+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Menstruators And People Of Whiteness, Act Now!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

Default Menstruators And People Of Whiteness, Act Now!

I got this email from Plattsburgh State University today. They think I'm an alumni. I'm not. I went on a soccer recruiting trip there once. That's all. They're confused. In more ways than one.

The top of the email displayed a message in bold print. It said this: PEOPLE OF WHITENESS, ACT NOW!

It was from the Center for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. Orwell: Wherever he is, I wonder if he's laughing or crying. Or both.

People of whiteness?

Let's bookmark that a moment.

An hour ago, maybe, I was scrolling yahoo news, when I came across this piece on J.K. Rowling. In it, it is explained to us that Rowling had drawn criticism for supporting a woman named Maya Forstater, who had been fired from her position in an international think tank called CGD Europe.

The reason Forstater was fired was because of a tweet that said sex is immutable, it is a biological fact. Trans-women are not women. Trans-men are not men.

In other words, she got fired for stating a scientific fact.

In response to this insanity, Rowling tweeted her support for Forstater with the following:
    Dress however you please.
    Call yourself whatever you like.
    Sleep with any consenting adult who will have you
    Live your best life in peace and security
    But force a woman out of her job for stating sex is real?

In a sane world, she would have earned a standing ovation for this rational, calm, grounded response to a clear injustice. But instead she was attacked ruthlessly.

In an attempt to put the attacks to rest, she tried to explain herself further in a short blog post. In it she clearly explains some of her worries regarding the new trans activism. She gives several reasons, which include her charity for women and children, free speech, being an ex teacher, and the "huge explosion in young women wishing to transition". She also mentions her being the victim of sexual and domestic abuse.

Shortly before this blog, several days maybe, Rowling had tweeted about something she took exception to. That something was an article headline which referred to women (unironically) as "people who menstruate".

The article describes (and justifies) this bizarre word choice as follows: "...which is inclusive of people like transgender men and non-binary and gender non-conforming people, all of whom could be people who menstruate, rather than using the word "women".

Rowling's great tweet response was this:
    People who menstruate? I'm sure there used to be a word for those people. Someone help me out. 'Wumben'? 'Wimpund'? 'Woomud?'

In response to the inevitable attacks, she rightly explained that the term "people who menstruate" was degrading and dehumanizing to women.

The social justice lunatics reacted swiftly and ruthlessly. After reading Rowling's blog and several related tweets, one particular lunatic, Ben O'Keefe, who is the creative producer of 'American Horror Story', tweeted this:

"This woman is complete scum. Shut the f#ck up you transphobic f#ck. You don't know or love any transpeople if you won't even acknowledge their existence. Thanks for ruining the books of my childhood. Just stop talking. We know you're a TERF. You don't need to keep doing this.

(note: "TERF" apparently is an acronym the lunatics use to mean "trans exclusionary radical feminist")

Perhaps you will have noticed that the original message Rowling supported, the one from Maya Forstater, said nothing about the idea of gender and sex, and the hypothetical differences there. She only mentions sex. You cannot change your sex. Biological sex is a fact. It's unequivocally true. Rowling simply cosigned on that.

And this is the problem with all these wonky ideas - they get wonkier.

It started out as, gender and sex are not the same. And now it has evolved to, there's no such thing as biological sex.

Horrible ideas like defund the police eventually evolve into even more horrible ideas, like disband the police

The trans community, which has frequently complained about being degraded and dehumanized, is doing precisely the same thing to biological women, calling them the utterly absurd, "people who menstruate", so as to not hurt the precious feelings of women pretending to be men.

Black folks and minorities, who have long complained along similar lines, are now calling white people, "people of whiteness"

Oh, I almost forgot:
    Somewhere in the article about Rowling, there is a break between paragraphs, where it says this: Related: twitter users claimed that Rowling's tweet was not only exclusionary to transgender people, but also cisgender women who don't have periods.

If the aliens arrived tonight and offered to take me with them, I'd seriously consider going.

Here's a link to the article. I actually think it will take you to several, all on the same topic. I suggest you read them all (sort of): https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...230044508.html

You may be wondering why I've seemingly mishmashed this racism stuff with this trans stuff, and it's because I think it's all the same brand of insanity. It's called postmodern neo-marxism. It sounds fancy but it's not. It means many things, but in some ways it just means this: many things are the opposite of what they purport to be.

It's no coincidence that this Rowling/trans "news" is being offered now amidst all this racial tension. It's because it's actually one and the same thing, masquerading as 2 different things. And we'll get into all that, if you guys show some interest. But for now, I must stop. This post is way too long. And I've got aliens to prepare for.
    Last edited by Mike; 11th June 2020 at 08:41.

2. The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Agape (11th June 2020), Alan (13th June 2020), Anchor (22nd June 2020), Arcturian108 (12th June 2020), Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), boja (11th June 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (11th June 2020), carnavas (16th June 2020), Constance (11th June 2020), Denise/Dizi (27th June 2020), Dorjezigzag (16th June 2020), Eva2 (16th June 2020), Ewan (1st April 2021), Frank V (11th June 2020), Gemma13 (11th June 2020), gini (11th June 2020), greybeard (11th June 2020), Harmony (11th June 2020), HaveBlue (16th June 2020), Icare (30th August 2020), Ioneo (12th June 2020), Ivanhoe (11th June 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (16th June 2020), Journeyman (1st April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th June 2020), Matthew (11th June 2020), meeradas (11th June 2020), NancyV (17th June 2020), onawah (11th June 2020), Patient (12th June 2020), Phoenix1304 (11th June 2020), raregem (11th June 2020), Reinhard (16th June 2020), Satori (11th June 2020), silverfish (31st August 2020), sllim11 (17th June 2020), Soda (16th June 2020), Sophocles (27th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th June 2020), T Smith (16th June 2020), thepainterdoug (12th June 2020), Tigger (12th June 2020), Tintin (12th June 2020), toppy (11th June 2020), ulli (11th June 2020), Universoul (16th June 2020), Valerie Villars (12th June 2020), Wind (11th June 2020), wondering (11th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,069 times in 8,172 posts

Default Re: Menstruators And People Of Whiteness, Act Now!

In which year did alphabet soup first go on the market ? I'm serious.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Agape (11th June 2020), Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), Denise/Dizi (27th June 2020), meeradas (11th June 2020), Mike (11th June 2020), raregem (11th June 2020), Tintin (18th June 2020), wondering (11th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    In which year did alphabet soup first go on the market ? I'm serious.
    At least 60 years ago Norman to the best of my memory,, thats alphabet spaghetti though.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), Denise/Dizi (27th June 2020), meeradas (11th June 2020), Mike (11th June 2020), norman (12th June 2020), raregem (11th June 2020), Tintin (18th June 2020), wondering (11th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Mike-
    Thanks for posting this trans-post..or is that cis-post ? lol I get confused.
    Seriously though I agree this is part of the agenda to turn all thoughts and behaviors inside out or upside down. And, when scientific truth is pointed out then comes the vitriol, the name calling, the vicious attacks. Yes, the exact behavior they claim is used against them is mirrored by them. I really do not understand how people have such venom while lacking regard for truth.
    What is their fear? I think it is someone else's agenda but general population are in fear mode.
    I do hope this topic is continued regarding the 2 masquerades you spoke about.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Agape (11th June 2020), Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), carnavas (16th June 2020), Denise/Dizi (27th June 2020), gord (16th June 2020), greybeard (11th June 2020), Harmony (11th June 2020), Mike (11th June 2020), NancyV (17th June 2020), Reinhard (16th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Think you said so many things in your post that many will agree with, that people, are not inclined to add to what you have posted.
    I suspect some people have a need to belong to some identifying label.
    I dont have a need to shout im this or that.
    I just accept I am what I am, what ever that is.
    There is no need for identification or outside verification.

There just seems to be a movement for separation going on.
    Chris

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (13th June 2020), Alekahn2 (13th June 2020), Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), Blacklight43 (11th June 2020), carnavas (16th June 2020), Eva2 (16th June 2020), Ivanhoe (11th June 2020), Mike (11th June 2020), NancyV (17th June 2020), raregem (11th June 2020), Reinhard (16th June 2020), Tintin (18th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Statues are being removed 'for public safety' over fears they will be targeted by protesters

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/statues-re...084946688.html

Statues of historical figures Robert Milligan and Robert Baden-Powell have reportedly been removed on public safety grounds.

The owner of the land where the monument of slave owner Milligan stood at West India Quay in east London told The Times that the council were informed Black Lives Matter protesters might attempt to topple the statue themselves.

It was taken away from its plinth on Tuesday evening and is currently being stored at a secret location.

The move comes after a statue of 17th-century slave trader Edward Colston was thrown into Bristol harbour during a Black Lives Matter protest over the weekend.

Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council said it also planned to temporarily remove a statue of Scouts founder Robert Baden-Powell from Poole Quay on Thursday over concerns it may be targeted by protesters.

The council said it wanted to "minimise the risk of any public disorder or anti-social behaviour that could arise were the statue to remain in situ" while views on Lord Baden-Powell are shared.

Council leader Vikki Slade said in a statement issued on Wednesday: "Whilst famed for the creation of the Scouts, we also recognise that there are some aspects of Robert Baden-Powell's life that are considered less worthy of commemoration.

"Therefore, we are removing the statue so that we can properly involve all relevant communities and groups in discussions about its future, including whether a more educational presentation of his life in a different setting might be more appropriate.”

Slade said on Twitter that the decision was taken following a "threat", adding: "It's literally less than three metres from the sea so is at huge risk.”

The statue was installed in 2008 and faces Brownsea Island in Poole Harbour, where the Scout movement was started by Baden-Powell.

The council said it would be "put into safe storage" and that Dorset County Scouts "have been advised and support the position".

Anti-racism campaigners have compiled a list of monuments they want removed – including Nelson’s Column.

A statue of Queen Victoria in Leeds was also defaced with the words “racist”, “slave owner” and “Black Lives Matter”.

The Topple the Racists website, which says it was set up by an anti-Donald Trump campaign, has listed a number of sites across the UK involving historical figures where it says there is “responsibility for colonial violence”.

The statue of Colston was ripped from its plinth and thrown into Bristol harbour on Sunday.

The Colston statue has since been lifted out of the water and taken to a secure location before it becomes part of a museum collection, Bristol City Council said.

In 2010, declassified MI5 files revealed that Lord Baden-Powell was invited to meet Adolf Hitler after holding friendly talks about forming closer ties with the Hitler Youth.

An online petition to "defend Poole's Lord Baden-Powell statue" has received more than 3,500 signatures.

Chris says
    Make of that what you will.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), Constance (16th June 2020), HaveBlue (16th June 2020), Mike (11th June 2020), raregem (12th June 2020), Reinhard (16th June 2020), Tintin (18th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    If the aliens arrived tonight and offered to take me with them, I'd seriously consider going.
    Please would you ask them to stop off in England to pick me up too? Perhaps the aliens really, like, have eight genders or something? and its worse. Tell you what I'll go anyway

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Alan (13th June 2020), Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), carnavas (16th June 2020), Constance (16th June 2020), greybeard (11th June 2020), Icare (30th August 2020), Ivanhoe (12th June 2020), Mike (11th June 2020), norman (12th June 2020), onawah (17th June 2020), raregem (12th June 2020), Reinhard (16th June 2020), Tintin (18th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,041 times in 911 posts

Our internet service and phones were out for a while and I come back to this. This may be one of the few times here that I KNEW it was you, my bashful brother Mike, who started this intriguing, sign of the times thread. As not so much of a coincidence I happen to know some very interesting, very likable people who identify themselves as trans.

The first was eye opening to say the least. My second intro into the identity was a plumber friend of mine who had just converted to Islam. When next I met him he told me and showed me of his transformational change and the breasts he was then growing anew, at that time bound with a wide cotton sheet underneath his flannel pendleton work shirt.

By the way, this is very common to me, where people know they are supported, whether or not I may see the changes they make as healthy choices. I'm one of the few who will ask a stranger with a difference what's up, of course if they do not feel intimidated or isolated at that time. Listening is very healing, none of which has much to do with me, just a presence of being there.

The last contact I had was with a man who obviously had undergone some chemical alterations to match his makeup and dress changes brought on by some internal drive. It is not so often that we see aircraft engineers make that change in a life's path, which prompted me to ask why he had stopped his long years of hormone therapy, so recent along the journey.

He said that the hormones had some negative and difficult physical and hormonal consequences to deal with. I asked if he'd resume those treatments any time soon. His answer was that he wanted to take a break from them and that he didn't want to become that crazy old lady talking to herself as she walked the streets in a nearby tourist town.

Words to break down the abuses of words upon the psyche.
    Sometimes the silence does that too.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), ClearWater (17th June 2020), Constance (16th June 2020), Icare (30th August 2020), Mike (11th June 2020), onawah (17th June 2020), raregem (12th June 2020), Reinhard (16th June 2020), Tintin (18th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

To me, it is the height of hypocrisy that a muslim is mayor of London.

I also think it is an amazing act of cowardice that so few true British do not stand up to these foreign invaders. Canada is a lost cause, with all our focus on minorities, and importing more minorities until they are no longer minorities in Canada. Take a lesson from us and do something about it before it is too late for your country as well.

Non-menstrators are under attack, as is the western world. It will not go well if we don't soon stand up and say, 'no more'!

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th June 2020), Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), carnavas (16th June 2020), Constance (16th June 2020), Eva2 (16th June 2020), HaveBlue (16th June 2020), Mike (11th June 2020), NancyV (17th June 2020), onawah (17th June 2020), Patient (12th June 2020), raregem (12th June 2020), Tintin (18th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Hi Mike,

I follow Rowling on Twitter and other women speaking out against the insanity, so I've watch this debacle unfold. Did you see what they did to Navratilova in recent years? UNBELIEVABLE. The most outstanding LGBT advocate who struggled her whole life with prejudice, was utterly vilified by this 'trans' community for questioning the fairness of trans athletes with permitted higher levels of testosterone and clear biological advantage despite their desire to be called a woman. ("I'm a MISS!" he snarled in a baritone, swaggering into the Ladies toilet). Women get everything stripped away from them, I'm outraged about it all actually and would be trolled off Twitter and possibly this forum, if I ever dared voice my own opinion. This is not about acceptance of trans people, it's about the further marginalisation of real women. I find the label 'menstruator' deeply offensive, let's label trans people who haven't had the op, 'sperm spurters" shall we, SS, at least then we might know what kind of new threat we could be facing in our public bathrooms.

On the other note, the aliens are already here aren't they? Aren't we all hybrids? Has something gone terribly wrong or is it all going as exactly as planned?

Mental health 'professionals', mad medicos and aliens have a lot to answer for.

I'll leave this with two quotes:

Krishnamurti:
    It is not a sign of mental health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Margaret Atwood:
    Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.

20. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Agape (13th June 2020), Alan (13th June 2020), Alekahn2 (13th June 2020), Bill Ryan (12th June 2020), carnavas (16th June 2020), ClearWater (17th June 2020), Constance (11th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (21st June 2020), HaveBlue (16th June 2020), Hym (12th June 2020), Icare (30th August 2020), Ivanhoe (12th June 2020), Matthew (13th June 2020), Mike (11th June 2020), NancyV (17th June 2020), onawah (17th June 2020), raregem (12th June 2020), Reinhard (16th June 2020), sllim11 (17th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th June 2020), TargeT (11th June 2020), Tintin (18th June 2020), ulli (11th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

I regularly wear this shirt:

That is all.

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    ("I'm a MISS!" he snarled in a baritone, swaggering into the Ladies toilet)
    Oh, I've got a great example of that....

an editorial take on the same incident, with even a better one of the same genre highlighted (love this guy):
    Last edited by TargeT; 11th June 2020 at 22:33.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th June 2020), carnavas (16th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (12th June 2020), Ivanhoe (12th June 2020), Mike (11th June 2020), NancyV (17th June 2020), Phoenix1304 (17th June 2020), raregem (12th June 2020), Reinhard (16th June 2020), Tintin (18th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Just to be clear: I don't have any problems at all with trans people. None at all. Nor do I have any issue with those sincerely and honestly exploring race relations in the US and across the world. Racism does exist, I'm not suggesting it doesn't; oppression does exist, and I'm not suggesting it doesn't. My issue is with, and always has been with, the radical activist types..the small but loud minority attempting to reshape the world thru their bitterness and resentment by vastly exaggerating the role oppression plays in their lives..both real and imagined.

Some call them "social justice warriors". That works for me. But their particular ideology is first and foremost a postmodern one. Jordan Peterson, for example, often refers to them as postmodern neo-marxists.

They tend to set up camp in racial and trans and gender spaces. It's where they can get the most attention for themselves. And it's where they can effectively hide and get away with their hate, because to even begin to question them in the current environment would likely earn one the label of racist, bigot, transphobe, or woman-hater.

Postmodernist ideology, and by extension SJW ideology, is characterized by the following characteristics:

1) a tendency to reduce complex phenomena into single causes, i.e "oppression"
    2) a tendency towards unearned moral superiority
    .....sound familiar?

It is defined thusly: an attitude of skepticism and irony towards rejection of grand narratives, ideologies and universalism, including objective notions of reason, human nature, social progress, absolute truth and objective reality

Postmodernists are generally anti-science, and favor their subjective narratives over objective reality. They consider truth to be only our individual interpretations of the world, and not what is necessarily real. The Marxist bit in postmodern neo-marxism refers to the belief that the world is nothing but oppressors and the oppressed to them, and notions of hard work, personal responsibility, and competence mean virtually nothing. Accomplishments are only viewed thru this lens of "privilege".

This postmodernism began in the mid 20th century in France. But I won't bore you with all that. To me it represents something deeper and more pressing..something like a spiritual disease.

The radical activist types tend to fall under the postmodern umbrella, regardless of what their cause is. I see it all happening now in real time, and at an accelerated rate. And I fear the worse, atm. The madness now has massive energy and momentum behind it

This video is great, if you have the time and fortitude to get thru it:
    Last edited by Mike; 12th June 2020 at 03:36.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Alan (13th June 2020), Alekahn2 (13th June 2020), Bill Ryan (13th June 2020), Constance (12th June 2020), Eva2 (16th June 2020), gini (12th June 2020), Hym (12th June 2020), Icare (30th August 2020), Ivanhoe (12th June 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th June 2020), NancyV (17th June 2020), onawah (17th June 2020), raregem (15th June 2020), TargeT (12th June 2020), Tintin (18th June 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    Hi Mike,

I follow Rowling on Twitter and other women speaking out against the insanity, so I've watch this debacle unfold. Did you see what they did to Navratilova in recent years? UNBELIEVABLE. The most outstanding LGBT advocate who struggled her whole life with prejudice, was utterly vilified by this 'trans' community for questioning the fairness of trans athletes with permitted higher levels of testosterone and clear biological advantage despite their desire to be called a woman. ("I'm a MISS!" he snarled in a baritone, swaggering into the Ladies toilet). Women get everything stripped away from them, I'm outraged about it all actually and would be trolled off Twitter and possibly this forum, if I ever dared voice my own opinion. This is not about acceptance of trans people, it's about the further marginalisation of real women. I find the label 'menstruator' deeply offensive, let's label trans people who haven't had the op, 'sperm spurters" shall we, SS, at least then we might know what kind of new threat we could be facing in our public bathrooms.

On the other note, the aliens are already here aren't they? Aren't we all hybrids? Has something gone terribly wrong or is it all going as exactly as planned?

Mental health 'professionals', mad medicos and aliens have a lot to answer for.

I'll leave this with two quotes:

Krishnamurti:
    It is not a sign of mental health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Margaret Atwood:
    Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.

Brilliant

Thanks

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Agape (13th June 2020), Bill Ryan (13th June 2020), Constance (12th June 2020), Hym (12th June 2020), Ivanhoe (12th June 2020), Phoenix1304 (17th June 2020), raregem (15th June 2020), Tintin (18th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Damn. Menstruators is one ugly sounding word. Addressing menstruators is like calling on gangliating effluviators....with menisci. It should never be done. If something sounds that creepy, chances are it is!

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Agape (13th June 2020), Bill Ryan (13th June 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (13th June 2020), carnavas (16th June 2020), ClearWater (17th June 2020), Icare (30th August 2020), Matthew (13th June 2020), Mike (12th June 2020), NancyV (17th June 2020), raregem (15th June 2020), Reinhard (16th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th June 2020), Tintin (18th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I should have known it was you Mike, just by the title, 2 seconds earlier than I did. Thank God! The voice of sanity.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th June 2020), carnavas (16th June 2020), Constance (12th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (12th June 2020), Icare (30th August 2020), Ivanhoe (12th June 2020), Matthew (13th June 2020), Mike (12th June 2020), NancyV (17th June 2020), raregem (15th June 2020), Reinhard (16th June 2020), Tintin (18th June 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,517 times in 4,009 posts

I generally act at this moment and that moment; not to worry.

This appears to be the same subject that smelled like a rat quite some time ago.

I didn't know what it was. There was a brief period when I thought I was politically correct, because I took it literally. In other words, I thought the principle of boycott would be an effective non-violent resistance, and that this was correct, politically.

It took me a while to even realize they were trying to tell you how to talk.

What?

Last time I checked, anyone is able to hate me, to my face, you can wish I was dead, or whatever thing you feel you must say.

That really does not happen as much as people are ignorant or stupid about something.

So this topic has a lot of "Who cares?" flying in both directions.

If I'm not going to force you to talk the way I talk, then, I only care when someone tries to force me the other way.

And unfortunately the dang stuff can lead to legal problems. You get enough personal problems if you just talk to anyone, normally. Legal problems from an attempt to usurp the language can't help much. Or you just get fired. Sheesh. What a load of snippy, uptight personalities are out there.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th June 2020), carnavas (16th June 2020), ClearWater (17th June 2020), Constance (16th June 2020), gord (16th June 2020), HaveBlue (16th June 2020), Ivanhoe (13th June 2020), Matthew (13th June 2020), Mike (13th June 2020), raregem (15th June 2020), Reinhard (16th June 2020), Tintin (18th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Damn. Menstruators is one ugly sounding word. Addressing menstruators is like calling on gangliating effluviators....with menisci. It should never be done. If something sounds that creepy, chances are it is!
    Sounds like British pub slang to me. Or more like home abuse type of slang but it’s a real word, I swear. It’s the worst stomach content of man scoffing at his woman.
    It’s how bad people and languages can get.
    British street slang is one of the most colorful and versatile languages in the world but better don’t repeat it.

It all is about alcoholism, domestic abuse and violence and health issues.

Trying to poke to this is a bit like poking to a bee house. But there’s an option, beware the swarm that the angry men will go jogging

instead

🙏🕊🙏

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th June 2020), Mike (13th June 2020), raregem (15th June 2020), Reinhard (16th June 2020), Tintin (18th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I think the whole Male-Female dichotomy is in the genes.

The mothers of human race are genetically older than the current fathers. They came from older, more peaceful times on Earth when men and women were equals and love was genuine partnership, and ethical values were honored.

The male genomic lineages that seeded the planet in the current era of ten thousand years have taken the earth by attack and were vastly recycled. They were warrior like lineages of strong soldiers, kings and heroes subduing many countries and cultures, slaying the men and saving some mothers.

It’s the same war and exodus trauma that landed many of the maternal lineages in perpetual slavery to future evolving patriarchies.

Of course there are father lineages who have preserved along and since very old times but as a rule of thumb they are frail and not many.

There certainly seems to be a discrepancy in thinking and biological functioning of these older, peaceful remains of past civilizations
    and those of “super-soldiers”( as we would call them today), ascended often from barbarian tribes united by powerful kings, invading continents, looting, taking other people’s territory, raping mothers,
    producing next generation of strong offspring, sometimes dull offspring. Dying young.

The male part of humanity( of course not all so those please pardon me) is still much caught in their admiration for the “force” and presumed ability to take this world by will or by foot.
    They’re still the dominant power behind every big success and achievement of current humanity.

The only true reason they hate us “women” is because we are so old, so ancient, so difficult to understand and impossible to surpass

On the ancient level we all were and are perfectly equal and harmonious provided ethical laws are not breached.

🐳

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Alekahn2 (13th June 2020), Bill Ryan (13th June 2020), carnavas (16th June 2020), Mike (13th June 2020), onawah (17th June 2020), raregem (15th June 2020), Reinhard (16th June 2020), Tintin (18th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ash-sex-gender

I see this meme like the others to remove history...your a racist...their is no truth....no right no wrong or laws of the universe. Confuse people to the point where they question what seems black/white literal reality. All things are subjective and thus they can be dictated by those in control for their benefit. All things even if it seems crazy and completely nonsensical is up for grabs. As long as they wrap it in the distorted guise of freedom of self expression, acceptance, diversity, Wawwa wawa waw. They can tell you men are women, not that they feel, believe, perceive want to be, but they literally are women! It bothers me that many feel the need to clarify they accept the difference in others or that they are not trans-phobic, because to just question their narrative results in severe social sensor and possible job loss. I'm not implying people don't feel accepting just that we have to say that first even here in order to challenge them is a sign they are that much in control of our lives. They seem to start with things we all agree on like racism and basic sexual identity and preferences. The majority, not the minority accept other races and sexual preferences. They then slowly rap around these ideas distorted ones and if challenged use the original concept that is truth to prove the untruth.

The large institution I work for sent an official memo that we MUST refer to transgender males at work as "she", if we don't we can be fired and that was only the half of it. I'm a mental health worker and there is so much I don't dare even dare write about even on this cite about what is going on with this at my job. So if I don't think as the totalitarian state dictates I cant earn a living. We have seen this many times, unfortunately it still works. We are in an escalation of a war for our minds and the continued control of our world. I never thought a tool of the controllers like Rowling would be one of those to speak out. Go girl go!

Signed
    I menstruate
    Last edited by Savannah; 13th June 2020 at 16:52.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th June 2020), carnavas (16th June 2020), ClearWater (17th June 2020), Constance (13th June 2020), gord (16th June 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (16th June 2020), Mike (13th June 2020), NancyV (17th June 2020), onawah (17th June 2020), raregem (15th June 2020), Tintin (18th June 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    The large institution I work for sent an official memo that we MUST refer to transgender males at work as "she", if we don't we can be fired and that was only the half of it.
    Would it then be required that you be referred to as "cis-she"? And, if not done that person could also be fired?

Thanks for your write up Savannah. I do hope you can add more info from the inside of business that reflects the imposed word salad.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

carnavas (16th June 2020), Constance (16th June 2020), Mike (15th June 2020), onawah (17th June 2020), Savannah (17th June 2020), Tintin (18th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast