+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: "The Shift" Conversation with Jacqueline Hobbs (Oracle Girl)

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Default Re: "The Shift" Conversation with Jacqueline Hobbs (Oracle Girl)

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I think there is a cognitive dissonance involved in the end time of the old paradigm. for instance, if Dr. Joe's meditations have been successful, why do I need to buy new versions? If OG's clearing works, why new ones? Why do I need HER to purify?
    Hi Delight, I've been following Jacqueline's work for about seven months now. To me the information she brings is so subtly different from anything else I ever studied that I have concluded it cannot be easily grasped by listening to just a few of her things.

You don't need her to purify; you are already doing it. She is from the future and carries a frequency not available on Earth until very recently (beginning around 2016), which allows us to purify at an accelerated rate when we sign up for her events. Her tracks are not for purification but for us to more fully understand on a conscious level.

The new frequency has also made it so that spiritual techniques and rituals from the past are no longer effective. I have experienced this first hand as well. The knowledge for what we need is written within each one of us and is unique for each one of us as well.

None of what I just said can be proven, but from my own experience I just know deep inside it is true. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by anandacate; 3rd February 2021 at 19:30.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd February 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), Delight (3rd February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2021), Eva2 (4th February 2021), janette (15th February 2021), Mare (3rd February 2021), meat suit (3rd February 2021), wegge (13th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

On Friday February 12, 2021, Jacqueline had a Future Rewrite event called An End to the Death Space. She also had this article to go along with it.

This is not just the death of the financial system
    This is not just the death of the financial system. It is the death of you as you have known yourself. A small group think you are of little consequence - and that whether you live or die is of not much concern. As the slave self you have been defined as a commercial entity. Once you are of no use, your life is deemed superfluous. There may be lots of pretty talk about a nice green future, but in reality it means wear your fancy facewear and make sure that you obey. Now you have no right to speak, to think or even breathe. Be medicalised while we institute an even more oppressive system - and be happy about it otherwise we'll disconnect you. Of course you need a worldwide affliction to paper over all the cracks. But only at first, because later nearly everyone has gone along with it, and made sure it actually happened. The weaponisation of human consciousness is the end game of a very certain frequency. It means 2 things in reality. One, many many people could die - either from an illness or the switch of financial system. Two, the negative impulse behind that consciousness will surely die too. Why is this so? Because it is born of self destruction. There are two main sources on this planet and one of them simply cannot sustain life. It demands a perpetual sacrifice, blood and killing - and when it runs out of victims, its life comes to an end. This is what we call, the end of the death space. Reality rearranges, taking everything on that vibration with it. The good thing about it all, is that nothing which is false will be left. The new you will survive ... in a completely new world. But this world will be radically different and at first, very confusing. This is the death of everything you never were - and the revelation that you can never die.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th February 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), ClearWater (15th February 2021), Delight (15th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2021), Eva2 (15th February 2021), janette (15th February 2021), Mare (15th February 2021), meat suit (15th February 2021), Merkaba360 (16th February 2021), One (15th February 2021), wondering (8th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

thanks for posting, it was a very powerful event.. possibly the most powerful so far...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

anandacate (15th February 2021), aoibhghaire (15th February 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), Eva2 (15th February 2021), janette (15th February 2021), Mare (15th February 2021), One (15th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by anandacate (here)
    On Friday February 12, 2021, Jacqueline had a Future Rewrite event called An End to the Death Space. She also had this article to go along with it.

This is not just the death of the financial system. It is the death of you as you have known yourself. A small group think you are of little consequence - and that whether you live or die is of not much concern. As the slave self you have been defined as a commercial entity. Once you are of no use, your life is deemed superfluous. There may be lots of pretty talk about a nice green future, but in reality it means wear your fancy facewear and make sure that you obey. Now you have no right to speak, to think or even breathe. Be medicalised while we institute an even more oppressive system - and be happy about it otherwise we'll disconnect you. Of course you need a worldwide affliction to paper over all the cracks. But only at first, because later nearly everyone has gone along with it, and made sure it actually happened. The weaponisation of human consciousness is the end game of a very certain frequency. It means 2 things in reality. One, many many people could die - either from an illness or the switch of financial system. Two, the negative impulse behind that consciousness will surely die too. Why is this so? Because it is born of self destruction. There are two main sources on this planet and one of them simply cannot sustain life. It demands a perpetual sacrifice, blood and killing - and when it runs out of victims, its life comes to an end. This is what we call, the end of the death space. Reality rearranges, taking everything on that vibration with it. The good thing about it all, is that nothing which is false will be left. The new you will survive ... in a completely new world. But this world will be radically different and at first, very confusing. This is the death of everything you never were - and the revelation that you can never die.
    I am 100% with my New Earth meditative focus. This global purification is great...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

anandacate (15th February 2021), aoibhghaire (16th February 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), Eva2 (16th February 2021), meat suit (16th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

What I appreciate with Oracle Girl, Jacqueline is her very upfront and earthy dismissal of the 'confection' of new age spirituality, she says she is 'Fit for purpose' and uniquely designed to assist people divest themselves of the old mechanisms, the system of slavery.
    In many ways Jacqueline embodies the core features of Northern English working class culture, she reminds me of my sister in fact, very strong and impatient with artifice; the fact she is part of a group, who are aware of one another but not in direct communication is very interesting.
    People don't listen to others unless you impress them with a confident presentation, Jacqueline has a supreme confidence, almost a Chutzpah, but this is not born of arrogance or an intention to build a cult. The message is all about 'You' and having the energy to fight back, to become a warrior of freedom. There is a reason human change is nearly always accompanied by bloodshed and conflict: our progress demands the uprising of one idea over another, and we have been accepting the boot in the face too long.
    I like this person, I feel a kinship, a sense of the familiar about Oracle Girl, I suspect we are part of the same tribe.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

anandacate (16th February 2021), aoibhghaire (16th February 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), Eva2 (16th February 2021), Mare (16th February 2021), meat suit (16th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    What I appreciate with Oracle Girl, Jacqueline is her very upfront and earthy dismissal of the 'confection' of new age spirituality, she says she is 'Fit for purpose' and uniquely designed to assist people divest themselves of the old mechanisms, the system of slavery.
    In many ways Jacqueline embodies the core features of Northern English working class culture, she reminds me of my sister in fact, very strong and impatient with artifice; the fact she is part of a group, who are aware of one another but not in direct communication is very interesting.
    People don't listen to others unless you impress them with a confident presentation, Jacqueline has a supreme confidence, almost a Chutzpah, but this is not born of arrogance or an intention to build a cult. The message is all about 'You' and having the energy to fight back, to become a warrior of freedom. There is a reason human change is nearly always accompanied by bloodshed and conflict: our progress demands the uprising of one idea over another, and we have been accepting the boot in the face too long.
    I like this person, I feel a kinship, a sense of the familiar about Oracle Girl, I suspect we are part of the same tribe.
    I like her more and more.
    Have not signed up to be in the purification space. She says that we are purifying from inside out so going to continue allowing it.
    I have been listening to interviews and podcasts.

I still am a little confused about purification and the "v". It seems she has said those who accept it won't be on the new earth? I know someone who accepted it to make her mother happy. Does that still mean she will not be on earth? And maybe not all want to stay on earth but we love unconditionally. I am not sure about some things she says.

BUT I like lots of what she says.....

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

anandacate (16th February 2021), aoibhghaire (16th February 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), Eva2 (16th February 2021), Mare (16th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

One important point I heard Jacqueline say during a Q&A session (do not remember which one), is that to get the most out of her tracks, one needs to be in the Reboot Group (best is twice a week), which one can sign up for with a minimum donation of $0.50 each time. The Reboot Group is done remotely every Wednesday and Saturday, and you do not need to do anything except sign up.

When you sign up, you get a track along with it based on what is being worked on at that moment in the collective group. Jacqueline has said if you are not in the Reboot Group, the tracks will not have much meaning for you (and possibly the interviews, too).

Fairly recently she made a track for the Reboot Group on Wednesday, Jan 20, 2021, called Other Sources. (Note: When you are not in the Reboot Group, the minimum donation for a track is $10.50.) The other source is where the "v" comes from, so when you take it you become entangled with the other source.

Quote There is another influence - another source - on this planet. Where did it come from, what exactly is it, and how do we navigate it?

It’s common for people to believe that everything comes out of the one “source” with a capital “s” - but this in itself is the hyperbole of this other influence. There is another source in the universe distinct from pure love and several variants of the one I am referring to, which is currently causing havoc on the planet. This source is unable to evaluate or self reference, it simply obeys one set of instructions and it is set on a course to self-destruct. If you touch it, you become entangled with it - and its course of self-destruction. The 2 need to stay entirely separate.

The key is to allow this separateness, without accepting or rejecting it. Excluding nothing - even that which you know does not serve you and others - we claim the whole field of reality, rewriting division itself. Then when we choose, we do so from all possibilities, and we act only out of our own source.

This purification track switches on deep information inside you about the history of this planet and the keys of non-exclusion, full-field potentiality, and obeying your own nature. Establish yourself separately from the other influence on this planet. Allow the timeline of self-destruction, step into your full universal identity and rewrite the ancient fault-line of division so then you alone decide, what takes form.
    Hope this helps you, Delight.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th February 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), Delight (16th February 2021), Eva2 (16th February 2021), Mare (16th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Not really clear what exactly she means, perhaps it needs more context. It sure sounds pretty bleak. the sacrifice/blood/killing source on the planet will die because it runs out of victims? I mean, wouldnt every human and animal have to be dead for it to run out of victims? lol Especially if it is AI/Cyborg type entities behind it. Or is this saying that anyone with the right frequency can't be sacrificed/killed/etc?

Reality rearranges taking out all on 'that' vibration. If we have chaos, war, financial collapse, etc - seems hard to believe that the control freaks just leave alone all the people of a new frequency as if the ignorant can differentiate between the new and old humans. And doubt they care either.

I can see how the planet can purify itself by letting all the ignorant jab themselves with toxic vaccines and the like, separating the wheat from the chaff. However, the "wheat" don't OBEY, and are culled along with the chaff in many other scenarios.

Seems like this is saying that we can't beat this without a really heavy form of oppression coming soon to an earth theatre near you

I dont know, I wish people spoke more clearly about what they mean. Can anyone elaborate?

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)

I dont know, I wish people spoke more clearly about what they mean. Can anyone elaborate?
    Merkaba, I recommend you join the Reboot Group as I explained in the previous post here. I find it cannot make sense from just reading about it or listening to her without being in the Reboot Group.

It's not on the level of the conscious mind. For me it is more of a "knowing" or a "feeling" with my whole being. I know this is not much of an answer, but it is too complex to explain simply.

I have listened to dozens of her tracks, while also being in the Reboot Group. Just this morning (quite early because I could not sleep) I listened to the ones on the Earth histories. Fascinating! is all I can say. I've had to listen to them more than once to even begin to understand them. This is after being in the Reboot Group regularly twice a week since around May 26, 2020.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th February 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), Eva2 (16th February 2021), Mare (16th February 2021), meat suit (16th February 2021)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Merkaba, I recommend you join the Reboot Group as I explained in the previous post here. I find it cannot make sense from just reading about it or listening to her without being in the Reboot Group.

It's not on the level of the conscious mind. For me it is more of a "knowing" or a "feeling" with my whole being. I know this is not much of an answer, but it is too complex to explain simply.

I have listened to dozens of her tracks, while also being in the Reboot Group. Just this morning (quite early because I could not sleep) I listened to the ones on the Earth histories. Fascinating! is all I can say. I've had to listen to them more than once to even begin to understand them. This is after being in the Reboot Group regularly twice a week since around May 26, 2020.
    This may be the truth but I have concerns about being in anyone elses care other than my own BECAUSE there are many NHFBs who look beautiful (versus any other "form"). But IMO they still want to gobble up the light from all who are in their grasp. Unfortunately they use the truth to bring people to them....

If the purification is happening (and she says it IS) and I am intending purity out of my OWN knowing and have connection with my Source, I refuse to accept I would need any other source to grok what I need. She has beautiful phrasing and people feel "chills etc" when in her presence... BUT I do not accept her authority on principle. I just plain do not consent to need anyone outside me to guide me. If I fail on my own, so be it.

BUT I do not think we will fail when we become the Lovers of "The Living God-ness" which is REAL and be a conduit of Love. My knowing says we may "rise" IN such a love frequency that it transmutes WHATEVER we are touched, contacted by....

I will not keep posting here and I have appreciated much of her position. Thanks for all you have shared. Blessed Be all Beloved Beings, Being Beloved. We ARE! Maggie
    Last edited by Delight; 16th February 2021 at 17:48.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

anandacate (16th February 2021), aoibhghaire (16th February 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), BoR (16th February 2021), ClearWater (16th February 2021), meat suit (16th February 2021), Orph (16th February 2021), Peace in Oz (17th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th February 2021), wegge (16th February 2021)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I do not consider I am in anyone else's care by being in the Reboot Group. Like you say, Delight, the purification is happening anyway. There is no other source grokking what we need, only our own source.

I totally agree with everything you say, especially that you do not accept any other authority. This is the only way it should be.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th February 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), ClearWater (16th February 2021), Delight (17th February 2021), Eva2 (16th February 2021), Mare (18th February 2021), meat suit (17th February 2021)

22. Link to Post #52
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

This may be the truth but I have concerns about being in anyone elses care other than my own BECAUSE there are many NHFBs who look beautiful (versus any other "form"). But IMO they still want to gobble up the light from all who are in their grasp. Unfortunately they use the truth to bring people to them....

If the purification is happening (and she says it IS) and I am intending purity out of my OWN knowing and have connection with my Source, I refuse to accept I would need any other source to grok what I need. She has beautiful phrasing and people feel "chills etc" when in her presence... BUT I do not accept her authority on principle. I just plain do not consent to need anyone outside me to guide me. If I fail on my own, so be it.

BUT I do not think we will fail when we become the Lovers of "The Living God-ness" which is REAL and be a conduit of Love. My knowing says we may "rise" IN such a love frequency that it transmutes WHATEVER we are touched, contacted by....

I will not keep posting here and I have appreciated much of her position. Thanks for all you have shared. Blessed Be all Beloved Beings, Being Beloved. We ARE! Maggie
    I tried out the purification space from the end of August until late December 2020. I noticed a lot of change in a good way. But in hindsight I have come to the conclusion that this is more a case of synchronicity than of cause and effect. The expectation this purification space would help, is what helped the change that was happening anyway because of the consciousness shift globally, and sped it up a little bit. But it was never Jacqueline's 'special ability' that was the cause, which is my conclusion, it was more the 'placebo effect', the belief it could make a difference, which had its function.

Late december I decided to rely on myself only and stop with the sessions. That was after Jacqueline started a detailed monologue about the negative high frequency beings. But before that, I already felt that as soon as she started answering questions, it felt off for me. There was too much ego present (which was not the case with the purification tracks, she really has a talent of saying the right words that feel profound and pure, which definitely has a positive effect). But going into the details of how things are, what our history is etc..that is when she lost me. It didn't resonate with me.

I also do not believe she is a one of a kind extra special being, with abilities and frequencies you and I don't have, as much as she claims to have them. I do believe however, that she believes that herself. Therefore I will definitely not call her a con artist. It's just that I see some patterns of human ego, which everyone has, so no big deal, but which do not align with her claims of her highly evolved and pure nature.

If it works for you, by all means, do what feels right. But for me, I am flying on my own again. I am grateful for the experience which coincided with the last purification (I do think this is an excellent word to describe the process we all go through in life) of some old residuals of wounds from the past which completely went of out of my system for good during this time. Therefore it was very helpful this came on my path, but it became time to let it go and rely solely on my own energy and insights again.
    Last edited by BoR; 16th February 2021 at 23:55.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

anandacate (17th February 2021), aoibhghaire (17th February 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), Delight (17th February 2021), Eva2 (17th February 2021), Peace in Oz (17th February 2021)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

This came out today from Jacqueline Hobbs (Oracle Girl).
    Quote Remote controlled humans. Now you can see exactly who they are. When the inner connection of someone weakens, anyone can be taken over and manipulated by technology. Originally created to develop robot armies which could never be defeated, how useful it would be if people were implanted ... becoming just as obedient. Neuromorphic chips, skynet, swarm systems - no humans needed. Just a digital copy of your own self, so willingly handed over, resurrected in a nanotech body. The latest system upgrade and an anti-virus programme (get it?!) and you're all good to go. How to defeat this when it all seems so powerful? Every film and scripture has predicted this for so long. You won't believe me, but it is very simple. Nothing can control you, not even the most powerful military grade AI. The power of the sun, accessed through your pineal gland, can take out any non-human signal in less than a few seconds. When you embody your own purity, no other wavelength can enter. Your frequency can operate in a completely different domain. You have a real-time quantum mainframe which harnesses the whole planet. Switch on the power you have, waiting to be used. This will disarm everything which seeks to harm and destroy.
    Real silence monthly upgrade on Tuesday March 9, 8pm-9pm GMT. Join here now: https://www.oraclegirl.org/events/20...9/real-silence

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th March 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), Eva2 (8th March 2021), meat suit (9th March 2021)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

This came out today from Jacqueline Hobbs (Oracle Girl).
    Quote Remote controlled humans. Now you can see exactly who they are. When the inner connection of someone weakens, anyone can be taken over and manipulated by technology. Originally created to develop robot armies which could never be defeated, how useful it would be if people were implanted ... becoming just as obedient. Neuromorphic chips, skynet, swarm systems - no humans needed. Just a digital copy of your own self, so willingly handed over, resurrected in a nanotech body. The latest system upgrade and an anti-virus programme (get it?!) and you're all good to go. How to defeat this when it all seems so powerful? Every film and scripture has predicted this for so long. You won't believe me, but it is very simple. Nothing can control you, not even the most powerful military grade AI. The power of the sun, accessed through your pineal gland, can take out any non-human signal in less than a few seconds. When you embody your own purity, no other wavelength can enter. Your frequency can operate in a completely different domain. You have a real-time quantum mainframe which harnesses the whole planet. Switch on the power you have, waiting to be used. This will disarm everything which seeks to harm and destroy.
    Real silence monthly upgrade on Tuesday March 9, 8pm-9pm GMT. Join here now: https://www.oraclegirl.org/events/20...9/real-silence
    But if this would be true couldnt a person who lets him or herself be vaccinated remove this non human signal again in a few seconds? I think this contradicts what she has been saying about people who are getting the V will leave the planet because they hook onto the bad guys energy?

Im also in the wednesday Reboot group by the way. A friend of mine is totally convinced of OG. Me im still a little sceptical. The weird thing is that i have been looking for people like Oracle Girl all my life and just concluded that nobody knows the future or how the world works exactly and what we are supposed to do to become the best version of yourself. And exactly at that moment in time she came onto my path.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

anandacate (8th March 2021), aoibhghaire (8th March 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), meat suit (9th March 2021)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)

But if this would be true couldnt a person who lets him or herself be vaccinated remove this non human signal again in a few seconds? I think this contradicts what she has been saying about people who are getting the V will leave the planet because they hook onto the bad guys energy?
    From what I understand, when you get the shot in the arm, you become part of that system, that frequency, which cannot easily be undone because we have not yet embodied enough of our own purity to easily overcome its effects. I think she is saying if we hold in our own higher frequency, in our own purity, the lower frequencies will not affect us; it will disarm everything that seeks to harm.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th March 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), Harmony (9th March 2021), Hym (9th March 2021), Mare (9th March 2021), meat suit (9th March 2021), Zirconian (17th March 2021)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

This is off topic but each time I see your sweet face anandacate the word BEAUTIFUL comes to mind. You radiate beauty!

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

anandacate (24th March 2021), aoibhghaire (10th March 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), Harmony (12th March 2021), Hym (9th March 2021), Mare (11th March 2021), pabranno (17th March 2021), Zirconian (17th March 2021)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Question: Has anybody here ever heard Jacqueline say anything about aliens? Life on other planets?

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Ben (15th July 2021), Harmony (12th March 2021)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

The latest:
    Quote Big changes are coming.

Things are speeding up, which is great news for the positive timeline, but the stakes in terms of planetary resources and the risks of land-based military action are now much much higher. Where does Canada fit in? So close to the USA and yet … so close to other nations too. The extreme measures there have brought so much suffering. Why Canada in particular?

Meanwhile water is the most fought over resource on the planet … not gold or precious metals. Few people are aware of the hidden economics and the true significance of this biological currency. What is the connection between blood, our rivers and the very source of war on this planet? Why are the frequencies of Canada so critical for the future positive timeline on Earth?

Join me on YouTube this Friday March 19, 7pm GMT to find out.

We will be purifying the frequencies of resource wars and environmental destruction, directly in preparation for the Silent Immersion …

Much love x

JOIN NOW

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Ben (15th July 2021), Eva2 (17th March 2021), Mare (17th March 2021), meat suit (17th March 2021)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Some might appreciate hearing Jacqueline speak about the Bosnian Pyramids.

Important event coming up on Friday, March 26, 2021.
    Quote We have had some unexpected visitors.

More than half of Earth’s inhabitants now realise that there is a very open attempt to enslave and depopulate the planet on behalf of a small psychopathic elite. How are they doing this? Through a forced change in the financial system at the point of a needle …

We’ve explored the roots of money and some of the history of gold on this planet in earlier events - and now it is time to pull it all together. Why has it all gone so extreme since the 1950s? Who and what is behind that? Are cryptocurrencies really the answer or are they just another wolf dressed up in sheep’s clothing? And what’s all this about a quantum computer?

Even the most anti-human frequencies can be purified. That’s what you’re here to do. For everything that’s coming, your personal setting needs to be entirely outside the frequency of slavery. See you for this, and more, live on YouTube this Friday March 26 from 7pm GMT.

Much love x
    JOIN NOW

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Ben (15th July 2021), Eva2 (24th March 2021), Mare (24th March 2021)

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

I read the OG transcript on the Death Space yesterday and found it riveting. It contained much material/ideas that were "fresh" (at least for me) and a "concept" that fit the current climate so well. Although I find resonate a somewhat overused buzz word, it seems to fit here, and really had me thinking a lot. I'm not sure if I can post the transcript here or if I need permission from OG first but it would be interesting to hear the views of others who read this and/or listened to the MP.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

anandacate (11th August 2021), aoibhghaire (12th August 2021), meat suit (11th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3