+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do we buy silver and if yes, from where?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: Do we buy silver and if yes, from where?

People I know have purchased silver and gold from Kitco, a Canadian company, and were happy with the service.

https://online.kitco.com/buy/gold-silver.html

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

OurFreeSociety (2nd May 2020), RunningDeer (25th April 2020), silvanelf (25th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Hello,
    Back in 2010 I heard that bitcoin was created/sponsored by * N * S * A * but the idea of crypto currency is much older than that, there is reference like `protocols for public key` from IEEE computer society from the 80', also references like `probability theory` from the 50' which is used in the bitcoin code. Crypto Currency was supposed to happen anyway, in 2008 bitcoin draft was released and boom! Here we are.

In terms of investment I would be very careful and watch closely because it can go away in the blink of an eye, you can see how volatile it is.
    I would invest in assets like farm land, gold, silver, whiskey, tobacco, sugar, salt, canned food, medicines, batteries, diesel/gasoline/kerosene, tools for planting, seeds, and the list goes on.. but most are not expensive items, and for now you probably can find elsewhere.

But ok, remember governments can turn anything illegal overnight, remember to those ones keeping gold at home, it is history now but it could happen again. Crypto currency as we know today probably will go away and only the official crypto currency backed by governments will be legal.

OP made a very good questions.
    1 - Yes and No depends on what you want to archive with that. I personally would be better off with food, tools and land.
    2 - Maybe a friend or those big stores like Kitco. I tried to buy it in Thailand months ago, no deal for silver only gold.
    3 - You answered your own question. See my question below and why I am worried.
    4 - I know only Kitco and JM Bullion both buy back your gold/silver at a discounted price.

I also have one question (sorry to hijack the thread)
    What will happen to property taxes when the fiat currency come to an end, how we going to pay our taxes if we refuse the new system that is knocking our doors? Will it be taken away from us? I mean if you hold the ownership of that property of course, if you rent then no worries at all.

Have a nice day folks.
    I had a premonition years ago that my ex-wife would buy up my property, and all the surrounding properties for unpaid taxes, using gold coins. Of course I changed that potential future by purchasing my own coins.

I also had a premonition dream years ago that I had 100 one ounce silver coins worth three thousand dollars each.

Land, water, and skills are your most valuable assets, and you always have to protect yourself from death and taxes, and if you have children you have to protect them from death taxes.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Terry777 For This Post:

palehorse (8th May 2020), silvanelf (29th April 2020), toppy (20th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member OurFreeSociety's Avatar
    Overseas, want to get back to the US in 2020
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ioneo (here)
    Hi OFS, silver is the most undervalued commodity on the planet now. It has always been the 'poor man's gold. You can buy online from different dealers. Here are some I have used (all in the U.S.):

APMEX (the biggest in the U.S.)

Golden State Mint

Provident Metals

SD Bullion

goldmart.com

JM Bullion
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ioneo (here)
    You can store it at home if you don't have kilos of it. A hidden safe works well. It can be buried in the ground outside.

You can't buy things with it nowadays but you can actually sell it back to some places like APMEX and most coin shops for fiat currency.

I recommend buying a mix of generic bars ( usually sold at just above spot price) and coins like U.S. Silver Eagles, Canadian Maple Leafs, Austrian Philharmonics, Australian Kangaroos etc. (these have a higher premium but may be easier to sell to coin dealers anywhere in the world).

I feel it is better to have the real tangible asset then debt fiat currency, especially in uncertain times.
    So the question is, when they start forcing their oppressive digital currency on us, can we use silver instead to pay for goods/food?

Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    Quote Posted by OurFreeSociety (here)
    So with the evils' vision of getting rid of ALL currency & creating their one world toxic digital currency so they can control every human on the planet, people have been saying to buy silver.

Here are my questions:

1. Do you think we should buy silver? I don't have a lot, but I have some money put aside for my return to the US & the last thing I need is it wiped clean when the banks fail.

2. If we should buy silver, who do you buy it from that we can trust?

Where is is stored because obvously you can't just keep it in your home.

3. How do we pay for tangible items, services, rent, utilities, etc. with silver? Obviously we can't.

4. Is there an online way to convert the silver back to USD for when I do need to pay for things & the USD is still in play?

Thanks a ton

Thanks
    1. Yes, I do think it's a good idea. That doesn't mean you should spend all of your money on silver now, but some, I'd say as much as you are comfortable with without causing a cash flow problem for you.

2. There are several reputable shops that buy and sell precious metals such as gold and silver in the form of bars or coins which you can order from on-line as well. Google which ones are in your country and make sure you make a back-ground check to see they are reliable. In Germany it's not difficult to find out, I don't know about the US but I'm guessing it's similar.

3. Those items you mention will have to be paid for in the going curreny - as long as it hasn't collapsed yet, obviously. That's why I kept enough euros to keep me going until the euro eventually crashes.

4. The shops that sell silver usually also buy silver, obviously at a lower price.

But nobody knows for sure what will happen when our currency collapses completely. Some experts say there will be a hyper-inflation before which means the food you buy may go up much more quickly than you can even imagine. After that there might be some sort of emergency currency (I still have an old German bill from right after WWII which says a few hundred thousad marks, but you wouldn't even have been able to buy a loaf of bread with it at the time).
    This is where precious metals like silver come in.
    They might be quite handy to use as payment in a situation like that.
    Therefore I bought some coins (Maple Leaf are quite popular) and some bars.
    The most practical bar might be the 100x1g Combibar which consists of 100 pieces of 1g each which can be broken off, like with a chocolate bar. They might come in handy when you want to pay for food if your money isn't worth more than the paper it has been printed on.

About storing your silver, wherever you put it, don't leave it in a safe deposit box at your bank, because it is highly likely you won't be able to access it when you need it.
    Find a good hiding place in your house/your garage/your garden, there are many decent hiding places.
    If you worry about silver being too bulky and you have a lot of money, you can also buy gold which comes in exactly the same sizes as silver, but is so much more expensive that you won't have to worry about it being too bulky. And you can use the same type of hiding places.

Ever since my house was burgled a few years back I have been worrying where to put my valuables and got some expert advice. One piece of advice was to not try and hide in inside your house because that's where burglars will look first. They are much less likely to go search your garage or garden.
    Thanks for that.

I don't have a house right now & I'm in a state of flux, so it would have to be in my apt. & what happens if & when I return to the states & I have to carry it on the plane?

The assumption is that all worldwide currency is going to become obsolte when they force the digitual currency on us, so it would only be us people trading in that, but they could do the same thing they did back in 1933 where they made it illegal for you to have gold & you had to take your gold to the crminals who started the Federal Reserve.

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    My 2 cents.. giggle... This is what I do to.. And what I have recommended to my kids..

I buy baht gold (For very specific reasons) , silver coins "mostly" old non valuable ones, as in a crunch finding people willing to pay top collar for a collectible one, is difficult at best, invest, and have cash set aside.. As well as stocks and a 401k. I .also use a credit union rather than a large bank, and even keep checks.. I also have at least on credit card with no balance on it, just in case of emergencies. And I SAVE.

I diversify..
    What's baht gold & what's the reason? LOL

I don't think you read what I wrote. There won't be credit unions left, let alone credit cards or cash & certainly not stocks or 401ks.

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    OP, My understanding is that Gold presents a much better investment opportunity than Silver.

Also, I know you said in your op you can't keep it in your home, why not?

Buying ETFs (exchange-traded product) is nowhere near as secure as buying the physical product and keeping it under you bed, imo.
    Well I'm in an apt. & I'm still unsure where I'm even going to be living, so I'm concerned about that & now based on people saying it should be buried outside, if I'm not in a house, that's impossible.

Also, with all the 5G cameras going up now, they will be able to see where we bury ANYTHING!!!

What's an EFT? I don't understand what you meant there.

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    OurFreeSociety, I see you're overseas and your goal is to get back home. Godspeed on your journey.

I’d prefer physical product over cryptocurrency. USGoldBureau.com is a good place to check out. They welcome your questions.
    Where to hide money in your home. (others added below.)

10 Secret Hiding Places Already in your Home (7 minutes)

5 Ways to Hide Your Things in Plain Sight (4 minutes)

21 Places to Hide Stuff You’ve Never Thought Of (11 minutes)

Thanks for all of that.

I'm going to start another thread to try & get someone privately to help me DECIDE what to do b/c I'm really stressed about whether I should return to the US - sigh

Thanks again

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    So with the evils' vision of getting rid of ALL currency & creating their one world toxic digital currency so they can control every human on the planet, people have been saying to buy silver.

I'm not in love with cryptocurrency, & I've heard more than once that the c..i..a created bitcoin & put in a back door. They wanted (just like what's happening now with the takedown) to gauge how humans would react to crypto.

Here are my questions:

1. Do you think we should buy silver? I don't have a lot, but I have some money put aside for my return to the US & the last thing I need is it wiped clean when the banks fail.

2. If we should buy silver, who do you buy it from that we can trust?

3. How do we pay for tangible items, services, rent, utilities, etc. with silver? Obviously we can't.

4. Is there an online way to convert the silver back to USD for when I do need to pay for things & the USD is still in play?

Thanks a ton

Thanks
    It's good to own silver for barter, but right now bullion is hard to find. You might try antique dealers and see what they have in the way of silverware or vases, and see if they are willing to sell it for its "melt value."
    Yes, you can store silver in your home, because it's not that valuable. Gold, however, should be in a safe-deposit box.
    As far as online, you'd need to sell it to somebody on ebay or something and get paid in paypal.
    You can't buy anything with silver, it's a commodity like soap or cigarettes -- a barter item in a failed currency scenario (hyperinflation).
    Investor Jim Rogers said he's buying silver now, and he's been uninterested in metals for years.
    Personally, I think if you don't own it already, you've missed it, because the premiums are so high on silver coins that it shows a real scarcity. Conversely, if you own some silver, it might be a good time to sell it pretty soon. Right now, it's not worth it, because it's only about $17/oz.

As to cryptocurrency, that might be a better solution for you, but realize that eventually the govt is going to make it illegal to use any crypto but their own. And then the value will go to zero. They've done it before, and they'll do it again.
    The evils aren't going to allow us to have crypto when they force us to use their digital currency.

And I was thinking of coins, not actual silver pitchers & such.

So why is that investor buying silver if you say it has no value to buy anything with it?

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    Lots of good answers here already, I’ll just add don’t rush into it, all the bullion dealers are charing an average of $4 over spot price at the moment, as it is usually an average of $2 over.

Also don’t put in more than will affect your cashflow, I made that mistake where I invested too much and needed the cash later that year and had to take a loss selling it for less than I bought.

Another thing is the price seems to be very correlated with US stocks price because currently silvers value is determined by people trade paper silver with leverage so it’s all tied in with Wall St.

The only cryptocurrency I would trust is Bitcoin, but because its so volatile you need to get in at a good price. A lot of bitcoin bears are always claiming it will goto $0, but from my experience there is so much money and infrastructure behind it I don’t think those who stand to gain a lot from its existence would let that happen. But there is always the grid down scenario that then makes it useless, but at that point I think even silver becomes useless as a trade.

I was lucky enough to get an order off for Silver when it got down to $12.50 back in March. Now it’s really hard to find unless you want to pay quite a premium. What I would do is sign up for some various online retailers or find a local shop and get on a waiting list and be ready to convert what % of your cash into Silver when you can get a good price.
    Yes, but if they are going to shut down the stock exchange, I don't see how that's going to help determine anything.

And from what I just learned, the criminal rothschild family controls thee price of silver just like they control the price of the fiat.

As for BC, I've heard twice now that the c.i.a created it to see how people would react to it, & that there's a backdoor.

While everyone gets angry at me when I qustion that, nothing surprises me at ALL now when it comes to the criminals in gov't & they won't let BC stay around once they implement their digital currency.

Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Hello,
    Back in 2010 I heard that bitcoin was created/sponsored by * N * S * A * but the idea of crypto currency is much older than that, there is reference like `protocols for public key` from IEEE computer society from the 80', also references like `probability theory` from the 50' which is used in the bitcoin code. Crypto Currency was supposed to happen anyway, in 2008 bitcoin draft was released and boom! Here we are.

In terms of investment I would be very careful and watch closely because it can go away in the blink of an eye, you can see how volatile it is.
    I would invest in assets like farm land, gold, silver, whiskey, tobacco, sugar, salt, canned food, medicines, batteries, diesel/gasoline/kerosene, tools for planting, seeds, and the list goes on.. but most are not expensive items, and for now you probably can find elsewhere.

But ok, remember governments can turn anything illegal overnight, remember to those ones keeping gold at home, it is history now but it could happen again. Crypto currency as we know today probably will go away and only the official crypto currency backed by governments will be legal.

OP made a very good questions.
    1 - Yes and No depends on what you want to archive with that. I personally would be better off with food, tools and land.
    2 - Maybe a friend or those big stores like Kitco. I tried to buy it in Thailand months ago, no deal for silver only gold.
    3 - You answered your own question. See my question below and why I am worried.
    4 - I know only Kitco and JM Bullion both buy back your gold/silver at a discounted price.

I also have one question (sorry to hijack the thread)
    What will happen to property taxes when the fiat currency come to an end, how we going to pay our taxes if we refuse the new system that is knocking our doors? Will it be taken away from us? I mean if you hold the ownership of that property of course, if you rent then no worries at all.

Have a nice day folks.
    I heard it was the c..i...a

You can't own land, no one owns land b/c the criminals in gov't control property taxes & they can come onto your property at any time, come up with their BS excuse & tkae your land from you.

I don't know where you are located, but the evils' intent is to move everyone OFF rural land into crowded cities so they can monitor their slaves more closely.

They've already gotten people off of all that land in Cali where they started the 2 HUGE fires.

And the other reason they won't allow us to be on land is b/c then we can grow our own food. They are currently preparing to wipe out ALL the food so we are forced to eat lab food & insects.

And NO, I'm not crazy, THEY ARE!!!

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)

• The silver price is much more volatile than the gold price.
    • If you intend to buy or sell silver (or gold), then you need a long-term strategy and nerves of steel. Just saying.
    • Silver is much more bulkier than gold -- you can be sure that the government will never confiscate your silver possessions.
    Yeh, this isn't my forte by a long shot, but I have to do something.

I may be dead already by the time this all happens b/c my assumption is that the force testing & forced vaccines will happen first & since I won't allow them to do that to me & I WON'T go to their prison, I will need to take my own life, so the silver will be useless at that point anyway.

We have 10 years until their plan is solidified UNLESS the 99% FINALLY opens their eyes & starts fighting back, but based on what I've experinced even with other TRUTHERS in the last almost 2 months, I have no hope for that.

Truthers aren't doing dick **** to join with me & the Think Tank I started, so getting non truthers who worship the gov't would be even more difficult, & we need at least 500,000-1 million people to pull off whatever is decided.

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Silver isn't the best stand in for gold, because of its bulk. It is also an industrial metal, so it tends to trade more in line with other commodities, not as much as a safe haven. If banks really do collapse, old silver coins (junk silver) ordered from a bank, now, might do really well. At least in Canada you could order them from a bank. I don't know about right now though.
    Well I'm not in Canada right now & if I return, it will be to the States, although I do have to get over to Canada at some point to renew my driver's license, although at this point I'm not sure it even matters since they will be forcing driverless cars on us so we can't go anywhere & they have full control over where we go.

Thanks
    Looking for mature deep conversations with some laughter thrown in for levity.

I'm still looking for my like minded tribe. Maybe the next lifetime? LOL

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OurFreeSociety For This Post:

Icare (3rd May 2020), palehorse (8th May 2020), RunningDeer (2nd May 2020), toppy (20th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

Hi OurFreeSociety,

You asked me this question:
    I don't have a house right now & I'm in a state of flux, so it would have to be in my apt. & what happens if & when I return to the states & I have to carry it on the plane?

I don't know which country you are in right now, but it could be problematic to carry "goods" from a foreign country into the US. Depending on how much you bring in, you may have to pay taxes for it at the airport.
    Well, I guess you could buy yourself some silver rings (or bangles), not for the looks but for the weight and wear some of them or, if you are female, make yourself a necklace of the rings which you can wear under your shirt. Or buy small bars or fine silver coins you can carry in your purse or wallet without anybody noticing.
    But as somebody said earlier on, silver is quite bulky. If you buy a lot of it you can't really hide it very well while travelling.
    It might be a better idea to buy just a little silver or gold and buy the rest once you are back.

Another suggestion for a hiding-place:
    In India lots of women don't have a bank account and simply carry their valuables in the form of bangles which they can sell when they need the money. Usually they show them off, but that might not be a good idea any more. So you could buy yourself some simple but valuable bangles of gold or silver and then make them look like cheap costume jewellery by covering up the precious metal (example: put some cheap small plastic pearls on a string and wind it around the metal until all you can see is the pearls). Nobody would be interested in stealing them, that way you could keep your precious metal in your apartment without anybody suspecting anything.
    You could also use your "camouflaged" jewellery to make a "collage" (picture) out of it and hang it on the wall of your apartment. As long as it doesn't look too nice, nobody will suspect anything as it will be in plain sight.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Anna70 (12th October 2021), palehorse (8th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

I heard it was the c..i...a

You can't own land, no one owns land b/c the criminals in gov't control property taxes & they can come onto your property at any time, come up with their BS excuse & tkae your land from you.

I don't know where you are located, but the evils' intent is to move everyone OFF rural land into crowded cities so they can monitor their slaves more closely.

They've already gotten people off of all that land in Cali where they started the 2 HUGE fires.

And the other reason they won't allow us to be on land is b/c then we can grow our own food. They are currently preparing to wipe out ALL the food so we are forced to eat lab food & insects.

And NO, I'm not crazy, THEY ARE!!!
    • The silver price is much more volatile than the gold price.
    • If you intend to buy or sell silver (or gold), then you need a long-term strategy and nerves of steel. Just saying.
    • Silver is much more bulkier than gold -- you can be sure that the government will never confiscate your silver possessions.

Yeh, this isn't my forte by a long shot, but I have to do something.

I may be dead already by the time this all happens b/c my assumption is that the force testing & forced vaccines will happen first & since I won't allow them to do that to me & I WON'T go to their prison, I will need to take my own life, so the silver will be useless at that point anyway.

We have 10 years until their plan is solidified UNLESS the 99% FINALLY opens their eyes & starts fighting back, but based on what I've experinced even with other TRUTHERS in the last almost 2 months, I have no hope for that.

Truthers aren't doing dick **** to join with me & the Think Tank I started, so getting non truthers who worship the gov't would be even more difficult, & we need at least 500,000-1 million people to pull off whatever is decided.

I agree with you, we do not own anything, include gold, silver, bitcoins, etc.. we barely own our bodies (as you can see they die sometimes ).
    But anyway, if it comes to this extreme (I am also believe it will some day), then I will stand in my piece of land and die like a man not as slave crawling for help that will never come, I know the drill, when the time come, there will be fire, in this case I will just go back to where we all belong in the kosmos, no big deal, the trip until now has been amazingly wild and I am enjoying it, no fear of death, that's it, make the best of your time here even if it has to be in the middle of a fuc**** war.

But we have to protect what is temporarily "ours" in this short period of existence and be prepared for any nasty situation.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,081 times in 117 posts

Quote Posted by chrifri (here)
    Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Quote Posted by chrifri (here)
    The Gold/Silver ratio, see https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/TVC-GOLDSILVER/ indicates clearly that Silver presents a much better investment opportunity than Gold. My guess is that over the next 5 years we will see again a Gold/Silver ratio below 40. In 2012 the ratio was at 30. Looking at a longer chart https://www.macrotrends.net/1441/gold-to-silver-ratio, you can see that in 1980 the ratio was close to 10. My understanding is that the natural Gold/Silver ratio in mother earth is less than 10. So a ratio of 10 at some time in the future is possible. Apart from the Gold/Silver ratio, there are a lot more factors that are in favor of Silver, regarding future possible price increases. However, for the moment being, Silver suffers a bit due to lower industrial demand. Although Silver might retest recent lows and might fall back to the range of 12 to 13 in the coming days, Silver is in fact the most undervalued commodity (although for me it is not a commodity but rather money) on the planet now. I expect Silver to move to 26 in the coming weeks and to much higher prices in the coming months. As mentioned by others here in this thread, in case of a barter situation, Silver definitely is more handy than Gold.
    Hello

Great insight -I agree …

Personally, I have found investing in silver has been a treacherous, incredibly frustrating ride over the last 12 years.

My apprehension lies in the markets being 100% fixed (source the London Fix) - causing massive uncertainty. Everything points to an uptick in the spot price in the near future with G/S ratio being uncharted territory. You gotta hate the premiums charged on the coins right now? Are they any premiums beings charged for bars?

I have also intuitively gotten a number of 26 as a by the end of year high. I am just curious where you may gotten that number.

Blessings Luke
    Dear Luke

Yes, no doubt at all, investing in Silver has been incredibly frustrating over the past 20 years (with the exception of the year 2010 and 2011). I haven't bought any physical Silver for a long time and therefore do not have any answer regarding premiums. My understanding is that for Silver bars, there should not be much premium as it seems that there is sufficient physical Silver available. Regarding the number 26, I use several different analitical tools/techniques. I look at fundamental analysis, cycle analysis, technical analysis, CoT (Commitment of Trades) in order to check on a weekly basis the manipulation risk and I even look at tools that for many do seem a bit woo woo, like astrology (Merriman). The 26 number is a fibonacci retracement number. Looking at the price in the year 2000, when in my opinion the Gold/Silver bull market started, with a Silber price at more or less 4 USD per ounce, and looking at the high in 2011 at more or less 48.50 USD I get the following fibonacci retracement levels: 26.25 = 50% retracement and 21.50 = 0.618 retracement. Both, 21.50 and 26.25 are now strong resistances. Once the Silver price will move above this years high at 19.60, the price will move to the 21 - 22 level and from there possibly in a relatively short time to 26 - 28. In any case, the upside potential is interesting. However, fluctuation will increase and nerves of steel will help to move through the coming rollercoaster phase.

Following up on Silver

As expected back in April 2020 Silver did in fact move to 21-22 level and in a relative short time to the 26-28 range. On Feb 1, 2021 Silver even moved for one day above USD 30.

Now Silver is back close to the 22 USD mark.

Silver, compared to almost all other "assets" is still extremely cheap and extremely undervalued.

It might be that the Silver price could fall a bit further over the next couple of days and could fall back into the 18-20 USD range.

In any case, already at 22 USD per ounce, Silver is in my opinion a "Buy" and if Silver really would fall into the 18-20 range, Silver would be a bargain.

I expect Silver (and Gold as well) to move higher over the next months. Until July of this year I expect Silver to move above USD 30 again and further, maybe in the 3rd quarter of this year Silver might move above USD 40 and thus getting closer to its former all time high mark at almost 50 USD back in the year 2011.

Regarding Gold, I expect to see a new all time high price over the next 6 to 8 months.

So, to me it seems, that for those of you who wanted to buy Silver and have not bought yet, maybe at the actual price it might be a good moment to consider buying some
    Last edited by chrifri; 7th January 2022 at 07:24.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrifri For This Post:

Icare (7th January 2022), pyrangello (7th January 2022)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

I don't think silver is a good idea.
    Silvers price is tied to many industrial uses, many such industries are going to grind to a halt in my opinion.
    Historically speaking, here in the US, in times of economic upheaval silver prices have always nose dived as gold was the go to and increased in price.
    Silver has always been tied to gold in so far as it's worth but I just don't think that will continue.

I'm not saying don't own silver, but I wouldn't get excessive there.
    Better the things you actually will need and gold.
    A good place to buy gold in America anyway is Goodwill.com their online auction house.
    You can buy gold scrap and jewelry for close to spot price.
    14k and 18k rings work nice as fractional gold.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2