Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1 7 17 24 LastLast

Thread: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: The death of George Floyd in police hands, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by Sarah Rainsong (here)
    Just before I went to bed last night, I was trying to think of a way that would be a good response to help acknowledge the problems and de-escalate violence. It occurred to me that what would go a long way toward that end would be for the police across the country to "cross the picket lines" and join the protesters, in peaceful demonstrations. Let them take up "Black Lives Matter" signs and acknowledge that there is a systemic problem in forces across America.

Apparently, Alaska had the same idea.
    That IS a great idea, takes away the us and them aspect over a matter that we ALL should be in agreement on. It would turn cops back into people again, but of course it would have to be at peaceful protests.

I wonder how quickly and deeply bold actions like that might spread, and change the whole dynamic of this systemic problem?
    Forgive me, but the protests' primary target of these specific protests (and party they are blaming) is the police.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), Gracy (31st May 2020), justntime2learn (31st May 2020), Stephanie (31st May 2020)

3. Link to Post #122
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Unfortunately the street fight DID work, Agape. It was only after rioting began that the cop was arrested. We have to quit saying violence never works when it is sometimes the only thing that works. That's the purpose of armed battle between different tribes, govts etc...If war didn't work it would be replaced with picnics and soldiers would come armed with sandwiches.
    This is something I have often thought about myself.  The question of, does violence work?  I don't claim to know the answer to this question, but reading your post really got me thinking.

We are humans and as humans we each have our limits of what we are able to tolerate and accept.  I think everyone, if pushed enough, will eventually push back, with perhaps the exception of the genuinely enlightened.  I think that is where the majority of the protesters are coming from.  They have had enough.

The problem with violence however, is where does it end?  Once violence begins in earnest, how can it be controlled?  If things escalate and more people are killed, can it really be said that violence has worked?  Violence changes people, sometimes permanently.  Things that a person would never consider doing, in the heat of violence, they very well may.

People whose wisdom and maturity I respect teach that the means become the ends.  Can we really get to peace through violence?  Has it ever worked in the long run?

I understand that this is all very easy to say and much harder to actually live.  Nonetheless, I feel this topic to be an important one.  It is such a big part of our world and has been for who knows how long.  We need to find good, lasting solutions to these problems.

The suggestions that police should join the protesters is such a beautiful one.  I bet that would work wonders in dispelling tensions.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy Vasiliadis For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), Ben (31st May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), silvanelf (2nd June 2020), Stephanie (31st May 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

5. Link to Post #123
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,466 times in 4,332 posts

The actual arrest where the "arrestors" are seen coming from across the street where the police car # 320 is parked on the other street and where the two officers are seen wearing body cams (black rectangular patch on right pocket and on chest) and where Floyd is seen being walked back without resistance to the # 320 car at the end of the video:

As Bill mentions, the import of the reaction to this event is humongous.

Ole Dammegard counted 39 "terrorist" events in Europe being preplanned to coincide with the Corona virus lock downs. These planned events didn't happen supposedly because Ole called them out in advance and, so, what's left are the civil wars within the US.

The heads of the European swamp are starting to roll according to Greg Hallet(queens and kings who do not have a single iota of a right to sign anything since they all are usurpers and "Brexit" becomes a non-issue because "queen" lizzie II had no rights to sign anything with the European Union)

With that, humanity is becoming increasingly and angrily aware it's been had all the way by these so-called "philanthropic" and corpocratic institutions and organizations. Not a pretty picture.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (31st May 2020), East Sun (31st May 2020), Hym (31st May 2020), Valerie Villars (1st June 2020)

7. Link to Post #124
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), Hym (31st May 2020), Valerie Villars (1st June 2020)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Billy Vasiliadis (here)

The suggestions that police should join the protesters is such a beautiful one. I bet that would work wonders in dispelling tensions.
    Yes, it truly is a beautiful suggestion. But the problems go much deeper.

The desperate public death of George Floyd ("a lynching on video", as it's rightly been called) was just the spark to ignite a giant tinderbox of suppressed rage, suffering, poverty, staggering inequality of opportunity, and a thousand-foot-deep accumulating iceberg of legitimate grievances.

When people's long-suppressed anger eventually comes out (as in the first Rambo movie, which was actually a great story about the injustice of the Vietnam war), like the guy with the AK-47 in a shopping mall or a church, or the suicide bomber at an Iraqi checkpoint — they don't care who they hit or kill, or what damage they cause.

Again, look at the closing scenes of Rambo First Blood. That's what people do. And the film explains why. They're already reached their breaking point, and are no longer rational. They just don't care any more.

That's why rational appeals won't work. Emotional appeals might, but it's a long shot. As I wrote earlier, true leadership is needed, and I don't see it anywhere.

As I also wrote above, I'm not a Trump hater: but Trump just doesn't have this in his personality. He's totally the wrong man for this job. And his enemies, both public and hidden, absolutely know that.

I don't think he can control this, or control this in the right way, and nothing in his life experience has prepared him for any of this. He's a businessman, a very successful one, and had counted on the improving US economy (Ha!) being his re-election guarantee. He's now way out of his depth.

This perfect storm does seem rather too perfectly scripted. One wonders what will happen next, because this is only the second act of the drama. There may well be a third, and a fourth, all before the end of the year. And these dramas, when well-written, always have their climax at the end.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st May 2020 at 15:31.

10. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arak (31st May 2020), AutumnW (31st May 2020), Ben (31st May 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (31st May 2020), DaveToo (31st May 2020), fractal being (31st May 2020), gord (31st May 2020), Harmony (1st June 2020), Hym (31st May 2020), Inaiá (31st May 2020), justntime2learn (31st May 2020), Kryztian (31st May 2020), kudzy (31st May 2020), Mare (1st June 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), Maunagarjana (1st June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (31st May 2020), silvanelf (2nd June 2020), Stephanie (31st May 2020), Tintin (31st May 2020), Valerie Villars (1st June 2020), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2020), Wind (1st June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020), Yoda (31st May 2020)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    Just before I went to bed last night, I was trying to think of a way that would be a good response to help acknowledge the problems and de-escalate violence. It occurred to me that what would go a long way toward that end would be for the police across the country to "cross the picket lines" and join the protesters, in peaceful demonstrations. Let them take up "Black Lives Matter" signs and acknowledge that there is a systemic problem in forces across America.

That IS a great idea, takes away the us and them aspect over a matter that we ALL should be in agreement on. It would turn cops back into people again, but of course it would have to be at peaceful protests.

I wonder how quickly and deeply bold actions like that might spread, and change the whole dynamic of this systemic problem?
    Forgive me, but the protests' primary target of these specific protests (and party they are blaming) is the police.
    Right, and the police ought to be agreeing with them that what just happened is a big, big, big, problem.

12. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by Chester (here)

Yes. But as so many like to point out, not ALL police or even all police departments are corrupt. If those people and departments stood with the protesters in decrying the systemic racist police corruption, then that would go along way to curtailing violence.

‘It’s not who we are!’ County sheriff in Michigan JOINS march against police brutality (cross-posted, thanks fractal being)
    Quote A sheriff in a Michigan county took an impressive step amid the massive George Floyd-inspired rallies, laying down his protective gear and marching side by side with protesters. His unorthodox gesture was met with glee.
    Crowds of protesters had been amassing outside the Flint Township police station since earlier in the day, demanding justice for the slain Minnesotan George Floyd, and venting anger at police brutality. Shortly afterwards, Genesee County sheriff Chris Swanson turned up at the rally, engaging in a candid talk with those demonstrating.

“We want to be with you, I took my helmet off and laid the batons down. I want to make this a parade, not a protest,” he passionately tells people, assuring his officers won’t go tough on them.

“These cops love you, this cop over here hugs people,” Swanson is heard, in footage that went viral.
    He then shouts repeatedly “Let’s go, let’s move,” joining the march.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), Ben (31st May 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (31st May 2020), Forest Denizen (31st May 2020), fractal being (31st May 2020), Hym (31st May 2020), justntime2learn (31st May 2020), Mare (1st June 2020), silvanelf (2nd June 2020), Stephanie (31st May 2020), Wind (1st June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

14. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    It wasn't just the MN governor who was saying that outsiders were leading the rioting and it was an organized effort. People on the street were tweeting this and showing videos.

They were essentially saying that the people doing the rioting and looting were not from the neighborhood. I spent some time watching scores of Twitter videos the night before last.

At one point, there was someone walking around with a running chain saw... (shaking my head)

I saw another video of a tall man dressed in full black with black mask and antifa symbols, walking with an umbrella and what looked like a metal pipe or crowbar, knocking glass window after glass window, for a full block.

It was night, so I guess the umbrella was to keep the glass from falling on his head? (Probably not his first riot.)
    Is this the video, Edina?

Maybe there's a better video where you can see the Antifa symbols? seems a bit contrived..

Many have suggested he was a member of the police or fire dept...

Of course, this has been denied..
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), Ben (31st May 2020), edina (31st May 2020), justntime2learn (31st May 2020), Maunagarjana (1st June 2020), RunningDeer (31st May 2020), silvanelf (2nd June 2020), Stephanie (31st May 2020), Tintin (31st May 2020), Valerie Villars (1st June 2020)

16. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

(Yes, that's the one ^^^ )

Separately, this becomes laughable. Like something from Monty Python.
    (extracts)
    Reverend Sally Hitchiner told the PA news agency: “I’m very sympathetic to the issue but also surprised to see the strength of emotion that has gathered people together.
    “It’s showing there are people in the UK who care passionately about the situation in the US.
    The protesters did not appear to be following social distancing rules, she said.
    and
    With protesters seemingly not keeping to social distancing rules, some people warned that such large crowds could help spread the virus.
    It's just so staggering how disconnected some people can be. Whoever the editor was didn't read the memo from their seniors that Covid-19 isn't the major news cycle focus any longer.

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), Ben (31st May 2020), DeDukshyn (31st May 2020), Forest Denizen (31st May 2020), fractal being (31st May 2020), Hym (31st May 2020), justntime2learn (31st May 2020), kudzy (31st May 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), silvanelf (2nd June 2020), sllim11 (31st May 2020), Stephanie (31st May 2020), Tintin (31st May 2020), Valerie Villars (1st June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020), Yoda (31st May 2020)

18. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    Quote Posted by edina (here)
    It wasn't just the MN governor who was saying that outsiders were leading the rioting and it was an organized effort. People on the street were tweeting this and showing videos.

They were essentially saying that the people doing the rioting and looting were not from the neighborhood. I spent some time watching scores of Twitter videos the night before last.

At one point, there was someone walking around with a running chain saw... (shaking my head)

I saw another video of a tall man dressed in full black with black mask and antifa symbols, walking with an umbrella and what looked like a metal pipe or crowbar, knocking glass window after glass window, for a full block.

It was night, so I guess the umbrella was to keep the glass from falling on his head? (Probably not his first riot.)
    Is this the video, Edina?

Maybe there's a better video where you can see the Antifa symbols? seems a bit contrived..

Many have suggested he was a member of the police or fire dept...

Of course, this has been denied..
    It was a Twitter video, not as long as the one shared here. The video I saw was from a different angle, the lighting was darker, and the man looked taller.
    The person in pink was not in the video. I thought he was walking down the block. Not at an AutoZone store.
    I separately saw the image of the man in the gas mask, but nothing that tied that image to the Umbrella man.

I haven't come across the man with a running chainsaw again, yet.

Here's Lara Logan talking about

Fox News' Lara Logan Says ANTIFA "Professional Agitators" Are Behind The George Floyd Protests

Fits what she describes, but people can make up their own minds about what they think.

Key statement here: Follow the money.
    Last edited by edina; 31st May 2020 at 17:43.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st May 2020), justntime2learn (31st May 2020), RunningDeer (31st May 2020), sllim11 (31st May 2020), Valerie Villars (1st June 2020)

20. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I wonder, if the riots have been intentionally sparked by black ops, if part of the motivation is to create scenarios where 5G can be introduced as crowd control.
    Link to access Dr. Rashid Buttar's new talk about 5G here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1358655
    … and/or agitating Frequencies are being used to fan the flames of the current protests....

I do recall reading articles that such weaponry does exist and is operational - Does anyone out there have a reference for this

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 31st May 2020 at 19:03. Reason: vid

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Alan (1st June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (31st May 2020), onawah (31st May 2020), RunningDeer (31st May 2020), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

22. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

The 5G Summit being shown free online from June 1-7 will have plenty of info re the dangers of 5G, ibncluding Dr. Buttar's research.
    And there is already plenty of that info on Exomatrix's thread, "Stop 5G Before its' Irreversible"
    Scroll down on this page: https://the5gsummit.com/reg-thank-you/ to #4 to video talk by Dr. Rashid Buttar about 5G dangers.
    Quote Posted by Luke Holiday (here)
    I wonder, if the riots have been intentionally sparked by black ops, if part of the motivation is to create scenarios where 5G can be introduced as crowd control.
    … and/or agitating Frequencies are being used to fan the flames of the current protests....

I do recall reading articles that such weaponry does exist and is operational - Does anyone out there have a reference for this

Blessings Luke
    Last edited by onawah; 31st May 2020 at 18:59.
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (31st May 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (31st May 2020), Ben (31st May 2020), justntime2learn (31st May 2020), Luke Holiday (31st May 2020), RunningDeer (31st May 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

24. Link to Post #133
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I would like your opinion's: Does the MSM often used photo of Mr. Floyd appear photoshopped to you?

PS I am focusing on the outline of the body against the brick background

be well

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 31st May 2020 at 19:45.

25. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

I would like your opinion's: Does the MSM often used photo of Mr. Floyd appear photoshopped to you?
    Here's a giant 2000px wide image. It's easy to find. (Do a Reverse Image Search, and then pick out the largest one in the results.)

It'll be minimized to 800px to fit the forum page, but you can download it at its full size.

You can see clearly from the boundary of the face/clothing against the wall that it's not Photoshopped. (Image manipulation of that kind involves the superposition of two or more "layers". There are no separate layers here.)

But what difference does it make? Even if it was, no point is made here that matters.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st May 2020 at 20:07.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DaveToo (31st May 2020), gord (1st June 2020), kudzy (31st May 2020), Mare (1st June 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), Maunagarjana (1st June 2020), silvanelf (2nd June 2020), Sophocles (1st June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020), Yoda (31st May 2020)

27. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Here's a giant 2000px wide image. It's easy to find. (Do a Reverse Image Search, and then pick out the largest one in the results.)

It'll be minimized to 800px to fit the forum page, but you can download it at its full size.

You can see clearly from the boundary of the face/clothing against the wall that it's not Photoshopped. (Image manipulation of that kind involves the superposition of two or more "layers". There are no separate layers here.)

But what difference does it make? Even if it was, no point is made here that matters.

BR: Thank you for your opinion:

I disagree and believe a very important foundational point is potentially being made

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 31st May 2020 at 20:17.

28. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

You don't need ELF frequencies (or Photoshopped images!) to explain the extreme anger that's spread across America, and now in Europe.

If anyone can't understand the deep roots of the genuine outrage, they need to go back to Human Nature 101 and re-take the course.

29. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2020), DaveToo (31st May 2020), Forest Denizen (31st May 2020), gord (1st June 2020), kudzy (31st May 2020), Mare (1st June 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), Maunagarjana (1st June 2020), silvanelf (2nd June 2020), Sophocles (1st June 2020), Valerie Villars (1st June 2020), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2020), Wind (1st June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020), Yoda (31st May 2020)

30. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    You don't need ELF frequencies (or Photoshopped images!) to explain the extreme anger that's spread across America, and now in Europe.

If anyone can't understand the deep roots of the genuine outrage, they need to go back to Human Nature 101 and re-take the course.
    … BR thank you for your opinion - I respectfully disagree... especially with the need to take a course on Human nature.

1. I was not saying that ELF frequencies are the cause - I am saying they have the potential to be used in order to promote and enhance the effect.

2. The MSM photo looking suscpiciously photoshopped has obvious implications...

3. I have treated patients for nearly 30 years now and I am confident in saying that I have a more then a working knowledge of human nature .

Blessings Luke

PS: no hard feelings BR - I honestly do not mind the insults - Often it is an indication of being triggered...
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 1st June 2020 at 04:58.

31. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

I want to help refocus this discussion — if it may be useful for anyone reading this.

One has to look at this from 30,000 ft, as they say. Maybe higher.

America is a broken, degenerate, corrupt nation. (It's not the only one, of course.)

Politicians, police, regulatory authorities, judges and attorneys are no longer trusted.

Within America, there are many millions of good citizens who have been powerless for years. You, reading this, are almost certain to be one of those.

Voting makes no difference. Trying to work hard makes no difference. Saving diligently makes no difference. Being a good citizen, a good neighbor, and a good husband, wife or parent makes no difference. Sitting at home and caring deeply about what you see playing out in front of your eyes makes no difference.

Anger and injustice go hand in glove. Accumulate enough injustice, piling up over the years, straw by straw on the camel's back, and something breaks. The thread about the Fourth Turning is all about this.

32. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ben (31st May 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (31st May 2020), Chris Gilbert (1st June 2020), Cipher (31st May 2020), Czarek (2nd June 2020), DaveToo (31st May 2020), Forest Denizen (31st May 2020), fractal being (1st June 2020), Franny (31st May 2020), gord (1st June 2020), Harmony (1st June 2020), justntime2learn (31st May 2020), kudzy (31st May 2020), Mare (1st June 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), Maunagarjana (1st June 2020), RunningDeer (31st May 2020), Samson (31st May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (31st May 2020), Satori (31st May 2020), silvanelf (2nd June 2020), Sophocles (1st June 2020), Tintin (2nd June 2020), Valerie Villars (1st June 2020), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2020), Wind (1st June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020), Yoda (31st May 2020)

33. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

PS You have to register for the 5G Summit in order to see the free videos, but there is no obligation and you can cancel at any time.
    Register here: https://the5gsummit.com/?utm_source=..._campaign=5G20
    You can see the video by Dr. Buttar and also one by Dr. Klinghardt as well in the reply to registration.
    If you aren't aware of the dangers of 5G, you are missing a HUGE part of the whole picture.

The 5G Summit being shown free online from June 1-7 will have plenty of info re the dangers of 5G, ibncluding Dr. Buttar's research.
    And there is already plenty of that info on Exomatrix's thread, "Stop 5G Before its' Irreversible"
    Scroll down on this page: https://the5gsummit.com/reg-thank-you/ to #4 to video talk by Dr. Rashid Buttar about 5G dangers.

Blessings Luke
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ben (31st May 2020), Harmony (1st June 2020), Luke Holiday (31st May 2020)

35. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

I've been contemplating the question about whether violence is ever a solution to an act of violence, and whilst I understand the nature of humans to want to fight back against oppression, I just don't see how it's possible to achieve an outcome of peace and a more enlightened society.

An analogy came to me that you can't put out fire with more fire, and equally you can't end a flood by pouring water on it.

These are simple laws of nature, totally unrefutable.

I saw a banner on the front gates of my local park yesterday and it said:

"I DREAMED I SAW GEORGE FLOYD LAST NIGHT
    FROM GLASGOW WITH LOVE"

For some reason the photo i took won't upload.

This profoundly reasonated with me, and got me thinking about another question that has been posed on this thread: namely the one of what, if any action we should be taking in response to what is going on.

I genuinely believe that the only way to cause real peace, in the now, and in the long term, is to feel, and to really find the love energy in your heart centre, and to send it wherever it is needed.

With practise, it's easy to do, and the effects are way more powerful than most people believe.

We all have it in us to do this, it just takes belief and heartfelt intent.

The possibilities for real change using this technique are potentially limitless, and this is what i've been doing, as my own personal form of protest, since the whole covid thing started, and now with the riots.

Intruigingly, since i've been doing this, along side being as kind and friendly as I possiblt can, to everyone I have any interactions with, i've been experiencing synchronicities and outright instant manifestations of my thoughts/intents, to a degree i've never before experienced.

We're in the middle of probably the biggest global psychic attack on mankind in history, and I feel the only way to transmute this fear, is through love.

Apologies for this being off topic for the original purpose of this thread, but I don't know where else to post it, and wanted to share.
    Last edited by Ben; 31st May 2020 at 21:34.

36. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Alan (1st June 2020), AutumnW (31st May 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (31st May 2020), bojancan (1st June 2020), ClearWater (1st June 2020), Constance (31st May 2020), Denise/Dizi (31st May 2020), Forest Denizen (31st May 2020), Franny (31st May 2020), Harmony (1st June 2020), heretogrow (31st May 2020), Inaiá (31st May 2020), Mare (1st June 2020), Mark (1st June 2020), meeradas (31st May 2020), RunningDeer (31st May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (31st May 2020), silvanelf (2nd June 2020), Valerie Villars (1st June 2020), Wind (1st June 2020), XelNaga (1st June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1 7 17 24 LastLast