Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 52 LastLast

Thread: The face mask discussion

1. Link to Post #461
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,271 times in 8,658 posts

Default Re: The face mask discussion

https://twitter.com/BoSnerdley/statu...540208128?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

anandacate (20th July 2020), DaveToo (20th July 2020), East Sun (22nd July 2020), greybeard (20th July 2020), justntime2learn (20th July 2020), Justplain (22nd July 2020), Metaphor (20th July 2020), Mike (20th July 2020), Satori (20th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #462
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,381 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by marielle (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

You cannot catch a Virus!
    <sigh!>

Please read this book, by Richard Preston....
    I have read "Demon in the Freezer" and I remain unconvinced. Many of those who "caught" the small pox disease in the outbreak described in the book were first inoculated with a vaccine, in some cases, multiple times!
    Smallpox was widespread in the world, and greatly feared, long before any vaccines were ever developed. (In fact, trying to find a remedy for smallpox was how vaccines were discovered.)

It was systematic "ring vaccination", i.e. vaccinating non-infected people in a "firebreak ring" encircling the hot zone of infection, that finally eradicated it. (Except for its continued storage "for research purposes" in highly secure bioweapons labs. Bioweapons don't work as placebos!)
    People may be releasing bioweapons and that may be the first prong in the demon pitchfork hurled at life forms HERE and NOW.

But we have lost control of the body storyline that was supposed to be.... OUR innate health promoted by communing with all life around us. This loss is the second prong.

I don't know about the " ring vaccination" but I do think that it is important that the correlation between immunity to small pox and milking cows led to the idea that cow pox (less deadly and disfiguring) could protect milk maids and others form small pox. One could deliberately induce cow pox through scratching the skin and applying the vesicle fluid. I have NO ISSUES with the principle of a less deadly infection being a trigger to the immune system to protect from a worse kind of infection.

However, like Bruce Lipton, I do comprehend that the vector should be introduction by mouth, nose and skin. Modern injections to the muscle are absurd. One needs to understand the context in which one is working. One needs to be able to use least invasive and least harmful method. One needs to be wise with one's tools.

My issue is when a willy nilly application OUT OF CONTEXT is forced by those who have no concern or perhaps even conception about the ecology of life forms. In the case of "infective agents", there is a naturally occurring HERD BENEFIT built in to the orgnanismic community FROM GERMS. Natural wisdom and intention to thrive through interaction precedes all evidence.

The modern program of enclosure in the "city" where god forbid we touch dirt has prevented human ecology from maintaining real multigenerational protection from morbidity/mortality. Evolution by way of cooperation and community between/within organisms is thwarted by such NECESSITIES as hand sanitizer. Sanitizing is NOT hygiene..

The "from what, for what, to what" maxim was introduced by a greek sociology student I knew Yorgos Skalvounos. In the case of small pox, the beneficial intervention of "vaccines" was IMO there (from what) but LATER lost all reason and benefit as the "cure" moved farther and farther(TO WHAT) into artificial NONSENSE (FOR WHAT).

IMO vaccines DO hurt people. tey are absolutely correlated with harm and it is so TRAGIC as the rationale is STUPID> as draconian needles are traumatizing and being used INSTEAD of hygeine, breast feeding, appropriate environmental exposure to organisms of all kind and other factors readers of threads will have encountered.

The third prong of the devil dealing death FORK. Poisons OF ALL KINDS are now overwhelmingly ingested and injected, pervade the environment ... toxicity overlaid on bodies which do not exercise, who are malnourished and who are ungrounded and who with the current children will be even more ungrounded, divorced from nature and sickly.

This is not about singular infections but the death of our ecological niche. It is so tragic. I know I will live another day and I will NEVER understand until I am dead why this went so wrong. Then I will after death know. BUT in case I was supposed to know something else here and missed it, I will NEVER return here.

I came to earth and all I got was this stupid mask.
    Last edited by Delight; 20th July 2020 at 20:43.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (21st July 2020), Constance (20th July 2020), Franny (20th July 2020), greybeard (20th July 2020), Hym (20th July 2020), Justplain (22nd July 2020), Michi (20th July 2020), Mike (20th July 2020), onawah (21st July 2020)

5. Link to Post #463
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

People may be releasing bioweapons and that may be the first prong in the demon pitchfork hurled at life forms HERE and NOW.

But we have lost control of the body storyline that was supposed to be.... OUR innate health promoted by communing with all life around us. This loss is the second prong...

Maggie, thank you for your thoughts. You reminded me of several things as I was reading what you shared but for brevities sake, I will only share a couple here.

I was listening to a brilliant video that Mikey shared here with Grounding researcher Stephen Sinatra.

Stephen said that the acupuncture meridian point for the heart in Chinese traditional medicine functions at 7.8 hertz. The Grounding Schumann energy functions at 7.83 hertz - He said, Mother Earth is connected to your heart. So if you are ever ever developing cardiac symptoms, put your bare feet on Mother Earth

I find it interesting that if I drop the letter 'h' off the word earth and move it to the front of the word, I get the word heart. If I add the letter 'h' to the word earth I get the word hearth - it reminds me of the expression, home is where the heart is, and contained within the word earth, is the word art. Creativity of the heart whilst connected to nature is where our true empowerment lies

And this talk with Dr. Zach Bush and Josh Trent is exceptional.

Zach, a virology/microbiome expert has been doing a deep dive into the true nature of the virome. He says that the deeper he looks, the more profound beauty he finds.
    Mother Earth from the very origins of life on this planet has been utilising this information stream of genomic transfer that we call viruses as the most exquisite of design in not just communication for sustaining life but communication for expanding life.

There is something deeply true about the physics behind that in that the universe is expanding for reasons that we still don't understand. Each planet, each solar system, each galaxy is getting further and further away from one another. It defies our tiny little perspective from this little blue dot that floats out in a remote outcast in a small galaxy in the middle of billions of other galaxies. We don't have the perspective to understand expansion.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/WtkpXaSAsOLW/
    Last edited by Constance; 20th July 2020 at 21:47.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

anandacate (21st July 2020), Bill Ryan (20th July 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (21st July 2020), DaveToo (20th July 2020), Delight (20th July 2020), Franny (20th July 2020), graciousb (20th July 2020), greybeard (20th July 2020), Hym (20th July 2020), justntime2learn (20th July 2020), Mike (20th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #464
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Quote Posted by marielle (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

You cannot catch a Virus!
    <sigh!>

Please read this book, by Richard Preston....
    I have read "Demon in the Freezer" and I remain unconvinced. Many of those who "caught" the small pox disease in the outbreak described in the book were first inoculated with a vaccine, in some cases, multiple times!
    Smallpox was widespread in the world, and greatly feared, long before any vaccines were ever developed. (In fact, trying to find a remedy for smallpox was how vaccines were discovered.)

It was systematic "ring vaccination", i.e. vaccinating non-infected people in a "firebreak ring" encircling the hot zone of infection, that finally eradicated it. (Except for its continued storage "for research purposes" in highly secure bioweapons labs. Bioweapons don't work as placebos!)
    This really sounds like your typical story to bolster the weak arguments for vaccination and also give the impression everyone needs to be vaccinated. Surprised to see it stated as fact here.

Anyway here is an alternative history for consideration: https://prn.fm/unsuccessful-modern-m...ccines-part-2/

Edit, I also found this review on "Demon in the Freezer"....
    A good, quick read. But structurally, I got the sense the anthrax story didn't have enough content for a full book - it starts out as a compelling investigation into the Anthrax attacks, then goes off, somewhat unexpectedly, on a multi-chapter discussion about Smallpox. A scary thing, to be sure, but it was too much of a tangent, and left me wondering when he would return to the original storyline. It strikes me as an effort to get out a book in a timely manner (it was published in 2002) but before the story was truly fleshed out enough to be told. For example, there is no mention of Bruce Ivins and his perhaps controversial focus as a person of interest and the consequences of it, nor the resolution of Hatfill's devastating tenure as person of interest. Moreover, there is essentially no questioning of the FBI's methods - so it comes off a bit propagandistic. You get a sense he's a little too chummy with his characters. (Preston in fact co-wrote a book on smallpox with DA Henderson).

Obviously there are more positive reviews, but was interesting to me given the alarm bells it raises for me when I read of firebreak rings as a method disease control.
    Last edited by One; 20th July 2020 at 22:25.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

East Sun (22nd July 2020), greybeard (21st July 2020), Hym (20th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #465
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,386 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by One (here)
    This really sounds like your typical story to bolster the weak arguments for vaccination and also give the impression everyone needs to be vaccinated. Surprised to see it stated as fact here.
    Nope, that's not what I was doing. I'm a strong and committed anti-vaxxer. I was just [accurately!] reporting epidemiological history.

Facts are facts. It's hard to form sound judgments without them.

Exomatrix TV posted that "You cannot catch a virus." You sure can. It's worrying (to me) that someone who's been a member for nearly 9 years can still post something like that. It's also worrying that someone who's been here for over 10 years (you joined the forum when it was first relaunched, in April 2010) still doesn't seem to know me or what I stand for!

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th July 2020 at 22:19.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (21st July 2020), Gracy (20th July 2020), kudzy (21st July 2020), Mike (20th July 2020), thepainterdoug (20th July 2020), Yoda (21st July 2020)

11. Link to Post #466
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Nope, that's not what I was doing. I'm a strong and committed anti-vaxxer. I was just [accurately!] reporting epidemiological history.

Exomatrix TV posted that "You cannot catch a virus." You sure can. It's worrying (to me) that someone who's been a member for nearly 9 years can still post something like that. It's also worrying that someone who's been here for over 10 years (you joined the forum when it was first relaunched, in April 2010) still doesn't seem to know me or what I stand for!

It is just the statement as fact that a firebreak was key in ending smallpox? Far more likely to be coincidental imo (assuming they tried a firebreak). I haven't read the book, but it just sounds like the usual spin.

12. Link to Post #467
    Thanks

It is just the statement as fact that a firebreak was key in ending smallpox? Far more likely to be coincidental imo (assuming they tried a firebreak). I haven't read the book, but it just sounds like the usual spin.
    Well, read the book.

Here it is. It's an extremely well-written page-turner, and any reader is likely to (a) find it pretty interesting, and (b) learn really quite a lot.

And no spin. That's how they eradicated smallpox. It's exactly how they did it. The whole project was pretty heroic, lasting nearly a decade, and many thought it could never be done. That was in the 1970s, long before vaccines became a lot more dangerous.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Harmony (21st July 2020), Kate (21st July 2020), kfm27917 (21st July 2020), kudzy (21st July 2020), Yoda (21st July 2020)

14. Link to Post #468
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    To all those who voted:

"Masks are ineffective, but I'm willing to wear one. "

I would urge you to read the fine print of the laws in your area. I would wager that in most cases
    there are exemptions.

Masks are mandatory in my province but there are fine print exemptions.
    I take advantage of them, and not one store clerk has challenged me when I told them I have a medical condition.

Don't be wimps! Have courage and start using your voice.
    Like this guy?

This is a war TomKat.
    In any war there are bound to be some casualties.

Seriously though.
    Overall the guy was quite cool-headed.

Not everyone is cut out for this rebellion thing.
    I would never go the route he chose to take.

I have a perfect batting average, 100%,
    shopping without a mask for months, using the medical exemption route.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st July 2020), greybeard (21st July 2020), Justplain (22nd July 2020), TomKat (22nd July 2020)

16. Link to Post #469
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

How can all this information be taken in 100% good faith when it comes from the same groups who have a long history of lies and bad faith? Pharma/defense/finance/govt cartels. Brought us fake wars, fake terrorism, fake enemies, running lsd, mind control and syphillis experiments on unwitting citizens, letting us be poisoned a hundred ways to Sunday, ''droning'' civilians, looking the other way over human trafficking...have had some come to Jesus moment and reformed? Now earnest and well intentioned? Never seemed to care before about the millions injured and dying of heart disease and diabetes still subsidizing fast food commodities.

And zero conversation about boosting your immune system. Zero conversation about how the measures are KILLING people. Old people dying alone because no family can come run interference at the hospital, no friendly faces to boost them and keep their brain neurons working. What the hell will it do to young children and toddlers to see no human real life faces anymore unless they are on a screen or family?

And the world proposed, this ''new normal''? Humans to live an anti-human world where everything that makes life worth living - human faces, smiles, hugs, gatherings, entertainments, traveling, is deemed ''dangerous''? A world not worth living in, brought to you by the usual suspects.

Let the thing have its way and get it the F.. over with. It's not going anywhere and apparently is so hyper contagious it will be coming through your doors and windows anytime now. But whichever way you slice it, any immunologist worth their salt would tell you the fear anxiety and isolation by ITSELF will cull the herd nicely.

17. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

atman (21st July 2020), Bill Ryan (20th July 2020), chrifri (21st July 2020), ClearWater (21st July 2020), Constance (21st July 2020), DaveToo (21st July 2020), Delight (21st July 2020), East Sun (22nd July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (21st July 2020), Franny (21st July 2020), greybeard (21st July 2020), justntime2learn (21st July 2020), Justplain (22nd July 2020), Kate (21st July 2020), kfm27917 (21st July 2020), TomKat (22nd July 2020), Valerie Villars (21st July 2020), XelNaga (22nd July 2020)

18. Link to Post #470
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,194 times in 21,082 posts

Exclamation Re: The face mask discussion

Unhealthy Mandatory Masks - Are We All Beta-tested How Obedient Slaves We Are? Does it End There? Hell No!

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7VT9wkmE8Vxb

Source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st July 2020 at 18:10.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

greybeard (21st July 2020)

20. Link to Post #471
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

The trouble is that the medical professionals are trained with information supplied by the drug companies and vaccine manufacturers.
    Dr’s have an enormous amount to learn about a multitude of illnesses , all credit to them.
    They know only what they have been told about vaccines, viruses etc
    They dont have first-hand knowledge of what goes into these vaccines, sometimes they are miss informed about safety checks in the testing of drugs-- placebo trials etc.

As an aside the Late Dr David Hawkins one of the leading Psychiatrists in USA said.
    “ The ego would rather kill its host than admit it is wrong.”

Therefore, when a professional like Dr Andrew Wakefield– comes up with evidence to the contrary they are ridiculed and worse as is also as in the case of Dr Judy Milkovits.

Professor Dolores Cahill worked in laboratories throughout the world and endeavoured to correct miss information put out by some other professionals—her work is peer reviewed at the highest level, she was proven correct and her work accepted but some professionals continue to work in incorrect fashion.

There is a knock on as well meaning authors in all innocence will quote professional who are in error, but won't admit or accept that.
    Or when Dr Rashid Buttar proves masks ineffective against virus and that vaccines are potentially dangerous he is disbelieved or flawed research quoted.
    Also, Robert F Kennedy Junior who has spent a lifetime investigating vaccine safety.
    That is not to say I believe every word they say but good sources to cross-check with other sources.

Follow the money WHO is funded by who?
    Various vaccine producing companies are funded by who?
    Is there a serious conflict of interest?
    How much has been paid out in vaccine damages?
    Why is this not reported in the media?
    Why is Africa a testing ground for vaccines?
    Why is it that many African women were given vaccines that contained ingredients that cause infertility?
    Why is the press reporting that vaccine trials are promising and billions of shots are awaiting production?
    Why is the press stating that the shots may have to be repeated?
    How much has the UK Government paid to reserve millions of shots?
    A lot of information here

https://londonreal.tv/digital-freedo...rashid-buttar/
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

East Sun (22nd July 2020), Justplain (22nd July 2020), kfm27917 (21st July 2020), XelNaga (22nd July 2020)

22. Link to Post #472
    Thanks

This is definitely off-topic! But I found it very interesting.

In this new video about an expedition to K2 (the world's second-highest mountain, but far more dangerous than Everest), the climber shown, Adrian Ballinger, is wearing a facemask — without any supplementary oxygen. It's just a mask.

I found this fascinating, because as best I know this is a high-altitude mountaineering innovation. I'd never heard of that before.

It's not a medical mask, of course. And the sides of it are made of rubber. The rationale (and Ballinger strongly endorsed it) is that (a) the natural humidity of exhaled breath is retained close to the mouth and face, and (b) the freezing inhaled air is [slightly!] warmed up. It made breathing easier for him, not more difficult.

These small things make a big difference at that height, where the air is super-thin and the humidity is zero. Ballinger succeeded in his climb, and never had to resort to an oxygen tank, as most climbers do at that altitude.

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (21st July 2020), Constance (21st July 2020), greybeard (21st July 2020), Gwin Ru (21st July 2020), Harmony (21st July 2020), janette (21st July 2020), justntime2learn (21st July 2020), Justplain (22nd July 2020), kfm27917 (21st July 2020), kudzy (21st July 2020), pueblo (21st July 2020), silvanelf (22nd July 2020), Tintin (21st July 2020), XelNaga (22nd July 2020), Yoda (21st July 2020)

24. Link to Post #473
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

I get it now!

First it was the lockdowns. They were responsible for keeping the virus in check!
    Now with the lockdowns ending it is the facemasks. They are responsible for keeping the virus in check!

How diabolically clever.

And the final solution: The vaccines.

The facemasks will end when the vaccine arrives. The vaccine will be responsible for keeping the virus in check!

Does everyone here agree that these three methods for fighting the virus
    are perfect and that we should adopt them every time a new virus occurs?

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (21st July 2020), East Sun (22nd July 2020), graciousb (27th July 2020), greybeard (21st July 2020), justntime2learn (21st July 2020), Justplain (22nd July 2020), One (21st July 2020), pueblo (21st July 2020), TomKat (22nd July 2020), XelNaga (22nd July 2020)

26. Link to Post #474
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

i ask myself, within the frame of human evolution, the incoming energies and the hook up back of our DNA.... do mask by reducing oxigen intake slow or stop this in any way, shape or form? Bc the cabal is everything but stupid, besides the spicological effect and the symbolism of the mask... does it have any repercusion in our development? Surely in the process of going from carbon based bodies to crystaline (silicon) based bodies oxigen is need it.... love to hear some avalonians thoughts about it. Thank you and much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

justntime2learn (21st July 2020), XelNaga (22nd July 2020)

28. Link to Post #475
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    I get it now!

First it was the lockdowns. They were responsible for keeping the virus in check!
    Now with the lockdowns ending it is the facemasks. They are responsible for keeping the virus in check!

How diabolically clever.

And the final solution: The vaccines.

The facemasks will end when the vaccine arrives. The vaccine will be responsible for keeping the virus in check!

Does everyone here agree that these three methods for fighting the virus
    are perfect and that we should adopt them every time a new virus occurs?
    Good point. And of course you would need to ensure the public don't realise that the "threat" has gone.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9626336.html

And no need to mention all the advantages of dragging it all out if there is a conspiracy going on.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

greybeard (22nd July 2020), pueblo (21st July 2020)

30. Link to Post #476
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

I'd like to draw your attention to a slight cock-up here on the face-mask front, as this excerpt from the CDC's view of the matter shows:

Name:  cdc1.png
Views: 41
Size:  177.7 KB

Name:  cdc2.png
Views: 34
Size:  199.6 KB

An N95 mask is designed for use in a contaminated environment. It's the one to wear when dealing with a roomful of dead Covid victims. The mask filters the air you inhale, but not your exhalation. So it's not the one to wear if you are yourself infected. If you are, you should be in hospital. The N95 mask will not tell you if you're infected - for that you need a test. But if you have had a negative test to Covid19 and you don't want to catch it from someone else, then the N95 is the one for you. That's why our leaders are issued with them, and we aren't.

A surgical mask is what theatre nurses use when they are perhaps carrying germs and don't want to infect anyone else, for example the patient lying there with his stomach unzipped while you say things like "swab" and so forth. It filters the exhaled breath of the surgeon, but not the inhaled breath, so if the patient has bubonic plague, well, it's no use outside of a sterile area. In fact, it kind of leaves you wondering just what they are anyway, or indeed, how the hell surgeons get life insurance.

And so the masks we [cue sound of toilet flushing] Lucky Ones, get to wear, the Cloth Mask . As you can see from the capture above, the CDC opens with the encouraging promise 'DO NOT FILTER ANYTHING'. OK, these are the ones on sale to us, and a body headed by no less a personage that Fauci himself advises as follows:

Quote Cloth masks actually risk your health rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks will become mildew-ridden in thirty minutes. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask
    For once, the CDC is telling the unvarnished truth. Here's the ironic bit: I went into a large pharmacy yesterday morning, and quickly received some stuff which has already made a difference. The pharmacist - who knew his onions - told me:

Quote The problem is widespread....just one usage of a cloth mask requires it to be immediately washed at 40 degrees
    However, the implications of all this are far greater. As in, what is now law about mask-wearing in shops in the UK and the EU is dismissed out of hand by the CDC in the US as utterly pointless.

Millions of citizens are being legally forced to wear masks that (quote) 'DO NOT FILTER ANYTHING'. Call it misinformation or disinformation, it is what it is: a gigantic scam under which we are being asked to pay for protection that doesn't work, while the élites get their N95s free.
    Last edited by happyuk; 21st July 2020 at 21:50.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

greybeard (22nd July 2020), XelNaga (22nd July 2020)

32. Link to Post #477
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Surgical masks prevent YOUR exhalations from harming me. The surgical mask I am wearing is going to offer very limited protection to me, but will help YOU.

God, you'd think you're being exiled to the Gulag Archipelago for being asked to do what an Everest climber does voluntarily, because it helps him breathe!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (25th July 2020), greybeard (22nd July 2020), silvanelf (22nd July 2020)

34. Link to Post #478
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 times in 183 posts

If the majority of people wearing masks were using N95 or surgical masks, the context of this discussion would be entirely different. From what I personally see, and what others say they are seeing, the VAST majority of those wearing masks are using cloth masks. According to the document shared by happyuk (which I've not had a chance to authenticate/inauthenticate) these facial coverings do nothing to reduce the transference of viral particles, AND are a legitimate health risk to the wearer. This would mean that most wearing face masks are doing nothing to protect others, and are simultaneously endangering themselves.

Now, for the sake of balance, I'll point out that it could very well be the case that the CDC statement highlighted above is inaccurate, and cloth face coverings do help protect others to some extent. I don't exactly trust anything coming from our major health organizations these days...
    "Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (25th July 2020), greybeard (22nd July 2020), Justplain (22nd July 2020), silvanelf (22nd July 2020), XelNaga (22nd July 2020)

36. Link to Post #479
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

I have posted the below info, or sections of it, at a time, on Facebook. In addition to these facts, there is an interesting video floating around from info wars that equates this forced mask wearing with an occult ritual initiation. This seems to point to an occult change to society with the next step likely mandatory vaccinations.

By some accounts, Bill Gates is touting a new vaccine that actually alters DNA and rna. If the current propaganda is pointing in the direction that covid-19 immunity only lasts for a few months, then they would likely be trying to make an ongoing vaccination program, like flu shots, however using a far more dangerous technology. With their ability to use nano technology in vaccinations to 'wire you up' with nano-microchips and nano transmitter/receivers, the legitimate fear is that we will all be cyborged without even knowing it, if we submit to this scam.

You should realize that no one has isolated the covid-19 virus in the entire world! (according to an FOI research with the federal health Canada). Also, the world record for producing an effective vaccine is 4 years, the average being well over 10 years. Not to mention all the toxins, aborted fetal tissue, gmo'd animal tissue they use in vaccines.

So, wear a mask at your own risk. And submit to their vaccines at your own peril. As Katherine Austin-Fits said, 'Some things are worse than death.'

FORCED MASK WEARING IS Unconstitutional:

As per the attached article from the NewEngland Journal of Medicine, masks do little to prevent the spread of the flu, like covid-19. The basic assumption that pro-maskers are going on is that masks prevent the spread of cv by asymptomatic carriers. However, even the world health organization admitted that asymptomatic carriers rarely spread the disease. So, if the authorities simply isolate symptomatic carriers, those that have a temperature and flu symptoms, then no masks should be necessary for the rest of the public. Quarantine the sick, not the healthy. I believe these mask requirements are unconstitutional and a gross violation of our civil rights.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2006372

For your information, you should be aware of the following FACTS:

1). Scientific research repeatedly shows that even the best masks do not prevent the the spread of respiratory viruses AND cloth masks are a health hazard! (see link)

2). The mandatory mask provision is illegal because its not supported by science, is a health hazard and is unconstitutional! (see link)

https://www.lawtimesnews.com/practic...ontario/331257
    Last edited by Justplain; 22nd July 2020 at 00:04.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

greybeard (22nd July 2020), Metaphor (22nd July 2020), XelNaga (22nd July 2020)

38. Link to Post #480
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

I believe it’s ultimately a question of public consensus and awareness that may resonate with gov policies or not.

If you live alone or in small community in remote area and have few incoming visitors,
    there’s no need to rise the question.
    Believe me or not but in the heist of the pandemic paranoia that preceded the actual outbreak of the epidemics here in India, the worst fear grip was at the beginning, you could see some old people on empty mountain paths wearing face masks because it weren’t clarified to them yet whether the virus rains on us

No matter how humorous it may sound even such options can’t be discarded and it’s been observed that monsoon rains and coastal atmospheric waves carry huge amount of microbes from oceans surface in them,
    good reason to wear a hat and carry an umbrella.

The question of “effectivity” itself sounds little dubious to me as every logically thinking individual should understand relative vs absolute values and we do not have any absolute warranty for our lives, everyday either and every phenomenon we observe and every measure we take no matter how much certainty do we assign to them are “relative measures”, not absolute protection.

In case of cluster outbreaks while transmission rate is extraordinarily high it’s been observed that face masks did not help a lot: but we don’t know if it was for too many people being quite lax about ANY hygienic rules at all.

You or I may not expect that but there are still couple millions of completely careless people out there who did not catch up mentally on the situation
    and couple billion people whose options are very limited.

This extreme carelessness of people not willing to observe cleanliness of their bodies, environments and with respect of others is itself sometimes sign of mental dis-ease masquerading as political statement or new religion.

But in fact and until you have reached some kind of Supra human state, something like perfect Bodhisattva rainbow body that is invincible to every disease,
    you’re part of the natural environment here and well, public consensus.

Face mask is effective to have in your pocket i use it on dusty roads and against car fumes. But I take it off whenever I feel it obstructs my breathing no matter where, regardless.

One last observation on the topic: please educate others about not tossing them all around after they’ve been discarded ,
    I can’t believe people ARE doing this , it’s awful, looks like ladies old nappers anyway, probably the worst thing to do in case of outbreak as easy way to spread microbes.

Talk to others on how they feel

Pres Trump just said he expects it may get worse yet, possibly yes it may. I think it’s partially because our response needs to fit the situation more accurately.
    I don’t believe that hospitals and local doctors have sufficient amount of medication to treat people even. Do we hear about it in the media.

Testing is very ineffective as a marker, people may get reinfected so test results are valid for number of days only while some with either positive or negative results are immune to the virus.

If you have already called this “epidemics” the focus needs to be placed on treatment first, that it symptomatic cases being treated accordingly.

The most issue that may not come through in most countries( except for China, South Korea and Japan and number of EU countries with less population but well organised medical systems the impact is comparatively much smaller than in countries with medical systems in state of chaos,
    insufficient numbers of public clinics,
    costly health care
    etc.

Ultimately, the Emperors greed does cost lives.

Lost lives and welfare reduce your workforce and depression increases,
    people revolt and country descends to civil war.

On the other hand, if you make basic healthcare cost free and available to all, people will be healthier, happier and the country will flourish.

Any government taxing people for medical care is based in academic ignorance:

every life form on this planet is born with number of genetic vulnerabilities that activate under specific conditions, no one is 100% healthy or perfect.
    We all are vulnerable by default, not every illness is your karmic failure: it may be community, environment, tradition, heredity, global upheaval, nothing personal.

Even your best philosophy may have nothing to do with your state of health. There were no examples of great teachers of humanity in the past who have not been ill and/or passed away in whatever manner.

Just by being here we are bound to experience the state of illness and struggle for recovery.

So I wish all the respective human governments were aware of scientific facts and how they link to their human philosophies and humanitarian ideas.

We don’t need Popes in governments who preach some kind of Catholic doctrine about inherent guilt and disease you’re to pay for all by yourself by being born here.

We need well informed people with acute insight to human situation and suffering

🙏🌟🙏

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ally S. (22nd July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 52 LastLast