Thread: UN's New official "NWO Project" website

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

Default UN's New official "NWO Project" website

New Rockefeller COVID-19 Action Plan & The UN's Official NWO Website As The CDC Goes Door to Door
    24,579 views•May 24, 2020
    Spiro Skouras
    69.3K subscribers

"Recently Spiro was joined by Helen Buyniski a journalist for RT, to breakdown the Rockefeller Foundation’s 2010 document titled ‘Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development.’

The 2010 Rockefeller document, particularly the ‘Lock-Step’ portion, laid out a scenario involving a global health pandemic. The document ultimately came to the conclusion, that the only way to mitigate a global pandemic, was by implementing China’s hardcore authoritarian police state lockdown as the model world wide.

And here we are today, as we find ourselves in this exact scenario, just a coincidence? Just about a month ago, on April 21st the Rockefeller Foundation released another document titled ‘National Covid-19 Testing Action Plan Pragmatic steps to reopen our workplaces and our communities.’

In this report Spiro is joined by Helen Buyniski breakdown what the social engineers have in store for us in this Rockefeller blueprint document.

Spiro and Helen also discuss the United Nations New World Order website (yes it is real) in addition to recent reports of the CDC going door to door in Atlanta Georgia taking peoples blood for antibody tests related to the Coronavirus and much more."

Reviewed by Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/new...-door-to-door/

NEW WORLD ORDER UNMASKED
    "Spiro Skouras is back with this report about the galloping Globalism we’ve got going on.

The UN has just launched a new website https://unnwo.org/ for the New World Order Project (yes, that’s what it’s called) that aims “to advance a new economic paradigm, a new political order, and more broadly, a new world order for humankind, which achieves the UN’s Global Goals for Sustainable Development by 2030, and the happiness, well-being, and freedom of all life on Earth by 2050.”

In other words, the New World Order is the Green New Deal – or as Spiro says, “the controlled demolition of the world economy.”

Central to the UN’s New World Order is the new economic paradigm called ‘Happytalism’, which places “happiness, well-being, and freedom at the center of human development models, systems, and all life,” with a plan to mobilize $30 trillion toward achieving the 17 UN Global Goals and 169 targets by 2030.

It was kicked it off last March with the establishment of the International Day of Happiness (UNIDOHappiness), https://happinessday.org/ that recognizes happiness as a fundamental human right and goal, to be celebrated “every March 20, forever.”

When you visit the Day of Happiness website, you find that what they’re calling “Happiness” consists of 10 “steps” to psychologically cope with the COVID lockdown!

Spiro then directs our attention to the “Zero Prevalence Surveys” now underway in Atlanta Georgia, where officials randomly select houses to draw blood for antibody tests, while conducting a questionnaire.

He then brings on Helen Buyniski, to discuss two studies released by the Rockefeller Foundation, the 2010 ‘Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development’, which contains the “Lock Step” script that we’ve discussed recently https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...k-step-script/ which describes a global pandemic and concludes that the only way to mitigate it is to use China’s authoritarian, police state lockdown as the model worldwide – in which we find ourselves today. Coincidence?

The Rockefeller Foundation’s most recent paper, released on April 21st, ‘National Covid-19 Testing Action Plan: Pragmatic Steps to Reopen Our Workplaces and Our Communities’, https://www.rockefellerfoundation.or...g-action-plan/ in lock step with Bill Gates, the UN and the WHO with the message that the “only way back to normalcy” is with a Covid-19 vaccine, which includes a draconian plan to launch:

“A Covid Community Healthcare Corps so every American can easily get tested with privacy-centric contact tracing; a testing data commons and digital platform to track Covid-19 statuses, resources, and effective treatment protocols across states and be a clearinghouse for data on new technologies…

“At least 100,000 people and perhaps as many as 300,000 must be hired to undertake a vigorous campaign of test administration and contact tracing, and they must be supported by computer systems networked with regional and national viral datasets and as many electronic health records from local hospital systems as can be provided.”

Helen Buyinski tells Spiro that she actually signed up to take the training course for the Covid Community Healthcare Corps – or what she calls the “Snitch Corps”. This will be staffed by some of the millions of people who have just been put out of work, natch.

The Johns Hopkins course instructor is the very ditzy-sounding Emily Gurley, PhD who informs students that Autonomy or the legal Right to Self-Agency is to be curtailed within the context of contact tracing.

She says, “People can make their own decisions but if they’re not isolating themselves or not quarantining themselves, that could harm someone else. It does put other people at risk, so they do have some limits on their autonomy or their ability to make their own decisions within the context of contact tracing.”

Welcome to the New World Order, Folks!

There’s a lot more in this excellent report. Spiro always does a great job."
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (10th June 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (10th June 2020), ClearWater (25th May 2020), edina (11th June 2020), Franny (28th May 2020), Harmony (26th May 2020), jjjones (25th May 2020), Kryztian (27th May 2020), Lilybee8 (27th May 2020), Mercedes (27th May 2020), pueblo (28th May 2020), Sadieblue (26th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (26th May 2020), Tigger (25th May 2020), wegge (25th May 2020), william r sanford72 (26th May 2020), yelik (27th May 2020), Zanshin (26th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: UN's New official

"Happytalism" the UN's new "NWO Project" pitch
    https://unnwo.org/
    (Just makes you want to hurl doesn't it?

"LET'S TAKE OUR PLANET BACK.
    About
    The United Nations New World Order Project is a global, high-level initiative founded in 2008 to advance a new economic paradigm, a new political order, and more broadly, a new world order for humankind, which achieves the UN’s Global Goals for Sustainable Development by 2030, and the happiness, well-being, and freedom of all life on Earth by 2050.

Initiatives

Happytalism
    Happytalism is a new economic paradigm which places happiness, well-being, and freedom at the center of human development models, systems, and all life.

UNIDOHappiness
    The United Nations International Day of Happiness (UNIDOHappiness) recognizes happiness as a fundamental human right and goal, and is celebrated every March 20, forever.

UN Global Goals
    Advancing a new economic paradigm of happytalism for humanity means mobilizing $30 trillion toward achieving the 17 UN Global Goals, 169 targets by 2030. Join us.

Advancing a New Economic Paradigm of Happytalism since 2008.

“A great revolution is waiting for us. The crisis doesn’t only make us free to imagine other models, another future, another world. It obliges us to do so.”
    – Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy September 2008

Making an Impact Across the Globe #TenBillonHappy by 2050

Every March 20 since 2012, all 7.8 billion fellow members of the global human family, living in 206 countries and territories, celebrate happiness as a fundamental human right and goal, and #HAPPYTALISM as a new economic paradigm for humanity.

Join us. Lets achieve #TenBillionHappy by 2050."
    Last edited by onawah; 25th May 2020 at 23:09.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (10th June 2020), ClearWater (25th May 2020), Franny (25th May 2020), Harmony (26th May 2020), jjjones (25th May 2020), Kryztian (27th May 2020), Lilybee8 (27th May 2020), mab777 (26th May 2020), norman (25th May 2020), Sadieblue (26th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (27th May 2020), wondering (26th May 2020), yelik (27th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,420 times in 8,339 posts

Default Re: UN's New official "NWO Project" website

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

Just makes you want to hurl doesn't it?

"LET'S TAKE OUR PLANET BACK.

Join us. Lets achieve #TenBillionHappy by 2050."

Totally. Looks like they did a focus group and came up with "happy".

I won't be around to see it but I can assure everyone they are lying through their teeth about 10 billion in 2050 (unless they are thinking of bringing in 9 billion of their dodgy friends from elsewhere).
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Franny (26th May 2020), greybeard (26th May 2020), Harmony (26th May 2020), jjjones (25th May 2020), Kryztian (27th May 2020), meeradas (28th May 2020), onawah (25th May 2020), Sadieblue (26th May 2020), wondering (26th May 2020), yelik (27th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Who is going to take them seriously with a word like "happytalism?" Everyone that I've shown that to IRL has laughed at them, even those who are generally more supportive of the UN. Views on this may be different outside the US, because of how this translates in other languages, but in English, it's a joke. If they're trying to get the US in general on board, they're failing miserably.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

ClearWater (26th May 2020), Franny (26th May 2020), Harmony (26th May 2020), Inaiá (29th May 2020), Kryztian (27th May 2020), onawah (26th May 2020), Sadieblue (26th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I sent that OP link to my daughter this morning. After 40 minutes she replied to say "That is terrifying, have you checked the site is real? Not some numpty stirring sh*t. The date on the site doesn’t really make sense"

I don't know what she meant by 'date on the site', does anyone here know what I should be looking for.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

greybeard (26th May 2020), Harmony (26th May 2020), Kryztian (27th May 2020), onawah (26th May 2020), Sadieblue (26th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I sent that OP link to my daughter this morning. After 40 minutes she replied to say "That is terrifying, have you checked the site is real? Not some numpty stirring sh*t. The date on the site doesn’t really make sense"

I don't know what she meant by 'date on the site', does anyone here know what I should be looking for.
    Does she mean the 2030 and 2050 dates that are referenced?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Harmony (26th May 2020), onawah (26th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

AT the site https://unnwo.org/ it says:
    "The United Nations New World Order Project is a global, high-level initiative founded in 2008 to advance a new economic paradigm, a new political order, and more broadly, a new world order for humankind, which achieves the UN’s Global Goals for Sustainable Development by 2030, and the happiness, well-being, and freedom of all life on Earth by 2050."

More info about it here:https://www.globenewswire.com/news-r...Earth-Day.html
    and here:
    https://apnews.com/Globe%20Newswire/...1c2d79c3e89241

I could hardly believe my eyes, but that last link is to an Associated Press article, and I don't think they would have got it wrong.

Quote Posted by Sarah Rainsong (here)

Does she mean the 2030 and 2050 dates that are referenced?
    Last edited by onawah; 26th May 2020 at 05:10.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (27th May 2020), Franny (26th May 2020), greybeard (26th May 2020), Harmony (27th May 2020), Sadieblue (26th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (26th May 2020), Zanshin (26th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

"Let's take our planet back" is a good idea -- for us to take it back from them, that is.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

meeradas (28th May 2020), Sadieblue (26th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (26th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

They have written "...freedom for all life on earth by 2050."

Do they define freedom somewhere in their doc? I am sure that it means something different to them than what it does to the majority of the people.

And they are saying " freedom for all life". Yeah, good luck with that one.

I bet it comes down to "freedom to wish you had freedom."

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Elainie (26th May 2020), greybeard (26th May 2020), Harmony (27th May 2020), pueblo (28th May 2020), Sadieblue (26th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    They have written "...freedom for all life on earth by 2050."

Do they define freedom somewhere in their doc? I am sure that it means something different to them than what it does to the majority of the people.

And they are saying " freedom for all life". Yeah, good luck with that one.

I bet it comes down to "freedom to wish you had freedom."
    Well that might be easier and freer from their point of view if you have got the population down to 500million.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Harmony (27th May 2020), Justplain (26th May 2020), meeradas (28th May 2020), onawah (27th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,091 times in 4,065 posts

WhoIs says the site is registered to Illien Global Public Benefit Corporation.

It is not exactly the United Nations:

In 1980, Illien launched its first nonprofit programs to create happiness for orphans and abandoned children by finding them permanent, loving families.

Illien Global site is almost shocking to behold. Proceed with caution.

It is a bit over the top, and, having recently spent awhile skimming the Davos affairs, this is what I noticed. There is a major change-the-world mentality out there. Most of it is very glittery, as, the, um, entity here is. Most of those people probably are well-intentioned and they want to preserve forests and nurse babies to health and so forth.

None of their deal works without world government. They all have this hidden undertone of "this crusade will happen, because world government provides". It's a silent assumption that underlies the whole lot, in such a way that some participants may not be aware they are making a drastic assumption.

And so if Dr. Chisolm that started WHO was probably someone like this, and there is probably this huge wave of interest and participation since they don't get the issue about the backbone of assumptions they are making.

And it is terrifying since if I pledge to rip out the backbone, then they automatically assume I want people in wheelchairs to be washed out to sea. If you are against the organization, that means you must hate each and every activity it was doing. You want to keep grain to rot in the cellar and laugh while someone starves. And so you are of course a maniac, easy to marginalize if not confine.

That is not what we are saying, or at least not what I am saying. We have become averse to the engine of hidden assumptions:

Capitalism...London School of Economics

World Government...United Nations

Again, the idea that this pop-up house from 1900 will start working today, when it has been against us all along, is about the same as Rockefeller medicine suddenly being the "answer", neither one even works, and it is really hard to get suffering people in third world countries to understand this, and it is kind of hard to make a loud enough warning when vested interests can start new crusades at will with lots of good publicity.

The United Nations, itself, does not have New World Order anywhere on its site. This is a private fortune using the U. N. as a vehicle.

This cat is C. I. A. as was apparent when he met Bernie Sanders.
    Last edited by shaberon; 27th May 2020 at 05:22.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (27th May 2020), edina (11th June 2020), greybeard (27th May 2020), meeradas (28th May 2020), onawah (27th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Find it weird that you guys can turn a completely innocuous idea into a grand conspiracy but I guess those are the times right 💁🏻‍♀️

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Justjane For This Post:

shaberon (27th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Justjane

I understand your doubts, we've all been there, your journey is yours alone.

Here's a clue, sorry to be blunt but Hello - the art of deception in your face. the Cabal are masters of what they do. Truth will set your free as they say.

We all have freewill, but no one said I can't deceive you, thank you for your consent.

The mass population prefer the blue pill, have closed minds, are lazy and complacent, do not think for themselves or read between the lines or do any research for themselves. They are more than happy to accept the official story.

They are preparing the mass mind by keeping the world locked down and on its knees until people are desperate for the saviour vaccine despite telling you to your face it will contain biometric nano tech (and crispr gene editing tech). The virus is in the vaccine!!!

Blame yourself if you go along with this Track and Control energy harvesting game.

http://finalwakeupcall.info/en/2020/...my-devastated/
    Last edited by yelik; 27th May 2020 at 13:00.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (27th May 2020), East Sun (27th May 2020), meeradas (28th May 2020), norman (27th May 2020), shaberon (27th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (27th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I'm picking up a clue here and there that this happitalism push is bluffing PR only. The infrastructure they need to hold it together is having significant chunks dismantled. I don't think even Bill Gates is rich enough to replace the finances they rely on through black and grey channels which are closing down fast. You could get paranoid about the US government taking all it's finances black, sure, that's one possibility to worry about but it might have a different stealth 'justification'.

Google were running a nsa feeder op in and out of North Korea. The NSA is currently under new management, and so is North Korea. I don't doubt google is still deeply entwined with the nsa, hence a very slow response to the censorship issues, but piece by piece, the NWO IS losing big chunks of itself.

To date there have been 2 big purges in the Saudi Arabia sphere of things. That's big. That means they have serious money problems now. In Europe, the Rothschild family is having a fire sale too. They are feeling the squeeze on most fronts.

It's this fixed time hour-glass issue that's making it all so touch and go. If they can take the heat off themselves after this coming November, they can put almost all of their original structure and plan back in place without the vast majority of the global public ever having known how close it all came to getting rid of them.

Public awareness is the equivalent of "save your work regularly". When your computer goes down you are left with a work project that is as advanced as the last time you saved it. Everything since is lost forever. The public awareness of the progress of the work to remove the most powerful organised crime gang in the world isn't very up to date. IF the gang gets back in control, the whole cleanup project will be gone forever and the public never knew ( thanks to completely controlled media, and completely trivialised alternative media ).

Be in no doubt, November 2020 is a very serious tipping point one way or another.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ben (27th May 2020), Bo Atkinson (27th May 2020), onawah (27th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th May 2020), shaberon (27th May 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I'm picking up a clue here and there that this happitalism push is bluffing PR only. The infrastructure they need to hold it together is having significant chunks dismantled...To date there have been 2 big purges in the Saudi Arabia sphere of things. That's big. That means they have serious money problems now.

Yeah what is that, absurd goo-goo capitalism?

And could we say that the dismantled chunk related to the Saudis is known as "petrodollar"?

Generally speaking, it is NGOs such as the one under scrutiny here that tend to be fronts for financial crimes, physical crimes, or any kind of C. I. A. activity. It is likely that there are some which are relatively innocent to maintain cover. If someone has the ability to check around every place it has ever worked, then we could be more specific, but I for one would be highly suspicious of every single one of them. I am a lot more serious about the infrastructure and the way it uses suggestions and images of especially children to mask its actual nature.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

edina (11th June 2020), onawah (28th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)

. . And could we say that the dismantled chunk related to the Saudis is known as "petrodollar"? . . .
    As I see it, it's about the channels by which money gets to where they need it. I'm not sure a petrodollar is still a petrodollar after it's changed hands a few times in that sort of game.

They can't deliver on any of this if they don't get a turnaround in Washington this year, and that's surely what this is about. To me it's looking like political stage scenery for the US election year. A carrot on a string for, well, you tell me.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

onawah (28th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)

. . And could we say that the dismantled chunk related to the Saudis is known as "petrodollar"? . . .
    As I see it, it's about the channels by which money gets to where they need it. I'm not sure a petrodollar is still a petrodollar after it's changed hands a few times in that sort of game.

In this reasoning, it appears that the prime nexus of exchange is the Bank of International Settlements. It is more or less the Central Bank of all Central Banks. A dollar is a petrodollar no matter whose hand it is in. My understanding is that the B. i. S. is like a window where America will tell Japan "this is how you will run your country this year" and figure out how to change it to yen. Whereas the major programs from the U. N. are like specific extortion rackets that go after people and stuff and also tell them how to run their country. B. i. S. is like an unavoidable umbrella, and the other institutions are like ordinary bad deals.

Again this is like a high move in the Opium War since that was completely about silver leaving the British Empire in a situation of fair trade. It didn't go where they needed it to go. Answer: smuggle opium and gain many addicts. So with Capitalism, we see basically this same move pulled over and over again, along with a few more complicated things with which eighteenth-century man had not yet learned to inflict on his fellows overseas at the stroke of a pen.

But, I am not quite sure how you mean channels. Historically, "channels" would probably be interpreted as expansion and contraction of credit. So, if you have a hand in denying Iran $5 billion from the I. M. F. for coronavirus response, you shrunk some credit, probably because you knew they wouldn't put up Tehran Square as collateral. But I bet you could get a list of other countries and what really happened at the I. M. F. recently.

Black Rock appears to be the "go-to" channel currently, if you were trying to stuff the Fed with an unprecedented amount of assets. Republican seems to have been a favorite outlet for the parts that included the national cash flow.

The type of NWO company we have found is definitely some kind of channel. Hardly anyone ever knows anything about what really happens with the money and activities, and it is certainly not too hard to slap some shiny photos over anything. Unless someone manages to independently observe it, then it could be anything from Al Qaeda to bath salts. I honestly don't want to muckrake it because I don't like to look at it. There's something of a "plant a tree, shoot an Iraqi" flavor to it.

The European Union Foreign Affairs chief just told the Germans that the American century is over, and it is now the Asian century, and that Europe had better take this seriously. I keep seeing more and more loss of American dominance in every place. It seems that it is known the ship is sinking and rats are jumping off.

It is like getting up before Davos and telling them Capitalism is dead. It is not a law or even an actual policy but rather changes of position that resemble someone scampering for survival. For example, the new Davos Manifesto for the Fourth Industrial Revolution says that corporations should pay their fair share of taxes. Now that doesn't really define what it is supposed to be, but, if it is taken seriously as a survival tip, it may lead to something. Something does seem to be shaking the primarily Anglo-American finance sector from the inside. It is almost a bit like they have found themselves on surveillance and given up. Much like that moment from when I said years ago that it was already gone years ago, and some continue to pretend otherwise, the pretense has expired.

34. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,262 times in 21,088 posts

Exclamation Re: UN's New official "NWO Project" website

How many times have we said UN is part of the NWO and called "conspiracy theorists"
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th May 2020 at 19:32.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

35. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,262 times in 21,088 posts

Exclamation Re: UN's New official "NWO Project" website

AMERICA IS DEAD: United Nations "Announces" the New World Order
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Just a little rant: why do people like this 'Richie from Boston' always talk like there is no rest of the world? and that at the moment it is only America and or USA that is under lock-down? this is a global hoax/tool ongoing.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast