+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: "The Shift" Conversation with Jacqueline Hobbs (Oracle Girl)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Default "The Shift" Conversation with Jacqueline Hobbs (Oracle Girl)

This is amazing, it really resonates. It sounds like the next phase to get past our limitations and shape our reality.

"The Shift" Conversation with Jacqueline Hobbs (Oracle Girl)

Streamed live on May 15, 2020
    by Ownstream

"What an amazing conversation...

On May 15th, we were honored to speak with Dr Jacqueline Hobbs (aka Oracle Girl) for our ongoing series, "The Shift", and the replay follows here.

Here's some of what we discussed:

~ What does Jacqueline do? How is she different?
    ~ What is the purification space and how exactly does it work? How, what and who can we purify?
    ~ Do we have the ability to self heal?
    ~ Earth is waking up, we’re waking up, and everything’s starting to go “full quantum crazy.’
    ~ What is the ‘new human’?
    ~ Are paths, teachings or teachers relevant to us any more?
    ~ What is the ‘call to humanity’?
    ~ What is the role of action and doing? What can we do? How can we affect reality?
    ~ Does everybody understand what’s really happening right now?
    ~ We should all refer to “The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, Article Four,” to prepare us for what lies ahead.
    ~ Will there eventually be a relaxing of these restrictions? What will happen after that?
    ~ Get seeds, start growing.
    ~ How does Jacqueline see the future, compared to psychics and intuitives? What is her vision of a new Earth?
    ~ What do we do about loved ones who are not seeing what we are seeing?
    ~ How will we live together in the future?
    ~ How will money evolve?
    ~ What's the role of land ownership and people who own land?
    ~ Jacqueline shares another incredible revelation from the Tibetan Plateau.

There's quite a bit more too...more powerful though is the energy with which she shares this material. There is a force flowing through her which is palpable and more impactful (at least for us) than even the content she shares. Truly profound friends. We hope you enjoy!"

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Agape (27th May 2020), angelfire (27th May 2020), Baby Steps (11th June 2020), Ben (29th June 2021), Bluegreen (31st May 2020), ChristianSky (27th May 2020), Conaire (12th June 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd December 2020), Delight (26th May 2020), Denise/Dizi (28th May 2020), Harmony (27th May 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Journeyon (28th May 2020), Lunesoleil (2nd December 2020), Mare (27th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th August 2020), meeradas (28th May 2020), Mypos (27th May 2020), OmeyocaN777 (27th May 2020), selinam (20th August 2020), shamballaOn (1st June 2020), Stephanie (28th May 2020), toppy (27th May 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: "The Shift" Conversation with Jacqueline Hobbs (Oracle Girl)

Listened to these happily.... Thanks for the introduction

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

anandacate (28th May 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd December 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Stephanie (28th May 2020), toppy (28th May 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

What a beautiful Neua of seeing life... Love this

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

anandacate (28th May 2020), East Sun (6th December 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Mare (3rd June 2020), Stephanie (28th May 2020), toppy (15th September 2020), Yoda (30th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

My experience with Oracle Girl so far:

Last night I signed up to join her remote weekly purification space on Saturdays. I also got her "Losing Your Identity" track.

I was up quite late last night (3:00 AM) because I could not get to sleep due to emotional stress. My intuition led me to read more about her, and then led me to join and listen to the track.

This morning I was amazed that I felt light with no fatigue. (As background, I have not slept well since Monday, May 18, due to a poison ivy rash, which is mostly gone now.)

In contrast, yesterday I could hardly do anything at all because I was just too tired.

Not only did I feel light with no fatigue, I felt strong and centered in myself. The emotional stress was definitely a thing of the past, at least for now.

I am totally impressed because the only thing I did different was what I said at the beginning.
    Last edited by anandacate; 29th May 2020 at 00:29.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Anka (12th June 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd December 2020), Eva2 (30th May 2020), Harmony (29th May 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Mare (3rd June 2020), selinam (20th August 2020), Stephanie (31st May 2020), toppy (15th September 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

After reading the "reviews" and dealing with some of the same issues plus trying to clear a horrendous event from my past where I was "framed", I decided to contact Jacqueline Hobbs. I initially had a "personal/immediate" session followed by the reboot yesterday. I felt physically ill, exhausted, spacey, with what felt like energy surges and lots of, what I would describe, as a kind of liquid heat moving from my stomach to my chest. Anyway, it was a rough day so I went to bed a bit earlier but was woken around 1:00 a.m. and had an amazing and powerful (seemed shamanic) experience which I believe was orchestrated by Jacqueline Hobbs. It was a a really memorable night. So, I don't know what she "did" but something happened and I hope it helped. It will be interesting to see how I am affected as time goes on. Thanks for the recommendation.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

anandacate (31st May 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd December 2020), Harmony (31st May 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Mare (3rd June 2020), selinam (20th August 2020), Stephanie (31st May 2020), toppy (15th September 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi Jill, I find her energy quite powerful.

I had my first purification space yesterday as well. Yes, it will be interesting to see how I am affected as time goes by.

I feel deep healing is going on, deeper than ever before. My routine for decades has included meditation (TM) and close attention to diet. The diet is what keeps me alive and well, otherwise I would most likely be bedridden. The meditation brought a good level of inner happiness and strength. But for the last several months all I have experienced is fatigue and it felt like it would never end.

I think I resonated with Oracle Girl because I knew it was time for me to go to a different level and that is certainly what seems to be happening. What is happening on the planet right now is certainly a big piece of it!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Ben (15th July 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd December 2020), Eva2 (31st May 2020), Harmony (1st June 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Mare (3rd June 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I've listened to more of Jacqueline's tracks and videos. These two videos are helpful for understanding what is happening in our world right now, how she works, and how we can be in it.

You were born for these times
    Streamed live on Mar 16, 2020

EPISODE NOTES
    A new world is coming, which can either be born of great difficulty, pain and sorrow, or it can be born through collaboration, relative ease, maybe some hardship, but a peaceful and gradual approach which is born out of your core identity, which is pure love. ~ Jacqueline

YouTube Live with Jacqueline
    Streamed live on May 11, 2020
    NOTE: Jacqueline begins speaking at minute 17:48.

EPISODE NOTES
    You are being taken on the journey of a lifetime. It’s important not to relax now.
    Discover how your presence is required to change the vibration and finish the job of dismantling the old system.
    Do we need leaders any more?
    We are coming to a dividing of the ways - one world will disappear and the other will survive.
    Find out how to process the intense feelings that will be a big part of your experience in the next couple of years.
    The time has come to activate the instructions that you have always had on board.
    Where should you go when you have some freedom between what will most probably be two lockdowns? Remember you have a job to do.
    How can you tell what the truth is any more?
    *47:30 How does Jacqueline differ from a psychic or somebody who has the ability to see the future? *This explains what she does.
    What decides immunity?
    Do not worry. All of the advanced beings who need to be here, are already here.
    There's a lot of very advanced information for you to absorb. Don’t worry if you don’t understand it, your body will know exactly what to do.
    Last edited by anandacate; 12th June 2020 at 15:38.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Ben (15th July 2021), Eva2 (11th June 2020), Harmony (13th June 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Journeyon (12th June 2020), Mare (11th June 2020), toppy (15th September 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I have found the Latest Tracks page on her website a powerful resource.

I signed up for the weekly Reboot Group on Saturdays. There is also a Reboot Group on Wednesdays.

After each session, if you are signed up she sends the purification track to you. She also posts it on the latest tracks page. The track changes each Wednesday and Saturday, and you can download the current track for free.

I downloaded the one for Wed June 10, 2020, called "Turning the Tide," a very powerful track, but do not know how to share it on the forum. As of today, it is still available for 24 more hours at the link above

I highly recommend checking out the latest purification track twice a week.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Ben (15th July 2021), Eva2 (12th June 2020), janette (15th February 2021), selinam (20th August 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I sent this email to a few local friends who are part of what we're calling the "OG Family."

Today I signed up for both the Wednesday and Saturday weekly Reboot: DEEP CLEAN Groups after being signed up since May 29 for just Saturdays.

I feel I am being truly transformed. The tracks bring up such a deep level of knowingness that resonates with something on a subconscious level that could never have been expressed consciously until now through Jacqueline.

I have also been signing up for the "Guardians of the future" series beginning with "Purify Germany" on June 4, which are quite powerful and much needed at this time.

So glad to have found out about Oracle Girl. Knowing what she offers is to take the most advantage of what is occurring during these times, IMHO

Thank you, Philippa
    Last edited by anandacate; 16th June 2020 at 13:46. Reason: change text

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Ben (15th July 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd December 2020), Eva2 (15th June 2020), janette (15th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Here is a link to the next Purify Spaces event for Belgium on June 16, 2020, which is part of the Guardians of the Future series.

The series began on Thursday June 4, 2020, with Purify Germany. So far the countries are Germany, USA, The Netherlands, and now Belgium. Coming up next are UK and Scandinavia.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd December 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thank you Anandacate for introducing Jacqueline Hobbs here. I am finding "Oracle Girl" so interesting, particularly as so much seems to be dealing with issues that directly pertain to me. She expresses herself so well and she clearly seems to be living what she talks about. I think its ok to post this latest video on dreaming - I found it captivating.

Last edited by Frank V; 18th July 2020 at 18:37. Reason: embedded your video :)

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

anandacate (19th July 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), Conaire (19th July 2020), Harmony (19th July 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Mare (19th July 2020), selinam (20th August 2020), toppy (15th September 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Yes, Oracle Girl speaks out knowledge in a very articulate way, knowledge that I have had in me on the subconscious level for a long time but could never express it as well as she does.

I have been waiting my whole life for this moment in time. Her definition of dreaming is not like anything I have ever heard before.

In today's "Purification Space" reboot we received a track called "Dreaming and the Slave Self" that deepens what she expressed in the video above. Here is what Jacqueline (Oracle Girl) wrote to go with this track:

The slave self is a projection from another source which you have become entangled with and identified as being your own self. It is not.

You are a dreamer - a being of pure love continuously engaged in radical action on a "future positive" timeline. Within that, your personal field, cemented together by the body, automatically purifies because you already exist at the frequency where your self-healing ability is switched on.

Understanding this, the slave self is not such a problem. It's not you and it will spontaneously and gradually purify - within you and as part of you. And the more it purifies, the more you dream, which is the total reconfiguration of this reality. The more the reconfiguration, the more that other source projecting the slave self in the first place, is inexorably and unstoppably removed from the surface of this planet.

This purification track accelerates the purification of the slave self within you and the source generating that identity which brings limitation and pain. Fast forward the history of this planet into the positive timeline of a future without destructive-type identities. And more deeply integrate the faculty of dreaming which you and every being has.

This track can be heard here at Latest Tracks until she has the next Reboot Group on Wednesday.

One can find out more about the Reboot Group here.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Ben (15th July 2021), Delight (19th July 2020), Eva2 (19th July 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Mare (19th July 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (19th July 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by anandacate (here)
    I have been waiting my whole life for this moment in time. Her definition of dreaming is not like anything I have ever heard before.
    Hi anandacate,

Thanks for this tread. I have listened to a few of her recordings.

My question, a month after your last message, is: are you still enthusiastic about her?

As her material is (very) different than other new earth and timelines info, I am a little bit reserved about it. But I am surely not dismissing it.

Did you experience more growth and transformation this last month?

I hope you can answer my questions, thanks.
    Last edited by shamballaOn; 19th August 2020 at 20:31.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

anandacate (19th August 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), Eva2 (19th August 2020), Harmony (20th August 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

From my personal experience over these past few months and listening to the tracks, I feel like I'm undergoing a major detox. I'm affected on both the physical and mental levels. Its tough but I guess all the inner debris needs to come to the surface for release and I'm certainly getting that. I am drawn to what she has to say so I'm following my gut instinct and am feeling the effects.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

anandacate (19th August 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), Harmony (20th August 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Mare (20th August 2020), shamballaOn (20th August 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shamballaOn (here)
    Hi anandacate,

Thanks for this tread. I have listened to a few of her recordings.

My question, a month after your last message, is: are you still enthusiastic about her?

As her material is (very) different than other new earth and timelines info, I am a little bit reserved about it. But I am surely not dismissing it.

Did you experience more growth and transformation this last month?

I hope you can answer my questions, thanks.
    Thank you for your interest, shamballaOn, and I agree with what Jill said in the previous post^^.

Yes, I have changed considerably by letting go of my past thoughts and routines that kept me in continuous activity and wore me out. I feel more relaxed inside. I can let things go more easily.

I do not always understand what Jacqueline says, but I think there is something in my body that "groks" it. I find it doesn't matter, because the changes are happening anyway.

I have needed a lot of rest, which is a good thing for me. I feel incredibly more free to be me and not what I (or others) think I should be. These changes are coming about with no effort on my part. I just feel a "letting go" is happening.

This summer I had the luxury of taking some time off from my usual PhD research and teaching assisting duties. This time off has allowed me to do whatever I wanted, which turned out to be making a garden to attract hummingbirds. I suppose this could be one way of "dreaming" if I understand correctly.

My work in the garden was very physical. Just before a major detox hit me last week, I had been working to prepare 250 square feet of soil for a prairie wildflower garden using a mattock. I am 72 years old, so maybe it's too much at my age. The major detox lasted about 3 days, but forced me to rest.

I also am having a flare up with excruciating pain and loss of full function in my right shoulder area from a skiing accident in 1972. The flare up began about a month ago. I had one other flare up in 2013 that lasted a couple of years. This flare-up is more intense and is healing more quickly. I know it is my body further repairing the old injury.

Being in the purification space and having my own self-healing ability turned on to a higher level with Jacqueline is helping me to finally heal my right shoulder once and for all. Jacqueline has a track called Telling Your Body What to Do that has been an amazing help.

As you can see, quite a lot is happening, and it's all good from my perspective!

Now that I must end my "summer vacation," the changes are staying with me so far. I feel lighter and happier, but at the same time more grounded, strong, and centered in myself.

There really is something very real to "connecting to my own source connection," "activating my own self-healing ability," and "being in the purification space."
    Last edited by anandacate; 19th August 2020 at 23:55.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th August 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), Eva2 (20th August 2020), Harmony (20th August 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Mare (20th August 2020), selinam (20th August 2020), shamballaOn (20th August 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks anandagate and Jill for sharing your positive experiences...

I have some more questions and comments which will take me some time to formulate. It will take some more study of her material. As soon as I am ready I will post them here.

to be continued...

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

anandacate (20th August 2020), aoibhghaire (20th August 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), Eva2 (21st August 2020), Harmony (20th August 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Mare (20th August 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Welcome and thank you, Bodhicee, for your posts about Jacqueline. I totally agree with all you have said, although I admit I skimmed through your massive amount of text

You so much more eloquently describe my similar life experience looking for the "real deal"; finally culminating in late May 2020 when I finally found out about the wonderful phenomenon taking place at this time through Jacqueline. It was what I had been hoping to find all my life, as well.

I, too, have signed up for all her events. The changes she brings about are very real and just keep going on and on in the positive direction. I feel I am the caterpillar in a silken cocoon changing into a butterfly because every cell in my body is being transformed.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd December 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), Harmony (3rd December 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd December 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

This is amazing, it really resonates. It sounds like the next phase to get past our limitations and shape our reality.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqbD3jnJwC4
    Thank you for the discovery, I found a French translation version, I will take the time to listen to this, thank you

PS: do not touch the link otherwise the video switches to English mode, it is even surprising that the video does not remain in French translation

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

anandacate (2nd December 2020), aoibhghaire (3rd December 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd December 2020), Harmony (3rd December 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Mare (3rd December 2020), wondering (6th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 420 posts

Welcome and thank you, Bodhicee, for your posts about Jacqueline. I totally agree with all you have said, although I admit I skimmed through your massive amount of text

You so much more eloquently describe my similar life experience looking for the "real deal"; finally culminating in late May 2020 when I finally found out about the wonderful phenomenon taking place at this time through Jacqueline. It was what I had been hoping to find all my life, as well.

I, too, have signed up for all her events. The changes she brings about are very real and just keep going on and on in the positive direction. I feel I am the caterpillar in a silken cocoon changing into a butterfly because every cell in my body is being transformed.
    lol anandacate.... I really felt felt like i had to be as ...complete... with the post as possible lol. It's a ..? missive? for sure lol

Not surprised you skipped of course you know what I'm writing about.
    My need was to 'get' 'it' 'out there' lolol whatever the hell that means haha.
    Plus I've been aware that i hadn't formally introduced myself to the forum as yet (as familiar as I am with the it lol).

I love how you've described it "the wonderful phenomenon taking place at this time through Jacqueline" because this is how i feel it to be too.
    There's a transmission.
    It's not from this world.....
    It's meant to be here.

It is literally an answer to at least my prayer because, to me, off world intervention has been required because this is an unfairly? but greatly stacked game here.

The answer, to me, had to come from OUTSIDE the matrix, outside the infection...
    The solution is not to be found at the level of the problem.

I have to say thank you to Jill for acting as my initial point of contact. It was to her i turned with a great need to share what was going on with someone. Thanks Jill!

That's such a perfect metaphor of the butterfly and it is the truth, not just a metaphor!
    I haven't signed up for any more of her events although it does look like I'll be meeting others from the Oracle Girl group at their home tonight and there's a taking part in the Ireland related event which be 6am our time here in oz.
    I'm taking one moment at time lol that's more than enough to deal with eh?

xxx Bodhicee
    Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 3rd December 2020 at 00:09.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

anandacate (3rd December 2020), aoibhghaire (3rd December 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), Eva2 (3rd December 2020), Harmony (3rd December 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th December 2020), Mare (3rd December 2020), wondering (6th December 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Wow, great post Bodhicee and thanks for sharing - I'm convinced you and OG would have found each other somehow as a sort of meant to be. You're proof that the "right" people with shared outlooks will always connect. And, you also share that great gift of expression. And, of course, thank you to Anandacate for the introduction

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

anandacate (3rd December 2020), aoibhghaire (3rd December 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), Harmony (3rd December 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th December 2020), Mare (10th January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast