germ Theory were 100% correct, then surely we would all have the same response.

Germ Theory does not account for or explain many diseases, such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and degenerative and chronic conditions. There is clearly a gap in the conventional wisdom of how our bodies work and why we become ill.

What has been described as a viral epidemic is in this writer's opinion a complex interplay of electromagnetic forces on food additive E171 or titanium dioxide. There has been an absolute abuse of science and language in describing titanium dioxide as a food additive, which has allowed food and pharmaceutical manufacturers to include this synergistic poison in their products. There is ample evidence of this corruption, in scientific and medical papers, where disease after disease has its origins in exposure to titanium dioxide.

But, despite my attempts for eight years to alert the media, politicians and doctors to this fact, the response to this information has been dismal. It appears many groups have lost the ability to think critically for themselves and more importantly care less about its effects on people. Titanium dioxide is not a nutrient. It is insoluble and excoriates vascular systems within the body. It bioaccumulates in organs, reducing their ability to function properly and it reacts to various frequencies of electromagnetic radiation.

Titanium dioxide is in fact a weapon, for it has many applications in weapon systems including Nanothermite and depleted munitions. Recent forensic research has revealed that the genuine victims of covid-19 have died from a process called disseminated-intravascularcoagulation (DIC).

It is a process from which the body is overcome by a cascade of micro thrombi or blood clots. There is research showing that this process can be used in a positive sense to reduce haemorrhages. Where titanium dioxide and ultrasound can be used to effect limited coagulation thus prevent bleeding in accident victims.

But not understood, by a great many researchers, is the fact that the cause of covid-19 and its many variants such as 'long covid' is this complex interplay of elements. Many victims of covid-19 have been predisposed to having their immunity status critically lowered by prolonged exposure to Electromagnetic Frequencies (EMF) from photo voltaics (cheap solar panels) which produce adverse electrical fields.

This has been the case of many victims in nursing homes in Australia and many of those who sailed away on 'floating microwave ovens,' the cruise ships where passengers were subjected to high levels of 5G.

The resulting confusion created by the media and politicians, where victims suffering with pre-existing co-morbidities, is easily understood when all the elements of the puzzle are put together in the right sequence. We should bear in mind that the co-morbidities in question are the result of prolonged exposure to titanium dioxide, either from food or pharmaceutical products.

--------

This was sent to me by Robin D P Watson is the author of the Nano Blenders Thesis. https://bit.ly/nano-blenders Disability By Design: Covid-19, Titanium Dioxide and Electromagnetic Radiation by ROBIN D P WATSON

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (14th December 2020), Pam (4th June 2021), Reinhard (14th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2020)

32. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 19:25.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

greybeard (15th December 2020), Pam (4th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th December 2020)

34. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This video should explain adequately the differences being used in performing various researches:

First published at 01:09 UTC on June 3rd, 2021.

TheCrowhouse
    TheCrowhouse

Mirror - Original Upload here:
    https://brandnewtube.com/watch/the-f...DGLmoRotN.html
    The final refutal of virology. English version.
    Narrated in English by Heather Bruno ( IG@magicaldancer7 )

Dear friends, in this video I will tell you about an incredible historical event. Thanks to microbiologist Stefan Lanka, we now have the final, official refutal of virology.

Stefan Lanka conducted control experiments that refuted the methods virologists use to prove the existence of viruses.

I will explain you everything and give you the necessary context and so that you can realize the full significance of Stefan Lanka’s control experiments.

I ask you to share this video everywhere you can. This is the only way we can help this information to spread far enough to be able to create a scientific and medical revolution.

Video author: Ekaterina Sugak, naturopath and researcher.
    1. Propagation in Tissue Cultures of Cytopathogenic Agents from Patients with Measles - 1945. https://pubmedinfo.files.wordpress.c...th-measles.pdf

2. Measles Virus: A Summary of Experiments Concerned with Isolation, Properties, and Behavior - 1947. https://ajph.aphapublications.org/do.../AJPH.47.3.275

3. The Role of Extracellular Vesicles as Allies of HIV, HCV and SARS Viruses
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7291340/

4. DR. STEFAN LANKA: CPE - CONTROL EXPERIMENT - (21ST APRIL 2021)
    https://odysee.com/@DeansDanes:1/cpe-english:f
    https://rumble.com/vhx3l1-the-final-...-virology.html

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Pam (4th June 2021)

36. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Germs Debunk Corona

June 19th, 20213,143 views
    Let @spacebusters know you enjoyed this!

Spacebusters
    @spacebusters

The truth about ALL germs and the history of germ theory. Viruses aren't the only mythical unicorns out there.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=236619

https://odysee.com/@spacebusters:c9/...ebunk-corona:1

... thanks to Bill for finding the code to embed the odysee video
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 30th June 2021 at 16:42.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Blacklight43 (30th June 2021), DeeMetrios (29th August 2021), Matthew (10th July 2021), RunningDeer (30th June 2021)

38. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast