Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 LastLast

Thread: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Default Re: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    Quote Posted by christian (here)
    There are many blood vessels in the neck. If they don't operate properly, you get serious problems. In this case, it got a man killed, as has happened in many similar cases before.
    You have 4 BV's coming through then neck to head - 2 on both sides -as I stated - if you occcude one side you will still have 2 BV's open on the other side to adequately oxygenate the brain...
    People have died from 'knee restraint' in the past, it can kill you. You can't just operate on half the blood with the other half being stuck. It means that half of the brain just doesn't get oxygen anymore. All these vessels flow to particular areas, not just into some big pool that can still operate on half capacity.
    … You may in fact be right - but what I am asking for from BR, Diane and you chris is a reference...
    Problems with the neck artery can cause strokes:

"Most of the time, neck pain doesn't signal a serious medical problem. But it's worth learning about one of the rare exceptions: a tear in one of the arteries of the neck, known as a cervical artery dissection... Although these occur in only about two in 100,000 people per year, they are one of the most common causes of stroke in people under age 50."

https://www.health.harvard.edu/heart...eck-is-serious
    .., with all due respect … what does this have to with this particular issue?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Ben (30th May 2020), Denise/Dizi (30th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,534 times in 4,011 posts

The riots appear to have spread to Atlanta, NYC, and the White House.

Now. Has anyone here ever dealt with counterfeit?

That is actually rather strange that a retail clerk suddenly calls in "counterfeit in progress" just like that and it is $20.

Is this what they get from swiping those counterfeit pens? Those things are baloney. Where is that story and the person being held accountable for their testimony which is probably based from an item that will tell me that the phone book is made of cash?

I have reacted to many counterfeits, and a pen never had anything to do with any of it. I have always wondered how someone would make a confrontation based on it. Maybe this is what happens.

Neck submissions and major vandalism are not the best way to deal with these things.

If it was me, if I was personally really in it, I would just hunt down the offending officer. This stuff is essentially terrorism, or destruction accompanied by some sort of political demand.

Atlanta:

Last edited by shaberon; 30th May 2020 at 05:29.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ben (31st May 2020), cursichella1 (30th May 2020), happyuk (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    There are many blood vessels in the neck. If they don't operate properly, you get serious problems. In this case, it got a man killed, as has happened in many similar cases before.
    You have 4 BV's coming through then neck to head - 2 on both sides -as I stated - if you occcude one side you will still have 2 BV's open on the other side to adequately oxygenate the brain...
    People have died from 'knee restraint' in the past, it can kill you. You can't just operate on half the blood with the other half being stuck. It means that half of the brain just doesn't get oxygen anymore. All these vessels flow to particular areas, not just into some big pool that can still operate on half capacity.
    … You may in fact be right - but what I am asking for from BR, Diane and you chris is a reference...
    Problems with the neck artery can cause strokes:

"Most of the time, neck pain doesn't signal a serious medical problem. But it's worth learning about one of the rare exceptions: a tear in one of the arteries of the neck, known as a cervical artery dissection... Although these occur in only about two in 100,000 people per year, they are one of the most common causes of stroke in people under age 50."

https://www.health.harvard.edu/heart...eck-is-serious
    .., with all due respect … what does this have to with this particular issue?

Not too sure what exact part you are referring to, but here are a few points....

Many police forces are apparently using Israeli self defense to train their officers. An Israeli self defense system called "Krav Maga" is very lethal. If a person is trained in this self defense but does not have enough training to properly control themselves then they could easily cause deadly harm.

A choke hold, or anything that restricts the blood flow through the neck can quickly inflict damage to the brain. If you wonder about the affect that a choke hold could cause, have a professionally trained self defense person apply one to you. When applied correctly there is no blood flow restriction at first - but all that the person has to do is to tighten his arm muscles slightly and it instantly feels like your eyes are popping out of your head. If the hold is tightened and held, the person will pass out within 2-3 seconds.

So when techniques are used improperly by people who are trying to hurt someone - things can go very bad very fast.

I said earlier in this thread that I felt that police are not paid enough for the job they do. Perhaps I should expand on that to say that there is not enough money provided to the police force overall. If they were trained better then perhaps there would be less things like this happening. Maybe they need more training, more management and supervision and more attention given to the person's character and behavior.

Obviously there are good police officers and bad officers. But if there is not enough budget to go around then they are quickly training people and sending them out into the streets. People are then left to learn from their peers - whoever they may be.

We can see the problem. It is up to all of us to do our part, however small that may be, to fix it. Teaching our children. Talking to friends. Extending a helping hand to your neighbor or just someone in need.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ben (30th May 2020), Kryztian (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th May 2020), silvanelf (1st June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Moojibaba Responds to the Tragic Death of George Floyd

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (30th May 2020), Baby Steps (30th May 2020), Ben (30th May 2020), Chester (6th June 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th May 2020), fractal being (30th May 2020), gord (30th May 2020), Harmony (1st June 2020), justntime2learn (30th May 2020), ljwheat (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), meeradas (30th May 2020), Olam (1st June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th May 2020), sllim11 (31st May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th May 2020), Wind (31st May 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

… You may in fact be right - but what I am asking for from BR, Diane and you chris is a reference on the possibility/likelihood of one becoming unconscious and dying from having one side of his cervicocerebral arteries compressed.
    I have already shared multiple examples of people passing out or dying from 'knee restraint' here on page 2 of this thread.

Maybe the mods can split the posts concerned with whether or not Floyd was actually killed into a separate thread so we can focus on the original purpose of this thread?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'd intended this thread to offer an opportunity to focus on
    • The political domino effects of this incident
    • The ethics (and maybe history) of rioting
    • The issues of the racial divide in the US, and what may be next (race war, says Alex Jones in today's live broadcast, on right now)
    • The corruption (or lack of action) in law enforcement, and even
    • The extent to which the President should get involved.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Ben (30th May 2020), fractal being (30th May 2020), Franny (30th May 2020), Justplain (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th May 2020), silvanelf (1st June 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle (here)
    I’m not jumping on the conspiracy theory train here. I use to be a EMT. Looking at the footage leaves me quite shocked. I’ve been to scenes exactly like this.

Protocol would have me jump out with my bag (intubation, masks, oxygen, IV’s, saline bags etc...) also my partner would jump out with oxygen and a defibrillator and EKG.
    You immediately determine pulse and breathing. If neither is present you have very little time. This is a 2 person job minimum. I immediately have to do CPR. Usually someone from the fire department resumes CPR while I get everything else ready ( IV, Intubation...) my partner in the meantime already has a bag valve mask on and is doing positive pressure ventilation. There’s a lot more I would do at the scene that I’m leaving out!

I guess what I’m trying to say is that 1 person in the back of an ambulance isn’t able to do all this as your partner needs to drive. As a matter of fact, if you just throw a person in the back like this not only would you loose your job, you’d be sued to high heaven for it.

I can see why people would think this portion of the video is fake. If your not breathing EVERY second counts. You just don’t do this. I seriously question why those medics did this. I would look into them as well.

Michelle
    I beginning to wonder if they did not adopt normal procedure surely we need to ask a few questions as to what really happened...

Also maybe Luke has a point here...he seems to have educated opinion so not really unreasonable to find out if this is true... I'm not an expert.

Quote Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    In order for the blood flow theory to work both sides of the neck would have to be compressed simultaneously
    That's incorrect. Pressure on just one carotid artery can cause a person to black out or worse.
    Do you have a reference for that? The reason I ask is that I have treated patients who have complete plaque related occlusion of one carotid artery and are able function normally?
    Luke
    Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Ben (31st May 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

Maybe the mods can split the posts concerned with whether or not Floyd was actually killed into a separate thread so we can focus on the original purpose of this thread?
    Thanks, Chris — yes, of course Floyd was killed. The mods don't really support a separate thread that just makes Avalon look unintelligent. Some people deny everything, whatever the evidence, science or logic. That helps no-one.

There are very likely to have been agendas to trigger race riots, either somehow planned or quickly utilized. There are also very likely to have been provocateurs among the rioters. It has to be a non-zero possibility that Chauvin was somehow paid or personally intended to kill Floyd. But maintaining he's still alive makes the poster (and the forum!) look ridiculous.

What might be far more valuable would be to discuss the autopsy results, which, I'd be sure to the further outrage of many, might be used in Chauvin's defense — and the very reasonable calls for an independent autopsy. The whole complex US societal issue of race riots (a convenient and glib media label, of course) is also one which it'd be very interesting to tackle.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th May 2020 at 10:59.

14. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ben (30th May 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (31st May 2020), christian (30th May 2020), ChristianSky (30th May 2020), ClearWater (30th May 2020), Elainie (30th May 2020), fractal being (30th May 2020), Franny (30th May 2020), graciousb (30th May 2020), Gracy (30th May 2020), Iancorgi (30th May 2020), Justplain (30th May 2020), Kryztian (30th May 2020), kudzy (30th May 2020), ljwheat (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th May 2020), silvanelf (1st June 2020), Valerie Villars (30th May 2020), Wind (31st May 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020), Yoda (30th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Moojibaba Responds to the Tragic Death of George Floyd

Thank you Greybeard🙏🌟🙏 It’s absolutely outrages and disgusting.

And it’s not going to be shushed this time and it’s going to go big.

It’s disgusting not because we are social animals and need to gather, no, we can still work together online.
    You know, I know what I’m saying, I had someone’s hands on my neck down in Uruguay for about 5 minutes pressing on the pipes, hoping to destroy my vocal chords at least. Somehow it did not happen but two years later I’m still breathing bits of food in
    When I mentioned that to one good friend recently they apologised from the equation and ran to pee.

They “the deep state”, the agents of “one whose name should not be pronounced”, whoever they are they are killing people because they can, enjoy the act and find it rather resonant with nature.

Killer Mike tells Atlanta residents not to burn their houses

Hear Killer Mike also, his speech is quite passionate but also compassionate.

Things need to change. People need to be able to sublimate the power they invest to feeding their bulky bodies and fighting in streets into expressing their opinion intelligently and in civilised ways.

This needs to stop. Stop shooting and threatening people, stop looting. Replace the people in charge, feed the poor not the rich and obese.
    Cultivate culture, ethics, good manners.

Don’t just close your eyes because it’s not happening.

Pranams MoojiJi 🙏

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ben (30th May 2020), ljwheat (30th May 2020), Mare (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th May 2020), sllim11 (31st May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th May 2020), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

I'd also like to open up the discussion towards the failure of institutions, and the increasing lack of public trust in them. For more on this, see this thread. The problem is endemic.
    It was so interesting to me to see that many spokespeople (police officers, politicians, news anchors) commended the arrest of George Chauvin — three days after the incident. Many cited that often in the past, it'd taken months to bring a police officer to justice when needed. So three days was considered to be exceptionally fast and proactive.

But not to those on the street. That was two and a half days way too late. It's VERY hard for me to understand how come those in authority, including the Minneapolis police department, never saw that as obvious.

If Chauvin had been off duty, with no uniform (or never a police officer at all), he'd have been arrested on the spot. Within minutes. What's so clear to see are the double standards.

So there's a major disconnect here. For those watching in horror, but with no formal power, already fueled with longstanding legitimate grievances against authority of every kind, all this was just too much.

So what happens? There was almost no trust left in the authorities — the police, the governor, the lawmakers. Probably, also, in the President. The result is that the people, having reached an emotional tipping point of no more tolerance or patience, take matters in their own hands. Virtue signaling the condemnation of violent rioting just seems to sidestep the entire deep-rooted issue.

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th May 2020), Ben (30th May 2020), christian (30th May 2020), ChristianSky (30th May 2020), Cipher (30th May 2020), Elainie (30th May 2020), fractal being (30th May 2020), Gracy (30th May 2020), Harmony (1st June 2020), Ivy23 (30th May 2020), justntime2learn (30th May 2020), kudzy (30th May 2020), ljwheat (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), onevoice (30th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th May 2020), silvanelf (1st June 2020), Valerie Villars (30th May 2020), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020), Yoda (30th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,748 times in 20,828 posts

Exclamation Re: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

BOOGALOO - Plandemic Losing Interest... So Now Here Comes Civil War, Martial Law and the Troops:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ljwheat (30th May 2020), pueblo (30th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Unfortunately another one becomes victim of this craziness.
    Quote Amid raging protests, local police report that shots were fired at protesters, leaving at least one person dead. The authorities said that no officer was involved.

A Detroit police spokesperson confirmed that an unknown perpetrator fired a “shot or shots” into the crowd of protesters. The shooter fired shots from a grey Dodge Durango, fatally injuring a 19-year-old and fleeing the scene; the victim was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.Rest of it here.
    We can all guess what what that person coming out of the Dodge Durango might be like. This is starting to escalate into civil conflict.

Regarding, Derek Chauvin(ist) I don't think he's a paid participant in this incident. He was a trump sympathiser so I don't think he wouldact against his interests in such a way. If the possibilty exists that this was a staged act, then I find more likely that he's been part of an MKUltra style programming and was triggered. Which actually could explain his odd behaviour. He stands there posing as a safari hunter on top of his trophy, even though he sees he's been recorded, and keeps pushing his neck even after he's confirmed that Floyd has no pulse. That's not sane behaviour even for a cop.

One possibility I've been pondering is that it could be that the DS got aware of Trump's plans to crackdown on social media, the WHO and China in advance and started this to undermine him.
    Of course I find it equally possible that those Trump announcements came as a consequence of this. He saw trouble coming and so decided to make those announcements in order to coil his supporters around him and give them back acces to social media, since they're the ones mostly banned.

It's not clear to me where the truth lies atm, but certainly if Trump is a victim and in the defensive here, he's playing it all wrong. When he responded at the reporters, when he was asked about it, he replied like some chef had just asked him how the stake was "I didn't like it, Ididn't like it at all". That amount of indifference can only incite outrage on the people affected from this. Furthermore he could announce some change in the procedure these police acts are handled and some plan for the rejuvenation of poor and marginalized neighbourhoods instead or in combination with his other announcements.

Don't get me wrong I'm all in favour that he made those announcements, it's just a matter of timing. Riots in Minneapolis had already started so his priorities should have been first addresing that situation and not just candying his fans. And also threatening to shoot the protesters did't help at all. This has now spread over 20 cities accross US, at some point national guard won't be enough. What's next? The army?

On a more subliminal level I find it quite a suspicious coincidence that this situation is respresented (and rightly so) by the phrase "I can't breathe". Interestingly enough it's very fitting with Covid1984, a weapon from which it's victims cannot breathe.

My apologies for not providing all the links I'd like. Working on a data limited connection.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fractal being For This Post:

Ben (30th May 2020), ljwheat (30th May 2020), onevoice (30th May 2020), sllim11 (31st May 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'd also like to open up the discussion towards the failure of institutions, and the increasing lack of public trust in them. For more on this, see this thread. The problem is endemic.
    It was so interesting to me to see that many spokespeople (police officers, politicians, news anchors) commended the arrest of George Chauvin — three days after the incident. Many cited that often in the past, it'd taken months to bring a police officer to justice when needed. So three days was considered to be exceptionally fast and proactive.

But not to those on the street. That was two and a half days way too late. It's VERY hard for me to understand how come those in authority, including the Minneapolis police department, never saw that as obvious.

If Chauvin had been off duty, with no uniform (or never a police officer at all), he'd have been arrested on the spot. Within minutes. What's so clear to see are the double standards.

So there's a major disconnect here. For those watching in horror, but with no formal power, already fueled with longstanding legitimate grievances against authority of every kind, all this was just too much.

So what happens? There was almost no trust left in the authorities — the police, the governor, the lawmakers. Probably, also, in the President. The result is that the people, having reached an emotional tipping point of no more tolerance or patience, take matters in their own hands. Virtue signaling the condemnation of violent rioting just seems to sidestep the entire deep-rooted issue.
    In recent days, the city of New Orleans Police Department was outed by video showing them discussing, in their locker room, how to get their stories straight for illegal searches and arrests in the French Quarter.

Many peoples lives have been ruined by the arrest, false testimonies and planting of evidence by the police, who have been proven to lie in far too many situations. I don't understand the cognitive dissonance of a juror who would believe the "whole truth and nothing but the truth" testimony of these above the law cops in court and convict someone purely on a cop's testimony.

The police are not special, they are not different and they certainly have all the traits, both good and bad, of the rest of humanity.

This scene from "The Departed" tells it like it is. Billy is an undercover cop seeing a psychiatrist.

Quote BILLY
    There was a cop leaving when I came
    in.

MADOLYN
    How do you know he was a cop?

BILLY
    Bad haircut, no dress sense and a
    slight air of scumbag entitlement.
    You see cops?

MADOLYN
    That's part of what I do. Although,
    I don't normally see cadets who
    were kicked out of the Academy.

BILLY
    You should get a better job...

BILLY (CONT'D)
    Do they all come in and cry...your
    cops?

MADOLYN
    Sometimes they cry if they had
    trouble at home or if they've had
    to...use their weapons.

BILLY
    Let me tell you something. They
    signed up to use their fuckin'
    weapons. Most of them. But they
    watch enough TV so they know they
    have to "weep" after they use their
    weapons. No one's more full of shit
    than a cop. Except a cop on TV.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th May 2020 at 12:45. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Anka (30th May 2020), Ben (31st May 2020), Kryztian (30th May 2020), Mare (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), silvanelf (1st June 2020), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    BOOGALOO - Plandemic Losing Interest... So Now Here Comes Civil War, Martial Law and the Troops:
    I found the glee with which this guy was commenting on this quite nauseating. There may well be a high-level agenda here, of course. But, Jeez.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ben (30th May 2020), ClearWater (30th May 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th May 2020), kudzy (30th May 2020), ljwheat (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), Valerie Villars (30th May 2020), Yoda (30th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    Thanks

The Protest & Riot Perspective You Need To Hear!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th May 2020), Ben (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), pueblo (30th May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th May 2020), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2020)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

A poem entitled Race War by Benny Mills, quoted in the Dollar Vigilante video posted above by ExomatrixTV.

Sums up this whole issue quite succinctly.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Kryztian (30th May 2020), T Smith (30th May 2020), Valerie Villars (30th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

This is an excellent, rational, sober, measured warning from Matt Bracken, who's always acutely aware of where we all are.

He rightly describes this as an extremely dangerous tinderbox situation that could so easily be utilized by a number of different groups and agendas. Maybe nothing much will happen in the next week or two, but a great deal could.

It was published last night US time. (You can switch off two minutes from the end when the Infowars commercials come on.)

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ed19ce2ef3949002fba58a7

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (31st May 2020), Ben (31st May 2020), christian (30th May 2020), Elainie (30th May 2020), Gwin Ru (30th May 2020), Kryztian (30th May 2020), kudzy (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), pueblo (30th May 2020), silvanelf (1st June 2020), Valerie Villars (30th May 2020), Yoda (30th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,467 times in 4,332 posts

It took me a while to find where else I had seen that same technique of pinning down a body on the ground:

Palestinian George Floyds Ignored by Int'l Community

TEHRAN (FNA)- The emergence of footages of the US police violence and killing of a black man raised outrage in the country and the world, while the international community ignores killing of the Palestinians by Israeli soldiers in identical scenes.

The Arabic-language Palestinian Shahab news agency released images of the Palestinian youth who are every day arrested by the Israeli soldiers the same way George Floyd was treated.

[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.... combined with the numerous reports of US police depts going to Israel for training... and we may have an example of the wetiko virus contagion.

PS: Thinking about it, it's a symbol of how to handle an "enemy" of the state... guess who/what is declared as the "enemy"!?
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 30th May 2020 at 15:58.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (30th May 2020), Ben (31st May 2020), christian (30th May 2020), fractal being (30th May 2020), graciousb (30th May 2020), Gracy (30th May 2020), Kryztian (30th May 2020), Luke Holiday (2nd June 2020), Mare (30th May 2020), silvanelf (1st June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

35. Link to Post #78
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Of course this was a timed release distraction from the growing disgust with unnecessary lives/business destruction from the scamdemic which people are catching on to (if not the bigger agenda, at least the lack of contagiousness warranting destroying American livelihoods and way of life from every angle really starting snowball hit everyone hard).

Of course this race themed 'murder' is being agitated and milked to the fullest by the same script reading media who only take orders.

I suspect they wanted the shutdown to foment the eruption so they could implement Stage 2 martial law and got tired of waiting. They had done too good a job of creating docile sheep.

Of course they knew they had a ripe situation of deep frustration to use the feelings of all pent up Americans with deteriorating everything to have an excuse to explode and it not have to be against the 'virus'.

It would be foolish to believe any 'autopsy report' delivered by the same media who only read scripts given by the agency deep in full speed ahead operations in their shutting down the world/nwo agenda procedure.

There's nothing anymore promoted with a HUGE spotlight by the ZOG owned/100% scripted media and repeated verbatim worldwide with great deliberateness and purpose that does not SERVE THEM.

And 3 months in...there still isn't a valid definition of and associated test for 19 that isolates it from plain old cv in widespread use.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Antagenet (30th May 2020), Ben (31st May 2020), Elainie (30th May 2020), happyuk (30th May 2020), Luke Holiday (2nd June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    Thanks

"Rioting" is NOT what we want EVER

As it is STUPID emotional outburst creating all kinds of UNJUST new innocent victims in the process ... this is like shooting in your own foot then blame others that you did that!

There is no "monopoly" on STUPID

Riots always happens via certain TRIGGER events (part of them are Artificial Created ... False Flag Operations etc.) ... SOME are funded (directly or indirectly) by SOROS yes ... but not all ... any generalization for or against controversial topics is NOT doing justice to the full spectrum of the (unfiltered) truth!

"RIOTS" is often in mix of real rioters and instigators & agent provocateurs ... they both make it grow much bigger ... and when it goes viral ... new instigators & agent provocateurs elsewhere do the same! ... When "CIVIL (RACE) WAR" is becoming daily occurrence be aware that they have 100s more excuses to weaponize 5G Tech even more! ... All for the "greater good" rhetoric ... sacrificing liberty for security has neither.

John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th May 2020 at 16:58.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (31st May 2020), Kryztian (30th May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020)

39. Link to Post #80
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

This all takes me back to the Rodney King riots, they are similar in levels of outrage.

There is an excellent analysis by the late entertainer and activist Dick Gregory about the Rodney King outrage, which although a bit off-topic is applicable here - who benefits? Who walks away with the big pay-off?

Just to warn you that in later years Gregory could be quite cantankerous and woe betide any perceived superficiality on the part of the interviewer, and it shows in this interview. Nevertheless I think this interview gives an excellent insight into what's going on right now.

Who benefits??

Last edited by happyuk; 30th May 2020 at 20:06.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Gracy (30th May 2020), Mare (31st May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 LastLast