+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: Gregory Joseph Hallett, the real "king" of England. Explosive Stuff!

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

Default Re: Gregory Joseph Hallett, the real "king" of England. Explosive Stuff!

The Union flag upside down at portcullis house, parliament. Jacob Rees-Mogg told parliament that it's deeply troubling, apparently. Dated 5th March.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...use-union-flag

It also appears the PM's plane, which is shared with the (ex?) Royal family, has a new paint job, and the flag is also upside down. Dated 26th June.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/06/26/union...-12905817/amp/

An upside down Union flag is either a sign of distress, or an insult to royalty (Lese Majeste).
    Last edited by Ben; 14th July 2020 at 00:38.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

angelfire (13th July 2020), Bill Ryan (13th July 2020), Franny (16th July 2020), Gwin Ru (13th July 2020), Harmony (14th July 2020), Hym (13th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

Default Re: Gregory Joseph Hallett, the real "king" of England. Explosive Stuff!

I’ve been aware of this topic for a while, but haven’t paid it much attention. However, yesterday I came across a comment elsewhere that claimed that Hallett had lodged documents with the “Brussels International Common Law Court”. I used to work in a legal occupation and know the concepts of law, and “International Common Law” struck me as nonsensical as common law cannot be applied internationally. I’ll go into that in more detail if anyone wants to know why.

I did some digging into this and it’s not a legitimate judicial court, therefore it has no jurisdiction over anyone; it seems to be just a group of people who have made up the name that they are now touting around to lend authority to the narrative.

He seems to be saying all the right things on topics that the people I would call truth seekers - such as everyone here - would resonate with. I’ve seen comments that he’s likeable, seems a nice guy, and he sounds convincing and legit.

Aren’t those the right qualities of a successful conman or actor though? Likeable and convincing, and won’t set off our sixth sense alarm bells? The type that makes you think, “Wow, if I give this guy £5000, I’ll have a major share in a gold mine in a faraway country!”

The question is - why is he directing his pitch to this audience? I would think that it’s the kind of audience who are not likely to be royalists - is there anyone here who bought the William and Kate wedding souvenir mug and coaster set? Hmm, thought not. Why would someone push this narrative to people who are largely indifferent (or even antagonistic towards) royalty, and get them rooting for the man who would be king?

As for his royal lineage, there is an interesting study cited in Ian Mortimer’s book The Perfect King: The Life of Edward III, Father of the English Nation. A statistical analysis was done on how many of the people with English ancestry were descended from Edward III - they calculated that it was 83%. When they factored in illegitimacy, it was 99%. It’s a commonly known fact in social history that younger members of high-ranking families and their descendants move down the social scale over time. This statistic can be repeated throughout Europe, and let’s not forget that it is well known and documented that royals and aristos were notorious for ravaging any female that took their fancy. Domestic servants were fair game, no contraception back then… So, no big deal on royal ancestry, we’re all likely to have it.

I have no problem with having a head of state; what I do object to is the British monarchy’s obscene wealth that was derived from the people of this country. The Queen’s private wealth is kept secret by law, and managed through blind trusts by the Bank of England. Let her return that wealth to the nation, we’ll pay her a wage and maintain the royal properties and I’d be happy with that.

Maybe I’m sticking my head above the parapet here with this post, but I just want to add a different perspective to consider.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 14th July 2020 at 10:53. Reason: Clarification on the study quoted

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Ben (14th July 2020), Bill Ryan (14th July 2020), ClearWater (14th July 2020), Constance (14th July 2020), Dick (18th July 2020), Franny (16th July 2020), Gwin Ru (14th July 2020), Harmony (14th July 2020), Jad (14th July 2020), Kamikaze (14th July 2020), kfm27917 (26th July 2020), modini (15th July 2020), norman (14th July 2020), scotslad (25th July 2020), Sirus (14th July 2020), TomKat (14th July 2020), Valerie Villars (14th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,466 times in 4,332 posts

Understand Common Law with John Smith 28:31

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/

Interesting "revelation" in which living people rise out of their "dead" status and walk around with their renewed free status... zombie movies revised!
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 14th July 2020 at 16:54.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (15th July 2020), Ben (14th July 2020), Bill Ryan (14th July 2020), Franny (16th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well, I have to say that it said nothing about common law, which is a clearly defined legal concept; David Icke was talking about the 'legal entity' years ago.

There are two bases of law in Europe - Anglo-Saxon law and Roman law. The basis of the legal system in England, Wales and Northern Ireland is based on Anglo-Saxon law, in which case precedent - known as Common Law - carries significant weight. Roman law is the basis of the legal systems in all the other European countries; Scots law is based on a hybrid of elements of both common and Roman law.

In Roman law, aka civil law, case precedent carries little or no weight and therefore everything is codified into the statutes. Lawyers are discouraged, and sometimes barred, from reaching a decision where there is a unique situation that does not fall into the provisions of the legal code.

The legal system of Britain was usurped by the Lisbon Treaty which made EU law (which is Roman law) paramount, whereas previously it only carried minor weight. This is why we now have masses of legislation, which often are passed as Regulations rather than Acts and as such they bypass parliamentary scrutiny.

So there it is - common law is legal precedent, recognised mainly in legal systems in the UK and countries in the former empire to which it was exported, but it is not recognised in countries where the legal systems are based on Roman law - and that is why 'international common law' is a nonsense!

He did say in the video that 209 countries have signed up for the common law court - evidence, please.

IMPORTANT EDIT - I just checked, as it just dawned on me that 209 countries seemed too many - there are 195 countries in the world! Where are the other 14?
    Last edited by Brigantia; 14th July 2020 at 16:12.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

angelfire (15th July 2020), Bill Ryan (14th July 2020), Franny (16th July 2020), kfm27917 (26th July 2020), Sirus (14th July 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,087 times in 8,175 posts

Quote Posted by HikerChick (here)

I have no problem with having a head of state; what I do object to is the British monarchy’s obscene wealth that was derived from the people of this country. The Queen’s private wealth is kept secret by law, and managed through blind trusts by the Bank of England. Let her return that wealth to the nation, we’ll pay her a wage and maintain the royal properties and I’d be happy with that.

It may not be the arm of "the Queen" we have to twist to get all that wealth back.

I'm still struggling to make proper sense of the material presented here and discussed in this audio recording. Until someone with better research chops than myself tells me otherwise, it looks to me like the Royal Family has been taken over and used something like a cross between a 'Trust' and a 'Front Company' for a banking dynasty.

It involves a special English Priory of the Knights of Malta and the Pilgrims Society, and the money the bankers lent to the royals when they were broke for cash. The Queen's Privy Council tells her what to do ( not the other way around ) and operates behind her back. It's, probably, really controlled by the banking dynasty.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (15th July 2020), Ben (14th July 2020), Bill Ryan (14th July 2020), Brigantia (14th July 2020), Franny (16th July 2020), Gwin Ru (14th July 2020), Harmony (18th July 2020), kfm27917 (26th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    It may not be the arm of "the Queen" we have to twist to get all that wealth back.

I'm still struggling to make proper sense of the material presented here and discussed in this audio recording. Until someone with better research chops than myself tells me otherwise, it looks to me like the Royal Family has been taken over and used something like a cross between a 'Trust' and a 'Front Company' for a banking dynasty.

It involves a special English Priory of the Knights of Malta and the Pilgrims Society, and the money the bankers lent to the royals when they were broke for cash. The Queen's Privy Council tells her what to do ( not the other way around ) and operates behind her back. It's, probably, really controlled by the banking dynasty.
    You have a very good point there Norman - we can only guess who is truly at the top of the pecking order, and those who are may well be hidden faces. I bet there's a very convoluted trail with a lot of dead ends to the money taken from the British people.

The royal jewellery collection would be a good start though; I follow a blog with some good info, but ad nauseam posts a load of pictures of royal jewellery. I look at that - there are LOADS of pieces - and think that if it were sold off, it would probably fund the NHS for 10 years.

(BTW - first link doesn't work, it says that the content has been moved.)

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

angelfire (15th July 2020), Ben (14th July 2020), Bill Ryan (14th July 2020), Franny (16th July 2020), Harmony (21st July 2020), kfm27917 (26th July 2020), norman (14th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,087 times in 8,175 posts

Quote Posted by HikerChick (here)

(BTW - first link doesn't work, it says that the content has been moved.)

I noticed that myself, and I can't fix it, but if you click on the logo at the top of the page it refreshes (locally) and brings up the right page full of stuff.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ben (14th July 2020), Bill Ryan (14th July 2020), Brigantia (14th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

Regards the bank of england, the queen, and the british currency, This document from the "Chartist Movement" is interesting!

https://www.newchartistmovement.org....sury-committee

Love peace and joy to all!

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

angelfire (15th July 2020), Ben (22nd July 2020), Bill Ryan (15th July 2020), Brigantia (15th July 2020), Franny (16th July 2020), Gwin Ru (15th July 2020), Harmony (21st July 2020), kfm27917 (26th July 2020), norman (16th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Hidden King's Hidden Cave Joseph Gregory Hallett 1:13

•Jul 16, 2020

Charles Ward

Join Lee & David on this Epic Journey to find JGH's mystery cave!! you don't want to miss this! Join our group, see below and hit subscribe! 👇👇

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (22nd July 2020), Bill Ryan (16th July 2020), Harmony (18th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Why is the Spanish Monarchy in Crisis?

Sputnik
    04:45 GMT 18.07.2020

© AP Photo / Francisco Seco

The Spanish monarchy is facing its deepest institutional crisis since its restoration in 1975 after the uncovering of King Juan Carlos' allegedly illegal activities completely undermined its prestige among the public. Nevertheless, the Spanish establishment is seeking to preserve the institution at all costs.

Recent scandalous revelations about the royal house and the constant spreading of salacious information regarding Juan Carlos I have put the Spanish monarchy in an increasingly unenviable position.

Reports regarding Juan Carlos de Borbón allegedly charging fees for the construction of a high-speed railway in Saudi Arabia, added to his girlfriend Corinna Larsen’s shocking confessions, are just the tip of the iceberg.

The downward trajectory began in 2006 with a corruption scandal and continued in 2012 with an unpleasant incident during Juan Carlos’ elephant hunt in Botswana. And to make matters worse, all this happened amid a deep economic crisis.

In June 2014, Juan Carlos I decided to abdicate in favour of his son Felipe, who became the head of state. But that didn’t stop the crisis, nor did it do anything to boost the reputation of the institution.

And while the first wave of this 21st-century crisis occurred during the worst years of the global economic depression that started in 2008, its second wave is happening in the midst of a rather serious health crisis that has caused another economic crisis.

To make maters worse, the Spanish royal house could previously count on the silence of the Spanish media, now most of them have no hesitation in placing news about the Bourbon family on their front pages.

[...]

Full article: https://sputniknews.com/analysis/202...chy-in-crisis/

----------------------------------------------

© AFP 2020 / FRANK AUGSTEIN

The Duke of York has been under even more intense scrutiny recently following the FBI's arrest of Jeffrey Epstein's former girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell. She is accused of grooming girls for the disgraced billionaire. One of Epstein's alleged victims previously claimed she was trafficked to London and forced to have sex with Prince Andrew.

Princess Beatrice had to marry in a private ceremony due to the sex scandal her father Prince Andrew has been involved in, The Mirror reported citing the groom's cousin. The 31-year-old tied the knot with Italian developer Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi on 17 July at the Royal Chapel of All Saints in Windsor. The intimate ceremony was reportedly attended by no more than 20 people, all of them close friends and family, including Beatrice's grandmother Queen Elizabeth II. Dario Mapelli told The Mirror that the couple scaled down the ceremony to avoid public attention and shield Beatrice's father from media scrutiny.
    "We heard it was postponed to next year but that was clearly to keep it secret. Maybe they did it now to be sure that the Queen could be there. Or perhaps because of the problems with her father they didn't want to go overboard with publicity in case anyone criticised them", Dario Mapelli Mozzi told The Mirror.
    [...]

Full article: https://sputniknews.com/uk/202007181...ties---report/

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (26th July 2020), Ben (22nd July 2020), Bill Ryan (18th July 2020), kfm27917 (26th July 2020), Mike (18th July 2020), norman (18th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

There's Hidden Treasure In The King's Cave! 6:16

•Jul 18, 2020

Carrie Kohan

OMG! I found the Hidden Treasure in the King Maker's Cave! Here's a little teaser of what is to come! Stay tuned to hear more from Dave Mahoney and Lee with the 'Hidden King'! This is a movie!!!! You can't make up this sh*t!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (22nd July 2020), Bill Ryan (19th July 2020), Billy (22nd July 2020), gardunk (25th July 2020), Harmony (21st July 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Countess who took 30 flights on paedophile's 'Lolita Express' quits NSPCC

Mark Hookham and Andrew Young
    Daily Mail
    Sun, 19 Jul 2020 01:23 UTC

Clare Hazell (pictured) raised thousands of pounds for the charity by hosting a classic car show each year at her family’s sprawling Elveden Estate in Norfolk

The wife of an aristocrat who flew more than 30 times on Jeffrey Epstein's 'Lolita Express' private jet has stepped down from her role at the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children.

Clare Hazell raised thousands of pounds for the charity by hosting a classic car show each year at her family's sprawling Elveden Estate in Norfolk.

The Mail on Sunday last month revealed that the interior designer - who became the Countess of Iveagh in 2001 when she married Edward Guinness, 4th Earl of Iveagh and a member of the brewing dynasty - had repeatedly travelled with serial paedophile Epstein on his private jet.

Flight logs revealed she took 32 flights between 1998 and 2000, including trips to his homes in New York, Florida, the Caribbean and New Mexico.

Clare Hazell (pictured) raised thousands of pounds for the charity by hosting a classic car show each year at her family's sprawling Elveden Estate in Norfolk

It was subsequently reported that US investigators want to contact the countess as part of their investigation into Epstein. There is no suggestion that she was involved with, or had knowledge of, any wrongdoing.

Lady Iveagh had been president of the NSPCC's West Suffolk branch since at least October 2011, when she opened a new children's centre for the charity in Ipswich, Suffolk.

The Elveden Classic Car Show, which takes place in the walled gardens of the Elveden Estate, last year raised £14,000 for the branch.

Until Thursday, the car show's website stated: 'The NSPCC are fortunate enough to have Lady Iveagh as President for West Suffolk, and would like to thank Lord and Lady Iveagh for their continued support of this event.'

But last night, an NSPCC spokeswoman said: 'In the past that was her title, she had a local volunteer fund- raising role within a small branch based in the West Suffolk area. She no longer volunteers with us.'

The charity, which works to protect children from abuse and help them to recover, declined to say when Lady Iveagh had stepped down or why. In a statement, it added: 'The safety of all children and young people is our number one priority. All our volunteering roles have appropriate checks specific to their responsibilities.'

The Countess did not respond to a request for comment.

The nature of her connection to Epstein is not fully clear. She was reportedly studying at Ohio State University in the 1990s and her contact details appear in Epstein's infamous 'little black book' under her married name, Clare Hazell-Iveagh.

According to flight logs, Epstein accompanied her on all but two of the flights. Ghislaine Maxwell, who is awaiting trial for allegedly recruiting and grooming some of Epstein's young victims, was also on many of the flights.

Andrew has been accused of having sex three times with one of Epstein's victims. The Duke has repeatedly and strenuously denied the claims.

Last night, the charity declined to say whether it believed that Andrew should talk to US prosecutors about Epstein.

The spokeswoman said: 'Prince Andrew is no longer our patron. He supported our Full Stop campaign which ended in 2009.'

Related:

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (26th July 2020), Ben (22nd July 2020), Bill Ryan (20th July 2020), Billy (22nd July 2020), Elainie (21st July 2020), Harmony (21st July 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Dear Ben McDonald: I note with much surprise your mention of Czarina Alexandra of Russia being alive and communicating with Hitler during the run up to WWII. I know that she did not perish in 1918, but have read she died in mid-1927. I would very much appreciate your sharing with me all the information you have about her after 1918 and her date of death if you know it. Please be kind and let me hear from you on this, perhaps even on this post before it closes. I have a personal interest. Thank you very much.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

angelfire (26th July 2020), Ben (22nd July 2020), Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), Billy (22nd July 2020), kfm27917 (26th July 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow... what a turnpike crossroad!

ETs, Trump and Secrets 55:20

Jul 2, 2020
    Carrie Kohan

Charlie Ward & Carrie Kohan Jul 2, 2020 Conversation about everything from Trump, Spirituality, ETs, the Hidden King and more...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

angelfire (26th July 2020), Ben (22nd July 2020), Bill Ryan (21st July 2020), Billy (21st July 2020), Zanshin (22nd July 2020)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Dear Ben McDonald: I note with much surprise your mention of Czarina Alexandra of Russia being alive and communicating with Hitler during the run up to WWII. I know that she did not perish in 1918, but have read she died in mid-1927. I would very much appreciate your sharing with me all the information you have about her after 1918 and her date of death if you know it. Please be kind and let me hear from you on this, perhaps even on this post before it closes. I have a personal interest. Thank you very much.

Hi Amor,

The information i got about Czarina Alexandra communicating with Hitler came from the book 'The Holy Blood and The Holy Grail', by Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh and Henry Lincoln.

I read it when I was about 17 or 18, 22 yrs ago roughly, and I dont remember too much about the specifics, other than the communications had a huge effect on Hitler's attitide towards the Jews.

It's a book that contains so much information that it took me a long time to read it, but I do remember feeling like it contained a lot of very imortant knowledge and predictions that now makes a lot more sense to me, in terms of what is happening right now.

I guess you'll have to get a copy and and read for yourself to find the relevant info.

I'm probably going to buy a copy myself to re-read.

Hope this helps.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

angelfire (26th July 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2020), Billy (22nd July 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd July 2020), kfm27917 (26th July 2020), Zanshin (22nd July 2020)

31. Link to Post #76
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

A link to pdf file for Holy blood, holy grail -

https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/co...LY%20GRAIL.pdf

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

angelfire (26th July 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd July 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd July 2020), Jad (22nd July 2020)

33. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 times in 283 posts

Quote Posted by Zanshin (here)
    A link to pdf file for Holy blood, holy grail -

https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/co...LY%20GRAIL.pdf

Here is the revised version if someone is interested:

http://dl101.zlibcdn.com/dtoken/2b26...978cff0b51fbf2

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd July 2020)

35. Link to Post #78
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

For those folk seeking to get a better perspective on how Greg Hallett could possibly lay claim to the title Christ,
    (Hallett's claim rates a mention in passing albeit perhaps dismissively)
    or more clarity regarding the law of the land/ law of the sea conundrum,
    how the Vatican claims ownership of everything,
    the great reset, where government derives it's authority,

Romley Stuart does an excellent job in his latest presentation -

A wise man I met was fond of saying something along the lines -

I don't care if you're agnostic or Buddhist or Muslim - if you're using Reserve Bank notes to conduct your contracts,
    then you're being a Christian for the purposes of commerce.

The Matrix series has seeped into the collective conscience as veiled public notice, continuing from other multilayered classics such as -
    Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland and many others;
    though many who consider themselves Red Pilled have missed entirely, the messages entwined through the entirety of The Pirates of the Caribbean series.

Last edited by Zanshin; 22nd July 2020 at 12:46.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2020), Gwin Ru (22nd July 2020), kfm27917 (26th July 2020)

37. Link to Post #79
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

I'll just leave this right here....

down the thread... this!

Last edited by spade; 25th July 2020 at 16:20.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

angelfire (26th July 2020), Bill Ryan (25th July 2020), Jad (25th July 2020), kfm27917 (26th July 2020)

39. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Portugal Teaser 1:08
    •Jul 25, 2020

Digital Warrior Productions

Portugal, Decoding History. Episode 4.Teaser. The Hidden King.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th July 2020), Zanshin (26th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast