+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A *gift* for those capable of understanding German language

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Default A *gift* for those capable of understanding German language

Because this is a crucial time, and the following does work (am doing it daily, results racing in),

I do want to give you this here (it is about loving yourself):

Believe me, this is a game changer. Maybe, the game changer. See for yourself.

For all not capable of understanding german:
    Roberto is preparing to go international as I type; this will most probably include the english language. So, a little patience - you'll be amongst the first to know, once it's out.

Let's see how many know german!

Disclaimer:
    Do NOT expect any "thread maintenance" or answers -
    my daily schedule is over-packed already, and time moves swiftly out of existence.
    Just wanted to get this out here, as well , as it is an absolute gem.

The foundation of everything.
    Last edited by meeradas; 3rd June 2020 at 00:46.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Anka (3rd June 2020), DeDukshyn (10th June 2020), EFO (3rd June 2020), Gwin Ru (10th June 2020), Harmony (3rd June 2020), Icare (9th September 2021), Jad (3rd June 2020), RunningDeer (3rd June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd June 2020), Zampano (4th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: A *gift* for those capable of understanding German language

Self-love Seminar Techniques for Cctivating Self-love, taught by Roberto

I ran the transcript through a translator. No guarantee on the accuracy. It’s an hour long. I didn’t want to spend time on the sentence structure, capitals, paragraphs or spelling, but at least we can get a sense of Roberto’s message.

You can go directly to the vid on YouTube and added subtitles to follow along. Click on settings and change the subtitle to English.

UPDATE: I removed the transcript based on the comments on the accuracy of the translation. Thanks for the feedback.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 3rd June 2020 at 14:47.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

EFO (3rd June 2020), greybeard (3rd June 2020), Harmony (3rd June 2020), Jad (3rd June 2020), toppy (3rd June 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd June 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

@RunningDeer
    I looked through the "transcript". It hardly makes any sense, because the algorithm was not able to understand the German sentences correctly due to his strong Spanish accent.
    (I wanted to transform it into proper sentences, but was unable to do so.)

@meeradas:
    Can you give please a short synopsis of what this video is all about?
    I clicked through it and it seems that it boils down to a set of positive affirmations for loving your self, combined with tapping techniques.

Is that correct?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th June 2020), Harmony (3rd June 2020), Kryztian (10th June 2020), RunningDeer (3rd June 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,334 times in 635 posts

It must be noted that a YouTube transcript is already a first kind of translation, namely from spoken 'heard' language to a written form (by a linguistic 'AI'/software program). I noticed in YouTube already that the software they use is not very good. And it's just German-German or English-English. (By the way, years ago I remember that YT also offered instant translations into other languages but this offer was cancelled, maybe it was just too bad).

So if you take that as a basis for another second translation then (like it is here), this time into the foreign language then you might already guess that the end result is rather ... 'funny'. I also skimmed the text and it does not make a lot of sense anymore in English but English speakers will note this too of course.

I myself sometimes in other English forums use(d) translators or written language (= webpages) to show some good and up-to-date content of a German alternative news site, such as from Nuoviso or KenFM, my two favourite German 'awake' news and 'real' journalism sites. This site also uses Googletranslate but I think I used a better one recently (forgot which it is though).

It is easier here to get some acceptable results because the text-to-text translators have improved over the years and it is in written language already and not a computer transcript of a spoken text which is not correct anyway because no spoken language actually ever is, unless s.o. reads something from existing article or literature. Still even these then need further editing and checks by the native speaker into the target language because they still contain lots of errors and even sometimes blunders that lead to opposite meanings.

So I cannot recommend reading this in English at all. And yes, the original video just seems to be about EFT and self-love.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Gwin Ru (10th June 2020), Harmony (3rd June 2020), Michi (3rd June 2020), RunningDeer (3rd June 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

25 years ago, a psychic told me "once you start loving yourself, everything will start.
    That will be <the foundation of everything>".

I didn't understand, nor did I consider it, or give it any importance - I just didn't get it.
    So, I also discounted it, completely.
    Until now. I wouldn't have posted it at all, wouldn't it be of fundamental importance.
    For you, and for our collective future.

This is only my 9th thread in 10 years of being here - that should tell you something.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th June 2020), Gwin Ru (10th June 2020), Harmony (10th June 2020), Kryztian (10th June 2020), RunningDeer (10th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    25 years ago, a psychic told me "once you start loving yourself, everything will start.
    That will be <the foundation of everything>".

I didn't understand, nor did I consider it, or give it any importance - I just didn't get it.
    So, I also discounted it, completely.
    Until now. I wouldn't have posted it at all, wouldn't it be of fundamental importance.
    For you, and for our collective future.

This is only my 9th thread in 10 years of being here - that should tell you something.
    Interestingly, on the topic of learning to love yourself, I recently saw a guy that was preaching / lecturing on just how to be more charismatic, how to make people like you, how to pick up girls, how to command a room, etc ... but before I get to that I will say that learning to self love is the #1 most important thing humanity needs to learn right now. I 100% concur with that concept. BTW I am of German / Russian heritage, but I can't understand a lick of either.

Anyway, on this guy's lectures, he made clear the distinction between feeling good about yourself or proud of yourself, and self love. The two are not related at all.

People think that self love is about feeling great about your accomplishments, being proud of what you've achieved, even if that is little, etc. The reality is that that type of "self love" is conditional, therefore not real. When you seriously ****ed up life, lost all your accomplishments, and have nothing to be proud of yourself about, then what? That was the gist of his message, which I applauded.

True self love is what needs to kick in when you get into that situation. It needs to persist through thick and thin, successes and failures, screw-ups and corrections, through every failure you have. If you are at your lowest low, and you can't feel self love, you never had it to begin with and lied to yourself about having it. It NEEDS to be 100% unconditional or its fake. All that we call "love" is 100% fake if it is not unconditional. Love is unconditional. Full stop. As soon as you apply or exercise a condition with it, you changed it instantly to fake love, not real Love.

This is important ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 10th June 2020 at 23:31.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Constance (12th June 2020), Harmony (10th June 2020), meeradas (10th June 2020), RunningDeer (10th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread