+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MMS question

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default MMS question

I have never used it, but I have read a lot about it recently including how you should not let in come in contact with metal. I don't have any metal fillings in my mouth, but I do have a permanent retainer on my lower teeth that is metal. Considering the limited contact time when swallowing a dilution I'm not sure if this is something I should be concerned about or not. Does anyone have any idea?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mypetlizard For This Post:

Ben (26th April 2020), Bill Ryan (26th April 2020), Ioneo (26th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (26th April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,578 times in 32,794 posts

Default Re: MMS question

Quote Posted by mypetlizard (here)
    I have never used it, but I have read a lot about it recently including how you should not let in come in contact with metal. I don't have any metal fillings in my mouth, but I do have a permanent retainer on my lower teeth that is metal. Considering the limited contact time when swallowing a dilution I'm not sure if this is something I should be concerned about or not. Does anyone have any idea?
    Welcome to the forum!

My very non-medical-advice, personal opinion is that you'd just glug it down quickly (the best thing to do with MMS!), and there should be barely any contact.

There are a bunch of MMS threads here... just search for "MMS" as a search term for Search Titles Only, and set the search to Show Results as Threads.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (26th April 2020), Ankle Biter (23rd August 2021), Ben (26th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (26th April 2020), kudzy (26th April 2020), Mashika (26th April 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (26th April 2020), Snoweagle (26th April 2020), Victoria (26th April 2020), Yoda (26th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

mypetlizard:
    Interesting question.
    The ultimate forum about MMS is: https://mmsforum.io/
    You can either register and post your question or simply search the forum without being a member.

My hunch is, it is ok; as you said the contact time is minimal. But to be sure ask or search the MMS forum.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Ben (26th April 2020), Bill Ryan (27th April 2020), gini (30th August 2021), Victoria (27th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for the responses! I should be trying it soon; I'm very curious to see how it goes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mypetlizard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Being a wilderness backpacker, I've used chlorine dioxide to treat water. They also sell tons of it down in Mexico to treat water, and wash fruits and vegetables.

Aquamira Water Treatment: https://www.rei.com/product/866996/a...treatment-1-oz

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Terry777 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th April 2020), happyuk (27th April 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (27th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

posting here since it seems the most recent MMS thread.
    I have taken MMS today for the first time in years,
    have a cough for some weeks and finally fed up with it.
    so, what I do is mix 3 drops worth in a covered glass and let the vapour form as the solution reacts. then inhale the vapour deep and hold breath.
    mix solution with water and drink.

after 10 minutes I started coughing up stuff for an hour, no cough now since 2 hours. bingo...
    I am not recommending this here as a thing to do, but it has helped me in the past and now again. seems the vapour just wiped the bacteria in my lungs.
    btw. my MMS bottles are 10 years or so old, kept in the fridge most of that time, still good as day 1.
    I have no idea if one can still get hold of it these days, I know a friend tried very hard to find some in the UK even back in 2018.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), gini (30th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

I have used CDS already. So have done 2 kins of mine, both of them were covid-19 positives and felt very very bad , and only 24 hours later, they felt absolutely fine, as if nothing had happened. It became them awake.
    MMS is a bit difficult to handle, I think for the new ones is quite better to use CDS which is more easy to use and mix.
    I dont know if you are aware that the international association of spanish-speaking doctors COMUSAV has updated the Andreas Kalcker protocols and are very very effective.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Estherilla For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), meat suit (24th August 2021), Snoweagle (30th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th August 2021), ThePythonicCow (30th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

a very thorough documentary on chlorine dioxide.

https://theuniversalantidote.com/

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2021), meat suit (28th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,445 times in 21,493 posts

Quote Posted by Estherilla (here)
    and only 24 hours later, they felt absolutely fine
    Yes - somewhat as I would expect, from my readings. Chlorine dioxide seems especially well suited to denature viral and small bacteria pathogens, including the infamous spike protein.

Quote Posted by Estherilla (here)
    a bit difficult to handle
    Yes - this seems to be one of the two primary difficulties with any of the chlorine dioxide forms. It is not easily packaged as a "pill" that can sit on the shelf until needed (or if it could be so packaged, Big Pharma would make damn sure it isn't, on any commercial or even widely shared scale).

The other difficulty seems to be serious Big Pharma resistance to it. As the "father" of Big Oil and Big Pharma, John D. Rockefeller, once said, whether of oil or allopathic medicines I'm not sure, "competition is a sin".
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), gini (30th August 2021), Snoweagle (30th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread