1. Link to Post #361
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: The 'Great Reset'

Denise/Dizi
    Normally what you say would be 100% correct.
    First there has to be a financial system but QFS is based on ethical principles -- you own your own money -- no one else can control it unlike the current one.
    The video is fairly clear as to this.
    Not claiming to be right but as far as I can see there is integrity behind this.
    If it is based on NESARA GEASRA then it will be a good thing.
    I dont expect it to faithfully follow all these principles.
    Have a look
    Chris

NESARA / GESARA

https://www.intothelight.news/knowledge-base/nesara/

The National / Global Economic Security & Reformation Act

NESARA is the most ground breaking reformation to sweep not only the United States of America but the whole planet (thus GESARA) in its entire history. The act does away with the Federal Reserve Bank, the IRS, the shadow government, and much more.
    NESARA implements the following changes:

Zeros out all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. This is the Federal Reserve’s worst nightmare, a “jubilee” or a forgiveness of debt.
    Abolishes the income tax.
    Abolishes the IRS. Employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.
    Creates a 14% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.
    Increases benefits to senior citizens.
    Returns Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters.
    Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment.
    Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA's announcement. The interim government will cancel all National Emergencies and return us back to constitutional law.
    Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.
    Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.
    Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation.
    Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law
    Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.
    Restores financial privacy.
    Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law.
    Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide.
    Establishes peace throughout the world.
    Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes.
    Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, antigravity, and sonic healing machines.

If you follow on the info on the link
    (here again) you will find the history of GESARA NESARA
    Its interesting to say the least.
    The Cabal has tried there best to discredit this.

https://www.intothelight.news/knowledge-base/nesara/
    Last edited by greybeard; 17th May 2021 at 20:16.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (17th May 2021), Eric J (Viking) (30th May 2021), Hym (20th May 2021), Mercedes (17th May 2021), ronny (18th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #362
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

now they are saying it's the "great reset" ?

sheesh
    Last edited by TargeT; 17th May 2021 at 21:34.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (30th May 2021), greybeard (18th May 2021), Hym (20th May 2021), Mercedes (17th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #363
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,824 times in 2,562 posts

'Greg Caton warns 2021 - 2024 will see "end times" global warfare to end the USA'

https://www.brighteon.com/dce835c6-2...0-4482dec87299

Last edited by Eva2; 20th May 2021 at 13:45.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (30th May 2021), Hym (20th May 2021), Spellbound (20th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #364
    Thanks

On point:

Noam Chomsky, has drawn up the list of 10 media manipulation strategies.

'1-The strategy of distraction
    The primordial element of social control is the distraction strategy which consists of diverting the public's attention from major problems and the changes decided by political and economic elites, through the flooding technique or flooding continuous distractions and insignificant information.
    Distraction strategy is also essential to prevent the public from becoming interested in essential knowledge in the area of science, economics, psychology, neurobiology and cybernetics. Keeping the audience's attention deviated from real social problems, imprisoned by themes without real importance.
    Keeping the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think, back to the farm like other animals (quoted in the text ′′ Silent weapons for quiet wars ′′).
    2-Creating problems and then offering the solutions.
    This method is also called a ′′ problem-reaction-solution ". It creates a problem, a ′′ situation ′′ planned to cause a certain reaction from the public, with the aim that this is the source of the measures they want to accept. For example: letting urban violence intensify or intensify, or organize bloody attacks, with the aim of the public being those requiring security laws and policies to the detriment of freedom. Also: create an economic crisis to make social rights demotion and dismantle public services accept as a necessary evil.
    3-The Strategy of Graduation.
    To make an unacceptable measure accepted, you only need to apply it gradually, to dropper, for consecutive years. This is how radically new socioeconomic conditions (neoliberism) were imposed during the decades of the 80 s and 90 s: minimum state, privatisation, precariousness, flexibility, mass unemployment, wages that no longer guarantee dignified incomes , so many changes that would have brought about a revolution if they were implemented at once.
    4-The Strategy of Deferring.
    Another way to get an unpopular decision accepted is to present it as ′′ painful and necessary ", gaining public acceptance, in the moment, for future application. It is easier to accept a future sacrifice than an immediate sacrifice. First, because effort isn't that taken immediately. Second, because the public, the mass, always tends to naively hope that ′′ everything will be better tomorrow ′′ and that the required sacrifice could be avoided. This gives the audience more time to get used to the idea of change and accept it resigned when the time comes.
    5-Reach to the public like children.
    Most advertisements directed at the large audience use speeches, arguments, characters and a particularly childish intonation, many times close to weakness, as if the viewer was a few years old creature or a mental moron. When you try to deceive the viewer the more you tend to use a childish tone. Why? Why? ′′ If someone addresses a person as if they are 12 or under, then based on suggestionability, they will probably tend to a response or reaction even without a critical sense like that of a 12 person. years or less ′′ (see ′′ Silent Weapons for quiet wars ′′).
    6-Using emotional aspect much more than reflection.
    Take advantage of emotion it's a classic technique to provoke a short circuit on a rational analysis and finally the critical sense of the individual. Additionally, the use of emotional register allows the unconscious access door to implant or inject ideas, desires, fears and fears, compulsions, or induce behaviors.
    7-Keeping the public in ignorance and mediocrity.
    Making the public incapable of understanding the technologies and methods used for their control and slavery.
    ′′ The quality of education given to lower social classes must be as poor and mediocre as possible, so that the distance of ignorance that plans between lower classes and upper classes is and remains impossible to fill from the lower classes ".
    8-Stimulating the public to be complacent with mediocrity.
    Pushing the audience to think it's fashionable to be stupid, vulgar and ignorant...
    9-Strengthening self-guilt.
    Making the individual believe that he is only the culprit of his disgrace, because of his insufficient intelligence, skills or efforts. So, instead of rebelling against the economic system, the individual devalues himself and blames himself, which in turn creates a depressive state, one of whose effects is the inhibition of his action. And without action there is no revolution!
    10-Knowing individuals better than they know themselves.
    Over the past 50 years, science's rapid progress has generated a growing gap between public knowledge and those possessed and used by dominant elites. Thanks to biology, neurobiology, and applied psychology, the ′′ system ′′ has enjoyed advanced knowledge of the human being, both in its physical and psychological form. The system has managed to learn better about the common individual than he knows himself. This means that, in most cases, the system exercises greater control and greater power over individuals, greater than that which the same individual exercises over himself. '

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (30th May 2021), gord (20th May 2021), Hym (20th May 2021), kfm27917 (30th May 2021), Myristyl (13th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #365
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Greater Reset -- 5 days of top speakers

The Greater Reset Activation is the world’s collective response to the World Economic Forum’s Initiative: The Great Reset.

We offer an alternative to the WEF’s top-down, centralized, authoritarian vision. Our desire is to help all people find community and liberty by providing practical steps and knowledge for co-creating a world that respects individual liberty, bodily autonomy, and choice.

We invite you to join us for 5 days of discussion about the diverse opportunities available for those who seek to live in harmony with humanity and the planet, while respecting our innate freedom.

https://thegreaterreset.org/

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (30th May 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), Journeyman (24th May 2021), kfm27917 (30th May 2021), Mike Gorman (2nd June 2021), mountain_jim (24th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #366
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

Insider Exposes Freemasonry as the World’s Oldest Secret Religion and the Luciferian Plans for The New World Order
    5/22/21
    https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/in...w-world-order/

"Commentary by Brian Shilhavy

Altiyan Childs is a former Australian Rock musician, and a former Freemason. In 2010 he won The X Factor talent show award, which boosted his career in music to stardom status.

In a video he released last month, he announced that he has now put his life on the line to renounce his secret Freemason vows.

His life has recently changed after being awakened in a speeding car that was heading straight into a brick wall because the driver had fallen asleep. He says he heard a whisper in his ear that woke him from a deep sleep, and that he was able to grab the steering wheel and avoid the crash.

“I shouldn’t be here today,” he states.

The penalty for renouncing your vows in Freemasonry is death, but he feels compelled to expose Freemasonry for what it is: the oldest religion in the world.

According to Childs, almost every notable person running the world today, from politics to business to entertainment, got there through Freemasonry.

And his 5 plus hour video was produced to convince you that this is true, from an insider perspective, and to warn about what is soon coming: the implementation of the Luciferian New World Order, which includes a significant reduction of the world’s population.

It took me a few days to watch the entire 5 hours, and when I finished earlier today, I told my friend who recommended the video to me:

“My life will never be the same after watching this. I will not sleep tonight until I publish this (on Health Impact News).”

While I have come to know much of what is in this presentation over the years, there was much more that I did not know and learned from this video.

This video is not for everyone. It falls into the Created4Health category of Health Impact News.

Much of what we have published for the past year plus on the Plandemic, and the coming New World Order, will now make much more sense once you finish viewing this video.

Think of this as the spiritual perspective, the driving force behind the plan to reduce the world’s population dramatically, by killing off many of the world’s inhabitants.

You will be able to better understand why people can be so evil, and invent things like the bioweapon COVID-19 shots that are designed to kill off a significant portion of the world’s population.

For me, having covered our Medical Kidnapping topic including child sex trafficking for over 6 years now, this video tied together some loose ends for me to give me a fuller understanding of the child trafficking business.

There are certain verses in the Bible that have puzzled me for years that also became clear after watching this, such as the laws about building altars to worship God like this one:

If you make me an altar of stone, you shall not build it of hewn stones, for if you wield your tool on it you profane it.
    (Exodus 20:25)

It is well worth the 5 hours of investment in your time, I guarantee. If I were to produce something like this, if even I could with knowledge of where to find these resources to look up and gather the information, which I do NOT have, I would guess that it would take me more than 1000 hours to present something like this.

And I have no doubt that the final product that is just over 5 hours was probably significantly edited by Altiyan Childs to make it even this short.

Only an insider from the world of Freemasonry could produce something like this, and the world owes a great deal of gratitude to Altiyan Childs for taking the time to present this.

It may very well cost him his life (physical), and he knows it.

I am NOT exaggerating when I say that your life may very well depend on knowing what is contained in this video for what is about to happen in our world, and taking action accordingly.

Everyone in the World has been Affected by Freemasonry

Everyone reading this article has been affected in one way or another by Freemasonry, so it is worth your investment in time to spend the 5 hours watching this incredible video.

There are 33 initiation levels in Freemasonry, and even many within Freemasonry, although sworn to secrecy on penalty of death, truly do not know everything that Freemasonry is about, because it is a “secret society.”

Those who reach the 33rd level do, and it is from this group that many of the world’s leaders are chosen.

You will learn who built the Georgia Guidestones, and what that message means.

At around the 4 hour 35 minute mark in the video, he plays a trailer for a film that was never published, because the film producer was murdered, along with his family, before it could be finished.

I fact-checked the story and found that it is true. See this article published in 2015:

‘Gray State’ filmmaker and his family found dead in ‘apparent murder-suicide’ in Minnesota
    The trailer from 2012 is still on YouTube and has over 3.5 million views.

See if you can find the alleged “hidden message” in the trailer that may have caused his death and the death of his family.

If not, skip ahead to about the 4 hour 35 minute mark of Altiyan Childs’ video to find out.

We are also uploading it to our Rumble channel, and it should also be on our Bitchute channel soon.
    https://rumble.com/vhgzmp-insider-ex...an-plans-.html
    WARNING: There is VERY GRAPHIC material in this video. For mature audiences ONLY!
    https://rumble.com/vhgzmp-insider-ex...an-plans-.html
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (30th May 2021), Harmony (30th May 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), kfm27917 (30th May 2021), Mike Gorman (2nd June 2021), mountain_jim (30th May 2021), pabranno (1st June 2021), Peace in Oz (30th May 2021), pueblo (30th May 2021), Reinhard (10th June 2021), Snoweagle (5th June 2021), Sunny (30th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #367

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (30th May 2021), onawah (31st May 2021), pueblo (30th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #368

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (6th June 2021), gord (2nd June 2021), Mike Gorman (2nd June 2021), pabranno (1st June 2021), Reinhard (1st June 2021), Snoweagle (5th June 2021), TomKat (2nd June 2021)

17. Link to Post #369
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

8200 would be my guess, but made to appear to be coming from elsewhere
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

18. Link to Post #370
    Thanks

This is a rather chilling video from 4 years ago and pretty much lays out what is happening now - this was all being planned when Carter and Pierre Trudeau were in office
    'FEMA CAMPS They're planning to kill everyone and heres how WAKE UP!'

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (6th June 2021), greybeard (4th June 2021), Reinhard (10th June 2021), Snoweagle (5th June 2021)

20. Link to Post #371
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Your Guide to The Great Convergence

The Corbett Report

SHOW NOTES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/convergence/

Haven't heard of The Great Convergence yet? Oh, it's just the plan to merge biology with digital technology and redefine what it means to be human, that's all. Today on the podcast James covers the biodigital convergence that is already being rolled out and what it means for the future of homo sapiens.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aGowEjhfO379/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/aGowEjhfO379
    Last edited by Tintin; 10th June 2021 at 11:25. Reason: Embedded video

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eva2 (17th June 2021), gord (10th June 2021), Reinhard (10th June 2021), Tintin (10th June 2021)

22. Link to Post #372
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,021 times in 5,560 posts

I don't have my speakers on at the moment so can't determine in what context this story has been framed but it is of interest that this made a mainstream news outlet, but when is difficult to tell from the segment. Is this very recent or from a few months ago?

Last edited by Tintin; 10th June 2021 at 11:23.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

greybeard (10th June 2021)

24. Link to Post #373
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,480 times in 21,118 posts

Thumbs up Re: The 'Great Reset'

Exclusive Interview with Mel K "What The Heck is Going On?":

• Ultra "Red Pill" Video
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

25. Link to Post #374
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th June 2021 at 15:10.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eva2 (13th June 2021), greybeard (13th June 2021), mountain_jim (13th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #375
    Language
    Thanks

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/zz5G8e5aalpB
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th June 2021 at 15:09.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Gekko (13th June 2021), greybeard (13th June 2021), mountain_jim (13th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #376
    Language
    Thanks

• The Great Reset just had A ‘GIGANTIC DEVELOPMENT’ forward:

During Joe Biden’s recent G7 presser, the president made several comments that clearly show his administration is dedicated to moving The Great Reset forward as quickly as possible — likely in low and middle-income countries first. Glenn explains how the stated ‘top priorities’ of the G7 — like equity, inclusive global economic recovery, and fighting climate change — show a ‘gigantic development’ forward for the World Economic Forum’s masterplan.

Sarcasm Alert
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th June 2021 at 21:59.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Gekko (16th June 2021), Hym (16th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #377
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • The Great Reset just had A ‘GIGANTIC DEVELOPMENT’ forward:

During Joe Biden’s recent G7 presser, the president made several comments that clearly show his administration is dedicated to moving The Great Reset forward as quickly as possible — likely in low and middle-income countries first. Glenn explains how the stated ‘top priorities’ of the G7 — like equity, inclusive global economic recovery, and fighting climate change — show a ‘gigantic development’ forward for the World Economic Forum’s masterplan.
    Thank goodness they're looking after us. Missed you, Exo

32. Link to Post #378
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gekko (here)

Sarcasm Alert

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

De Christu (17th June 2021), Gekko (16th June 2021), Hym (16th June 2021)

34. Link to Post #379
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Sarcasm Alert
    Sorry, snowflake.

35. Link to Post #380
    Language
    Thanks

Sarcasm Alert
    Sorry, snowflake.
    i was talking about the video, not you ...

snowflake? hilarious ... as I am known to be unapologetic (most of the time) all my life ... am also known to be "rude", blunt & no filters and that may "hurt" many sensitive snowflakes feelings but always unintentionally <<< I just want to be brutally honest to myself thus also to others (goes hand in hand).

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th June 2021 at 01:39.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Gekko (16th June 2021), Hym (16th June 2021), onawah (16th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 59 LastLast