1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Default Re: PLANDEMIC: Virologist Dr Judy Mikovits Speaks Out

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    I don't get how a decades old cover-up, probably the result of disproportionate representation of insurance lobbyists on the board of the CDC, has anything to do with the current virus. Or that a straight line can be drawn from that to implicating Fauci in a current cover up. Maybe. Maybe not. It's murky.

If Mikovitz is correct about vaccinations, it is that a mistake occurred and that a subsequent cover up was initiated, years ago. It's a lot to unpack and I don't have the medical expertise to evaluate it, like everybody else here.

Mikovitz is really intriguing though. Her conclusions about CFS shouldn't be overlooked. But she extends it really far, to include autism, Lou Gehrig's disease, etc... and imho, without supporting strong evidence. But again. Hard to evaluate.
    AutumnW, Have you listened to the above podcast or read the book Plague of Corruption?

Attachment 43555
    I have CFS, read Osler's Web, try to keep current. I can't evaluate these claims because I am not a microbiologist. It has always seemed to me that there is a cover up and she may be absolutely correct in her conclusions. That's all I get from her podcast. You would not believe the kinds of potential scenarios I run through my mind though. Put it this way....if I get this virus, I have this intuition that it flat out kills me, or I skate through it without any problems at all, because CFS, may confer some kind of advantage, immunologically. This is pure intuition that can be completely freaking wrong though!!

I have read hundreds, possibly thousands of synopses of studies as to cause of CFS and most have proposed different causes. They are all very compelling to someone like me, who has no advanced degrees. Mikovitz' initially seemed more convincing than the others, but...for those who are curious as to the cause, it might be wise to go through opinions of her work, by experts in the field who do not appear to be operating with a conflict of interest, like Dr. Byron Hyde. I will try to find a link.

I think what leaves me jaded is sifting through so many conflicting opinions over the years. They can't all be right.
    I totally hear you, AutumnW. It is all very convoluted and I think some of that is likely intentional. I have a MS and PhD in biology, although my main focus was not microbiology, and it is still somewhat confounding.

BTW, the podcast I referenced above is not hers, the Plandemic trailer is. You might want to give it a listen, I found it fascinating.. very well done. It’s also a very engaging listen. CFS is a devastating illness, i greatly respect you, AutumnW, and your keen wit!!

With Love,

Ken
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Franny (17th May 2020), Gwin Ru (10th May 2020), Reinhard (10th May 2020), Tintin (10th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (10th May 2020), XelNaga (11th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

YouTube deletes video 'Plandemic' with Dr. Mikovits accusing Dr. Fauci of corruption and suppression

Jim Hoft
    Gateway Pundit
    Wed, 06 May 2020 12:35 UTC

Dr. Mikovitz

In late April we reported on the little known story is how Dr. Fauci ruined the career of a brilliant young doctor who blew the whistle on the harmful consequences attributed to vaccines.

Dr. Judy Mikovits was a brilliant young doctor with a promising career, until she discovered what she considered to be harmful consequences with vaccines. After she came out with her warnings, she was jailed for identifying the link between vaccines and chronic diseases.

In the first part of the video below, Dr. Mikovits explains how she was jailed for speaking out about her concerns.

Bobby Kennedy Jr. was on a podcast recently where he dropped some bombs about the perils of vaccinations. In his interview he also discussed Dr. Mikovits in depth and how her boss Tony Fauci had her fired and destroyed her. At the 109:00 minute mark, Kennedy shares the following:

[click here for audio]

But now YouTube is deleting the video of Dr. Mikovits attacking Dr. Tony Fauci.
    The original video was taken down.

** Plandemic movie is still available online: https://plandemicmovie.com/

YouTube CEO Susan Wojkicki recently told CNN the social media giant would not allow information that goes against the World Health Organization. Far left YouTube wants to control what you can see and read.

Obviously, this video attacking Dr. Fauci is not approved by the elites controlling the information to the masses.
    Judy A. Mikovits PhD @DrJudyAMikovits

Yay! President Trump listened to my words! We got word @realDonaldTrump watched the entire interview including THIS!
    Watch full interview at: @TinaAguayoTV

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QZPrUb0AcKw …
    #PlagueOfCorruption #fauci #coronavirus #covid19

11:44 PM - May 4, 2020
    Related:

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Forest Denizen (10th May 2020), Franny (17th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th May 2020), Mike Gorman (10th May 2020), Reinhard (10th May 2020), Savannah (16th August 2020), Tintin (10th May 2020), XelNaga (11th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Thank you Ken, The feelings are mutual. I don't have a phd or an MS, but I do have a BD--brain damage. I have listened to one podcast with J. Mikovits. I guess I should listen to this one.

Apparently there was a dude implicated in the Kennedy assassination, David Ferry, who was trying to weaponize cancer in his tiny apartment sometime in the sixties by inducing it in mice. He was definitely a player in covert operations. I will try to get some info on this. Quite fascinating.

What might have happened is Mikovitz may not have been altogether right or wrong in her conclusions, but she may have inadvertantly stumbled backward into a biowarfare aspect of xmrv, through her studies. Thus the over reaction to her work.

This interview of author outlines it a bit. The story is so weird and unbelievable and serendipitous, it just might hold some truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbMpivbkV0o

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Forest Denizen (10th May 2020), Franny (17th May 2020), Gwin Ru (10th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th May 2020), Mike Gorman (10th May 2020), Reinhard (10th May 2020), Salv8tion (10th May 2020), Tintin (11th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.: “The Truth about Anthony Fauci Featuring Dr. Judy Mikovits”

Judy Mikovits / Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. on 2020-05-02

“Judy Mikovits is Among Her Generation’s Most Accomplished Scientists.”
    RFK, Jr.: Judy Mikovits is among her generation’s most accomplished scientists. She joined NIH in 1980 as a Postdoctoral Scholar in Molecular Virology at the National Cancer Institute. Dr. Mikovits began a 20-year collaboration with Frank Ruscetti, a pioneer in the field of human retro virology.

She helped Dr Russetti isolate the HIV virus + link it to #AIDS in 1983. Her NIH boss Anthony Fauci delayed publication of that critical paper for 6 months to let his protégé Robert Gallo replicate, publish and claim credit. The delay in mass HIV testing let AIDS further spread around the globe + helped Fauci win promotion to director NIAID.

In 2006, Dr Mikovits became director of Whittemore Peterson Institute for Neuro-Immune Disease + collaborated with Dr Ruscetti searching for the cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome which suddenly became epidemic in the 1980s. The male dominated medical community dismissed CFS as psychosomatic “yuppie flu” caused when fragile females cracked in corporate jobs.

Dr. Mikovits discovered that 67% of affected women carried a virus—called Xenotropic Murine Leukemia related Virus—that appeared in healthy women only 4% of the time. XMRV is also associated with prostate, breast, ovarian cancers, leukemia, and multiple myeloma.

Many women with XMRV bore children with autism. In 2009, Drs. Mikovits and Ruscetti published their explosive findings in the journal Science. But the question remained: How was XMRV getting into people? Other researchers linked the first CFS outbreak to a polio vaccine given to doctors and nurses that resulted in the “1934 Los Angeles County Hospital Epidemic.”

That vaccine was cultivated on pulverized mouse brains. Retroviruses from dead animals can survive in cell lines and permanently contaminate vaccines. Dr Mikovits’ studies suggested that the XMRV Virus was present in the MMR, Polio + Encephalitis vaccines given to American children + soldiers.

Dr Fauci ordered Mikovits to keep her mouth shut. When she refused, he illegally confiscated her work books and hard drives, drove her from government work + blackballed her from receiving NIH grants ending her science career. XMRV remains in American vaccines.

By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
    ChildrensHealthDefense.org/sign-up

By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Chairman, Children’s Health Defense
    Dr. Mikovits joined NIH in 1980 as a Postdoctoral Scholar in Molecular Virology at the National Cancer Institute and began a 20-year collaboration with Frank Ruscetti, a pioneer in the field of human retro virology. She helped Dr Russetti isolate the HIV virus and link it to #AIDS in 1983.

Her NIH boss Anthony Fauci delayed publication of that critical paper for 6 months to let his protégé Robert Gallo replicate, publish and claim credit. The delay in mass HIV testing let AIDS further spread around the globe and helped Fauci win promotion to director NIAID.

In 2006, Dr Mikovits became director of Whittemore Peterson Institute for Neuro-Immune Disease and collaborated with Dr Ruscetti searching for the cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome which suddenly became epidemic in the 1980s.

The male dominated medical community dismissed CFS as psychosomatic “yuppie flu” caused when fragile females cracked in corporate jobs.

Dr. Mikovits discovered that 67% of affected women carried a virus—called Xenotropic Murine Leukemia related Virus—that appeared in healthy women only 4% of the time.

XMRV is also associated with prostate, breast, ovarian cancers, leukemia, and multiple myeloma. Many women with XMRV bore children with autism.

In 2009, Drs. Mikovits and Ruscetti published their explosive findings in the journal Science. But the question remained: how was XMRV getting into people?

Other researchers linked the first CFS outbreak to a polio vaccine given to doctors and nurses that resulted in the “1934 Los Angeles County Hospital Epidemic.” That vaccine was cultivated on pulverized mouse brains. Retroviruses from dead animals can survive in cell lines and permanently contaminate vaccines.

Dr Mikovits’ studies suggested that the XMRV Virus was present in the MMR, Polio and Encephalitis vaccines given to American children and soldiers. XMRV is so hazardous that the mere presence of mouse tissue in a laboratory can contaminate other tissues in the same room.

Dr Fauci ordered Mikovits to keep her mouth shut. When she refused, he illegally confiscated her work books and hard drives, drove her from government work and blackballed her from receiving NIH grants ending her science career. XMRV remains in American vaccines.

Video Transcript

The Truth About Fauci, featuring Judy Mikovits, Joint PhD in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, George Washington University; Postdoctoral Scholar in Molecular Virology National Cancer Institute; Research Director of Whittemore Peterson Institute for Neuro-Immune Disease and target of Anthony Fauci—Twice.

In Washington DC Fauci’s tactics are an open secret. Intimidation. Bullying. And reckless disregard for the health and safety of the American people.

Dr. Judy Mikovits was one of the most skilled scientists of her generation. She had a 20-year collaboration with Frank Ruscetti, a pioneer in the field of human retro virology.

The first Fauci episode:
    Mikovits: I took a job at the National Cancer Institute. I was under the direction of Frank Ruscetti. I isolated HIV from blood and saliva confirming Dr. Luc Montagnier’s earlier isolation and description of HIV as a possible causative agent of AIDS. I refused to do that because it’s unethical.

And then, Anthony Fauci intervened.

Mikovits: When Frank Ruscetti was out of town, I received a call from Dr. Fauci and he demanded that I give him our manuscript on the isolation and confirmation of HIV, while it was still in press. I refused to do that because it’s unethical. These manuscripts are confidential and only authors can give him a copy.

Dr. Mikovits’ standards of ethics and moral courage are unparalleled.

Mikovits: He threatened to fire me for insubordination but still I refused. It’s unethical.

Mikovits: When Frank Ruscetti returned a few weeks later, he gave the manuscript to Dr. Fauci, and Dr. Fauci purposely delayed the publication of our manuscript in order that his crony, Dr. Robert Gallo, could copy our work and submit a competing manuscript and get it into press before ours.

On May 4, 1984, Dr. Robert Gallo famously published a series of papers demonstrating that a retrovirus he’d isolated was the cause of AIDS.

Appropriating her work wasn’t the worst of it. This delayed the development of testing and spread the HIV epidemic through the world, killing millions.

Driven by greed and cronyism, Anthony Fauci—”America’s Doctor”—is directly responsible for the further spread of HIV throughout the world.

Rather than being punished for his actions, six months later he was appointed Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases–a position he still holds today.

The second Fauci episode:
    Mikovits: In 2006 I co-founded and developed the first neuroimmune disease institute to study the cause and treatments of chronic fatigue syndrome.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome became epidemic in the 1980s. Doctors dismissed the ailment as psychosomatic “yuppie flu.” CFS primarily struck women. The medical community assumed they were physically and emotionally fragile and cracked under the pressure of corporate jobs.

Dr. Mikovits discovered that 67% of women affected with CFS carried a mouse virus–called XMRV– Xenotropic Murine Leukemia related Virus–that appeared in healthy women only 4% of the time. XMRV is also associated with cancers like prostate, breast, ovarian, leukemia, and multiple myeloma. Many women with XMRV go on to have children with autism.

In 2009, Drs. Mikovits and Ruscetti published their explosive findings in the journal Science. But the question remained: how was XMRV getting into people?

Mikovits: Then in 2011, our research strongly suggested that it entered the human virome through a contaminated blood supply and vaccines.

Other researchers linked the first CFS outbreak to a polio vaccine given to doctors and nurses that resulted in the “1934 Los Angeles County Hospital Epidemic.” That vaccine was cultivated on pulverized mouse brains. Retroviruses from dead animals can survive in cell lines and permanently contaminate vaccines.

Retroviruses from those dead animals can survive in cell lines and permanently contaminate the vaccines.

XMRV is so hazardous that the mere presence of mouse tissue in a laboratory can contaminate other tissues in the same room.

Dr. Mikovits’ studies suggested XMRV is present in the MMR and polio vaccines given to American children and the Japanese encephalitis vaccine given to military personnel.

The dangers of mouse brain derived vaccines are now widely acknowledged.
    “… mouse brain derived vaccine has been associated with serious allergic and neurologic adverse events.” –American Academy of Pediatrics
    Mikovits: We recognized that this mouse retrovirus was causing an alarming national health crisis. That is if the blood supply and vaccines were heavily contaminated with mouse retroviruses of many strains.

As Dr. Mikovits and her team prepared to sound the alarm, Dr. Fauci used his power to silence her.

Mikovits: What Tony Fauci, Ian Lipkin and Harold Varmus did was pressure me to be silent and withdraw our manuscript. I refused again.

Anthony Fauci gave his own career and the vaccine program priority above the health and safety of all Americans.

Mikovits: When I refused to be silent, Dr. Fauci stepped in and ordered that my computers and notebooks be confiscated and orchestrated the retraction of our Science paper.

Dr. Fauci abused his power and misused his office.

Published by CHD

The 21st Century

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (20th May 2020), DeDukshyn (13th May 2020), Forest Denizen (10th May 2020), Franny (17th May 2020), greybeard (10th May 2020), Holly Lindin (6th June 2020), Reinhard (10th May 2020), Tintin (11th May 2020), XelNaga (11th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,674 posts

Quote Posted by Salv8tion (here)
    Its also an extremely tall/next to impossible order to prove that the top medical institutions for the past 40+ years have been suppressing non profitable cures without mountains of evidence and corroborating witnesses (almost would need a senate level trial to accomplish this goal).
    There actually is mountains of evidence. And plenty of whistle-blowers and honest (or just aware, to be fair) doctors who have spoken out. The evidence gets buried in blackout and the the whistle-blowers are silenced and discredited. For a start, I recommend the following book:

World Without Cancer, by G.Edward Griffin.

Regards,

T Smith

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Elainie (10th May 2020), Forest Denizen (10th May 2020), Franny (17th May 2020), greybeard (10th May 2020), Gwin Ru (10th May 2020), Holly Lindin (6th June 2020), Mike Gorman (10th May 2020), Reinhard (10th May 2020), Salv8tion (10th May 2020), Tintin (10th May 2020), wondering (12th May 2020), XelNaga (11th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Dr Mikovits has made her book Plague of Corruption completely FREE. Not a smart move if her testimony was just a marketing stunt...

link to pdf: https://files.catbox.moe/3lxs66.pdf

https://lbry.tv/@random:64/Plague-of...on-Milkovits:6
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Akasha (20th August 2020), Alan (10th May 2020), ClearWater (10th May 2020), Eligos (18th May 2020), Forest Denizen (10th May 2020), Franny (17th May 2020), Gwin Ru (10th May 2020), happyuk (11th May 2020), Holly Lindin (6th June 2020), JRS (18th May 2020), norman (10th May 2020), Reinhard (10th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th May 2020), T Smith (10th May 2020), Tintin (10th May 2020), wondering (12th May 2020), XelNaga (11th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Conversation

Henry Makow @HenryMakow

Dr. Judy Mikovits has made her book available for free to all to read.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bVMDuN9w8dPmZ0lHwwpzucpiXKD2TsCL/view

1:53 PM · May 10, 2020·Twitter Web App
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Google's answer when trying to download the PDF:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
    Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

© 2020 Google - Help - Privacy & Terms
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One still can read the book on line (338 pages)...

PS: I was working on my post while Star Mariner posted his... kudos!
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 10th May 2020 at 14:04.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alan (10th May 2020), Forest Denizen (10th May 2020), JRS (18th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th May 2020), norman (10th May 2020), Reinhard (10th May 2020), Tintin (10th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Conversation

Henry Makow @HenryMakow

Dr. Judy Mikovits has made her book available for free to all to read.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bVMDuN9w8dPmZ0lHwwpzucpiXKD2TsCL/view

1:53 PM · May 10, 2020·Twitter Web App

Google's answer when trying to download the PDF:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
    Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

© 2020 Google - Help - Privacy & Terms
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One still can read the book on line (338 pages)...

PS: I was working on my post while Star Mariner posted his... kudos!
    I was just able to download it at the second link posted by Star Mariner, above. Here it is again:

https://lbry.tv/@random:64/Plague-of...on-Milkovits:6
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Franny (17th May 2020), Gwin Ru (10th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th May 2020), Reinhard (10th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th May 2020), Tintin (11th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The well-known hazards of coronavirus vaccines

Dr. Joseph Mercola
    Mercola.com
    Sun, 10 May 2020 00:01 UTC

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.,1 son of Sen. and Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of U.S. President John F. Kennedy, both of whom were tragically murdered, has continued in the footsteps of these famously courageous men by standing up for the truth.

He co-founded Waterkeeper Alliance — the world's largest clean water advocacy group — and provides legal counsel for the Natural Resources Defense Council, which help protect organic producers. He has also fought legal battles on behalf of the Informed Consent Action Network, founded by Del Bigtree, and chairs the board of directors of the Children's Health Defense.2

Kennedy wrote a brilliant foreword to Judy Mikovits' book "Plague of Corruption," in which he quotes his father saying, "Moral courage is the rarest species of bravery ... rarer than the physical courage of soldiers in battle or great intelligence." His father believed "moral courage was one of the most vital qualities required to change the world," Kennedy says.

While Kennedy was referring to Mikovits' moral courage, the same can be said for Kennedy himself, whose career as an environmental attorney and activist is built on defending those who cannot defend themselves.

This includes children who are being harmed by vaccines that have yet to be tested for safety, especially when given in combination with other vaccines. In September 2018, Kennedy proved the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) violated its mandate for safer childhood vaccines as stipulated in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Act.3

What Happened to Trump's Vaccine Safety Commission?

When President Trump was elected, he contacted Kennedy and asked him to run his Vaccine Safety Commission. Unfortunately, the Safety Commission never got off the ground:
    "I agreed to do it, but immediately after that, Pfizer wrote a $1 million check to his inauguration committee. He then appointed a Pfizer lobbyist, Alex Azar, to run the HHS, and he handpicked a Pfizer insider, Scott Gottlieb, to run the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. As soon as they got in there, they shut down the Vaccine Safety Commission and any other questioning of vaccines," Kennedy says.

"I think a lot of people were telling him, 'You shouldn't be doing this,' and [Bill] Gates was one of them. But I think once he took the money from Pfizer and put in their guys, [the commission] was dead in the water."

Coronavirus Vaccine Development Has Failed for Decades

Kennedy goes on to share some of his insights and take on what Judy discusses in her book, the potential relationship between the flu vaccine and COVID-19, and his views on the COVID-19 vaccines currently being fast-tracked. With regard to the COVID-19 vaccine, he says:
    We're all waiting for a vaccine, and if they come up with a vaccine and they've actually done real safety testing on it, and the vaccine works, I would be happy to have the vaccine. But the problem is they're not [safety] testing it at this point ...

People have tried for many years — for three decades — to create a coronavirus vaccine. The coronavirus can be super virulent, super deadly and super transmissible, or it can be mild, like a cold. The Chinese have been trying to [develop a vaccine] ... and when you try to create a vaccine, what you do is you accelerate evolution.

How to Accelerate the Evolution of a Virus

As explained by Kennedy, the way they accelerate evolution is by taking the coronavirus from the anus of the bat and replicate it in animal tissue such as pangolin kidney tissue. Next, the grown viruses are placed on feral monkey kidney cells, followed by mouse brain tissue.

Each time you transfer the virus to another animal tissue, you increase the risk of zoonotic animal virus contamination in addition to mutations. According to Kennedy, six years of evolution can be accomplished in a matter of days using this accelerated evolution process. Through this process, extremely viral forms of the virus can be rapidly created. Typically, milder forms are used to create a vaccine. As explained by Kennedy:
    You can take a mild form and give a person that mild form, and they don't really get sick. They develop the antibodies, and that's the theory [behind vaccination]. But there are reasons that they like to create those super viral forms. One is, most of the labs where they do it, like Fort Detrick in [the U.S.] and Wuhan lab in China, are not only vaccine labs but they're also military labs.

So, they want to mess around and look at these viruses that they may be able to weaponize. Not only that, the people who are creating vaccines like to create super viral forms. They give them to mice who have been genetically engineered to have a human immune system, essentially. Then they try to cure them.

Those experiments were going on in the United States until 2014. They were Dr. Anthony Fauci's projects. President Obama ordered that to stop because they had a lot of lab escape problems in 2014 from three different labs ...

Instead of stopping as he was ordered, Fauci moved those operations to the Wuhan lab in China and continued to do those experiments right up until the time that the coronavirus [pandemic occurred]. In fact, [infectious disease expert] Ian Lipkin was doing those experiments over there when [COVID-19] exploded. And I'll tell you exactly what happened because it's very suspicious.

Was SARS-CoV-2 Released to Safeguard Continued Research?

Kennedy continues telling the story of how the COVID-19 epidemic may have been generated — by releasing the virus — to ensure that dangerous coronavirus research would continue and receive fresh funding:
    When President Trump came in, Obama had an office in the White House for pandemic defense, for pandemic security. They were involved in funding [coronavirus research projects in Wuhan] through Fauci. President Trump ended all funding for that office September 20, 2019. So that was the last paycheck any of those scientists got.

On September 30 [2019], a whole lot of scientists were laid off in Wuhan. October 1 is when the first case of [COVID-19 was reported]. So, it's suspicious because it looks like there's a possibility — and I'm speculating here; I want to make that clear — but there's a possibility that somebody who lost their job in that lab ... could have released the virus.

Because, immediately, it created an instantaneous market for people with that particular skillset, which is to study how to make a coronavirus vaccine. So, you could go from unemployed to highly employed almost overnight if you released one of those microorganisms they were creating in that lab. I don't know if that happened, but that's something that needs to be [investigated].

Most Journalists Now Act as Pharmaceutical Reps

An even broader agenda appears to be the introduction of a far more authoritarian regime, along with the transfer of wealth from average people to the richest through a planned economic collapse.
    "Of course, that's speculation," Kennedy says, "and it's stuff that if we were living in a true democracy where there was a free press that was actually permitted to ask those questions and speculate on that, then we would be doing an investigation of those questions. We have a right to know and we all ought to know the answer.

Unfortunately, journalists today are no longer journalists, they're pharmaceutical reps ... You're a huge threat to them because you are not part of the pharmaceutical [establishment].

You're telling people the truth, which is that there are problems with germ theory, and that the [first line of defense] we have against illness of all kinds, including infectious disease, is a really strong immune system. And that our immune system functions in an evolution-intended [way], which is to fend off billions, hundreds of billions of infectious viruses every single day."

Coronavirus Vaccine May Be a Disaster Waiting to Happen

Kennedy goes on to summarize the history of coronavirus vaccine development, which began after three SARS epidemics had broken out, starting in early 2002.
    The first one was a natural epidemic that had moved from bats to human beings. The second two were lab-created organisms where people were experimenting with the coronavirus ... That's noncontroversial. Everybody accepts that.

The Chinese, the Americans, the Europeans all got together and said, 'We need to develop a vaccine against coronavirus.' Around 2012, they had about 30 vaccines that looked promising. They took the four best of those and ... manufactured the vaccines. They gave those vaccines to ferrets, which are the closest analogy when you're looking at lung infections in human beings.

The ferrets had an extraordinarily good antibody response, and that is the metric by which FDA licenses vaccines. Vaccines, as you know, are never tested in the field. They never give 5,000 people the vaccine, 5,000 people a placebo vaccine, and then tell them to go out and live life and watch what happens to those people. That never happens.

The way that vaccines get licensed is that FDA gives people a vaccine or the industry gives them the vaccines, and then they do a serological response [test to] see 'Did you develop in your blood antibodies to that target virus?' The ferrets developed very strong antibodies, so they thought, 'We hit the jackpot.' All four of these vaccines ... worked like a charm.

Then something terrible happened. Those ferrets were then exposed to the wild virus, and they all died. [They developed] inflammation in all their organs, their lungs stopped functioning and they died.

Then those scientists remembered that the same thing had happened in the 1960s when they tried to develop an RSV vaccine, which is an upper respiratory illness very similar to coronavirus.

At the time, they did not test it on animals. They went right to human testing. They tested it on I think about 35 children, and the same thing happened. The children developed a champion antibody response, robust, durable. It looked perfect, and then the children were exposed to the wild virus and they all became sick. Two of them died. They abandoned the vaccine. It was a big embarrassment to FDA and NIH ...

Those scientists in 2012 remembered that, and they said, 'This is the same thing that happened [back then].' So, they look closer and they realize that there are two kinds of antibodies that were being produced by the coronavirus. There are neutralizing antibodies, which are the kind you want, which fight the disease, and then there are binding antibodies.

The binding antibodies actually create a pathway for the disease in your body, and they trigger something called ... a paradoxical immune response or paradoxical immune enhancement. What that means is that it looks good until you get the disease, and then it makes the disease much, much worse ...

Coronavirus vaccines can be very dangerous, and that's why even our enemies, people who hate you and me — Peter Hotez, Paul Offit, Ian Lipkin — are all saying, 'You got to be really, really careful with this vaccine.'

Dengue Vaccine Led to Criminal Prosecution

According to Kennedy, the same thing happened in 2014 with the dengue vaccine DENVax, which Fauci owns the patent on. "They knew from the clinical trials that there was a problem with paradoxical immune response," Kennedy says, but they gave it to several hundred thousand Filipino kids anyway.

They got a great immune response from the vaccine, but those exposed to wild dengue got horribly sick and 600 of the children died. "Today, the Philippine government is prosecuting criminally a bunch of the people locally who were involved in that decision," Kennedy says.

Coronavirus Mutates Rapidly

Another problem with coronavirus vaccines is that coronaviruses mutate very rapidly. Kennedy cites a recent Chinese study4 — "Patent-Derived Mutations Impact Pathogenicity of SARS-CoV-2" — which was also reported in the New York Post5 April 21, 2020, in which they looked at the coronavirus strains found in hundreds of patients. They identified more than 30 different strains, 19 of which had previously not been seen. According to the authors:6
    Current genomic survey data suggest that single nucleotide variants (SNVs) are abundant ... Here we report functional characterizations of 11 patient-derived viral isolates, all of which have at least one mutation. Importantly, these viral isolates show significant variation in cytopathic effects and viral load, up to 270-fold differences, when infecting Vero-E6 cells.

We observed intrapersonal variation and 6 different mutations in the spike glycoprotein (S protein), including 2 different SNVs that led to the same missense mutation. Therefore, we provide direct evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 has acquired mutations capable of substantially changing its pathogenicity.
    As noted by Kennedy, the question is, if you vaccinate against one of those strains, will it protect against the rest? Or might the coronavirus act more like the influenza virus, where the vaccine will only give you a narrow band of immune response and/or might actually enhance injury from other strains?
    The World Health Organization and the British Medical Services are now saying there is no evidence that even getting an infection from the coronavirus equips you with antibodies that will protect you in the future.

They're seeing a lot of reinfection of people who got COVID-19, got better, and then got [sick from] coronavirus again. If that's true, then it's unlikely that any vaccine will work because natural infection always [gives you] a wider band immune response than a vaccine.

Flu Vaccination Increases Risk of Coronavirus Infection

Mikovits has strong beliefs on this issue, as she doesn't believe COVID-19 is due to SARS-CoV-2 alone but, rather, that the virus may serve to activate latent XMRV retroviral infection. She points out that retroviruses, not coronaviruses, are what cause the characteristic cytokine storm signature observed in COVID-19. Mikovits suspects that in people who do not have retroviral infections, SARS-CoV-2 causes no or only mild symptoms.

Like Mikovits, Kennedy cites a Pentagon study7 published in the January 10, 2020, issue of the Vaccine journal, which found you're 36% more likely to get coronavirus infection if you got the influenza vaccine in 2017 or 2018. As noted in this study, titled "Influenza Vaccination and Respiratory Virus Interference Among Department of Defense Personnel During the 2017-2018 Influenza Season":
    Receiving influenza vaccination may increase the risk of other respiratory viruses, a phenomenon known as virus interference. Test-negative study designs are often utilized to calculate influenza vaccine effectiveness.

The virus interference phenomenon goes against the basic assumption of the test-negative vaccine effectiveness study that vaccination does not change the risk of infection with other respiratory illness, thus potentially biasing vaccine effectiveness results in the positive direction.

This study aimed to investigate virus interference by comparing respiratory virus status among Department of Defense personnel based on their influenza vaccination status. Furthermore, individual respiratory viruses and their association with influenza vaccination were examined.
    Results were mixed. Interestingly enough, while seasonal influenza vaccination did not raise the risk of all respiratory infections, it was in fact "significantly associated with unspecified coronavirus (meaning it did not specifically mention SARS-CoV-2) and human metapneumovirus" (hMPV).

Those who had received a seasonal flu shot were 36% more likely to contract coronavirus infection and 51% more likely to contract hMPV infection than unvaccinated individuals.8

Looking at the symptoms list for hMPV9 is also telling, as the main symptoms include fever, sore throat and cough. The elderly and immunocompromised are at heightened risk for severe hMPV illness, the symptoms of which include difficulty breathing and pneumonia. All of these symptoms also apply for COVID-19. Again, while this study did not look at SARS-CoV-2 specifically, it did look at coronaviruses, so "It's a red flag," Kennedy says, adding:
    That study is not alone. We've found — and I've posted these on my Instagram — at least 10 other studies that say, 'If you get the flu vaccine, you're much more likely to get a non-flu respiratory viral infection.' The risk goes up, in some of those studies, about 600%. In some other of those studies, less than that — 200%, 300%, 400%.

But virtually all of these studies show that the flu vaccine actually makes you more susceptible to coronavirus, and there may be reasons for that. It's been speculated that there may be coronavirus contamination in the flu vaccines ... [or] it could be the XMRV.

You're getting that paradoxical immune response because you've been inadvertently inoculated with the coronavirus when you get the flu vaccine. So, we don't know, but the observed effect is very well documented ...

In Northern Italy, right before the outbreak of [COVID-19], there was a mass vaccination [using] a very powerful flu vaccine ... But it's anecdotal. There's no proof of [a correlation].
    Mikovits believes one of the reasons older Italians got hit so hard in northern Italy is because the vaccine given there was grown in dog kidney cells, which she claims are contaminated with coronaviruses.

Can Flu Vaccination Trigger a Positive SARS-CoV-2 Test?

What's more, Mikovits claims that anyone who has received a flu vaccine is likely to register as positive for SARS-Co-V-2 using a PCR test, for the fact that most flu vaccines in the U.S. are made in chicken cells or dog kidney cells, which her research shows are contaminated with coronaviruses. In our interview, she explained:
    [The vaccines] are grown in animal cells and ... have some of the same host viral proteins and lock and keys. As they're floating through the laboratory where they're growing large stocks of these cells, aerosolizing them, it contaminates and cross contaminates through the air ...

This is what we found in 2011. The big 'Oh my God,' was, we can't afford to retrofit our laboratories and manufacturing facilities toward biosafety level 3 and 4 to protect the lab workers who are spreading these viruses and getting infected. And now the [retroviruses] are aerosolized ... All the cell lines are contaminated ...
    Mikovits' research showed that the contamination occurred during the original creation of the cultured cell lines used to then grow the vaccine in. In other words, the cells in which many vaccines are grown are already infected. That's how the retroviruses get into the vaccine, and is then spread via injection. She doesn't believe the contamination of vaccines with retroviruses was an intentional act. But the cover-up certainly is.
    "The message of 'Plague of Corruption' is that we cannot mix animal and human tissues. Not just coronaviruses, but the infectious retroviruses [are spread this way]. We are injecting lots of animal tissue, fetal tissue, into humans, and we're creating novel viruses all the time, even within the individual or family," she says.

Could Type 1 Interferon Be Used Against SARS-CoV-2?

According to Mikovits, the existence and function of XMRVs is highly relevant as it pertains to COVID-19. There are many coronaviruses in the natural world, but according to Mikovits, they're not highly pathogenic because they don't cause this inflammatory signature of disease that suggests the immune system is out of control and causing massive cytokine storms.
    This was our work for the last four decades ... We were led down a path where we learned in 1991 that you could have HIV and never get AIDS.

If you employ the right treatment at the right time, then you stop the replication of the virus, you stop the reservoirs, you stop the immune destruction, and that could easily have been done in the case of SARS-CoV-2 with simple Type 1 interferon at a very low dose, which has 40 years of research [behind it].

I was part of the team that first used the immune therapy, a purified Type 1 interferon alpha, as a curative therapy for a leukemia. That research has proceeded for decades, [yet] the Food and Drug Administration said, 'You can't use that in preventing coronaviruses from jumping from animals [to humans].'

[Type 1 interferon] is a simple food. It's a simple spray. We have it on the shelf now, made by Merck, [yet] Merck discontinued its use. Why would you do that if that was the frontline ... prevention? Interferon alpha is your body's own best antiviral against coronaviruses and retroviruses.

Understanding Interferons

One of Mikovits' primary treatment recommendations is interferon 1 alpha, sold under brand names such as Alferon and Roferon, to shut down the replication of RNA viruses, including retroviruses and coronaviruses. She believes it might be beneficial to take twice a day for the duration of known exposure. Although a bottle costs around $600, one only needs small amounts and a bottle can treat 1,000 people for a week.

Interferon alpha Type 110,11 is a type of beneficial cytokine released by your body as one of its first line of defense against viral infections. In a nutshell, it interferes with viral replication. It's also been shown to suppress certain types of tumors. As part of your immune system, it stimulates the infected cells and those nearby to produce proteins that prevent the virus from replicating within them.

Interferon alpha and beta also help regulate your immune response. As noted in a 2018 paper12 on the dual nature of Type 1 and Type 2 interferons, "both antiviral and immunomodulatory functions are critical during virus infection to not only limit virus replication and initiate an appropriate antiviral immune response, but to also negatively regulate this response to minimize tissue damage."

Like Mikovits, Dominic Chan, a Doctor of Pharmacy who recently updated an article on interferon on Medicinenet.com., proposes using interferons against COVID-19. The earlier article, written by Eni Williams, Pharm.D. and Ph.D., before she died in 2017,13 says:14
    Interferons modulate the response of the immune system to viruses, bacteria, cancer, and other foreign substances that invade the body. Interferons do not directly kill viral or cancerous cells; they boost the immune system response and reduce the growth of cancer cells by regulating the action of several genes that control the secretion of numerous cellular proteins that affect growth ...
    She goes on to list a number of interferons that are commercially available, including Intron-A (interferon alfa-2b), Betaseron (interferon beta-1b) and many more. In April 2020, Chan added:
    Interferon beta-1a, currently in use to treat multiple sclerosis, and interferon alfa-2b are both under investigation as potential treatments for people with COVID-19 coronavirus disease ...

Interferon Beta 1a, specifically, activates macrophages that engulf antigens and natural killer cells (NK cells), a type of immune T-Cell ... The theory is, interferon may be able to make the immune system stronger by turning on dormant parts and directing them toward the defense against SARS-CoV-2's assault.
    It's worth noting the warnings, however. According to Chan, if you already have flu-like symptoms and take interferons, the symptoms are likely to get worse before they get better, as your immune system ramps up. "If someone is already on a ventilator and symptoms are about to overwhelm them, giving them an interferon-based medicine could be catastrophic," he says.

How to Make a Safe Vaccine

Mikovits also proposes a novel vaccine for weaponized viruses like this that involves the alpha interferon, small amounts of the virus and peptide T, which will block the interaction of the virus and keep your T cells from getting infected.

Unlike conventional vaccines, which are mostly injected, this would be oral and would only stimulate antibody humoral responses. Her version would also cause innate cellular immunity from the T cells.

To learn more about Mikovits' research and conclusions, see "Could Retroviruses Play a Role in COVID-19?" You'll find the full interview with her at the bottom of that article. To summarize some of the key take-home messages Mikovits delivers in that interview:

- She believes COVID-19 — the disease — is not caused by SARS-CoV-2 alone, but rather that it's the result of a combination of SARS-CoV-2 (which appears to have been manipulated to include components of HIV that destroys immune function). Previous XMRV (human gammaretroviruses) infection may facilitate SARS-CoV-2 to express the COVID-19 illness.

Put another way, COVID-19 may be initiated by SARS-CoV-2, but dependent upon a preexisting infection with and awakening of other viruses such as XMRV, gamma retroviruses, possibly Lyme and other coinfections, including parasites, and this is why antiparasitic medications like hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin help.

- Blood products and vaccines are contaminated with XMRVs that can damage your immune system and cause CFS, cancer and other chronic diseases. The viruses spread within laboratories as they have adapted to become aerosolized, and contaminate cell lines used in vaccine production and other viral research, including research on coronaviruses.

- Flu vaccines have spread a host of dangerous viruses around the world, which can then interact with SARS COV-2.

- It is possible to develop safer oral vaccines, and interferon alpha could be a valuable treatment alternative against COVID-19. Aside from interferons, other treatment strategies discussed in our interview include hyperbaric oxygen therapy, cannabinoids (CBD), peptide T and antioxidant support.

- SARS-CoV-2 is more dangerous and virulent than typical coronaviruses because it includes sequences of HIV, SARS and another virus, which enable it to infect more than just your respiratory epithelium. It can also infect blood cells and hematopoeitic organs such as the spleen.

Sources and References

Related:

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

cascadian (11th May 2020), Forest Denizen (11th May 2020), JRS (18th May 2020), LifeAngel (12th July 2020), Savannah (16th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th May 2020), Tintin (11th May 2020), wondering (12th May 2020), XelNaga (11th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Thanks to everyone for all of the links and info here. It is super intriguing. And I know, or think I know just enough about the nature of zoonotic viruses to determine if there are glaring red flags in some of the links. Dr. Mercola's info looks promising!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh...and btw, Fauci does sound like a dirtbag.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Forest Denizen (11th May 2020), Gwin Ru (11th May 2020), Reinhard (18th May 2020), Salv8tion (11th May 2020), T Smith (12th May 2020), Tintin (13th May 2020), wondering (12th May 2020), XelNaga (11th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

EXCLUSIVE: Trump Drops the Hammer on Fauci After Disturbing White House Briefings on Doctor’s Past

Thomas Paine Podcast - Mike Moore EPISODE 21, 29th April 2020
    Ep. 21 -- POISON IVY: FED Insiders Blow Roof Off Massive Harvard-China National Security Scandal Stretching from Wuhan, China to the Ivy League -- a Top Chemist's Crime Spree That Prospered Wildly After Obama's DOJ Shut Down an FBI Probe, Plus More Dirt on Bill Gates, Fauci & Much More

00:00:00 02:51:52

Finally, President Trump is seeing the light on the real Dr. Anthony Fauci after a series of White House briefings with intelligence insiders who were critical of the embattled supposed coronavirus medical guru.

As detailed on the Thomas Paine Podcast Ep. 21, Trump has soured on Fauci after some closed door meetings at the White House this past week about allegations and questions regarding Fauci’s professional resume.

Dr. Judy Mikovits’ detailed disturbing allegations against Fauci on the Thomas Paine Podcast Ep. 19. The groundswell of anti-Fauci Intel was sparked by a damning interview with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on Thomas Paine Podcast Ep. 18 that literally torched Fauci.

That followed a brutally alarming podcast on Paine’s Ep. 17 that torched the CDC Director Robert Redfield and White House top doc Dr. Deborah Birx for fabricating HIV/AIDS vaccine research, according to internal DOD documents.

And now the White House has been briefed as well. Paine’s newest podcast detailed the recent turn of events and since it aired this week, Fauci has been largely absent from daily White House briefings. Listen Above.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Reinhard (15th May 2020), T Smith (12th May 2020), wondering (12th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

"The pandemic is now debunked with finality. The smoking gun is here. Watch it here as long as you can:"

💉 Molecular Geneticist & Science Advisor, Professor Dolores Cahill, Debunks Scamdemic.

HOKUM
    •May 11, 2020

•ORIGINAL TITLE: 'MUST WATCH Debunking the Narrative With Prof Dolores Cahill'

•Mirrored from 'Computing Forever' https://youtu.be/Avc6_ftzk3w

•This is someone they will have difficulty dismissing: Professor Dolores Cahill is a world leading scientist and academic. She is renowned for her work in Bio-Medicine. Dolores has been a member of the Advisory Science Council to the Irish government and a member of the International Science Advisory Board. expert in high-throughput proteomics technology development and automation, high content protein arrays and their biomedical applications, including biomarker discovery.

Her team has achieved key breakthroughs in developing high-density protein and antibody array technologies and demonstrated their applications in biological and medical research. Prof. Cahill pioneered this research area at the Max-Planck-Institute of Molecular Genetics in Berlin, Germany, and holds several international patents.

She has received prizes for her research, including the prestigious BMBF ‘BioFuture’ Award from the German Minister of Science. She was awarded the Federation of European Biochemical Societies (FEBS) 2009 Award for her research & its significance.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	biotech cartoon.JPG
Views:	118
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	43595

Name:  med-school-cartoon-2.jpg
Views: 852
Size:  32.2 KB

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 12th May 2020 at 14:26.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Akasha (20th August 2020), Elainie (13th May 2020), greybeard (13th May 2020), Hermoor (12th May 2020), Jean-Luc (13th May 2020), Mike Gorman (13th May 2020), Reinhard (15th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (13th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is a brief summary of the above interview main points via Henry Makow:

Molecular Geneticist Debunks COVID-19 Narrative

May 12, 2020

Must See - Molecular Geneticist & Science Advisor, Professor Dolores Cahill,
    Debunks COVID-19 Narrative. This is not about the flu.

Doctors and scientists are saying that COVID-19 has a .1 or .2 fatality rate comparing it to regular seasonal flu.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Avc6_ftzk3w/

Here's the summary of the interview. Thank you Frank for sending it.
    (henrymakow.com)

SARS has been around since 2003 and reappears every 3 to 4 years and nearly everyone in the world has antibodies to coronavirus and COVID-19.

People with cystic fibrosis and underlying conditions could have used Vit C, D and Zinc early on to boost immune system and prevent severe reaction to virus.

CDC studies found CV-19 peaked on March 22 and people had the virus 10 days earlier on 10th of March, cleared virus and the virus is gone. Results were presented on the 12th and 17th of April.

The lock down is totally unnecessary.

Healthy people have never been put in quarantine in all of history.

Social distancing and isolation for healthy people is preventing herd immunity.

People who are showing symptoms should stay home for a week and create immunity to virus.

Governments can't prevent the spread of flu which come and go within 3 weeks and actually help boost immune system.

If you boost your immune system there will be no second spike.

There is no vaccine for coronavirus virus which makes up COVID-19 because when test animals received vaccines they were fine but when they came across the coronavirus they were severely affected and many died due to viral interference, this was confirmed with US Army soldiers given test vaccines and creating the same cytokine storm causing severe reactions.

There isn't one vaccine of this type of virus on the vaccine schedule.

Once you have had the virus, your body clears it and you are immune for life and you are NO longer a case.

Viruses mutate and chase up time is a year or so to make vaccines, many not safety tested and include toxic adjutants mercury aluminium and human DNA.

Vitamin C, D and Zinc will boost immune system.

Hydroxychloroquine is proven effective for those severally effected at 10 cents a pill and NO vaccine is necessary.

Deaths were preventable if people were told how to boost immune system.

Says this SARS virus has been around for 17 years. CV-19 is related to SARS.

Healthy people should not wear masks. Wearing masks decreases the immune system with latent viruses in the body.

Viruses don't spread from person to person except for TB, small pox and Ebola but from surfaces like door handles - social distancing is not necessary.

There was financial gains made with World Bank Pandemic Bonds that there needed to be a pandemic before March 31 for pay out to occur.

There are hundreds of thousands of viruses circulating in our bodies all the time, no need for government immunity passports. We need the viruses to keep immune system healthy.

We need to call out the hoax.

Irish government and media not working for the best interests of Irish people.

The discussion points out lockdown has made things much worse and this is about control. Need for growing food and not depending on other countries.
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 13th May 2020 at 13:19.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (13th May 2020), greybeard (13th May 2020), Jean-Luc (13th May 2020), kfm27917 (28th July 2020), Mike Gorman (13th May 2020), Reinhard (15th May 2020), Satori (18th May 2020), wegge (13th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,573 times in 2,645 posts

If only we knew the appropriate doseages/ius per day to take, as some ‘health shops’ sell stuff which is as useless as a chocolate fireguard.
    D3 if one can't go out...? Long-absorption Vit C... ? Zinc ius per day?
    Getting hold of hydrochloroquinine and doseage?
    Hopeful of more accurate doseages. Thanks 🤞🤞
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

greybeard (13th May 2020), Gwin Ru (13th May 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    If only we knew the appropriate doseages/ius per day to take, as some ‘health shops’ sell stuff which is as useless as a chocolate fireguard.
    D3 if one can't go out...? Long-absorption Vit C... ? Zinc ius per day?
    Getting hold of hydrochloroquinine and doseage?
    Hopeful of more accurate doseages. Thanks 🤞🤞
    Details here https://www.mondialisation.ca/covid-...s-gens/5644271 (Dr Pascal Sacré reporting)

France [25] Professeur Didier Raoult :
    Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil°) 200 mg 3x/j pendant 10 jours
    Azithromycine (Zitromax°) 500 mg le premier jour, puis 250 mg/j pendant 5 jours
    USA [26] Docteur Vladimir Zelenko :
    Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil°) 200 mg 2x/j pendant 5 jours
    Azithromycine (Zitromax°) 500 mg 1x/j pendant 5 jours
    Sulfate de Zinc 220 mg 1x/j pendant 5 jours

Full details on hydroxychloroquine from world expert Prof. Raoult here
    https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/pre-prints-ihu/

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Elainie (13th May 2020), Gwin Ru (13th May 2020), Reinhard (15th May 2020), silvanelf (15th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

German virologist: Covid-19 is less deadly than we thought

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Reinhard (15th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

In terms of D3 we know that the skin can produce upwards of 16,000 IU's for an afternoon's exposure to the sun, and these 'mega' doses we can obtain in the summer months
    go towards building our personal store of this essential hormone/vitamin. I recall 'Henry Deacon' saying that 10,000 IU's of Vitamin D3 was an optimal daily dose to build your immune response
    throughout winter time. The dosages suggested on the commercial preparations mostly advice 1,000 IU's a day, this is just not enough especially if you are located in the northern hemisphere.
    I have been taking 5,000 IU's a day for a long time, I can report an absence of common colds, and 'flu' for at least a decade.
    Vitamin C, I think this depends on your physical condition, but a good dose would be 2,000 IU's per day as a prophylactic holding pattern, more if you are already ill.
    I don't know about Zinc, but this is certainly in the 'trace element' category, a good search on DuckDuckGo, or a search engine should give us a good rule of thumb.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (15th May 2020), greybeard (15th May 2020), Gwin Ru (15th May 2020), kfm27917 (28th July 2020), Reinhard (15th May 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Supplements/Covid stacks. This is what me and my family have been on since the end of February. The dosages are adjusted for my 8 year old who has a slightly different regime (he takes a kid dosage of A, D's and K's as well as kid EpiCor and so on).

Vitamin A, D, K's (we take this combo, it contains 5000mg of D).

Zinc, our dosage is 50 mg and is balanced with copper. My 8 year old uses ionic zinc and I put it in his food.

Quercetin, 500mg twice a day divided so it totals 1000 mgs a day

Glutathione, we use Glutathione Gold. CAPSULE Contains 200mg of S-Acetyl-Glutathione

Selenium 200mcg daily

NAC 1000mg

Vitamin C, 1 gram every few hours so it varies, some days I take 5000mg's, sometimes more. Liposomal and AA.

Elderberry syrup, homemade, 1 tablespoon

Iodine, we use both Lugol's and nascent, dose varies

EpiCor, an immune supplement, 1 pill per day.

Chaga grown on birch, 1 dropper daily

Edited to add I left out this we all take as well. E Annatto DeltaGold Tocotrienols 125mg Vitamin E

Other supplements we have on standby for issues, Clear Lungs, Oreganol, Plum Dragon Herbs Wen Bing which I will put a link to as well as EpiCor

https://plumdragonherbs.com/products...liquid-extract

https://www.epicorimmune.com/
    Last edited by Elainie; 15th May 2020 at 18:12.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Gwin Ru (15th May 2020), kfm27917 (28th July 2020), silvanelf (15th May 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Coronavirus War Room Ep19 (with Dr. Judy Mikovits) by Dr. Paul Cottrell
    Premiered May 15, 2020

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 17th May 2020 at 19:02.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

celticwarrior (17th May 2020), Elainie (17th May 2020), kfm27917 (28th July 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dr. Judy Mikovits interviewed by the Health Ranger on the coronavirus pandemic: Fauci fraud, NIH corruption and more

Saturday, May 16, 2020 by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) Dr. Judy Mikovits, a virology researcher, knows all about the fraud and criminal corruption of Dr. Fauci and the NIH. Years ago, she was jailed for five days after refusing to alter her research to appease the “death science” puppet masters, and she was threatened with criminal prosecutions and a long prison sentence for speaking the truth.

She’s the author of a new book called Plague of Corruption. (PlagueTheBook.com) The book is also available at Amazon.com where it is ranked #1 for the entire week, even above Michelle Obama’s book, “Becoming.” The foreword for the book was written by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., of ChildrensHealthDefense.org.

See this screen capture from Amazon on May 16th:

Dr. Mikovits has been banned by all the usual techno-fascists, and all interviews of her — as well as the “Plandemic” documentary videos — have been meticulously stripped from YouTube, Facebook and even Vimeo.

Why are the tech giants so desperate to silence Dr. Mikovits and prevent her from presenting information that’s relevant to the current pandemic? Because she knows the truth about vaccines and how dangerous they are to public health. (And she’s not afraid to talk about it.)

I interviewed Dr. Mikovits yesterday afternoon. The interview would be banned on YouTube, of course, but fortunately we built Brighteon.com as a free speech video platform where people may openly question the establishment about the coronavirus “plandemic,” vaccines, lockdowns, Big Pharma medical experiments and much more.

Watch the full interview here, and share everywhere. A full transcript will be posted here next week:

Brighteon is a free video platform. You can join and post your own videos now at this link on Brighteon.com.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

kfm27917 (28th July 2020), Tintin (18th May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast