+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Imagine A Real "Sanctuary Country" for Millions of Conspiracy Researchers!

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Imagine A Real "Sanctuary Country" for Millions of Conspiracy Researchers!

I agree we need to come together, in a way we never have before - or at least not for a very long time.

I want my time to be mine and my best energies to be expended towards my interests. I want to work far less if at all for the man...and work far more for my family and friends and my community.

I want to live and work with those I love and cherish. I want my family all around me not dispersed far and wide.

I want to see happy smiling faces shining with the light of freedom and fulfillment when I walk down the street.

I want to hear of prosperity and hopes and dreams becoming reality for all the people.

I want peace and health and abundance.

I want the untamed to remain that way and the wild to stay wild - I want animals to live without fear of humans.

I want a clean world, with pure air and pure water and unspoiled lands.

I want all life and humanity to thrive!

I want our ancestors to be proud of us...and those that come after to be grateful to us.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (21st April 2021), Constance (20th April 2021), ExomatrixTV (15th November 2021), Hym (20th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: Imagine A Real "Sanctuary Country" for Millions of Conspiracy Researchers!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 00:58.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (23rd April 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th June 2021), Hym (20th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3