+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Menstruators And People Of Whiteness, Act Now!

1. Link to Post #61
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Default Re: Menstruators And People Of Whiteness, Act Now!

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    I truly believe that if you were to share soley from your own unique experience that Avalonians would wholeheartedly and unconditionally support you.

After some soul searching I have listened to people from the afro american community. In video's and podcasts to try and find out what I as a whit bloke could do to help.
    What was said more then once by the people I chose to listen to was to stay in the background, show support but don't take the spotlight and give us some time.
    That's what I did. And when it comes down to it, That is what's at the heart of my responses here.

From the assumption that here to(this thread) there were a bunch of predominately white people discussion what to do about this out of control black revolt.
    From the heart I do believe we should back off a bit and "trust" the afro american community can handle their anger and grief and eccecive violent brothers and sisters. And that they will find a way to bring all this back to some sort of equilibrium.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

carnavas (17th June 2020), Constance (17th June 2020), Ivanhoe (17th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote In video's and podcasts to try and find out what I as a whit bloke could do to help

The dominant force will always win. If we truly want to help each other, these are my thoughts. We need to strike at the roots of the evil rather than hacking at the branches.

All of this turmoil has been in the planning, production and execution for a very long time.
    We need to address the overall situation, the bigger picture, relevant to where we are at now, otherwise, we are only going to be at best, partially effective. We need to get highly creative about how we are going to claim our sovereignty because the dark forces have been super-efficient and effective up until now with their plans.

I have the opportunity to speak to a lot of people in my community (I live in a small village) and 99% don't even know that they don't even know that this is what is going on. Do we even know how many of these people rioting and protesting understand the true nature and the bigger picture of what is going on?

When you said here:

Quote From the assumption that here to(this thread) there were a bunch of predominately white people discussion what to do about this out of control black revolt.
    I had a completely different perception and perspective around what was being discussed and what the concerns may be. It is like the Laurel or Yanni video that went viral last year. Some of us hear Laurel, some of us hear Yanni.

The only thing we can ever hope to do to bring clarity to the table is to continue to offer more pieces of the jigsaw puzzle. Every person on this planet has a piece.

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)

After some soul searching I have listened to people from the afro american community. In video's and podcasts to try and find out what I as a whit bloke could do to help.
    What was said more then once by the people I chose to listen to was to stay in the background, show support but don't take the spotlight and give us some time.
    That's what I did. And when it comes down to it, That is what's at the heart of my responses here.

From the assumption that here to(this thread) there were a bunch of predominately white people discussion what to do about this out of control black revolt.
    From the heart I do believe we should back off a bit and "trust" the afro american community can handle their anger and grief and eccecive violent brothers and sisters. And that they will find a way to bring all this back to some sort of equilibrium.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

carnavas (17th June 2020), Catsquotl (17th June 2020), Delight (17th June 2020), Franny (17th June 2020), gini (17th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020), Orph (17th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

The dominant force will always win. If we truly want to help each other, these are my thoughts. We need to strike at the roots of the evil rather than hacking at the branches.

<snip>

I have the opportunity to speak to a lot of people in my community (I live in a small village) and 99% don't even know that they don't even know that this is what is going on. Do we even know how many of these people rioting and protesting understand the true nature and the bigger picture of what is going on?

The only thing we can ever hope to do to bring clarity to the table is to continue to offer more pieces of the jigsaw puzzle. Every person on this planet has a piece.
    Ok, expanding your analogy a bit. For the branches to effectively overcome the roots I believe the branches must be united first. They must at least agree on the fact/assumption the roots are the problem. This is hurdle one to overcome.
    To do that the branches must first stop bickering among themselves. In order to unify the branches old fears, anger and resentments must be expressed, felt and forgiven. I feel that even though George Floyds death may have been abused to further unhealthy branches. BLM, Antifa etc etc Let's not forget that to explode like it did was only possible by the list of black men and women that were killed before him. If that grief and anger is not acknowledged. There is no chance the branches will unite.

I work in health care and one of the most unacknowledged stressors I see at work is saying to those who grief or are angry that they have grieved enough and should move on..
    And even though we would not say that exactly, it is a common experience among people who are grieving.

You say you have an opportunity to speak to your community. In the 2 sentences that follow that statement you are saying something about their understanding. And bringing your puzzle pieces to the table.
    What makes you think you are right/informed and they are not? Over the years I have found that it is often better to listen than to speak, but mileage may vary.
    (I should definitely listen to my own advise more.)

With Love

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Constance (17th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    you say they have a right to be pissed off. do they have a right to destroy small businesses? do they have a right to loot walmarts? do they have a right to extort/blackmail people who do not fully support BLM? do they have the right to emotionally bully? destroy historical landmarks? ban books? ban movies? rewrite history?

and if you really do think they have that right, just how much more chaos do you think they're entitled to until you feel it will have gone too far??? how many more people will have to die or get shot? i'm genuinely curious. i'm asking in good faith, to anyone who supports BLM and thinks this thread has been unfair. at what point, exactly, will you say, ya know, this isn't right, it's gone too far now.

because these things do affect us "white folk". and hispanic folk. and asian folk. and indian folk, and native folk. plus, the whole thing is being used as an excuse to usher in the religion of social justice. are you not disturbed by that?

I find the whole thing deeply disturbing. That said I am not in America, but relatively save from it all on the other side of the atlantic.
    When is enough enough? I don't know. For now though I think it is time for people to say enough is enough. I also think that as a priviliged white man I should stay in the background. I feel that this will not blow over if White people are going to start taking over and "help/save" do away with racism.

What I do know is this. For some reason the death of this man as well as a few others in the weeks prior. Have build up to a pressure point that needed an outlet. That outlet was found or created or whatever, it is there. WiIth Mars going into Aries in 2 weeks and staying there for pretty much the rest of the year There is no obvious or easy solution to this. And I fear it wil linger and smolder and burn all that time.

I can only hope that at the end of it we can reconcile and find common ground again.
    Does that mean I condone all that is happening? No, but at the same time I am very aware of the grievances on both sides. For the time being though I am choosing to stand in support of an ethnic group that has systematically been at the receiving end of racism and hope, pray, chant and spell that they find a way out of their anger.

Changes don't come easy. For the last few years I have been troubled by the continuing pressure to be politically correct. I have objected against the disappearance of a dutch childrens feast where "black faced" people were helpers for as long as I can remember. (Black facing doesn't have the same connotation or meaning as it has in the states with regards to this feast.) I have felt awkwardly ill at easy with the incessant cry from the BLGT+ community to watch my language and use of pronouns and what have you's, but you know what I find? That most of that struggle to conform to that is in my head. There is absolutely no reason to worry about what to call someone because in most instances when you make a friend it is natural to use a pronoun they feel comfortable with. And when you slip up once most will tell you what they prefer. No harm no foul.

Back to black.

In my home town next sunday there will be a demonstration. A march in support of #blacklivesmatter. My 14 year old daughter wants to go.
    So the missus is worried for counter demonstrations. So I will go with my daughter to keep an ye on things. So I read up on the date and venue etc etc. I am appalled at the amount of openly and unnuanced racist hatred people are spewing against this march. So there's that.

I agree that all live matters, But I will support black live matters at the moment because they (afro american community)are grieving and angry now.
    For how long? I don't know.

Did you by the way see the video where a white woman set fire to wendies?

With Love

i didn't see the video but i'm not surprised at all. there are a lot of crazy whites acting out in the name of BLM too.

look, my problem is not with black people, as a group. my problem is with BLM and it's supporters.. and with the postmodern, social justice ideology they are opportunistically ushering in as a result of garnering power disingenuously. the fascist ideology that is driving their actions and utterances is the same ideology that was being warned about in orwell's 1984, and it's the same ideology that was responsible for millions upon millions of deaths in Stalinist Russia and Mao's China.

we have historical precedents for this type of behavior.

the problem with things like pronouns is, in Canada anyway, their compelled speech laws require you to address another by their preferred pronoun. otherwise it's "hate speech" and punishable by fines and prison. it's become quite tyrannical. the ramifications for this would require an entirely different thread.

look, i admire what you're doing for your daughter. you really seem like a good-hearted man to me. i can see that you believe in what you're saying and doing and feel strongly about it. so, enjoy the protest and please stay safe.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

carnavas (17th June 2020), Constance (17th June 2020), Eva2 (17th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

look, my problem is not with black people, as a group. my problem is with BLM and it's supporters..
    Then why call Menstruators And People Of Whiteness to take action.
    I think/assume/hope that if you look and listen many an afro-american will agree with you. However saying that they are going about it the wrong way before listening to them will only drive them further in a believe system the are programmed to adopt from the get go.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Mike (17th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

look, my problem is not with black people, as a group. my problem is with BLM and it's supporters..
    Then why call Menstruators And People Of Whiteness to take action.
    I think/assume/hope that if you look and listen many an afro-american will agree with you. However saying that they are going about it the wrong way before listening to them will only drive them further in a believe system the are programmed to adopt from the get go.

my friend, the thread title was meant to be a bit ironic. it's a play on words, based on an email i received. i explained all that in my original post.

perhaps the humor didn't travel very well.

i have listened to the grievances of black people. and i'd be willing to have a reasonable conversation about those grievances, but the political climate in the U.S. doesn't allow for that. people who are disagreeing, even mildly, with anything BLM says, are losing their jobs. i'm not making that up. it's become a fascist movement. that's my main issue with it.
    Last edited by Mike; 17th June 2020 at 04:15.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

carnavas (17th June 2020), Catsquotl (17th June 2020), Constance (17th June 2020), gini (17th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,163 times in 898 posts

In this discussion about the violent protests ,the argument for the right to expres ones probably justified anger & frustration violently,is now often used to silence anyone who disagrees and rejects violence as a correct way to acclompish justice.

But many violent crimes are becoming understandable and even forgiveable when the traumas and injustices in the life of the criminal are known.
    One can only feel sorry for the negative spiral people got stocked in when one dreadful situation gives birth to the next one accumulating in the violent crimes of the desperate...Understanding and forgiving doesnt mean agreeing or endorsing let alone encouraging violence!

Its really confusing and unfair to use the colour of ones skin as a measure to be allowed to speak up against violence !

How dark then has the skin to be and how much must one suffer to be allowed to speak up ?!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

carnavas (17th June 2020), Catsquotl (17th June 2020), Constance (17th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

my friend, the thread title was meant to be a bit ironic. it's a play on words, based on an email i received. i explained all that in my original post.
    Woops, seems I 've been going off in the wrong thread all together.
    Sorry about that..

Well that's human nature for you assuming the topic and butting in when it was something else entirely.
    I guess I am slowly and somewhat shamefully leaving this discussion for what it was...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

carnavas (17th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020), TargeT (17th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Woops, seems I 've been going off in the wrong thread all together.
    Sorry about that..

Well that's human nature for you assuming the topic and butting in when it was something else entirely.
    I guess I am slowly and somewhat shamefully leaving this discussion for what it was...

no, it's cool! you were completely on topic all the way thru.

the small misunderstanding over the thread title doesn't change that.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

carnavas (17th June 2020), Catsquotl (17th June 2020), Constance (17th June 2020), gini (17th June 2020), TargeT (17th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

the problem i have with BLM is that you can't have an opposing viewpoint. at least here in the states anyway. if you do, you get fired. lose your job. there are many examples of this. you lose your reputation. your life can be destroyed by merely offering up logical concerns. this doesn't trouble you??

you say they have a right to be pissed off. do they have a right to destroy small businesses? do they have a right to loot walmarts? do they have a right to extort/blackmail people who do not fully support BLM? do they have the right to emotionally bully? destroy historical landmarks? ban books? ban movies? rewrite history?

and if you really do think they have that right, just how much more chaos do you think they're entitled to until you feel it will have gone too far??? how many more people will have to die or get shot? i'm genuinely curious. i'm asking in good faith, to anyone who supports BLM and thinks this thread has been unfair. at what point, exactly, will you say: ya know, this isn't right, it's gone too far now. i'm out..
    Exactly! This is what we are talking about, this is post modernism. You can be angry, you can protest or demand all you want, you can change your sex, you can be free but you can’t in no way be a paradox. Doing different than what you say is lying and robbery. A paradox won’t solve anything but eat itself out. You can’t condemn racism while you’re doing a racist act of burning the country down, people aside what about all the trees and other beings living there? Don’t they have a right? You can’t claim to be a women while retaining your male biology. You can’t claim to be a social justice worker while having no justice. You can’t be protesting and condemning oppression while oppressing others. You can’t claim to be the minority while composing the majority and being found every where. You can’t be an animal or environment or women or children rights activist while you use them like a tool for your ends. This list goes on forever!

Even this new word privilege is a paradox in itself. When you consider a group having a certain privilege, you’re giving the opposite group a privilege of not having that privilege. For example a minority group will gain the social privilege of being the minority. If you oppose that group for having that certain privilege then why are you doing the same? Giving a group a certain privilege? And if you don’t oppose then whats your quarrel about in the first place? Such a logic won’t work. This is post modernity. This is like burning a car while holding a peace sign.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to carnavas For This Post:

Constance (17th June 2020), Franny (17th June 2020), gini (17th June 2020), Hym (17th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

<snip>

Ok, expanding your analogy a bit. For the branches to effectively overcome the roots I believe the branches must be united first. They must at least agree on the fact/assumption the roots are the problem. This is hurdle one to overcome.
    To do that the branches must first stop bickering among themselves. In order to unify the branches old fears, anger and resentments must be expressed, felt and forgiven. I feel that even though George Floyds death may have been abused to further unhealthy branches. BLM, Antifa etc etc Let's not forget that to explode like it did was only possible by the list of black men and women that were killed before him. If that grief and anger is not acknowledged. There is no chance the branches will unite.

I work in health care and one of the most unacknowledged stressors I see at work is saying to those who grief or are angry that they have grieved enough and should move on..
    And even though we would not say that exactly, it is a common experience among people who are grieving.

You say you have an opportunity to speak to your community. In the 2 sentences that follow that statement you are saying something about their understanding. And bringing your puzzle pieces to the table.
    What makes you think you are right/informed and they are not? Over the years I have found that it is often better to listen than to speak, but mileage may vary.
    (I should definitely listen to my own advise more.)

With Love

I can see that you are earnestly trying to get to the heart of the matter here and I thank you for that. And, maybe I need to flesh things out a little more for context?

Two things.
    When I said we need to strike at the roots of the evil rather than hacking at the branches. What I was doing was shorthand referencing the quote by David Henry Thoreau "There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root."

I guess that is on me. I should have referenced this in all its fullness so that you could understand what was following was in reference to the dark forces and how they have had a hand in creating the turmoil. This is the evil that needs to be struck at.

I agree that people need to be aware that there is a problem to begin with but people need to be able to take a step back and stop for long enough to consider that it is these dark forces and false realities that are behind all of this, and that can only come with education.

However upon saying all of that, people need to be open enough that they can hear that this is the root cause, and this is where it comes back to the whole Laurel and Yanni thing. Either people will be able to perceive that there is a bigger picture that involves the dark forces, or they won't.

People do need to come together and unite to send those dark forces back to where they came from, but it can't be under the umbrella of Black Lives Matter because what is behind this organisation, and what is driving this whole thing is satanic in its very nature. And..Mike alludes to this in his new thread, Passive Aggressive Satanism.

In relation to all the emotions that are being generated within and around the Black Lives Matter Movement, it is all very well for us to acknowledge that people are suffering but what people need to take into account here, is that the entirety of humanity is in the same situation.
    We might all be suffering for all different kinds of reasons but nevertheless, people are still suffering. The list is very long of what we are up against. I've written about this elsewhere but I'll list it again here.
    • The corruption of spirituality via new age philosophy
    • Religion: dogma, persecution
    • Language: inverted, perverted, being P.C, hijacked
    • Environmental disasters and animal kingdom exploitation: oil spills, devastation of wildlife, fracking, electronic waste, plastic oceans, insect plagues and animal extinction, animal circuses, animal breeding, vivisection
    • Natural and manmade disasters - droughts, bushfire, mudslides, landslides, flooding, earthquakes, tornadoes, cyclones, destruction of homes, destruction of crops, destruction of wildlife, geoengineering, nuclear spills and testing, the denuding and altering of landscapes, poisoning of the air with toxic fumes from industry, the motor mobile, shipping and aviation industry
    • The destruction of nature and the land and the effect it has upon our psyche; via fracking, deforestation, growing mono-crops, mining, toxic waste from radiation, toxic wastelands and desserts
    • The splitting of the family unit - divorce and single parenting, destruction of the family unit, sex changes, sterility, education system
    • Societal pressures: Gaslighting, peer pressure, loneliness, group think, cults. keeping up with the Joneses, cyberbullying, cyberstalking, trolls, disinformation agents, child marriage
    • ABC agency interference and disinformation agents: mind control, The womens liberation movement orchestrated by the CIA, the hippy movement orchestrated by the CIA, the music industry orchestrated by the CIA
    • Chemical and biological warfare: mind control: nano-technology used for behavioural modification, pyschotronic warfare
    • Immigration - borders, detention
    • Money: consumerism, excessive wealth, lack of basic wealth distribution, corruption
    • The entertainment industry; Television, movies, radio, internet, Fake news media, propaganda
    • Extraterrestrial abuctions and mind control
    • The illuminati - the ruling elite and all the bloodlines, satanic paedophiles, black satanic rituals and cults, Royalty
    • Health and wellbeing: Poor diets, processed artificial foods, chemicals; glyphosate, MSG, GMO foods, caffeine, microwaved food, irradiated food, the eating of animals and their byproducts, artificial fertilisers, hydroponics, monocrops, fluoridisation of our waters. Disease - man made and genetic, epigenetically induced trauma, inherited genetic weaknesses, vaccines, Mental illness, denuded soils
    • Hospital trauma; hospital infections, hospital birth traumas, unnecessary caesarians, forcep deliveries, induced labour, circumcision, hospital deaths through error, organ harvesting/transplants, hospital deaths through infection, blood donoring, birth injury, cutting of the umbilical cord, hospital lighting, post and prenatal depression from hospital stays
    • Structural issues within the body due to head injury and body injury, congenital birth defects
    • Pharmaceutical industry: vaccines, prescription drugs, addiction, death through poisoning and overdosage, fraud, manipulation of scientific data
    • Living and working in artificial environments; Mould and funghi, square housing, toxic outgassing from artificial building materials, chemical cleaners, artificial lighting, shoe wearing inside the house, toxic artificial clothing, artificial heating, lead poisoning from industry waste disposal, toys, paint, fumes from vehicles
    • Disconnection from nature: lack of sunshine, artificial lighting, artificial buildings
    • Isolation; lack of true community, lack of support from family and community members, loneliness, depression, scientism
    • Poverty: wage slave pay, poor working conditions, adult slavery, child slavery, monetary inequality, people working just to pay to put a roof over their heads, both parents working to put children through education, working long hours just to make ends meet, sweatshops, unsanitary conditions, overcrowding
    • Institutionalised living and working conditions: the education system, work ethics and conditions, lack of leisure and creative time, governmental institutions: prisons, psyche wards
    • Education system: indoctrination, slave labour, conditioning and programming, separation from family unit
    • Charities: funds being diverted or withheld or used for nepharious purposes
    • Domestic and street violence: sexual, physical and verbal abuse, murders, kidnapping, robbery, scamming, violent deaths of family members, peodophiles, rapists, narcissists, sex slaves, child and people trafficking, missing people, pornography, drug lords and drug mules/runners, cannibalism
    • Altered histories: The winners rewrite history, genocide of traditional, ancient and ethnic tribes and cultures
    • Warfare - unsafe living conditions, oppression by war victors - take over of countries, unsanitary conditions, Biological warfare
    • Genetic manipulation - chimeras, crops
    • Science: Manipulation of data, fraud, dogma, mechanical vs wholism, scientism, specialists
    • PTSD, depression, suicide, body dysmorphia
    • Addictions - drugs, alcohol, gambling, sex, cell phone, social media, eating, religious, TV
    • Psychopathic behaviours inflicted upon individuals and humanity, Sociopathic behaviours inflicted upon individuals and humanity, Psychic vampirism
    • LGBT and sexuality issues, transgender issues
    • Exposure to electromagnetic radiation: ultrasounds, mammograms, microwaves, WIFI pollution, cell/mobile phones and their towers, HAARP frequencies, electronic and synthetic telepathy, mass hypnosis, electronic telepathy
    • The taking of another life - old growth forests, lakes, streams, animals, human beings, extraterrestrials.
    • Loss of internal spiritual connection with source, atheism
    • Corporations - cartels
    • Governance: excessive and oppressive government and societal rules and regulations, deep state, courts of law, maritime law, border patrol, state and country governance, taxes, - inconsistencies, intolerance, monarchy, police brutality, police states, state-owned land, privatised water, marriages, dictatorships, strawman, government and military abuctions and control, human chipping, propaganda, secret medical experiments on adults, children and animals
    To have inner peace despite what is going on in this world is a path that only the individual can take.

The second thing...it might seem trivial but I want to try to get this right because when I say that I have the opportunity to speak to a lot of people in my community, it just meant that I am connecting with the people within my community.

I find myself in the position where I am mostly actively listening to what is said, rather than offering my opinions. It's not that I'm right/informed and they are not, it has nothing to do with that, it has to more to do with being aware of what has been said to me. I know instantly where someone is at just by how they speak and what they speak about.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Agape (17th June 2020), carnavas (18th June 2020), Franny (17th June 2020), gord (18th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020), onawah (17th June 2020), Patient (17th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Every ancient group of people here on this Planet received the “10 commandments”, the Quran, the Precepts of Vedas and Buddhist ethics are nearly the same.

Don’t take lives Ahimsa Paramo Dharmo Thou shall not kill

If you don’t take animal and human lives you live in Paradise,
    once you permit killing you change the Paradise to Hell on Earth.

The Hel, the centre is right under the Tree of Life.

Once you cut even that Tree down there is no way to survive here.

The tongues of people in the era of deception are like tongues of snake. The meaning of everything becomes convoluted and twisted and void of true sense.
    Speaking own mind becomes nearly impossible.

Big impersonal companies and agencies are buying people’s souls.

Freedom itself turns impossible, non existent, illegal.

Don’t steal. It also means, don’t take loans. If people withdraw their money from their banks the grip of the system would start taking steps towards the people.
    The system knows it of course and tries to keep people in by treats and threats.

As long as you are feeding the system it’s there to bind you by promises and obligations.

If the system works against people instead for people, the result will be state of civil war.

Refrain from promiscuity and bad cinema and your minds won’t suffer. By watching evil, acts of violence and desecrating dignity, sexuality, privacy ..everyone loses their peace of mind, eventually some in childhood.

It’s another level : the Mind level.

Trying to cheat or kill their own mind people engage in deception. Their sane and sacred pure selves are burnt down replaced by a demon.

Any deception you create on mind-energy level, act of violence, lost controls are very subtle but powerful act against the harmony of the space we inhabit.

It’s said that external destiny can be only purified from within and cleaning one’s own Mind and Principles.

Think kindly of others, talk kindly, don’t speak untruth. Think positively and being of benefit just by being itself.

Don’t speed the system, slow the system and improve thinking habits, the simple quality of your life and resonance of the two.
    Think life is simple before you wanted it complicated.

Return to simplicity and Marie Condo Some problems will fall off by its own weight.

The only way to surpass this current hefty level is to transcend it, really.

Realise that nearly of all your “desires” are illusory and relevant for the briefest frame of your life times.

Never forget that you are here for purpose and that you deserve to understand about the Greater Life on this Planet , this Universe.

By breaking all of the well meant precepts about sentient Life and interstellar ethics people seem to forget their identity as civilised entities, partially degrading to animalistic experience of life.

May we truly see yet the return of righteousness or is there always going to be a battle between eternal good and evil, the Light and the Darkness ?

Are some religious prophecies more knowledgable on the topic than scientific prognostic knowing that we are bound to fall by “human error” even after we have removed countless banana peels.

Are we (not) the creators and the destroyers of (our) humanity?

🕊🕊🕊

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Alekahn2 (23rd June 2020), carnavas (18th June 2020), Delight (17th June 2020), Franny (17th June 2020), Hym (17th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020), onawah (17th June 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

I should have included this in my original post. It's so important. About 10 mins long. Says everything I've been trying to say only 100x better and clearer:

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2020), carnavas (18th June 2020), Franny (17th June 2020), gini (17th June 2020), Hym (17th June 2020), Satori (17th June 2020), TargeT (17th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

I think this may belong on this thread: Tommy Sotomayor, a black radio host in Atlanta with a big following, interviewed by Stefan Molyneux.

Tommy, who's pretty bright and aware, points out a lot of things that were they said by any white person, they'd immediately risk being tarred and feathered as "racist".

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

carnavas (18th June 2020), Catsquotl (17th June 2020), Delight (17th June 2020), East Sun (17th June 2020), Eva2 (17th June 2020), gord (18th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020), Yoda (17th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

12:19 minutes in he also says something more profound.. I'll leave it at that

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Mike (17th June 2020)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

People do need to come together and unite to send those dark forces back to where they came from, but it can't be under the umbrella of Black Lives Matter because what is behind this organisation, and what is driving this whole thing is satanic in its very nature. And..Mike alludes to this in his new thread, Passive Aggressive Satanism.

In relation to all the emotions that are being generated within and around the Black Lives Matter Movement, it is all very well for us to acknowledge that people are suffering but what people need to take into account here, is that the entirety of humanity is in the same situation.
    We might all be suffering for all different kinds of reasons but nevertheless, people are still suffering.

Well ok.
    When my wife asks "Do you find me beautiful" It seems rather hurtful if I say that everybody is beautiful.
    If someone grieving the loss of a loved one it seems rather hurtful to say Everybody dies.
    So why when a black woman or man is shot and someone says Black Lives Matter Do I suddenly have to hurt them by saying All lives matter.

Whether a race war is being promoted by whatever force in this instance does not matter.
    People in the black community are hurting. People in the BLGQT community are hurting. And I don't care when talking to them if they are goaded into a "false" belief system. I will listen to their pain. acknowledge it. Do whatever I can to help them heal and when all is said and done I thing WE are in a better position to take that step back and identify what the **** happened.

With Love

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Constance (17th June 2020), Hym (17th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

At 12:19, Tommy says:
    Not every black person lives the same existence, not every white person lives the same existence. Someone called my show, and said: "White people are rich." I said, "Did you know there are more poor whites in the United States than poor blacks?"

But black people THINK whites are rich. There's a lot of misconceptions of people who never meet each other. So now you've got white people afraid to speak.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (17th June 2020), carnavas (18th June 2020), Delight (17th June 2020), Eva2 (18th June 2020), kudzy (19th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020), Sirus (17th June 2020), Yoda (17th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    At 12:19, Tommy says:
    Not every black person lives the same existence, not every white person lives the same existence. Someone called my show, and said: "White people are rich." I said, "Did you know there are more poor whites in the United States than poor blacks?"

But black people THINK whites are rich. There's a lot of misconceptions of people who never meet each other. So now you've got white people afraid to speak.

Not the quote I meant. He says :You don't know what I am going through, I don't know what you are going through so lets talk to each other like humans and listen to each other like humans..

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Whether a race war is being promoted by whatever force in this instance does not matter.
    People in the black community are hurting. People in the BLGQT community are hurting. And I don't care when talking to them if they are goaded into a "false" belief system. I will listen to their pain. acknowledge it. Do whatever I can to help them heal and when all is said and done I thing WE are in a better position to take that step back and identify what the **** happened.
    With Love
    I have read a little history and thought quite a bit about the past NUMEROUS genocides of people against their neighbors. You probably know that most people who end up dying in waves of murderous scapegoating would never have expected it could happen. Many people who participated look back later and cannot quite understand how they became involved. they were "beside themselves" at the time in rage.

I don't want to think we are being set up to have the next genocide in the US. However, the dynamics that turned former serfs against their own "people" in the USSR is being whipped up. People who have grievances are being inflamed. Who will be the perpetrators?

My question is knowing what we know about how the feeling of being a victim can flip to becoming persecutors, how can this present scenario where it is almost no longer safe to have discussions "not matter"?

Last edited by Delight; 17th June 2020 at 22:30.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2020), carnavas (18th June 2020), Eva2 (18th June 2020), Franny (17th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020), TargeT (17th June 2020)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

another refreshing viewpoint from a black man who does not approve of BLM and it's current manifestations:

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2020), carnavas (18th June 2020), Eva2 (18th June 2020), Franny (17th June 2020), TargeT (17th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast