+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is the most critical thing in our lives that we need an answer to?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,431 times in 1,706 posts

Default What is the most critical thing in our lives that we need an answer to?

If you were to ask (what you believe in, God, Universal Spirit, Other or if Atheist, your innermost self) what would you ask for?

If you were to meditate, pray or ponder for as long as you needed to, what would you be
    hoping. wishing or wanting to find as an answer or direction to go in?

Do you think you would find a satisfactory answer or give up at some point.

If any ideas are found please share them with each other.

ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

betoobig (10th June 2020), Gracy (11th June 2020), Harmony (10th June 2020), Kryztian (10th June 2020), O Donna (10th June 2020), Sadieblue (10th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th June 2020), shaberon (10th June 2020), wondering (10th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: What is the most critical thing in our lives that we need an answer to?

I did ask. I was always mystified as to how I ended up in a burr filled field off the highway outside of Dumas, Texas in the middle of nowhere when my left hip was shattered. The answer I got was the most loving, exquisite thing I have ever felt. "I pulled you out."

And this really is the truth. Now that questioned was answered (it has mystified me my whole life) I would ask God what happened to that joint I had in my cigarette pack that completely disappeared without a trace. I am dead serious.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Anka (10th June 2020), betoobig (10th June 2020), Bluegreen (10th June 2020), East Sun (10th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (10th June 2020), Harmony (10th June 2020), Kryztian (10th June 2020), O Donna (10th June 2020), Sadieblue (10th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th June 2020), shaberon (10th June 2020), wondering (10th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Default Re: What is the most critical thing in our lives that we need an answer to?

… aid in becoming a boatman …

Blessings Luke
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	9280443e1432bbc67882ff6a4e91b50b.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	43787  

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

East Sun (10th June 2020), Harmony (10th June 2020), Ioneo (10th June 2020), O Donna (10th June 2020), shaberon (10th June 2020), wondering (10th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,183 times in 3,983 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Now that questioned was answered (it has mystified me my whole life) I would ask God what happened to that joint I had in my cigarette pack that completely disappeared without a trace. I am dead serious.
    I was going to get that back to you, but, it was a long time ago, partly inter-dimensional, and I wound up smoking it after a few centuries.

In terms of the question, though, I am not searching for any answers.

I have only one motive, which is the end of Suffering.

Success is called Annapurna, the goddess of Kashi--Benares--Varanasi. As much as her name relates to Food, both food and suffering are esoteric, so, as well as the obvious outer meaning, it means more inside.

I guess rather than answers, you might say I am looking for more power. Not a political power, but, more human auras that perform accordingly. In my experience, this was always difficult, but, 9/11 really mashed a big mute button on everything. I have not found anything viable since before then. The human species as a whole quit communicating. I am not sure if I can reach it again, since, I am told, the new generation is mainly interested in labeling us according to a "style" and waiting for us to die.

If I cannot do any new Karma in this vale of wretches, I will have to re-locate, if I cannot accomplish good works, I will explode like Faust. Perhaps the answer I need is "Where is everybody? These look like people, but function as little more than animated bodies."

I mean this in a very natural, personal sense, not like "well you can volunteer at the soup kitchen". It may be that the U. S. is just such a selfish, isolated place--when I was in Europe, it was not like this. That was only a few days, and when I left, I wondered "What are you going back for?"

Nothing, no reason.

Any day I was there I could talk to one or more strangers, and they were all solid, sensible, and polite. I got back here and everyone was really shabby, ugly, and stupid. We may be in such a different world here, that it could perhaps best be described as "useless". Hard to affect it much since no one listens. There may be exceptions in certain fortunate areas, but those are not many.

What's the reason, or, what's to do here...I don't know, coming through a twenty-year dead zone, it seems like this will only continue.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

betoobig (10th June 2020), East Sun (10th June 2020), Harmony (10th June 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (10th June 2020), O Donna (10th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,644 times in 2,600 posts

When viewing multiple situation in history, and right now at this present moment, I MHO no matter how good, loving, compassionate and respectful a person tries to be, great change doesn't happen if those qualities aren't reciprocated, or some effort is made to reciprocate similar qualities.

So my question would be how does humanity go forward?
    Last edited by Harmony; 10th June 2020 at 05:35.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Anka (10th June 2020), betoobig (10th June 2020), East Sun (10th June 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (10th June 2020), O Donna (10th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I have never had a prayer answered to my liking.

I would want to know how was I supposed to react to that because the way I was treated forced me to reject the whole game. I never got what I deserved - by my standards anyway. Obviously I was wrong. I want to know why I was allowed to wander so far from my source, whom I always loved and had faith in. Why did I have to be left without guidance and why I could not have been helped?

And the worst, why every time I asked for this answer the reply was always the same: Be grateful that others have it worse than you and realize you have nothing to complain about. How petty a reply. I should be happy because others have it worse? What sort of crap is that?

I know the answer, I just want to hear it from my god when I get home...
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 10th June 2020 at 16:01. Reason: spelling

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

betoobig (10th June 2020), East Sun (10th June 2020), Harmony (10th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

no more questions your honor!
    lol
    much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

14. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Harmony (10th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

I don't know about the rest of you, but I get my answers to prayers in dreams and usually when I am distracted and a message comes forth out of the blue from something or someone else.

I had a question of why I was led to a mountainous region far and away from family and placed in a forest. I recently got my message with all the pandemic and riots. I was properly sent to a haven ( for now). I listened under duress and maybe sometimes it is a sort of distraction that brings the mind to empty and receive.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

East Sun (10th June 2020), Harmony (10th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member NX.P's Avatar
    Thanks

Where do new souls come from? I see more and more people around--is there a waiting room?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NX.P For This Post:

East Sun (12th June 2020), Harmony (11th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread