+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Imminent Disclosure Finally?

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: Imminent Disclosure Finally?

Quote Posted by JDarktide (here)
    What more can we ask for than publicly released video footage from the U.S. Pentagon, Naval Intelligence. I'm feeling like even the UFO community is having trouble accepting it tbh. I think the conversation needs to start changing from disclosure to - Why did it take so long to disclose, and what have our governments been doing this whole time? Who were flying those craft? Human? Non-Human? If human, at what point did we successfully reverse engineer it? I feel like now we can start asking the questions we have always wanted to. We can ask the questions now without looking like crazy persons! Can those who have been pushing for disclosure for so long accept that a major portion of the truth has been exposed?
    The basic question of the existence of UFOs, UAPs, or whatever you call unexplained aerial phenomena, is absolutely the most critical piece of the puzzle. If it is ever proved without doubt that they exist, the entire social fabric of society would unravel. Every bit of man's great philosophies, every scientific fact, the very way we live, the foundation of scarcity that we live under, and even the vaunted capitalist system, would have to be revisited, revised, rewritten, and mostly discarded.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (2nd June 2020), aoibhghaire (2nd June 2020), Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), Gekko (12th June 2021), Kalamos (20th September 2020), meeradas (10th April 2021), onevoice (1st June 2020), Philippe (1st June 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Quote Posted by JDarktide (here)
    What more can we ask for than publicly released video footage from the U.S. Pentagon, Naval Intelligence. I'm feeling like even the UFO community is having trouble accepting it tbh. I think the conversation needs to start changing from disclosure to - Why did it take so long to disclose, and what have our governments been doing this whole time? Who were flying those craft? Human? Non-Human? If human, at what point did we successfully reverse engineer it? I feel like now we can start asking the questions we have always wanted to. We can ask the questions now without looking like crazy persons! Can those who have been pushing for disclosure for so long accept that a major portion of the truth has been exposed?
    The basic question of the existence of UFOs, UAPs, or whatever you call unexplained aerial phenomena, is absolutely the most critical piece of the puzzle. If it is ever proved without doubt that they exist, the entire social fabric of society would unravel. Every bit of man's great philosophies, every scientific fact, the very way we live, the foundation of scarcity that we live under, and even the vaunted capitalist system, would have to be revisited, revised, rewritten, and mostly discarded.

It is true but not the whole truth about it. The more important and nearly crucial part is whether “these ET crafts” are inhabited by living entities ( as opposed to mere drones or biological robots resembling living entities or what Barry King called “programmed life forms”)
    and the factor of utmost importance : whether they choose to communicate with humans, then how and what kind of humans do they choose to talk to.

The presence of these technological “UFOs” so far means almost nothing unless for the military who want to shoot them down, make the best effort to copy the technology and possibly, decode the message of their purpose and origin.

So far we have heard plenty of information from some of the “unofficial officials” about efforts to re-engineer the space dynamics and propulsion systems of crafts but very little if anything about “decoding the message”.

It could really mean anything, aside of the circumstances of the Roswell crash that had been discussed repeatedly, portrayed in movies and turned to long sagas of what has possibly happened after.

It could mean “they” are mostly just unmanned probes. Todays SETI scientists would be strongly supportive of such idea if not for the risks and difficulties of far space travel.

( It’s not “my opinion”. Me and others know after all there are living beings on some of those crafts at least).

Alternatively, those living beings could be “too subtle” compared to molecular density as common on this planet and nearly undetectable to humans.
    In case of being shot down or major crash they may simply “dissolve” to the ecosystem and never be found by humans.

So whether they are “up there” or whether their crafts had been shot down and retrieved it all comes subsidiary to the last factor and that is whether they choose to communicate with humans( how and what kind of humans).

From their perspective perhaps they’re already doing it and have been doing it for long now.

There seemed to have been military and scientific projects trying to explore the communication line, for example Dan Sherman: Project Preserve Destiny.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/dan_sherman.html

But other than that and then (cough cough) the insignificant, thousand headed group of contactee and abductee people worldwide who all confirm we have some communication times to times,
    no official “leak” did ever confirm that kind of intelligence.

So beyond sightings, I would consider disclosure of any of such communication more significant than the rest of observations, from the technical and scientific personnel in civil and military sector, providing this planet with a clue.
    Once the clue is in open and becomes available to researchers worldwide, it would be up to them.
    But it won’t be too difficult to determine what kind of tools, frequencies and decoding systems were used to “read the message”.

Without communication they can be really portrayed as anything from empty vessels to a threat and interpreted likewise.

The SETI is asking for a clue for decades now.

🥀
    Last edited by Agape; 2nd June 2020 at 05:23.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Anka (3rd June 2020), aoibhghaire (2nd June 2020), Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), Bluegreen (2nd June 2020), Mike Gorman (11th April 2021), mojo (14th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Re: Imminent Disclosure Finally?

UFO Jesus On Coast to Coast AM Tonight!

UFO Believers: What Happens If We're Right?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th September 2020 at 19:10.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), meeradas (10th April 2021), Mike Gorman (11th April 2021), mojo (14th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Re: Imminent Disclosure Finally?

Former High Ranking Democrats Says The US Is HIDING Evidence Of UFO's, HUGE Amounts Of Evidence:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2020), Icare (11th April 2021), Mike Gorman (11th April 2021), mojo (14th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

It was timely having the 'Phenomenon' film launched last week. A key landmark in Ufology to provide more essential material to the uninitiated in support the ET presence with a possible Disclosure. However, Disclosure will not be imminent now IMHO because there are too many vested interests to keep the 'old show' going.

We have a dichotomy on one side with the evidence and the other side with government agendas wit a slowly narrowing of the gap in the last 3 years. In addition, the MSM has not aired any discussion of the film except for Tucker Carlson on Fox News. This of course does not help the Disclosure developments in the USA. Tucker Carlson has been getting heavy criticism from MSM peers. This probably due to jealousy on there part in not having a policy of discussing the subject matter in its proper sense.

I believe in time, outside the USA, events are taking place that eventually will disrupt this USA narrative . In particular, the agenda of ICER which will be launched in January 2021. This is a unique moment in history of having for the first time a coalition of 35 countries singing from the same hym sheet. Considerable effort behind the ICER scene is the development of the appropriate communications network to the media when its launched.

ICER agenda reveals that the ET presence is here, while the TTSA and others are in a state of flux, avoiding the ET word. Eventually the likes of TTSA will exhaust its role and may well be disrupted by ICER in the future. Its then the new narrative will take place with the new message to the world through drip feeding and the ultimate UN announcement that the ET presence becomes real. Then other countries will follow and may launch there Disclosure initiatives thereby hemming in the USA to come clean.

In conclusion, Disclosure will not be imminent but gradually come about in two ways. Influence from outside the USA ramping up the struggle for the reality of UFOs and the ET presence. Significant worldwide social awareness of disclosure of the UFO reality thus providing a crisis for the USA to except the outcome.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (15th October 2020), Bill Ryan (14th October 2020), Billy (14th October 2020), boja (14th October 2020), Harmony (14th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th October 2020), Mike Gorman (12th June 2021), mojo (14th March 2021), mountain_jim (14th October 2020), onawah (14th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th October 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

RTVI Russian News. Recent interview

Harry Knyagnitsky discussed with ufologist David Marler on RTVI what the American special services can tell about UAP/UFOs and whether the authorities are ready to disclose secret data.

They wanted Marler’s input regarding the 2021 U.S. Senate Intelligence Authorization Act and the request for UFO/UAP information.

Although it is in Russian, I thought I would share it here:

https://rtvi.com/skvoznoy-efir/v-ssh...-spetssluzhby/

He mentions that the 3 Pentagon UAP videos have no documentation, no data analysis or any back up that will provide an official disclosure at the Senate hearings.

He says that that the Executive Order is a distraction and that its not an order to provide the data but was a request. A request is not an order. Therefore there may be no obligation from the UAP Task Force for submitting data, information that would lead to a disclosure at the up coming July Senate hearings. He got these details from intelligence insiders that he knows.

David Marler was the only single ufologist represented in the film documentary series Unidentified for two seasons. Interestingly enough he discusses with Chris Mellon the research he has unearthed. Chris Mellon had read his book as the best cases put forward of the existence of specific UAP/UFOs/Trianglar types. Chris Mellon probably suggested Marler as the person to be invited for the Unidentified series.

According to Marler the Pentagon made the initial announcement about the existence of UAP/UFOs because there was becoming a high frequency of UAP/UFO witnessed by military persons at installations and military persons at campaign maneuvers at sea.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), Bluegreen (14th March 2021), boja (14th March 2021), Mare (14th March 2021), mojo (14th March 2021), mountain_jim (15th March 2021), onawah (14th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

I guess this fits here as well as anywhere. It's about a LOT more than just ufos.

From CryptoViewing

What UFO Disclosure Really Means
    Last edited by gord; 9th April 2021 at 17:33. Reason: the usual suspects
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), Bluegreen (9th April 2021), Operator (10th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    I guess this fits here as well as anywhere. It's about a LOT more than just ufos.

From CryptoViewing

I just watched that video because it drew my attention amongst my subscribed channels. For a while now I see some dots connecting floating us to this narrative.
    To me, Dick Allgire is one of the most reliable and trustworthy remote viewers. One of the things I however I am not too thrilled about is his support for crypto curencies.

I feel that crypto curencies will rather support the 'new world order' crowd than that it will serve us. So at the end of the video when he tells us that banks will disappear
    it sounds fine at first but who really started the cryptos? And then he tells us how wonderful it will be if everything will be recorded on a blockchain ... really?
    So in which camp is he actually?

I also watched this video yesterday:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/wZCBEKJz6ESi

It refreshed my memories about Looking Glass and strengthened my own (dot connecting) speculation connecting a lot of current events.
    Last edited by Operator; 10th April 2021 at 19:50. Reason: typo

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), gord (10th April 2021), JDarktide (10th April 2021), meeradas (10th April 2021), Mike Gorman (12th June 2021), pabranno (10th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Pentagon confirms leaked copy of UFO's swarming US Navy destroyer as genuine!!

https://populist.press/pentagon-conf...er-as-genuine/
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), Icare (11th April 2021), Mike Gorman (12th June 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)

From CryptoViewing

I just watched that video because it drew my attention amongst my subscribed channels. For a while now I see some dots connecting floating us to this narrative.
    To me, Dick Allgire is one of the most reliable and trustworthy remote viewers. One of the things I however I am not too thrilled about is his support for crypto curencies.

I feel that crypto curencies will rather support the 'new world order' crowd than that it will serve us. So at the end of the video when he tells us that banks will disappear
    it sounds fine at first but who really started the cryptos? And then he tells us how wonderful it will be if everything will be recorded on a blockchain ... really?
    So in which camp is he actually?

I also watched this video yesterday:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/wZCBEKJz6ESi

It refreshed my memories about Looking Glass and strengthened my own (dot connecting) speculation connecting a lot of current events.
    I started to make this reply, then I stopped because ...I don't know. But I am going to throw it out there.

Most of us are familiar with the elite hiding underground and leaving us on the surface when the apparent catastrophe occurs. Well, what if the catastrophe is the awakening of the people. Our ascension to knowing the truth of what the evil people have done? Thus, the elite hide underground to avoid prosecution.

What if there really are big lizard ETs that live underground and feed on humans?

Heaven on Earth and hell below.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), Iancorgi (12th April 2021), justntime2learn (10th April 2021), Mike Gorman (12th June 2021), Operator (11th April 2021), pabranno (10th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Thanks for the Looking Glass video. Nothing new for people hanging around here in general, but I hadn't seen that one before. I first encountered stuff about Bob Lazar in the summer of 1993 on a local bulletin board on FidoNet run by a retired police officer.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), JDarktide (12th April 2021), Mike Gorman (11th April 2021), Operator (11th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Thanks for the Looking Glass video. Nothing new for people hanging around here in general, but I hadn't seen that one before. I first encountered stuff about Bob Lazar in the summer of 1993 on a local bulletin board on FidoNet run by a retired police officer.
    Yes - nothing new really, but it is put together well IMO!

Really worth watching.

A person can see and learn things from top to bottom, but if the things are arranged and/or presented in a different way it can bring new understanding to the topic.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

gord (12th April 2021), Iancorgi (12th April 2021), Mike Gorman (12th June 2021), Operator (12th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I was looking up ET Contact in Kalmykia ( the explanation may be found in the video bellow)

and happened upon this new YouTube channel from “the other part of the world”

aka Ancient Civilisation

https://m.youtube.com/c/Ancientcivilizations/videos

and see they have some new proactive pieces of information to share,
    missing links...

[ Oh and did I forget to tell you that we all are from Big Dipper ( Ursa Major, Saptarishi) except for those who are from Small Dipper and those are the troublemakers 🙏😄🕊 ]

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Mike Gorman (12th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,457 times in 4,332 posts

🔴LIVESTREAM: BEYOND DISCLOSURE WITH KERRY CASSIDY & Jean-Claude@BeyondMystic 1:01:53

•Streamed live 5 hours ago

JeanClaude BeyondMystic2

🔴LIVESTREAM: BEYOND DISCLOSURE WITH KERRY CASSIDY & Jean-Claude@BeyondMystic

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Mike Gorman (12th June 2021), Peace in Oz (13th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2