+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 59 1 11 51 59 LastLast

Thread: The 'Great Reset'

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default The 'Great Reset'

We can emerge from this crisis a better world, if we act quickly and jointly, writes Professor Klaus Schwab.

The changes we have already seen in response to COVID-19 prove that a reset of our economic and social foundations is possible.

This is our best chance to instigate stakeholder capitalism - and here's how it can be achieved.

More here...
    https://www.activistpost.com/2020/06...0cfa-387770973

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th June 2020), Ben (14th July 2020), Bill Ryan (5th June 2020), Bluegreen (1st March 2021), bluestflame (7th January 2022), Bo Atkinson (18th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (31st October 2020), christian (7th June 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), Delight (6th June 2020), EFO (5th June 2020), Elainie (5th June 2020), ExomatrixTV (5th June 2020), greybeard (5th June 2020), happyuk (9th June 2020), Harmony (6th June 2020), holcaul (6th February 2021), Hym (6th June 2020), Inversion (21st March 2024), Ioneo (5th June 2020), Jambo (28th January 2022), justntime2learn (7th June 2020), kfm27917 (2nd November 2020), korgh (22nd March 2021), Luke Holiday (5th June 2020), Miller (13th August 2022), palehorse (16th August 2021), Ray Cism (8th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th June 2020), toppy (6th June 2020), WhiteFeather (31st December 2021), XelNaga (21st October 2020), yelik (9th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Default Re: The 'Great Reset'

But do the masses want new? No. They want to return to old world. Crazy but true.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2020), boja (8th June 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), De Christu (3rd March 2021), Delight (6th June 2020), Docim369 (3rd March 2021), East Sun (12th August 2020), Eric J (Viking) (5th June 2020), happyuk (9th June 2020), Harmony (6th June 2020), Luke Holiday (5th June 2020), palehorse (6th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th June 2020), toppy (6th June 2020), XelNaga (21st October 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,708 times in 20,824 posts

DAVOs Group Announces World Government To Force 'Great Reset':

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2020), Bluegreen (1st March 2021), bluestflame (7th January 2022), christian (7th June 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), Delight (6th June 2020), East Sun (6th June 2020), Eric J (Viking) (6th June 2020), greybeard (6th June 2020), Harmony (6th June 2020), Hym (6th June 2020), Ioneo (5th June 2020), Jambo (13th June 2021), Luke Holiday (5th June 2020), Maknocktomb (5th June 2020), Tintin (14th June 2020), yelik (9th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,515 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    We can emerge from this crisis a better world, if we act quickly and jointly, writes Professor Klaus Schwab.

The changes we have already seen in response to COVID-19 prove that a reset of our economic and social foundations is possible.

This is our best chance to instigate stakeholder capitalism - and here's how it can be achieved.
    Yes an initiative from HRH Prince of Wales.

Instigate?

Davos is the vehicle of stakeholder capitalism.

Here, you see it begging for survival.

Do not grant it.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2020), bluestflame (7th January 2022), Elainie (7th June 2020), Eric J (Viking) (6th June 2020), Franny (9th June 2020), greybeard (6th June 2020), Inaiá (8th June 2020), kfm27917 (2nd November 2020), Phoenix1304 (7th June 2020), silvanelf (29th July 2020), Tintin (14th June 2020), XelNaga (21st October 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Arak (here)
    But do the masses want new? No. They want to return to old world. Crazy but true.
    But tell what does it mean "great reset", does it mean people losing everything in order to make a fresh start with nothing for the great good?
    Because the big guys are profiteers and they will always cash out with such a situation.
    After all it is not people's choice, it probably will just happen "naturally", but I hope to be wrong about that.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (6th June 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), East Sun (12th August 2020), Elainie (7th June 2020), Eric J (Viking) (6th June 2020), gord (6th June 2020), greybeard (6th June 2020), Victoria (17th June 2021), XelNaga (21st October 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I posted this before but worth another look
    The book The Great Reset
    https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Great-Res...2&tag=mh0a9-21

The Great Reset: How New Ways of Living and Working Drive Post-Crash Prosperity Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
    Richard Florida (Author), Eric Conger (Narrator), HarperAudio (Publisher)
    We tend to view prolonged economic downturns, such as the Great Depression of the 1930s and the Long Depression of the late 19th century, in terms of the crisis and pain they cause. But history teaches us that these great crises also represent opportunities to remake our economy and society and to generate whole new eras of economic growth and prosperity.

In terms of innovation, invention, and energetic risk taking, these periods of "creative destruction" have been some of the most fertile in history, and the changes they put into motion can set the stage for full-scale recovery.

In The Great Reset, best-selling author and economic development expert Richard Florida provides an engaging and sweeping examination of these previous economic epochs, or "resets." He distills the deep forces that have altered physical and social landscapes and eventually reshaped economies and societies. Looking toward the future, Florida identifies the patterns that will drive the next Great Reset and transform virtually every aspect of our lives - from how and where we live, to how we work, to how we invest in individuals and infrastructure, to how we shape our cities and regions. Florida shows how these forces, when combined, will spur a fresh era of growth and prosperity, define a new geography of progress, and create surprising opportunities for all of us. Among these forces will be"

New patterns of consumption, and new attitudes toward ownership that are less centered on houses and cars
    The transformation of millions of service jobs into middle-class careers that engage workers as a source of innovation
    New forms of infrastructure that speed the movement of people, goods, and ideas
    A radically altered and much denser economic landscape organized around "megaregions" that will drive the development of new industries, new jobs, and a whole new way of life

We've weathered tough times before. They are a necessary part of economic cycles, giving us a chance to clearly see what's working and what's not. Societies can be reborn in such crises, emerging fresh, strong, and refocused. Now is our opportunity to anticipate what that brighter future will look like and to take the steps that will get us there faster.

With his trademark blend of wit, irreverence, and rigorous research and analysis, Florida presents an optimistic and counterintuitive vision of our future, calling into question long-held beliefs about the nature of economic progress and forcing us to reassess our very way of life. He argues convincingly that it's time to turn our efforts - as individuals, as governments, and as a society - to putting the necessary pieces in place for a vibrant, prosperous future.

To be honest Im Bewildered as to who The Good Guys are.
    Prince Charles long a champion of quality of life is promoting this.
    Is it for the good of all or what!!!

Yahoo News UK
    Prince Charles calls on world leaders to learn from the coronavirus outbreak: 'We simply can’t waste more time'
    Rebecca TaylorRoyal Correspondent
    Yahoo News UK14 hours ago

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/prince-cha...140800443.html

Prince Charles has launched a project to urge world leaders to forge a more sustainable future and put nature at the heart after the coronavirus outbreak.

Called The Great Reset, the heir to the throne has joined with the World Economic Forum (WEF) to call for changes in economic and social systems to make them fairer and more resilient.

The Great Reset will be the theme of a twin summit held by WEF in January 2021.

Charles, 71, is a decades-long campaigner in the environmental field, first speaking about the problems of plastic more than 50 years ago.

On the launch, he said: “In order to secure our future and to prosper, we need to evolve our economic model and put people and planet at the heart of global value creation. If there is one critical lesson to learn from this crisis, it is that we need to put nature at the heart of how we operate.

“We simply can’t waste more time.”

Read more: Eight things we learned as Prince Charles turned DJ on Classic FM

Speaking via video call from his home in Scotland, Charles said: “We have a golden opportunity to seize something good from this crisis.

“Its unprecedented shockwaves may well make people more receptive to big visions of change, and global crises like pandemics and climate change know no borders, and highlight just how interdependent we are as one people sharing one planet.

“Over the past month or so, despite the ongoing crisis, I’ve been encouraged to see the growing calls for a green recovery.”

He added: “As we move from rescue to recovery, therefore, we have a unique but rapidly shrinking window of opportunity to learn lessons and reset ourselves on a more sustainable path.

“It is an opportunity we have never had before and may never have again.

“So we must use all the levers we have at our disposal, knowing that each and every one of us has a vital role to play.”
    Scroll back up to restore default view.

Read more: Prince Charles: I was considered 'rather dotty' for worrying about plastic 50 years ago

Professor Klaus Schwab, founder and executive chairman of the WEF, wrote that the changes seen around the world because of COVID-19 is proof that change can be enacted.

He said: “The world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions. Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed. In short, we need a ‘Great Reset’ of capitalism.”

Prof Schwab added that mounting debt and unemployment would “exacerbate the climate and social crises” which the world was already facing before the pandemic took over.

He said: “The COVID-19 crisis is affecting every facet of people’s lives in every corner of the world. But tragedy need not be its only legacy.

“On the contrary, the pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world to create a healthier, more equitable, and more prosperous future.”

Announcing the programme on Twitter, Clarence House wrote: “In January this year, The Prince launched his Sustainable Markets Initiative at Davos, which calls on communities, businesses, investors and consumers to take the urgent and practical steps required to transition to more sustainable practices.

“For over fifty years, His Royal Highness has promoted action for a sustainable future to ensure that the natural assets can endure for future generations.

“HRH continues to help raise public awareness about sustainability challenges and solutions. #TheGreatReset aims to rebuild, redesign, reinvigorate and rebalance our world in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.”

The summit next year will draw on the thoughts and ideas of thousands of young people, who will meet in more than 400 cities around the world.

The announcement was made on Wednesday, and followed by a virtual meeting with statements from other supporters, including UN Secretary-General António Guterres and IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva.

Chris says
    I am hearing this word reset coming up like a meme..

First posted here
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1359280
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (31st October 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), Eric J (Viking) (6th June 2020), Harmony (6th June 2020), palehorse (6th June 2020), Phoenix1304 (7th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

If I had my way I'd set it up like the old days, so that extended families would be close together in one town. Living and working together for the survival of all.

The heck with technology. It has done me no good at all. I want my friends and family close to me. This isolation from them is unbearable. I'm afraid that no matter what reset happens, that will not be the way forward. My loved ones are all over the world, some I've not seen since I was twelve, others, never.

I'd have done much better in such a world.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

aKnightThatSaysNi (26th December 2022), Alekahn2 (8th June 2020), Ben (14th July 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (31st October 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), Elainie (7th June 2020), Eric J (Viking) (6th June 2020), greybeard (6th June 2020), happyuk (9th June 2020), Harmony (6th June 2020), kfm27917 (6th June 2020), meeradas (7th June 2020), palehorse (6th June 2020), petra (19th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th June 2020), sunwings (8th June 2020), Victoria (17th June 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    The heck with technology. It has done me no good at all. I want my friends and family close to me. This isolation from them is unbearable. I'm afraid that no matter what reset happens, that will not be the way forward. My loved ones are all over the world, some I've not seen since I was twelve, others, never.
    I am with you on this one, specially about technology. I would say that the world turned into foolishness with all these "amazing technologies", after all it is used as weapons in the hands of the powerful ones. I am sorry but I miserably failed to see the little guy been benefited by technology nowadays.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Ben (14th July 2020), bluestflame (7th January 2022), ByTheNorthernSea (31st October 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), Eric J (Viking) (6th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (6th June 2020), greybeard (6th June 2020), happyuk (9th June 2020), meeradas (7th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (7th June 2020), Victoria (17th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hmm...since the 2021 meeting is on video with participants, perhaps we can grant them a great Denial of Service by flooding it with messages that lack sympathy and make specific points about the financial industry and law that must be stopped.

Interrupt Al Gore and the "we'll save the world, now", and skewer it non-violently with things it dares not speak of.

I doubt we can do that over the crest of rioting, but, perhaps it can go straight to Davos.

Again it is mainly a think tank which does not, itself, make any laws, but agrees on policy for powerful lobbies which essentially do. It would take more to actually dismantle the apparatus, but, if they're going to bother to open the window, it may be worth a run.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ben (14th July 2020), Eric J (Viking) (7th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (7th June 2020), greybeard (7th June 2020), happyuk (9th June 2020), palehorse (7th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

hi everyone:

What's amazing to me is all the box stores have been open the whole time and the small businesses were forced by the government to shut down here descimating peoples lives. The box stores are making so much money they are hoping it stays this way.
    When profits are up 100's of percent why would the elites want to go back to anything normal. They are doing extremely fantastic NOW!!

Canada's prime minister ( like your president) has spent about 400-500 billion dollars here in Canada. I am not sure how we are ever going to pay back all this cash?
    Would this be considered normal? NO

This is unknown territory for all of us. A flu virus shuts the world down....just think if it was something that was serious.

8500 people die each year in Canada from flu virus's

covid19 has supposedly killed about 7500 or so....BUT if you die of cancer and they check you for covid19 you died from covid19 and you really didn't. This means our numbers are very dishonest.

The flu season here in Canada has come to an end and it's almost over.
    What about there?

IF there was such thing as a reset it has already happened and the elite have already won! They can show it by their profits.

The small businesses in Canada will NEVER BE THE SAME because thousands of them have now folded and are never coming back

chancy

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Ben (14th July 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), Eric J (Viking) (7th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (7th June 2020), fractal being (7th June 2020), greybeard (7th June 2020), palehorse (7th June 2020), shaberon (7th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Yes, there is a pretty serious case of big fish eats little fish.

But, if you look at what is being kicked around Davos, it is serious talk about "clean up their act". They may be willing to undergo some fairly profound changes in practice in order to look good to the public and keep on going. This is what I think is dangerous--that they would keep going in any condition.

It's some candy to get you into the black van.

I bet if you break down your new Canadian fees you will find yourself paying fifty dollars a month just for new interest on debt whose principal will never be touched.

The "reset" is an opportunity for the public to tell capitalism how they want it to work. We, or at least I, want it not to. Our Constitution already defines Lawful Money and there is no question if there is such a thing as a non-capitalist system, there definitely is. We defeated Britain twice about it, and this is what the national anthem should remind us of, but it has been degraded into flag worship.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

bennycog (7th June 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), Eric J (Viking) (7th June 2020), fractal being (7th June 2020), greybeard (7th June 2020), happyuk (9th June 2020), kfm27917 (7th June 2020), palehorse (8th June 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (7th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,728 times in 2,089 posts

I believe there is a reset coming and we are headed back on the gold standard as helicopter money is being printed and dropped out of the sky.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Ben (14th July 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), Eric J (Viking) (7th June 2020), yelik (9th June 2020), Zanshin (8th June 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    I believe there is a reset coming and we are headed back on the gold standard as helicopter money is being printed and dropped out of the sky.
    Ha ha ... wouldn’t it be great

Viking
    Choose well.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th August 2023), Zanshin (8th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Money, they tell us, was invented as an easy and safe way of comparing apples to oranges.

Now money is more important than apples and oranges...what went wrong?

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ben (14th July 2020), ClearWater (7th June 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), Harmony (8th June 2020), kfm27917 (7th June 2020), meeradas (7th June 2020), palehorse (8th June 2020), uzn (10th December 2020), Zanshin (8th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

From Benjamen Fulford...

#benjaminfulford #robertdavidsteele #NESARA

Benjamin Fulford Unleashed! Gold Standard Currency Reset, Trump Announcement Coming?

Robert David Steele
    42.1K subscribers
    Published on 3 Jun 2020
    Benjamin Fulford moved to Japan twenty years ago to cover Asian financial matters for Forbes and other major US financial publishers.

Benjamin Fulford is a geopolitical news reporter and investigative journalist. Over time he has become a force of nature.

When Robert Steele visited him in February 2017 he introduced Robert to a wide range of people including a Japanese princess working with North Korea, Japanese criminal leaders, and spiritual gurus. Ben Fulford is not normal. Embrace his words as a poem blowing in the wind.

The Benjamin Fulford reports are based on information from a broad range of sources including the yakuza, MI6, the Freemasons, the CIA, the KGB, Mossad, the triads, the Chinese government, Japanese military intelligence, etc. We go by the motto, “if it appears in writing, somebody has beaten us to the story.”

The Benjamin Fulford reports provide you with updates and summaries of the latest events in the ongoing secret war for control of planet Earth. This website is completely independent and is not affiliated with any corporation or governmental organization.

Viking
    Choose well.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th June 2020), palehorse (8th June 2020), Phoenix1304 (7th June 2020), Reinhard (8th June 2020), Zanshin (7th June 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,093 times in 20,639 posts

The Great Reset Plan Revealed: How COVID Ushers In The New World Order
    6/6/20
    Spiro Skouras
    73.7K subscribers

"For months we have seen our way of life change dramatically. We have been told time and time again things will never be the same and we must accept the new normal.

Now the social engineers have revealed their hand and officially launched their solution to this crisis. The proposed solution is the Great Reset.

In this report we examine what exactly is the great reset and who is involved. We also explore what the Great Reset means for humanity as face unprecedented times.

Now is the time for a 'great reset'
    https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/0...

World Economic Forum and UN Sign Strategic Partnership Framework
    https://www.weforum.org/press/2019/06...

The Great Reset
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfVdM...

What is the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpW9J..."

Reviewed by Alexandra Bruce
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/pro...plete-control/

"The US is currently experiencing a scripted destabilization campaign, as previously deployed in dozens of other countries over the past 7 decades by the CIA but this time, directed inwards.

Spiro Skouras just produced this excellent report about how all of this is part of the Globalist technocrats’ plan to transform our world and our biology without our say.

He says the coronavirus crisis was engineered to create a controlled demolition of the world economy to wipe out the middle class. It had been war-gamed twice by the Globalists: In 2010, with the Rockefeller Foundation’s “Lock Step” report and during the October 2019 Event 201 exercise by Johns Hopkins University, the World Economic Forum, Mike Bloomberg and Bill Gates.

Spiro tells us that the “solution” to these engineered crises has now been proposed by the World Economic Forum, in what they’re calling the “Great Reset” initiative launched last week. It is a global governance agenda that ties into UN Agenda 2030 and which seeks to redefine and control all aspects of life as we know it, in a new economic model originally proposed by WEF Chairman, Klaus Schwab in 1970 called “Stakeholder Capitalism”.

In a virtual forum conducted last week, Klaus Schwab, UN Secretary-General António Guterres, IMF Managing Director, Kristalina Georgieva, Prince Charles and various bank presidents laid out a plan to take advantage of this “window” created by the coronavirus crisis to rebuild a world that is “greener” [aka carbon neutral] and “more fair” by ending fossil fuel subsidies and to bring in place “carbon price as an incentive” for future investments.

Schwab stated that we have a choice between continued amplification of the current trends of polarization, nationalism, racism and increased social unrest or a new social contract. He said, “By integrating the next generation. We can change our behavior to be in harmony with nature again. And we can make sure that the technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution are best utilized to provide us with better lives. In short, we need a Great Reset.”

Spiro reports that the Great Reset Agenda would have three main components, 1. Steer the market towards “fairer outcomes” by redistributing wealth through taxation and regulation to create the conditions for this “stakeholder economy”; 2. Ensure that investments advance shared goals, such as “equality and sustainability” or as Spiro says, “global standards regulated by task forces to control every aspect of your life…and ensure compliance to the 2030 Agenda.”; 3. Harness the innovations of the Fourth Industrial Revolution by addressing “health and social challenges” or as Spiro says, “the transhumanist agenda to merge man with machine and enforce compliance with global governance initiatives laid out by the UN’s 2030 Agenda. This might be a good time to note that 14 of the 17 sustainable development goals include vaccination.”

The Fourth Industrial Revolution is a term coined by Klaus Schwab to describe the inexorable merger of hardware, software, and biology (aka transhumanism), as exemplified by Elon Musk’s Neuralink.

Spiro runs the WEF’s official video from their own YouTube channel, where Duke University’s Nita Farahany is shown saying “Up until now, the conversation we’ve been having is around Freedom of Speech. Once we can access people’s thoughts, access peoples’ emotions, we have to create a space that enables people to think freely, to think divergent thoughts, to think creative thoughts. And in a society where people fear having those thoughts, the likelihood of being able to enjoy progress is significantly diminished.”

To which Spiro says, “Talk about thought police! They are fully intending and telling us right now that they plan to have direct access to your thoughts and to your emotions and be able to manipulate them as they see fit, of course, for the ‘greater good.’

“This is not about saving the planet. This is not about equality. This is about control. Many of the jobs will be taken by robots, so they will redefine work and what it means to work. They want to redefine what it means to be human and determine for you your role and your future of being essentially, a transhumanist cyborg, integrated into this new control grid.

“Right now, we are witnessing the controlled demolition of the current system of control by design, in order to usher in this new transhumanist agenda, this new system of global governance, this new digitalized system of control, where we will be unable to distinguish organic life from artificial…We won’t be able to control our own thoughts and emotions because they’re going to do that for us, because we’re going to be tied into their grid system.

“The current system was never meant to last forever, It was meant to last only long enough to enslave humanity through debt and until technology caught up to the technocrats’ envisioned future. And now, it’s here.

“Do you think the central banks would take responsibility for the collapse of the current system? Do you think the governments would take responsibility?

“No. The virus us here to take the fall. The virus will be the excuse to burn down this old system, as we’re seeing happen right now. And out of the ashes, this new system will rise.

“Do you think it’s just coincidence that the central banks have this new digitalized currency, ready to go? They’ve already been rebuilding the global infrastructure for years to facilitate this new digital financial system [which is a powerful tracking technology].

“This new digital financial system of control is about to be rolled out on all of us right now. At the same time, they’re rolling out the digital immunity passport and the UN’s Digital Identity Plan is being rolled-out and worked on, right now and which is being funded by Bill Gates…

“Global governance is at our doorstep. It’s being rolled out under the justification of this COVID-19 crisis and at the end of the day, We the People do not have a say in our future, according to them. We don’t even get a vote, according to them.

“These technocrats are deciding the future of humanity for us right now and guess what? The future of humanity isn’t human at all.” "
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (8th June 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), East Sun (8th June 2020), Elainie (8th June 2020), Eric J (Viking) (8th June 2020), gini (12th June 2020), greybeard (8th June 2020), Harmony (8th June 2020), mountain_jim (29th July 2022), palehorse (8th June 2020), Reinhard (8th June 2020), uzn (10th December 2020), Zanshin (8th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It gets worse by the moment.
    I have listened to the videos and this is not good -- unfortunately people will buy into the story
    Thanks to onawah and others for keeping us up to date.

Chris

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

East Sun (8th June 2020), Eric J (Viking) (8th June 2020), Harmony (8th June 2020), onawah (9th June 2020), palehorse (8th June 2020), petra (19th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The 'Great Reset'

The Great Reset Is Rolling Out Now!

• The Great Reset - Planned since the garden!

Shaking My Head Productions 218K subscribers

The Great Reset: A Unique Twin Summit to Begin 2021 Geneva, Switzerland, 3 June 2020 – “The Great Reset” will be the theme of a unique twin summit to be convened by the World Economic Forum in January 2021. The 51st World Economic Forum Annual Meeting will bring together global leaders from government, business and civil society, and stakeholders from around the world in a unique configuration that includes both in-person and virtual dialogues.

The END of America? Peter Schiff Gives His Forecast:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd March 2021 at 17:08.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Constance (13th October 2020), Eric J (Viking) (8th June 2020), greybeard (8th June 2020), palehorse (8th June 2020), Reinhard (8th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Thanks
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd September 2023 at 21:23.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (8th June 2020), gini (12th June 2020), greybeard (8th June 2020), palehorse (8th June 2020), Reinhard (8th June 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank You ExomatrixTV
    You bring a lot of interesting information to Avalon.
    I appreciate what you do.
    Chris

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th June 2020), palehorse (14th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 59 1 11 51 59 LastLast