+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst 1 10 20 24 LastLast

Thread: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

1. Link to Post #381
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Default Re: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

Psychological operations

Psychological operations (PSYOP) are operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

Click image for larger version

Name:	police 2020.JPG
Views:	36
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	43778

US Democrats introduce sweeping legislation to reform police

US Democrats in Congress have proposed sweeping legislation to reform American police, following weeks of protests against police brutality and racism.

The bill would make it easier to prosecute police for misconduct, ban chokeholds, and addresses racism.

Its comes as Minneapolis lawmakers vowed to disband the city's police force.

The death of George Floyd at the hands of a white officer there sparked national pressure for change.

However, it was unclear whether Republicans, who control the US Senate, will support the proposed Justice in Policing Act of 2020.

Mr Floyd's brother is expected to testify to the House of Representatives later this week in a hearing on police reform.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52969375

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Agape (9th June 2020), Bill Ryan (8th June 2020), edina (8th June 2020), Franny (8th June 2020), Harmony (8th June 2020), Luke Holiday (8th June 2020), Mark (9th June 2020), Mike (8th June 2020), onevoice (9th June 2020), sllim11 (8th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #382
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    Psychological operations

Psychological operations (PSYOP) are operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

Attachment 43778

US Democrats introduce sweeping legislation to reform police

US Democrats in Congress have proposed sweeping legislation to reform American police, following weeks of protests against police brutality and racism.

The bill would make it easier to prosecute police for misconduct, ban chokeholds, and addresses racism.

Its comes as Minneapolis lawmakers vowed to disband the city's police force.

The death of George Floyd at the hands of a white officer there sparked national pressure for change.

However, it was unclear whether Republicans, who control the US Senate, will support the proposed Justice in Policing Act of 2020.

Mr Floyd's brother is expected to testify to the House of Representatives later this week in a hearing on police reform.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52969375
    The cities that have banned choke holds have less problems with the police.
    Also, depending on how this legislation is written, it could help address the problem of unions not allowing officers to be fired over misconduct.
    That's been a significant hurdle in police reform.

I think there also needs to be some rethinking of how police conduct crowd control.
    It often became way too heavy handed and at times, even brutal.
    Last edited by edina; 8th June 2020 at 22:25.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2020), Forest Denizen (8th June 2020), justntime2learn (8th June 2020), kfm27917 (8th June 2020), Mark (9th June 2020), Mike (8th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th June 2020), sunwings (8th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #383
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,518 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    From the Health Ranger :

FALSE FLAG ALERT: Obama Foundation tweeted about George Floyd on May 17th, a week before his supposed murder

https://naturalnews.com/2020-06-08-f...rge-floyd.html

Before we conclude the murder is a false flag, can a tech savvy person explain how such tweet could come about ? Is it a glitch or can a message be anti-dated ? And if yes what could be the purpose to do so? Maybe an overzealous operator at Twitter who decided to paste a poster of Floyd in older tweets? Or is it really a false flag operation and provocation?
    Here are 3 of the comments about this below the Natural News article.
    • The photo was changed to the linked page, therefore the photo in the tweet is updated with the the new thumbnail. No conspiracy here.
    • I saw discussion on this last night. Apparently the twitter post can update the picture so the picture appears to be from the original tweet but it was actually added later with a picture of the protests.
    • Now all posts that include the .org link associated with the Obama foundation that direct to the main page will show that image even if it was a tweet from 2015. Go back and check for yourself. This isn’t a conspiracy.

6. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (8th June 2020), Alan (8th June 2020), anandacate (9th June 2020), Ben (10th June 2020), Billy (9th June 2020), ChristianSky (10th June 2020), ClearWater (9th June 2020), fractal being (9th June 2020), Franny (8th June 2020), Gwin Ru (8th June 2020), Harmony (8th June 2020), holcaul (10th June 2020), justntime2learn (8th June 2020), kudzy (9th June 2020), Mark (9th June 2020), onawah (9th June 2020), onevoice (9th June 2020), palehorse (10th June 2020), Philippe (9th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (8th June 2020), sllim11 (8th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th June 2020), Tintin (28th June 2020), WhiteFeather (10th June 2020), Yoda (9th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #384
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Post Re: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

Davetoo quote:

When four police officers and multiple bystander witnesses can clearly hear a person pleading for his life that they can't breathe, for more than 5 minutes, and the force is never relinquished, then you can throw all those other law book excuses out the window.[/QUOTE]

Davetoo's highlighted quote is the exact moment when proper Minnesota state police procedure was violated - making a conviction of murder 2 or 3 possible in court of law.

This is a point I had made in an earlier post.. I was brutally chastised by Autumn for making the claim that Murder 1 is unlikely because you have to prove intent. Putting emotion and visceral reactions aside, unless some Mark Thurman type audio, or prior racial incidents are produced in court by the prosecution - Murder 1 is not happening - nor should it, IMO.

As far as the junior officers, AP stories have surfaced reporting that they pleaded with Senior Officer Chauvin to stop/reassess/"You should not do that." Also, in these emergency situations, the Senior officer is in charge and it is very difficult for junior officers to override the dictates of the more experienced/higher ranking officer: hence, I do not believe they are guilty of murder.

Now the more relevant questions become:

1. Is this the proper conclusion?

2. What is the predicted public reaction if this is correct?

3. Is this where the president, prominent officials, news media could attenuate massive riotous civil unrest through televised diplomatic oratory? Shouldn't those institutions being doing this now instead of droning constant inciteful rhetoric.

4. Looking at this situation logically from both sides is where the solutions lie in prevention, healing, and creating future harmonious relations.

Blessings Luke

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2020), happyuk (9th June 2020), Mark (9th June 2020), palehorse (10th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #385
    United States Avalon Member Faylin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Police reform sounds like a good idea... As long as it isn't some trick and they do no deputy reform, cause those guys are the biggest harassers and abusers.

Simple fact of the matter is the military infiltrated the police and sheriffs department and have held secret meetings where they plot to harm people the world over, some of them reporters and politicians and have been known to falsify charges simply to hold people hostage and use third parties to ask for ransoms.

Some of them are clone hybrids and brainwashed by evil entities that are known for the torture and murder of innocence throughout the multiverse.

Simply put an analysis of the worlds police and their military would deem them all as manipultive, misguided, confused and suffer ptsd from events that they were the assaulter of and not the victim.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Davetoo quote:

When four police officers and multiple bystander witnesses can clearly hear a person pleading for his life that they can't breathe, for more than 5 minutes, and the force is never relinquished, then you can throw all those other law book excuses out the window.

Davetoo's highlighted quote is the exact moment when proper Minnesota state police procedure was violated - making a conviction of murder 2 or 3 possible in court of law.

This is a point I had made in an earlier post.. I was brutally chastised by Autumn for making the claim that Murder 1 is unlikely because you have to prove intent. Putting emotion and visceral reactions aside, unless some Mark Thurman type audio, or prior racial incidents are produced in court by the prosecution - Murder 1 is not happening - nor should it, IMO.

As far as the junior officers, AP stories have surfaced reporting that they pleaded with Senior Officer Chauvin to stop/reassess/"You should not do that." Also, in these emergency situations, the Senior officer is in charge and it is very difficult for junior officers to override the dictates of the more experienced/higher ranking officer: hence, I do not believe they are guilty of murder.

Now the more relevant questions become:

1. Is this the proper conclusion?

2. What is the predicted public reaction if this is correct?

3. Is this where the president, prominent officials, news media could attenuate massive riotous civil unrest through televised diplomatic oratory? Shouldn't those institutions being doing this now instead of droning constant inciteful rhetoric.

4. Looking at this situation logically from both sides is where the solutions lie in prevention, healing, and creating future harmonious relations.

Blessings Luke[/QUOTE]

I don't trust the A.P They delete evidence of middle school principles raping students.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Faylin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2020), Luke Holiday (9th June 2020), Mark (9th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #386
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    To my astonishment, I searched for George Floyd on the forum, and his name has not yet been posted. It needs to be. Please do share your thoughts, feelings, and logic (if there's any to be found!) here.

It's a massive scandal that US police have been going to Israel to learn racist police tactics, and Israelis have even come here to teach them:

https://israelpalestinenews.org/minn...eck-restraint/

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Agape (9th June 2020), Bill Ryan (9th June 2020), justntime2learn (10th June 2020), Luke Holiday (9th June 2020), Soda (9th June 2020), sunwings (9th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #387
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    To my astonishment, I searched for George Floyd on the forum, and his name has not yet been posted. It needs to be. Please do share your thoughts, feelings, and logic (if there's any to be found!) here.

It's a massive scandal that US police have been going to Israel to learn racist police tactics, and Israelis have even come here to teach them:

https://israelpalestinenews.org/minn...eck-restraint/

Yes, I believe is the genesis of the problem and kudos to the state of Minnesota dems for formulating a police restraint/training reform

Blessings Luke

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2020), Hym (9th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #388
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Luke Holiday says,

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Actually no, Luke. Here is my response, after you claimed you were quite confident he would be convicted of "involuntary manslaughter." I responded that he should be charged with murder, not murder one, just murder. This was my brutal chastisement from the other day.

Autumn's prior post.

Luke, I note you advance, retreat, subtly walk back statements that are disapproving of the cop's behavior etc...This is formulaic and something I am familiar with though it just might fly under the radar of other members

For example--appearing to approve of a conviction of involuntary manslaughter? That's a relatively minor conviction. That's what you get for accidentally backing over somebody while driving. The conviction for the cop would have to conform with the idea that he "accidentally" killed someone while engaging in sadistic behavior, where death could clearly be the result. That's murder.

And brutal chastisement, would be more like having some cop pin you down for eight minutes and have you read your own witless posts, over and over and over.

Blessings,:

Autumn
    Last edited by AutumnW; 9th June 2020 at 04:06.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2020), fractal being (9th June 2020), Mark (9th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #389
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	If a donkey kicks you and you kick back you are both donkeys.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	43780

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Agape (9th June 2020), Ben (10th June 2020), Bill Ryan (9th June 2020), ClearWater (9th June 2020), Franny (9th June 2020), justntime2learn (10th June 2020), Mark (9th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #390
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Nice proverb, Constance. I tell you what... You deal with people who twist your words and meaning and I'll deal with those that twist mine. Trust me, you will never have to put up with insults from me if a situation like this arises for you on this forum. Because...I am not an ass.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2020), Constance (9th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (9th June 2020), Mark (9th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #391
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,161 times in 897 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDNw3yiA6iU
    Sadhguru shines his light on racism and shares his views on BlackLivesMatter

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2020), Mark (9th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #392
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

https://youtu.be/oUCTtrVUTU0

Undercover Investigation - Minneapolis Riot Was Preplanned

https://www.sott.net/article/435967-...Was-Preplanned

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2020), Elainie (9th June 2020), Sophocles (9th June 2020), Waldo (9th June 2020)

25. Link to Post #393
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,518 times in 32,788 posts

Crazy times right now, literally a little hard to believe.

Without apology to anyone at all (particularly my closest friends here ), here's Tucker Carlson talking a great deal of sense last night in an utterly nonsensical, mob-driven, hysterical climate.

26. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (9th June 2020), edina (9th June 2020), Elainie (9th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (9th June 2020), gini (9th June 2020), Harmony (9th June 2020), holcaul (10th June 2020), Ivy23 (9th June 2020), justntime2learn (10th June 2020), kfm27917 (9th June 2020), Kryztian (9th June 2020), kudzy (9th June 2020), Mark (9th June 2020), Mike (9th June 2020), mountain_jim (9th June 2020), onawah (9th June 2020), RunningDeer (9th June 2020), Sophocles (9th June 2020), Tigger (9th June 2020), Yoda (10th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #394
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    https://youtu.be/oUCTtrVUTU0

Undercover Investigation - Minneapolis Riot Was Preplanned

https://www.sott.net/article/435967-...Was-Preplanned

Wow is this what liberals really want? I can't imagine ever walking something like this back if they have success.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2020), edina (9th June 2020), onawah (9th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #395
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,304 times in 5,692 posts

Bill did that Tucker footage remind you of anything? Evergreen, perhaps?

That's why I was droning on about that so much. This is exactly the sort of thing I feared...the "woke" taking over the asylum. But even I never imagined it happening quite like this.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2020), Constance (9th June 2020), edina (9th June 2020), Mark (9th June 2020), onawah (9th June 2020)

31. Link to Post #396
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Interesting to compare the George Floyd case with that of Tony Timpa who was white.

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2020), Constance (9th June 2020), Mike (9th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #397
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Went to Minneapolis yesterday afternoon to collect some rent. Two families got Covid-19, one still has a daughter in the hospital. Saw three cars ran the red light, one pickup truck cruising at 40 with 4 passengers in the truck bed. Wait till there are no more police and see.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2020), Mike (9th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #398
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I am listening to this now.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2020), Mike (9th June 2020), mountain_jim (9th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #399
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

This ongoing EPICSODE is so full of agendas all coming together that it is AMAZING. It is mind blowing. Thought this is an interesting interview with Joseph P Farrell....

Here I heard that club where George Floyd and officer worked was possibly a 3 letter agency front for money laundering and that Floyd may have exposed the operation by spending a counterfeit bill....

Dr. Joseph P. Farrell | Engineered Unrest, Baal Gates, & The Plandemic
    June 4, 2020

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2020), mountain_jim (9th June 2020), onawah (9th June 2020), sllim11 (9th June 2020)

39. Link to Post #400
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,630 times in 8,592 posts

Speaking of crazy times (and stupid, loaded poll questions) - saw this at Neon's place... was it wrong that I laughed?

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2020), Mark (9th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst 1 10 20 24 LastLast