United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Default Re: What is Q? An introduction to Qanon

Hope all is well Edina
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th May 2020), edina (23rd May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd May 2020), Gemma13 (4th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd May 2020), RunningDeer (23rd May 2020), Sadieblue (24th May 2020), wondering (24th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Hope all is well Edina
    Thanks mgray, it's better.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th May 2020), DaveToo (23rd May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd May 2020), Gemma13 (4th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd May 2020), RunningDeer (23rd May 2020), Sadieblue (24th May 2020), wondering (24th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    It very much does sound like another attempt to legitimize Q.
    It isn't an attempt to legitimize, just an attempt to explain. It's my personal belief that Q is important, that's all, important because it's serving as a catalyst for public awareness of various criminal activities in the so-called deep state. In a nutshell, it's simply that.

People can believe in a deep state or not, they can believe in their crimes, or not. Investigate, analyse, or disregard as you see fit. I really don't know what the fuss is about.

I don't care much about movements either. If Q lends itself to the truth [about what's been going on], as it seems to be doing, I'm down with that. I only care about the truth. Truth is the only way the darkness in this world will be outshone. I only care about using Q as a learning tool. And so far I've learned a great deal.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I somehow totally missed what happened edina, very sorry to hear of your dog, my condolences. Also really hope your husband is now Ok.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Alekahn2 (24th May 2020), Bluegreen (27th May 2020), ClearWater (23rd May 2020), DaveToo (23rd May 2020), edina (24th May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd May 2020), Gemma13 (4th August 2020), gini (30th May 2020), RunningDeer (23rd May 2020), Sadieblue (24th May 2020), sunflower (25th May 2020), wondering (24th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

I hope you are right, Star.

The side of good moves in mysterious ways, that's for sure.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th May 2020), ClearWater (23rd May 2020), edina (24th May 2020), Gemma13 (4th August 2020), Ivanhoe (30th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd May 2020), RunningDeer (23rd May 2020), Sadieblue (24th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I have followed and read the Q tread when it started on Avalon. I was grateful to those who have been banned , left or ran silent for supporting and contributing to Q and bringing that information to me. I stated I would never return to Avalon on the censorship thread because Q was shadow banned. I returned primarily to the Q thread only a few months ago with mixed feelings. Information is power and true knowledge removes ignorant assumption’s. Those who have been labeled “conspiracy theorists” know the control involves every aspect of our existence, politics, money, education, health, extraterrestrials, UFO’s, myth, cosmology, religion and well you get my drift …everything.

Q looks like a political movement but that is just a surface interpretation. It is not just a Christian movement because some Christian’s support it. It’s a spiritual war between opposing forces of light and dark. Q has said just that many times. My personal view of Q is that I am seeing an example of humanity moving to the Aquarian Golden Age at small baby steps. The old must be removed in order to bring in the new. It will be a jagged trajectory with dips back into darkness but that trajectory is toward the light. Q is not yet about everything mentioned above, the focus is where it must be at first , the surface layer of the US political matrix in order to wake those in the mainstream up and provide deeper understanding to those in truth community already awake.

So thank you Star Mariner and others for providing this information to help some understand what Q is and is not and providing information to make choices and informed decisions. Having people think I’m crazy or just weird all my life for my beliefs I accepted because they were ignorant of the facts but I never thought I would experience that rejection in a setting like PA. We are deeply in the cycle of separation and I had to step back for a little while and gain insight into what happened here. I respect all those who still don’t want or reject following this information but what I can’t accept (although I understand) is those who feel they have a right to shadow ban it from the public. Q has indicted that censorship will become prolific because the controllers who own utube and all media. They are losing the information war partly because of Q and stepped up censorship and false narratives. Forums that allow this information will and possibly already have come under attack recently, so those who think its cult nonsense may not be willing to take that risk exposing it on their forums. There are risks in revolutions whether you actively participate in it or not. This is not a US revolution it a world awakening begun by the US effecting the world, because they made it a one world order. As noted above it may seem frivolous surface politics to those on PA who long ago went deeper into the rabbit whole and into esoteric spirituality but as I noted on the Q thread it is for some the crack in the mainstream egg that lets the light in. All paths start with one small step and lead in many directions.

So I again urge those on Avalon to again support the opening of the Q thread to the world, those locked out are just a holographic aspect of self, we are all one, let them in and let them decide for themselves.
    Last edited by Savannah; 25th May 2020 at 16:38.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th May 2020), ClearWater (23rd May 2020), edina (24th May 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd May 2020), Gemma13 (4th August 2020), gini (30th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th May 2020), RunningDeer (23rd May 2020), Sadieblue (24th May 2020), sunflower (25th May 2020), wondering (1st June 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

My point that got me scolded and chased out of the public politics area recently was that this has become a significant factor in US politics.

Today's latest CBS coverage to "explain" and counter the Qanon movement influence:

Qanon Conspiracy Theory's Growing Influence on American Politics

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/qanon-...an-politics/#x

Quote group has migrated from those fringe elements into mainstream politics
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 27th May 2020 at 20:22.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th May 2020), Gemma13 (4th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th June 2020), RunningDeer (27th May 2020), Sadieblue (30th May 2020), sunflower (28th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    My point that got me scolded and chased out of the public politics area recently was that this has become a significant factor in US politics.

Today's latest CBS coverage to "explain" and counter the Qanon movement influence:

Qanon Conspiracy Theory's Growing Influence on American Politics

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/qanon-...an-politics/#x

Quote group has migrated from those fringe elements into mainstream politics
    Here's the vid from the article.

QAnon conspiracy theory's growing influence on American politics (8:26 min)

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

edina (27th May 2020), Gemma13 (4th August 2020), mountain_jim (27th May 2020), Sadieblue (30th May 2020), Savannah (27th June 2020), sunflower (28th May 2020), wondering (1st June 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

I have four honest questions:
    1. What has Q said about Covid-19, and/or its origins?
    2. What has Q said about the WHO?
    3. What has Q said about China?
    4. What has Q said about the US riots the last few days, following the death of George Floyd?
    If anyone feels able to reply, please don't quote Q's posts. I don't understand them, and nether (I suspect) do most people. I'd really like to know what Q has been saying about these issues as straight, clear, useful information in plain English.

If he's said nothing at all, then please let us know that. (Note! I'm not trying to make any point here. I found myself just assuming that Q has said little or nothing about any of the above. But then I realized that I might be really quite wrong.) THX.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (9th August 2020), Adi (30th May 2020), Bluegreen (30th May 2020), Chris Gilbert (30th May 2020), ClearWater (30th May 2020), edina (30th May 2020), Gemma13 (30th May 2020), gini (30th May 2020), Ivanhoe (30th May 2020), Kryztian (30th May 2020), kudzy (30th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th June 2020), RunningDeer (30th May 2020), Sadieblue (1st June 2020), wondering (1st June 2020), Yoda (30th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

I'm not the best informed to answer Bill but I can start from my personal interest in Covid-19 which Q has frequently posted about:

. Virus is about the election to push for mail votes

. Supports theory virus was engineered - references study from Australia

. Highlights comparison of source of virus, Wuhan, only being on lockdown for 16 days compared to U.S.

. Anti WHO, Gates, Fauci, big pharma - usual suspects

. Pro HCQ and Doctors going public with statistics

Lots of links are provided supporting the above as well as links showing contadictions in media coverage.

. On 29 April there was a post claiming protests, riots, threats and violence are planned but not sure if this links to current situation as I've not invested time looking into that situation. I'll leave that one for others to answer.

I've been satisfied with Q as another goto source on current affairs including Covid-19.  

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th May 2020), Bill Ryan (30th May 2020), Bluegreen (30th May 2020), ClearWater (30th May 2020), edina (30th May 2020), gini (30th May 2020), Ivanhoe (30th May 2020), Jayke (1st June 2020), Kryztian (30th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th June 2020), mountain_jim (4th June 2020), RunningDeer (30th May 2020), Sadieblue (1st June 2020), Savannah (27th June 2020), sunflower (1st June 2020), wondering (1st June 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    4. What has Q said about the US riots the last few days, following the death of George Floyd?
    If anyone feels able to reply, please don't quote Q's posts. I don't understand them, and nether (I suspect) do most people. I'd really like to know what Q has been saying about these issues as straight, clear, useful information in plain English.

If he's said nothing at all, then please let us know that. (Note! I'm not trying to make any point here. I found myself just assuming that Q has said little or nothing about any of the above. But then I realized that I might be really quite wrong.) THX.
    This gives me a chance to think about this a bit.

The 8kun platform is essentially an information-sharing platform, and much of the sort of information shared here in Avalon is also shared on 8kun, the chan boards, VOAT, reddit, Twitter, FB, Instagram, Gab, TicToc. There’s a new platform that people are talking about that Lara Loomer is on and even Trump’s campaign manager, Brad Pascale has posted on, Parler. Every platform has it’s own shortand and communication style, and culture.

I didn’t follow the open-to-public COVID threads here on Avalon much. Once I got a feel for the basic gist of information, I only loosely followed the topic. It seems to me that much of what was shared here in Avalon was also shared within the Q post communications between Q and the Anons.

I do include direct links to some Q posts and the theme pages because some people like to read what was said by Q, themselves, to decide for themselves, what they think.

1. A quick look at the Qmap theme of Coronavirus shows that there are 100 Q posts related to the topic, so far. To try to summarize the information from 100 posts which also connect to other themes, such as Big Pharma, Information Warfare, China, Iran, Obama/Spygate, Election Fraud, Clinton Foundation, Huber, Durham and IG investigations, George Soros and Antifa, and so on, would be similar to someone trying to give a quick summary of all the COVID threads on Avalon.

But, I’ll try to give it a shot.

The first Q post in the Coronavirus theme is dated 23 Mar 2020, and Q reshared an image of the paper entitled Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus as an Emerging and Reemerging Infection, that was shared by an Anon highlighting the date of the paper as Oct 2017, and the “time bomb” of SARS-Cov-like viruses in horse shoe bats, Clinical Microbiology Review. (I think this paper was shared here in Avalon, too.)

In response to this Anon image share, Q reshared the 4 October 2019 video of VP Pence speech on China policy, as “worth remembering”. The Leiber story is linked and there is a sequence of questions that are essentially about “who benefits most?”

In this post, Q lays out data points that connect the timing of the virus with political activities happening at the time, for example the failure of the impeachment “coup”. And Q mentioned the upcoming push for mail-in voting. It wasn’t really being pushed at that time, but it’s become a big topic of conversation since. Q connected the virus release to this issue from the very first COVID related post.

In many of the Q posts, Q is asking people to dive deeper on the HCQ treatment plan. Some Anons diving a bit deeper, connected that some of Q’s earlier posts about Big Pharma/drugs and “cures” is related to what’s happening with the controversy about HCQ. And Big Pharma is one of the biggest donors to political candidates and funds most big media. (Big Pharma has been mentioned in the Q posts from very early on in the process, November 2017.) (Some Anons are making a connection that HCQ may even help cure cancer?)

Q has put a heavy emphasis on HCQ (the Hydroxycloriquine, Azithromax, and Zinc treatment option.)

As well as for people to stand up for their rights.

Q connects this issue with what is referred to “the Silent War”. And Q as well as others, Xi, Trump, Boris I think, have used the term, “invisible enemy”. This seems to have a larger meaning than just a reference to a “virus”.

Of course, Q pointed toward much of the fear and panic narrative and the misrepresentation of information by media and some “medical experts”. Narrative wars, so to speak.

There are lots of details covered in all these posts. But, I think the above gives a quick summary.

Note Added: Gemma13's summary is great.

2. When I did a search on Qmap of “World Health Organization” it appears to me that the Q posts that mention WHO all fall into the coronavirus theme. The first direct mention that I can quickly find is dated 8 Apr 2020. Q asks questions about the earlier decisions and recommendations made by WHO? And again about who benefits most?

Q asks questions that encourage people to look into the connection of WHO with China. And how this is connected to actions happening among some media and politicians here in the US. Q often asks questions about the timing of how all of this has happened? And also to take a longer view of the situation rather than just the most current events that are galvanizing people’s attention.
    At one point, Q strongly alluded that Feinstein is a backchannel to China.
    And again, Q connects this to the upcoming US Presidential election.

3. Q has talked a lot about China for a good while. There are 124 drops in the China theme at Qmap.
    The first one is #38, from 1 Nov 2017. Reading it just now, it seems to have more relevance to current events now than then. This is likely where many Anons come away with the feeling that many Q posts of the past were to help prepare people for events that would happen in the future. Trump recently tweeted about Huber, who had been tasked by Sessions to conduct an investigation into the Clinton Foundation. And Q recently posted about George Soros, that no one will escape. And now we have riots breaking out across the US, with obvious organizers and trained Antifa.

In skimming through these posts I find it hard to summarize the content. At first it pointed to connections of China with the situation in North Korea. China played a significant role in how the events in North Korea unfolded. It also seemed to indicate that Xi and Trump, Putin and maybe others, were working together in this global war against the 3 families.

The premise is that many nations are held hostage by the 3 families mentioned in the earlier posts, (Rothschild, corrupt princes in House of Saud, and Soros. A fourth family had already been taken down prior to Trump's election.). Connecting this to what Q has called “owls” (dark cabal) and the Y symbol, (ie Comey mentioned Y in one of his tweets).

There is much talk about the tech backdoors, and the selling of US SAP assets to China and others, by Clinton and other’s in previous administration. (re: The reason why HRC kept the email servers in her bathroom to begin with.)

Most of the original photos that Q posted fall into the category of the China theme.

And most recently, the Wuhan virus.

4. Q has not yet spoken directly about the George Floyd death, but has from the very beginning raised questions about the Antifa role in riots. (In the terms of an insurgency, and infiltration.) Today, both Q and President Trump are speaking to this issue.

For the most part, I like to look at the original sources of information that come out of the Q posts. Much like I do with anyone who is sharing information of interest.

(For example, Q shared a link to this pdf U.S. Government Counterinsurgency Guide, today, I like to take a closer look at these sorts of information.)
    Last edited by edina; 30th May 2020 at 20:38.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

7alon (9th August 2020), Alekahn2 (8th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (30th May 2020), Bill Ryan (30th May 2020), Bluegreen (30th May 2020), ClearWater (30th May 2020), Gemma13 (30th May 2020), Ivanhoe (30th May 2020), Jad (31st May 2020), Jayke (1st June 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th June 2020), mountain_jim (4th June 2020), RunningDeer (30th May 2020), Sadieblue (1st June 2020), Savannah (27th June 2020), sunflower (1st June 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Very important information. It gives me some insight into how factions of military intelligence would like to frame current events. Keep on researching, you incredibly enlightened people!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Gemma13 (4th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Very important information. It gives me some insight into how factions of military intelligence would like to frame current events. Keep on researching, you incredibly enlightened people!
    Here, this will make it easy for ya.  It's all there for insight into what "the enemy" is strategically working on and why.

Click on the following link.

http://Qmap.pub

which takes you straight to Q posts with the most recent Q Post at top of the list.  But ignore these for now as they don't mean anything, yet.

Start by clicking on the left hand side GLOBE ICON which will give you a list and brief description of Themes

https://qmap.pub/themes

Next Icon is chess pieces for list and brief description of Global Players

https://qmap.pub/players

Ghost Icon for list and brief description of Notable Deaths

https://qmap.pub/deaths

Video recorder Icon for links to Videos/Decoders

https://qmap.pub/videos

Person Icon for Resignations

https://qmap.pub/resignations

Pencil Icon for Executive Orders

https://qmap.pub/docs

Gavel Icon for Human Trafficking Arrests

https://qmap.pub/kids

Scales Icon for Sealed Cases

https://qmap.pub/cases?pg=2

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

edina (1st June 2020), Ivanhoe (27th June 2020), Jayke (27th June 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th June 2020), mountain_jim (4th June 2020), RunningDeer (1st June 2020), Sadieblue (3rd June 2020), Savannah (27th June 2020), sunflower (1st June 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Excellent Q analysis in the first 3 chapters.

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    https://veilofreality.com/2020/06/20...the-real-deal/

Qanon – The Great Awakening: PsyOp or the Real Deal?

By Bernhard Guenther, June 20, 2020
    Chapters:

Introduction and Personal Reflections
    Following the Rabbit and Disillusionment
    Qanon’s Information and Strategy
    Trump: The Trickster Archetype And The Art Of War
    Critical Thinking and Self-Work
    Project Looking Glass and Occult Chess Games
    The Great Awakening and Divine Will
    Doom and Gloom Fringe Conspiracies, i.e. “It’s all a trap!”
    Non-Duality, Staying Neutral, and Spiritual Bypassing
    Timeline-Reality Split and Converging Timeline
    Good Guys in the Government? The Battle of STO vs STS
    Checkmate: The Achilles Heel of the Matrix Forces and the Deep State
    Evolutionary Astrology and the Pluto Return of the US
    Conclusion and Resources

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

BushPilot (27th June 2020), edina (27th June 2020), Jad (27th June 2020), Jayke (27th June 2020), RunningDeer (27th June 2020), Savannah (27th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

Adding this post here, a copy from post in the huge thread, because of the history and explanations provided.

https://prayingmedic.com/2020/08/02/...form-of-panic/

Quote Qanon – Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Panic

The deep state has tried in many ways to silence Qanon and limit the growth of the movement. More than 2,000 mainstream articles have been written to date about Q. Not one has had anything positive to say. Despite (or perhaps because of) the media’s hatred of Q, the movement has grown exponentially.

One tactic employed by Q’s enemies was de-platforming. The media applied pressure in the form of shaming to the companies that provided services to 8chan. That resulted in them losing their technical services and the website went offline That maneuver silenced Q for three months, but 8chan’s owner, Jim Watkins was able to create a new website, 8kun, which Q has been posting on ever since. Having failed in previous attempts, the deep state appears to be deploying a different tactic—imitation.

Tripcodes
    Because Q’s identity is unknown, it’s possible for others to imitate him. Although technically, Q posts anonymously, we know that certain posts are from him (or her) because of their tripcode. A tripcode is a hashed password used on internet message boards like 8kun. They give a user a unique identification code while allowing them to remain anonymous. When someone uses a tripcode, it appears on all their posts. Q’s unique tripcode has been carefully tracked ever since he began posting.

In 2017 and 2018, attacks and infiltration forced Q to move from one message board to another. In December of 2017, Q moved to the 8chan board /cbts/. Three weeks after he began posting there, the board owner lied about the validity of Q’s tripcode and claimed it had been compromised.

Q replied, confirming that his tripcode had not been compromised. He said it was the board that had been compromised and he told anons there would be no more posts from him on that board. Q then moved to the 8chan board /thestorm/.

One of the more well-known early Q decoders was Jerome Corsi. He drew the attention of anons after sharing his thoughts about a photo posted by Q. In November of 2017, President Trump flew to Asia. During that trip, on November 9th, Q posted the photo below. An internet search for the photo returned no results. Apparently, it was an original. Corsi insisted that it had been taken on Air Force One and it was evidence that Q must be close to the President.

A few months later, Corsi would claim that Q had been compromised. On April 29, 2018, Q warned anons to be careful who they followed. Some people were trying to profit off the movement.

Many people took this as a prohibition against receiving financial support. Jerome Corsi did, and he accused Q of being a communist. He later claimed that although the original Q was legitimate, the person currently posting as Q was not the same person. Two weeks later, Q explained the real purpose of this post.

Because the movement was growing rapidly, Q needed to expose a deceptive scheme so that new followers would not be misled. One part of Corsi’s plan was to intentionally provide false decodes. Unbeknownst to us, he was secretly collaborating with Alex Jones and InfoWars. Their goal was to discredit Q and bring his followers over to their platform. To refute Corsi’s claim and prove he was the same person who posted at the beginning of the operation, Q posted a photo nearly identical to the one posted on November 9th.

Q had anticipated that at some point, someone would claim that he was not the same person who posted at the beginning of the operation. He prepared a collection of original photos of the same scene that had been taken a few seconds apart. He could post another original photo at any time, to verify that he was the same person who began the operation.

On July 21, 2020, Twitter announced it had suspended thousands of Q-related accounts and that they planned to take punitive action against other accounts. That same day, former CIA employee Kevin Shipp claimed on Twitter that while Q had begun as a legitimate intelligence insider, the operation had since been compromised. In another tweet, he claimed that “real” intelligence insiders would soon be dropping “real” intelligence on the chans. These tweets have since been deleted, but currently, Shipp has a thread posted that explains his concerns about Q.

Note that Shipp doesn’t claim to be a Q expert. The claim that Q has been compromised is based on second-hand information from an anonymous source. In another tweet, he said he was concerned because Q is anonymous, and “Secret identity is rarely a good thing when presenting important information.”

Shipp said we should be suspicious of Q because he presents important information while remaining anonymous. At the same time, Shipp made an important claim of his own (that Q had been compromised), and we should accept his claim based on information from an anonymous source. (You can view Shipp’s Twitter thread below.)

Shipp’s tactic is no different than that of Jerome Corsi. Corsi endeared himself to anons by providing commentary on Q’s posts. Shipp endeared himself to the community by appearing in the film Out of Shadows. In that film, he discussed CIA programs like MKUltra and Operation Mockingbird. He didn’t reveal anything that wasn’t already in the public domain, but that wasn’t his objective. He needed to make a public appearance where he seemed to be on the side of patriots and truthers. He needed us to trust him. That way, when he attacked Q, we would perceive his actions as being motivated by a love for the truth.

Shipp’s error is the same one made by many political commentators. We are all entitled to our opinions about Q, but not all opinions are equal. Shipp hasn’t read Q’s posts. His opinion is uninformed and his intelligence background is irrelevant. If you’ve read the posts yourself, you have a better understanding of Q’s operation than someone who hasn’t.

My present concern is about the comment he made in his deleted tweet regarding “real intelligence insiders” dropping “real” intelligence on the chans. Shipp has essentially warned us that infiltraitors are coming. Their goal is to fool us with fake intelligence drops. At the same time, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube seem intent on removing long-time Q decoders from their platforms. If experienced Q analysts are removed, how will new followers know which posts are from Q? The timing of Shipp’s announcement and the social media purge of Q accounts almost seems to be coordinated.

Now more than ever, it’s important to know how to determine which posts are from Q and which are not. Q has never posted on any social media platform and he never will. He does not communicate with anyone privately. If someone claims to have a source that is in contact with Q, you can regard their claim as false.

Messages from Q are only posted on 8kun under the tripcode Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6. If someone claims that a new post is from Q, and this tripcode is not visible on it, consider it to be fake. (Q has used other tripcodes in the past. You can find them on sites like qanon.pub where the posts are displayed.)

Whenever Q changes his tripcode, he warns anons ahead of time and verifies the change on the board. (Note in the image below, there is one tripcode prior to the change (Q !CbboFOtcZs) and a different one after (Q !A6yxsPKia).

It’s easy to photoshop a real Q tripcode onto a fake post. If you cannot find a particular post by searching for it on a website where Q posts are displayed, consider it to be fake.

I would expect that if a new threat is about to emerge, Q has already anticipated it, and has countermeasures in place. If the deep state is, in fact, about to unleash a pack of phony intelligence insiders, we might consider it a sign of how much damage Q is doing to their operations. Imitation is the sincerest form of panic.

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd August 2020), edina (3rd August 2020), Gemma13 (4th August 2020), Jayke (3rd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th August 2020), norman (3rd August 2020), sunflower (21st December 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

I think Edina did an excellent job of explaining these questions.

I'd just like to add to (not completely answer) Question 1. One of my recent posts correlates with it, here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...74#post1371074

In this post, I imply (with some evidence) that Covid-19 is a modified influenza virus. While Q has put out many questions regarding this topic, I have selected five questions Q has asked anons over two posts, which implies a link between influenza, and Covid19. They are:

- Why are INFLUENZA medications effective at treating COVID-19?
    - Why are children immune to COVID-19?
    - How many children die from INFLUENZA each year?
    - Why are elderly more at risk to COVID-19?
    - How many elderly die from INFLUENZA each year?

Here are the two posts:

https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/8988292.html#8989094
    https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/8988292.html#8988998

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/flu-vs-covid19.htm

Quote Influenza (Flu) and COVID-19 are both contagious respiratory illnesses, but they are caused by different viruses. COVID-19 is caused by infection with a new coronavirus (called SARS-CoV-2) and flu is caused by infection with influenza viruses. Because some of the symptoms of flu and COVID-19 are similar, it may be hard to tell the difference between them based on symptoms alone, and testing may be needed to help confirm a diagnosis. Flu and COVID-19 share many characteristics, but there are some key differences between the two.
    https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/coldflu.htm

Quote What is the difference between a cold and flu?
    Flu and the common cold are both respiratory illnesses but they are caused by different viruses. Because these two types of illnesses have similar symptoms, it can be difficult to tell the difference between them based on symptoms alone. In general, flu is worse than the common cold, and symptoms are more intense. Colds are usually milder than flu. People with colds are more likely to have a runny or stuffy nose. Colds generally do not result in serious health problems, such as pneumonia, bacterial infections, or hospitalizations. Flu can have very serious associated complications.
    https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/peopl...s-common-cold/
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/types.html

Quote There are seven kinds of coronavirus and four of those are variations of the common cold. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, on average adults get two to three colds per year. With colds being so common, these findings would lend themselves to everyone having some immunity against the disease.
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/gene...formation.html

Quote Common human coronaviruses, including types 229E, NL63, OC43, and HKU1, usually cause mild to moderate upper-respiratory tract illnesses, like the common cold. Most people get infected with one or more of these viruses at some point in their lives. This information applies to common human coronaviruses and should not be confused with coronavirus disease 2019 (formerly referred to as 2019 Novel Coronavirus).
    Ask yourselves why does Q team ask open-ended questions regarding this subject and others? They communicate very subtly at times to prevent the breach of national security laws. Showing coincidences with suggestive implications doesn't breach national security if done correctly, and researching it to find answers, doesn't always conclude in hard proof, but I'm seeing a pattern here.

In my other post which I linked above, I did get a little ahead of myself I'll admit and I don't think I explained myself very well. Still working on logically displaying the things I connect in my brain, apologies. I hope I did better this time.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2020), ClearWater (9th August 2020), edina (9th August 2020), Gemma13 (9th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th August 2020), mountain_jim (10th August 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    In this post, I imply (with some evidence) that Covid-19 is a modified influenza virus.
    Thanks for the reply!

Just one technical correction: SARS-CoV-2 is a modified coronavirus ... not a modified influenza virus. The two are very different.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (9th August 2020), ClearWater (9th August 2020), edina (9th August 2020), Gemma13 (9th August 2020), kudzy (9th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th August 2020), mountain_jim (10th August 2020), Yoda (9th August 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Here's Alex Jones on Qanon, from his yesterday's Saturday show. (8 Aug, 2020)

A cautious endorsement, which he's made several times before in recent weeks:

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (9th August 2020), Alan (9th August 2020), Gemma13 (9th August 2020), kudzy (9th August 2020), mountain_jim (10th August 2020), Yoda (9th August 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    In this post, I imply (with some evidence) that Covid-19 is a modified influenza virus.
    Thanks for the reply!

Just one technical correction: SARS-CoV-2 is a modified coronavirus ... not a modified influenza virus. The two are very different.

Thanks Bill! I appreciate the correction.
    Last edited by 7alon; 9th August 2020 at 10:45. Reason: Wrong emote.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2020), edina (9th August 2020), Gemma13 (9th August 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/veritasnewsfeed/...13673257230342

I thought this might be relevant. For some reason this Dr in the Netherlands that is part of a lawsuit, implies and in a way also somewhat claims COVID19 is a form of flu virus.
    Last edited by 7alon; 13th January 2021 at 00:29. Reason: Link not visible when trying to embed

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

DeeMetrios (16th December 2020), wondering (20th December 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

This Medium article is extremely interesting.
    A Game Designer's Analysis of Qanon
    30 Sept, 2020

I am a game designer with experience in a very small niche. I create and research games designed to be played in reality. I’ve worked in Alternate Reality Games (ARGs), LARPs, experience fiction, interactive theater, and “serious games”. Stories and games that can start on a computer, and finish in the real world. Fictions designed to feel as real as possible. Games that teach you. Puzzles that come to life all around the players. Games where the deeper you dig, the more you find. Games with rabbit holes that invite you into wonderland and entice you through the looking glass.

When I saw QAnon, I knew exactly what it was and what it was doing. I had seen it before. I had almost built it before. It was gaming’s evil twin. A game that plays people. (cue ominous music)

QAnon has often been compared to ARGs and LARPs and rightly so. It uses many of the same gaming mechanisms and rewards. It has a game-like feel to it that is evident to anyone who has ever played an ARG, online role-play (RP) or LARP before. The similarities are so striking that it has often been referred to as a LARP or ARG. However this beast is very very different from a game.

It is the differences that shed the light on how QAnon works and many of them are hard to see if you’re not involved in game development. QAnon is like the reflection of a game in a mirror, it looks just like one, but it is inverted.

(The long and fascinating article continues)

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (20th December 2020), Brigantia (20th December 2020), Chris Gilbert (21st December 2020), ClearWater (20th December 2020), Dorjezigzag (20th December 2020), Gracy (20th December 2020), kudzy (20th December 2020), Maunagarjana (22nd December 2020), Sirus (20th December 2020), wondering (20th December 2020), Yoda (20th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast