+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "The Shift" Conversation with Jacqueline Hobbs (Oracle Girl)

1. Link to Post #21
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Default Re: "The Shift" Conversation with Jacqueline Hobbs (Oracle Girl)

I concur with Anandacate, Bodhicee and others that a significant and disruptive event has been happening and is still happening on this planet. Its a timely juncture in our evolution that the consciousness of Earth is being affected by the new frequencies via some of us humans. The new frequencies being imparted by some advanced 2.0 humans with these new frequencies transmitted to Earth is redressing what is needed to bring back balance to the Earth. Nature knows nothing else but balance.

Depending at what level of growth and conditioning as a human being, we have been plugged into the collective external sources (slave self) as a human beings 1.0 on this planet. New frequencies are triggering each human, providing for the first time the opportunity of shedding these old energetic frequencies. Each human 1.0 always had dormant purification buried in them as reiterated by OG. This now is being triggered to activate the purification process.

Its fortuitous a number of these advanced humans 2.0 have arrived on our planet to disrupt the current and past embedded energies with the new frequency transmissions. These new frequencies are now affecting all, ordinary folk are unaware of what’s happening to them. A lot of people are and will be shedding bodies as part of this global process. The new frequencies have integrated throughout the whole electromagnetic spectrum for this process to work.

Its an invisible and silent process that is an unexpected and timely intervention that is unstoppable and ever growing. It is superseding all past and current conditions that have prevented the original course of action in our evolution, that is we were the human 2.0.

Aoibhghaire

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

anandacate (3rd December 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (5th December 2020), EFO (3rd December 2020), Harmony (3rd December 2020), Hym (3rd December 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (6th December 2020), Mypos (8th March 2021), Peace in Oz (6th December 2020), Savannah (15th February 2021), sllim11 (9th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd December 2020), wondering (6th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Dear Bodhicee, This thread was meant to be about Jacqueline Hobbs, Oracle Girl.

I suggest you start another thread for your new topic.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th December 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (5th December 2020), Chris Gilbert (5th December 2020), Harmony (6th December 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (6th December 2020), Tintin (5th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (5th December 2020), wondering (6th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,617 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by anandacate (here)

Yes

Bodhicee: please would you do that? OR I can start one for you? That'd be great - thanks
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th December 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (5th December 2020), Chris Gilbert (5th December 2020), EFO (9th December 2020), Harmony (6th December 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (6th December 2020), wondering (6th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 420 posts

anandacate. yes i was concerned. however this is very specifically about jacqueline hobbs oracle girl although of course through my own understanding and experience of it. I'm very happy to have all my posts removed to another thread if the mods feel to do that. I'm a little saddened that you don't see this as being very specifically to do with what this person has enabled to come through onto this world. Bodhicee.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

anandacate (8th December 2020), aoibhghaire (6th December 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (5th December 2020), EFO (9th December 2020), Harmony (6th December 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (6th December 2020), Tintin (5th December 2020), wondering (6th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

Yes

Bodhicee: please would you do that? OR I can start one for you? That'd be great - thanks
    yes tintin please go right ahead; i'm not sure how to do the transfer. My apology to a.c... it was never my intention to drown out this thread you'd started; my intention was to document in real time my experience of what is occurring as a result of just one session with og.
    Thanks Tintin. You choose the thread title as well. I bow out (quietly lol). Big apology a.c.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

anandacate (8th December 2020), aoibhghaire (6th December 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (5th December 2020), EFO (9th December 2020), Eva2 (5th December 2020), Harmony (6th December 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (6th December 2020), Tintin (5th December 2020), wondering (6th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,617 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Bodhicee (here)

Yes

yes tintin please go right ahead; i'm not sure how to do the transfer. My apology to a.c... it was never my intention to drown out this thread you'd started; my intention was to document in real time my experience of what is occurring as a result of just one session with og.
    Thanks Tintin. You choose the thread title as well. I bow out (quietly lol). Big apology a.c.
    Hey, no problem

It's so much better to be enthusiastic don't you think
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

anandacate (8th December 2020), aoibhghaire (6th December 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (5th December 2020), EFO (9th December 2020), Eva2 (5th December 2020), Harmony (6th December 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (6th December 2020), wondering (6th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Yes

Hey, no problem

This post will go with the new thread which could well be a fantastic place to share how we are rapidly grokking a new basis for a scaffold of our "reality". I know many healer/teacher people are appearing to guide others.

They share based on the truth they have grasped. They are fingers pointing at the moon. I appreciate those pointing fingers at the truth.

When we see the moon, we will gaze upon the moon and need no finger pointing. I feel many are opening eyes and observing what before now was ignored. This could be said to be a benefit of suffering?

People seek healing because they feel utterly sick and tired. People have believed that healing is performed on another. In the past, some healers were unable to self heal due to beliefs about healing.

I don't personally desire to be "healed" by others because I deeply appreciate that to be a sovereign being means to me to be 100% self responsible. I seek my own healing and to emanate my success. Will that take me a million years or more? If so, so be it. BUT I don't think it will take any time at all in the present moment. If I DECIDE to have a personal relationship with Source and have all that I could possibly want directly, That will happen in an instant. But, WILL I let that be so?

I WILL now. Every possibility is open to me IMO through my relationship with the force that creates. I choose a brand new world which is free of suffering and where I am expanding Consciousness as me.

How can I be free to choose with all kinds of conditioning? Forgiveness and forgetting. THAT is IMO the JOB of now. Deconstruct my conditioning by observing my reality. Clean clean clean and clean WHATEVER comes up in my sphere. Whatever comes to mind, to the eye, to the hand, clean it.

There are absolute facts which need perennial pointing because the artificial inside out, upside down programmed haze obfuscates. Having been made aware we must then experience (like seeing the moon) the fact by practice. Truths we incorporate into our being will become evident in our daily life. WE LOVE materiality because we tend to be doing beings, making worlds we live in.

IMO lately we are faced with clearing our energy field because IMO a brand spanking new experience is being born and some of us already KNEW we are led by a great unknown mystery which we love with a whole heart.

We are aware of what's led us astray. SO MANY people know that we have adopted fear. Our psyches hold guilt and shame and self loathing. We feel less than and need approval of our life "construction". There is the false self covering true self. We cannot own (not seeing it in self) our intrinsic divinity and project golden shadows as well as dark.

IMO it is sufficient to be 100% be in awareness that we are energetic beings responsible for our energy. Then if COMMITTED to this fact, we will learn in real time we always emanate our qualities of energy to create our personal world. What state we are being calls to us what is akin to the energy. We have to forgive energy states to have a new experience. We have to break the habit in our MIND of the habitually accepted. We must enter an unknown to create a new world. Neville Goddard teaches to put yourself deliberately into a reverie where you ARE already in the state you CHOOSE and that must harden into fact.

People are addicted to a given world.

Lots of us know we are here to experience how love REALLY works. IMO now we know, we will receive form many directions opportunities to love bigger and brighter and more intensely and POOF the blocks will dissolve as we channel love.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

anandacate (8th December 2020), aoibhghaire (6th December 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), ClearWater (8th December 2020), EFO (9th December 2020), Harmony (6th December 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (6th December 2020), Savannah (15th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2020), Sunray (15th February 2021), wondering (6th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

anandacate. yes i was concerned. however this is very specifically about jacqueline hobbs oracle girl although of course through my own understanding and experience of it. I'm very happy to have all my posts removed to another thread if the mods feel to do that. I'm a little saddened that you don't see this as being very specifically to do with what this person has enabled to come through onto this world. Bodhicee.
    I apologize if I came down too hard on you, that was not my intent. You had long quotes from others, and it was not clear to me that you were sharing these due to your own experience of Jacqueline.

I'm glad you shared your experiences and would love for you to continue sharing if you so desire.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Ben (15th July 2021), ClearWater (8th December 2020), EFO (9th December 2020), Eva2 (8th December 2020), Harmony (9th December 2020), janette (15th February 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (9th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I apologize if I came down too hard on you, that was not my intent. You had long quotes from others, and it was not clear to me that you were sharing these due to your own experience of Jacqueline.

I'm glad you shared your experiences and would love for you to continue sharing if you so desire.
    thanks anandacate ...
    lol it might take more than that to quiet me!..... But thank you for the kind encouragement...
    I will do

Bodhicee xx

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

anandacate (18th December 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), EFO (9th December 2020), Harmony (9th December 2020), janette (15th February 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Yes

Hey, no problem

This post will go with the new thread which could well be a fantastic place to share how we are rapidly grokking a new basis for a scaffold of our "reality". I know many healer/teacher people are appearing to guide others.

They share based on the truth they have grasped. They are fingers pointing at the moon. I appreciate those pointing fingers at the truth.

When we see the moon, we will gaze upon the moon and need no finger pointing. I feel many are opening eyes and observing what before now was ignored. This could be said to be a benefit of suffering?

People seek healing because they feel utterly sick and tired. People have believed that healing is performed on another. In the past, some healers were unable to self heal due to beliefs about healing.

I don't personally desire to be "healed" by others because I deeply appreciate that to be a sovereign being means to me to be 100% self responsible. I seek my own healing and to emanate my success. Will that take me a million years or more? If so, so be it. BUT I don't think it will take any time at all in the present moment. If I DECIDE to have a personal relationship with Source and have all that I could possibly want directly, That will happen in an instant. But, WILL I let that be so?

I WILL now. Every possibility is open to me IMO through my relationship with the force that creates. I choose a brand new world which is free of suffering and where I am expanding Consciousness as me.

How can I be free to choose with all kinds of conditioning? Forgiveness and forgetting. THAT is IMO the JOB of now. Deconstruct my conditioning by observing my reality. Clean clean clean and clean WHATEVER comes up in my sphere. Whatever comes to mind, to the eye, to the hand, clean it.

There are absolute facts which need perennial pointing because the artificial inside out, upside down programmed haze obfuscates. Having been made aware we must then experience (like seeing the moon) the fact by practice. Truths we incorporate into our being will become evident in our daily life. WE LOVE materiality because we tend to be doing beings, making worlds we live in.

IMO lately we are faced with clearing our energy field because IMO a brand spanking new experience is being born and some of us already KNEW we are led by a great unknown mystery which we love with a whole heart.

We are aware of what's led us astray. SO MANY people know that we have adopted fear. Our psyches hold guilt and shame and self loathing. We feel less than and need approval of our life "construction". There is the false self covering true self. We cannot own (not seeing it in self) our intrinsic divinity and project golden shadows as well as dark.

IMO it is sufficient to be 100% be in awareness that we are energetic beings responsible for our energy. Then if COMMITTED to this fact, we will learn in real time we always emanate our qualities of energy to create our personal world. What state we are being calls to us what is akin to the energy. We have to forgive energy states to have a new experience. We have to break the habit in our MIND of the habitually accepted. We must enter an unknown to create a new world. Neville Goddard teaches to put yourself deliberately into a reverie where you ARE already in the state you CHOOSE and that must harden into fact.

Lots of us know we are here to experience how love REALLY works. IMO now we know, we will receive form many directions opportunities to love bigger and brighter and more intensely and POOF the blocks will dissolve as we channel love.
    Delight. there's much to reply to in your, as usual, wonderful post. lol Just wanted to immediately acknowledge and say hello now...
    To be continued!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Ben (15th July 2021), EFO (9th December 2020), Harmony (9th December 2020), janette (15th February 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Yes

Hey, no problem

Delight. there's much to reply to in your, as usual, wonderful post. lol Just wanted to immediately acknowledge and say hello now...
    To be continued!
    Lol Tintin, thank you... the innocence of youth lolol

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Ben (15th July 2021), EFO (9th December 2020), Harmony (9th December 2020), janette (15th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

You can’t go wrong. This week the negative future timeline closed and what is seeking to take over is being forced into its proper place. Of course what’s behind this colossal stunt will not go down without a fight, but from here on the balance of power will slowly shift ... back into the hands of the people. First you need an explanation why, it has all suddenly been about technology, cryptocurrency and changing the financial system. There must be an additional reason for the current illness. What if we, truly, are not alone - and there was always something else to factor into the equation? Probably this would hardly shock you - absolutely anything seems possible now. But what if this wasn't strictly speaking about aliens ... but something else ... a little more incredible? Negative high frequency beings are a reality on this planet but they are not at all what you have been thinking they are. Open up to a totally new reality tonight at 7:00pm GMT and finally get the full picture. This is the event of a lifetime, which we have all been waiting for.
    Join here now: https://www.oraclegirl.org/.../negative-high-frequency...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

anandacate (18th December 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), ClearWater (18th December 2020), Eva2 (18th December 2020), Harmony (9th January 2021), janette (15th February 2021), RunningDeer (18th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    You can’t go wrong. This week the negative future timeline closed and what is seeking to take over is being forced into its proper place. Of course what’s behind this colossal stunt will not go down without a fight, but from here on the balance of power will slowly shift ... back into the hands of the people. First you need an explanation why, it has all suddenly been about technology, cryptocurrency and changing the financial system. There must be an additional reason for the current illness. What if we, truly, are not alone - and there was always something else to factor into the equation? Probably this would hardly shock you - absolutely anything seems possible now. But what if this wasn't strictly speaking about aliens ... but something else ... a little more incredible? Negative high frequency beings are a reality on this planet but they are not at all what you have been thinking they are. Open up to a totally new reality tonight at 7:00pm GMT and finally get the full picture. This is the event of a lifetime, which we have all been waiting for.
    I got this email too. Alls i can add is that every word this ....being? person? utters to me just carries huge huge...weight or power and authority.

I won't be taking part in this one as I'll be in transit for most of the day but do strongly feel to download a couple of tracks of her just speaking so I can listen as i feel and tune in too in this way. I find that I hear startlingly dramatic new things each time I listen; it seems to be a true living transmission.
    I also took part in last Monday's 1hr silent meditation and its not an exaggeration to say that it was quite sublime.

For anyone wanting a to get a quick feel for her I highly recommend the 'blade and chalice' podcast interviews, episodes 12 and 15. Who she is speaks very clearly.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000491267777
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000493667305

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

anandacate (18th December 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), ClearWater (18th December 2020), Eva2 (18th December 2020), Harmony (9th January 2021), janette (15th February 2021), meat suit (18th December 2020), RunningDeer (18th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

you can sign up for tonights event and get the link. then watch it later at a convenient time, it will still work.
    its the big one...
    her work on this planet is a game changer. I have consistently worked with her since the summer, it has shifted so much stuff for me.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

anandacate (18th December 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), ClearWater (18th December 2020), Eva2 (18th December 2020), Harmony (9th January 2021), janette (15th February 2021), RunningDeer (18th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

you can sign up for tonights event and get the link. then watch it later at a convenient time, it will still work.
    its the big one...
    her work on this planet is a game changer. I have consistently worked with her since the summer, it has shifted so much stuff for me.
    Thank you meat suit. Yes, do sign up even if cannot attend live. This is the big one we have been waiting and preparing for!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Ben (15th July 2021), ClearWater (18th December 2020), Eva2 (18th December 2020), Harmony (9th January 2021), janette (15th February 2021), meat suit (18th December 2020), RunningDeer (18th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

its the big one...
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th December 2020 at 14:15.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (18th December 2020), Ben (15th July 2021), ClearWater (18th December 2020), Eva2 (18th December 2020), Harmony (9th January 2021), janette (15th February 2021), Mare (10th January 2021), meat suit (18th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Latest reboot topic from Jacqueline Hobbs is certainly applicable for the times.

'Fear for the future

When we witness firsthand, brutal oppression and the deliberate attempt to deceive and destroy on a worldwide scale, we obviously have fear for the future. This fear is real; deeply chilling; and it is thoroughly justified.

But we are free. There is nothing that can change this. We may end up (further) in chains but all laws and the realm of human politics have always been manmade. The current of life itself is not able to be ruled from debased values, and what that current decrees is completely uncontrollable.

This is where we take back our power and extricate ourselves from even the most life threatening, unjust, dangerous or even sinister types of proceedings. In a way never usually encountered, deep states of fear and overwhelm, tidal waves of emotion, outrage and insecurity, drench and threaten to drown us … But these experiences take place “in” and “around” us - they are never “of” us. In fact, it is only when we reach the point of the utter collapse of everything we have been hoping for, that our infinite selves step forward. Purifying here, the positive future timeline only gathers pace. Fear for the future is necessary - for that key which unlocks our freedom.'

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

anandacate (10th January 2021), aoibhghaire (9th January 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), Harmony (9th January 2021), janette (15th February 2021), Mare (10th January 2021), meat suit (9th January 2021), RunningDeer (9th January 2021), sunflower (9th January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (10th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Sharing this conversation.

Positive Nights & Oracle Girl: The New Embodied Human

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

anandacate (3rd February 2021), aoibhghaire (3rd February 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), Eva2 (3rd February 2021), janette (15th February 2021), Mare (3rd February 2021), Peace in Oz (3rd February 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

The track from January 27, 2021, called Radical Disquiet, feels most relevant for me right now:

Something is happening. While the world glides on, you are powering up in a completely different space, which will shortly see you meet new people, more on your wavelength, who are preparing for the path ahead.

Your focus now, is legacy. Your disconnection from the old order is so profound that you can clearly see the way the world needs to be. This ups your signal on the gold frequency, connecting with those who are truly with you--ready for the next, positive, high frequency chapter of this planet.

From this place of group togetherness, because it is primarily based in frequency rather than being dependent on physicality or technology, first you will drop any old identities forged out of anger, trauma, isolation, resistance, or rejection. Then you will emerge into the space of golden presence and witnessing … which is the quickening of your moment. Only from this setting can you meet the right people and find the right places--finally pulling all of reality in the direction of immense freedom.

This purification track strengthens and consolidates you in that safe space of higher frequencies behind, and ultimately controlling, events in the external world. Relax with the gulf between what you know, see and feel, and how others are behaving. Transmit that signal which pulls new people entirely on your vibration towards you--ready for the material fulfillment of what you know is most important.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd February 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), Delight (3rd February 2021), Eva2 (3rd February 2021), janette (15th February 2021), Mare (3rd February 2021), meat suit (3rd February 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

This purification track strengthens and consolidates you in that safe space of higher frequencies behind, and ultimately controlling, events in the external world. Relax with the gulf between what you know, see and feel, and how others are behaving. Transmit that signal which pulls new people entirely on your vibration towards you--ready for the material fulfillment of what you know is most important.[/B][/I]
    I was curious about some of the statements made in the interview above (Positive Nights & Oracle Girl: The New Embodied Human).

One has to do with the slave body and the "v" destroying the slave body. That did not quite make sense as I inferred that the process IS about moving beyond the slave body and then there was her description of the new body... more dense but faster?

I am 100% with her and MANY other people's observation that we ARE having a profound shift. The whole landscape is confusing. The "authorities" (and OG is acting like one too) DO NOT HAVE DIALOGUE. Therefore they each are separated and one salient observation is that each is gathering a tribe.

this is taken out of context from the quote from the purification track...

"it is primarily based in frequency rather than being dependent on physicality or technology".

"IT"... IMO is absolute fact that we are in communion with ALL who share our frequency. The communion is timeless, spaceless and PRESENT. There is no need to set up time based meditations. there is no need for verbiage, explanations and "lessons" form the leader of a tribe.

YES, IMO there is need of purification and clarity BUT IMO we only need to know the need and be willing to allow our own beingness to let go of what we KNOW we no longer need. I hope I don't sound offensive but there is something strangely "old paradigm" about needing her tracks. I see a "minimum contribution of $10.50".

It is NOT just OG's mode but MANY MANY MANY to have a career in assisting ascension technique, like Dr. Joe Dispenza whom I have followed and whose advanced workshop I recently attended. Inelia Benz for another, really ALL the so called ascension leaders (ascension meaning rising somehow out of the energetic swamp). They are each the top of a small pyramid of attention and energy.

At Dr. Joe's workshop I grokked that I am even more sure... we need to do some clearing work and be willing to stay in a space of the unknown to meet our own teacher.

I think there is a cognitive dissonance involved in the end time of the old paradigm. for instance, if Dr. Joe's meditations have been successful, why do I need to buy new versions? If OG's clearing works, why new ones? Why do I need HER to purify?

That to me is a profoundly important catch in the matrix. Either I AM or I am. IF I AM then I AM. If I am then I need some other.
    Last edited by Delight; 3rd February 2021 at 19:08.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

anandacate (3rd February 2021), aoibhghaire (3rd February 2021), Ben (15th July 2021), ClearWater (3rd February 2021), janette (15th February 2021), Journeyman (3rd February 2021), Savannah (15th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast