+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: Corey Goode sues Ramsaur, Youngblood, Kennedy, Gaia, Weidner, Chanter, High, Montalbano and who knows who’s next

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: Corey Goode sues Ramsaur, Youngblood, Kennedy, Gaia, Weidner, Chanter, High, Montalbano and who knows who’s next

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), Billy (10th October 2020), Snoweagle (1st October 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Default Re: Corey Goode sues Ramsaur, Youngblood, Kennedy, Gaia, Weidner, Chanter, High, Montalbano and who knows who’s next

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), Billy (10th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Big THANK YOU to "JUDGE JOLLY" for keeping us updated

Looking forward to your summary
    Thank you

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2020), Billy (10th October 2020), Islander12 (9th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Your time and commitment is greatly appreciated

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), Billy (10th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Court room minutes from phone conference held on October 8, 2020 which includes Corey Goode having to explain why he wants $11 Million.

Quote ORDERED: Plaintiffs to file a supplement to Section 5 of the scheduling order explaining their $11 Million damages assertion no later than October 22, 2020.

ORDERED:  Plaintiffs to file a supplement to Section 5 of the scheduling order identifying the types of damage they have suffered and estimated amounts of those damages no later than October 22, 2020
    Last edited by Gemma13; 11th October 2020 at 02:39.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2020), Billy (11th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

They must have enhanced his greedy, lazy, arsehole skills too. So glad I wasn't chosen to be the chosen one.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2020), Billy (11th October 2020), Brigantia (11th October 2020), Jad (17th October 2020), Kryztian (17th October 2020), RunningDeer (19th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2020), Billy (27th October 2020), Jad (17th November 2020), Kryztian (17th October 2020), RunningDeer (19th December 2020), sunflower (17th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

You gotta take a look at this one which outlines why COREY GOODE is asking for 11 MILLION DOLLARS.

Last edited by Gemma13; 27th October 2020 at 09:51.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2020), Billy (27th October 2020), Islander12 (27th October 2020), Kryztian (27th October 2020), RunningDeer (19th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Quote Posted by chris_walker (here)
    Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    The only "Truth" from Corey is his "20 and Back" and not in regards to his "escapades" !! - only in relation to knocking back ufology 20 years!
    Are you saying "20 and back" is real? That in itself is a fantastic story which stretches the imagination. I'm not saying it's absolutely not real though.
    NO NO NO ! - The only thing CG has done is put ufology back 20 years !
    I think people are getting confused about what is disclosure and ufology, and what is ascension, and personal growth and development. CG and DW used the ufo audience to peddle their ascension wares, with fantastic tales of the two being intertwined, yet they rarely speak of anything other than rogue et, essentially glass bordered ipads, (Which makes the glass pad seem plausible), and rhetoric which has been written throughout time.

All one researcher need do who wants to become the next Corey Goode, is read The Coming Race, and a few other storybooks about inner Earth dwellers, read a site such as this, and then engage true experiencers, and find someone like Wilcock, whose career was on a downward spiral, having not appeared on Ancient Aliens in quite some time if (I remember properly...) I am sure some of their claims touched true experiencers, and they were then happy to engage them and give them details of their own experiences, and many are claiming just that.

They have only tainted the scene if we allow them to taint it, we must not take the victim stance on this, but remind people they never were a part of the true disclosure movement, where craft and images of them, and actual proof was shown.. Bill and Kerry showed images of tunnels on Mars, Corey has shown none of that. If I had to guess, I would say that DW was placed within their inner circle to do just what he has done, and then he slithered away from it just as quickly. And reinvented himself. The house he shows online in his videos, surely doesn't show a man hurting in any way financially! The fact that hi8s newly "Bethrothed" is now a star on stage beside him is laughable... Does Corey's wife have a crystal selling shop online yet? Asking for a friend...

I Applaud those that are still trying to let the others know of their frauds. But please remind others they never were part of the true ufology core... They sold the illusion they were.. DW by touting that he went to the Disclosure hearing Greer staged, and CG by stating he knew everything, and gullible people believing it. Neither having truly any true link to such things, other than being bystanders, and watching the work of others and somehow placing themselves in a more important role within the narrative which was those true efforts.

They have taken the tools of politicians, and language manipulation and used it to their advantage. For example I once heard a politician claim they "Built you guys a bridge when you needed it".. That politician never once took part in either truly funding the building of that bridge, nor the actual construction of it, but they were elected because of that supposed "Generousity". We do not need to tear CG and DW down we merely need to educate others to the deceptions they're using so they're never fooled again... That's really what we need to be doing here...

I believe Wilcock started out as a channeler. Claiming to be Edgar Casey.. While I do not doubt someone may have been speaking to him? I do doubt he is as important in the field of both ufology and ascension as he claims to be.. For every Wilcock, or Goode, there are thousands of real experiencers shutting down, as they see this circus roll out. Jason Rice, well, we will never know if he was a true super soldier will we? He saw the truck careening off the road, and baled out wisely.

I would rather those others in the ufology scene that claim they're sitting on file cabinets full of proofs actually SHOW some of it, and preserve it... Or move aside at this point and THAT is what we should be demanding, or we should just move on to someone else. Sadly this includes LMH who claims this and that, yet shows nothing.

Hopefully all these lawsuits bear fruit as far as exposing the frauds.. I hope many are still looking for the real truth about where we are with tech, and traveling among the stars. I know that's where I look.. Because I doubt many on the ufo scene have much of the truth aside from personal experiences. There is a reason I think the et only have limited interactions with any one person, and that is because no one person can become the voice for an entire existence. When they claim they are, that is the first red flag! Special hand signals, passwords, etc.. RUN

Great work exposing them guys, Thank You, your efforts are helping...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 27th October 2020 at 18:29.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Andrew_K (27th October 2020), Bill Ryan (27th October 2020), Billy (27th October 2020), Brigantia (27th October 2020), Did You See Them (27th October 2020), Gemma13 (28th October 2020), graciousb (28th October 2020), Jad (3rd November 2020), RunningDeer (19th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (27th October 2020), Yoda (27th October 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Denise,

"They never were part of the true ufology"

Never a truer word said"

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2020), Billy (27th October 2020), Brigantia (27th October 2020), Gemma13 (28th October 2020), Jad (3rd November 2020), RunningDeer (19th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,037 times in 645 posts

eeee me, CG and DW - what a bizarre spiritual message and mantra they appear to offer their followers.....

It seems that - "If at first you don't succeed, sue the other party and blame them" ????

But then I was reminded of Cherie Carter Scott's "10 rules of being human" and how some key fundamental spiritual wisdom appear to have become skewed, lost or rehashed in the current climate of law suits...

Rule One:
    You will receive a body. You may love it or hate it, but it will be yours for the duration of your life on Earth.

Blue Chicken Wisdom #1:
    You will return to your body in 20 years. Love it or hate it, you could always sue if you don't like the result

Rule Two:
    You will be presented with lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called 'life.' Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or hate them, but you have designed them as part of your curriculum.

Blue Chicken Wisdom #2:
    You will pay for my lessons. You are embroiled in a full-time law suit called "Strife". Each day you will have the opportunity to earn me damages. Like them or hate them, I will either earn from my damages or learn from my mistakes.

Rule Three:
    There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of experimentation, a series of trials, errors, and occasional victories. The failed experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that work.

Blue Chicken Wisdom #3:
    There are no equals, only 1 ego. A process of joining forces, milk the public, withdraw the cash then sue fellow partners. Failed partnerships are as much of the spiritual process as the lack of self reflection & corrective action.

Rule Four:
    A lesson is repeated until learned. Lessons will be repeated to you in various forms until you have learned them. When you have learned them, you can then go on to the next lesson.

Blue Chicken Wisdom #4:
    New partnerships are created until dissolved by legal proceedings. Lawsuits will be repeated for various amounts until the perception of being a great spiritual person can be perfected before going on the next star galaxy alliance mission.

Rule Five:
    Learning does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.

Blue Chicken Wisdom #5:
    Earning cannot end. There is no part of the legal fees that do not contain financial demands. If you can present yourself as a plaintiff, there are damages to be earned.

Rule Six:
    'There' is no better than 'here'. When your 'there' has become a 'here,' you will simply obtain a 'there' that will look better to you than your present 'here'.

Blue Chicken Wisdom #6:
    Here is no better than there, after 20 years and back, you're here now and still none the wiser for you have either had your memory wiped or made it all up.

Rule Seven:
    Others are only mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects something you love or hate about yourself.

Blue Chicken Wisdom #7:
    You hate everyone who earns more than you unless their funds are tied up in defending against lawsuits initiated by yourself.

Rule Eight:
    What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you.

Blue Chicken Wisdom #8:
    What you make of your court papers is up to you. You have all the creative and channelled narrative you have acquired, borrowed or found. What you do with all this spiritual wisdom and whether you apply it - is up to you.

Rule Nine:
    Your answers lie inside of you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.

Blue Chicken Wisdom #9:
    Your lies are the answers you cite in your court papers. All you need to do is sell someone's truth or go bust.

Rule Ten:
    You will forget all of this at birth. You can remember it if you want by unravelling the double helix of inner knowing.

Blue Chicken Wisdom #10:
    You will forget all of this after your training and completing 20 and back. You remember it if you want after drinking a double elixir of gin or JD.
    Last edited by scotslad; 27th October 2020 at 21:34.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2020), Brigantia (27th October 2020), Gemma13 (28th October 2020), Gwin Ru (27th October 2020), Jad (3rd November 2020), RunningDeer (17th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Last edited by Gemma13; 1st November 2020 at 14:03.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), Builder (10th November 2020), RunningDeer (17th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th November 2020), RunningDeer (17th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2020), RunningDeer (17th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2020), Mike (19th December 2020), RunningDeer (19th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

WELL, WELL, WELL - ABOUT BLOODY TIME!

COREY GOODE'S EX-LAWYER AND LATEST BUSINESS PARTNER SUE HIM for not paying what is owed from $700,000 revenue on a joint project, amongst other things.

Liz Lorie and Nancy Hunter are two of the latest who got sucked in by Goode's charm believing they were special and part of the Anshar mission.

All the 'gory' details are in the PDF court docs.

SEE THIS THREAD: COREY GOODE SUED BY EX-LAWYER AND BUSINESS PARTNER

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1397561
    Last edited by Gemma13; 19th December 2020 at 04:42.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th December 2020), Bill Ryan (19th December 2020), happyuk (22nd December 2020), Mike (19th December 2020), RunningDeer (19th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Cross posting.

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    ROGER RICHARDS, ADRIENNE YOUNGBLOOD AND LEON ISAAC KENNEDY COMING FORWARD WITH THE REAL TRUTH. Check Adrienne's recently uploaded website for their individual testimonies.

https://www.cosmicjustice.org/about

Quote James Corey Goode Sues Kennedy, Richards, and Youngblood

Leon Kennedy, Roger Richards, and Adrienne Youngblood, were among the core contributors to the vision of the Full Disclosure Project, that morphed into the Sphere Being Alliance or, SBA. The initial mission; to spread disclosure information to the collective, inspiring an awakening in the hearts of humanity.

This grass roots activist movement became a huge influence in disseminating and exposing newly understood information concerning advanced technologies, secret government space programs, our galactic cousins, and many dark realties that have been hidden from humanity.

James Corey Goode was among the whistleblowers who came forward to speak of his experiences in these programs, including the Secret Space Program. He brought forth a message for humanity that he claimed was from off planet beings called the Blue Avians. The message was based on the familiar choice of being Service to Self or Service to Others, with the understanding that if enough people woke up and became more Service to Others, the collective consciousness would tip the scales from dark to light and those who made the cut would transform during the ascension process. Corey also claims to have continued relationships with inner earth beings called the Anchar, who speak to him directly. As a whistleblower, Corey also asserts he is a part of an "Earth Alliance"  that offers him galactic federation intel that he shares with his followers, and recently Mr. Goode has transitioned into a "motivational speaker" in the "consciousness community" citing himself as the Enoch of our modern times.

During the birth of the original movement, many creations were orchestrated by the many volunteers who heard the call.  Content was produced, several movies were made and many events were created. It was the intention of most to spread the seeds of awakening and help to reveal the truth around the many dimensions of disclosure. But along the way, the mission turned into a business where 3rd density practices were initiated.  Trademarks, Intellectual Property, branding, points and profits and who-gets-what became a focus for Corey Goode.

At a time when the rest of the world was concerned with the consequences of a rigged election, COVID19, unemployment, race riots, economic disaster and a world in crisis; with minimal conversation Mr. Goode filed lawsuits against those involved in the production of said Disclosure vehicles.  Most allegations completely false. This would be Mr. Goodes 5th, 6th, and 7th lawsuit, aimed at those who worked with him, the very people dedicated to the Full Disclosure movement.

Most every allegation made by Mr. Goode is a false allegation and that will be shown in the court of law and in the court of public opinion where Cosmic Justice is most valued.

It is within the pages of this website that the 3 defendants give their own testimony and offer the opportunity for those interested to follow the case. Evidence admitted to the courts as well as that evidence not admitted, will be posted here on a weekly basis. Contributors and content creators that feel they have something to add to these proceedings are welcome and can submit their offering on the contact page, and we will get back to you on how to submit your contribution.

Considering this, within this Cosmic Justice forum with the community as witnesses, we invite Corey Goode to meet us, with his evidence in the court of public opinion for a Cosmic Tribunal mediated by a mutually agreed upon community team. All 3 defendants will provide their evidence as to the "inaccuracies" of the accusations Mr. Goode has implicated. Whatever the Tribunal decides, we will honor. We can then invite community members to satisfy their own inquiries and come to their own reconciliation about this situation, allowing them to expand their own view on many things.

While the world is in a much more dire condition that warrants our full attention on this, it becomes important because it determines how we bridge our differences, misunderstandings, intentions and allows reconciliation of our own individual truths. Above all else, the truth and understanding will offer healing to the community as well as to those directly involved. In the world of Disclosure activists, this kind of transparency should be the standard if we are to evolve and truly walk our talk. We are bracing ourselves for an uncertain future. Upcoming world events require UNITY and the division being created by these laws suits creates confusion.  

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2020), Billy (20th December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st December 2020)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

For the record.

Cosmic Redemption: The Corey Goode Accountability Project Episode 3 Leon Isaac Kennedy

THANK YOU LEON.  

Brilliant testimony.  So great to see these people coming forward to help end COREY GOODE'S REIGN OF TERROR, as Leon rightly calls it!

Looking forward to Part 2.

@21:11 there is a list of those in the community who have been attacked and abused by Corey Goode.
    (Screenshot please anyone

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Franny (21st December 2020), Mike (21st December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st December 2020)

37. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Gemma thanks for keeping us all posted, as usual.

I do love all these people coming out against Corey. It's pretty satisfying.

But this interviewer...oh boy. How can a guy who claims to have been appointed as a galactic emissary have a go at another guy who claims to be an appointed galactic emissary and not see the irony?

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), Gemma13 (21st December 2020), happyuk (22nd December 2020)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

For the record.

Cosmic Redemption: The Corey Goode Accountability Project Episode 3 Leon Isaac Kennedy

THANK YOU LEON.

Brilliant testimony. So great to see these people coming forward to help end COREY GOODE'S REIGN OF TERROR, as Leon rightly calls it!

Looking forward to Part 2.

@21:11 there is a list of those in the community who have been attacked and abused by Corey Goode.
    (Screenshot please anyone

Matthew Mournian, who is no researcher of any kind, couldn't spell Steven Greer or Duncan O'Finioan, and didn't feature the Dark Journalist's name (Daniel Liszt). Joe from the Carolinas really should have been there, too.... a serious omission. (And also, of course, Jay Weidner, Clif High, CW Chanter, and Alyssa Montalbano.)

And David Wilcock "attacked and abused" by Corey?? He was the slam-dunk culpable driving force behind the entire thing. But he's barely been mentioned.

There's still a lot of cognitive-dissonance doublethink going on in this series of videos. But just maybe, in stumbling steps, they're starting to get there after all this time. Considering Avalon members knew all about this 6 years ago, it's interesting to watch!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st December 2020 at 10:27.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st December 2020), Did You See Them (21st December 2020), Gemma13 (21st December 2020), Mike (21st December 2020), Yoda (21st December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast