+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Menstruators And People Of Whiteness, Act Now!

1. Link to Post #81
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Menstruators And People Of Whiteness, Act Now!

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)

my friend, the thread title was meant to be a bit ironic. it's a play on words, based on an email i received. i explained all that in my original post.
    Woops, seems I 've been going off in the wrong thread all together.
    Sorry about that..

Well that's human nature for you assuming the topic and butting in when it was something else entirely.
    I guess I am slowly and somewhat shamefully leaving this discussion for what it was...

no, it's cool! you were completely on topic all the way thru.

the small misunderstanding over the thread title doesn't change that.
    Bravo you two, this is how these things should happen more often on this forum

(as I go totally off topic.....)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2020), Catsquotl (17th June 2020), Constance (17th June 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd June 2020), Franny (17th June 2020), Gemma13 (18th June 2020), gord (18th June 2020), Gracy (17th June 2020), Harmony (23rd June 2020), Hym (18th June 2020), Ivanhoe (18th June 2020), Mike (17th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

[QUOTE=shaberon;1361375]
    Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    I never thought a tool of the controllers like Rowling would be one of those to speak out. Go girl go!
    There is something about her, which is not a tool, but may convey that appearance.

At 28.30 he notes that she has the Latin saying of Baphomet tattooed on her arm- SOLVE (dissolve) and COAGULA (clot/precipitate). There is no doubt what team she plays on.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Mike (23rd June 2020), shaberon (23rd June 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

I'm bumping this thread, having been paying fairly close attention to how things are continuing to unfold in America. (Or maybe "unravel" is a better word.) There are now several partially overlapping threads discussing these issues, and all of them may be important.

I should say a couple of things, if I may.
    1. I'm as sure as I can be there are no racists, supremacists, or even people of any kind of ill-will on Avalon.
    2. But some readers of these threads, who are American, may really not be fully aware of what's happening in their own country.
    I'm in a tricky situation, as I know that my own posts, whatever they may be (or even my "thanks" of others), carry a kind of weight in some people's eyes.

There's not a lot I can do about that! But I do try to moderate and balance myself accordingly. For instance, I promised my friend Ken, a totally wonderful and giant-hearted man, who started The Dangers of “Living While Black” in the USA, that I'd not encroach on his thread. And my posts on most of the others have been reasonably limited.

This is all difficult to navigate, for several reasons:
    • Feelings about all these issues can run high (and do note: exactly that may be being engineered, as well).
    • More importantly, members post and share opinions, observations and experiences from all over the world, and have accordingly varied perspectives. It's becoming gradually clear to me that those who have traveled widely, or have spent time in areas of the world like Africa, India or Asia, may have very different views and experiences about "race" and "color" than those who've spent the majority of their lives in the US.
    • But the very response around the world to some of these events suggests this is NOT "just" a local issue. And if the US goes down, which is where I'd suggest it seems to be headed pretty fast, that will influence a heck a lot of others of us out there.
    And I'll say this again, without apology for the words. This is that important to be said. But I do not intend to offend anyone. (I rarely do.) And I will not get into any fights with good people here who may disagree, many of whom I consider to be personal friends.

Many of these events and sentiments are being weaponized, and the genuine and sincere concern of good people is being used.

That may mean you, reading this now.

There's a revolution taking place here, but it's not a healthy one for anyone reading this, no matter who you are, where you are, or whatever your skin color.

It's a bloody, destructive revolution, and its leading activists and founders don't have the kind of values and motives anyone here would respect — if they truly understood what they were. Properly understanding what's happening may be the most important thing we can all work to do together.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd June 2020 at 02:23.

6. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (23rd June 2020), Billy (23rd June 2020), carnavas (24th June 2020), Catsquotl (23rd June 2020), Chip (23rd June 2020), Chris Gilbert (23rd June 2020), ClearWater (23rd June 2020), Dorjezigzag (24th June 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd June 2020), Eva2 (23rd June 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd June 2020), Franny (23rd June 2020), gini (23rd June 2020), Harmony (23rd June 2020), Ivanhoe (23rd June 2020), Jayke (23rd June 2020), kudzy (23rd June 2020), Mashika (23rd June 2020), meeradas (23rd June 2020), Michi (24th June 2020), Mike (23rd June 2020), onawah (23rd June 2020), shaberon (23rd June 2020), Sirus (23rd June 2020), sllim11 (24th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd June 2020), Tintin (24th June 2020), Yoda (24th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

How is this different than every other ruse we see to control the population and at what point should we stop voicing that which we encounter?
    My favorite quote these days is that the George Floyd death video was a match on a huge and possibly well constructed pile of kindling.

How to respond to that? Ignore that systemic racism is a thing and keep quiet?
    Fear the repercussions of an angry falsly led mob will begin running the show? How does that differ from the thugs running things now?
    One way or another it seems we are being led and goaded as we were and probably will for a while.

Heck we could just say that the gods wanted this and look at the astrology of this year. It's all written in the starts and they say this ****show is only just starting..

With Love
    Eelco

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Forest Denizen (23rd June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th June 2020), shaberon (23rd June 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

'Those who menstruate' indicates to me that post menopausal women, women who exercise so much they stop having periods and prepubescent girls are excluded from whatever it is being addressed.

Since I doubt this was the intention of the author I have to call this term a big fail. What kind of a stir would the term 'bona fide' females cause?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

carnavas (24th June 2020), ClearWater (23rd June 2020), Mike (23rd June 2020), shaberon (23rd June 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,308 times in 5,692 posts

How is this different than every other ruse we see to control the population and at what point should we stop voicing that which we encounter?
    My favorite quote these days is that the George Floyd death video was a match on a huge and possibly well constructed pile of kindling.

Fear the repercussions of an angry falsly led mob will begin running the show? How does that differ from the thugs running things now?
    One way or another it seems we are being led and goaded as we were and probably will for a while.

Heck we could just say that the gods wanted this and look at the astrology of this year. It's all written in the starts and they say this ****show is only just starting..

With Love
    Eelco

No one is saying a tragedy hasn't taken place. No one is saying racism isn't a problem, or that they shouldn't continue sharing their opinions.

What we're saying is that the ideology being ushered in as a result of recent events has the potential to be far worse than racism and police brutality put together
    Last edited by Mike; 23rd June 2020 at 07:15.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

ClearWater (23rd June 2020), Constance (25th June 2020), Harmony (23rd June 2020), Ivanhoe (23rd June 2020), meeradas (23rd June 2020), shaberon (23rd June 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,516 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)

At 28.30 he notes that she has the Latin saying of Baphomet tattooed on her arm- SOLVE (dissolve) and COAGULA (clot/precipitate). There is no doubt what team she plays on.

Correct, it is one not washed by church propaganda, has nothing to do with the church.

It is something that Catholics and presidents would prefer silenced.

It is not something about using NGOs, etc., to spawn violent pseudo-revolutions.

It perhaps is closer to the non-polarized points in the Hard Polarization thread.

It is an alchemical language that gets complicated, but, the basic meaning of the figure is:

One arm points down and says Dissolve (terrestrial nature, ego, dross or the impure grosser aspects of existence)

One arm points up and says Join (rational or spiritual nature, non-ego, purification)

If the church is worried, the conservatives or republicans are worried, and the lady in question is taking flak for rebutting a democratic distortion of science, she is not a friend of any of the Western mind control schemes.

If we ask, do pagans know something about prejudice and oppression, the answer is yes.

This is much bigger and older than ideas of racism, which had to be invented.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Delight (23rd June 2020), meeradas (23rd June 2020), Mike (23rd June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

With Love
    Eelco

No one is saying a tragedy hasn't taken place. No one is saying racism isn't a problem, or that they shouldn't continue sharing their opinions.

What we're saying is that the ideology being ushered in as a result of recent events is far worse than racism and police brutality put together[COLOR="red"]
    I'm not saying anyone has said that a tragety did not take place, I am asking how to respond now that there seems to be a momentum (possibly forced) to make a case against systemic rasism.
    It appears to me that even though numerous tragedies have taken place. What is being messaged is that Now is not the time to act because there's an evil force at the root of the timing to further their agenda..

Please correct me if I am wrong about that.
    So my question then would be. Ok so then when.
    There will always be an idea or movement at the root of any group that wants to establish a change..

And don't get me wrong I am a pascifist so violence is never an option when it comes to promoting ideas..
    How should we respond to these events. Cry ourselves to sleep because of the state of the world? Been there done it and that is not a good place to be.
    Speak up against rascism,show support, but keep away from militant action.. (this is for now the best I can come up with)
    Or warn everybody to distract themselves form the tragedy by warning against the underlying (possibly dangerous) powers that are or want to be? WHich I can support by the way although the timing of that feels wrong.

With Love
    Last edited by Catsquotl; 23rd June 2020 at 05:38.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Forest Denizen (23rd June 2020), Mike (23rd June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th June 2020), shaberon (23rd June 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Something to think about:

This is a statue of Matthias Baldwin, in Philadelphia. It was defaced by protestors, as if they were intent on erasing and trashing all history. And apparently without knowing a thing about history, either.

Matthias Baldwin was an honored abolitionist, a very fine man indeed. Here's the headline of this article:

Vandalism of Philadelphia Abolitionist Statue:
    "He was BLM before there was a slogan"

Baldwin funded schools for black children out of his own pocket, as early as 1835. Yet protesters targeted his memory, too, just like [some of them] smash windows, burn buildings, and loot Target and Walmart.

Why? What's gone wrong here?

I understand that it only takes a few people in a crowd of 10,000 to deface a statue. Yet the violent urge to indiscriminately destroy almost anything at all seems increasingly endemic.

Anyone reading this who lives in America — if you're not concerned at where this is all headed at accelerating speed, it's possible that maybe you should be.
    It’s happening in UK too Bill, barbaric, like burning books. History should not be erased but faced in any case.

I felt some shame and sadness at the treatment of Gadaffi some years ago, all allegiances aside. Hussein too, both had their statues pulled to the ground by jeering crowds to the resounding applause of the West.

Travelling through Corinthos in Greece many years ago, I was similarly saddened at all the ancient statues (works of art) that had their noses smashed off, by the ‘Persians’ apparently.

In a few hundred years they’ll be little more than curiosities. So what to do when a statue of your enemy stands? Create a museum of tyrants and despots and put them in there, to be withdrawn if future opinion finds them innocent?

Wouldn’t it be marvellous if we could all just stop allowing ourselves to be manipulated into hating anything or anyone?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

carnavas (24th June 2020), ClearWater (23rd June 2020), Harmony (23rd June 2020), Ivanhoe (23rd June 2020), Mike (23rd June 2020), shaberon (23rd June 2020), sllim11 (24th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    Wouldn’t it be marvellous if we could all just stop allowing ourselves to be manipulated into hating anything or anyone?
    That can't happen until people know the Plan and that the Planners are controlling both sides that are being set against each other. The Plan is for a totalitarian world government with everybody bio-chipped and controlled by satellite, as explained in Aaron Russo's video:

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Mike (23rd June 2020), shaberon (24th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Please excuse if this is off topic.

My mundane mind is full of judgements and many are crafted by what I read and hear on videos. I admire thinking people who articulate interesting POVs. One must learn something to navigate the "world" is my conclusion form the years of hours looking and listening.

My judgements are my prison. If I MIGHT let go of all judement, I MIGHT be catapulted into the stratospheric heights of the astral plane. BUT I sit in the depths of my judgemnet. In the astral plane.

Dears....

THIS is the 4th dimension we have waked up in. That is the single most important recognition. Thoughts become things with such rapidity that it seems as if everyone is saying something opposite... all extremes!

The shattering is the consensus of a 3 dimensional POV and we are IN the welter of the thought responsive Immersion in Spirit.

IMO, we are in the most amazing opportunity to live out what was once just speculation in "the Secret" ( a trivialized version of "New Thought"). I am very aware that the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave is a vision. There are VISIONS in us that call forth IMO the intention of Infinte Intelligence.

I listen to people and sometimes I am amazed at what is triggered in my mind. I feel I and We are being instructed in how to live in this new world. This book is IMO as good as ANY book right now to wake up the inner Self.

It is the most beautiful "path"... to wake up in the 4th dimension and learn to live out of Joy. Here we will know ourselves and the innermost contents of our heart in "real time" (speeding ever faster).

In the 70's I think many of us assumed that what we saw as progress would unfold. Every bit of what is happening now shows a massive overload of thoughtforms in a mess. That means to me that we are being forced to turn within and THIS is very individual. It is becoming responsible and experience of the satisfaction of being the expression of god. No counterfeit or copy.....

In the 15th chapter, I heard that giving up the little will (made of judgement) is awaking to the ALL WILL which is the Life force the agency of creation. We in the little will seek to make "others" do our will. The All Will does not back us. The seeking to express oneslf is fully backed. We cannot try to make others do our will and be in the All Will omnipotnce flow. The All Will allows every "one" to exert its free will. BUT when trying to force others, it will not work. This is profound because it throws us deeply to the task of :knowing oneself" and let others be... no harm will come form "others", just our own mistaken power over choices.

That is why to forgive and to repent and to honor others in the Golden Rule will be the opening key to living here...awake in in the 4th dimension of our astral reality.
    Last edited by Delight; 24th June 2020 at 04:00.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Mike (24th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th June 2020), shaberon (24th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    That is why to forgive and to repent and to honor others in the Golden Rule will be the opening key to living here...awake in in the 4th dimension of our astral reality.
    I would not agree the astral plane is particularly real. Its phenomena arise and decay.

A "dimension" is a measurement, usually explained as the right angles of length, width, and breadth, but if I can plot all that with a single calculus equation, then perhaps there is only one dimension that we generally experience.

What I would say is more real is actually zero dimension.

Yes, the basic principle of a "little will" forcing itself on others is an impotent lie over the Will of Life. So then if I say, there is One Life which exists in every "point" of space, it has infinite extension or is omnipresent, so there is no distance between Itself, in other words there is no dimension.

What we usually do mentally is to reduce and separate it, so there appears to be distance or dimension.

Aryan philosophy is that there is One Place, and One Time, without divisions, and so if we are able to start dissolving division mentally, then we begin to enter divinity. Without this, man is more or less just another animal.

If you are able to make progress, you will not be deceived or manipulated, and since these disturbances move across the astral plane, the whole thing will be found weak and illusory. The whole Egregor of all this psychological tyranny is actually very, very weak--but not if you give it your energy.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Delight (24th June 2020), Mike (24th June 2020)

25. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don’t know where to put this but it’s insane, why is my persian friend who is nor black nor american and only someone who immigrated at 18 sharing this? Why is being positive toxic? What motivates these people is it jealousy? Is it ego? I just can’t ever understand, America should have never opened it’s borders...this is coming from someone with a green card herself
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	C7695D18-DF1F-40FE-9A49-6FF9807A2CDF.jpeg
Views:	84
Size:	235.5 KB
ID:	43838  

26. The Following User Says Thank You to carnavas For This Post:

shaberon (24th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Posted by carnavas (here)
    why is my persian friend who is nor black nor american and only someone who immigrated at 18 sharing this?
    Probably due to age and cultural immersion?

Send them some of our links as a warning?

What is "make it in life"? Laboring for some harmful corporation??

I am not sure that eighteen years old is enough to get some of our points. It appears, historically, that most of the frantic reactions are among under-thirty. If I did not put it in this thread, after studying Sunrise Movement and so forth, I see that this is the reincarnation of the Maurice Strong-type movements, which I was into at that age. It took about ten years for me to see through it. So I feel like an ex-insider or something. That is why I decry it so vividly. At this point I have about twenty years of "release" behind me, and a lot of points about why I changed, and most of it is very similar to anyone else who sees through it.

Reverse it and gain the upper hand.

Just ask them to browse on here anonymously for a while. We have a lot of posts that are much better than non-sentences, arbitrary quotes, and meaninglessness like on that card. That thing is written at a barely-literate level that can only make you dumber.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

carnavas (24th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well she’s been in america for 8 years and is now 26, I wish I could introduce her to avalon but she keeps on sharing about how conspiracy theorist and believers are paranoid and crazy and with all the openness and information presented here she will just tar everything with the same brush, all I can do for now is present and explain the deep metaphorical critics of Nietzsche, he is one of the greatest minds who could for-see what we are dealing with and someone who you cannot easily debunk, sometimes a slap in the face will wake people up. the english translations are not very good but here’s an example:
    Quote 29. The Tarantulas
    Lo, this is the tarantula's den! Would'st thou see the tarantula itself? Here hangeth its web: touch this, so that it may tremble.
    There cometh the tarantula willingly: Welcome, tarantula! Black on thy back is thy triangle and symbol; and I know also what is in thy soul.
    Revenge is in thy soul: wherever thou bitest, there ariseth black scab; with revenge, thy poison maketh the soul giddy!
    Thus do I speak unto you in parable, ye who make the soul giddy, ye preachers of equality! Tarantulas are ye unto me, and secretly revengeful ones!
    But I will soon bring your hiding-places to the light: therefore do I laugh in your face my laughter of the height.
    Therefore do I tear at your web, that your rage may lure you out of your den of lies, and that your revenge may leap forth from behind your word "justice."
    Because, for man to be redeemed from revenge—that is for me the bridge to the highest hope, and a rainbow after long storms.
    Otherwise, however, would the tarantulas have it. "Let it be very justice for the world to become full of the storms of our vengeance"—thus do they talk to one another.
    "Vengeance will we use, and insult, against all who are not like us"—thus do the tarantula-hearts pledge themselves.
    "And 'Will to Equality'—that itself shall henceforth be the name of virtue; and against all that hath power will we raise an outcry!"
    Ye preachers of equality, the tyrant-frenzy of impotence crieth thus in you for "equality": your most secret tyrant-longings disguise themselves thus in virtue-words!
    Fretted conceit and suppressed envy—perhaps your fathers' conceit and envy: in you break they forth as flame and frenzy of vengeance.
    What the father hath hid cometh out in the son; and oft have I found in the son the father's revealed secret.
    Inspired ones they resemble: but it is not the heart that inspireth them—but vengeance. And when they become subtle and cold, it is not spirit, but envy, that maketh them so.
    Their jealousy leadeth them also into thinkers' paths; and this is the sign of their jealousy—they always go too far: so that their fatigue hath at last to go to sleep on the snow.
    In all their lamentations soundeth vengeance, in all their eulogies is maleficence; and being judge seemeth to them bliss.
    But thus do I counsel you, my friends: distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful!
    They are people of bad race and lineage; out of their countenances peer the hangman and the sleuth-hound.
    Distrust all those who talk much of their justice! Verily, in their souls not only honey is lacking.
    And when they call themselves "the good and just," forget not, that for them to be Pharisees, nothing is lacking but—power!
    My friends, I will not be mixed up and confounded with others.
    There are those who preach my doctrine of life, and are at the same time preachers of equality, and tarantulas.
    That they speak in favour of life, though they sit in their den, these poison-spiders, and withdrawn from life—is because they would thereby do injury.
    To those would they thereby do injury who have power at present: for with those the preaching of death is still most at home.
    Were it otherwise, then would the tarantulas teach otherwise: and they themselves were formerly the best world-maligners and heretic-burners.
    With these preachers of equality will I not be mixed up and confounded. For thus speaketh justice unto me: "Men are not equal."
    And neither shall they become so! What would be my love to the Superman, if I spake otherwise?
    On a thousand bridges and piers shall they throng to the future, and always shall there be more war and inequality among them: thus doth my great love make me speak!
    Inventors of figures and phantoms shall they be in their hostilities; and with those figures and phantoms shall they yet fight with each other the supreme fight!
    Good and evil, and rich and poor, and high and low, and all names of values: weapons shall they be, and sounding signs, that life must again and again surpass itself!
    Aloft will it build itself with columns and stairs—life itself into remote distances would it gaze, and out towards blissful beauties- therefore doth it require elevation!
    And because it requireth elevation, therefore doth it require steps, and variance of steps and climbers! To rise striveth life, and in rising to surpass itself.
    And just behold, my friends! Here where the tarantula's den is, riseth aloft an ancient temple's ruins—just behold it with enlightened eyes!
    Verily, he who here towered aloft his thoughts in stone, knew as well as the wisest ones about the secret of life!
    That there is struggle and inequality even in beauty, and war for power and supremacy: that doth he here teach us in the plainest parable.
    How divinely do vault and arch here contrast in the struggle: how with light and shade they strive against each other, the divinely striving ones.—
    Thus, steadfast and beautiful, let us also be enemies, my friends! Divinely will we strive against one another!—
    Alas! There hath the tarantula bit me myself, mine old enemy! Divinely steadfast and beautiful, it hath bit me on the finger!
    "Punishment must there be, and justice"—so thinketh it: "not gratuitously shall he here sing songs in honour of enmity!"
    Yea, it hath revenged itself! And alas! now will it make my soul also dizzy with revenge!
    That I may not turn dizzy, however, bind me fast, my friends, to this pillar! Rather will I be a pillar-saint than a whirl of vengeance!
    Verily, no cyclone or whirlwind is Zarathustra: and if he be a dancer, he is not at all a tarantula-dancer!—
    Thus spake Zarathustra.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to carnavas For This Post:

shaberon (26th June 2020)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

An interesting commentary from Benjamin Boyce (22 June, 2020), about what he describes as "a new caste system" in which "black individuals are sacred, and white individuals are profane".

For anyone who's unfamiliar with Benjamin Boyce, he's hardly a racist of any color — as it were. He's just deeply concerned about where this is all heading (as many are, but often feel equally concerned about being unable to voice anything about it), the irrational mob mentality on the loose, and the inversion of racism from blacks being held to be societally inferior, to whites now being painted as the inferior group.

In association with that, unconnected individuals, who've never harbored a racist thought in their lives, are being (or feeling) compelled to apologize for things which they've never done and/or which have never been specified. (These last two paragraphs are my own paraphrase of what I perceive Boyce's position to be.)

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (27th June 2020), carnavas (26th June 2020), ClearWater (25th June 2020), Eva2 (25th June 2020), Harmony (25th June 2020), Mike (25th June 2020), shaberon (26th June 2020), Yoda (26th June 2020)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by carnavas (here)
    Well she’s been in america for 8 years and is now 26, I wish I could introduce her to avalon but she keeps on sharing about how conspiracy theorist and believers are paranoid and crazy and with all the openness and information presented here she will just tar everything with the same brush...
    I see.

We can de-construct her own language.

"Conspiracy Theory" comes from:

A Jesuit. The whole book is here on Avalon. 8 or 900 pages of dense, dry, mostly facts. Sounds compelling. However he falls silent or does not address a few key points. The bias can be found, but, you have to be really, really meticulous to dig it out. Further, he assassinated his own character by having served in--a Scottish university, I believe--where most of the other faculty saw him slide into a worthless drunk, writing for attention.

A person who did not speak German who attempted to interpret the trials of the Bavarian Illuminati. According to Thomas Jefferson, if Adam Weishaupt had been in America, he would have had no need for secrecy. So it is worth considering why he may have been disturbed about the German tyranny of his time.

And--

Nesta Webster, fundamental Trinitarian Christian Fascism.

Furthermore, a "conspiracy" is a crime, but, the problem is much, much more that crimes are not being committed, because laws have been changed to accommodate powerful interests. Therefor, most of what I complain about, is perfectly legal. We are not so much Conspiracy Theorists as we are displeased by Legal Facts. We or at least I am absolutely no kind of blind faith believer.

That is a difficult situation if someone refuses to listen. What I am finding, almost unilaterally, is that so-called Youth Movements are the main breeding ground for poisoning minds and agitating conflict. Aimed at 18-30 years old really. Whether it is Young Italy or Sunrise Movement. It is easy to do. At that age, you have all this exuberance and the feeling of grand wisdom gathered from your lengthy stay on earth, and are, basically, a weapon. She is in a corral like a piece of livestock, with all the other time bombs.

Put it this way. Even when I was younger, and, I think, pretty doggone close to Sunrise and so forth that are happening today, I still would have thought that little card was a piece of stupid garbage. It has de-evoluted into a whiny baby argument. Embarassing. How can you stoop so low as to re-distribue drivel? Go back and complete the third grade. Past a certain point, it is hard to find a "nice" way to put things, like the "slap" you mentioned.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

carnavas (26th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Shaberon for your time and patience and advice, I really appreciate your knowledge. I will try my best to put an impression and find the opportunity to suggest avalon forum, thank you for your dedication shows your kindness and favor. hopefully this storm will pass for good

36. The Following User Says Thank You to carnavas For This Post:

shaberon (27th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Well, a lot of what I do here is to possibly save someone ten or twenty years out of their life from "rabbit hole" searches, because, if I had better information at a younger age, I would not have wasted time like that. I suppose I spent most of my younger life in a state of "white apology" that just was not as scream-at-the-top-of-your-lungs like now.

Although indoctrinated mostly by terms of "extreme left", I didn't quite "turn coat" by going "right"...I examined it, and found that it was not exactly the response I was looking for. So this is not, not, not about trying to lure anyone into the "opposite camp". If you make it clear that we are not an "anything", this is not really a "movement", it might make her more comfortable about questioning currently-held points of view.

And, it is not even the case that some of the values expressed on the card are necessarily bad, it is the sort of mental hypnosis and violent disturbances which are being used to usher World Government. This is what we are running out of time to prevent. It is, perhaps, just an a-political message: why we do not want this particular system to unfold.

I mean, whatever they are saying in "validation" 1 & 2, of course you should listen to experience, and do your own research. Fine! Who wouldn't? But then at 3 it gives you an "ism" and starts telling you *how* to do it and "what reality is", but how profound is it to tell me to have conversations with the people I already know?!?

If they listen like in 2, then, from experience, I would have to say, I've done it, been around Blacks, Jews, Jesuits, Masons, Chinese, Indians, Africans, whatever, and it is more like any "kind" of person has a sick/weak/diseased variant, and, it also has sharp politically-dangerous members, but, for the most part, anyone who acts right will get along fine. At least around me and in most situations I have seen. So it's more like the whole subject is actually irrelevant.

What is more relevant is learning how to protect ourselves from either a person sick enough to attack or harass us physically or verbally, and, also, the sly ones of the World Government plan.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

carnavas (28th June 2020)

39. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow Shaberon I really enjoy reading your words and wisdom, it’s such a wonderful feeling really thank you forever

40. The Following User Says Thank You to carnavas For This Post:

shaberon (28th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast