Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst 1 39 49 52 LastLast

Thread: The face mask discussion

1. Link to Post #961
    Australia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The face mask discussion

I don't wear a mask. If they ask me to put it on (rare) I tell them I have an exemption. If they ask what the exemption is, I have a bluetooth speaker ready to go with my phone playing this:

Tbh, it's never happened. But I'm just saying, I'm ready.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1212is24 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th April 2022), wondering (7th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #962
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

• Ron DeSantis is 'destined for the White House':

• Epic Anti-Mask Stance!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DaveToo (6th March 2022), wondering (7th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #963
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Interesting face mask incident on a recent Jet Blue flight.

It starts at 18:50 in the video.

Bob Frantz and Patrick Wood

Episode 6: Airline Passenger Stands Up for Free Speech!

6. Link to Post #964
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

• Why I Wear My Mask | Welcome to the Masquerade:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

7. Link to Post #965
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

People are wearing masks in the swimming pool.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1649329777754.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	48735  
    For free society!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Brigantia (20th April 2022), ClearWater (7th April 2022), Ewan (26th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th April 2022), wondering (7th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #966
    Language
    Fluent in bollox
    Thanks

"I will pretend masks work, if you pretend I'm wearing one '

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Catechism For This Post:

Brigantia (20th April 2022), ClearWater (7th April 2022), DaveToo (7th April 2022), Ewan (26th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th April 2022), Krist (6th May 2022), wondering (7th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #967
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,442 times in 570 posts

Masks are no longer compulsory here in Ireland, except for public transport and probably healthcare.

When I get to town, I see about 33% of people are still wearing masks.

There has been little contact regarding covid in the local media.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Brigantia (20th April 2022), Catechism (7th April 2022), Ewan (26th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th April 2022), wondering (7th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #968
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    Masks are no longer compulsory here in Ireland, except for public transport and probably healthcare.

When I get to town, I see about 33% of people are still wearing masks.

There has been little contact regarding covid in the local media.
    Same here in Ontario, Canada (since March 21, 2022).
    But for some reason, the vast majority of people still continue to wear them!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Brigantia (20th April 2022), Ewan (26th April 2022), JackMcThorn (7th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th April 2022), Patient (7th April 2022), wondering (7th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #969
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

Just received some info from a friend who works in a hospital...

Upon investigating into lung issues, doctors have found particles from the standard blue masks littering people's lungs.

It is probably safe to assume that wearing them on occasion for standard hospital work and similar situations prior to the pandemic, this was not seen/noticed.

Now that people have been forced to wear them 40 hours a week for their job for the past 2 years, they are a factor in the declining health of some people.

I do not have a medical report to support this, but apparently this is a topic being discussed among some medical professionals behind closed doors.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Brigantia (20th April 2022), DaveToo (8th April 2022), Ewan (26th April 2022), Gwin Ru (8th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th April 2022), wondering (8th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #970
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Amazing Polly at her best, doing a rant on face masks

Permission to Breathe Freely, Sir?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Brigantia (20th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th April 2022), Patient (20th April 2022)

19. Link to Post #971
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,789 times in 1,323 posts

Round here the number of mask wearers is decreasing day by day, only a small minority wear them now.

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

Upon investigating into lung issues, doctors have found particles from the standard blue masks littering people's lungs.

It is probably safe to assume that wearing them on occasion for standard hospital work and similar situations prior to the pandemic, this was not seen/noticed.

Now that people have been forced to wear them 40 hours a week for their job for the past 2 years, they are a factor in the declining health of some people.

I do not have a medical report to support this, but apparently this is a topic being discussed among some medical professionals behind closed doors.
    Now this is interesting - I wonder if this article about lung cancer screening in England has anything to do with it:

Quote NHS sends urgent message to anybody who has ever smoked
    The NHS has issued an urgent message to anybody who smokes, or ever has smoked in the UK. The NHS says it's vital that people listen to its message, because it could save lives.

Mobile trucks are being sent out to perform potentially life-saving lung checks. Hundreds of people have already been diagnosed with lung cancer thanks to the trucks.

The NHS said teams have diagnosed 600 people with the disease in travelling trucks, which visit convenient community sites across the UK like supermarkets and sports centres, aiming to make it easier for people to access check-ups. It comes as new figures show only just over a third (35%) of patients go to their lung health check when invited by the NHS.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Ewan (26th April 2022), Gwin Ru (20th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th April 2022)

21. Link to Post #972
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Default Stephen E. Petty | Concepts of Industrial Hygiene | Exposure / Exposure Control / PPE / Masks

From the New Hampshire Senate Health and Human Services and Stephen E. Petty, P.E., C.I.H., C.S.P's presentation from March 30th to the Senate.

Concepts of Industrial Hygiene | Exposure / Exposure Control / PPE / Masks

His slides are here as a downloadable PDF (65 pages): https://granitegrok.com/wp-content/u...ry_27_2022.pdf

His actual address here at 02:17:37

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Ewan (26th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #973
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Round here the number of mask wearers is decreasing day by day, only a small minority wear them now.

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

Now this is interesting - I wonder if this article about lung cancer screening in England has anything to do with it:

Quote NHS sends urgent message to anybody who has ever smoked
    The NHS has issued an urgent message to anybody who smokes, or ever has smoked in the UK. The NHS says it's vital that people listen to its message, because it could save lives.

Mobile trucks are being sent out to perform potentially life-saving lung checks. Hundreds of people have already been diagnosed with lung cancer thanks to the trucks.

The NHS said teams have diagnosed 600 people with the disease in travelling trucks, which visit convenient community sites across the UK like supermarkets and sports centres, aiming to make it easier for people to access check-ups. It comes as new figures show only just over a third (35%) of patients go to their lung health check when invited by the NHS.
    It could be a way for them to collect more data on the effects/results of mask wearing and the vaccine. I have read something about nicotine in the body somehow acting defensively against the effects of the jab.

With so much info floating around it makes it difficult to see the true objectives of the organizations, governments and media.

*sigh*

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ewan (26th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th April 2022), Tintin (27th April 2022), wondering (26th April 2022)

25. Link to Post #974
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

... ooops wrong thread...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Tintin (27th April 2022)

27. Link to Post #975
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

Mask mandate anywhere outside you home has been on for more than two years now in Hong Kong. Compliance is total. Almost the only person who breath in fresh air from the nose that I see in the streets is me. I wear it dropping down to the the mouth just to look better and to avoid too many unpleasant encounters. A month ago the government is saying the mandate will last at least to September. This is absolutely crazy given that estimated more than two millions people have had the Omicron expreience and know that it is just a flu and there is no reason to predetermine a half year duration. However, people still think the government is justified and all because it is concerned about their health. The deception is just too great for ordinary folks around the world.

In China mask mandate is for public vehicles and shopping centres, but not on the streets and in the schools. In large cities most people wear it in the streets for fear of blame.
    Last edited by syrwong; 26th April 2022 at 17:01.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

DaveToo (6th May 2022), Ewan (26th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th April 2022), wondering (26th April 2022)

29. Link to Post #976
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Well, we knew it was theatre - this really confirms that reality. Listen to Jacinta here:

Source: https://twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/...89528560271360

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Chip (6th May 2022), Krist (6th May 2022), wondering (6th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #977
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    Mask mandate anywhere outside you home has been on for more than two years now in Hong Kong. Compliance is total. Almost the only person who breath in fresh air from the nose that I see in the streets is me. I wear it dropping down to the the mouth just to look better and to avoid too many unpleasant encounters. A month ago the government is saying the mandate will last at least to September. This is absolutely crazy given that estimated more than two millions people have had the Omicron expreience and know that it is just a flu and there is no reason to predetermine a half year duration. However, people still think the government is justified and all because it is concerned about their health. The deception is just too great for ordinary folks around the world.

In China mask mandate is for public vehicles and shopping centres, but not on the streets and in the schools. In large cities most people wear it in the streets for fear of blame.
    So why the double standard between China and Hong Kong (masks in the street)?
    I thought Hong Kong was now part of China?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ewan (9th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #978
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Well, we knew it was theatre - this really confirms that reality. Listen to Jacinta here:

Source: https://twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/...89528560271360

That was a strange statement she made:
    "Feel free to keep your mask on..."

Like people are real preferring to keep it on!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ewan (9th June 2022), Tintin (7th May 2022)

35. Link to Post #979
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,374 times in 354 posts

The face mask mandates have clearly been identified as psychological warfare against the people.
    It is not with great pleasure that I bring this audio tape of Jeff Rense to your attention. He points out some disturbing facts that speak in favor of wearing a mask against the shedding of the vaccinated in closed spaces. A mask may reduce the risk of infection by 30 % because the small particles clump together and can be stopped by a mask.

https://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/re...042522_hr2.mp3

Jeff & Erica - To Continue To Mask Or Not - The Difference
    Between The N-95 And The KN-95 Masks - Testimonial Of
    Professional Healer Getting Spiked In Small Treatment Room
    With Poor Ventilation And What She Did To Fix It & Recover

I took some quick notes:
    33:50 shedding is a gas
    > a dual cartridge half mask or P100 respirator ( 2 valves) is advised
    > and to end a gloomy conclusion : there is no back to normal

To give a more positive perspective and in view of my own and elsewhere reported perceptions of the shedding by vaccinated I add that the shedding does not seem to be a during process. Let's hope the gloomy outlook by Jeff Rense is not accurate.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Ewan (9th June 2022)

37. Link to Post #980
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 725 posts

Masking: More Harms Than Good? Face masks make the disease worse, and have no impact on ocular infection risk
    By Dr. Robert Malone
    June 02, 2022

The Foegen effect - A mechanism by which facemasks contribute to the COVID-19 case fatality rate
    Abstract: Extensive evidence in the literature supports the mandatory use of facemasks to reduce the infection rate of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, which causes the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). However, the effect of mask use on the disease course remains controversial. This study aimed to determine whether mandatory mask use influenced the case fatality rate in Kansas, USA between August 1st and October 15th 2020.

This study applied secondary data on case updates, mask mandates, and demographic status related to Kansas State, USA. A parallelization analysis based on county-level data was conducted on these data. Results were controlled by performing multiple sensitivity analyses and a negative control.

A parallelization analysis based on county-level data showed that in Kansas, counties with mask mandate had significantly higher case fatality rates than counties without mask mandate, with a risk ratio of 1.85 (95% confidence interval [95% CI]: 1.51–2.10) for COVID-19-related deaths. Even after adjusting for the number of “protected persons,” that is, the number of persons who were not infected in the mask-mandated group compared to the no-mask group, the risk ratio remained significantly high at 1.52 (95% CI: 1.24–1.72). By analyzing the excess mortality in Kansas, this study determines that over 95% of this effect can solely be attributed to COVID-19.

These findings suggest that mask use might pose a yet unknown threat to the user instead of protecting them, making mask mandates a debatable epidemiologic intervention.

The cause of this trend is explained herein using the “Foegen effect” theory; that is, deep re-inhalation of hypercondensed droplets or pure virions caught in facemasks as droplets can worsen prognosis and might be linked to long-term effects of COVID-19 infection. While the “Foegen effect” is proven in vivo in an animal model, further research is needed to fully understand it.

CONTINUE: https://www.globalresearch.ca/maskin...n-good/5782206
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Ewan (9th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst 1 39 49 52 LastLast