+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Menstruators And People Of Whiteness, Act Now!

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Default Re: Menstruators And People Of Whiteness, Act Now!

Note from Bill: I took the liberty of copying this post from Wade's thread here, as it seemed very pertinent to this important discussion.

~~~

Hi:

I am going to take a little break to write on the current mayhem around J.K. Rowling. I am currently reading a book on today’s craziness. I have written that in 2004, I was behind cars in traffic that had bumper stickers that said to pull the driver over and buy a house with nothing down. When I saw that, I knew something was broken, and began telling everybody who would listen. Some did, and avoided the catastrophe. I did not know exactly how it was broken, which did not become clear for a few years, and the central banks have created an even bigger bubble this time. Those bumper stickers were a symptom.

When I could not find the men’s bathroom at my wife’s favorite restaurant last year, because it no longer existed, I knew something was broken. I had been seeing the tell-tale symptoms of it for years, but that was an “in-your-face” moment that I’ll never forget. That book I am reading explains how we got to this state of affairs. It began with a movement called “postmodernism.” In a nutshell, postmodernism rejects the tenets of modernity, which is based, most broadly, on the Enlightenment and the rise of reason, science, and industry.

When people say that biological sex is unrelated to “gender” (or tangentially), that is a result of postmodern thought, in which biology is not as important as culture, and now, with all sorts of surgeries, drugs, and hormone treatments, confused people can mutilate their bodies to the extent that they can superficially ape the other sex. I see it all as a form of insanity, enabled by the medical racket, and societies will be paying for this craziness for a long time. As I sat down to write this, I thought of an apt analogy. Medical technology may advance to the point where people can transplant their heads onto dogs’ bodies, let’s say. If a person does that, because they just so identify with dogs, would you call somebody who did that a dog? Under the prevailing sentiment today, I guess that they would demand to be called dogs, or maybe “trans-dogs,” and there would be a movement to recognize their rights, but more importantly, castigate anybody who failed to see them as a full-fledged dog. A cousin of that is happening today. What if you could transplant a dog’s head onto a human’s body? What would you call that? A trans-human? Could they go to the university? Would there have to be courses developed for them?

As the authors of that book make clear, modernity, and the unfinished work of granting true equality for all, in which a person’s skin color, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and the like just don’t matter, is under attack by postmodernism and its bastard stepchildren, which today include ideologies around race, sex, disabilities, even fat people, and their “intersectionality,” in which a mentally disabled fat black gay trans “woman” is at the bottom of the discrimination hierarchy. Under this kind of framework, modernity is turned on its head, and instead of striving to make those distinctions unimportant, it makes them all-important, and paranoically looks for anybody who fails to cheer along a person’s perceived identity, no matter how delusional. It is the stuff of witch hunts.

Rowling’s heresy is to state that there is such a thing as a natural woman, and what comes with that journey, realities such as childbearing and menopause, which trans “women” will never know. Rowling, like many medical professionals, is horrified by the current trend of encouraging children to go tranny, replete with hormone treatments and the like. If a person cannot legally drink alcohol until they are 21, at what age should they be to make the choice to undergo lifelong changes that can forever destroy their ability to reproduce? I had the damnedest time getting a vasectomy in my early 30s, because I was not married (once I was married, it was no longer an issue). That was a trivial issue, compared to life-changing surgeries, to ape the other sex.

Oh, what postmodernism has spawned. Ed was not keen on it, and neither was Noam, and it is antiscientific and often nonsensical, and its proponents even state that that is part of its virtue. I call it mind-f**k.

In the Fifth Epoch, all of this craziness will be seen in a similar light to eugenics and other fads of our Epoch.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th August 2020 at 23:31.
    My big essay, published in 2014, is here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2020), Constance (29th August 2020), Delight (30th August 2020), Franny (29th August 2020), Gemma13 (30th August 2020), Harmony (30th August 2020), Hym (30th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th August 2020), Mike (29th August 2020), wondering (29th August 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I heard a joke at the feed store.

"I would rather be 20 in the 70's than 70 in the 20's".

That is exactly right. The 70's were MY golden age IMO. I was there when feminism was my "word" about egality and fraternity and liberty. A woman might work in a career and have a partner who liked being home. It was letting us ACT as we chose. It was not about making all people or sexes alike. My future husband was not in my life yet but he was exploring the edges of gender. Glam rock said that guys could dress in wild costume and wear makeup and I met so many people coming out.

I was a student and there were people from all over the world in my life. People were political, were "futurists", were going "back to the land" and practicing all kinds of crafts. My favorite coffee house was run by Wiccans. One night at the famous all night drugstore on Ponce de Leon in Atlanta, a very tall and broad transvestite who was gorgeous gave me great lessons in make up. I was so full of great expectations for humans all to be free and happy in the 70's and early 80's. I did not notice race, color, creed. i noticed aliveness and THAT was ubiquitous.

I want my time machine. I will go back to Atlanta 1970's and kiss the ground.

Quote The Matrix Revealed: The collective experiment on planet Earth
    by Jon Rappoport
    When all obsessive group-consciousness on Earth is finished, exhausted, when it admits defeat, then a different era will emerge. But for now, we are in the middle of the collective experiment.

High-flying cloying sentiment, profound dependence on others, covert repression---these are the order of the day.

How long until the collective age is over? A hundred years? A thousand years? The answer is, as long as it takes for every human to realize that the experiment has failed, and why.

The why is clear---the individual has been overlooked. He has been demeaned. He has been grabbed up and drafted into groups. His creative power has been compromised in order to fit in.

The majority of the world still believes in this approach, as if from good groups will flow the ultimate and final solutions we have all been seeking.

This is sheer mind control, because good groups morph into evil, and vice versa, in the ongoing stage play called reality.

Ideals are twisted, infiltrators subvert plans, lessons are ignored, and the whole sorry mess repeats itself again.

What constituted a triumph of good over evil at one moment is guided into yet another collective, whose aims are "a better kind of control."

The most deluded among us believe we are always on the cusp of a final breakthrough.

But there is no "we" to make the breakthrough.

It comes to every person on his own. And it does not arrive as the thrust of an external force, but from one's own struggle, accompanied by insights for which there is no outside agency to lend confirmation.

If indeed it will take a thousand years to bring this collective illusion to a close, that is no cause for despondent reaction.

On the contrary, it is simply an understanding that all experiments come to an end, as does the method of thought on which they are based.

One or ten or a hundred collapses of civilization, and the resultant rebuilding, are not enough.

The pattern endures.

It can only dissolve when overwhelming numbers of individuals, each in his own way, absent self-deception, sees its bankruptcy.

The "we" and the "us" are merely postponements and cover stories splashed on the front pages of the mind.

Fighting for what is right, here and now, is vital. But it does not preclude the knowledge that, as long as people are fixated on groups as the Answer, the underlying problem will persist.

Therefore, as part of my research over the last several decades, I have explored what is now commonly called the Matrix, from the point of view of freeing the individual from it.

The first step is understanding Matrix as an ongoing perverse "work of art" and viewing the nuts and bolts of it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2020), Constance (30th August 2020), Hym (30th August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th August 2020), Mike (30th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

I feel that Delight, I know exactly what you mean. For me, it would be 1983. In that year I came of age. I don't know how or what happened exactly, but I became aware of "things", in touch with things, of myself, the world, the past, present and future, all at the same time, all in that year. Maybe it was a spiritual up-shifting of something, but my consciousness changed. Instead of being a passenger in my body and just "experiencing" life, I became the pilot and proceeded to live it.

Also of late I too have become very very nostalgic for the past, to the point of melancholy. I'm not a big watcher of TV, but I've been watching more and more obscure cable channels that show almost entirely old, old shows, the stuff I watched in my youth. The Professionals, Doctor Who, Columbo, The A-Team, and many more. The world was a mess back then too, but we were given a clear vision of the future that made it all better. I spent so many hours in the school library reading not academic books but books about space, about science, and the wonders of tomorrow. The year 2000 was still impossibly distant, but I was enthralled with it, the future to be, the lives we might lead. Now I feel we've been sold down the river. Dreaming the dream and living it turned out to be two very different things.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2020), Constance (30th August 2020), Delight (30th August 2020), Hym (30th August 2020), Journeyman (1st April 2021), Mike (31st August 2020), Wind (30th August 2020), wondering (31st August 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:58.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Mike (31st March 2021), Tintin (31st March 2021), wondering (31st March 2021)

9. Link to Post #105
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,617 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Schools and universities - Institutions who's real purpose is to destroy any spontaneity that may exist within a child. When we are able to pursue all of our passions spontaneously, learning consciously via all 81 intelligences, there is potential for true growth within the experience.

New Schools Program Is Dangerous And Divisive

If you thought Safe Schools was bad, wait until you find out what the NSW Education department is doing to make schools unsafe in this state.

As part of an initiative called ‘Racism. No Way!’ children from Kindergarten to Year 12 are being indoctrinated with lessons in unconscious bias, white privilege and institutional racism.

While the initiative bills itself as ‘anti-racism education for Australian schools’, the reality is that it has turned the classroom into a highly politicised environment in which children are being told Australia’s history, as well as its institutions, are racist, and that white people should feel guilty about being white.

The lessons, which claim to ‘develop the foundation knowledge and skills needed to counter racism, prejudice, and discrimination’ have been designed to be taught across all learning areas of the NSW Curriculum.

And because the people behind ‘Racism. No Way!’ believe that you can never start too early, they have developed a series of ‘anti- prejudice’ classroom activities for kindergarten children.

In ‘Understanding Prejudice,’ four-year -olds who are barely able to write their own name are asked to discuss ‘discrimination which exists between the two groups as well as its effects’.

Meanwhile, their 10 -year- old counterparts are being introduced to ‘Critical Race Theory’ in lessons such as ‘Racist Behaviour’ which explains that ‘sometimes it’s hard to recognise racism, especially if you’re not the target’ and that ‘racism is a policy or system of government and society based upon it.’

In a lesson called ‘Institutional Racism’, teenagers are required to ‘identity, define and consider effects of institutional racism’ while in ‘National Symbols’ they are asked to consider if the Australian flag is really appropriate for Australia today.

By the time they reach secondary school, it’s all about ‘white privilege.’

Students watch an American film called ‘you don’t have to be racist to have white privilege’ featuring a feisty woman of colour explaining that from the moment a white person is born, they are afforded certain privileges.
    See the rest of the article here

https://racismnoway.com.au/about-rac...ite-privilege/
    Thanks for this Constance

It seems like this sort of pernicious drivel, if it hasn't already, is beginning to gain traction over here too, sadly.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Constance (31st March 2021), Mike (31st March 2021)

11. Link to Post #106
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:57.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Alecs (31st March 2021), Mike (31st March 2021), Tintin (31st March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6