+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Madagascar may have solved the Covid 19 problem and the world’s media fail to notice.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Madagascar may have solved the Covid 19 problem and the world’s media fail to notice.

Andry Rajoelina, the president of Madagascar is distributing an herbal beverage called “Covid Organics” throughout his nation. He says it will “change the course of history.” Madagascar has 26 million people, about half the population of either Spain or Italy, but so far, it has zero deaths from Covid-19 . It has reported over a hundred cases of the virus, so the virus has clearly reached this island nation, but it has not spread significantly and again, absolutely no deaths reported.

Madagascan President Andry Rajoelina gave the official launch to a herbal
    tea claimed to prevent and cure coronavirus

One would think that official from the World Health Organization and the Gates Foundation would be on a plane to Madagascar to see if this is really true. One would think the journalists of the world would be delving into the situation even further and trying to get more information, even if they can not travel. But ...

Quote The World Health Organization (WHO) says there is no proof of a cure for Covid-19 after Madagascar's president launched a herbal coronavirus "cure".

The country's national medical academy (Anamem) has also cast doubt on the efficacy of Andry Rajoelina's touted prevention and remedy.

It said it had the potential to damage people's health as its "scientific evidence had not been established".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52374250
    Scientific proof of either medications and natural remedies can be tested by giving them to a sample of the population. Some times hundred and thousands of people receiving the substance are required to prove efficacy, but in this case we have 26 million people, all of them alive, and there isn’t the slightest bit of interest in this by the main stream media or by the White House Coronavirus Task Force, or by any other agency that has decision making authority for tens of millions of people.

So it should be clear that the people in power who make health decisions are not concerned about the ill effects of 5G, or GMO foods, they also are not concerned about deaths from COVID-19, because if they were, they would be investigating other option besides vaccines. They are only interested in our problems when they see a solution that can give them more money and power and you and me less.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th May 2020), Constance (4th May 2020), DeeMetrios (5th May 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th May 2020), Elainie (5th May 2020), Eva2 (2nd October 2021), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (5th May 2020), Ivanhoe (7th May 2020), jaybee (22nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), JRS (9th May 2020), Matthew (7th December 2022), muxfolder (2nd October 2021), Open Minded Dude (2nd October 2021), Philippe (5th May 2020), Rosemarie (5th May 2020), shaberon (5th May 2020), Sophocles (4th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th May 2020), Violet3 (8th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Default Re: Madagascar may have solved the Covid 19 problem and the world’s media fail to notice.

Just a quick search reveals some interesting info about this.

"Baptised Covid-Organics, the tonic is derived from artemisia - a plant with proven efficacy in treating malaria - as well as other indigenous herbs."Madagascar hands out 'miracle' coronavirus cure as it lifts lockdown

Apparently, artemisia is another anti-malarial herb:
    "Artemisinin (from Artemisia annua) and derivatives are a group of compounds with the most rapid action of all current agents used to treat malaria.[10] Treatments containing an artemisinin derivative (artemisinin-combination therapies) are now standard treatment worldwide for malaria caused by Plasmodium falciparum."
    Artemisia (genus)
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (2nd October 2021), Constance (4th May 2020), DeeMetrios (5th May 2020), Elainie (5th May 2020), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (5th May 2020), Ioneo (5th May 2020), Ivanhoe (7th May 2020), jaybee (22nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), Kryztian (5th May 2020), norman (5th May 2020), Philippe (5th May 2020), shaberon (5th May 2020), silvanelf (4th May 2020), Sophocles (4th May 2020), Violet3 (8th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: Madagascar may have solved the Covid 19 problem and the world’s media fail to notice.

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Pretty hard to make a cure for something that doesn't exist, wouldn't you say?

The virus is a hoax.
    I hear you.

Questions I want to ask are:

Are the people in Madagascar suffering in this country? eg. poverty, heavily polluted air and waterways, disease, trauma, etc.

Could the herb be strengthening peoples immune systems/microbiome and acting as a detox?

Could the herb be acting as a placebo affect - giving people peace of mind? Think about fear being the mind killer?

Mod Note: Just a quick note, several posts were moved to the Covid19: There's very little danger: Covid19 may not exist at all. thread, so if some posts (like this one) seem to reference something that's not there or appear missing altogether, that's why.
    Last edited by Sarah Rainsong; 8th May 2020 at 13:24.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

ClearWater (5th May 2020), DeeMetrios (5th May 2020), jaybee (22nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), Kryztian (5th May 2020), Philippe (5th May 2020), shaberon (5th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (5th May 2020), Violet3 (8th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Just some quick information on Artemisia annua, or Sweet Annie or Sweet Wormwood as it's more commonly known here in the U.S.:

Plants For A Future - Artemisia annua - L
    Quote Qing Ho, better known in the West as sweet wormwood, is a traditional Chinese herbal medicine. An aromatic anti-bacterial plant, recent research has shown that it destroys malarial parasites, lowers fevers and checks bleeding. It is often used in the Tropics as an affordable and effective anti-malarial. The leaves are antiperiodic, antiseptic, digestive, febrifuge. An infusion of the leaves is used internally to treat fevers, colds, diarrhoea etc. Externally, the leaves are poulticed onto nose bleeds, boils and abscesses. The leaves are harvested in the summer, before the plant comes into flower, and are dried for later use. The plant contains artemisinin, this substance has proved to be a dramatically effective anti-malarial against multi-drug resistant Plasmodium spp. Clinical trials have shown it to be 90% effective and more successful than standard drugs. In a trial of 2000 patients, all were cured of the disease. The seeds are used in the treatment of flatulence, indigestion and night sweats.
    Also, I found this interesting. Unfortunately, I can't link this as it's part of a paid subscription to an herbalist information site:
    Quote Artemisia annua was one of more than 100 plant species tested in Project 523 (Su & Miller, 2015) and became the most powerful and effective antimalarial herb to date; interestingly, head researcher Tu Youyou reviewed a traditional recipe from a text entitled, Emergency Prescriptions Kept up One’s Sleeve, which gave her the idea to lower the temperature used during the extraction method (Graziose et al., 2010). By 1972, an extract of A. annua, known as qinghaosu or artemisinin, was shown effective in human cases of malaria (Su & Miller, 2015). Now, Artemisinin-based Combination Therapies (ACTs) are approved and favored by the World Health Organization as first-line treatment for malaria (WHO, 2018).
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Constance (5th May 2020), DeeMetrios (5th May 2020), Eva2 (5th May 2020), Ewan (2nd October 2021), gini (5th May 2020), Ivanhoe (7th May 2020), jaybee (22nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), Kryztian (5th May 2020), onevoice (3rd October 2021), shaberon (5th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (5th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    I hear you.

Questions I want to ask are:

Are the people in Madagascar suffering in this country? eg. poverty, heavily polluted air and waterways, disease, trauma, etc.

Could the herb be strengthening peoples immune systems/microbiome and acting as a detox?

Could the herb be acting as a placebo affect - giving people peace of mind? Think about fear being the mind killer?

In some quick reading, I'm finding some interesting stuff! I've never researched Sweet Annie before. So here's some more information on it.

Also, consider that one of the most effective (though maligned) treatments for COVID19 is an anti-malaria drug! And Sweet Annie appears to be the herb of choice for malaria.

Here's more from my online herbal resource:
    Quote Artemisinin is a sesquiterpene lactone, which is a characteristic constituent of plants in the Asteraceae family (Ganora, 2009) and is distinguishable by an endoperoxide bridge, a peroxide group (-O-O-) that forms a link between 2 atoms that are both part of a larger molecule. This endoperoxide bridge gives the plant its antimalarial activity (Cui & Su, 2009) by releasing virulent free radicals once it penetrates the plasmodia (Meshnick et al., 1996). Sesquiterpene lactones primarily have anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antibacterial, and antiparasitic properties. They also act as digestive stimulants, increasing the production and release of bile from the liver, which relates back to this herb’s traditional use to improve digestion (Ganora, 2009). So yes, Constance, these actions listed here could certainly help to enhance the immune system (anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial) and also strengthen the microbiome (antiparastic, digestive stimulants).
    Last edited by Sarah Rainsong; 5th May 2020 at 01:08.
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Constance (5th May 2020), DeeMetrios (5th May 2020), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (5th May 2020), Ivanhoe (7th May 2020), jaybee (22nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), Kryztian (5th May 2020), shaberon (5th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (5th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    Just a quick search reveals some interesting info about this.

"Baptised Covid-Organics, the tonic is derived from artemisia - a plant with proven efficacy in treating malaria - as well as other indigenous herbs."Madagascar hands out 'miracle' coronavirus cure as it lifts lockdown

Apparently, artemisia is another anti-malarial herb:
    [...]
    See this post
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 5th May 2020 at 14:02.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

DeeMetrios (5th May 2020), jaybee (22nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), Sarah Rainsong (8th May 2020), shaberon (5th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (5th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Intuitively back in Feb when I got ill (and the antibody place I was tested at was given a warning for false test so I am now unsure of my negative antoibody result) I put myself on artemisinin along with other anti parasitic herbs because it hit me in the GI prior to the cough.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th May 2020), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (5th May 2020), jaybee (22nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), Kryztian (5th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th May 2020), shaberon (5th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (5th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,495 times in 4,009 posts

The main ingredient is related to but different from what we call Wormwood.

There is a company already producing A. annua since China already found it to be the second-best treatment of the 2005 SARS.

The government here believes it is the best treatment for Amoebae.

It's against the law to say you have a cure though. Since Madagascar may not have this law, this may not bother them. The actual president is distributing organics. How do you get there?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th May 2020), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (5th May 2020), jaybee (22nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), Kryztian (5th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This study indicates that the whole plant (WP), that is the dried leaves--not a tea or infusion, is best.
    Dried whole-plant Artemisia annua slows evolution of malaria drug resistance and overcomes resistance to artemisinin
    A few snippets from the above article:
    Quote Here we show that using the whole plant (Artemisia annua) from which artemisinin is derived can overcome parasite resistance and is actually more resilient to evolution of parasite resistance; i.e., parasites take longer to evolve resistance, thus increasing the effective life span of the therapy...

In 2012, we demonstrated the efficacy of the whole plant (WP)—not a tea, not an infusion—as a malaria therapy and found it to be more effective than a comparable dose of pure artemisinin in a rodent malaria model...

We demonstrated the efficacy of the whole A. annua plant as a malaria therapy and found it to be more effective than a comparable dose of pure artemisinin in a rodent malaria model (9). WHO has cautioned against use of nonpharmaceutical sources of artemisinin because of the risk of delivering subtherapeutic doses that could exacerbate the resistance problem (10). This warning is valid given the low artemisinin content of juice extractions, teas, and infusion preparations of plant material used for most nonpharmaceutical plant-based therapies. However, the Whole Plant (WP) A. annua therapy that we have tested is not an extraction, a tea, or an infusion, but is based on oral consumption of the dried leaves of the whole plant. Based on our proof of principle in a rodent model, we postulate that with further development WP might provide a more abundant and affordable source of artemisinin-based therapy by eliminating the need for artemisinin extraction during manufacture.
    Following that, consider this report: Patients with drug-resistant malaria cured by plant therapy
    Quote The 18 patients, ranging in age from 14 months to 60 years, did not respond to the standard ACT treatment, and all lapsed into severe malaria, defined by symptoms that can include loss of consciousness, respiratory distress, convulsions, and pulmonary edema. One patient, a five-year-old child, became comatose. All were then treated with intravenously administered artesunate, the frontline medication for severe malaria, but again they showed no improvement.

As a last resort, doctors turned to dried-leaf Artemisia (DLA), a therapy developed and extensively studied by Weathers and her team at WPI. After five days of treatment with tablets made from only the dried and powered leaves of Artemisia (which has been prepared and analyzed using methods developed by Weathers and postdoctoral fellow Melissa Towler), all 18 patients fully recovered. Laboratory tests showed they had no parasites remaining in their blood. (Weathers noted more than 100 other drug-resistant patients also have been successfully treated with DLA tablets.)
    So it appears that it's important to use the whole plant, and not simply a tea or extract.

Also keep in mind that plant constituents can vary according to how and where they're grown, and this can affect their therapeutic efficacy. And if you're looking for tablets, you might want to make sure it's from a reputable company. (These two people apparently took tablets that didn't work for them.)

Nonetheless, I'm happy that I included Sweet Annie (artemisia annua) among the seeds I ordered this year for my medicinal herb garden.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2020), ClearWater (8th May 2020), Ewan (2nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (8th May 2020), jaybee (22nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), JRS (9th May 2020), Kryztian (8th May 2020), shaberon (8th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,949 times in 2,388 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Andry Rajoelina, the president of Madagascar is distributing an herbal beverage called “Covid Organics” throughout his nation. He says it will “change the course of history.” Madagascar has 26 million people, about half the population of either Spain or Italy, but so far, it has zero deaths from Covid-19 . It has reported over a hundred cases of the virus, so the virus has clearly reached this island nation, but it has not spread significantly and again, absolutely no deaths reported.

Madagascan President Andry Rajoelina gave the official launch to a herbal
    tea claimed to prevent and cure coronavirus

One would think that official from the World Health Organization and the Gates Foundation would be on a plane to Madagascar to see if this is really true. One would think the journalists of the world would be delving into the situation even further and trying to get more information, even if they can not travel. But ...

Quote The World Health Organization (WHO) says there is no proof of a cure for Covid-19 after Madagascar's president launched a herbal coronavirus "cure".

The country's national medical academy (Anamem) has also cast doubt on the efficacy of Andry Rajoelina's touted prevention and remedy.

It said it had the potential to damage people's health as its "scientific evidence had not been established".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52374250
    Scientific proof of either medications and natural remedies can be tested by giving them to a sample of the population. Some times hundred and thousands of people receiving the substance are required to prove efficacy, but in this case we have 26 million people, all of them alive, and there isn’t the slightest bit of interest in this by the main stream media or by the White House Coronavirus Task Force, or by any other agency that has decision making authority for tens of millions of people.

So it should be clear that the people in power who make health decisions are not concerned about the ill effects of 5G, or GMO foods, they also are not concerned about deaths from COVID-19, because if they were, they would be investigating other option besides vaccines. They are only interested in our problems when they see a solution that can give them more money and power and you and me less.
    Just a gentle as 16 months ago many current visitors will not notice it.

The post above offers some very thought provoking questions.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Brigantia (2nd October 2021), gini (22nd December 2022), gord (2nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd October 2021), jaybee (22nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022), Kryztian (3rd October 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

Many of the substances mentioned above are anti parasitic.

This conversation is about parasites being either not recognised for their role in health issues or being a well buried secret the-powers-that-be have kept to themselves.

We usually think of parasites as being bug-like things that are not very common in 1st world countries, but we should shift scale down to micro and nano scale parasites ( natural ones, never mind artificial ones ).

This ONE Secret Threatens the ENTIRE Medical Industrial Complex
    Man in America - Published December 18, 2022

notice: the interviewee sells anti parasitic products.

https://rumble.com/v21bcd6-this-one-...l-complex.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1yp7gc/?pub=4
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ewan (22nd December 2022), gini (22nd December 2022), jaybee (22nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Many of the substances mentioned above are anti parasitic.

This conversation is about parasites being either not recognised for their role in health issues or being a well buried secret the-powers-that-be have kept to themselves.

We usually think of parasites as being bug-like things that are not very common in 1st world countries, but we should shift scale down to micro and nano scale parasites ( natural ones, never mind artificial ones ).

{video snipped - see above}
    thanks - I'm going to watch the video later...

It makes logical sense that viruses are teeny tiny (nano sized) parasites - getting into the body and living there until killed off and removed by our natural immune defences...

Maybe they are swirling around in the gasses like shoals of fish swim in the sea and this is how they spread when we breath a concentrated number of them into our lungs - then they spread around the cells of the body and make a home in us until sorted out...

Life forms (including us) on this planet and dimension seem to be parasitic in nature so this would just be taking it down to it's smallest (nano) form - I've seen viruses described as teetering on the edge of life but I'm thinking that they are alive like we are alive (in this dimension of existence) or they wouldn't be able to interact with our bodies like they do -

No wonder 'they' were determined to get hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin out of the picture because as anti parasitic medications they threatened the whole 'project'... ie. they killed off the (gas/air based) parasites and so prevented emergency use authorization of the injections...sold to the public as vaccines...

Wormwood Artemisia would be a substitute for hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin that everyone can cultivate if they can get the seeds - I bought some seeds off ebay a couple of years ago and grew some in a pot in the garden and dried the plant before it flowered - then the next year it all grew again so it must have mostly arisen from the roots or perhaps a bit of it flowered and seeded - not sure... as it did well in a pot (the first year in a small plastic greenhouse but then just in the garden) it could probably be grown in a pot indoors..?...maybe on a cool window ledge or in a window box...
    Last edited by jaybee; 22nd December 2022 at 10:36.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Ewan (22nd December 2022), gini (22nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ewan (22nd December 2022), gini (22nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread