+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FBI Residency Offices

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default FBI Residency Offices

I believe that I am a targeted individual. My monitors, Conception and Gara. I live in Hacienda Heights where its thought to be a large gold and platinum cache. My house is said to be the "Transmitter." I found that there is copper piping ran throughout the house in a grid like pattern. Shenzen shows up on my WIFI and at the park behind me. O have found numerous handles on my Verizon phone on the Victra network. I also have Valley Vista trash service. Both companies use "Community Engagement and Involvement" as permission to record audio and video. Cloufarenet and GWS are two services that carry out there illegitimate web services. I copied text from a Http web tool for FBI.GOV. I have gathered an abundance of information during my tenure as a T.I. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Fbi.gov

Welcome to Google Search Console

To start, select property type

DOMAIN

URL PREFIX

Domainnew

All URLs across all subdomains (m., www. ...)

All URLs across https or http

Requires DNS verification

Enter domain or subdomain

CONTINUE

Already started? finish verification

Ownership verification failed

Verification method:
    Domain name provider

Failure reason:
    We couldn't find your verification token in your domain's TXT records.
    We found these DNS TXT records instead:

MS=ms39271050

625558384-8740534

v=spf1 +mx ip4:153.31.0.0/16 -all

amazonses: iUbfpGEqhMPlcmJ0aykJZREltK6pWio9wOgRngnJOQE=

google-site-verification=6UEk-jfg1xPNjz_rQGcRFJOBGxMy1aARDZUTXgSNAqw

google-site-verification=L8cauHJF4MANoTCkMbrLkAVfHBta28ctva9n1IDekTo

_globalsign-domain-verification=xZMJnzdDAgURaBjUZ6qbqWaaYmV5W3sfo3TF8mUxne

ublrZj1CzpSEiwtiRFKDAyiek8hRqkqaTTApxvhwai14i8JqVBOauW4cA06i39H5Lhl3HnALCM/xfTxIPEXEpA==

adobe-idp-site-verification=101945e35b37c6efd526cf706f04bc9545a02f9cdc58dbf718678c506697d67d

Sometimes DNS changes can take a while to appear. Please wait a few hours, then reopen your property in Search Console. If verification fails again, try adding a different DNS TXT record.

Please fix your implementation and reverify, or use another verification method.
    Learn more

OK

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyhat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th April 2020), shaberon (28th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,496 times in 4,009 posts

Default Re: FBI Residency Offices

That looks like it is fishing for cookies and restricting access. The way I would guess it is intended to work is that when we open a new office, instead of getting on an internet company's domain, we set up a new one, we make a new domain like hack.all which usually takes about six hours to "synch" into global internet address resolution. All our traffic comes from this same source, so then we make all the agents log in to hack.all and then they can use all the F. B. I. resources from headquarters. If they were trying to do it from public wifi, they would keep getting rejected.

I could be wrong but my guess is that is an ordinary security measure.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th April 2020), Greyhat (29th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,631 times in 20,810 posts

Former NSA Technical Director William Binney and former NSA Senior Intelligence Analyst Kirk Wiebe summarise the outcome of the Targeted Individuals survey that they launched in 2017 and outline the next steps to obtain forensic evidence for the court cases against the global targeting program.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th April 2020), Ben (29th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

One thing you would see with 5G beamforming attacks on individuals are all the other signals to the other phones would diminish greatly, because to get a beamform strong enough to attack an individual, you have to cut the energy to all the other beamforming signals.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terry777 For This Post:

Greyhat (29th April 2020), Victoria (7th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    That looks like it is fishing for cookies and restricting access. The way I would guess it is intended to work is that when we open a new office, instead of getting on an internet company's domain, we set up a new one, we make a new domain like hack.all which usually takes about six hours to "synch" into global internet address resolution. All our traffic comes from this same source, so then we make all the agents log in to hack.all and then they can use all the F. B. I. resources from headquarters. If they were trying to do it from public wifi, they would keep getting rejected. I could be wrong but my guess is that is an ordinary security measure.
    Shaberon, can you please clarify what this means? It sounds like you work for the fbi.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Greyhat (30th April 2020), shaberon (1st May 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,496 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Shaberon, can you please clarify what this means? It sounds like you work for the fbi.
    Oh, spiffy! That is a new one.

I do not know how to make that sound, although I have dealt with some FBI, and I didn't think they sounded like me. "We" is just an imaginary way of talking, like if I said "we" as the United States, it often has nothing to do with me personally.

Anyway, I was not too sure what the question in the OP really is.

Any web browser will show you the source code it is reading, and so I guess that is where the "console tool" came from.

I am just guessing that to use all the resources on fbi.gov, that you can only visit it from approved domains. No unauthorized use and no DDoS like just happened here. Heavily restricted firewall.

The tool is a console, which is generally a low-level program which could have any number of running or crashing scripts; it is not the "search fbi" box on their home page. So it sounds like something for protected internal communication.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Justplain (2nd May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread