+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: David Wilcock & Corey Goode cult exposed (VICE article published)

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock & Corey Goode cult exposed (VICE article published)

Ah thank you Mr James. I got to have a nice belly laugh today because of that article.

Quote While Corey Goode is only charging $333.33 for his ten-week course, David Wilcox is charging $533 for his seven-session "Ascension Mystery School." For that money, you'll receive a higher consciousness along with the chance to hang out with the good UFO loving aliens.

Meditation is the key here, along with "a little more than 50 percent of your thoughts and actions be in service to others," which sounds reasonable, considering most cults want 100%.

But, don't call what Wilcox and Corey Goode are doing a cult. They both claim they are not acting as spiritual leaders and don't like to be described that way, even though Goode claims to be a "modern-day Enoch, who in Genesis is chosen to live with God."

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th May 2020), Bill Ryan (16th May 2020), Billy (16th May 2020), Islander12 (16th May 2020), Snoweagle (2nd May 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,034 times in 645 posts

there is a video in the forum somewhere where Davidwilcock after 30m + in a piece to camera turns to a woman (might have been his wife - not sure)

and says "say some ****" - that did it for me. If you can't make up any more, ask someone else to inorder to keep them donation $$ rolling in.

shame really, he was actually good at one point before he believed his own BS and got overshadowed by his own ego and pressure to keep churning out the show. Sad, but true.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th May 2020), Bill Ryan (17th May 2020), Gemma13 (2nd May 2021), graciousb (19th May 2020), Luke Holiday (17th May 2020), silvanelf (17th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    I probably shouldn't be having this much fun. To hell with it. I deserve it.

Oh, it appears Michael Salla was "miffed" at not being approached for his side-of-the-story however as his "enabling" of the Goode narrative is something I've researched previously it seemed appropriate to journey back down the Salla-Goode-Rabbit-Hole once again to see if I'd missed something ... here's my original find from August 2017 :

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Oh, I could be wrong, lol, but it seems to me that the main behind-the-scenes "driving force" of Michael Salla's promotion / defence / approval of "Corey's Story" © ® is probably because :

Quote What I found particularly significant in Corey’s responses was his experience with a Mayan Secret Space program. They had assisted him in clearing the trauma associated with some of his memories, and also worked with the Blue Avian extraterrestrials. As I announced on Coast to Coast Radio on April 13, I had been approached by a representative of a Mayan Secret Space program in March 2010, who revealed aspects of their training, operations and philosophy; and wanted to recruit me into their service. I had never revealed this information publicly before since no other whistleblower or contactee I was aware of had spoken about a secret Mayan space program or extraterrestrials originating from the Mayan civilization. When I read Corey’s email responses I was amazed with the level of information he had about the Mayan space program. It was powerful corroboration for me that Corey’s testimony is genuine.

From ExoPolitics.org : Ancient space programs & human-extraterrestrial alliance meetings (April 2015)
    In other words, because Corey's and Michael's "experiences" validate each other's, it follows there is a natural mutual self-interest in upholding the Validity of BOTH Testimonies eh ?

Thus if one of them is "shot down in flames" (or self-implodes) ...
    Yet, as I now look back over it, I didn't actually listen to his Audio Testimony from George Noory's Coast to Coast show from April 2015 "Decision Making/ Disclosure & Whistleblowers" but just took his article at face value !

For anyone interested the Audio can be heard at : Internet Archive Coast to Coast AM 2015-04-13 (you want to listen to Parts 3 and 4).

To summarise, Salla claims he was in Mexico for Jaime Maussan's 2010 "World UFO Summit". Just prior to his arrival he had lost a filling from a tooth and needed to find a dentist at some point during his stay in Mexico. He was ordering some food at a restaurant but having difficulty with the Waiter but fortunately a man on an adjacent table was able to help with the translation. Salla invited him to join him for lunch and it just so happened he was a Dentist ... what luck eh ?

Now putting all the Teething troubles to one side, LOL, this Dentist Chap had a friend called Carlos (an ET Contactee) who had put together some kind of a school because he facilitated the training of Pilots for the Ancient Mayan SSP and was offering such a position to Salla !

[Salla claims to having previously applied to the Royal Australian Air Force to be a Pilot but because he was only offered the position of Navigator he turned it down]

Yet given his long history of Research with ET's from at least the early 2000's (Washington Post 2004) you would have assumed he would have jumped at the chance eh ? But I suppose he was 51 years "old" at the time so perhaps decided against it due to the likely Physical demands of such a role ? In any event he actually says it's because of his many years of training in diplomacy that he had his heart set on being a Diplomat and so declined the offer !

Noory asks if he felt it was a genuine and real "approach" to which Salla replies in the Affirmative.

Last edited by Clear Light; 17th May 2020 at 15:30. Reason: A couple of corrections

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th May 2020), Bill Ryan (17th May 2020), Gemma13 (2nd May 2021), Luke Holiday (17th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    there is a video in the forum somewhere where Davidwilcock after 30m + in a piece to camera turns to a woman (might have been his wife - not sure)

and says "say some ****" - that did it for me. If you can't make up any more, ask someone else to inorder to keep them donation $$ rolling in.

shame really, he was actually good at one point before he believed his own BS and got overshadowed by his own ego and pressure to keep churning out the show. Sad, but true.
    Yes, that was his long (and highly unprofessional!) $$-generating, recent video presentation, posted here.

I learned recently that David was personally upset about my/Avalon's criticism of him. Several notes here:
    • Most of the time (but not always!), I merely read and thank others' posts. But occasionally, I've voiced my opinion. I'm fairly well qualified to offer it.
    • I did clearly warn David about Corey Goode in a private email, in May 2015. (Five years ago!) I told him I'd be very willing to share some factual historical information with him. But he chose not to reply. (He knew better, as he often seems to.)
    • Avalon members haven't really been "criticizing" him. They're very aware, and have just been telling the truth.
    • David has an integrity issue, which he's working out in the course of his life. But it's taking quite a while, and I do think it's likely to all end in tears. Many others agree.
    • David, if you're reading this, you're an idiot. Single-handedly, you've ruined your own career, with no-one else to blame. If you've not yet realized this, it'll all come to you in the end.

8. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (18th May 2020), Andrew_K (17th May 2020), aoibhghaire (17th May 2020), Cognitive Dissident (17th May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (17th May 2020), Gemma13 (2nd May 2021), graciousb (19th May 2020), Hym (1st May 2021), Islander12 (17th May 2020), justntime2learn (2nd May 2021), kudzy (24th May 2020), leavesoftrees (18th May 2020), Luke Holiday (17th May 2020), Mike (2nd May 2021), RunningDeer (17th May 2020), scotslad (17th May 2020), sijohn (17th May 2020), silvanelf (17th May 2020), Snoweagle (2nd May 2021), Tom Corbett (17th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (18th May 2020), Wind (17th May 2020), Yoda (17th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Really sad that so many negative agents were brought into his life. But then again he asked for it, either in person or before he came here.

I still like David, he is not a bad guy. But he is lost in his own drama.

Been there...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2020), Gemma13 (2nd May 2021), HaveBlue (20th May 2020), Hym (1st May 2021), justntime2learn (2nd May 2021), Matthew (1st May 2021), scotslad (18th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

This is the story of how two narcissists attempted to destroy a streaming network and the people who worked for that network.

What if? Well… we will soon find out.”
    Jay Weidner, REALiTY CHeCK
    What if? (4:17 min)

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

atman (1st May 2021), Bill Ryan (1st May 2021), Gemma13 (2nd May 2021), Hym (1st May 2021), justntime2learn (2nd May 2021), Mike (1st May 2021), Snoweagle (2nd May 2021), Tintin (1st May 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Are David Wilcock and Corey Goode still active in making videos, giving presentations, so forth?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st May 2021), Gemma13 (2nd May 2021), Hym (1st May 2021), justntime2learn (2nd May 2021), pabranno (1st May 2021), RunningDeer (2nd May 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Are David Wilcock and Corey Goode still active in making videos, giving presentations, so forth?
    Hi Mike.
    See second post for David Wilcock. The last upload from SphereBeing Alliance was an 8 second vid one month ago.

The last upload from COREY GOODE channel was a 1:28 min vid, two weeks ago. It appears, he’s using his family channel to promote the same ones on his other channel.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd May 2021 at 12:47.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd May 2021), Gemma13 (2nd May 2021), justntime2learn (2nd May 2021), Mike (2nd May 2021), Snoweagle (2nd May 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The last upload for David Wilcock | Divine Cosmos Official was 5 days ago. Five of the last six videos were three months ago.
    Notice his vids run from three to almost four hours long.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd May 2021), Gemma13 (2nd May 2021), justntime2learn (2nd May 2021), Mike (2nd May 2021), Snoweagle (2nd May 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

As if on cue:

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th May 2021), Bill Ryan (4th May 2021), RunningDeer (4th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As if on cue:
    53 seconds... that's how long I lasted. While I'm here, here's his latest salesman gimmick.

https://twitter.com/david_wilcock/st...28785585733637
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th May 2021 at 19:15.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th May 2021), Hym (4th May 2021), Mike (4th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

53 seconds ain't bad!

I lasted a little longer. I kinda skipped around, listened for a minute or 2, skipped around n listened, etc. Maybe I got about 6 or 7 mins of it. The guided meditation at the end is worth it just for the comedic factor.

We should start our own challenge here on Avalon: who can last the longest watching the latest Wilcock video before their soul begins to wilt?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th May 2021), graciousb (6th May 2021), Hym (4th May 2021), RunningDeer (4th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,039 times in 911 posts

As in Lipschitz, we cannot fault anyone for changing a name like Wilcock.

Little do some poster's comments, made after videos know how much time they have saved us from having to watch useless, time killing, presentations. I am the better for your suggestions and comments!

I don't mean to diss anyone for following Dave, but he saved me a lot of time when he suggested that Edgar Cayce had regressed his soul's journey and took up residence in his psyche. I guess I should thank him too. If you know me, I'll do just that if we ever meet in person.

Wait a minute. If I didn't mean to diss anyone and then I said that...Isn't that a back-handed diss? I'll rephrase that....

On following Dave,

He saved me a lot of time when he suggested that Edgar Cayce had regressed his soul's journey and took up residence in his psyche. I guess I should thank him too. If you know me, I'll do just that if we ever meet in person.
    Last edited by Hym; 4th May 2021 at 17:13.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th May 2021), Mike (5th May 2021), RunningDeer (4th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2