Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: Antifa

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Antifa

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    What if this were Antifa?
    What if Martin Gugino (the old man) was Antifa?

I must admit when I first watched the video I thought it looked pretty awful. Then I watched it back and noticed how the policeman barely touched him, which I found suspicious, considering how far and badly he fell. Then articles like the one from Conservative Tree House came out describing Gugino as a professional protester who advertises on his blog at how many times he’s escaped conviction after being arrested.
    Quote Four arrests,
    no convictions.

04=01.12.16@US Capitol
    03=06.26.13@WhiteHouse
    02=01.12.12@WhiteHouse
    01=04.20.09@Orange County
    Anyone checked those dates to see what he was arrested for?

He can be seen waving his phone at the officers microphones in the slow-motion video below, wether he was genuinely trying to skim information in a data hack I don’t know. But there’s clearly more to the story than the ‘police brutality’ narrative wants everyone to believe.

=============Buffalo Officials Duped By Professional Antifa Provocateur – Arrest and Charge Two Police Officers – Righteous Police Team Stand Together and Walk Out…

Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. Gugino’s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment [SEE HERE]. Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his home in Amherst, New York, to Buffalo to agitate a protest crowd.

During his effort Gugino was attempting to capture the radio communications signature of Buffalo police officers. CTH noted what he was attempting on Thursday night as soon as the now viral video was being used by media to sell a police brutality narrative. [Thread Here] Today, a more clear video has emerged that shows exactly what he was attempting.

In this slow motion video, you will see Gugino using a phone as a capture scanner. You might have heard the term “skimming”; it’s essentially the same. Watch him use his right hand to first scan the mic of officer one (top left of chest). Then Gugino moves his hand to the communications belt of the second officer. WATCH CLOSELY:

The capture of communications signals [explained in detail here] is a method of police tracking used by Antifa to monitor the location of police. In some cases the more high tech capture software can even decipher communication encryption allowing the professional agitators to block (black-out), jam, or interfere with police communication. In addition, many police body-cams are bluetooth enabled which allows syncing.

Unfortunately in the modern era the professional agitators have become very sophisticated and use technology to help create chaos. Their activity is highly coordinated, and as James O’Keefe has revealed in his undercover operations these professionals even stage events to manipulate public opinion.

When he was pushed away by the officers Gugino fell and presumably hit his head. As a consequence of the shove, the two officers were suspended and the Buffalo authorities have arrested and charged the two police officers. In a show of support the entire Buffalo police unit that makes up the Emergency Response Team resigned their position.

On Friday Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown admitted Gugino was a professional ‘agitator’ who tried to work up the crowd and had been asked to leave the area ‘numerous’ times.

However, despite the known ideology and intent of Mr. Gugino; and despite a more careful look at the video highlighting exactly what Gugino was attempting; the Buffalo authorities are frozen by political correctness and have now arrested and charged the two officers.

(Via Daily Mail) – Two Buffalo cops have been arrested and charged with second degree assault after they shoved a 75-year-old peace activist to the ground Thursday causing him to crack his head open on the sidewalk, as hundreds of colleagues gathered outside the city court in solidarity to cheer their release without bail.

Aaron Torgalski and Robert McCabe were each charged with one count of assault in the second degree in a court hearing Saturday morning over the shocking incident that left peaceful protester Martin Gugino in a ‘serious condition’ in hospital.

The cops were arraigned in a virtual court hearing where they both pleaded not guilty to the charges and the two cops hid from the view of the camera.

They each face up to seven years in prison if convicted of the class D felony. They were released without bail and will appear back in court on July 20.(read more)
    It would appear Mr. Martin Gugino succeeded in his endeavor:

https://twitter.com/DangPigeon/statu...03926869889026

====================
    Last edited by Jayke; 9th June 2020 at 08:36.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

angelfire (15th June 2020), edina (9th June 2020), gini (9th June 2020), justntime2learn (9th June 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (11th June 2020), Melinda (11th June 2020), mountain_jim (9th June 2020), shaberon (10th June 2020), Tintin (9th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    What is your understanding of Antifa?
    Hi Edina,

I would describe them as a very loosely knit array of punks, thugs, and thug wanna be's. They can cause a lot of trouble, but these are not the coordinated agitators responsible for all the mess and mayhem they are being made out to be. They're part of it for sure, but they're not IT.

These are not the highly skilled and organized people for example, who are neatly placing those now infamous pallets full of bricks in strategic spots across America's big cities, their job just would be to come along and throw them. Along with a lot of others who have nothing to do with them.

Why do they need to be designated as terrorists? I think we need to up our critical thinking skills on that one, and not shrug it off as an automatic necessity because it's "our guy" doing the designating. People were non chalant when the Patriot Act and the NDAA were rolled out, because it was "their guy" doing it so it must be okay.

Do we think someone like the FBI won't already have infiltrated to the upper reaches of a band of hard left misfit agitators like Antifa? We know the FBI has a long history of all kinds of f**kery in facilitating violent acts, who's to say they aren't the ones doing the ultimate coordination, and leaving those pallets of bricks around in such a sneaky manner, that not one cop or citizen in the entire country has managed to spot huge trucks full of them in downtown areas.

How does that happen?

I know how it doesn't happen anyway, it doesn't happen by a loose knit bunch of anti societal types getting their hands on construction delivery trucks, and expensive, hard to come by pallets of bricks.

What I'm saying is that I think we need to set our sights a little higher than just following along with the latest narrative feed coming at us hot n' heavy. Antifa can be a dangerous critter when they choose to come out of their respective holes, but they're not this all encompassing force they're being made out to be here.

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    What if this were Antifa?
    What if Martin Gugino (the old man) was Antifa?

I must admit when I first watched the video I thought it looked pretty awful. Then I watched it back and noticed how the policeman barely touched him, which I found suspicious, considering how far and badly he fell. Then articles like the one from Conservative Tree House came out describing Gugino as a professional protester who advertises on his blog at how many times he’s escaped conviction after being arrested.
    Ah, Conservative Tree House has the excuses flowing I see.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...mpression=true

This is the exact reason I raised the question Jayke. If that were Antifa doing the pushing there, how quickly would Conservative Tree House and other right wing outlets be pinning the worst possible motives on them, and describing the incident as brutal. Maybe even another example of domestic terrorists in action?

We need to be calling balls and strikes here, not taking our cues from left or right wing outlets with very clear agendas to tear down the other.
    Last edited by Gracy; 9th June 2020 at 11:26.

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

What I'm saying is that I think we need to set our sights a little higher than just following along with the latest narrative feed coming at us hot n' heavy. Antifa can be a dangerous critter when they choose to come out of their respective holes, but they're not this all encompassing force they're being made out to be here.
    Well yeah, you’re just echoing what’s already been said. Which is why the Soros-Rothschild-Blackrock-Saturnalian cult was brought into focus already. Antifa are just a tentacle of something bigger and more pernicious. But after seeing how they operate here in the UK, describing antifa as an ‘international terror organisation’ is definitely an accurate descriptor of their behaviour. Just because it attracts harmless and disgruntled ideologues at the lower levels, doesn’t mean it isn’t well financed and orchestrated at the higher levels. Did you read my post yesterday regarding the issue on how Tavistock uses swarming tactics to instigate colour revolutions? Is Tavistock a high enough level that we continue the discussion of who finances Antifa from behind the scenes?

Ah, Conservative Tree House has the excuses flowing I see.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...mpression=true

This is the exact reason I raised the question Jayke. If that were Antifa doing the pushing there, how quickly would Conservative Tree House and other right wing outlets be pinning the worst possible motives on them, and describing the incident as brutal. Maybe even another example of domestic terrorists in action?

We need to be calling balls and strikes here, not taking our cues from left or right wing outlets with very clear agendas to tear down the other.
    I got your reason for posting. The reason I chose conservative tree house specifically is because I knew you’d take one look at the word conservative and then write off the evidence presented in the article as though it didn’t exist.

The point I’ve been making is that evidence is evidence regardless of what political compass the news outlet is. Once a person develops discernment and critical analysis skills, you can pay attention to both sides of a story and let the evidence tell it’s own story without the narratives of either side swaying judgement.

What was Martin Gugino doing with his phone holding it up to the officers in that way?

Was there enough force in the officers push to send him toppling like that?

What’s with Gugino’s self admitted history of arrests at previous protests?

All these questions build on the picture of what happened. All the ‘well if the shoe was on the other foot’ rhetoric is just assumption that plays into basic stereotypes, there’s no critical analysis in that. I’d rather follow the evidence. Care to discuss what Gugino was doing with his phone?

Can we call balls and strikes on the evidence presented rather than trying to tear down any right wing outlets you presume to be biased?

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

angelfire (13th June 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (10th June 2020), BushPilot (11th June 2020), edina (9th June 2020), gini (9th June 2020), Ivanhoe (10th June 2020), kfm27917 (10th June 2020), lisalu (11th June 2020), Melinda (11th June 2020), mountain_jim (9th June 2020), rgray222 (9th June 2020), shaberon (10th June 2020), Sophocles (9th June 2020), ulli (9th June 2020)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,644 times in 8,594 posts

some one's paying attention, and provoking the commenters, some of whom make some good points in my view -

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...528214018?s=20

this video does seem to show his head hitting quite hard with likely real injuries.

https://twitter.com/LeeHolly81/statu...512560130?s=20

ZeroHedge coverage

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ell-harder-was
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th June 2020 at 15:32.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th June 2020), BushPilot (11th June 2020), edina (11th June 2020), Jayke (9th June 2020), Melinda (11th June 2020), shaberon (10th June 2020)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Can we call balls and strikes on the evidence presented rather than trying to tear down any right wing outlets you presume to be biased?
    That’s a bit of a straw man Jayke. Right wing by definition is a biased point of view, and left wing by definition is a biased point of view. What we’ve been herded into is an all out war between the extremes of both sides, each with the grim determination to obliterate the other at all costs.

There can be only one as it was put so well in “Highlander”.

I saw no conclusive evidence from your link that the old man was doing what they claim he was doing. That’s not me tearing them down, that’s me noticing their confirmation bias in presenting their interpretation of that murky evidence as crystal clear, while tearing down the man as a person as well.

Perhaps it’s just a massive coincidence that left wing outlets will view neutral evidence one way, while right wing outlets view it another way, both according to their own biased and what they want to see in that evidence. The rest of us following along with our own bias, will naturally gravitate to outlets sure to show us what we are looking to find.

It’s probably best for me to step away from this conversation. I’ve made my points that I don’t think Antifa is the end all be all threat as is suddenly so popular, and that information outlets heavily predisposed to any certain political affiliation, will surely present the world they see through that particular lens.

This can be argued round and round as we have done so well, and there’s really no point in continuing it. You can even have the last word.
    Last edited by Gracy; 9th June 2020 at 16:03.

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Edit: Still doesn’t explain what he was doing with his phone. That behaviour is crystal clear in the slowed down video, and very odd behaviour for someone at a protest. And it doesn’t explain his other questionable history of arrests at protests or whether the police officer genuinely pushed him with great intent of force. All we have is ‘murky’ evidence, which is precisely why no solid conclusions can be made either way. Although, based on what limited evidence we do have, my best guess would be that he’s a professional protester like the old Indian dude that instigated the whole Nick Sandmann episode. Could still very well be an Antifa provocateur, not enough evidence to rule it out.

Quoteherded into an all out war between the extremes of both sides
    Herded by whom? The whole argument of ‘sides’ is a strawman the herders require us to get distracted by. Thought we were going to look at the higher players involved.

Anyway, back to topic!

James o’Keefe with a new Project Veritas video exposing another tentacle of the Antifa network...”Redneck Revolt”.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...39874101624840
    Last edited by Jayke; 10th June 2020 at 08:19.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BushPilot (11th June 2020), edina (11th June 2020), Melinda (11th June 2020), shaberon (10th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

herded into an all out war between the extremes of both sides” you say, Gracy. Herded by whom? Thought we were going to look at the higher players involved.

Anyway, back to topic!

James o’Keefe with a new Project Veritas video exposing another tentacle of the Antifa network...”Redneck Revolt”.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...39874101624840
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

BushPilot (11th June 2020), Jayke (9th June 2020), Melinda (11th June 2020), shaberon (10th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,506 times in 4,009 posts

It’s an excellent book, just be aware that they tackle the issue of international Jewry, it doesn’t touch on how Judaism itself was infiltrated by the Iberian blue bloods and the d’este family back in medieval times as cover for their nefarious activities. Best read in conjunction with the book ‘The Game of Saturn’ by Peter Mark Adams to get a clearer perspective on who the oligarchic elite ruling families are or stem from.
    Over time, it is hard to know all of the mixings and twists. Historically or originally, it has two major problems:

Israel was decimated by Assyria. Nothing was left in place. The actual Israelis or lost tribes who successfully scattered are the Mountain Jews who mainly live in Iran and have always been integrated, never the object of pogroms, etc.

Judea survived considerably longer, but, the physical territory was subjugated by Edom. After that, with inter-marriages and so forth, the Judean concept of "ritual purity" was wiped away; or, by definition, its own lines of transmission were invalid. Going forward, it is more like a blend of Edomites, Pharisees, and the redactions of Ezra.

This type of subject has been heavily covered in the States by Lyndon LaRouche and spinoffs such as Webster Tarpley. Their historical information seems to be extremely accurate, until you get to their modern propaganda, being that it is a political platform which could be categorized as Anti-Communist. Anyone who opposes Communism is considered to be LaRouchian, or affiliated to it. But then we find they are capable of running credit card scams and the usual kind of political dirt.

It is relatively old by now, so, I do not really know what other names it may have osmosed into. I am not aware of it using extremist tactics.

International rule by hidden oligarchy is called Synarchy by the plotters themselves. But again this is not really "a" group but more of a mindset and behavior.

The first reason I am going to tell you we are going to get rid of it is because they were enamored with Golden Dawn types of beliefs, and in fact they specifically rejected Eastern mysticism. They considered it to be rubbish superstition, until, approximately the 1920s, when it was thought useful for advertising, mind control, and propaganda.

So compared to what I see as rather malevolent, external forces, their relation to the wisdom of the East is that the first Jesuit did not "get it", and merely made a copy; the Synarchy refuted and ignored it for decades. So I can pretty much promise you these people are clueless and hopeless. At the very least, it is Virtue, as in Jayke's other comment "Keeping people locked in the left vs right dichotomy is how they prevent people from focusing on the important work of cultivating virtue in their societies. Been that way since long before Jesus was kicking the parasitic money lenders out of the sacred temple."

Think of them as novices, and keep kicking.

Turkey's Erdogan actually said Antifa was assisted by Kurdish PKK. But if we look at "Kurdistan", it is the same: there is a western-backed police force, a western-backed militia which is notorious for child conscription, and a cultural Peshmerga which is pretty close to "the people". So he may be approximately correct in that some of the U. S. Antifa has some of the same backing as some Kurdish militias. If there is someone who has been subjugated by every empire known to history, it would be them, still stateless.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

edina (9th June 2020), gord (10th June 2020), Jayke (9th June 2020), Melinda (11th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...396523520?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 9th June 2020 at 20:53.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th June 2020), BushPilot (11th June 2020), ClearWater (10th June 2020), edina (11th June 2020), Jayke (9th June 2020), Melinda (11th June 2020), shaberon (10th June 2020), sunflower (10th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Gugino was completely out of place. He took a fall. The way it was explained to me, Buffalo officers resigned from the riot squad, but not from the police. Their disgust was at the charges, in other words, they support the innocence of their colleagues, i. e. it was not a tremendous use of force, plus, the guy was weird. He could be pro-Antifa, or, for all we know, he could be F. B. I. inside Antifa.

It will drive you insane, right? I said it twice and I see it coming out in the press now, you don't know who's who. Hall of mirrors. Sometimes the official story is straight. But if you find more than one x factor, it is almost impossible to nail it down. Things are so backwards, the recent Silvercorp assault on Venezuela was so infiltrated, the Venezuelans were themselves paying for it. A great deal of what goes on in Syria is the same way. If there is any kind of access, any of these groups could unknowingly become someone else's tentacle, or get sent to suicide. That is the difference. Venezuela did not pay and assist a militia to inflict actual carnage on their own people. They set it in motion so it could be caught.

The cops probably stepped away from the guy quickly seeing he was not knocked out or anything. What does he have? Flesh wound?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

BushPilot (11th June 2020), ClearWater (10th June 2020), edina (11th June 2020), Jayke (10th June 2020), kfm27917 (10th June 2020), Melinda (11th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Shaberon, I’m with you on that one, I’ve really stopped believing anything I see on social media right now, nothing can be trusted in times like these.

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Judea survived considerably longer, but, the physical territory was subjugated by Edom. After that, with inter-marriages and so forth, the Judean concept of "ritual purity" was wiped away; or, by definition, its own lines of transmission were invalid. Going forward, it is more like a blend of Edomites, Pharisees, and the redactions of Ezra.

This type of subject has been heavily covered in the States by Lyndon LaRouche and spinoffs such as Webster Tarpley. Their historical information seems to be extremely accurate, until you get to their modern propaganda, being that it is a political platform which could be categorized as Anti-Communist. Anyone who opposes Communism is considered to be LaRouchian, or affiliated to it. But then we find they are capable of running credit card scams and the usual kind of political dirt.

It is relatively old by now, so, I do not really know what other names it may have osmosed into. I am not aware of it using extremist tactics.

International rule by hidden oligarchy is called Synarchy by the plotters themselves. But again this is not really "a" group but more of a mindset and behavior.
    That is an important point!

Nikola Tesla has a great quote touching on the same armor of god theme (“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.”) Reminding us this whole thing is ultimately archetypally orchestrated, part of the divine drama.

”I am unwilling to accord to some small−minded and jealous individuals the satisfaction of having thwarted my efforts. These men are to me nothing more than microbes of a nasty disease. My project was retarded by laws of nature. The world was not prepared for it. It was too far ahead of time, but the same laws will prevail in the end and make it a triumphal success”.
    — Nikola Tesla

Eric Dollard gave some insight into who the ruling elite were as well. After having several of his research labs shut down by the ‘TPTB’, he said after the CIA roll in (or any other alphabet agency), it’s not the men in black that take over the place with their tech team and scientists, it’s the “women in white” who strip the place down and start practicing rituals and witchcraft.

He also mentions that when referring to the elite, if people stop calling them ‘they’ and start calling them ‘it’, they’ll have a much better understanding of what’s really going on. I couldn’t tell if the digital demon he refers to is some kind of ancient A.I. Or just one of the principalities and powers referred to in an archetypal ‘Ahriman’ sense.
    But definitely adds a whole new dimension to the mix.
    Quote TESLA TECH, UNDERSTANDING ETHER, & THE DIGITAL DEMON BY ERIC DOLLARD

For the first time in four years, Greg Carlwood of Higherside Chats invited Eric Dollard to be a guest on his popular, online radio show. If you look at the comments posted around Facebook, etc., you will want to hear this one!

This interview is 1 hour 14 minutes and you can stream it right from Greg’s website here:
    https://www.thehighersidechats.com/e...digital-demon/

If you want to download a copy for your archives, goto the page above and look at the right side of the player. You’ll see 3 dots that are all vertical. Click those dots and you’ll get an option to download it in MP3 format.

Make sure to share this link with your friends so they can listen to it as well and consider making a donation to EPD Laboratories, Inc. by PayPal or through the mail. Donation details are in the right column.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BushPilot (11th June 2020), ClearWater (10th June 2020), edina (11th June 2020), gini (10th June 2020), Jad (12th June 2020), kfm27917 (10th June 2020), lisalu (11th June 2020), Melinda (11th June 2020), mountain_jim (10th June 2020), shaberon (10th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Shaberon, I’m with you on that one, I’ve really stopped believing anything I see on social media right now, nothing can be trusted in times like these.

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)

That is an important point!
    Five blind men and an elephant. If we were both there, we'd probably both be right, with completely different stories.

People hardly have enough identity to make a consistent story about themselves.

With the Synarchy, you could probably say that some of them appeared to be Nazis, but, they are not the same thing. It is similar, except their allegiance was not to Germany, but, to a plan that intended to demolish it, shared with London, Paris, and New York. It seems to me that Hitler fell for Synarchist bait in attacking the U. S. S. R., similar to how German intelligence was inadequate about the Battle of Britain. On a military level, it seems that most countries were misinformed about most other countries at this time.

Archetypes are Platonic; Aristotle betrayed and murdered the school, which, conjoining with the breakdown of Alexander's empire, and the gathering of extreme Manichean dualism, hacked up the archetypes and injected something artificial. This is, so to speak, being iterated through faster processor generations. So I think the humanistic view is more Pythagoras--Plato, and the original Saturn, versus the Aristotelian reduction of Saturn as seen now.

"It" is a good enough term, but, crisp things are also helpful, such as Synarchy, Fabian, Capitalism, United Nations, how there are similarities and differences working together on "its" own.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th June 2020), edina (11th June 2020), Jayke (10th June 2020), Melinda (11th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Joseph Farrell on the higherside chats. Farrell talks about Antifa at the 41 minute mark and seems more delighted than I was when Trump announced he was thinking of putting Antifa on the domestic terrorism list, or as everyone seems to be calling them on twitter lately, Vanilla ISIS.

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/d...the-plandemic/

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th June 2020), edina (11th June 2020), kfm27917 (10th June 2020), Melinda (11th June 2020), shaberon (11th June 2020)

25. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Thank you for posting this. Is it only those of us who have lived a pretty good full life that aligns with this? We are setting examples for our children and grandchildren and this is okay to light fire to cars and buildings people have saved their earnings for and put hard work into? This is okay to make a statement at the cost of unspeakable behavior that is bent on damage and destruction? I am fortunate to be far and away from these towns and cities but I know family who has been thrust into it. My own brother in law moved to a town that by morning was torched. Everything. And when the police and FBI came they were told to stand down. I could not wrap my head around a Mayor who said that, elected official by his town people and betrayed them in one terrifying day. We have friends evacuating their children and to compound an already despicable situation with covid, this is an imprint into the lives and memories of the young. Will they grow up to hate or want revenge or want to join the anarchy? What will they do? This is a moment of where one decides what side of the fence you stand on.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th June 2020), edina (11th June 2020), Jayke (10th June 2020), lisalu (11th June 2020), Melinda (11th June 2020), mountain_jim (11th June 2020), shaberon (11th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Michael Tsarion and David Whitehead on top form discussing the ‘unleashing of the nihilists’, the top level networks of whose organised recent events and how “the conspiracy movement/Alternative Research community have ultimately won the day” as centuries of lies and subversion are finally being brought to light.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

angelfire (13th June 2020), BushPilot (11th June 2020), edina (11th June 2020), lisalu (11th June 2020), Melinda (11th June 2020), mountain_jim (11th June 2020), shaberon (11th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #76
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

There's An Actual Playbook For Everything Happening Right Now & The US Wrote It...

Authored by Daisy Luther via The Organic Prepper blog,

While it might seem like everything that is happening is just chaotically bouncing from one shocking event to the next, that assessment couldn’t be further from the truth. There’s a playbook – a literal playbook – and we’re being manipulated toward the endgame that does not benefit the American people.

What’s this playbook?
    The playbook I’m referring to in this article is the US Special Forces Unconventional Warfare Manual from 2010. These were methods that the United States military employed against Libya.

The intent of U.S. UW efforts is to exploit a hostile power’s political, military, economic, and psychological vulnerabilities by developing and sustaining resistance forces to accomplish U.S. strategic objectives. Historically, the military concept for the employment of UW was primarily in support of resistance movements during general-war scenarios. While this concept remains valid, the operational environment since the end of World War II has increasingly required U.S. forces to conduct UW in scenarios short of general war (limited war).

Enabling a resistance movement or insurgency entails the development of an underground and guerrilla forces, as well as supporting auxiliaries for each of these elements. Resistance movements or insurgencies always have an underground element. The armed component of these groups is the guerrilla force and is only present if the resistance transitions to conflict. The combined effects of two interrelated lines of effort largely generate the end result of a UW campaign. The efforts are armed conflict and subversion. Forces conduct armed conflict, normally in the form of guerrilla warfare, against the security apparatus of the host nation (HN) or occupying military. Conflict also includes operations that attack and degrade enemy morale, organizational cohesion, and operational effectiveness and separate the enemy from the population. Over time, these attacks degrade the ability of the HN or occupying military to project military power and exert control over the population. Subversion undermines the power of the government or occupying element by portraying it as incapable of effective governance to the population. (source)

And now this guideline is very clearly being used against the United States. It started years back, but recently, we’ve watched things escalate rather dramatically.

Here’s the guideline.
    Consider this a pyramid that begins at the bottom and builds to the apex. This all begins with underground activities and the fanning of legitimate flames, like Selco mentioned in his article about defunding the police.

see more at
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ow-us-wrote-it

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

BushPilot (11th June 2020), edina (11th June 2020), Jayke (10th June 2020), lisalu (11th June 2020), Melinda (11th June 2020), mountain_jim (11th June 2020), shaberon (11th June 2020)

31. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...99246029897730

I can't find the youtube version of this, or the longer segment that this was a part of.
    If I come across it, I'll pop in this comment.

Lara looks to be discussing the Project Veritas Part 2, shared here.

I left links about the book shop in that comment.

Additionally, she shares an example with the Digital Security for Activists.

Are any other networks discussing the Project Veritas ExposeAntifa videos?

If someone else comes across a video version of the longer segment, please post, I would like to see the full segment.
    Last edited by edina; 11th June 2020 at 02:02.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

BushPilot (11th June 2020), Jad (12th June 2020), Jayke (11th June 2020), lisalu (11th June 2020), Melinda (11th June 2020), mountain_jim (11th June 2020), shaberon (11th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...324253185?s=20

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

edina (11th June 2020), Jayke (11th June 2020), shaberon (11th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,043 times in 8,169 posts

I didn't get-it fast enough, 2 months ago, when states started letting criminals out of jails.

At the time I just shook my head WTF ?

Now I get it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (11th June 2020), edina (11th June 2020), Jad (12th June 2020), Jayke (11th June 2020), justntime2learn (11th June 2020), mountain_jim (11th June 2020), shaberon (11th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Thank you for posting this. Is it only those of us who have lived a pretty good full life that aligns with this? We are setting examples for our children and grandchildren and this is okay to light fire to cars and buildings people have saved their earnings for and put hard work into? This is okay to make a statement at the cost of unspeakable behavior that is bent on damage and destruction? I am fortunate to be far and away from these towns and cities but I know family who has been thrust into it.
    Here is a police commander in Tulsa explaining you don't have to mistrust or abuse us, we quit. His story is about the same as mine: he has no experience of racism or undue use of force by his squad. I've never been on the force, but dealt with it a lot, and never seen it. Again, a few bad officers, and especially the rotten corps in larger cities, do not represent the majority.

U. S. psy-ops takeovers are the aftermath of D-Day and developed by the 82nd airborne. Their primary role is to invade after a nuclear or other widespread disaster and use the psy-ops to gain control of whatever is left. Other special forces derive from it. Some of them are my neighbors, they live in a house with no military or U. S. government marker. It is not the strategies that are surprising: we are looking for threads of power continuity. Comparatively, the continuity from Babylon or from an ancient international Jewry is not quite there. But once we get to ca. 1900, we can pretty clearly find a western get-together on an internal and international basis, which is the same thing as today.

And if all this stays on a police issue, it will not answer or change the international element. And so now that democracy has been projected into most countries, they have the ability to perpetuate world government without much need for the U. S. dominance that was mainly useful to set it up. India just denied visa to a U. S. religious freedom group. They are perhaps wising up to the U. S. itself, and are still a likely candidate for democratic world government.

Most of the released criminals have been on the lighter side, perhaps debatable whether they deserved jail at all.

Most of what seems to be happening is "insurrection", just a direction-less crime. Since this is a violation of security, it is the obligation of all the people of a state to drive it out. It is not quite any longer a police matter; it comes under National Guard and all of the people in a state. That is why you are supposed to have a gun. So here, the legal changes from the American Revolution have already presented the response, but this is scarcely mentioned, perhaps it is frightening. It gets rid of both sides since it is for the gangs or the government.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

edina (11th June 2020), Jayke (11th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast