+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Magé, Brazil, 13 May 2020 (hoax, or not?)

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Magé, Brazil, 13 May 2020 (hoax, or not?)

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Thanks Deneon.
    A great summary of events so far.
    If something has come down which is looking highly likely, it seems they are going to be hard pressed recovering it without witnesses.
    Can I ask if there are any credible reports you have come across as to the presence of bodies or E.T's or do those reports also fall into the category of disinformation surrounding this event ?
    The only source of talk about bodies that I have come across is the supposedly leaked audio fragment of the military. And that is widely considered to be fake.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Did You See Them (18th May 2020), palehorse (18th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

Quote Posted by Deneon (here)
    I have tried to follow this pretty closely. I don't speak a word of Portuguese but I have a friend who does, so we've kind of made a thing to try and find as much information about this as possible. I've talked to a couple of locals online as well and all of them are pretty convinced that something out of the ordinary is going on.

There are a couple posts on Reddit that have tried to make sense of much of the information. Most of the info posted comes from Twitter, Facebook or things shared in Whatsapp and Telegram groups. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of coordination on a research effort yet. I’ll try and list some of the bullet points. I will link to Twitter and Facebook feeds and hope that will work.

SUMMARY:
    • Around 1am local time on the night of the 13th may, people are wakened by aircraft/helicopter noise over their town. Some take video of an unknown reddish object being circled/chased by 4 helicopters
    • The object goes down near a military ammunitions factory, aka IMBEL
    • The next morning, loud bangs and noises are heard and smoke is seen in the vicinity
    • From that moment on, military helicopters are seen flying into and out of the area. This continued for days and might still be ongoing

• Mountains behind the IMBEL factory near Mage: https://www.google.nl/maps/@-22.5768...7i16384!8i8192
    • This may be unrelated but worth mentioning: IMBEL celebrated its 212th anniversary on May 12th 2020 (Source: https://www.imbel.gov.br/index.php/noticias-imbel/311). The skeptic in me would say that this would be a good time to showcase some new weapon or tech or whatever, which could maybe explain some of the things people were seeing and hearing. On the other hand, the few people I’ve talked to have told me there were no celebrations, helicopters, explosions or gunshots in other years.

UFO and crash
    This twitter account assembled some of different lights in the sky. hese 4 below seem to be showing the same thing. (There are more than just these 4 videos, but they look to be from other events and just add to the confusion)This video shows flashes of light on the other side of the mountain, supposedly from the object going down:Couple days later, people found a ‘hole’ in the canopy of the jungle and damages trees

Explosions
    The next morning explosions are heard and recorded multiple times. Again, with a ammunitions factory nearby my first assumption would be that this is a normal thing. Residents seem to agree that this is not the case though.
    Helicopters:
    Military helicopters and Caro planes have been spotted over the area a lot since then. I assumed this would be normale with a military ammunitions factory nearby, but one resident answered me this when I asked her if this is a normal thing: “It’s very rare that helicopters fly over this area. First time I see”
    Investigations
    In this video there are 3 different reports of investigations on the scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6zjFtTaNAc
    • - 5-10 min: witness account of Marcelo: This witness tells the investigators he saw one reddish object with 2 helicopters circling/chasing it. Later 2 more helicopters showed up. Compare this to the 4 videos above that were taken on the night.
    • - 14-22 minutes: The group visits IMBEL and gets to ask a spokeswoman a few questions about what happened. She denies everything and says there’s nothing out of the ordinary going on. Compare this to the many videos of military helicopters coming in and going out, coupled with the testimony that this is not a regular thing for this town. Afterwards the researcher talked about her body language and how she looked nervous.
    • - 27-28 minutes: He asks a woman if the explosion sounds that are coming from the factory/mountain is normal, she says no that this is not ordinary.

Obvious fakes / Other events
    One thing a few people have mentioned to me is how much they love memes and stirring up confusion in Brazil. If you go on Twitter and search for posts using hashtags #MageUFO #MageOVNI this becomes clear. You have to sift through a lot of bull**** just to get to some real reports. These are some of the fakes that have been making the rounds and are more widespread than others:
    That´s why I do not attempt to translate the audios for yourself or for those who come to this thread, because they are full of slangs.

IMBEL belongs to the Brazilian Army, all the employees are from the Army or civil servants, obviously they won´t talk anything because they could lose their jobs.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (19th May 2020), Did You See Them (19th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Some of the latest news I’ve been hearing.

One of the employees at the IMBEL factory has died in an accident on the explosions testing grounds in the past few days: Official statement here: https://www.imbel.gov.br/index.php/noticias-imbel/313

There’s new leaked audio, supposedly taken in a bar where employees from IMBEL come more often: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N339XgZs3OY
    Authenticity of this is obviously not confirmed. Someone talks about the supposed events and tells us amongst other things that:
    - The downed craft has a drop shape, not a saucer shape, and seems to be able to change shape
    - At least one being has survived
    - There have been human injuries in interactions with that being, amongst others a local farmer who is in shock and still is
    - Other people who are hospitalised have said they’ve only seen a very bright light
    - The explosion sounds being heard were supposedly humans shooting at the craft when it started to emit a strong blue light

Other unconfirmed reports I’ve been told about:
    - Supposedly it was 3 UFOs and two military choppers that first night, and one of the 3 UFOs got downed
    - Supposedly the downed UFO is from another ‘group’ as the two other UFOs
    - American military aircraft have been spotted at Cabo Frio Airport near Rio de Janeiro
    - Helicopters are still over the area to this day, doesn’t seem to be over yet

I have not been able to find the source of these stories. Everything is hearsay in group chats, so these really can’t be taken at face value. I’m not done searching though and am trying to find out where these stories come from.

Then just now, one of the UFO groups investigating this, received an anonymous message. They are currently checking authenticity and trying to investigate the source, but it is interesting and detailed to say the least. Facebook translates the text as following:

"Hello! I am military military! I will bring up to date information so that the whole Brazilian population can learn about the inexplicable events that occurred in the region and that all residents can have access the truth of the facts that happened in the municipality of Magé in Rio de Janeiro. Initially I will draw a timeline so everyone can understand what was happening. On April 20, 2020, US military satellites detected a strong presence of activities of unexplained aerial phenomena in some states of Brazil. They are: Paraná, São Paulo, Minas Gerais, Amapá and Rio de Janeiro. On April 21, 2020, the United States Department of Defense-Pentagon - (Pentagon), following international protocols determined by (NATO) in Portuguese NATO, informed the Brazilian Ministry of Defense and the Joint Staff of the Armed Forces (EMCFA) for military air patrol in the Rio de Janeiro region to be intensified as there would be an increase in the activities of this phenomenon in this region. Immediately it was determined by (EMCFA) that military air patrol would be intensified in Rio de Janeiro with support of fab air base in Santa Cruz-RJ and the Naval Air Base of São Pedro da Villadeia RJ. On May 2020, 2020, the radar of CINDACTA 1 detected strong activity of unknown aerial phenomena in Rio de Janeiro in the cities of Araruama, Waterfalls de Macacu, Sumidouro, and the Metropolitan Region, so the military reported TO THE COMDABRA Already on May 12, 2020, the DTCEA-PCO do Pico do Couto in Petrópolis-RJ, detected the increase in unexplained activities in a very intense way in the region. Around 20 pm this day the American Military informed Brasilia the fall of an object (UFO) in a region of woods in the municipality of Magé-RJ. United States Department of Defense determined that General John Raymond would move 20 Special Forces military personnel, 10 of which were 26 military of the Space Force (Space Force) and 10 Space Aggressor Squadron, commanded by Captain Barnes. In the early hours of May 13, 2020, the American Military landed at a military base of the state of São Paulo and moved on fab planes to a military base in Rio de Janeiro. Operation was baptized with the code name "Organ Range" Serra do organs. It is important to stress that Brazilian Military provided only logistical support. The Americans reported that the visits of these objects to Earth has been increasingly frequent in the world and that upon arriving at the crash site it was found that there were three "Intruders" on the broken ship. So, at about 19 pm the military with advanced technological apparatos and unknown by the Brazilian military, intercepted and shot down a humanoid being of approximately two meters high in the region of farm of Entrerios in the municipality of Guapimirim-RJ, near to the superb river coordinates-22.485839,-43.018396. The other two beings were captured alive and injured in the Guapiaçu Region in the municipality of Waterfalls de Macacu-RJ, coordinates-22.440373,-42.769413, and transported along with All displacement material from the "Intruders" to American Military Base, on May 14, 2020. All American Military has already left Brazil. Only military helicopters from the country patrol the region. Following this incident there were no new expressive reports of sighting of unexplained phenomena in the region. Strong Arm, Friend Hand!! Serve and Protect!! And. B."

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (19th May 2020), Did You See Them (19th May 2020), Mercedes (20th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is a very good podcast on this event. Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis. Pod cast from the 18th. Can be heard on a free app called 'paranormal radio'. Check it out. They say they downed something, apparently there are witnesses. Someone said the craft were acting hostile? It is also reported that 3 humanoid characters about 2 meters tall were encountered after blasting into the object. One was shot, one fled into the forest. Not sure on the other one. In the videos you can hear them trying to blast into something.
    Last edited by JDarktide; 19th May 2020 at 20:41.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (20th May 2020), Deneon (19th May 2020), Did You See Them (19th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

Why are so few people here not interested in responding to this ?
    What you say Bill - any input ?
    Move on or investigate ?

Thanks Deneom

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (20th May 2020), Deneon (19th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JDarktide (here)
    There is a very good podcast on this event. Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis. Pod cast from the 18th. Can be heard on a free app called 'paranormal radio'. Check it out. They say they downed something, apparently there are witnesses. Someone said the craft were acting hostile? It is also reported that 3 humanoid characters about 2 meters tall were encountered after blasting into the object. One was shot, one fled into the forest. Not sure on the other one. In the videos you can hear them trying to blast into something.
    I listened to that podcast, and it actually cleared up a few things. For one, they reveal the source of that anonymous statement. It was actually posted as a comment on a Youtube video of one the participants of an earlier podcast about this event.

We now have 4 sources of much of this new information:
    * Leaked audio recording of a military guy in a bar telling someone what he has seen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N339XgZs3OY
    * Call to an open lines section of a podcast about this event, Sunday evening. Skip to 2hrs 32 minutes in: https://youtu.be/rIgX8rlw7yQ?t=9148
    * Anonymous message from a military man sent as a YouTube comment on a recent podcast: http://wasistdaspodcast.idoknowbette...n-mage-brazil/
    * Facebook post of someone who heard this story told by a friend: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1234...3377006052698/

There’s a lot of corroborations in these 4 sources. Much of the info is the same in all 4 stories. If we assume these last 4 reports are true (and that’s a *BIG* if), the following can be put together with this information:

* US DoD and military is heavily involved, both in observing foreign airspace and in taking care in cleanup of the downed craft. According to this information, US DoD have seen an increase of unusual activity over the past few weeks in the area, and was in contact with Brazil about it. This unusual activity peaked around may 12.
    * US DoD knew there was a downed craft around 8pm and told Brazil DoD about it. US military sent special troops to the area, supposedly in an operation called Organ Range (named after the area, Serra de Organ). According to the anonymous statement, Brazil forces are only supporting the US forces with logistics, but it is their operation.
    * The craft is described as drop-shaped, not saucer shaped. It can apparently change shape too. It is partly submerged in a stream or river.
    * Sometimes it flashes brightly and supposedly this is when the military started to shoot it or throw explosives. At some point they tried to blow the craft open. These are the sounds you hear in the different videos. According to the guy in the bar, this is why residents heard gunshots and explosions.
    * The caller explained that when they blew the door open, 3 aliens came out, one was shot dead, and 2 others escaped into the forest.
    * Two other sources agree that one was executed and 2 escaped and were later caught alive. This would all have happened on May 13th. All four sources talk about beings having survived the crash, 3 of which mention specifically that one was killed and 2 escaped and were caught later, alive.
    * One source commented on the advanced weapons the US forces used to capture and kill the beings and that the weapons are unknown to Brazil forces.
    * The anonymous statement even gives coordinates of where the being was killed and where the alive ones were captured. This happened around 30km and 60km away from the IMBEL factory where the initial crash site is thought to have been.
    * The beings were able to injure humans with a bright blue light. In the leaked audio the guy talks about one farmer being hit with a beam, and he’s supposedly in a coma in a military hospital.
    * The beings are about 2m tall, “like basketball players” one said. She also said she overheard the Americans talking and saying that they are “all over the place”
    * By may 14th, the US military has already left the area, according to the anonymous statement.

Now, this is a lot, obviously. This needs to be further investigated. Luckily, there are people following up on this. One guy I spoke to thinks he has identified the farmer they talk about. They went to that farm and the farmer was not home or anywhere on his property. He found that very unusual. Another group went to IMBEL to try and talk to any employees. When they asked one employee leaving the factory about this, the answer was “I can’t talk about”. Not “there’s nothing going on” or “what are you talking about”, but “I can’t talk about it”.

There are a few apparent discrepancies between this new info and what the original witnesses reported.
    * For one, according to this statement there was already a downed object at 8pm. The videos and witness statements are all from around 1am, so 5 hours later.
    * Another thing is that some of early reports said the disc crashed in a river. However, at IMBEL, there is no river visible on any map. Locals I’ve spoken to say there is a stream on the IMBEL factory property, although it is not deep enough to have a craft partly submerged in it. These new 4 sources talk again of a craft being partly submerged in a river. The coordinates 30 km away from the original crash site, DO point to an exact spot in a river.
    * But, the explosions are clearly (also?) heard near IMBEL. According to the caller, the one being that was executed happened right where the craft was and where they blew the craft open with explosives. According to the anonymous statement, the being was executed around 30 km further away. So either the craft was also 30 km away and the explosions at IMBEL are something else, or the craft was at IMBEL and the execution of the being near the craft is a different event from the killed alien 30 kms to the northeast of IMBEL.

So we have explosions near IMBEL that supposedly are attempts to blow the craft open, but the location for the being that was killed is 30km northeast of IMBEL. We have one crash near 1am and another report saying the object was already down 5 hour before that. How do we reconcile those differences?

One theory put forth by researchers I’ve talked to, is that the whole scene at IMBEL, with the lights in the sky, the explosions, gunshots, smoke, etc etc, was just a deliberate distraction orchestrated by the military, to deviate the attention away from the ACTUAL crash site, 30 km to the northwest. That is a location where there *is* a river that should be deep enough for a craft to be partly submerged in, where the first alien was actually executed according to the given coordinates, and nearer to the location where the 2 aliens that escaped were later caught alive.

Another option might be that there are multiple events happening at the same time. Not only would that explain the time difference, it would also explain the distance between the crash site at IMBEL and the locations where the beings were supposedly shot and caught. 

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th May 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (20th May 2020), Did You See Them (20th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

What is the consensus?

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Brazilian UFO - Crash Or Hoax?

Streamed & Published 19th May 2020

A number of reports and claims out of the Rio de Janeiro region of Brazil have stated that a UFO crashed sometime after midnight on May 12, 2020. This was reported early on at Reddit and then elsewhere, receiving coverage in local Brazilian media and then elsewhere. But is it true? There are good reasons to be very careful about this story.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th May 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (20th May 2020), Did You See Them (20th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

I've just had private correspondence in the last 24 hours with A.J. Gevaerd, the leading Ufologist in Brazil. Gevaerd and his team investigated the case.

According to A.J. Gevaerd its all fake.

It originally came from a fake audio someone posted on the web about the crash of a UFO. Then it became hysteria, with many many people making all sorts of affirmations, added to videos that are supposed to be from Mage, Rio, but it can be from anywhere, all very well explained.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Did You See Them (20th May 2020), palehorse (20th May 2020), Star Tsar (20th May 2020), Tintin (20th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I’m really curious what had led him to this conclusion. Yes, amid real videos posted, there were obviously fake ones too. The audio you referred to is clearly fake. So is the supposed UFO video that Richard Dolan used as a thumbnail for this video. There are fake pictures of alien beings, a meteor video that’s from weeks earlier, a video of nighttime skydivers that’s from months earlier in another country etc etc. In other words, a lot of sh*t and a lot of distractions.

However, to simply dismiss this whole event based on the fakes above, is in my opinion very shortsighted. I have talked to a fair number of people around the area where this went down, and they all agree that *something* has happened. Sure there is a lot of unconfirmed reports, especially from the more fantastical aspects of this story. But even if you leave all of that out, you are still left with dozens of people having seen strange lights, sounds and objects crashing.

In my opinion there are 4 things that anyone can just look up and make it very hard to dismiss this event as being "nothing"
    • Multiple lights/objects in the sky: Many videos are shared on Twitter around the same time of multiple lights in the sky. Dozens of Twitter users shared these. Many of these are still online. These videos are out there and it’s too many all published around the same time to just dismiss them all as fake or from another event.
    • Military helicopters in the area: The next days there is a lot of military helicopters in the area. Also many people have filmed this. I have personally spoken to a couple of people from the area and they have sent me more videos of these helicopters, coming in, hovering over the jungle, and going away. *Everyone* I have talked to says this is very unusual. One witness told me she had never seen these helicopters in the area before. These videos are out there, you cannot deny the military presence.
    • Explosions/gunshots in the area: There are explosions and gunshots heard in multiple videos in the area the next day. Again, everyone Ive spoken has told me that this is not a regular occurrence. You can debate whether or not these explosions have anything to do with a downed UFO, but they DID happen and have been caught on camera by multiple, different sources.
    • Witness testimony: There is ALOT of testimony from a lot of different witnesses. Too much to dismiss in my opinion.

Now, you can make the case that all 4 of these don’t actually prove that a UFO crashed. That’s true. What it *does* prove to me is that it’s not nothing. Something out of the ordinary has happened and it’s not just mass hysteria based on a fake audio file, of that I’m sure.

Maybe it’s because I have talked to a couple locals that I’m convinced of that. But I think even just watching some of the videos of witnesses talking about what they’ve seen, would be enough to convince anyone that they’ve seen something. Here’s just some of the videos about witnesses and witness testimony:

So.. to be clear: not saying it was a UFO, but you can’t say it was “nothing”.
    Last edited by Deneon; 20th May 2020 at 14:51.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th May 2020), Did You See Them (20th May 2020), JDarktide (20th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Deneon, just following up from your interesting research and results. I'm still on the fence with this story.

I just got a message from A. J. Gevaerd that he has posted a video in English for international viewers.
    The video was released about an one hour ago.

"UFO CRASH IN MAGÉ, BRAZIL? NOT AT ALL. ONLY LIES, RUMORS AND FABRICATIONS"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW89gl0CqZA

Transcript from A. J. Gevaerd

A. J. Gevaerd, editor of the Brazilian UFO Magazine (www.ufo.com.br), the oldest UFO publication in the world still circulating, since 1985. My team and I have intensively investigated this alleged case and found out that it is a TOTAL HOAX. It started with a fake audio about a supposed UFO crash published over the net, later assumed to be a fabrication by the author, a lady.

And then the story got bigger and bigger every day, with many alleged witnesses making all sorts of claims, all disconnected from each other, all exaggerated, all crazy stuff and a lot of lies. Some people even said things like they were “hearing” telepathically request for help from aliens inside the alleged object crashed, or that there were children in the alleged object crashed crying for help, or that the aliens onboard the alleged object crashed are predatory and eat human meet. All fabrications an exaggeration, as anyone can see.

Then came the videos, most of them are not even from that location, and all of them were fully explained by our analysts. The explosion was not any explosion at all. The area has a facility of the Brazilian Army that produces explosives, fire guns, rifles, grenades, explosives etc. And, of course, as a military facility, it is well protected. Therefore, nobody could get in. As nobody was arrested by the military, as some say. The alleged explosion heard were explosive and/or fire gun tests that can be heard almost every day there.

No alien or military drones-like spacecraft in the sky either, as some people claimed. And the stories that the military have been shooting people’s drones trying to access the location are also a fabrication. Some people claimed that the “explosion” and “crash”, that never happened, could be the crash of a fuel tank from a Chinese rocket. It was not confirmed in anyway either. And if it were so, why would the military hide it? Also, there were no helicopters, no troops, no nothing.

A few days ago, something happened that fueled the story: the death of one employee of that military facility, accidentally. So, immediately people willing to spread more false rumors in this set of lies made a “connection” between the death and the alleged case. Well, the military were fully transparent about the death and published it publicly, as it is their duty.

It is unanimous conclusion among the main and more respected UFO researchers in Brazil that it is nothing than a BIG HOAX. Only a few unrecognized and apprentice researchers, along with people willing to get likes in their videos, still say otherwise. My team in preparing a full report in English about it, although I really believe it is a waste of time and effort. To finish, it is one more BIG HOAX that Ufology suffers.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Anka (20th May 2020), Deneon (20th May 2020), Did You See Them (20th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mixing in fake vids and details in with the real is a common strategy to keep investigators off target. I think there is something going on, with so many witnesses. I'm fairly new here and you all do an amazing job with analysis. It is a pleasure to read.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

Deneon (20th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Yes I've seen that report. It truly, utterly baffles me. I don't understand how he can come to this conclusion. Also, I don't understand why he would so aggressively make this statement either. It's just so weird..

Quote A. J. Gevaerd, editor of the Brazilian UFO Magazine (www.ufo.com.br), the oldest UFO publication in the world still circulating, since 1985. My team and I have intensively investigated this alleged case and found out that it is a TOTAL HOAX. It started with a fake audio about a supposed UFO crash published over the net, later assumed to be a fabrication by the author, a lady.
    Yes, this audio is clearly fake. Everyone I've spoken to agrees on that. Although according to what I've seen and heard, it didn't START with this audio. The sightings came first, then this supposed audio was leaked.

Quote And then the story got bigger and bigger every day, with many alleged witnesses making all sorts of claims, all disconnected from each other, all exaggerated, all crazy stuff and a lot of lies. Some people even said things like they were “hearing” telepathically request for help from aliens inside the alleged object crashed, or that there were children in the alleged object crashed crying for help, or that the aliens onboard the alleged object crashed are predatory and eat human meet. All fabrications an exaggeration, as anyone can see.
    I have talked to a lot of people, watched alot of videos and listened to alot of audio. All of these claims I have not heard anywhere in any credible witness reports. I have no idea where this comes from.

Quote Then came the videos, most of them are not even from that location, and all of them were fully explained by our analysts. The explosion was not any explosion at all. The area has a facility of the Brazilian Army that produces explosives, fire guns, rifles, grenades, explosives etc. And, of course, as a military facility, it is well protected. Therefore, nobody could get in. As nobody was arrested by the military, as some say. The alleged explosion heard were explosive and/or fire gun tests that can be heard almost every day there.
    By all means, if you have an explanation for all of the videos, let's see them. What about these two videos: https://twitter.com/naoehogui/status...59645952?s=20? The show what many witnesses described, a very bright white blueish light coming from the crash site. What 'rational' explanation is there? Especially because this is on the other side of the mountain than where the IMBEL factory is.

Now, explosions at the ammunitions factory the next day for testing, sure that is a rational explanation and I can get behind that. Even if the residents say that doesn't usually happen.

Quote No alien or military drones-like spacecraft in the sky either, as some people claimed. And the stories that the military have been shooting people’s drones trying to access the location are also a fabrication. Some people claimed that the “explosion” and “crash”, that never happened, could be the crash of a fuel tank from a Chinese rocket. It was not confirmed in anyway either. And if it were so, why would the military hide it? Also, there were no helicopters, no troops, no nothing.
    I've heard of drones being shot down in the area, but not from first-hand sources. Don't know anything about a chinese rocket, at least not from the 12th of may. It seems something from the atmosphere (meteorite/space debris) did crash in april in the area, and there's a video going around of that. Again, a fake video in between the real ones, which he chooses to focus on instead of the dozens of videos showing multiple lights in the sky.

Now, the claim that there were no helicopters.. I'm sorry, but that is blatantly not true. Dozens upon dozens of videos are on Twitter. Talk to anyone from the area and they will tell you that there are military helicopters in the are to this day. On Flightradar24 there were military planes and helicopters flying in the area. I have seen at least 20 different videos of choppers in the area. This is the one thing that makes me distrust his whole "investigation" and therefore I also doubt his conclusion.

Quote A few days ago, something happened that fueled the story: the death of one employee of that military facility, accidentally. So, immediately people willing to spread more false rumors in this set of lies made a “connection” between the death and the alleged case. Well, the military were fully transparent about the death and published it publicly, as it is their duty.
    This is true of course, accidents do happen. And maybe it doesn't mean anything that his sister is calling out for a proper investigation on his death on her Facebook, who knows. It seems to suggest she has her doubts if it was an accident or not.

Quote It is unanimous conclusion among the main and more respected UFO researchers in Brazil that it is nothing than a BIG HOAX. Only a few unrecognized and apprentice researchers, along with people willing to get likes in their videos, still say otherwise. My team in preparing a full report in English about it, although I really believe it is a waste of time and effort. To finish, it is one more BIG HOAX that Ufology suffers.
    Unanimous among main and more respected researchers... whatever that means. I can list 100 people that are investigating this ON THE SCENE and wholeheartedly disagree, but I guess that doesn't mean anything since they're not respected.

He mentions all the fake videos put out there, all the bull**** testimony, talks about the death of a factory worker, as if that's what all this event is based on. He completely ignores the massive amount of witnesses, massive amounts of lights in the sky being shared and massive amount of testimony and video of military helicopters in the area.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd May 2020), Did You See Them (20th May 2020), JDarktide (20th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Deneon, I emailed A. J. Gevaerd to see what he thinks of the points you raised.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Deneon (20th May 2020), Did You See Them (20th May 2020), JDarktide (20th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 times in 1,034 posts

It's almost as if Mr A. J. Gevaerd is filling in what could be some of the missing details knowing his new info would raise enough suspicion that he is being pressured to dismiss the whole event.
    2m Tall, gangly basketball player like child napping, telepathic, human eating aliens with blue ray guns - what next ?
    I doubt even Mr Goode would even want to spin this into HIS narrative although TTSA prob would !

28. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,375 times in 1,569 posts

Interesting, seems like the Americans were testing something in Brazil, if you check the flight radar there was an US aircraft on International Airport of Cabo Frio RJ, I could not get the model of the aircraft, but it was not moving, it was just there sitting, no other flights recorded were observed, no commercial flights no nothing, for my surprise today I re-check the flight radar and the US aircraft gonna! It was sitting there for days, now poof!
    Last edited by palehorse; 21st May 2020 at 03:26.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Did You See Them (21st May 2020), JDarktide (21st May 2020)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I got a response email today from A. J. Gevaerd

thanks for the message.

The contents of the DOC you attached is wrong in so many ways, as well as distorted, exaggerated and creative.

It certainly must have come from someone who still support the alleged Mage Case, which is quite natural. Whoever is defending the authenticity of that “case” wont drop the bone. These are fanatic guys who will go all their lives supporting a hoax.

The claim “I can list 100 people that are investigating this on the scene” is absolutely false, to mention one single discrepancy in this story. These maybe people “talking” about the case, promoting rumors, making claims etc, but definitely, not “investigating”.

See, I have though on preparing a full report in English about it, but I really believe it is a waste of time and effort. We have so many better things to do.

I am cc’ing this to my coeditor Thiago. He can help you a little more.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Deneon (21st May 2020), Did You See Them (21st May 2020), palehorse (21st May 2020)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Well, I guess that settles it then. He has clearly looked at everything, went through all the bullet points, and gave clear explanations for everything that's been put out there.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2020), palehorse (21st May 2020)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Deneon, I got a private email today from Thiago Luiz Ticchetti in Brazil,

As Gevaerd said, we tried to collect all the information related to this fact (in fact it seems that there was no fact) and everything was disconnected. There is no common thread. All information is divergent and without any basis. What we have are audios (which are simply audios and anyone can do it at any time), some of which are fraud; filming of lights (one being the planet Venus, another from a lamppost, others from a luminous sphere in the distance that can be anything) that people claim to be linked to the fall of the UFO (what fall ??); old images on the Internet of an alien on a stretcher, the sound of explosions coming from IMBEL (an industry that produces the armaments and munitions of the Brazilian armed forces) - well, there is a place where explosions are made for testing.

With a country (Brazil) where there are more cell phones than people, it would be virtually impossible that anyone had filmed something, no military movements, helicopters in the sky or anything out of the ordinary.

All the "evidence" defended by those who still refuse to see the truth, is being overturned daily.

It's amazing how social media demonstrates yet again that sensationalism is far more widespread than serious and honest UFO investigations.

I ask Jan and the others to stop feeding this fraud. THERE IS NOTHING of extraterrestrial origin in this case! Nothing!

Regards,

Thiago Luiz Ticchetti
    Coeditor Revista UFO
    Presidente da Comissão Brasileira de Ufólogos (CBU)
    MUFON's Assistant National Director of Brazil
    MUFON Field Investigator
    MUFON STAR Team

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Deneon (21st May 2020), Did You See Them (21st May 2020), palehorse (21st May 2020)

36. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Have this A. J. Gevaerd, and Thiago Luiz Ticchetti made a public statement anywhere? With all the people saying there is something going on and all. I'm not actually on facebook or twitter or anything. I feel more inclined to believe people these days after the pentagon release lol. But could be just reaching here. If these events do have truth in them, I would be confused as to how we have the tech to down one of these things.
    Last edited by JDarktide; 21st May 2020 at 16:18.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2020), Did You See Them (21st May 2020)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by JDarktide (here)
    Have this A. J. Gevaerd, and Thiago Luiz Ticchetti made a public statement anywhere?
    Yes, and thanks for the good question — "AJ" posted this on YouTube yesterday.

His full statement, which was posted in the YouTube text:

~~~
    Hello everyone, I am A. J. Gevaerd, editor of the Brazilian UFO Magazine (www.ufo.com.br), the oldest UFO publication in the world still circulating, since 1985. My team and I have intensively investigated this alleged case and found out that it is a TOTAL HOAX. It started with a fake audio about a supposed UFO crash published over the net, later assumed to be a fabrication by the author, a lady.

And then the story got bigger and bigger every day, with many alleged witnesses making all sorts of claims, all disconnected from each other, all exaggerated, all crazy stuff and a lot of lies. Some people even said things like they were “hearing” telepathically request for help from aliens inside the alleged object crashed, or that there were children in the alleged object crashed crying for help, or that the aliens onboard the alleged object crashed are predatory and eat human meet. All fabrications an exaggeration, as anyone can see.

Then came the videos, most of them are not even from that location, and all of them were fully explained by our analysts. The explosion was not any explosion at all. The area has a facility of the Brazilian Army that produces explosives, fire guns, rifles, grenades, explosives etc. And, of course, as a military facility, it is well protected. Therefore, nobody could get in. As nobody was arrested by the military, as some say. The alleged explosion heard were explosive and/or fire gun tests that can be heard almost every day there.

No alien or military drones-like spacecraft in the sky either, as some people claimed. And the stories that the military have been shooting people’s drones trying to access the location are also a fabrication. Some people claimed that the “explosion” and “crash”, that never happened, could be the crash of a fuel tank from a Chinese rocket. It was not confirmed in anyway either. And if it were so, why would the military hide it? Also, there were no helicopters, no troops, no nothing.

A few days ago, something happened that fueled the story: the death of one employee of that military facility, accidentally. So, immediately people willing to spread more false rumors in this set of lies made a “connection” between the death and the alleged case. Well, the military were fully transparent about the death and published it publicly, as it is their duty.

It is unanimous conclusion among the main and more respected UFO researchers in Brazil that it is nothing than a BIG HOAX. Only a few unrecognized and apprentice researchers, along with people willing to get likes in their videos, still say otherwise. My team in preparing a full report in English about it, although I really believe it is a waste of time and effort. To finish, it is one more BIG HOAX that Ufology suffers.

Edit to add: my apologies! This was already in post #30 above, as pointed out here by aoibhghaire.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st May 2020 at 21:10.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Deneon (21st May 2020), JDarktide (21st May 2020), kudzy (24th May 2020), mab777 (21st May 2020), palehorse (3rd June 2020), Yoda (21st May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast