+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Trump administration will sign order temporarily banning ALL immigration to the US

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Trump administration will sign order temporarily banning ALL immigration to the US

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    They are both authoritarian heavy on government branches of the same philosophy (IE, both do discourage free speech and would attempt to block ideas that counter their own, much like Tom is referring to (IMO)).
    We see this playing out in the various United States. The states with Democrat governors want to keep the lockdown going as long as possible. In CA Gov Nuisance is creating a 10,000-strong "army of tracers" to trace everyone's connections, and doesn't want to end lockdown until that is done. This "army" seems pretty fascist to me. And it was Biden who, in the last debate, said he wanted military on the streets. The Democrat party has become increasingly militant and FASCIST since Bill Clinton's presidency and the "police state Democrats" (Shumer, Feinstein, Hillary) pushing for gun control.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/finance/ma...wn/ar-BB133MNX
    Last edited by TomKat; 23rd April 2020 at 18:47.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th April 2020), T Smith (23rd April 2020), Tintin (23rd April 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Default Re: Trump administration will sign order temporarily banning ALL immigration to the US

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Billy,
    What is the name of this sub forum?

I am talking to the people who are anti immigrant. There are many on this forum, especially given the name of the part of the forum i posted in.

There are many people around the world that are anti immigrant, this is not just an american issue.

History is the story of constant migration. The modern nation state is exactly that, modern.

This is not brush tarring.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...er-coronavirus

This is something that now directly affects me and my wife. This matters to me on a personal level now.

My family is now in danger and I may be forced to leave my home country because of racists in America.

If you are uncomfortable with what I am saying, then maybe you are a person that is anti human from other places.

I like how you call me a racist. How exactly is MY opinion racist? Billy, I had thought more of you
    Hi Praxis... hey there is good news, I spoke with my attorney today and there are exceptions of this ban.. and this is all “level 4” cases, this means all in process cases for green cards from parents or spouse of an American citizen.. military and health care workers as well, all those will continue the process, just in a very slow pase.. Hope you and your wife are under this category.. best of luck!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/22/u...cards.amp.html

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lilybee8 For This Post:

ClearWater (24th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (24th April 2020), Sophocles (24th April 2020), T Smith (24th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    What does legal immigration have to do with tunneling Narcos, Onawah? I know it isn't intentional, on your part, but when your response to a post about suspending legal immigration indefinitely is about drug smuggling Mexicans, it supports Praxis' original point about racism. Mexicans are lovely people.
    It applies to this thread because it again indicates Trumps motivation is to stop the the Deep State (right) sources of funding from drugs (just one source) . Partial closing of the boarders is politically motivated as T Smith points out. All countries have immigration polices and without them it leaves countries vulnerable. These are basic principles of politics and how the Matrix works.
    Sorry to disagree... national security related to drug dealers or cartels has nothing to do with immigration... It has more to do with human trafficking = pizzagate (Have you asked yourself how many kids in those detention centers have returned to their parents?) yup nobody knows..

But you are correct on one thing closing boarders is political motivated.. and the “funding” is the opposite.. the money & guns goes to Mexico... so they can continue their “business “ of destabilizing any government that does not fit on the US agenda..
    I mean is this virus so little that we can end lockdown or is it so dangerous that we need to close boarders.. ?? but again.. nothing to do with immigration in my opinion.

6. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Lilybee8 (here)
    Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    What does legal immigration have to do with tunneling Narcos, Onawah? I know it isn't intentional, on your part, but when your response to a post about suspending legal immigration indefinitely is about drug smuggling Mexicans, it supports Praxis' original point about racism. Mexicans are lovely people.
    It applies to this thread because it again indicates Trumps motivation is to stop the the Deep State (right) sources of funding from drugs (just one source) . Partial closing of the boarders is politically motivated as T Smith points out. All countries have immigration polices and without them it leaves countries vulnerable. These are basic principles of politics and how the Matrix works.
    Sorry to disagree... national security related to drug dealers or cartels has nothing to do with immigration... It has more to do with human trafficking = pizzagate (Have you asked yourself how many kids in those detention centers have returned to their parents?) yup nobody knows..

But you are correct on one thing closing boarders is political motivated.. and the “funding” is the opposite.. the money & guns goes to Mexico... so they can continue their “business “ of destabilizing any government that does not fit on the US agenda..
    I mean is this virus so little that we can end lockdown or is it so dangerous that we need to close boarders.. ?? but again.. nothing to do with immigration in my opinion.
    Yes, Do not listen to this MAGA person. The Report on correspondent banking clearly states that big banks launder money to this day. If Trump wanted to "fight the deep state" he would dismantle the Cocaine Import Agency(CIA) and actually go after the banks that are laundering the money. He would further withdraw from Afghanistan(as it produces the world heroin) and further dismantle the DEA as they are also complicity in drug laundering and murder(operation Fast and Furious). Further, he would have actually released the JFK documents which we just passed two year anniversary of the last release of Info which was mandated by law which TRUMP LET THE CIA CONTINUE TO HIDE THE TRUTH.

Say it with me yall: SEALED INDICTMENTS https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/release

Where we go one we go all straight to hell in a hand basket.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3