+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 12 24 LastLast

Thread: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    The Illuminati and their Controlled Media Machine has been trying to start a race war since civil rights became legislation, and has always failed. In fact, the opposite has happened. There are more today who never even think about racism than ever before. Young people would be shocked at the attitudes prevalent in the 50's and 60's. We have come a long, long way, and do not need setbacks.

We are in different waters now, and any publicity given to this incident, including this thread, is only fanning the flames of the programmed unfortunates, the ones looting liquor stores. This is exactly what the Bastards In Power want.
    You have come a long way in terms of insanity. On the one hand you have both black and white middle and upper middle class kids in universities absorbed with the inanities of 'micro-aggressions,' a truly bizarre fixation which demonizes even the most innocent of interracial interaction

On the other hand, the U.S. incarcerates more poor people per capita than anywhere in the U.S. largely owing to their horrendous three strikes law. The majority of incarcerations are black people.

If you are of a certain class, all of these injustices will be off your radar. Your friends will be of the same class and your lives will not intersect with those of lower classes as the economy becomes more and more bifurcated into the haves and have nots.

The elite claim violence isn't the answer, when historically the wealthy, usually white population has achieved everything it has, in terms of dominance, at the point of a gun.

I am sickened and disgusted by this and hope that something substantial will come of it. Will say a prayer for all the oppressed people of the world who suffer in ways most of us can't even imagine.

The cops were acting in a way that seamlessly blends with the overall systemic brutality of the American system, if you are poor, and particularly if you are black and poor.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ally S. (29th May 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (31st May 2020), Inaiá (29th May 2020), Mare (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th May 2020), Tam (12th June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I’m not jumping on the conspiracy theory train here. I use to be a EMT. Looking at the footage leaves me quite shocked. I’ve been to scenes exactly like this.

Protocol would have me jump out with my bag (intubation, masks, oxygen, IV’s, saline bags etc...) also my partner would jump out with oxygen and a defibrillator and EKG.
    You immediately determine pulse and breathing. If neither is present you have very little time. This is a 2 person job minimum. I immediately have to do CPR. Usually someone from the fire department resumes CPR while I get everything else ready ( IV, Intubation...) my partner in the meantime already has a bag valve mask on and is doing positive pressure ventilation. There’s a lot more I would do at the scene that I’m leaving out!

I guess what I’m trying to say is that 1 person in the back of an ambulance isn’t able to do all this as your partner needs to drive. As a matter of fact, if you just throw a person in the back like this not only would you loose your job, you’d be sued to high heaven for it.

I can see why people would think this portion of the video is fake. If your not breathing EVERY second counts. You just don’t do this. I seriously question why those medics did this. I would look into them as well.

Michelle
    Caught between two worlds
    Existing fully in neither
    Reaching out for both
    They slip through my fingers...

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Michelle For This Post:

AutumnW (29th May 2020), Baby Steps (29th May 2020), Ben (30th May 2020), Bo Atkinson (29th May 2020), bobme (29th May 2020), carnavas (29th May 2020), enigma3 (29th May 2020), Eric J (Viking) (29th May 2020), Gracy (29th May 2020), Gwin Ru (29th May 2020), Harmony (31st May 2020), Hiram (29th May 2020), Holly Lindin (31st May 2020), Inaiá (29th May 2020), Ivanhoe (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), meeradas (29th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th May 2020), sherron44 (2nd June 2020), silvanelf (1st June 2020), Tam (12th June 2020), Tintin (30th May 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Minneapolis police officer salary and benefits--for those who figure that money is the issue.

https://www.salary.com/research/sala...minneapolis-mn

Benefits upon retirement -- 70.9% of their base pay. Pay starts at 52,000.00 and rises to 90,000.00

So, this has nothing to do with the stress of a lack of income. And a docile population due to all the Covid measures, would offset increased domestic violence calls, so am not buying the stress argument here. Not to say it isn't a stressful job, but when you have locked up nearly all of your criminals in the country, PLUS a lot of innocent collateral catch, it's easier than it used to be.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ally S. (29th May 2020), Kryztian (29th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), Tam (12th June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

The Policeman responsible for the death of George Floyd, charged with 3rd degree murder.

https://news.sky.com/story/george-fl...stody-11997036

A US police officer has been charged with the murder of George Floyd following widespread protests over his death.

George Floyd died in Minneapolis after Derek Chauvin was filmed kneeling on his neck for at least eight minutes during his arrest for allegedly using a fake $20 note in a shop.

Chauvin, who was sacked following Mr Floyd's death, has now been charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter, prosecutors said.
    Last edited by Billy; 29th May 2020 at 19:04.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Ally S. (29th May 2020), AutumnW (29th May 2020), Baby Steps (29th May 2020), Ben (30th May 2020), fractal being (30th May 2020), Inaiá (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (29th May 2020), Kryztian (29th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), meeradas (29th May 2020), Tam (12th June 2020), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle (here)
    I’m not jumping on the conspiracy theory train here. I use to be a EMT. Looking at the footage leaves me quite shocked. I’ve been to scenes exactly like this.

Protocol would have me jump out with my bag (intubation, masks, oxygen, IV’s, saline bags etc...) also my partner would jump out with oxygen and a defibrillator and EKG.
    You immediately determine pulse and breathing. If neither is present you have very little time. This is a 2 person job minimum. I immediately have to do CPR. Usually someone from the fire department resumes CPR while I get everything else ready ( IV, Intubation...) my partner in the meantime already has a bag valve mask on and is doing positive pressure ventilation. There’s a lot more I would do at the scene that I’m leaving out!

I guess what I’m trying to say is that 1 person in the back of an ambulance isn’t able to do all this as your partner needs to drive. As a matter of fact, if you just throw a person in the back like this not only would you loose your job, you’d be sued to high heaven for it.

I can see why people would think this portion of the video is fake. If your not breathing EVERY second counts. You just don’t do this. I seriously question why those medics did this. I would look into them as well.

Michelle

Two systems of justice, which could extend to the EMT community on occasion, particularly if there was a misread of the situation?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Mark (1st June 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

In this Natural News article, Mike Adams suspects that George Floyd was deliberately murdered specifically to spark race riots. Here's his video:
    According to his suggestion, Floyd was not complicit. It seems to me that this is far more likely than Floyd being somehow knowingly involved.

That has to be just about theoretically possible (many things are!), but I have to say the notion that Floyd was part of some agreed plan actually feels quite offensive to me. It would take a great deal of good information for me to begin to believe that.

It's maybe rather more possible that the police officer, Derek Chauvin, was simply a psychopathic thug in uniform who was triggered to relish what he was doing. It sure looks like that.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th May 2020 at 20:43.

12. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (29th May 2020), anandacate (30th May 2020), AutumnW (29th May 2020), Ben (30th May 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (31st May 2020), bobme (29th May 2020), DeDukshyn (29th May 2020), enigma3 (29th May 2020), Forest Denizen (30th May 2020), fractal being (30th May 2020), gini (29th May 2020), justntime2learn (29th May 2020), kudzy (29th May 2020), Mare (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), Sadieblue (30th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th May 2020), silvanelf (1st June 2020), Tam (12th June 2020), Valerie Villars (30th May 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020), Yoda (30th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)

(RE: all the "fake story!" hypothesis as presented by Jim Stone)
    Why the **** would "they" go through all that work, the planning, the setup, the risk of being caught, paying people off to act in something they would have to know is exactly what the elite want (destruction of america), trying to find people that would go along with that plan, etc. etc. When you could just use a real life incident, save all that money, save the planning, the risk of getting caught or outed.

Police killed over 1000 people in the US in 2019, by best estimates, yet official police numbers only ever show what is classified as "justified" killing, and that number is usually ~300-500 per year. So if we use the rate of 500 unjustified killings per year, the majority involving blacks, (as per the stats) you could potentially have more than one real life incident per day to emphasize via the already corrupted media, and easily accomplish the same.

The 'Its a fake!' story has a hundred other holes in it as well ... not buying any of that crap that until I see the guy alive.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 29th May 2020 at 22:38.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

AutumnW (29th May 2020), bobme (29th May 2020), ClearWater (30th May 2020), Fellow Aspirant (29th May 2020), Forest Denizen (30th May 2020), fractal being (30th May 2020), justntime2learn (29th May 2020), Mare (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th June 2020), meeradas (29th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th May 2020), silvanelf (1st June 2020), Tam (12th June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I lived in Minneapolis for 20 year, still have business going back to the hoods regularly. My neighbors to the left, right and back have been black, the front has been gay ever since. I know the place where the riot is like the back of my hand.

My black neighbor who was blacker than black , once whispered to me: Hugh! I am not black like those black out there - pointing to the direction where gun shots and siren could be heard every night - I am Puerto Rican.

My wife knows many, many police officers who don't feel safe patrolling certain black neighborhood at night. I bet they know a lot of things going on there than any of the clueless politician sitting on the city council, including the major himself.

My black tenant owns a shirt printing business. He once spoke to me: Hugh, I don't see Asians do that. Why my brothers do this to me? - he was talking about his own people started selling clothes in the same block after seeing his business picking up. When the riot started he printed a bunch of signs saying "Black owned" and put it in from of our shops so that rioters may spare our building.

What I am trying to say is the black people need to sort things among themselves, start taking care of "their own kind" and need to see that they are being lead by people who have no intention of looking out for them .

I myself see 3 separate groups in this riot: those that participate in the demonstration though routy are mostly peaceful and decent people; a lot are simply bad characters who take advantage of the situation to loot and rob others; and then there are elements of political opportunists who ransack and burn down businesses, a library, a school, a shelter complex for the homeless. This last group is most dangerous and it will backfire on them.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Ben (30th May 2020), Bo Atkinson (29th May 2020), gini (29th May 2020), graciousb (30th May 2020), Harmony (31st May 2020), silvanelf (1st June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

@Timcast just released a video 3 hours ago and it's at 65,000 views.

George Floyd is discussed as well as the riot.

Also, a firefighter who put his entire life savings into a business he was just about to open lost everything to rioters. Unfortunately, the wrong people are being harmed.

Tim expects an escalation through the weekend.

Destroying your own community and stripping your wealth and power ensures it will continue.

The machine is well-oiled.
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 29th May 2020 at 21:20.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

18. The Following User Says Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

XelNaga (1st June 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,663 times in 20,817 posts

Exclamation Re: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

Is This All Being Engineered To Create Chaos?

Is This All Being Engineered To Create Chaos? Why did the Minneapolis police and fire departments stand down? We get into that in this video.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th May 2020 at 21:19.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (29th May 2020), gini (29th May 2020), graciousb (30th May 2020), justntime2learn (29th May 2020), onawah (30th May 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

So, the two men "worked" together? And knew each other on a first name basis?

You would seem to be implying that these two have a history in which Officer Chauvin had a standing grievance against Mr. Floyd and seized on an opportunity to kill him.

I think their relationship bears looking into.

B
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Antagenet (30th May 2020), AutumnW (29th May 2020), Harmony (31st May 2020), Holly Lindin (31st May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Knee to the back of neck - is this standard procedure when subdueing a suspect and It would be unlikey for one suffocate from a knee to the back/side of head while lying prone with head turned.
    It's not standard procedure. When using 'prone restraint' to keep someone on the floor with your knee it's paramount to avoid "direct contact with the neck or spine," according to PoliceOne.com.

Yet sometimes police officers just do it. Here is a policeman on Quora saying that sometimes his knee or shin will be located on someone's neck during an arrest, but he's not aiming for that cause it's highly dangerous if he would apply too much pressure from that position.

According to The Bureau of Investigative Journalism, "the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) says no restraint techniques are prohibited, as long as an officer can show the use of force was proportionate." However, they do caution against using force on the neck. "The guidelines add: 'Pressure should not be placed on the neck, especially around the angle of the jaw or windpipe. Pressure on the neck, particularly in the region below the angle of the jaw (carotid sinus) can disturb the nervous controls to the heart and lead to a sudden slowing or even stoppage of the heart.'"

Here is the story of Jessie Sholl who had a policeman's knee on her neck when she was arrested at an anti-war protest in Minneapolis in the 90s. She's a slender white woman and was 21 at the time, it was a protest against the first Iraq war. In the article at Salon, Sholl writes, "I was on the ground before I knew it, knee to my neck. But in an age of social media, would it have even happened?" Unfortunately, we now have an answer to that question. Yet the results are obviously very different because no video of how this was done to her went viral back then, and she didn't die.

In 2015, a police officer was fired after brutal footage showed him forcing his knee against a female suspect's neck causing her to pass out in a Denver holding cell. The story is here. Here is another story from 2015 of a man dying in Dallas after a deputy was seen with his knee on his neck during his arrest. Here is a story of a man in Hongkong dying after a policeman had his knee on his neck for seven minutes.

It's not that people suffocate. Knee restraint applied to the side of the neck blocks vital blood vessels and thus restricts blood flow to the brain. People pass out not because they can't breathe air, but because the oxygen from their lungs can't go where it needs to go. That's what happens in chokeholds. And if you apply this type of pressure for too long, if blood doesn't circulate for too long, it's lethal. Below is a video of BJJ professionals (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art focused on grappling, ground fighting and submission holds such as levers and chokeholds) discussing the case of George Floyd. More videos of other BJJ professionals analyzing this case are here and here. They all say the same thing.

Given that this forum is renowned as a place for good conspiracy research, I understand why anyone would question the official narrative of what happened. It's strange that George and the policeman might have known each other, but this might just be a weird coincidence, life has these kinds of stories. Maybe they didn't even know each other, it's not confirmed. It's also true that "the establishment" likes to divide and conquer, so inciting a race war is nothing that I would put past them. Also with this case, reasonable people such as Candace Owens are warning against this. But despite all of this—despite what happened before and how this event might be exploited—it does seem to me that George Floyd was killed. That being said, sorry for the excursion and let's get back to topic.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'd intended this thread to offer an opportunity to focus on
    • The political domino effects of this incident
    • The ethics (and maybe history) of rioting
    • The issues of the racial divide in the US, and what may be next (race war, says Alex Jones in today's live broadcast, on right now)
    • The corruption (or lack of action) in law enforcement, and even
    • The extent to which the President should get involved.
    Last edited by christian; 2nd June 2020 at 14:29.

24. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Ben (30th May 2020), Bo Atkinson (29th May 2020), ClearWater (30th May 2020), Forest Denizen (30th May 2020), fractal being (30th May 2020), Franny (30th May 2020), gini (29th May 2020), Harmony (31st May 2020), Holly Lindin (31st May 2020), justntime2learn (29th May 2020), Luke Holiday (29th May 2020), Mare (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), meeradas (29th May 2020), Michi (29th May 2020), silvanelf (1st June 2020), Tam (12th June 2020), Tintin (30th May 2020), Wind (29th May 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Bill Ryan

since when is Mel Fabregas a flat-earther?- please inform-

Larry

From Bill:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=K1lOZpV4D1U
    (and more)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th May 2020 at 21:45.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Kryztian (29th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,663 times in 20,817 posts

Angry Re: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

H e l t e r s k e l t e r 🇺🇸🔥
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mark (1st June 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

Some points to consider:
    1. We as a people have a hard time getting rid of the bad apples. Chauvin had many complaints and no repercussions.
    2. Major city police forces are now trained by the Israelis. Something cold blooded going on there. The PTB will not tell us the curriculum the Israelis use.
    3. After the Eric Garner murder you would think the lessons of that would pass on to other cities. No chance. In fact, the murderer of Garner is still on the force!!
    4. There is indeed an agenda to create racial hatred and sow discord and confusion. Part of the 12 year plan.
    5. The Eric Garner murder cost NY city over $7 million dollars to settle. How much will the people of Minneapolis have to pay to settle? Big bucks.
    6. I don't agree with all Stone says, but it sure looks like there are some strange goings on here. Why no immediate CPR?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (29th May 2020), graciousb (30th May 2020), Luke Holiday (30th May 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

RE: From Jim Stone:

There is a LOT wrong with the "murder video" that proves these guys really did act this out and there was no killing

The videos are hard to keep linked and are declining in quality as they repeatedly get deleted by Youtube.

1. You can tell when the ambulance arrives and the officer gets off the victim there was no pressure being applied.

2. When the ambulance arrives, rather than tend the victim, (the official reports state the ambulance was warned he needed medical attention and was unresponsive,) they did not tend to him immediately on the ground, instead they loaded him onto the gurney without checking a damn thing, pushed him into the ambulance and drove off. There's a HUGE problem with that

(etcetera)

While Jim Stone may be 'freelance' he is not a journalist. Opinion Writer, more like it. Alt-Right blogger, most accurately. Journalists are expected to do fact checks on their stories. Stone does not offer second sources on anything.

To find fault with the actions of the EMTs and cite them as proof that they are "fakes" is not factual proof of anything. It may indicate gross incompetence, however. Their actions should be investigated to see if they followed protocol.

I would not be surprised if Stone soon floats the claim that there was a second police officer involved, who spelled Chauvin off for a few minutes when he became tired and put his knee onto Floyd's neck to hold him in place until Chauvin felt refreshed and could continue with murdering Floyd. After a few minutes of kneeing the victim, I'm sure Chauvin was close to exhaustion. Those slow motion lynchings can take a lot out of a guy. The second police officer will have disappeared into the crowd, of course.

B
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

AutumnW (29th May 2020), Bo Atkinson (29th May 2020), DeDukshyn (29th May 2020), Forest Denizen (30th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th May 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I just shared this to my FB page ... it is a female police officer's take on the situation and on police brutality in general ... someone promote this woman.

Quote “I’ve thought long & hard about making this post, because I’m going to get hate for it either way.
    But if I don’t say something, who will?”

This is one of the most honest posts I’ve ever seen from a police officer.
    Her name is Officer Marissa Rutherford.
    And here’s what she wrote:

I’m a white woman, & I’m a police officer.
    I love my job, I love my coworkers, & I love my department.

And I’m blessed to work alongside some fantastic people.
    But I’m not inattentive to what is happening in other departments & throughout this nation.

And I just have to say:
    I’m SICK and TIRED of racial injustices.
    I’m tired of other irresponsible police officers.
    I’m tired of poor & improper training.
    I’m tired of unethical use of excessive force.
    I’m tired of lazy decision making.
    I’m tired of discreditable use of discretion.
    I’m tired of seeing racial divides.
    And mostly I’m tired of the inability of other officers to hold their colleagues accountable & to see that these are ONGOING ISSUES.

If you’re a police officer and these issues I’ve touched on are not disturbing to you, you ARE the problem.

We swore to serve and protect EVERYONE.
    Not just people who look like you and live like you.

How dare you call yourself a “peace maker” when you’re condoning indecorous & unethical actions in your work place.

How dare you, when you’re not fighting for justice for the voiceless.

I hate to admit that I was ignorant in believing at one point in time that all of this racial profiling stuff was blown out of proportion.
    It’s not, it’s real.

It’s 2020 and racism still exists far worse than one can imagine.
    Racist police officers STILL exist.

Fact of the matter is, it will never be completely eradicated.
    There will always be racists.
    But, there is simply ZERO room for that as a first responder.
    We don’t get to pick and choose who we help.

If you’re a medical professional or LEO who is racist, sexist, homophobic or has any bias that would prevent you from helping a person, or even worse, create a reason for you to harm them, do me & society a favor and get the hell out.

Hand in your badge, hand in your gun because you have no business working alongside the greater good.

For those not educated in police training, & not to many’s surprise, kneeling on a person’s neck, or back is an unsanctioned means of subduing a person.

It’s fair to say, not every law enforcement officer is given the same exact training.

Experiences & education vary from instructor to instructor. When going through defensive tactics training, this was repeatedly drilled into my head. & even if not, thankfully I have enough common sense to know that kneeling on a person’s neck could easily restrict their air flow.

Especially when they’ve already been handcuffed.

Training in this field does not & should not stop.
    For those that need to revisit any training courses, do so.

Learning proper technique is crucial, clearly.
    One mistake & your career is over & you’ve made a regretful decision that you will forever have to live with and be judged by.

We need reform, love & compassion.
    We need GOD.
    Thanks to a very small percentage of thoughtless, negligent officers, the job for a majority of GREAT law enforcement officers becomes even more of a danger every day.

Like your skin that has made you a target, our badge becomes a target.

My question now is, how far off are we from #RodneyKing ?
    And to my colleagues, what are YOU going to do in your community to enhance the safety & security of the very people that depend on you every day?

Black lives matter.
    Blue lives matter.
    Every life matters.
    And until we come to that agreement as a society, we will never be at peace.

The war is not won.
    We have work to do.
    I will not be at ease until I see to it that those officers are charged for the grievous murder of GEORGE FLOYD.

I’m a white woman & yes, I’m a police officer.
    But before that, I AM HUMAN.
    To my fellow brothers & sisters in Law Enforcement, stay safe & God Bless

—-Officer Marissa Rutherford.

She's a real officer with Shelby Ohio Police service - she's fully google-able. We need more people like her, and more people like her in leadership positions.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

34. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

anandacate (30th May 2020), AutumnW (29th May 2020), Ben (30th May 2020), Bo Atkinson (29th May 2020), ClearWater (30th May 2020), Forest Denizen (30th May 2020), fractal being (30th May 2020), Franny (30th May 2020), gord (30th May 2020), justntime2learn (29th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), meeradas (29th May 2020), Patient (30th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th May 2020), Tam (12th June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AuCo (here)
    I lived in Minneapolis for 20 year, still have business going back to the hoods regularly. My neighbors to the left, right and back have been black, the front has been gay ever since. I know the place where the riot is like the back of my hand.

My black neighbor who was blacker than black , once whispered to me: Hugh! I am not black like those black out there - pointing to the direction where gun shots and siren could be heard every night - I am Puerto Rican.

My wife knows many, many police officers who don't feel safe patrolling certain black neighborhood at night. I bet they know a lot of things going on there than any of the clueless politician sitting on the city council, including the major himself.

My black tenant owns a shirt printing business. He once spoke to me: Hugh, I don't see Asians do that. Why my brothers do this to me? - he was talking about his own people started selling clothes in the same block after seeing his business picking up. When the riot started he printed a bunch of signs saying "Black owned" and put it in from of our shops so that rioters may spare our building.

What I am trying to say is the black people need to sort things among themselves, start taking care of "their own kind" and need to see that they are being lead by people who have no intention of looking out for them .

I myself see 3 separate groups in this riot: those that participate in the demonstration though routy are mostly peaceful and decent people; a lot are simply bad characters who take advantage of the situation to loot and rob others; and then there are elements of political opportunists who ransack and burn down businesses, a library, a school, a shelter complex for the homeless. This last group is most dangerous and it will backfire on them.
    Nice use of ungrammatical English to drive home a point!

"Hugh, I don't see Asians do that. Why my brothers do this to me?" - he was talking about his own people started selling clothes in the same block after seeing his business picking up.

And then Massa agrees to hisself, why oh why are they behavin' like capitalists in a capitalist system? Selling merchandise by day and likely scarin' all de white cops at night!

AuCo--You mean the mayor, the police department and the criminal justice system?
    Last edited by AutumnW; 29th May 2020 at 22:10.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (29th May 2020), fractal being (30th May 2020), Mare (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (29th May 2020), Tam (12th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

[QUOTE=christian;1358443]
    Knee to the back of neck - is this standard procedure when subdueing a suspect and It would be unlikey for one suffocate from a knee to the back/side of head while lying prone with head turned.

In order for the blood flow theory to work both sides of the neck would have to be compressed simultaneously - this is why this is allowed/acceptable and taught in Police academy's around the globe

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 1st June 2020 at 17:03.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (29th May 2020), Harmony (31st May 2020), Kryztian (29th May 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

(RE: all the "fake story!" hypothesis)
    Why the **** would "they" go through all that work, the planning, the setup, the risk of being caught, paying people off to act in something they would have to know is exactly what the elite want (destruction of america), trying to find people that would go along with that plan, etc. etc. When you could just use a real life incident, save all that money, save the planning, the risk of getting caught or outed.

Police killed over 1000 people in the US in 2019, by best estimates, yet official police numbers only ever show what is classified as "justified" killing, and that number is usually ~300-500 per year. So if we use the rate of 500 unjustified killings per year, the majority involving blacks, (as per the stats) you could potentially have more than one real life incident per day to emphasize via the already corrupted media, and easily accomplish the same.

The 'Its a fake!' story has a hundred other holes in it as well ... not buying any of that crap that until I see the guy alive.
    Just to clarify: RE: all the "fake story!" hypothesis - this is not my quote ? -I did not say the story was a fake -I was merely pointing out that I was curiously suspicious of …

Oh and as to the topic of "would "they" go through all that work, the planning, the setup, the risk of being caught, paying people off to act in something they would have to know is exactly what the elite want (destruction of america), trying to find people that would go along with that plan, etc. etc. When you could just use a real life incident, save all that money, save the planning, the risk of getting caught or outed."

… Of course they would if their agenda called for it... think all of the great false flags that required far more then your asking for here...

1. 9/11
    2. weapons of mass destruction
    2. Vegas shootings
    3. JFK
    4. Gulf of tonkin
    5. New York Marathon bombing ….
    6. Start of WW 1
    7. and of course the latest : Covid 19 in order to justify the upcoming financial reset etc etc,,,
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 1st June 2020 at 17:00.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

DeDukshyn (29th May 2020), Eric J (Viking) (30th May 2020), graciousb (30th May 2020), Harmony (31st May 2020), Holly Lindin (31st May 2020), Kryztian (29th May 2020), onawah (30th May 2020), T Smith (30th May 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 12 24 LastLast