1. Link to Post #121
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: Antifa

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Antifa terrorists being rounded up and arrested in Portland, while police blare 'America the Beautiful' over loudspeakers.

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    How do we know they're Antifa? All I saw were people getting loaded into unmarked vans by guys looking like they're fresh from a battlefield in Iraq.
    I saw and was reading about it elsewhere, that seems to be the story on the ground. I believe it was a mix of BLM and antifa activists. The darth vader march was (supposedly) being played by the protesters as the police advanced.

Okay. Well again, here's my problem. Neither in any of those twitter videos, nor even in this YouTube video, do I see much evidence of an out of control mob. I see a bunch of people, and I see a bunch of cops in riot gear chasing, and arresting, people.

That's all I see. I see what's on the videos, and until I see more, all I see is a separate narrative attached to these videos.

I no longer trust the word has it thing, after DC riot police charged through a crowd gathered in Lafayette Square with clubs, tear gas and rubber bullets. I know this was a peaceful protest, and I know what the riot police did because I was watching the whole thing from multiple angles live on CNN before, during, and after.

Then the word came out later that there were no clubs, no rubber bullets, and the tear gas I saw was nothing but smoke bombs. Well, I know better because I saw it.

There was what actually happened, and then there was the separate narrative that came by and attached itself to the event.

This was in Rochester NY, last night, a BLM mob tearing up a restaurant. If these are not domestic terrorists, then I don't know what is.

Now that's a different story, cos there it is. Blam, no doubt about it!

Let me tell y'all something right now. I have a conceal carry permit, if you see me in public assume I'm armed. Were I sitting at one of those tables I'd be looking for a way out too, but if they blocked my exit and surrounded me, I'd be in genuine fear for my life and ready to shoot somebody.

So hopefully that makes my position very clear on genuinely angry, out of control mobs. But not every protest, even heated protests, rises to the level of angry out of control mob. And I'm afraid ther's a lot of that these days.

The darth vader march was (supposedly) being played by the protesters as the police advanced.
    So back to original topic. That's a little too convenient to me that the cops were playing "America The Beautiful", and the protesters were playing "Darth Vader's Theme". One side or the other played both.

Violence and rebellion is not the way. Violence only begets violence, hatred only begets hatred. This can only feed off itself and escalate, and escalate.

The longer they carry on with this the more enemies they'll make, and the more push back they'll get. People who were once compassionate and sympathetic to their plight no longer will be. Guns may even come out. The tolerance of most good folks has a limit. When people start getting killed (and they are), or when businesses start getting destroyed (and they are), it will blow in their face. Worst case: BLM's agitating will create new racists. It could send their cause back a hundred years.
    I'm with you Mark, no argument there what so ever. However, I feel it in me bones that we REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, need to be EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA careful, that we're sure of what we're actually looking at in each AND EVERY ONE of these instances.

Remember "Plato's Cave".

2. Link to Post #122
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,502 times in 4,311 posts

The way I see it, and I may be in error, but it's the way it looks, is that BLM and antifa are two fists punching from the same body. That body is political. Essentially what we are seeing is a drawn out false flag terrorist attack, this one domestic. The last time antifa and BLM were this vocal was during the 2016 election cycle. Trump being the target. And here we are again. Now I don't stand by that conviction, because it isn't necessarily a written in stone conviction, but it is a (solid) theory.

I do agree that when things get this messy it becomes very difficult to know exactly what is happening, who's doing what, who's fighting who, and so forth. In reporting these accounts I am aware that yes, they could be flawed, could be biased. But I feel inclined to share them anyway, and let people weigh them for what they are and make up their own minds. I certainly haven't tried to sensationalize, I hardly need to, these videos/stories do in many cases speak for themselves. I'm trying to make sense of what's going on like everyone else.

I'm aware that perception is susceptible to error, very much so, but when you tally alongside an overwhelming abundance of like videos and like stories and like accounts, the chance of error gets smaller and smaller and smaller. At which point it's natural to "infer"..

We can only hope that 'it all comes out in the wash', that the truth will be learned and guilty pay for their crimes. I respect, support (though not always have faith in) due process. The courts will have a hell of a task sorting this all out. I hope they can do so, and as fairly and justly as possible.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

atman (16th September 2020), Bill Ryan (5th September 2020), BushPilot (5th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (18th September 2020), edina (5th September 2020), Gemma13 (6th September 2020), Gracy (5th September 2020), Gwin Ru (6th September 2020), Jayke (6th September 2020), justntime2learn (12th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th October 2020), Tintin (5th September 2020), Zanshin (5th September 2020)

4. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

A new dance craze emerging from the smoky embers of Portlands downtown riots, ‘the Antifa shuffle‘ AKA ‘how to stomp out a fire when a comrade Molotov cocktails your trainers’.

Michael Tsarion mentioned something about the battle of good vs evil in a podcast recently. To paraphrase, “Evil is ultimately incompatible with life, and as a result all good has to do is stand strong in the face of chaos. Evil will ultimately consume and annihilate itself in its eagerness and haste for dominion.”

And with Trump recently banning radical leftist ideology within government, Antifa are all but ready to implode...

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

atman (16th September 2020), Bill Ryan (6th September 2020), Brigantia (12th September 2020), edina (7th September 2020), Franny (17th September 2020), Gwin Ru (7th September 2020), justntime2learn (12th September 2020), Tintin (18th September 2020)

6. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

atman (16th September 2020), Bill Ryan (12th September 2020), Brigantia (12th September 2020), Franny (17th September 2020), Ivanhoe (14th October 2020), Jayke (12th September 2020), justntime2learn (12th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th October 2020), Tintin (18th September 2020)

8. Link to Post #125
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Newt Gingrich dares to claim that George Soros is funding the violence...and the Media squirm.

"George Soros doesn't need to be part of this conversation."
    "So it's verboten?"

~ Jimi Hendrix

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Alecs (19th September 2020), atman (16th September 2020), Bill Ryan (16th September 2020), Brigantia (17th September 2020), ClearWater (17th September 2020), edina (17th September 2020), Franny (17th September 2020), Gemma13 (17th September 2020), Gwin Ru (18th September 2020), Jayke (1st November 2020), justntime2learn (17th September 2020), mountain_jim (22nd September 2020), Tintin (18th September 2020)

10. Link to Post #126
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

As an Aussie I'm not familiar with Fox Personalities. Does anyone know who the blonde female @1:15 in the above vid is before I go searching. Thanks.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2020), edina (17th September 2020), Gwin Ru (18th September 2020), Jayke (1st November 2020), Tintin (18th September 2020)

12. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

That Fox News, Gringrich talking about Soros clip, certainly was curious.

Gemma13, I didn't recognize the woman you asked about, either. I looked in the comments section and someone mentioned, Marie Elizabeth Harf

Quote Harf began her career at the Directorate of Intelligence at the CIA as an analyst focusing on Middle Eastern leadership issues. She later became the media spokesperson of the CIA.[6] During the 2012 presidential election, she reportedly helped craft U.S. President Barack Obama's national security and communications strategy, and also served as campaign spokesperson on national security issues.
    The main commentator, Harris Faulkner, didn't seem to have a problem with Gringich talking about Soros. The other two did.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2020), Franny (18th September 2020), Gemma13 (18th September 2020), Gwin Ru (18th September 2020), Jayke (1st November 2020), mountain_jim (22nd September 2020), Tintin (18th September 2020)

14. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,718 times in 2,088 posts

I live in a small town of 3000 people here and many know the name of George Soros, let's just say he,s not your favorite uncle anybody wants to invite to dinner for the holidays here in the u.s.newt Gingrich has him pegged spot on and many many Americans are becoming very educated as to those behind the scenes that could give a rats behind about us common American citizens.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (8th January 2021), edina (17th September 2020), Franny (18th September 2020), Gemma13 (18th September 2020), Gwin Ru (18th September 2020), Jayke (1st November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th September 2020), mountain_jim (22nd September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th October 2020), Tintin (18th September 2020)

16. Link to Post #129
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Yes, thanks Edina. It apparently caused quite a stir with Gingrich addressing it the next day.

Quote https://meaww.com/fox-news-slammed-n...torneys-afraid

At this point, Gingrich was cut off by Fox Business anchor Melissa Francis. “I’m not sure we need to bring George Soros into this," she said, before fellow panelist Marie Harf agreed and said, “George Soros doesn’t need to be part of this conversation.” Harf was a spokeswoman for the CIA and the State Department in the Obama era. “Okay, so it’s verboten?” Gingrich said in response, followed by a long moment of awkward silence. Host Harris Faulkner then interjected by saying, “Okay, we’re going to move on.”
    Quote https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...t-george-soros

Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner addressed what she called the "little incident" with Newt Gingrich a day after he was shut down for invoking liberal billionaire George Soros.

On Thursday's episode of Outnumbered, Faulkner said the awkward exchange the day before "was not smooth," adding that each person on the panel-styled show should be given the opportunity to speak.

"So, we had a little incident on the show yesterday that was not smooth," she said. "While I was leading that segment, we had interruptions, and I sat silently while all of that played out. Also not ideal. Our guest, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who is beloved and needed to be allowed to speak with the openness and respect that the show was all about, was interrupted. Do we debate with fire here? Yes. But we must also give each other the space to express ourselves."

The moment of reflection came a day after Gingrich brought up Soros, linking the wealthy Democratic donor to the violent riots that have caused damage across the country over the last few months.

“The No. 1 problem in almost all the cities is George Soros-elected, left-wing, anti-police, pro-criminal district attorneys who refuse to keep people locked up,” Gingrich said. “Both Harris and Biden have talked very proudly about what they call progressive district attorneys. Progressive district attorneys are anti-police, pro-criminal, and overwhelmingly elected with George Soros’s money. And they are a major cause of the violence we are seeing because they keep putting the violent criminals back on the street.”

Two other people who appeared on the show, commentator Melissa Francis and former State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf, pushed back on the former speaker, arguing that Soros was not relevant to the conversation.

Soros, a Jewish, Hungarian-born billionaire and philanthropist, has been involved in political lobbying and reportedly spent at least $48 million on in 2019 alone. The 90-year-old with a net worth of roughly $8 billion has poured tens of millions into political campaigns across the country, specifically in races for district attorney.

These political contributions have fed into claims and conspiracy theories, including anti-Semitic tropes, that Soros has outsized influence in the world.

"Why are some in the left so afraid of our mentioning George Soros’ name that they scream anti-semitic? It IS his name. He IS funding pro-criminal, anti police district attorneys. Why is the left afraid of the facts?" Gingrich tweeted more than a week ago.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2020), edina (18th September 2020), Franny (18th September 2020), Gwin Ru (18th September 2020), Ivanhoe (14th October 2020), Jayke (1st November 2020), mountain_jim (22nd September 2020), pyrangello (18th September 2020), Tintin (18th September 2020)

18. Link to Post #130
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Lisa Haven appears super excited about Soros finally getting called out on mainstream airtime - referencing the Fox News clip above and others. Let's hope it isn't another hit that will be forgotten about in the next blink of an eye.

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    BOOM! George Soros Is On The Chopping-Block! He Just Got a Big Surprise He Never Saw Coming! Sep 17, 2020

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Alecs (19th September 2020), Bill Ryan (18th September 2020), edina (18th September 2020), Ernie Nemeth (18th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (18th September 2020), Franny (18th September 2020), Gwin Ru (18th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th October 2020), mountain_jim (22nd September 2020), pyrangello (18th September 2020), RunningDeer (1st November 2020), Tintin (18th September 2020)

20. Link to Post #131
    Language
    English
    Thanks

~ Jimi Hendrix

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2020), edina (14th October 2020), Gemma13 (2nd November 2020), Gwin Ru (14th October 2020), Ivanhoe (14th October 2020), Jayke (1st November 2020), justntime2learn (14th October 2020), RunningDeer (1st November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (14th October 2020), Tintin (14th October 2020)

22. Link to Post #132
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

https://vimeo.com/474230602

Jack Posobiec just released a documentary on Antifa.

23. Link to Post #133
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)

They already took it down on Vimeo....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CUHKSxkP1YLm/

24. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

I requested that administration download to Avalon library.

Here's the trailer.

Antifa: Rise of the Black Flags (Official Trailer)

Mod note from Bill:
    Yes, we've got it.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st November 2020 at 15:48.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), edina (1st November 2020), Gemma13 (2nd November 2020), Jayke (1st November 2020), justntime2learn (1st November 2020), Peter UK (2nd November 2020), PurpleLama (1st November 2020), skogvokter (4th November 2020), Strat (1st November 2020), Tintin (1st November 2020)

26. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

President Trump retweeted a link to the Antifa movie, "Rise of the Black Flags"

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...73167464648704

The attempt to suppress is backfiring.

One of the points I'm happy to see Lee Smith mention in the movie is the connection of the American, German, and other nations' Antifa to the Hamas and other Middle East terrorist groups.

I think the more people learn about the roots, history and intent of this organized and financially supported part of Antifa, the more they will understand why it was designated as a domestic terrorist organization.
    Quote (5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
    (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
    (B) appear to be intended—
    (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
    (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
    (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
    (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States; and

"Still Think This Is An Idea?" - San Francisco Free-Speech Marchers, Police Violently Attacked By Antifa
    Plutocrat Violence And Election-Night Horror: Marxian Analysis Shows That Antifa Is Fascist
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Gemma13 (3rd November 2020), justntime2learn (3rd November 2020), Peter UK (2nd November 2020), PurpleLama (2nd November 2020), RunningDeer (2nd November 2020), skogvokter (4th November 2020)

28. Link to Post #136
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,611 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

I requested that administration download to Avalon library.

Here's the trailer.

Antifa: Rise of the Black Flags (Official Trailer)

Mod note from Bill:
    Yes, we've got it.

And it's been here in the library for a few hours - apologies for the delay in the update. Here's the full movie.

http://avalonlibrary.net/Antifa_Rise...ec-2020%29.mp4

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd November 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), edina (2nd November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), Gemma13 (3rd November 2020), Gracy (2nd November 2020), Gwin Ru (18th November 2020), justntime2learn (3rd November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd November 2020), mountain_jim (4th November 2020), Peter UK (2nd November 2020), RunningDeer (2nd November 2020), skogvokter (4th November 2020)

30. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Tintin, for embedding the Avalon library version of the video.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2020), Franny (18th November 2020), Gemma13 (3rd November 2020), justntime2learn (3rd November 2020), Peter UK (2nd November 2020), RunningDeer (2nd November 2020), Tintin (3rd November 2020)

32. Link to Post #138
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,664 times in 20,818 posts

Exclamation Re: Antifa

Former Antifa Activist Reveals Their True Agenda:

Patrick Bet-David has a virtual sit down with the former Antifa Member, Gabriel Nadales, to talk about Antifa, the 2020 election, socialism in America and why younger people are fascinated with it. Recommended video: Heated Debate On Capitalism with America’s Most Prominent Marxist Economist - Richard Wolff - https://youtu.be/wj-zFgxCUnY About the guest: Gabriel Nadales is a conservative activist and author of "Behind the Black Mask: My Time as an Antifa Activist." Gabriel grew up in the San Gabriel Valley in California and graduated from Citrus College in 2015. He is currently enrolled at Northwestern California School of Law and hopes to practice Constitutional Law upon passing the California Bar. Gabriel first became involved in politics in 2009 as a member of the left and eventually joined the Antifa movement. Disillusioned with leftist politics, Gabriel reached out to conservative organizations, in hopes that they would provide an alternative to the left’s extremist views. Finally, a Leadership Institute Regional Field Coordinator contacted him in 2013, and Gabriel began his career in conservative politics.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2020), ClearWater (17th November 2020), edina (2nd January 2021), Franny (18th November 2020), justntime2learn (2nd January 2021)

34. Link to Post #139
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Well, this is a switch...
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Alan (2nd January 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (2nd January 2021), ClearWater (2nd January 2021), edina (2nd January 2021), justntime2learn (2nd January 2021), rgray222 (2nd January 2021)

36. Link to Post #140
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

This is fairly disgusting display by Ted Wheeler from Portland. This man enabled and aided ANTIFA through 2020 and blamed Trump at every opportunity. He actually said that Trump created their hate and their violence. Now that the election is over he wants them to stop. This message is directed at ANTIFA saying if you don't stop we do everything in our power to stop you. One of the things the left does not understand is that when you create this level of hate and anger it will destroy every thing and everyone in its path. The hard left has been created by colleges, media and these extreme politicians and they will eventually be destroyed by their own creations. Hypocrisy at its finest on display here.

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Well, this is a switch...

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Alan (2nd January 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd January 2021), ClearWater (2nd January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (8th January 2021), edina (2nd January 2021), gord (8th January 2021), justntime2learn (2nd January 2021), Strat (2nd January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast