Thread: Exosomes

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: Exosomes

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

Health Ranger Report

Drs. Thomas Cowan and Andrew Kaufman interviewed by Mike Adams: Why the "virus" pandemic is a FARCE 1:01:25

Published 20 hours ago |

Drs. Thomas Cowan and Andrew Kaufman interviewed by Mike Adams.

Thanks Gwin for reviving this thread once again.

I have great respect for both Dr. Kaufman and Dr. Cowan and also Mike Adams.

I would like to invite others on this forum to help me out with a little problem I have with
    the terrain theory espoused by Dr. Kaufman and Dr. Cowan.

Since I learned about exosomes and the terrain theory early last year I couldn't explain why people were getting sick all around the world, often in clusters, either locally, or in a town/city/country with the exact same symptoms. Or at least we were being told they were getting sick with the same symptoms.

In every interview that I've seen Dr. Cowan and Dr. Kaufman in, they skirt around this problem.

For example in the video linked to this post, at 10:10 Dr. Cowan tries to have a go at it, but fails
    miserably:

"... And besides if you think because a lot of people get sick in the same place that proves it's a virus,
    you must think Hiroshima was a virus. You must think Chernobyl was a virus.
    And in reality it is for 100's of years they thought one sailor got sick after another, their teeth fell out, they went into heart failure and died, that must be a contagion. It turns out it was scurvy and somebody ate a lime and the whole think went away. "

His last example with scurvy is certainly valid, but that would only explain people getting sick in one specific setting (at sea).
    His other two examples (Hiroshima and Chernobyl) are absolutely ridiculous and I think it reflects poorly on him for even mentioning them.

So my challenge is to everyone here on this forum (for Dr. Cowan and Dr. Kaufman have not been able to give me a satisfactory answer).

Please give me a plausible/reasonable explanation as to how/why people all around the world are getting sick (often in clusters) with the same symptoms (Covid)?
    I am not talking about case numbers. I am talking about being genuinely sick with the same severe symptoms and seeking medical help.

If you can do this I will get off the germ theory/terrain theory fence.
    (Things like EMF/5G etc. might explain disease in some areas/parts of the world, but certainly not most cases).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Pam (29th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,774 times in 4,376 posts

... tall order

Anyway, one of the two mentioned measles that they tried to propagate by smearing kids with pustules content and it didn't happen; yet it happens with chickenpox "parties." The other example is the synchronization of menstruation between women living in close quarters. Never mind hysteria at concerts, etc...

The "terrain" would be best explained by searching Antoine Béchamp and his fight with Pasteur. With the terrain comes everything that falls under "poisoning"... like glyphosate, agent orange, fluoride, lead, Hay fever, E-coli, Ebola, Smallpox, depleted uranium, etc... with the latter, one enters the domain of radiations and frequencies and resonance like happens with radars, electrosmogs and new "Wi-Fi - A Thalidomide in the Making" (PDF, Barry Trower), etc...

In all this, the trouble is that one side has been thoroughly supported and bought hook, line and sinker whereas the other side has been thoroughly suppressed so that, currently, it's all foggy with no clear delineation between the two if there are actually two sides. For example, Luc Montagnier is pursuing a research on healing frequencies but on a meager budget because grants and fundings are focused into pharma money pits.

As for world wide areas exhibiting sickness, well, SARScov-2 is a man made bio weapon and as such I doubt they never thought of spraying it from the skies as demonstrated by Australian solution to vaccinate wildlife...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Franny (17th January 2022), Pam (29th August 2021), ronny (17th January 2022), wondering (19th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Gwin.
    I await others to weigh in with their explanations and hopefully I can become an exosome/terrain theory convert.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Gwin Ru (29th August 2021), Pam (29th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Dave Too, I would like to add the possibilities of resonance and the information it provides. If I am in need of detox due to exposure or accumulation of toxins or EMF's to the extent that I am experiencing symptoms my resonance can share that information. Other living entities may respond by initiating a detox as well.

Here is another possibility: belief and the placebo effect. Below is an excerpt of a recent Mercola article. While not addressing the exact same issue it does show the power of belief and the prevalence of certain individuals to easily manifest a physical reality based on their preconceived notions.

Quote Ultimate Power Involves Voluntary Acceptance

Non-terroristic methods are also essential in gaining ultimate control, as some measure of voluntary acceptance is necessary. Suggestion and hypnosis are two examples. According to Huxley, about 20% of people are easily hypnotized, while 20% are very difficult, if not impossible, to hypnotize. The remaining 60%, the majority, can be gradually hypnotized if you work hard enough at it.6

Similar figures apply to the power of placebo, or suggestion, Huxley said, referring to a study on the administration of morphine or a placebo following surgery. The subjects were experiencing similar levels of pain and were able to receive injections for pain relief whenever requested. Half the injections were morphine and half were distilled water, the placebo.

While 20% of the subjects got just as much pain relief from the placebo as from the morphine, 20% got no relief from the placebo and 60% got some or occasional relief from the placebo.7 Such studies are important, because it isn’t hard to figure out which segment of the population is extremely vulnerable to suggestion and which is in the intermediate space.

As Huxley pointed out, such differences allow for organized society to exist, because if everyone were unsuggestable, there would be no order to society. At the other end of the spectrum, if everyone were highly suggestable, dictatorship would be inevitable.

Having the majority of people in the “moderately suggestable” category is a happy medium, allowing for the formation and preservation of organized society.
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...servitude.aspx

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Franny (17th January 2022), Gwin Ru (29th August 2021), ronny (17th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Drs. Thomas Cowan and Andrew Kaufman interviewed by Mike Adams: Why the "virus" pandemic is a FARCE 1:01:25

Published 20 hours ago |

Drs. Thomas Cowan and Andrew Kaufman interviewed by Mike Adams.

In my last post on this subject I indicated that I am still sitting on the fence with regards to
    the exosome/terrain theory vs. germ theory.

I also indicated that if someone could give me a convincing argument as to how/why people all around the world are exhibiting the same Covid symptoms (the severe cases), an argument that is tied to the terrain theory, I would gladly move to their camp and abandon germ theory altogether.

So far Dr. Kaufman and Dr. Cowan have dodged answering this question.

I am linking a video just below, that was posted recently in the 'A World Pushing Back Against CV19 Lockdown: The Protests, The Revolts, The Non-Compliance' thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1449333

In this video, at 23:00 Dr. Fleming is given the opportunity to explain that, according to him, the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated. He is very confident indeed when he explains his position.

I would love to see Dr. Fleming, Dr. Kaufman and Dr. Cowan all come together in a video conference and have a go at it, no holds barred. A debate if you will, to see who ends the discussion with the most convincing argument.

As you know Dr. Fleming is absolutely convinced that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated.
    Similarly Dr. Kaufman and Dr. Cowan are convinced that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has NOT been isolated and does not exist.

I hope someone will try to bring together these bright minds to have a go at it!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Delight (31st August 2021), Gwin Ru (31st August 2021), Pam (3rd February 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    [...]
    I also indicated that if someone could give me a convincing argument as to how/why people all around the world are exhibiting the same Covid symptoms (the severe cases), an argument that is tied to the terrain theory, I would gladly move to their camp and abandon germ theory altogether.
    [...]

... here is the guy who offered $5 million to anyone who could isolate the HIV "virus":

Newsbreak 133|BREAKING: Dr. Young Reveals Graphene, Aluminium, LNP Capsids, Parasite in 4 Vaccines 2:21:36
    First published at 04:09 UTC on August 27th, 2021.

Ramola D Reports
    Ramola D Reports

----------------------------------------------

... in short: similar poisoning in those areas... you know... "Agent Orange" kind of stuff

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 31st August 2021 at 16:00.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Pam (3rd February 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

First Comment from TB
    The Spanish flu never existed. Dr. Eleanor McBean, 1905-1989, was a physician who exposed the mendacity of the health care cartel in her books. Nowadays, hardly anyone knows her, which is very unfortunate. In chapter 2 of her book Swine Flu Expose she explains about the Spanish flu.
    http://www.whale.to/vaccine/sf.html (Click chapter 2)
    Dr. Eleanor McBean writes in her book "Vaccines biggest medical fraud in history" page 173 chapter VIRUSES ARE NOT THE CAUSE (reminiscent of Dr. Thomas Cowan) about viruses the following, I quote from the book:
    https://fdocc2.wordpress.com/2020/08...ally-informed/(Scroll down a little)
    No viruses, germs or bacteria cause any disease. These organisms are useful parts of each cell, and take part in the building of the cell, and later in the disintegration of the cell when its life cycle is completed. The fact that they are seen under the microscope of the lab men when they are examining diseased tissue, does not prove that they caused the disease. The medical and drug fields are at least 30 years behind times. Their faulty theories are the cause of much disabling illness. Practically all diseases are caused by body poisoning, as stated before. Vaccines, drugs, tobacco, and poison food additives are among the worst of the poisoners. Vaccines do not build antibodies to fight germs. That whole concept is false and leads people and doctors away from the real cause of disease, which is bodypoisoning. (For more details, see my forthcoming book, Vaccination Condemned).
    There are doctors who are aware of this hoax and unfortunately it is very old. We are experiencing the remake of the Spanish flu, which is now called Covid-19 and was never a danger for the people.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Pam (18th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

I am not sure that viruses are never involved in illness. The concept of virius as a MUCH bigger subject makes sense (exosomes).

People say now that viruses do not exist and some become furious if one suggests they do.

On a telegram group, David Wolf was vilified because (people said) he does think viruses exist. David Wolf is a very "health enthusiastic" human but apparently one can become outcast in certyain circles if they think viruses are real? So what causes the illness that we have seen forever?

What IS IT that seems so transmissible: Chicken pox, measles, colds and flu? Then there is smallpox? Could it be that there IS a real viral transmission that in most cases is well handled by the immune system?

I believe fully in the Terrain approach but cannot seem to reconcile the statement that Viruses never cause illness?

It is clear that vaccines are absolute nightmares for humanity. They interfere with a very important human process. However IF the theory is ALL WRONG, why do we have later onset Mumps (when the mumps portion wears off the MMR) and why doe we have vaccine type measles? Why does the chicken pox vaccine stop symptoms. Why does the pertussis vaccine cause people to spread pertussis? Why vaccine induced polio?

Why do we have shingles (herpes zoster) and herpes simplex and etc REOCCUR after initial infection?

WHY are these syndromes so SIMILAR that they are predictable and go in waves across populations?

WHY do we need to say viruses DO NOT exist anyway? We could still emphasize the terrain as the source of health and ill?

Help me out people. I am seriously struggling to understand why JUST because covid is not what we were told, a viral sequence that triggers illness is a fallacy. I am open to being re-educated but honestly the argument that viruses do not exist makes no sense> Thanks for making it clear. Maggie
    Last edited by Delight; 25th October 2021 at 21:57.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DaveToo (17th January 2022), Franny (17th January 2022), Pam (18th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Exosomes from what I understand are bits of matter which travel from one area of the body to others. It can relay issues and shares information.

When I use the model that every aspect of large to small is fractal in nature., "as above so below and as within so without" makes sense of interconnectivity. In everything is every THING embedded, such that an intervention on any fractal can effect all. The human being and the environment and the spiritual realm, the multidimensional reality... ALL is some how in every bit. We are meant to be communicating for a purpose of unfolding God's reality IMO. We create this "world" with mind and when the MIND of God is used the whole paradigm is changed for GOOD.

Maybe we can call viruses a kind of exosome and be done with refusal to see "something" is communicating and that it informs but does not determine the cells or whole body's function. There is INFORMATION that is invisible and powerful.

I embrace fully that Creator is the force that moves through and Causes what is to exist. BUT he gave us free will to make a world. So God and Universe supports in the only ways we allow these supports. I see us so much today as the Exosomes that inform Creator of our activities. A prayer is an exosome and lets the Creator know our needs. We are channels of life force and creation and meant to work with God at all times.

This seems as true as anything I ever knew. But it is process and open ended so an unknown to enter.

I had an insight the other day that my sincere prayer of desperate "HELP" was answered in the only way I had available based on my past activity. It is a story of huge trauma (for me at the time) that did not touch me deeply. It kind of rolled off quickly. Prime Force for good had my back in a situation I created. That is meaning to me that we can aim ever higher in our will to have beauty and avoid disaster BUT we are where we are now. I want to learn these ways so much that I am excited. It does not have to be "THIS way" or THAT way but it WILL happen as we set things up. That is the growing edge.

AT 11:00 AT NIGHT, I was vacuming in the upstairs bathroom. This house has ancient plumbing upstairs and the water line is outside the wall as I never have had the WILL to see the house finished in remodeling. Some needs date from maybe even 50 years ago. Some was cobbled at the start as this has always been a place people did things "intending" more will be done soon after this quick fix.

So, I had set myself up for disaster and DISASTER came. I broke the water line. No shut off upstairs, the valve on the house water line outside (which I knew was needing fixing) BROKE and I found the water meter in my front yard no loneger serves my house and the other is down the street and I am not sure which it is. From the very beginning I was shouting out loud "Help me angels."

Time is ticking with flooding water into the downstairs. I have been shouting "help me angels" and the water streams on. I tried so many things to stop the water and now it is probably 30 minutes in. I am soaked and muddy, the water is so much that I can't keep up with the containers. What to do next?

I make some calls like a futile call to 911 and tried the water department. I could not call and try to empty water both. I was in a nightmare.

The angels did give calm and I kept asking for help aloud and silently and I found help. I called the first plumber that came up and they were on call. The plumber came and he was GREAT. The water had continued pouring for over an hour, maybe 1 and a half?

He moaned with me about the water and suggested SERVEPRO which did come at 2:30 in the morning. I never FELT afraid or traumatized or hopeless. I just felt like I was in a surreal comedy of ERROR.

I may need a new floor and there is water damage. But there is a large ROAR of fans and dehumidifiers mitigating some water damage. The adjuster comes next week. Thanks and praise to Source.

Another thing, my brother from Kansas was on his way to see me. That is why I was vacuuming. It is so comforting that he is here. Synchronicity is working.

I am relating this to exosomes because I think they are packets of information. I have been consciously doing something about my communication with God. I meditate on my whole being given in every moment to God so God knows I want to be KNOWN fully and shaped according to the Divine pattern (which exists as information) The fractal in LIFE here is of a larger fractal with all the qualities we INTEND and desire... I admit I intended some poverty ideas and some hopeless emtions before. I like the quality of feeling I am strong and capable of doing more proactively. I feel the angels as the quality of being surrounded by help. I FEEL SURE the world is going to unfold positively despite the way we have set up disaster.

Try the technique. First to the best of your ability be with the truth of self in this moment. Allow everything to be poured out to God and in exchange allow being filled with light and love and being the perfect pattern of you.... how does that FEEL? That is a good place to stay focused. This is what I have been doing and I saw it working for me.

Oh, and another thing, the sound of the song we naturally emanate which is OURS? Sing it to Creator so Creator can sing it back as our life.
    Last edited by Delight; 17th January 2022 at 04:13.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ClearWater (19th January 2022), DaveToo (17th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2022), Franny (17th January 2022), Pam (18th January 2022), ulli (17th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Quote Try the technique. First to the best of your ability be with the truth of self in this moment. Allow everything to be poured out to God and in exchange allow being filled with light and love and being the perfect pattern of you.... how does that FEEL? That is a good place to stay focused. This is what I have been doing and I saw it working for me.
    That last especially was marvellous, Delight. I needed a reminder.
    There is so much ready to unfold in us if only we allow, surrender to even, the innate intelligence within to express itself, which is actually yourself.

The story of the body's intelligence is only just getting started.

We know so very little. And yet, because of the arrogant stance of the scientific bureaucracy, the little we know has become the central dogma of a new religion called scientism. And a dogma is almost all but impossible to redact or replace without fundamental catastrophe to its underlying tenet: that science has discovered all that is important and all that's left is to dot a few "i"s and cross a few "t"s. In such an environment, it is impossible for game-changing ideas to even enter the arena of serious scientific debate, since it first attacks the very tenet of scientism.

DNA is just the start. It is not the end all and be all of body intelligence. Nor is it the blueprint for designing a specific human body, in and of itself. The DNA codes for proteins. There is more to being alive than that.

DNA is actually just two strands of almost identical RNA strands woven and weaved into a compact and durable shape. The shape is dynamic, as is the coding. It moves, undulates, uncoils, recoils, stretches and shrinks. We have no idea what any of that is about...

In the human, the main RNA strand is very, very long. So long in fact, that it took ten years and several hundred scientists and technicians to decode the first human genetic code. That happened just over twenty years ago. How far do you think we have advanced in that space of time? Do you think we have full knowledge of genetics? If not, is it fair to say that perhaps the idea of viruses and virology and all its moneyed spin-offs might have it wrong? Completely wrong even?

Could our genetic sciences be all about the money? Could they be defending not a scientifically proven, transparent, efficacious line of treatments but merely defending the bottom line of an entire industry and its subsidiaries? Is health about the money? Or is it about getting sick people healthy? The answer is not at all as obvious as a casual glance might suggest...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

ClearWater (19th January 2022), Delight (17th January 2022), Franny (17th January 2022), Pam (18th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Quote Try the technique. First to the best of your ability be with the truth of self in this moment. Allow everything to be poured out to God and in exchange allow being filled with light and love and being the perfect pattern of you.... how does that FEEL? That is a good place to stay focused. This is what I have been doing and I saw it working for me.
    That last especially was marvellous, Delight. I needed a reminder.
    There is so much ready to unfold in us if only we allow, surrender to even, the innate intelligence within to express itself, which is actually yourself.

The story of the body's intelligence is only just getting started.

We know so very little. And yet, because of the arrogant stance of the scientific bureaucracy, the little we know has become the central dogma of a new religion called scientism. And a dogma is almost all but impossible to redact or replace without fundamental catastrophe to its underlying tenet: that science has discovered all that is important and all that's left is to dot a few "i"s and cross a few "t"s. In such an environment, it is impossible for game-changing ideas to even enter the arena of serious scientific debate, since it first attacks the very tenet of scientism.

DNA is just the start. It is not the end all and be all of body intelligence. Nor is it the blueprint for designing a specific human body, in and of itself. The DNA codes for proteins. There is more to being alive than that.

DNA is actually just two strands of almost identical RNA strands woven and weaved into a compact and durable shape. The shape is dynamic, as is the coding. It moves, undulates, uncoils, recoils, stretches and shrinks. We have no idea what any of that is about...

In the human, the main RNA strand is very, very long. So long in fact, that it took ten years and several hundred scientists and technicians to decode the first human genetic code. That happened just over twenty years ago. How far do you think we have advanced in that space of time? Do you think we have full knowledge of genetics? If not, is it fair to say that perhaps the idea of viruses and virology and all its moneyed spin-offs might have it wrong? Completely wrong even?

Could our genetic sciences be all about the money? Could they be defending not a scientifically proven, transparent, efficacious line of treatments but merely defending the bottom line of an entire industry and its subsidiaries? Is health about the money? Or is it about getting sick people healthy? The answer is not at all as obvious as a casual glance might suggest...
    Religion and scientism both take something true and twist it up for manipulation. IMO the TRUTH of who we are (not matter FIRST but Spirit first becoming matter) is the place to rebuild "reality".

What I see is the fracturing of collective reality and where there is a crack the light comes in and that is happening now. But I am CERTAIN that you are in a personal relationship with Creator here or In ignorance. That is to me the savior of the world.

I am a card carrying Jesus Freak these days. I am a freak because I now believe that what we heard is true. Jesus IS the way, the truth and the light. BUT who is Jesus (whom we call Jesus)???????

I was opposed to entertaining the religious doctrines. I was never open to feeling the FREAKIN AMAZING personal relationship that I feel MORE every day. JESUS is you and me and everyone and the crucifixion is being nailed to matter. God becomes man so that man becomes God. the spark is in everything. We are experiencing states of being which we intend but JESUS is not any state but all potential states that he may choose to be. By learning how free we are to choose a new state, we work with God in our own wonderful human imagination. The state that is lived in imagination MUST concretize into reality. All things work for the Good of I Am. I am is I AM being the state that we intended either aware or unaware. This is the matrix where we experience any state. (my understanding from being a student of Neville Goddard. I am seeing this is really the case!)

This is so Freakin amazing to know that I AM able to choose my state and that EVERYTHING IN REALITY MUST CONFORM TO MY STATE OF BEING> I AM Christ no matter what I observe around me. Any malignant states are no more permanent than I make them. BEING ABLE to imagine something different as if it is already the case and feeling it live imaginally until it matters is THE REAL ART FORM I AM being.

I am a son or daughter of the Creator. That is a RELATIONSHIP> BUT if I do not know being in Christ's state, I am lost. So I must find JESUS in myself to be found.

Do you know what I REALLY feel certain about? Those who choose heaven on earth and WILL this to be the state they choose by entering in to Imagination and living it WITH a relationship to CREATOR must have that state. It is a mystic path and many are chosen and many will take it! Where we will be is in our own frequency of love and light. Christ is walking the earth. JESUS is my personal friend, brother, mentor, confidant. He is someone to be emulating. This is a thought form which has been created by love and energized by my desire for connection. That is the way I see it.
    Last edited by Delight; 17th January 2022 at 06:03.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ClearWater (19th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2022), Pam (18th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

First Comment from TB
    The Spanish flu never existed. Dr. Eleanor McBean, 1905-1989, was a physician who exposed the mendacity of the health care cartel in her books. Nowadays, hardly anyone knows her, which is very unfortunate. In chapter 2 of her book Swine Flu Expose she explains about the Spanish flu.
    Dr. Eleanor McBean writes in her book "Vaccines biggest medical fraud in history" page 173 chapter VIRUSES ARE NOT THE CAUSE (reminiscent of Dr. Thomas Cowan) about viruses the following, I quote from the book:
    No viruses, germs or bacteria cause any disease. These organisms are useful parts of each cell, and take part in the building of the cell, and later in the disintegration of the cell when its life cycle is completed. The fact that they are seen under the microscope of the lab men when they are examining diseased tissue, does not prove that they caused the disease. The medical and drug fields are at least 30 years behind times. Their faulty theories are the cause of much disabling illness. Practically all diseases are caused by body poisoning, as stated before. Vaccines, drugs, tobacco, and poison food additives are among the worst of the poisoners. Vaccines do not build antibodies to fight germs. That whole concept is false and leads people and doctors away from the real cause of disease, which is bodypoisoning. (For more details, see my forthcoming book, Vaccination Condemned).
    There are doctors who are aware of this hoax and unfortunately it is very old. We are experiencing the remake of the Spanish flu, which is now called Covid-19 and was never a danger for the people.
    Thank you for bringing Eleanor McBean into the conversation. The woman is extraordinary. Of course, history has tried to sweep her under the rug. She was a woman far, far ahead of her time. Absolutely fearless.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Gwin Ru (18th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Exosomes from what I understand are bits of matter which travel from one area of the body to others. It can relay issues and shares information.

When I use the model that every aspect of large to small is fractal in nature., "as above so below and as within so without" makes sense of interconnectivity. In everything is every THING embedded, such that an intervention on any fractal can effect all. The human being and the environment and the spiritual realm, the multidimensional reality... ALL is some how in every bit. We are meant to be communicating for a purpose of unfolding God's reality IMO. We create this "world" with mind and when the MIND of God is used the whole paradigm is changed for GOOD.

Maybe we can call viruses a kind of exosome and be done with refusal to see "something" is communicating and that it informs but does not determine the cells or whole body's function. There is INFORMATION that is invisible and powerful.

I embrace fully that Creator is the force that moves through and Causes what is to exist. BUT he gave us free will to make a world. So God and Universe supports in the only ways we allow these supports. I see us so much today as the Exosomes that inform Creator of our activities. A prayer is an exosome and lets the Creator know our needs. We are channels of life force and creation and meant to work with God at all times.

This seems as true as anything I ever knew. But it is process and open ended so an unknown to enter.

I had an insight the other day that my sincere prayer of desperate "HELP" was answered in the only way I had available based on my past activity. It is a story of huge trauma (for me at the time) that did not touch me deeply. It kind of rolled off quickly. Prime Force for good had my back in a situation I created. That is meaning to me that we can aim ever higher in our will to have beauty and avoid disaster BUT we are where we are now. I want to learn these ways so much that I am excited. It does not have to be "THIS way" or THAT way but it WILL happen as we set things up. That is the growing edge.

AT 11:00 AT NIGHT, I was vacuming in the upstairs bathroom. This house has ancient plumbing upstairs and the water line is outside the wall as I never have had the WILL to see the house finished in remodeling. Some needs date from maybe even 50 years ago. Some was cobbled at the start as this has always been a place people did things "intending" more will be done soon after this quick fix.

So, I had set myself up for disaster and DISASTER came. I broke the water line. No shut off upstairs, the valve on the house water line outside (which I knew was needing fixing) BROKE and I found the water meter in my front yard no loneger serves my house and the other is down the street and I am not sure which it is. From the very beginning I was shouting out loud "Help me angels."

Time is ticking with flooding water into the downstairs. I have been shouting "help me angels" and the water streams on. I tried so many things to stop the water and now it is probably 30 minutes in. I am soaked and muddy, the water is so much that I can't keep up with the containers. What to do next?

I make some calls like a futile call to 911 and tried the water department. I could not call and try to empty water both. I was in a nightmare.

The angels did give calm and I kept asking for help aloud and silently and I found help. I called the first plumber that came up and they were on call. The plumber came and he was GREAT. The water had continued pouring for over an hour, maybe 1 and a half?

He moaned with me about the water and suggested SERVEPRO which did come at 2:30 in the morning. I never FELT afraid or traumatized or hopeless. I just felt like I was in a surreal comedy of ERROR.

I may need a new floor and there is water damage. But there is a large ROAR of fans and dehumidifiers mitigating some water damage. The adjuster comes next week. Thanks and praise to Source.

Another thing, my brother from Kansas was on his way to see me. That is why I was vacuuming. It is so comforting that he is here. Synchronicity is working.

I am relating this to exosomes because I think they are packets of information. I have been consciously doing something about my communication with God. I meditate on my whole being given in every moment to God so God knows I want to be KNOWN fully and shaped according to the Divine pattern (which exists as information) The fractal in LIFE here is of a larger fractal with all the qualities we INTEND and desire... I admit I intended some poverty ideas and some hopeless emtions before. I like the quality of feeling I am strong and capable of doing more proactively. I feel the angels as the quality of being surrounded by help. I FEEL SURE the world is going to unfold positively despite the way we have set up disaster.

Try the technique. First to the best of your ability be with the truth of self in this moment. Allow everything to be poured out to God and in exchange allow being filled with light and love and being the perfect pattern of you.... how does that FEEL? That is a good place to stay focused. This is what I have been doing and I saw it working for me.

Oh, and another thing, the sound of the song we naturally emanate which is OURS? Sing it to Creator so Creator can sing it back as our life.

Thanks so much for sharing your harrowing experience and how you used it as a tool for advancing spiritual connection. We can do that with every single experience but some of these really big experiences can carry their magic (exosome) in larger forms.

Everything in our experience, in our reality can be looked at as little packets of information. We can ignore them or we can open them up and feel the magic of each one of them. I love the feeling of connection with this magnificent place and exosomes are a part of that.

26. Link to Post #54
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    First Comment from TB
    [INDENT]
    No viruses, germs or bacteria cause any disease. These organisms are useful parts of each cell, and take part in the building of the cell, and later in the disintegration of the cell when its life cycle is completed. The fact that they are seen under the microscope of the lab men when they are examining diseased tissue, does not prove that they caused the disease... .
    Thank you for bringing Eleanor McBean into the conversation. The woman is extraordinary. Of course, history has tried to sweep her under the rug. She was a woman far, far ahead of her time. Absolutely fearless.
    I don't mean to put you on the spot Pam, so this goes out to anyone who might care to chime in.

How do you account for sexually transmitted diseases (STD's) ?

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Pam (3rd February 2022), Philippe (18th January 2022), wondering (19th January 2022)

28. Link to Post #55
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

In a recent video by Arwen de la Reault in France she spoke about this "field theory" ( "la theorie du terrain")
    I noted some descriptions : Illness is an expression of your body of what it can no longer bear...Disease is not exogenous...It is caused by false ideas, etc... By dint of wrong thinking, anger,... false beliefs, emotions, ... Disease is vibrational, etc.

I understand that when masters all these false beliefs and bad perceptions that one is no longer subject to disease.

I don't agree with this too limited view of the problem.

My opinions have been evolving for more than a year because I have not been able to correctly assess the cause of illness in others and sometimes in myself.

In my opinion it is not correct to totally espouse the field theory of Béchamp vs Pasteur.

This psychotherapist's view fails to take into account that we live in an increasingly toxic environment.

Inhaling, swallowing or being exposed to a poison is an external cause to the body. You can do what you want at the psychic level, the body of the common human will not support a poison beyond a certain level. One can of course check in therapy (regression, auditing, astral reading, etc.) why this aggression falls on a specific person or discover karmic reasons. But at the moment we are all (with a few exceptions I suspect) caught up in the drama and karma of the group whose understandings are not high enough to stop the poisoning.

The theory of exosomes is probably correct in that it explains the crazyness of the vaccine ideology. But it will not stop the body from becoming sick by an overdose of poisoning.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Pam (3rd February 2022), wondering (19th January 2022)

30. Link to Post #56
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    In a recent video by Arwen de la Reault in France she spoke about this "field theory" ( "la theorie du terrain")
    I noted some descriptions : Illness is an expression of your body of what it can no longer bear...Disease is not exogenous...It is caused by false ideas, etc... By dint of wrong thinking, anger,... false beliefs, emotions, ... Disease is vibrational, etc.

I understand that when masters all these false beliefs and bad perceptions that one is no longer subject to disease.

I don't agree with this too limited view of the problem.

My opinions have been evolving for more than a year because I have not been able to correctly assess the cause of illness in others and sometimes in myself.

In my opinion it is not correct to totally espouse the field theory of Béchamp vs Pasteur.

This psychotherapist's view fails to take into account that we live in an increasingly toxic environment.

Inhaling, swallowing or being exposed to a poison is an external cause to the body. You can do what you want at the psychic level, the body of the common human will not support a poison beyond a certain level. One can of course check in therapy (regression, auditing, astral reading, etc.) why this aggression falls on a specific person or discover karmic reasons. But at the moment we are all (with a few exceptions I suspect) caught up in the drama and karma of the group whose understandings are not high enough to stop the poisoning.

The theory of exosomes is probably correct in that it explains the crazyness of the vaccine ideology. But it will not stop the body from becoming sick by an overdose of poisoning.
    Thanks Phillipe I agree with your line of reasoning. Getting sick/ill likely does not depend on one set of circumstances.

From everything I have seen and read the past couple of years, the terrain theorists certainly believe that external toxins can cause harm/disease to the body. However they are clear that they don't believe external pathogens can transmit disease by contagion (ie. viruses, bacteria). That is, passing the disease from one person to the next.

So I scratch my head and wonder how TB and STD's are acquired.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Pam (3rd February 2022), Philippe (19th January 2022)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    First Comment from TB
    [INDENT]
    No viruses, germs or bacteria cause any disease. These organisms are useful parts of each cell, and take part in the building of the cell, and later in the disintegration of the cell when its life cycle is completed. The fact that they are seen under the microscope of the lab men when they are examining diseased tissue, does not prove that they caused the disease... .
    I don't mean to put you on the spot Pam, so this goes out to anyone who might care to chime in.

How do you account for sexually transmitted diseases (STD's) ?
    Good question. Remember, I am only asking myself the same questions you are. I am not a "terrain theorist" or dogmatic in any belief system. Some STDs are supposedly viral and some are bacterial.

Having sexual relations with someone, even if it is a one time thing is a very intimate joining of energetic fields, of sharing and co-mingling resonance. That can either be a very beneficial thing or that can extremely toxic, not to mention the injecting of of fluids from one body into another with toxins energetics ects.

This is not a value judgement in the least, but there are consequences on the energetic level from having indiscriminate sex with partners that may only share a physical attraction.

Have you ever used a homeopathic remedy that had almost miraculous results, I have. The reality is that there really was only the tiniest of essences of the plant, mineral ect.. just the resonance of it that changed physical symptoms in my body. Resonance and sharing resonance is a big deal. Everything that manifests at the physical level does not start there.

TB is allegedly caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis. That probably is true. In my nursing career I used to work at a state run detox for indigents. TB was a big deal. TB has a history of starting in dirty industrial areas, prisons,sanitariums, with alcoholics and drug addicts. Conditions that do not lend themselves to getting fresh air, eating healthy food and are frequently toxic. The original treatment for TB was to go to the country and breath fresh air and lead a stress free life. Bacteria will provide a service and work to clean things up but things can get out of control if the terrain is so filthy and lacks the basics of fresh air, healthy food and a positive emotional environment to the point that the best the bacteria can do is try to wall off the area that is very, very toxic.

I definitely believe TB is related to the environment and not simply a evil, destructive bacteria out to ruin your lungs. If it was just the bacteria why wouldn't it effect everyone? In most instances, I believe we create the bacteria and it is working in our best interest, but there needs to be cooperation. By the time it is noticed as TB there have been problems for a long, long time with the terrain.

Having said that, one can gain exposure to bacteria. If I walk through a swamp that is full of bacteria with a cut in my foot, I imagine I might have exposure to bacteria that are friendly to the swamp but may not be beneficial for me.

The old dogma of nature being the enemy and pharma is our friend will crumble and fairly soon.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

DaveToo (19th January 2022), Philippe (19th January 2022), wondering (19th January 2022)

34. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Here's how it goes:

I got a runny nose this morning. Sneezing and stuffy nose. Green phlegm. This puts me on immediate alert. I run over in my mind how I might have let down my guard because obviously my immune system has been affected by something. Meanwhile I begin consciously increasing my immune response and take extra vitamins and minerals, nothing fancy.
    I meditate, do some deep breathing, and then forget about it.

Now, 8 hours later, all symptoms gone. No more phlegm, no more stuffy nose, no more sneezing. Over.

This has happened numerous times in the last two years...I believe I am working directly with the terrain when I do this. I tweak the system by finding the reason for the waning immune response and taking supplements, consciously increase my response, oxygenate my body, calm my mind and emotions, and then confidently let it all go. Isn't that all terrain work?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DaveToo (19th January 2022), Gwin Ru (19th January 2022), Philippe (2nd February 2022)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Here's how it goes:

I got a runny nose this morning. Sneezing and stuffy nose. Green phlegm. This puts me on immediate alert. I run over in my mind how I might have let down my guard because obviously my immune system has been affected by something. Meanwhile I begin consciously increasing my immune response and take extra vitamins and minerals, nothing fancy.
    I meditate, do some deep breathing, and then forget about it.

Now, 8 hours later, all symptoms gone. No more phlegm, no more stuffy nose, no more sneezing. Over.

This has happened numerous times in the last two years...I believe I am working directly with the terrain when I do this. I tweak the system by finding the reason for the waning immune response and taking supplements, consciously increase my response, oxygenate my body, calm my mind and emotions, and then confidently let it all go. Isn't that all terrain work?
    Ernie,

I believe this is a wonderful example of "tweeking the terrain". By the way, I love that little saying!!! It seems you did a holistic tweeking. Changing the terrain on the mental, spiritual and physical level. You altered your resonance with meditation. In fact, I love this example!

Let's take another approach. You start to feel a respiratory illness coming on. You enter a fear state where you take an antiviral medication. You worry, worry , worry that you will get something worse. You drink a bunch of diet cokes for your throat being scratchy and watch a depressing movie.

Two different approaches to tweeking the terrain. I will pick yours!!!!

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

DaveToo (20th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (20th January 2022), Philippe (2nd February 2022)

38. Link to Post #60
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Examining my Covid charts late at night I couldn't but help think of this topic again (germ vs. terrain theory).

Virtually every country in the world is going through the exact same spike of Omicron 'cases' now.
    A sharp spike of 'infections' that dwarfs all other previous spikes by a magnitude of 5x, 8x or more.

So once again the question comes up, what is causing this?

I don't think the answer can be the 'flu'.
    Nor do I think it's reasonable at all to say 5G is causing it.

I honestly don't think that spontaneously, an environmental toxin has surfaced all over
    the world at the same time that is causing illness in people.

The only explanations I can think of are:

1. A virus/bioweapon (as much as I like the terrain theory and exosomes).

2. A carefully crafted conspiracy amongst health care workers around the world to 'flip
    a certain switch' on their PCR testing equipment for a month or two, that jacks up positive Covid test numbers (regardless if the people are feeling sick or not).

3. ???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast