+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein or Pizzagate Research or Chat Partner Wanted without Christian Bias

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Truthster013's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Jeffrey Epstein or Pizzagate Research or Chat Partner Wanted without Christian Bias

Hey there, I really love a good mystery and love researching a topic or uncovering a conspiracy with others who are passionate about the same mystery as I am. I recently finished the Netflix special on Epstein (Filthy Rich) and watched the Youtube video "Out of Shadows" which covered that and Pizzagate quite a bit and my curiosity is more than piqued and I feel I'm really behind on the research. I really want to know more about that temple on Epstein's island for example and want to know a lot more about Pizzagate which I admit I blew off because the media and friends told me it was bull**** conspiracy theory and I decided I didn't want to be ridiculed for looking into it. Shame on me!

However, what really turns me off about "Out of Shadows" is the apparent Christian bias and the continual references to Lord Jesus and labeling everything as Satanic such that the documentary feels more like an alter call to Christianity or an expose on Satanism than a conspiracy.

I was hoping this forum post might find someone on the forum who is HIGHLY passionate about the topic and likes to discuss research and share thoughts but who doesn't have to couch every discussion in terms of God vs the devil or Christianity vs Satanism. IF it is true that those engaging in these acts consider themselves satanists that's fine, I want to understand that. But there are many occult things that have nothing at all to do with Satanism nor does any of it suggest that becoming a Christian is the only way to beat this. In other words, I want to find someone to talk to about this who will not turn the focus of the research into a religious discussion.

So, this post is more a request for chat with someone who has a lot of passion about the topic, knows a bit already and wants to educate me and/or share ideas and thoughts free from emotional and religious bias as much as possible. If interested, feel free to PM me rather than post a reply. I fear this post will quickly devolve into a religious discussion and I do not want to reply to any response that starts down the path of making this about that. I apologize up front if I do not reply to or thumbs up any reply that make it about religion.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein or Pizzagate Research or Chat Partner Wanted without Christian Bias

There is quite a lengthy thread on the forum devoted to this subject:

Jeffrey E. Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking by fed [6th July, 2019]

If there is Christian bias there, it is minor, and there are plenty of other biases there which reflect Avalon, all of which balance each other out.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Soda (5th June 2020), Truthster013 (5th June 2020)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein or Pizzagate Research or Chat Partner Wanted without Christian Bias

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

Jeffrey E. Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking by fed [6th July, 2019]

If there is Christian bias there, it is minor, and there are plenty of other biases there which reflect Avalon, all of which balance each other out.
    Perfect, thank you. I will go there to check it out. But of course I'm also looking to befriend someone and have dialogue with a human being about it and not just read forum posts and youtube videos all day. I'll check it out but just want to re-iterate what I'm looking for more than data is a person who knows the subject well and will engage me in conversation. Thanks again!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Truthster013 For This Post:

Kryztian (5th June 2020)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by Truthster013 (here)
    Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

Perfect, thank you. I will go there to check it out. But of course I'm also looking to befriend someone and have dialogue with a human being about it and not just read forum posts and youtube videos all day. I'll check it out but just want to re-iterate what I'm looking for more than data is a person who knows the subject well and will engage me in conversation. Thanks again!
    Perhaps after you've read the thread, you might find a particular poster that resonates with you. Just send them a PM and ask them personally. Many people here are quite happy to dialogue over PMs.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Kryztian (5th June 2020), Mike (5th June 2020), Soda (5th June 2020), Truthster013 (5th June 2020)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Perfect. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread