+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Were the Mayans correct after all?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member FireRat's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Were the Mayans correct after all?

Interesting thread Viking!

This is really intriguing, can you imagine if this was the reality of things, that 2020 is the real '2012'. This thread made me remember about the following video I'm about to share with you all, it was made back in 2017 by a YouTuber named John Huntington, who actually allegedly communicates with spirits through a device called a 'spirit box'. This is the same gadget that Huff Paranormal uses, and incredibly, just like Huff Paranormal (who has lots of 2020 warnings from spirits on his channel) he seemed to get clear answers and warnings about 2020...

I know the intro is kinda goofy and weird, but about after the time 2:50 is when 'they' start speaking of 2020, particularly DEC 20, 2020.
    I don't know if any of you actually believe in this kind of stuff and the spirit communication done in this manner, but the session in his video seems quite real.

I swear they kept hinting at 12/20/20... kinda odd considering it's the day before the Dec 21 date of the Mayas. Between time 4:12 and 4:16 there also seemed to be another date mentioned, I believe it was two voices pointing to 11/25/20.

If that tweet about 2020 being the real 2012 is correct, well then this might be an interesting addition to the mystery.

Btw, with 2020 being the Chinese Year of the Rat, I find it quite fitting that this could be the year of the prophesied events/disasters.

Then again, I'm more inclined to believe that the world won't end, but on a Positive note instead we will see a big paradigm shift of sorts, it really is difficult to not see we are living in truly interesting times.
    I do find this video amusing however, what do y'all think? crazy?
    Last edited by FireRat; 16th June 2020 at 04:19.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireRat For This Post:

ClearWater (20th June 2020), EFO (17th June 2020), Eric J (Viking) (16th June 2020), happyuk (16th June 2020), meeradas (16th June 2020), Mypos (16th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

I seem to recall in 2017 the Rothschild empire commissioned a builder from Italy to complete a floating city to be located somewhere in the south pacific. It was to be self sufficient (solar powered) and you could live on the floating structures indefinitely. What I believe was more important was the fact that they wanted this project to be done by Dec 2020. Coincidence ? Maybe . Now there's this huge push to find a vaccine for a flu thats seems twice as deadly as the regular flu but considering the percentages to our population is still very small to everything else for causes of death. But the mantra seems to be daily we just can't wait for a vaccine to be injected into everyone. Can someone say Bill gates and quantum dot in the vaccine, hell their tracking dogs with chips here in the states . Why not us especially since if we have a natural disruption -earthquake, volcano, ect. How would they know where everyone is? So round on the merry go round we go, Could the Mayans have a clue? Why the rush by the Rothschild's new home? Why the sensationalized fear of a flu? Lots of whys? Anybody have any thoughts on any of this? I certainly don't think any of this is the end of the world , but perhaps new changes we need to be on the lookout for? Perhaps!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

EFO (17th June 2020), Eric J (Viking) (16th June 2020), FireRat (17th June 2020), marielle (17th June 2020), meeradas (16th June 2020), spade (20th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    I seem to recall in 2017 the Rothschild empire commissioned a builder from Italy to complete a floating city to be located somewhere in the south pacific.
    Yes, for reference:
    World's first floating city to be built off the coast of French Polynesia by 2020

(article here)

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (17th June 2020), EFO (17th June 2020), Eric J (Viking) (16th June 2020), justntime2learn (16th June 2020), Kate (17th June 2020), Kryztian (16th June 2020), meeradas (16th June 2020), pyrangello (17th June 2020), spade (20th June 2020), Yoda (16th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    “And they who know the time they control the world..”

We have also entered new sixty year cycle in January 2020, corresponding to Chinese lunar year of Metal Rat.
    1960 was the previous version of year of Metal Rat.

Vedic astrology delves still deeper to history and Skies as they appear to ancient observer before the change of precession of equinox and common change of timelines.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession

I am sorry I forgot to post-share this link about the long Mayan calendar and its possible “greater purpose” of capturing and calculating the aforementioned precession of equinoxes.

Just how precise is Maya astronomy?

It really offers but a snippet of information but makes very good logical sense to me.

For any long live civilization the prediction of Skies true motion and cyclic replacement of the “North Star” that would last at least 27 500 years if today’s calculations are accurate would be significant discovery and advancement in astronomical calculus and awareness.

As the scholar behind the research (Susan Milbrath) wisely suggests, there is no way this could be done with utter precision.
    Ancient Vedic astronomers tried to solve the same problem of moving skies and greater cycles for thousands of years.

Copernicus stumbled upon the same difficulty of calculating “Universe in motion”.

All of the neo-ancient calendars ( of the last 30 000 years of post-glacial civilizations that are closely related to our modern script, calculus and understanding of the “era”) are predictive in their nature but can’t be said “to be accurate”.

More so and it’s important to notice that, the heavenly motion is almost constant, it’s not an absolute constant but one with variables but for our purposes here and what’s important to notice it’s happening everyday and every year.

There is no one day or one year when cosmic constellations change, they move constantly. That’s how even the “precession of equinoxes” is an abstract point on long term calendar, not a real date or event.

Calendars can be even more abstract and prophetic than astronomical observations themselves since they often get “restarted” after some remarkable( to local humans) historical event or by declaration of the empire.

Just notice that whatever is “happening” has cause and effect relationship with past and future.

There are very few “outer events” ( such as ET visitations or chance asteroid hits , for example ) that would warranty or explain significant change in our own cyclic calculus.

Logically also and the theme of “return of the Gods” has been discussed repeatedly with many ancient cultures perspectives that’s been (hypothetically) promised and granted by presence of visiting civilization and their own timeline or “timetable”
    would be in fact the only other “intelligent reason” for the ability to predict a future “event” that does not depend on our own cyclic motion and that of Stars above.

I’ve studied number of calendars trying to glimpse the view of such other “alien” calendar intertwined to the terrestrial view of perspective,
    quite possibly such do exist but until it happens so that we would get “the next confirmation point in the row” casting predictions based on calendars is like work of beautiful fiction, so far.

Which does not mean we should give up on our efforts to decipher them

Last edited by Agape; 17th June 2020 at 03:38.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

EFO (17th June 2020), Mare (20th July 2020), pyrangello (17th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

The content of the opening post is not even a hoax, it is explicitly a joke – laughable as an idea, just meant as a laugh. The guy has latched onto the idea that if you remove 11 days every year since that was 286 years ago done on a one-off basis, you find yourself eight years in the past. This is exactly analogous to a 40-year-old man born on February 29th claiming to be 10 years old on the basis of the number of his ‘birthdays’. Just a bit of fun… unless of course he starts behaving like a preteen.

I want in this post to dwell on this fun aspect. However, let me derive a serious point out of this. The Maya used a very precise number system, and if the modern scholarly calculations were correct, then for some reason a dose of imprecision has entered the picture at some stage. Initially it might have been small, but after eight years and counting, we need to take another look at what is going on. The other day, a Terence McKenna book (True Hallucinations & The Archaic Revival) jumped out of my shelves and I have been reviewing his material. This is not off-topic, since 22 December 2012 was the end date in his Time Wave Zero theory. Hence the title of this thread might equally be ‘Was Terence McKenna Right After All?’

Terence McKenna had a great sense of humour. He talks about a ‘Cosmic giggle’ and although the joke is often at his own expense, he can deal with it. The trouble with the world, in my view, is that so many humans are so deadly serious about everything, but especially about themselves. The controlling type that likes to be in charge is the worst in this regard. They don’t like being laughed at one little bit, but that is what needs to be done; their role in all this is the biggest laugh of all. Like all his information and inspiration, McKenna gets this idea from the psychedelic mushroom, which (somewhat perversely) he took a great deal more seriously than just about anyone else. He worked with his brother Dennis, who later published numerous peer-reviewed papers on the subject. He frowned upon the recreational use of drugs and decried anything short of a ‘heroic dose’ that would scare the taker. He wanted the drug to be legalized mostly for medical purposes. This seems to be happening: only the other day I came across a Guardian article ‘We can no longer ignore the potential of psychedelic drugs to treat depression’ So, in actual fact, we are bringing a sense of humour to matters of the utmost seriousness.

This here means taking McKenna’s theory seriously, although well past its sell-by date. This means that the psychedelic mushroom’s role as the source of all knowledge and experience can, and indeed must, be applied to many other areas of research, and extending to all periods, both after and before the research period. Try it with your own material and see what happens: I’d be interested to know. One of the jokes on McKenna was his own death back in 2000: like Moses reaching the promised land, he never got to see 2012 for himself. Back in the early 90s, he was writing about much of the material still being researched today, but regardless of this, a trip beyond spacetime by definition cannot become anachronistic.

One area is the encounter with an alien intelligence. The mushroom is possibly the world’s oldest and definitely its largest lifeform, its network of mycelium covering acres. If it is what it is said to be, then it is equatable with Gaia’s brain, the Akashic record, the collective unconscious, the Christ consciousness, all these and more. The edible mushroom per se is no more than a sex organ or other input-output device for interfacing with animal life-forms. But if it can and does do this, then this ability needs to be factored into everything else. For example the Christian Eucharist makes much more sense in this light.

Another area is the full spectrum of UFO encounters, all the way from the soul experience of lenticular clouds to riveted interstellar hardware. It includes a joker in the shape of mantids. But the main thrust is serious: the mushroom knows how to build interstellar craft to take man to the stars (eg empty planets) and is willing to share this knowledge provided it can hitch a ride. This cuts through all the fears of evil ETs through a simple proposal of win-win symbiosis. The hitchhiker as guide to the galaxy. But who is the hitchhiker, and who is the driver?

Coming back to the coincidence with the Mayan long count, it is significant that the very idea of an end date and the identical result should have been arrived at by an entirely different route. The Mayan number system is based on 9, 13 and 20; the short year is 260 (13+13*20) days; the calendar year 360 (20*(9+9) days. McKenna’s basis is 64 days – equally precise but seemingly not destined to meet the other. It was based initially on biographical elements: the first clue was the 64 (2^6) days between his mother’s death and his 25th birthday, and he took it from there, devising a 384-day year. The closest the Mayan system comes to this is probably the short year, which is very close to 256 (2^8 or 4*64). So both systems are precise, the difference lying in the recipient’s hardware. The ancient civilization was working with a wide screen, the night sky, for which the appropriate software was an astronomy application, whereas the modern researcher needed something to plug into an actual binary (eg 64 bit) computer. This suggests that it was never about timing in a mechanical clockwork sense, more like waiting for a bus. McKenna talks constantly of the importance of language in all this; Joyce’s Finnegans Wake is the nearest approach to a psychedelic trip, he says. Here the joke is that the mushroom itself is wanting a trip of its own. But the tryptamine trip is full of polysemy; to trip along is to dance lightly, but to trip up is to come a cropper. That bus might be late but it’s worth waiting for.

McKenna mentions an encounter with a couple named Jack and Ruby; he doesn’t explore why he is troubled. I suggest maybe the Kennedy assassination is what made the bus late. Incidentally, Jack Ruby is back in the news.
    Let’s see how this might work. The UFO community believes that JFK was killed on becoming aware of the UFO situation, whatever it was. What everyone knows however is that he committed America to going to the Moon, thereby setting the world on the road to interstellar travel, as a matter of great urgency (‘before this decade is out’). From this standpoint his death was caused by reactionary forces, whoever they were – to no avail, because the space programme went ahead. Those reactionary forces were probably (perhaps somewhat indirectly) the CIA, who were disgruntled at Kennedy’s cosying up to Khrushchev’s USSR, and criminally disregarding the fact that it was a matter of avoiding nuclear war by a hair’s breadth. McKenna is fully aware of the irony of the rivalry between two kinds of mushroom, the one being a prolific life-form seeking to spread even further, the other a totally destructive force getting in its way.

So far so good, the events of 1963 fit in perfectly with this picture. The clincher comes with the involvement of Kennedy’s lover, Mary Pinchot Meyer, who was introducing him to drugs, not recreationally, but under the guidance of Timothy Leary and his Psilocybin Project, as part of a group of women seeking to bring world peace by influencing their menfolk. In light of all the above, this has to mean that she was exposing Kennedy to the same psychedelic experience as later recorded and studied by the brothers McKenna. Meyer herself was taken out almost certainly by friends and family in the CIA. McKenna mentions CIA attempts to make psilocybin an ‘in-house prerogative’ for its own nefarious purposes. So this would be just another item in the endless string of CIA failures.

However, the corroboration of Kennedy assassination theory from this unexpected quarter offers a fresh insight. How did JFK ever come to find out the secrets of the UFO files? According to the CIA (without reference to UFOs), he was in league with the Soviets, and the Agency became a laughing stock as it tied itself in knots trying to find a mole. However, if the president was taking psilocybin (or DMT), then evidently the information came to him directly through the drug. McKenna explains in detail how he got clear answers to his questions in this manner. If like him Kennedy was shown a UFO, his questions would surely have been Who? What? When? How? Where? Where to? What do I do? This in turn explains the need for the ‘in-house prerogative’; but it was already much too late to enforce it.

What we are dealing with then would be a hugely powerful alien life-form/intelligence nudging humanity forward while allowing it to make mistakes, within certain limits. It is benevolent towards us because of our shared goal of exploring the galaxy, but only when we are ready, which is about now. Enter the ‘secret space program’ meme, shrouded in so much secrecy that most people have never even heard of it. We see how and why building interstellar craft is so important; the problem lies with hitching a lift from the dodgy humans in charge of this project, or rather the other way round, taking these belligerent, immature specimens into the cosmos. Unless there is another joke here that we are not seeing at this stage, being stuck in these important times with a leadership at an incredible level of apparent incompetence.

The fact is that from the standpoint of a mushroom civilization, the only possible symbiosis is with the benevolent type of human. Its very survival is enmeshed with ours in such areas as environmental protection of the Amazon, and some might even see the destruction of the rainforests as a deliberate attack on the mushroom and all it represents. Be that as it may, conversely, protection of that environment amounts to enabling it to continue to thrive. So what would be the cosmic life-and-death giggle here?

It might go something like this: building interstellar craft is one thing, powering them is another. The elite might be in the best position to build them, and a veil of secrecy may in fact be desirable at this stage. But supposing the rocket fuel were something best described with the word love – lots of it, possibly requiring a population explosion to get them off the ground – then the elite might actually be the ones that get left behind. That’s one joke. This would be a kind of Dolores Cannon dual earth scenario in reverse; the much-derided ascension event actually happening. That’s another joke. From the elite viewpoint, Georgia Guidestones conditions would come into existence: they might not like it because they may be unable to eradicate the psychedelic mushroom here on earth. That would be an ironic joke. Alternatively, they might start to like it as they clear up the mess they have created, and that would be a laugh too. Creativity is great fun. McKenna describes the psychedelic experience with the Joycean phrase ‘merry go raum’, where raum means space or room (as in the Nazi Lebensraum). There are two ways to take this: you may be thinking of the nightmare ‘living-room’ of Bradbury’s Fahrenheit 451, but it may equally well be the muchraum/mushrooming of outer space.

Terence McKenna died in 2000 at the age of 53. He was born on November 16th 1946. Donald Trump, born on June 14th of that same year, is exactly 160 days (or 2.5 64-day periods) older than McKenna. (Did you know that Clinton, Bush jr and Trump were all born in the space of nine weeks, in reverse order?) Is there anything else that might link the two? Yes, chloroquine. Writing in 1993, McKenna describes packing this medication alongside Finnegans Wake for his trip to the Amazon early in 1971. He does not mention needing the drug, but must have been among the first to have it prescribed. Maybe he didn’t need it because he took the mushrooms instead. In one of his wilder moments, Donald Trump confessed to actually taking chloroquine as a preventive measure against catching Covid-19. Any day now, I am expecting scientists to discover that psychedelic drugs treat coronavirus, the collective depression induced by our weakened immune systems. The final cosmic giggle.

Back to the serious stuff. The above makes a neat piece of science fiction, but does it have anything at all to do with our ‘reality’, whatever the word means? As one who has never experimented with these drugs, how would I know, or even want to believe? Well, if mushroom mycelium is the brain and/or soul of the planet, then that would be an indestructible link to anyone remotely grounded on this earth, which would be everyone save a few permanently spaced-out junkies or mental cases – and especially anyone who is environmentally-minded, with a close connection to nature. This has to be true even for the unaware: belief/non-belief does not come into it. The real meaning of the Eucharist must have been than you don’t need to ingest this or that substance, your ordinary food will do. If humanity is in a symbiotic relationship in this – as the hardware to the mushroom’s software, or perhaps its reptilian brain to its neocortex? – then willy-nilly we are fully involved in a process that amounts to planetary ensoulment. Here there is no waiting for a bus, it is more like a pregnancy with a calculated set term pending an actual birth date. It is a difficult, painful, potentially dangerous time – no laughing matter, but an ‘unbelievably’ joyful occasion. All is well, everything is going to be all right, would seem to be an appropriate reduced stress atmosphere to create.

Duality has become an issue because it characterizes this type of growth. No one is really ‘left behind’; now is a time when Mother Earth needs more care than ever. If you are enraged with the evil (people) in the world, consider this analogy. You cannot knock a nail into a plank without overcoming an equal and opposite force. Normally speaking, the plank will be on a bench or up against a wall and the resistance will be purely mechanical. But sometimes you may need to ask someone, maybe a loved one, to provide that resistance. It is easy to identify with the perpetrator in this situation, which is helpful: in the end, the hammerer and hammered will shake hands on a job well done: no victims. The next time you think of Bill Gates or whoever, this is a bigger picture worth remembering. We are all in this together, but don’t all have the same jobs to do.

So does this scenario have anything at all to do with our reality? It is certainly a most comfortable fit with what we know, with what we think we know, with what we feel in our bones. If the shoe fits, wear it: nothing further required, you don’t have to do anything; just do what you need to do. In a sense, this is a kind of screensaver, nothing more. But in another sense, it has to be taken extremely seriously: SOMETHING governs the way we live our lives; whatever it is, let’s make sure it is the very best.
    Posted on Juneteenth.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

East Sun (21st June 2020), EFO (20th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (20th June 2020), George (14th October 2020), greybeard (20th June 2020), kfm27917 (29th August 2020), Mare (20th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st July 2020), onawah (21st July 2020), wegge (20th June 2020), Wind (20th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,776 times in 451 posts

Way way beyond thank you Ara!
    And what is this Juneteenth thing, is it a 2020 invention?
    Last edited by wegge; 20th June 2020 at 06:54.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

araucaria (20th June 2020), EFO (20th June 2020), greybeard (20th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Knowing the current culture, it is probably not worth knowing about, as a guess...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

EFO (20th June 2020), greybeard (20th June 2020), wegge (20th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Way way beyond thank you Ara!
    And what is this Juneteenth thing, is it a 2020 invention?
    You’re welcome Wegge. I wanted to date-stamp my post, and Juneteenth aka Freedom Day happened to be the day. Had I been 3 days quicker I’d have gone for Bloomsday, celebrating James Joyce.

Let me take this opportunity to supply a missing bibliographical reference and emphasize the feminine component in all this. On page 218 of Mary’s Mosaic by Peter Janney we read,
    Quote Leary recalled feeling a bit uneasy. Mary seemed calculating, a bit tough, perhaps as a result of living “in the hard political world,” as he put it. He asked her again who her friends were that wanted “to use drugs for peace.”
    “Women,” she said laughing. “Washington, like every other capital city in the world, is run by men. These men conspiring for power can only be changed by women.”
    The next day Leary drove Mary to the airport, having “loaded her with books and papers” about the Harvard Psilocybin Project in preparation for her training as a psychedelic guide. He told Mary he didn’t think she was ready to start running sessions yet. She agreed. She would come back soon, she told him, for more practice.
    "And don't forget," she said. "The only hope for the world is intelligent women."
    Further down the same page, we read that “Mary was seen in the Oval Office regularly. She attended any number of policy meetings at which the president discussed sensitive national security business and sought out her counsel.” So basically, she was as powerful as any Dominic Cummings figure, only in a positive way.

On this subject, here is the relevant page from Terence McKenna (The Archaic Revival, p. 220):
    Quote The widely felt intuition of the presence of the Other as a female companion to the human navigation of history can, I believe, be traced back to the immersion of the vegetable mind, which provided the ritual context in which human consciousness emerged into the light of self-awareness, self-reflection, and self-articulation: the light of the Great Goddess.
    What does it mean to accept the solutions of vegetable forms of life as metaphors for the conduct of the affairs of the human world? Two important changes would follow from adopting this assumption:
    * The feminizing of culture. Culture would be feminized on a level that has yet to be fully explored. Green Consciousness means recognizing that the real division between the masculine and the feminine is not a division between men and women but rather a division between ourselves as conscious animals–omnivorous, land-clearing war makers, supreme expression of the yang–and the circumglobal mantle of vegetation–the ancient metastable yin element that constitutes by far the major portion of the biomass of the living earth.
    * An inward search for values. Inwardness is the characteristic feature of the vegetable rather than the animal approach to existence. The animals move, migrate, and swarm, while plants hold fast. Plants live in a dimension characterized by the solid state, the fixed, and the enduring. If there is a movement in the consciousness of plants then it must be the movement of spirit and attention in the domain of the vegetal imagination. Perhaps this is what the reconnection to the vegetal Goddess through psychedelic plants, the Archaic Revival, actually points toward: that the life of the spirit is the life that gains access to the visionary realms resident in magical plant teachers. This is the truth that shamans have always known and practiced. Awareness of the green side of mind was called Veriditas by the twelfth-century visionary Hildegard von Bingen.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

EFO (20th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (21st June 2020), greybeard (20th June 2020), kfm27917 (29th August 2020), Mare (20th July 2020), onawah (21st June 2020), wegge (20th June 2020), Wind (20th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

We've arrived!

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

The use of the Stropharia/Psilocybe cubensis mushroom by groups induces telepathy within the group, who all share the same vision. Terence McKenna got answers to his questions by asking ‘Dennis’ (his brother). Which presumably means that JFK got answers to his questions by asking ‘Mary’, a practice he seems to have kept up for normal business in the Oval Office. I would suggest a parallel, or alternative method, for ordinary people like myself, is the hypnagogic state. I get my ideas overnight in the semi-sleeping state, which I carry over into the day to inform the writing process which is itself a powerful tool: McKenna stresses how language is central to this whole issue. Others use remote viewing or whatever. The value of the mushroom is not that it is the only way, but one of many roads (perhaps a superhighway) leading to ‘Rome’, where secrecy is impossible. The Apocalypse or Revelation is upon us.

It looks like the Mayan calendar was devised by some Terence McKenna figure exactly in the manner McKenna used in the 1970s, namely after ingesting psychedelic mushrooms, known in Mexico as teonanacatl. Where McKenna relied on the I-Ching, this Mayan genius relied on the Venus and other astronomical cycles of his day. No wonder they came up with the same end date. Since we are now past that date, we need to look for signs of somehow being at the end of history. McKenna borrows terminology from A. N. Whitehead to call it the ingression of ‘novelty’, a ‘concrescence’ (growing together in a ‘tightening gyre’ (The Archaic Revival, p.101). He also describes the task of history as ‘turning ourselves inside out. The body is to be internalized, and the soul exteriorized in a living golden disc’ (ibid. p.63).

Developing on thoughts posted elsewhere, I would note how that the Kennedy assassination was literally the mother of all conspiracy theories: the phrase was invented for that specific case by the CIA, who swamped the field with phony, crazy material to ensure that anything and everything seemed possible, thereby creating a kind of Schrödinger’s cat litter so as to reverse the normal workings of reality where events occurred as collapsing probability waves. This seems to have been heralding things to come. Something strange happened on 22 November 1963: not one, but two, distinguished writers died on that same day. To paraphrase Oscar Wilde, to lose one writer may be regarded as a coincidence; to lose two looks like something going on …. One was Aldous Huxley, whose account of the hallucinogenic experience, The Doors of Perception, was inspirational to Terence McKenna as a precocious fourteen-year-old. The other was C.S. Lewis, a colleague and close friend of J.R.R. Tolkein, who wrote a Space Trilogy to go with Tolkein’s ‘time trilogy’ The Lord of the Rings. More on C.S. Lewis in another thread; his material is a major digression from Terence McKenna, but I hope in time to come back to this. Let me just say at this point, before putting out a couple of ideas below, that Lewis adds a whole new chapter to the Maya/McKenna’s notion of an end time, and in particular to the latter’s concept of novelty as being instrumental to it.

McKenna died just after the Y2K business, so although relying heavily on computing to devise his time wave, he missed out on the full thrust of the Internet revolution. I don’t need to describe the mine of information being swamped by fake news. There is nothing intrinsically negative-minded about the workings of this free-for-all. We have access to cutting edge research in every field against a backdrop of a game of Chinese whispers. For those not familiar with the game, it involves passing on a message by whispering in the ear of your neighbour, who tries to do the same to theirs. The famous old example being how the message ‘send reinforcements, we’re going to advance’ becomes ‘send three and fourpence, we’re going to a dance’. Such distortions are normal, and it doesn’t take much nefarious input, if any, to keep them going.

This situation is evolving as we speak. I would suggest that the state of US/UK politics, which leaves the rest of the world shaking its collective head in disbelief, is evidence of a new stage of this phenomenon whereby cyber reality is filtering into the real world. Take Trump’s Tulsa rally the other day (at the time of first writing). https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...er-rick-wilson

Quote Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Brad Parscale, was under pressure on Sunday after claiming hundreds of thousands of people had applied for tickets to the president’s return to the campaign trail in Tulsa, only for the rally to attract a sparse crowd. (…) The Tulsa fire department said 6,200 people attended. The Trump campaign claimed 12,000. The arena holds 19,000.

The campaign had built an “overflow” stage outside the BOK Center, to host brief remarks by Trump and Mike Pence. Those speeches were cancelled.
    What happened? Apparently, ‘K-pop fans and users of TikTok claimed tickets to Donald Trump’s Saturday night rally in Tulsa then did not use them, as part of a coordinated effort which helped to leave hundreds of seats empty in a 19,000-capacity venue.’ In other words, the rally was a huge success in terms of virtual support; simply the virtual supporters stayed at home, with the dual effect of raining on Trump’s parade and complying with the stricter lockdown he doesn’t want.

Another example on the other side of the political argument is Boris Johnson’s ‘world-beating’ contact-tracing scheme that finally collapsed after the computer-savvy said from the outset that it would never work, and several weeks after those hired to implement the scheme had been complaining in the press that they had received no training and no work.

This suggests that the mechanism per se is neutral and can be weaponized in various ways. The two above examples show real people disappearing into virtuality, the ones by choice, the others very much against their will. But not all Internet users are real people: you also have bots creating havoc by impersonating real people. Do they also get out into the real world to change it? Well, one way they might do so would be on polling day, if the ballot box were made to contain their votes, as seems to happened e.g. last December (and maybe in 2016 too). But their influence on the real world stops there: when it comes to dealing with a pandemic, there is no one at home to do anything. The Johnson government is no more than literally a ‘shadow cabinet’. Normally speaking the term applies to the powerless opposition leaders, but the role reversal was complete at last week’s Prime Minister’s question time, and duly noted by Labour leader Keir Starmer, who suggested that Johnson wanted to change places with him. Hence, we seem to be seeing the ultimate battle (‘Armageddon’) being fought between real people and phantom (some would say satanic) beings interfaced by these nonentities in government.

Their powerlessness can be seen as the beginnings of a welcome change from the controlling position they had enjoyed. The body/soul inside out mechanism seems to have affected Johnson himself, perhaps through contracting the ‘novel’ coronavirus. Much of his popularity or charisma may be seen in terms of body image: the jovial overgrown schoolboy we got to see winning elections. He has aged overnight, his mop of blond hair is now in dire need of a locked-down hairdresser. On the rare occasions he is seen in public, he stands squirming in parliament facing the opposition as if he were in the dock under cross-examination by the former director of public prosecutions Starmer.

On the other hand, turning ourselves inside out can also lead to the disappearance of good people, as in Brazil: “‘We are facing extermination’: Brazil losing a generation of indigenous leaders to Covid-19”.
    https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...aders-covid-19
    Last edited by araucaria; 20th July 2020 at 20:24.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

kfm27917 (29th August 2020), leavesoftrees (21st July 2020), Mare (20th July 2020), onawah (20th July 2020), wegge (21st July 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

MAYAN ASCENSION PROCESS 4/14 - 5/3, 2021
    Posted April 10, 2021
    www.AlunaJoy.com - Ⓒ 1995-2021https://www.alunajoy.com/2021-4-10-mayanascensionprocess.html

(I don't know if this is accurate, but it would certainly be timely, if so.
    I do like the vibe of the source, a couple, Aluna Joy and her husband, who guide people on sacred tours.)

"On the 14th of April 2021, for 20 days, humanity will travel through a cosmic chakra system and activate our kundalini. These days are powerful and activating as we merge the past, present and future. They are more powerful than an equinox, or a class X magnitude solar flare... but continuously for 20 days straight! The center column of the sacred Mayan calendar, the Tzolk'in, represents the spinal column of the human body and the core of the Earth running from north to south.

An ascension process begins in these 20 Core days, which will burn a holy fire through our chakras. This energy descends to Earth from the great central sun and God / Hunab Ku. Every 260 days, these energies return over and over, but each time with an ascending frequency. These 20 days will be beyond powerful at this pivotal and unique time where we have been pushed beyond of our comfort zones, and we have no reserve energy to control the things we try not to face. Yet... the Mayan Core days, if worked with conscious intent, can help anchor and manifest new frequencies into form. This is what we want to explain here. It is bit complicated with words, so I hope I don't lose you.

These 20 powerful days are beginning on 4/14. We are being asked to absorb this trial by holy fire, by raising our frequencies to contain more energy and light than ever before. We will be asked to discover a new equilibrium and anchor our higher self's orientation point. It is a time to become self-empowered and protected, and not get distracted by failing old programs.

There will be 5 pulses of energy that will burn though 5 Mayan chakras … the crown, throat, heart, solar plexus and root chakras. Each pulse will hold 4 days each, and each day holds one of the 4 directions (east, north, west and south).

What happens during these 20 days is this...
    Fresh cosmic energy, coming from the great central sun, begins to descend into our physical body starting at our crown chakra.

At the same time, newly upgraded energy, coming from the core of the Earth, begins to rise up into our physical body beginning at our root chakra. This process is very much like when a lightning bolt strikes the Earth. When a lightning bolt descends from the sky, the Earth's energy also reaches up to meet the descending bolt. This merging point of descending cosmic energy, with the rising physical energy, reaches each other at a very powerful center point ... our HEARTS! I just love this. The heart is the center of centers.

Then the new cosmic energy descending from the great central sun will continue down through our chakras until it is grounded within our physical body and anchored into the core of the Earth. Our ascending physical energy will also pass up through our heart and rise up through our crown and beyond until it reaches and anchors to the great central sun. This process will take 20 days.

The beginning of most traditional Mayan ceremonies begins with calling in, and sending love, to 7 cardinal points.

Great creator of all life, Hunab Ku.
    Heart of the Heavens.
    Heart of the Earth.
    Heart of the East.
    Heart of the North.
    Heart of the West.
    Heart of the South.
    Heart of the Hearts, or center.

We suggest you start each day with honoring these cardinal points and God of all creation with great love and humility.

We appreciate your Heart Donations ... especially during these times.
    https://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html

The FIRST PULSE will be from 4/14 - 4/17. These are the days of 4 IMIX, 5 IK, 6 AKBAL and 7 KAN. This first phase will activate your crown chakra, from the Great Central SUN, and your root chakra, from the core of the EARTH. These days will initiate a great ocean of creation, breathe life into this process, release an immense wisdom from the depths of our inner temple, and plant a seed for the intent of this process. This begins the process of merging heaven and Earth within. If we are paying attention, we could experience flashes of enlightened consciousness, and we may feel quite elevated.

The SECOND PULSE will be from 4/18 - 4/21. These are the days of 8 CHICCHAN, 9 CIMI, 10 MANIK and 11 LAMAT. This second phase will activate our throat chakra from the descending cosmic energy, and activate your solar plexus from the elevating energy from the core of the Earth. These four days begin collecting foundational wisdom. We will begin to let go, like a death of the past, and align with pure healing creation activating and transducing wisdom into a useable form. We exit the mental world and enter the world of spirit.

The THIRD PULSE will be from 4/22 - 4/25. These are the days of 12 MULUC, 13 OC, 1 CHUEN and 2 EB. This third phase will activate our center point, our HEART, now in balance between the cosmos and the Earth. These days are initiated with the energy of the cosmic moon of creation. Information is refined through spirit in a way to make it accessible. Some deeper issues may be triggered with emotions and heightened sensitivity. We can either destroy or create within the vastness of the heart. It will begin a starting over process. Health will need attention.

The FOURTH PHASE will be from 4/26 - 4/29. These are the days of 3 BEN, 4 IX, 5 MEN and 6 CIB. This fourth phase will now activate your solar plexus from the descending energies of the great central sun. It will also activate your throat chakra through the elevating energies from core of the Earth. These four days will begin with an activation called the pillars of light. It is where the Earth's energy will begin to knit together with the energy from the great central sun. This phase will also be embedded with shamanic-like wisdom that is timeless. We will have access to higher forms of natural forces from the cosmos, and we will be able to anchor it into a more usable form on Earth. This is also where the real work will really start to kick in. Complex human relationships could feel unwieldy as we soar with broader vision and clarity about our service in the world. We will gain new boundaries that rise to a higher standard. This will trigger a more honest self-confidence, assisting us with being comfortable with authority figures without giving up personal power. During these days, we can learn to foster true community if focused upon.

The FIFTH and final phase will be from 4/30 - 5/3. These are the days of 7 CABAN, 8 ETZNAB, 9 CAUAC and 10 AHAU. This fifth phase will activate your root chakra from the descending energies of great central sun. It will also activate your crown chakra with the elevating energies from core of the Earth. These four days are the highest frequency of all 20 day signs, and they offer the most evolution … but they can also trigger the deepest work. Progressive and controversial creations could be birthed with strong convictions, but the challenge will be to hold it together. We might need space to face many new things that are reflecting back in the world mirror to us. If your focus is on community, we can develop cooperation skills instead of it having to be limited to self-interest vs self-sacrifice. Lightning flash clarity can come regarding accessing your own inner truth. We may be able to receive wisdom from physical or ethereal sources. We could be disappointed with unrealistic expectations triggered by our refined idealism. These are four very spiritual days where purification will rise to the forefront and even trigger our inner healer.

The end of the 20 core days always leaves us a little frazzled, and we may feel a bit overwhelmed. We have absorbed so much in such a short amount of time that we may need to stop and breathe and just let it all settle in. Don't try to force yourself to understand anything at first, because when you do, you push the wisdom away. Just allow all this to settle into your body, while the great central sun and the core of the Earth anchor inside of you. Once you gain some distance from these 20 days, you can look back and understand where you have grown and what transpired in these powerful days.

Keep in mind that these 20 core days could be viewed from many perspectives. There are layers within layers, and cycles within cycles, within infinite spherical time. This is only the front page of a huge book of knowledge that we all have access to. Keep your eyes and heart open. This is the energy that we all walk through together."
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (13th April 2021), Harmony (13th April 2021), Journeyman (13th April 2021), Mare (13th April 2021), mountain_jim (13th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2